Vijay Tv

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vijay Tv

A Sivakumar

Jun 24, 2016

Please help me ex army lose of amount.

Sir I am ex army A sivakumar ,I was lose amount to KBC _7 amithabachan game by foke call 092 code.from pakistan ,date by date deposits indian account no bysbi bank through ,but no any lottery , I am lose amounts Rs 22 lakhs from 2013 oct, now I am standing on the road without any things ,my families very very going down position , please help me our game neengalum vellaam oru kodi from help my families ,thanks. sir I have all bank challan and their send letters ,

May 29, 2016

Super Singer5 Mini Series - Finals

Congratulations to Raja Ganapathy and his Alloma Dollumma team which gave two sterling performances in the finals for a much deserved victory. We are very happy to see Raja Ganapathy's progress and wish him the very best in his music career.

Also, very pleased to see that most judges have tried to be fair in their comments and scoring. SP Shailaja being on the panel was a welcoming sight ! It would have been even better if Messrs James Vasanthan and TL Maharajan were on the panel for they are proficient in Tamil. No point having judges who are very poor in tamil judging a tamil singing contest. You might as well bring a German (who does not know tamil) to be a judge. He will talk about fell and mood of the song without knowing what was sung.

Anand Aravindakshan finished last which clearly confirmed (our believe) that he is a mediocre singer and an average musician not worthy of winning Super Singer 5 title. Again judge Sreenivas was the only one praising Anand's very ordinary performances and unfairly getting him into the finals at the expense of other teams. We believe several other teams such as Hari Priya's Darling Dambak would have performed much better had they been in the finals. To a lesser extend, injustice done again.

We hope this is the last of the bias judging that we have seen in Super Singer and sincerely wish that contestants in future series will not be subject to unfair decisions because of favourtism practiced by the judges.

May 26, 2016

super singer 5 - mini

MUSIC IS MELODY. The exponents in SS5 have been making very innovative music combining many ragas and songs without affecting the grammar or melody. Why classical music has been loosing the importance it is for the simple reason that performers do not have melody in singing. Most of them trying their best to exhibit their proficiency and their capacity in singing swaras adjusting to the timings. In the process the music becomes laborious, boring and drive away the younger generation. These members out of their interest in hearing a music change their minds to listen a rythemic, though noisy, music and get the satisfaction of hearing something which suited to their age, taste and emotions. Another factor our classical musicians need to avoid is that they should not make gestures and lectures to make the common man to feel that our music is too hard to learn. In fact, from todays performances in SS5 I felt that these boys should go to Thiruvaiyar and participate in singing the Panchratnas sidelining the outdated musicians. This will be a good service for music to spread.
I also feel that the judges should not be emotional when making their expert comments. More or less they are making sterio-type comments on all the participants and their comments will not be given any value.

May 25, 2016

super singer 5 - mini

I AM WATCHING SS 5 MINI. ALMOST REGULARLY.
I MUST CONGRADULATE YOU FOR THIS DECENT AND DIGNIFIED PROGRAMME.
ANY WAY I CANNOT HELP EXPRESSING MY BEST APPRECIATION OF TODAYS (25TH) PERFORMANCES BY EACH GROUP. I AM DELIGHTED THAT THESE PARTICIPANTS ARE VERY MUCH PROFICIENT IN CLASSICAL MUSIC AND COULD PRODUCE FANTASTIC MELODY WHICH MANY OF OUR RENOWNED MUSICIANS FAIL. GREETINGS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.
MY FURTHER COMMENTS WILL FOLLOW AS THE SS5 PROGRESSES
BHAVNA IS BY ANY STANDARD WAS PRESENTING THE EPISODES WITH HER ELOQUENT SPEEXH AND SMART DELIVERY.
rhivan

May 24, 2016

Vijay Tv Rock

Thank god Rajaganapthy team is the winner. If anand team sing so well also, Judges cannot choose anand team as winner. If anand won team win, sure will happen one more controversy about Anand. Rajaganapthy is really over acting. If He never sing aluma dulama at final, he own be the judges choice also. Sing same song at final. Ridiculous.

Viewers dont have work. If not interest to see Vijay Tv, please stop to see. Always complaint judges and anchors. Its easy to complaint anyone but difficult to stand at that place. I love to watch Priyanka and Ma Ka Pa and also bavana. They all really outstanding. But cannot compare with DD and sivakarthikeyan. All the show in Vijay Tv is really good. Just keep going it.

Just one requrest to telecast again retai vaala kuruvi season 2 and please finish saravanan meenatchi serial.
Geeky Couch potato

May 21, 2016

Crass tv shows

Overall vijay tv is doing good but I wouldn't say the same for the show 'kalakka povathu yaaru' aside few genuine acts here and there, the show is filled with crass comments and degradation, I don't know what is their obsession with shaming people for the way they look and call it funny and the few standup comedians seem to do only that ! Maybe it's targeted for such low people but vijay tv, Decent people also watch your shows and we don't find such stuff funny, please eliminate such "comedians" or atleast lay down some ground rules. And we are sick of endless 'wife jokes' too, being 'ugly' seems to only thing these people seem to target to create humour, there are lots of cheap tv channels for that, we want Decent tv shows and comedic shows that are humourous for real not these which target women and people deemed 'ugly'.
sundarmadurai

May 20, 2016

Ridiculous judges

The judges are making fools of themselves so blatantly with their biased judgement and comments, less said the better about their marking. The past few weeks, Anand and his team have been giving okay performances at best and awful performances mostly. Their performance on May 20 was so off-key except for a nice interlude from the other male singer in their team. Srini & co are determined to bring them to the finals as otherwise, it would look bad if the winner of SS5 gets eliminated in the early rounds itself. This is such a pathetic thing to do and is grossly unfair to the other contestants. All the judges should be asked to punch in their marks independently first before any of them starts to comment on the performance. This would avoid a week judge changing their opinion or get influenced with the other judge's marks.

It is a thoroughly unprofessional judging and less said the better about one of the anchors, Bhavna. She is so irritating and keeps plugging her own self most of the times. She doesn't allow Ma Ka Pa or Priyanka to speak.

Over all an avoidable reality show.
sundarmadurai

May 20, 2016

Blatant bias

Over all an avoidable reality show.

May 12, 2016

S.SINGER REVIEW

This is from London.
Viajy TV needs to be complimented for some wonderful programmes, such as SUPER SINGER, NEEYA NAANA and a serial by the name Saravanan Meenakshi. Each programme has its own glamour and depth. As a person more interested in music I watch Super Singer almost regularly and would like to offer certain comments.
1. Judges have the final say on any performance, be it in music, sports or legal matters. Therefore, I will refrain from making any opinion. Some mistakes can always be there everywhere, and these have to be treated as are also reaching a higher standard and the dedicated when presenting a songtend to use an abnormal imagination and creativity when presenting a song on the stage. Very Very interesting.
All the contestants,both male and female deserve a very great appreciation from the public for producing a fantastic melody in a very competitive atmosphere, They all get the usual format praises from the judges.during the performances.
Personally, I feel proud of these highly God gifted artists I was shaken many times to hear the super reach and controlled voices of the contestants.
Added to this,noteworthy blow out of the xisting singers, it is amazing that they have based the tunes in classical music which again increased the sweetness of the song like hone in a bowl of fruits.They continued this method even when they resorted to the rythemic beats
Another important factor for the successful completion was the wonderful support from the Guitarist, Drumers, Violinist and Saxephonist EXCELLENT.
lLast, but not the least, is the smart, decent presentation by the Anchor
I donot want to create a confusion by mentioning any individuals name.
My desire is to circulate this message to all audience for clarity reasons,by making printouts.
AGAIN EXCELLENT, DECENT, MELODIOUS AND IMPRESSIVE PROGRAMME. KEEP IT UP.
ArjunCBI

May 2, 2016

Rajesh Vaidya's overpowering veena

Rajesh Vaidya is known for his amazing veena-playing skills. However, today (02/05/2016) while watching the episode, I thought his presence overpowering/overwhelming, thus drowning the efforts of the other musicians in the group/s including the vocalists. I am sure others would agree with me, if they did a rerun of the episode on the net! This again, is because the judges give all their appreciation for his performance, at the cost of sidelining the performance of the main artists!!!
We need Rajesh Vaidya, but definitelyNOT to the extent of him breathing down our neck..
ArjunCBI

May 2, 2016

Rajesh Vaidya's overpowering veena

We need Rajesh Vaidya, but definitely to the extent of him breathing down our neck..
VeeKrishnan

Apr 30, 2016

Rudeness of Judge Srinivas

Latest " mini series" of SS is promising with many attempts to give different dimension of music. But the latest episode the manner one of the judges, Srinivas in the performance of Shrawan & team was atrosious to say the least. The songs were so well combined presented but this Singer judge is "irritated" because it is pure carnatic style. So what damn it. If it were purely Sufi or Hindusthani they are superb is it?
Like many commented why on earth they have to bring him & Shubha? This lady is the height of nonsense. She started off giving great comments but the moment this Srinivas expressed his disapporoval, again in a rude manner she changed her tune & gave only 115, ( this is the song by M.Arvind, Arvind & sriraj).

Such intense rude comments display Srinivas ' prejudice.

Vijay TV has to think about improving the quality of judges. Srinivas & shubha have lost their sense of fairness.

Apr 24, 2016

Anand's Team - Assured Victory By Biased Judges

Anand's Team was awarded a ridiculous 59 out of 60 marks for their performance last week with standing ovation from Sreenivas and Subaji. Sreenivas went on to say that Anand's performance was exceptional and at a "different level with sky as the limit".

This is absolute nonsense for we feel that there were other teams that performed better than Anand's Team but got lower marks. In fact we could see the disappointment in the faces of other contestants from their reaction when Anand's scores were announced. It is so obvious that Sreenivas and Subaji are trying their best to justify Anand's undeserving SS5 title win. Enough has been said about Anand's controversial win under dubious circumstances.

Only BLAZE is trying to be a fair judge with his objective comments. Conniving Sreenivas and Subaji are not fit to be on the judging panel and should be removed. If not, it is a foregone conclusion that Anand's team will be declared the winner by these biased judges and we can only feel sorry for the other teams.

Vijay TV's Super Singer is continuing to be a big farce ! Better do something quickly before Super Singer finds itself in the rubbish bin !

Apr 14, 2016

Super Singer 5 Aftermath

Hi Vjay TV,

Post SS5 finales, you have 21 teams competing and again we notice that the show is packed with non-tamil singers. Also, Sreenivas and Subha are back on the panel. There must be many like me who feel disgusted to see these two judges plus the tainted victor Anand on the show again after having schemed and manipulated so well last year. You three have made a mockery of us viewers.

We hope Vijay TV's rival tamil channels will take note of our utter disgust and start their own equivalent to Super Singer with predominantly tamil singers and proper tamil speaking judges.
Deepan882

Apr 13, 2016

Vijay Tv Supersingers

We are true Tamils loving our language, culture and arts. Vijay TV is a Tamil Channal and must promote our Tamil heritarge through its Tamil Channels irrespective of relegions,cast and other creeds and should not operate against Tamils promotions and advancements. Vijay TV must employ talented Tamils as its engaging in its news editorial division. Can you affort to have a non Tamil editers to telecast your political, relegious and Tamil literature and other bviews. Well Music have a different diamention and it needs musical background. Of course there well renounced Tamil singers in Tamil nadu and you must engage them to bring a high standard program in air. Our then Kavijanar Kannathasam, Valli and the living Vairamuthu have put enormous input to protact and preserve the wounderful language "TAMIL" whish is undergoing and facing tremendous pressure negatively, within India by neighbouring states and governments The Tamil language once, the prdominant lange to the entire South India and primodially to greater part of northeastern part on India and extended to the whole of south eastern asia during Chola dynasty period. Its is receiving a good status in Singapore becaues of Choola root and partly by the South Indians settled during the Britisg colonial period. Currently the Deputy Prim Minister is a Jaffna Tamilian, Tharman Shanmugaratnam.and Singapore government is giving due respect to this ancient culture, heritage and language. On a negative side in Tamil Nadu, you can observe an opperessive attitude towards Tamil language by various neighbouring states and governments At this juncture Vijay TV must be careful without upsetting the patriotric Tamils, within Tamil Nadu, all around India, neighbouring countries and around the world must fosture and preserve and promote the dying our language. As Dr Rae Pee Sethupillai said "Enie Thamil mell sakkum" Vijay TV - You have the duty to prevent this happning as currently you have a considerable Tamil loving and viewing carders around the world. If you don't act appropriately, the mass you have propogated will go some where else and who knows there will be another "SUPERSINGERS" , that may deliver proactive Tamils promotion.
Potato

send Sreenivas out

Hi Vijay TV
First of all I would like to say, don't talk about someone so personally.... Coming to Judge Srinivas you are not doing things fair if u like anand keep it to urself... I agree he is a good singer but when he was eliminate I still remember the words you told him... u told anand dnt worry u will come through wild card and my vote is for u... that's is not good... ur demotivating other Consentience... past couple of month anand is not doing good performance, he has over confidence and also he is player back singer that was disappointing the viewer... and for finals he dint do good performance, Fareeda and Rajaganapathy did very well.. all audience stood for there performance, we as a audience we was expecting the first place would be for Fareeda or Rajaganapathy... please change the first place no one is happy about the result. When Jeica came to perform bloody judges disappeared.
Potato

Tamil speaking judges

Hello Vijay TV
Please be fair to Tamil singers and have proper Tamil speaking judges. We will be most pleased if you had people like Messrs James Vasanthan, TL Maharajan and SP Sailaja in the judging panel. Please remove Srinivas from the Panel He has always been subtly promoting Anand with favorable comments.
Please accept the truth because u did lots of mistake this time. Vijay TV, this program is enough for u to spoil the good name u earned so far. Pl don't stop the show pl continue with good team
Thamil

Super Singer 5

I kindly request Vijay TV Management to remove Mr. Srinivas from SS judge Panel. This is a Plea of Tamils living around the globe. We don't want a person who criticized the Tamil audiences and viewers by making a remark that really hurt our feelings. Please remove this crap asap. We believe this complaint board having some dignity.
Jay3

Apr 6, 2016

Arun Excello pulling out

What is VijayTV doing now.Looks like you are trying to find sponsors for the next season.By looking at the comments of SS5 I am sure Arun Excello have pulled out by now.No organization will try to sponsor a program which has full of scam.
Sana

Apr 5, 2016

Super Singer 5 Show

Last week was full of controversy about Anand being declared the winner and Vijay TV coming out aggressively in defence of their decision. It was quite unbearable as a viewer to stomach the comments from Priyanka especially, Bayana, Srinivas and Anand Vaithianathan, Viewers may not have an in depth knowledge about music but we are the ones who collectively decide the popularity of a song. So, you cannot just dismiss our views or tell us to "go to hell".

Judges and anchors kept playing down the importance of playback status of a contestant. I am certain that all contestants dream is to become a successful payback singer. If playback singing is not important, why are the judges only from playback background ? I have never seen a stage singer or non-playback singer on the judging panel. So, please don't try to fool the viewers.

I am sorry to say that many of us feel that Anand is a hollow winner. His winning is tainted for he together with Vijay TV very cleverly hid his play back singing experience from the audience. On hindsight, we now realise how Sreenivas has always been subtly promoting Anand with favourable comments. Srinivas was emotional and ran down 2 other contestants to make Anand look good when he was eliminated. If we had known that Anand has sung > 10 Tamil songs, many of us would not have voted for him. The whole SS5 has been staged to promote favoured singers through biased judging. Why was there no SMS voting this time? Was it a ploy to exclude certain segment of the voters who do not have e-mail address?

Next, judges must be able to speak tamil well and be knowledgeable in tamil songs. If not how will they know if someone has sung the lyrics correctly when they don't even the know the tamil language well. Sujatha, Suba Malgadi and some others are pathetic when they speak tamil. How can they judge a tamil song sung ? They camouflage their lack of tamil knowledge by talking about soul and involvement in the song. Use of wrong tamil words go undetected or dismissed by these judges.

SS5 was packed with non-tamil singers and it is so obvious to the viewers that there is prejudice against tamil singers. Please be fair to tamil singers and have proper tamil speaking judges. We will be most pleased if you had people like Messrs James Vasanthan, TL Maharajan and SP Sailaja in the judging panel.

I hope our concerns will not "fall into deaf ears" but Vijay TV will address the flaws highlighted to improve future SS show. We also hope that the sponsors have taken note of the serious short comings in the Super Singer Show of late which has earned the wrath of so many viewers.
vasuraghu

Apr 4, 2016

SS5

Please accept the truth because u did lots of mistake this time. Vijay TV, this program is enough for u to spoil the good name u earned sofar. Pl don't stop the show pl continue with good team
lakshmipriyacs

Apr 3, 2016

ss

super singer finalist anand playback singer than issue. sollapona avar antha alavu padaveilla.tasmac kadaila kudikaran padra mathiriya padunar.ungaluku pidichavangaluku prize kuduka viewers why vote for you.super singer la oru unmai illa.dont foolish. just stop the show.
1902

Apr 3, 2016

MEDIA QUALITY

Respected Sirs,
YOU ARE EXPOSING EVERY SINGERS EXPORSURS IN SUPER SINGER REALITY SHOWS. SINGER`S GRADE AND SELECTION FOR SINGLE TITLE
IS TOO DIFFICULTY TASK.BUT YOU MORAL RESPONSIBILITY IS TO CHOOSE APT SINGER AND GIVE SINGLE TITLE
OF REALITY SHOW IS ALWAYS EXISTS TO KEEP UR TRUE COLOUR AMONST VIEWERS VIEWS.
M.RAMASUBRAMANIAN.
Jay3

Apr 2, 2016

Vaithi STOP

Hi Vaithi what the fuck are you talking.You are surviving because of VijayTV.VijayTV pay you a monthly salary,given you food and accommodation (house and servants).Given you a vehicle and everything under the sun.How can you find fault with VijayTV and talk against it.All of you'll are benefited by VijayTV and came up in life,so we cannot expect you'll to go against VijayTV.Have an open forum and get the public to talk.We will come from all parts of the world to take part and blast VijayTV and the judges.
rhivan

Apr 1, 2016

Anand is winner

Dear Anand,

Anand - Please don't take serious about people's complaint about you. You are truly deserve to be the winner. They dont have any right to blame you. You have all the talent to become as singer. Move forward. Some idiot people is really dont have work that's why they simply find reason to blame you.
Competition is finish. Please stop this ridiculous comments and complaint on Vijay Tv. Mind you own business. If Not interest to watch Vijay Tv, please stop watch kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Really want laughing for this stupid comments.

If anybody interest to become as Judge on Super Singer, please kindly send your details to Vijay Tv.
Let see what happen to next season with really talent judges which only see religion,sympathy,which state contestant...
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww