vishwamitra India Pariwar

Consumer complaints and reviews about vishwamitra India Pariwar

saamy

Apr 15, 2014

sallary issue

5 mont se sallary nahi mila,v i code dene me itna der krte hai to..public ka paise dene me kitna der karenge.....
prakash shrimali

Apr 10, 2014

job compliant

document submission karavel che but interview call avel nathi to pls call back to proceger in job profile
saj2003

Mar 14, 2014

Misinformation

The Complaints against VIShwa mitra parivar is unfounded and biased.The Company is well stablished and growing rapidly.
The documents is necessary for security of the investor at the time of matuerity. If they are asking for document is is the safety of the investor.
I have not come across a single case where money has been not refunded . There is rule of the market which will have impact on the maturity amount (for pre maturity).
If any individual case is there kindly let me know.
I request the administrator to remove the complaisant as they are malafide in nature and is directed to damage the image of the company.

Regards.
SAJ
asha_negi

Feb 27, 2014

Help me Please

I invested in this company called Vishwamitra India Pariwar .Now i am asking them for the refund ,they are not ready asking for the unnecessaru documents. They did not asked any documents when i invested in their comapny but now why they are asking?? What is wrong with them??? Can somebody help me ????
prachi_malhotra

Feb 13, 2014

Not Sensible People

They are running such a big company but don't know how to handle their investors .They are so irrresponsible persons sitting their.They themselves do not know what is going on in the market.Initially they dont ask anything but when you go for the maturity payment they will ask you lots of document ,what kind of behavior is this ,they mistreat their clients. I am very dissapointed
mamta_sharma

Feb 10, 2014

Poor management of Client

This company has no idea how to manage their clients. People siting at Vishwamitra India Pariwar don't know the needs of their client. They are Just College kids running a company and need to grow up seriously. They have not even registered their company.Better not to take the risk of investing in such company...................
vipin_shah22

Feb 5, 2014

Scamster Company

vishwamitra india pariwar is totally scam company. People sitting there only knows how to commit fraud and cheat people. They dont understand that money is earned with so much of hardwork. They are money eaters sitting ther. They all should be put behind bars for cheating and fooling people. This vishwamitra india pariwar is fraud company please dont invest in this stupid pariwar.
praksh_kumar

Feb 3, 2014

Bad Comapny

Vishwamitra India Pariwar ek number ki bakwas aur wahiad company hai. Koi bhi galti se invest mat karne ki sochna warna meri tarah bewakuf banoge aur kuch nahi , fayda toh kuch hua nahi ulta nuksan aur ho gaya mujhe. nahi tpoh yeh company kahi register hai bas ullu banwa lo logo ko.Mat karna yaar invest isme fash jaoge.
gauravsingh2

Jan 31, 2014

Scamster Company

Ekdum fraud company hai. Saare ke saare log unprofessional hai , jinhe sirf cheat karna aata hai. Sab ke sab scamster baithe hain. Koi bhi bharosa mat karna iss company pein.
bishwaskumar

Jan 29, 2014

Fraud Company

Yeh company totally fraud hai .isme galti se bhi koi invest mat karna ,sab fraud baithe hai aur ab toh indian goverment ne bhi isse cheat declare kar diya hai.aap niche dekh sakte ho
Bogus Chit Fund Companies In WEST BENGAL
M/s. Vibgyour Allied Infrastructure Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Real Estates Constructions Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Industries Ltd.
M/s. Silver Valley Communications Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Food Beverage Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Marketing India Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Hotels and Entertainments Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Projects Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Patrika Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Films Ltd.
M/s. Modern Investment Traders Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Travels Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Brand Value Communications Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd.chit fund
M/s. Rose Valley Airlines Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Fashions Ltd.
M/s. Rupasi Bangla Projects India Ltd.
M/s. Rupasi Bangla media and Entertainments Ltd.
M/s. Rose Valley Realcom Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Realty India Ltd.
M/s. RTC Properties India Ltd.
M/s. RTC Real Trade India Ltd.
M/s. Jasoda Real Estate Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Printing & Publication Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Agro Development Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Biogas Production Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Tour and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Automobiles India Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Constructions Company Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Shopping Mall Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Education Enterprise Ltd.
M/s. Saradha Exports Ltd.
M/s. Goldmine Agro Ltd.
M/s. Tower Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Chakra Infrastructure Ltd.
M/s. Gold Field Agro Ltd.
M/s. Golden Life Agro India Ltd.
M/s. Golden Pariwar Holding and Developers India Ltd.
M/s. Goldmine Food Products Ltd.
M/s. Hallo India Express Sales Ltd.
M/s. Happy Life Realty (India) Ltd.
M/s. ICore E-Service Ltd.(44) M/s. MPS Aqua Marine Products Ltd.
M/s. MPS Greenery Developers Ltd.
M/s. MPS Industries & Agro Research Ltd.
M/s. MPS Resorts and Hotels Ltd.
M/s. Prayag Agrotech Pvt. Ltd.
M/s. Prayag Infotech Hi-Rise Ltd.
M/s. Prayag Infra Realtors Ltd.
M/s. Prayag Micro Finance
M/s. Rahul Heights Ltd.
M/s. Rahul Hi-Rise Ltd.
M/s. Ramel Industries Ltd.
M/s. Shine India Agro Industries Ltd.
M/s. Silicon Projects India Ltd.
M/s. Sunshine Agro-Infra Ltd.
M/s. Sunshine India Land Developers Ltd.
M/s. URO Agro India Ltd.
M/s. URO Autotech Ltd.
M/s. URO Hotels and Resorts India Ltd.
M/s. URO Hygenic Goods Ltd.
M/s. URO Infotech Ltd.
M/s. URO Infra Realty India Ltd.
M/s. URO Life Care Ltd.
M/s. URO Trexim Ltd.
M/s. URO Walkers Ltd.
M/s. Vasundhara Realcon Ltd.
M/s. Vibgyor Allied Industries Ltd.
M/s. Vishwamitra India Consultancy Services Ltd.
M/s. Vishwamitra India Multi-Developers Ltd.
M/s. Waris Hospital & Diagnostic Centre Ltd. (Now Waris Healthcare Ltd.)
M/s. Waris Telecom Services Ltd. (Waris Tel International Ltd.)
abhay raj singh

Jan 12, 2014

acheavment in over company

mene 16-1-2013 ko vishwamitra join kiya tha aur aaj me jis stap par pahucha hu mene iske bare me kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki mujhe itna kuch mil sakta h...isliye me yahi kahana chahunga join vishwamitra at make your secoure life.........................................A.S. TANWAR
rahul kumar1763

Dec 19, 2013

I like vishwamitra india pariwar

Me vishwamitra India pariwar me 2 year old hun but Jo is company ne Hume diya hai Aaj tak kisi company ne nhi diya hai.that men's
me is company ke plan se 10'000 par month kiya jo total 1'20'000 hota hai + int ke sath 1'34'300 mila hai
or aap log ka khana hai ki sabi & rbi registered hai ki nahi.
yes ye company sebi registerd hai jo blue blends finance ltd je se jo sebi ke side par hai.so i like VIP jai VIP
krishnajais007

Sep 26, 2013

status of company

sir i want to know that what is the current status of VISHWAMITRA INDIA PARIWAR..IS this company safe to invest money.......is this company registered by sebi or rbi.....please inform
k9062456123

Jul 16, 2013

reputation of company

sir
mai janna chahata hu k vishwamitra india pariwar me paisa invest karna kitna had tak surakshit hai. Kya ye company sebi ya rbi se registered ho chuki hai?

DEAR SIR

ME IS COMPANY 11/10/2011 SE KAAM KAR RAHA HU MY NAME RAJENDRA KUMAWAT MERA SABHI CLIENT KI PAYMENT COMPANY APNE VAADE PAR KAR DIYA MERY NICE SERVICE THIS COMPANY STAFF FROM JAIPUR REGION

Sir ,

I have a Account No.1371000136 Deposit Rs 1000/- per Months total Rs12000/= - after 1 Years I have taken 100% against my maturity Amount 13430/=

Sir ,

I have a Account No.1371000137 Deposit Rs 1000/- per Months total Rs12000/= - after 1 Years I have taken 100% against my maturity Amount 13430/=

Sir ,

I have a Account No.13710006 Deposit Rs 1000/- per Months total Rs12000/= - after 1 Years I have taken 100% against my maturity Amount 13430/=

VERY GOOD COMPANY
vishwamitra ek achchhy aur bharosemand company hai, mai khud isme kaam karta hu. 4 saal me company bahut aage ja chuki hai kareeb 850 branch up me hai kisi ke bahkave me na aaye.

Company Support
vishwamitra ek achchhy aur bharosemand company hai, mai khud isme kaam karta hu. 4 saal me company bahut aage ja chuki hai kareeb 700 branch up and 93 branch in rajasthan me hai kisi ke bahkave me na aay

I have a A

I have a Account No.137100

I have a Account No.1371000137 Deposit Rs 1000/- per Months total

306794 - denied to give jee main bcoz of late coming
    sir i got fminutes lte at sharda university knowledge...
    Maharasahtra Public Service Commission - i forgot user id and password
    Respected sir, I lost my userid and password , I have...
    Aircel - Deactivate CHN14A21
    I'm using Aircel prepaid, mobile no: 9941199535. I...
    suhas more - Street Dogs Noise
    Street Dogs Noise & braking. Dear Sir There are...
    Laxmi Executive Hostel Inn, Ameerpet, Hyderabad - Food Quality
    Hi Sir/Madam I have a complain regarding food in...
    Vijay Tv - movie in morning
    who told this worst idea of cancelling or stopping od...
    UPSC - forgot registration no.
    R/s sir/ madam i have forgot my roll no of UPSC AC exam...
    reliance gsm - miss call from unknown mobile no at midnight
    getting miss cal from following number: 8927274056