Viveks Service Center, Chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Viveks Service Center, Chennai

Baratheswaran

May 1, 2016

A/C delivered after 12 days istallation due.. unable to contact.

I am booked LG Split A/C at Vivek Exhibition Nandambakkam on 17.4.16, after contineous follow-up to warehouse Manapakkam they delivered on 29.4.16, after for installation in Warehouse persons said further booked customer care no. 44-42131616, 44-46467700. This so many times tried but unable to booked, again I try to warehouse they not pickup my phone call. Further I contact to Tambaram Vivek show room they instruct contact to customer care only. Who is responsible person, if anybody knows pl. Inform me thanks lot to you.
My cell no.9445167616
My Bill no.11IH1600378 dt.17.4.16. LG Split A/C 1.5Ton LSA 5 AF3D 3S BTR
mskr1991

Apr 29, 2016

Refrigerator Not delivered. No proper response from the team

I have ordered whirlpool refrigerator at tambaram viveks branch on 13th Apr 2016. The sales executive told me that the product will be delivered in the next day which is 14th Apr. on 14th Apr, i did not get any call from the branch for any delivery info. so i called on 15th Apr multiple times then they are telling me the stock is not available and they can deliver only on 18th Apr.

On 18th Apr , i did not get any call when i ask them on the night , they say you can check for some other model or take your money back.

i said i ll take my money back. But now for returning my money its around 3 weeks and im yet to get my money. Im already fed up going to the viveks tambaram branch.

I would suggest viveks should improve the customer service properly.
When i call customer service, they say they will talk to delivery team about the problem. But they are not calling me back with the update. When i call again , the another person picks the call and says the same that he will talk to delivery team about it.
VIVEKS SUCKS!!!!
chinnach

Apr 27, 2016

Delivery of Split AC

Worst customer service 7 days delivery now crossed 11 days not able to reach customer care have to wait in queue for 15 mins atleast and no response they say they have centralized the system no use. Have tried other outlets which are much more efficient.

MODFLOW

Apr 16, 2016

geyser

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH VIVEKS SELAYIUR BRANCH, THIS FELLOWS ARE SELLING DEFECTIVE PIECES AND SHOW THEM AS BRANDED OUTLET. THESE SHOWROOMS SHOUL BE KNOCK OFF.
I BOUGHT A CHIMNEY FROM GLEN MAKE & GEYSER FROM CROMPTON GREAVES.

BOTH THE PRODUCTS ARE DEFECTIVE I USED TO TRACK THE SERVICE PEOPLE FOR RECTIFICATION SO FAR GEYSER ISSUS IS NOT HANDED.

I REQUEST NOT TO PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM THESE CHEATERS.
ravimohan

Apr 12, 2016

DEFECTIVE LAPTOP SOLD DURING WAREHOUSE SALE

VIVEKS IS THE WORST ELECTRONIC OUTLET WITHOUT ANY MORAL VALUES TOWARDS CUSTOMERS. I purchased HP AC 101 TU for INR 35, 000 on 27-Mar-16 during warehouse sale at Manapakkam. Cost of the laptop was at least INR 3, 000 more than other shops and online rate. The laptop was defective one and not working due to hardware malfunction. I immediately contacted Viveks Customer Care and sent mail too. I was asked by Viveks Customer Care to contact nearby branch. On 30 Mar 16, I went to Porur Viveks Branch which did not even care to see the defective lapton but asked me to go to HP Stores at Parsn Complex near Anna Fly Over. As the Viveks Porur Branch did not help me, I again contacted Viveks Customer Care and complained about it. I gifted this system to my son who studies Engineering and he was totally disappointed due to this defective system. He had an online test for which I had rented a laptop by paying Rs.2000. In spite of many reminders and mails to Viveks, they did not care and Porur Branch person in Laptop Section casually told me that it is the customer’s responsibility to go to HP and get the defective system repaired and Viveks had no part in it. With great difficulty, I had taken the laptop to HP and after 10 days follow up with HP, I go the problem solved on my own. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MORE ITEMS FROM VIVEK IS THE LESSON I LEARNT. This outlet does not have any moral responsibility as it does not attend to customer’s grievances. This is the second worst experience I faced with Viveks. Earlier I purchased LG 32” TV and in that TV also I had issue. BE CAREFUL. THERE ARE MANY GOOD ELECTRONIC OUTLETS IN CHENNAI OFFERING COMPETITIVE PRICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Arunmmm

Apr 8, 2016

Worst delivery

I have purchased a Fridge on 26/03/2016, it was commitment given to be delivered in 5 days. But has not delivered till date claiming various reasons stock not available. Before committing to customer stocks details need to be confirmed by the seller. I have made multiple calls and no proper response from any one.

I was getting lot of mental pressure dur to this, can some one help me in lodging complaint in consumer court against this vivkes.

Arun
Arunmmm@gmail.com
Ganeshnn

Mar 25, 2016

Ac service

Respected sir / Mam

My name is v.gayathri from Thiruvanmiyur . I had purchased an AC from adyar viveks. I had given it for service on 4th of March 2016 and the concern person Akshar Sheriff who took the AC from my residence told me the problem is with the compressor , we luckily had the warranty so he said he will replace a new one . Hence it got delayed a while I happened to call them again to know the status . When called the concern employee of Viveks said the problem is with the coil and promised me to deliver it in two days time . I again reminded the customer care to bring back the AC on time . They cross checked and I got a call from the mr.akshar saying that I will get it delivered on 26th March 2016. . When I called him he says the Ac will get another few days to be rectified cos of the parts not been delivered from Samsung . Do u think it's really good for your customer to buy a product from you and make them wait for 20 and more days for just a service to be done ? It's one of the worst ever company I have ever seen and I would like to get the compensation onbehalf of your late in delivery . So worst the company and the people who you recruit as so called employees.
imtha

Mar 23, 2016

AC Installation

am buy the blue star AC bi 3hw18vcu 1.5ton.19/3/2016
they delivered to 20/3/2016 but still now not installe . viveks service center promised me 23/3/2016 peeson onthe way he will installe today but still no one come. its very wost service and company

my name .sye imthadulla
vijayarajg

Mar 5, 2016

Samsung split AC service

It is the customary of Viveks home service centre to call us only to remind us due date of AMC. One service at the begin of the year and another one at the end of the year and that too if we decides to continue the AMC, the service technician will come home to attend. But there is a danger if we decides to discontinue, the technician damages the working equipment. This kind of worst service one can see with Viveks !!! I am one of the affected !!
Vijayaraj
sharonebenezar

Feb 17, 2016

Incorrigible Service

I bought a Blue star AC which had a Gas leakage within 6 months, Viveks did not contact us for the first free service, when we contacted they did not respond properly, finally the service was arranged on Feb 3 2016 , they said the Gas needs to be filled and it has to be provided by Blue star It has been 2 weeks still the issue is not resolved and always the customer care executive says that blue star has not approved their request.

We are totally disappointed with Vivek's response and also Blue star's capability. I will never recommend this dealer and the Brand for purchasing electronics.

such a bad service for their reputation!
Gururajansamanna

Feb 6, 2016

Refrigerator service

Today morning had logged a complaint for my whirlpool refrigeration service. Am happy today your call centre executive and the engineer responded the call and attended by your engineer Anish and working fine the commitment in service and time are reasonable and am very much delighted about the service. Thanks and keep it up
Thulasinathan

Dec 24, 2015

viveks service very wost service

Very wost service......
Bhuvan.V

Nov 2, 2015

Vivek’s sale person Wrong promise Product not delivered.

Mr.Mahesh and TangaRaj
Vivek Ltd
Corporate office
150, ( New 68), 2nd floor,
Luz Church Road,
Mylapore, Chennai 600 004.

I have purchased an FX50 Blue Star Split A/C 1.5 ton (3HW 18 FB1 3S-White) on 22-Oct-2015 Bill number: 11IB1500561 from Viveks Trade Center Show.

Vivek’s sale person promised me that above said product will be delivered within two days, (before 24-Oct-2015), but product not delivered as promised, I called customer care on 25-Oct-2015, they said someone will call me to confirm the deliver but no one called me. Again I called customer care on 26-oct-2015 they apologies and said AC will be delivered by 28-Oct-2015 and some will call me but no one called me and AC not deliver.

On 28th October 2015 I called customer care they said Mr.TangaRaj will call me, later some time Mr.TangaRaj called me and said A/C stock not available need time till 1st November 2015, with unsatisfied I accepted the same. But even 1st November I don’t get AC. I called customer card on 2nd November 2015 they said Mr.TangaRaj will call me but no one called me.

Because of this false promise, physical strain and mental agony suffered by the complainant (me) and my family members would like to cancel the order and return the my cash before 4th November 2015 in above said address, in-case not returned within term period, would like to file a complaint petition under sec. 2(1)(g) and 2 (1)(b)(i) under Sec. of the Consumer Protection Act.
K.PRABHU

Oct 28, 2015

AC DELIVERY

We have ordered 3 nos of Ac @ Trade Centre Exhibition on 24.10.2015 but still now we have received only one split ac and then balance two window was not delivered on that when we are booked they promised me we deliver the parcels by monday itself but still now no response from customer care department.other wise you didn't deliver by today or tommorrow itself (or cancel the order & return back the money.
VR GANESHUN

Oct 21, 2015

abnormal delay in tv service

I had purchased SAMSUNG 40 INCH LED TV FROM VIVEK NANAGANALLUR BRANCH. FIFITEEN MONTHS BACK WITH ADDITIONAL VIVEK WARRANTY. MY TV HAD SOME PROBLEM AND GAVE IT SERVICE CENTER ON 19.09.2015. INITIALY IT WAS INFORMED THAT MOTHER BOARD TO BE REPLACED. AFTER THREE DAYS AFTER REPLACING MOTHER BOARD OBSERVED PANEL PROBLEM AND PLACED ORDER WITH SAMSUNG. BUT TILL NOW ONE MONTH IS ALREADY OVER IT IS NOT DELIVERED. NO PROPER ESPONSE. MOST OF THE TIME THE CUSTOMER TELEPHOE IS ENGAGED.VERY POOR SERVICE. AFTER READING ABOVE ALL I DOUBT WHETHER THE TECHNICIANS HAD DAMAGED THE PANEL.VERY HORRIBLE .
Web Master

Oct 7, 2015

AMC CHEATING BY VIVEKS.

I am a senior citizen Rajeswari and have an AMC with Vivek for the last 7 years. For the recent AMC which expired in 13.09.2015 they had not sent anybody to service it during the entire one year. When contacted 46467700 the Agents keep dodging. The Manager Ram Manohar does not bother to call the customer and rectify the issue. They have violate the Indian Contract Act and can be sued. When i ask for their higher ups number, they say that they cant oblige. This is not the way a senior citizen is to be treated. At this age, i have to file a criminal case against them,
ravishankar1

Sep 24, 2015

samsung tv wall mounting

I K.RAVISHANKAR purchased SAMSUNG SMART TV OF 45 INCHES A MONTH AND AHALF.AT THE TIME OF PURCHESE MR.RAVI SALES MANAGER OF VIVEKS SHOWROOM AT VADAPALANI HAD SAID THAT TV WALL MOUNTED WILL BE HAND OVER TO ME IN MY HOUSE.I HAD ALSO TOLD HIM THAT I MAY SHIFT MY HOUSE SO HE TOLD THAT HE WILL ARRANGE THE TV WALL MOUNTED WILL BE DELIVERED IN MY HOUSE BUT TILL NOW IT IS NOT DELIVERED AND TODAY SAMSUNG TECHNICAN HAD COME AND TOLD ME THAT THE SHOWROOM STAFF WILL TELL ALL GIVE FALSE PROMISES.SAMSUNG WILL NOT HAND OVER THE WALL MOUNT IN HAND.THEY WILL FIX AND GO.
I CALLED AND TALKED WITH MR.RAVI ON 22/09/2015 AND THEN ONLY HE HAD CALL LOCKED WITH SAMSUNG.AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE THE SHOWRROM PERSON MR.RAVI HAD NOT PUT A SEAL ON THE WARRANTY CARD.WHEN I ASKED HE REPLIED THAT HE WILL SEND A PERSON WITH SHOWROOM SEAL AND WILL DO THE NEEDFUL IN MY RESIDENCE.BUT STILL NOW HE HAS NOT DONE.HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU LIKE ON THIS ISSUE.

KINDLY SUGGEST ME THAT IF I AM NOT ABLE TO GET SUITABLE REPLY THEN I THINK I SHAOULD GO LEGALY FOR A SAMSUNG WALL MOUNT.I DONT UNDERSATND WHY THE SALESPERSON SHOULD MAKE FLASE PROMISES..
mahalakshmi mahesh

Sep 6, 2015

leakage in water Purifier

Dear Sir, We have purchased a new Pureit Ultima Water Filter from your centre in Nanganallur on 24 Aug 2015, We have been facing leakage problem in the filter and even after several telephonic calls we regret to inform that the problem has not been rectified till now.We are left with no other options rather than returning back the new filter system and to refund or to exchange another water purifier of different brand without fail. We have been patiently waiting for the problem to get rectified as this has not been rectified we have taken this decision
R. Malarvizhi

Jul 25, 2015

Split AC

Last Year I Bought Sharp Split AC form Viveks OMR. 1yrs is completed. After one year getting problem in AC. July 13 Service person come and saw the AC. They said Fan is problem. they take fan and remote for service. I called on Tuesday they said its major products , I will replace the new one. I said do it.Wednesday i called they said 2clk only courier. one day i will check and delivered on Friday. Friday i called they said Tmrw 10clk person come and fix it. i ask to that person. THEY SAID U CHANGE THE DATE. Then Saturday i called and they said Monday only delivered. This is not good.

They not give and transfer the number of concern person.
N Mohandas

Jul 7, 2015

A/C NOT WORKING

OUR OFFICE PURCHASED TWO NUMBERS OF BLUE STAR 2 TON A/CS. SOON AFTER THE INSTALLATION, IT IS NOT WORKING,I MADE THE COMPLAINT & THEY ALLOTTED THE JOB No.856298 & 856800,,DATED 29-06-15,& 02-07-15, AND TOLD THAT COMPRESSORS PROBLEM AND IT WILL BE RECTIFIED SOON. TILL NOW A/CS ARE KEPT IDLE. PLEASE INFORM THE MANUFACTURE OR YOURSELF TO RECTIFY THE A/CS OR PROVIDE REPLACEMENT AT THE EARLIEST,SINCE YOU ARE A REPUTED DEALERS AND TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.
THANKING YOU.
Ganesh Sree

Jun 4, 2015

Ac installation and Lethargic response for the servcie centre

my contact number is 9710047717
Ganesh Sree

Jun 4, 2015

Ac installation and Lethargic response for the servcie centre

I bought a Blue star AC last Sunday (31/5/2015) in Viveks Tambaram branch , during buy it was a good treatment in the show but later it was not by the service guys. They delivered it on 2/06/2015, service guy called ans said that we are coming for installation the same.

He called again after sometime and demanded 1000 extra for the angular bracket (for compressor) and fixing the same, and in showroom it was clear that even the delivery charges is added in the bill provided to me and the installation was free of cost.
I replied that I do not need the angular bracket, will set the compressor in the sun shade. (recently bought a AC for another room and set in the sun shade)

They are not ready to accept it, asking me to get the approval from the Branch . I tried the branch it was not reachable,so called customer care twice , they gave a number which they didnt pick (later switched off on the 2nd call). I dont why there is such a mess around this. Service guy again called and said give 1000 or buy angular bracket on own cost plus fixing charges 350 rs as they are coming from Ambattur (Long journey).

It made me to feel bad and giving thoughts to return the AC back. And worst impression on Viveks. Once they sold the product they are not treating the customers properly. And also about the 3 free service (OMG thats gonna be shit as well!!!)

Am gonna advice all my friends not to give a thought to Viveks , and post across social network.

Ganesh.S
vigmanu

May 23, 2015

Cheating for Money

I bought a Juice mixer some 3 months back and the product was a totally useless. It doesn't even grind citrus fruits properly and so I had to return it. After a lot of discussion, they sales rep agreed to accept the product back and I was asked to buy anything for that amount they owe me. Today, I bought few items and when I tried to claim the amount they owe me, the only answer I got was the bill got expired. How on earth is this possible??? they claim I should have made the purchase within 30 days from the day of return which by all means was not informed to me in the first place. This is nothing but cheating and I am really shocked to see a big player doing this just for 2000 rs!!! This happened in Porur branch and I am not going to leave this unless this is solved
muthu4029

Apr 20, 2015

not delivered my new AC

I buy a new last Saturday 18.04.15. But till date I am not received AC.worst service now I want to cancel my order .I suggested no body buy the any product from vivkes please .
Thangaraj_V

Apr 18, 2015

New A/C installation

I purchased three A/Cs ( two Daikin and a blue star ) during the expo. Its been a week since I bought and still the company personnel or store people hadn't turn up for installation. I guess nobody will buy A/C just for keeping it unopened and that too during summer in Chennai. And when I tried to contact them, I have to wait for 15 mins to speak to the customer care people just to get another number. I have seen poor customer service, but this is the worst. I believe selling a product and making money is their motto. Their worst customer service shows they care dam about their customer. I am suggesting everyone who read this review to reconsider your decision of buying any product from " VIVEKS".
If at all customer care people want to contact me, here is my no .

club group of hotels - Real Fake promices
    Any body who want to really have big pain due to waste of...
    EIILM University, Sikkim - PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE OF BA
    sir, i have passed BA from your university to year 2011...
    INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK - INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
    Dear Sir, I am unable to get OTP number for the fund...
    ICICI Bank - not providing i-mobile services
    I-mobile application is not being activated on my mobile....
    jntuk - About college negligence on entering the missing...
    I have paid my fee 2000 in my college for revaluation they...
    National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) - No street lights or road side markings
    Hi, I was coming from Lonavala to Pune from Old Mumbai...
    Cyberabad Police - lost of airtel 4G dongle
    Dear Sir, I am Mohammad Nawab Khan and i lost my airtel...
    GANPAT RAMA MALI - Refrigerator is not working
    i parches for New godrej refrigerator 12/06/2016 But...
    Make My Trip - air ticket pamint cut 2 times & i allso not receved...
    Dear Atif, Greetings from MakeMyTrip!! We were...
    idea cellular - RE: NO RECHARGE
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...