Viveks Service Center, Chennai

Consumer complaints and reviews about Viveks Service Center, Chennai

Thulasinathan

Dec 24, 2015

viveks service very wost service

Very wost service......
Bhuvan.V

Nov 2, 2015

Vivek’s sale person Wrong promise Product not delivered.

Mr.Mahesh and TangaRaj
Vivek Ltd
Corporate office
150, ( New 68), 2nd floor,
Luz Church Road,
Mylapore, Chennai 600 004.

I have purchased an FX50 Blue Star Split A/C 1.5 ton (3HW 18 FB1 3S-White) on 22-Oct-2015 Bill number: 11IB1500561 from Viveks Trade Center Show.

Vivek’s sale person promised me that above said product will be delivered within two days, (before 24-Oct-2015), but product not delivered as promised, I called customer care on 25-Oct-2015, they said someone will call me to confirm the deliver but no one called me. Again I called customer care on 26-oct-2015 they apologies and said AC will be delivered by 28-Oct-2015 and some will call me but no one called me and AC not deliver.

On 28th October 2015 I called customer care they said Mr.TangaRaj will call me, later some time Mr.TangaRaj called me and said A/C stock not available need time till 1st November 2015, with unsatisfied I accepted the same. But even 1st November I don’t get AC. I called customer card on 2nd November 2015 they said Mr.TangaRaj will call me but no one called me.

Because of this false promise, physical strain and mental agony suffered by the complainant (me) and my family members would like to cancel the order and return the my cash before 4th November 2015 in above said address, in-case not returned within term period, would like to file a complaint petition under sec. 2(1)(g) and 2 (1)(b)(i) under Sec. of the Consumer Protection Act.
K.PRABHU

Oct 28, 2015

AC DELIVERY

We have ordered 3 nos of Ac @ Trade Centre Exhibition on 24.10.2015 but still now we have received only one split ac and then balance two window was not delivered on that when we are booked they promised me we deliver the parcels by monday itself but still now no response from customer care department.other wise you didn't deliver by today or tommorrow itself (or cancel the order & return back the money.
VR GANESHUN

Oct 21, 2015

abnormal delay in tv service

I had purchased SAMSUNG 40 INCH LED TV FROM VIVEK NANAGANALLUR BRANCH. FIFITEEN MONTHS BACK WITH ADDITIONAL VIVEK WARRANTY. MY TV HAD SOME PROBLEM AND GAVE IT SERVICE CENTER ON 19.09.2015. INITIALY IT WAS INFORMED THAT MOTHER BOARD TO BE REPLACED. AFTER THREE DAYS AFTER REPLACING MOTHER BOARD OBSERVED PANEL PROBLEM AND PLACED ORDER WITH SAMSUNG. BUT TILL NOW ONE MONTH IS ALREADY OVER IT IS NOT DELIVERED. NO PROPER ESPONSE. MOST OF THE TIME THE CUSTOMER TELEPHOE IS ENGAGED.VERY POOR SERVICE. AFTER READING ABOVE ALL I DOUBT WHETHER THE TECHNICIANS HAD DAMAGED THE PANEL.VERY HORRIBLE .
Web Master

Oct 7, 2015

AMC CHEATING BY VIVEKS.

I am a senior citizen Rajeswari and have an AMC with Vivek for the last 7 years. For the recent AMC which expired in 13.09.2015 they had not sent anybody to service it during the entire one year. When contacted 46467700 the Agents keep dodging. The Manager Ram Manohar does not bother to call the customer and rectify the issue. They have violate the Indian Contract Act and can be sued. When i ask for their higher ups number, they say that they cant oblige. This is not the way a senior citizen is to be treated. At this age, i have to file a criminal case against them,
ravishankar1

Sep 24, 2015

samsung tv wall mounting

I K.RAVISHANKAR purchased SAMSUNG SMART TV OF 45 INCHES A MONTH AND AHALF.AT THE TIME OF PURCHESE MR.RAVI SALES MANAGER OF VIVEKS SHOWROOM AT VADAPALANI HAD SAID THAT TV WALL MOUNTED WILL BE HAND OVER TO ME IN MY HOUSE.I HAD ALSO TOLD HIM THAT I MAY SHIFT MY HOUSE SO HE TOLD THAT HE WILL ARRANGE THE TV WALL MOUNTED WILL BE DELIVERED IN MY HOUSE BUT TILL NOW IT IS NOT DELIVERED AND TODAY SAMSUNG TECHNICAN HAD COME AND TOLD ME THAT THE SHOWROOM STAFF WILL TELL ALL GIVE FALSE PROMISES.SAMSUNG WILL NOT HAND OVER THE WALL MOUNT IN HAND.THEY WILL FIX AND GO.
I CALLED AND TALKED WITH MR.RAVI ON 22/09/2015 AND THEN ONLY HE HAD CALL LOCKED WITH SAMSUNG.AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE THE SHOWRROM PERSON MR.RAVI HAD NOT PUT A SEAL ON THE WARRANTY CARD.WHEN I ASKED HE REPLIED THAT HE WILL SEND A PERSON WITH SHOWROOM SEAL AND WILL DO THE NEEDFUL IN MY RESIDENCE.BUT STILL NOW HE HAS NOT DONE.HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU LIKE ON THIS ISSUE.

KINDLY SUGGEST ME THAT IF I AM NOT ABLE TO GET SUITABLE REPLY THEN I THINK I SHAOULD GO LEGALY FOR A SAMSUNG WALL MOUNT.I DONT UNDERSATND WHY THE SALESPERSON SHOULD MAKE FLASE PROMISES..
mahalakshmi mahesh

Sep 6, 2015

leakage in water Purifier

Dear Sir, We have purchased a new Pureit Ultima Water Filter from your centre in Nanganallur on 24 Aug 2015, We have been facing leakage problem in the filter and even after several telephonic calls we regret to inform that the problem has not been rectified till now.We are left with no other options rather than returning back the new filter system and to refund or to exchange another water purifier of different brand without fail. We have been patiently waiting for the problem to get rectified as this has not been rectified we have taken this decision
R. Malarvizhi

Jul 25, 2015

Split AC

Last Year I Bought Sharp Split AC form Viveks OMR. 1yrs is completed. After one year getting problem in AC. July 13 Service person come and saw the AC. They said Fan is problem. they take fan and remote for service. I called on Tuesday they said its major products , I will replace the new one. I said do it.Wednesday i called they said 2clk only courier. one day i will check and delivered on Friday. Friday i called they said Tmrw 10clk person come and fix it. i ask to that person. THEY SAID U CHANGE THE DATE. Then Saturday i called and they said Monday only delivered. This is not good.

They not give and transfer the number of concern person.
N Mohandas

Jul 7, 2015

A/C NOT WORKING

OUR OFFICE PURCHASED TWO NUMBERS OF BLUE STAR 2 TON A/CS. SOON AFTER THE INSTALLATION, IT IS NOT WORKING,I MADE THE COMPLAINT & THEY ALLOTTED THE JOB No.856298 & 856800,,DATED 29-06-15,& 02-07-15, AND TOLD THAT COMPRESSORS PROBLEM AND IT WILL BE RECTIFIED SOON. TILL NOW A/CS ARE KEPT IDLE. PLEASE INFORM THE MANUFACTURE OR YOURSELF TO RECTIFY THE A/CS OR PROVIDE REPLACEMENT AT THE EARLIEST,SINCE YOU ARE A REPUTED DEALERS AND TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER.
THANKING YOU.
Ganesh Sree

Jun 4, 2015

Ac installation and Lethargic response for the servcie centre

my contact number is 9710047717
Ganesh Sree

Jun 4, 2015

Ac installation and Lethargic response for the servcie centre

I bought a Blue star AC last Sunday (31/5/2015) in Viveks Tambaram branch , during buy it was a good treatment in the show but later it was not by the service guys. They delivered it on 2/06/2015, service guy called ans said that we are coming for installation the same.

He called again after sometime and demanded 1000 extra for the angular bracket (for compressor) and fixing the same, and in showroom it was clear that even the delivery charges is added in the bill provided to me and the installation was free of cost.
I replied that I do not need the angular bracket, will set the compressor in the sun shade. (recently bought a AC for another room and set in the sun shade)

They are not ready to accept it, asking me to get the approval from the Branch . I tried the branch it was not reachable,so called customer care twice , they gave a number which they didnt pick (later switched off on the 2nd call). I dont why there is such a mess around this. Service guy again called and said give 1000 or buy angular bracket on own cost plus fixing charges 350 rs as they are coming from Ambattur (Long journey).

It made me to feel bad and giving thoughts to return the AC back. And worst impression on Viveks. Once they sold the product they are not treating the customers properly. And also about the 3 free service (OMG thats gonna be shit as well!!!)

Am gonna advice all my friends not to give a thought to Viveks , and post across social network.

Ganesh.S
vigmanu

May 23, 2015

Cheating for Money

I bought a Juice mixer some 3 months back and the product was a totally useless. It doesn't even grind citrus fruits properly and so I had to return it. After a lot of discussion, they sales rep agreed to accept the product back and I was asked to buy anything for that amount they owe me. Today, I bought few items and when I tried to claim the amount they owe me, the only answer I got was the bill got expired. How on earth is this possible??? they claim I should have made the purchase within 30 days from the day of return which by all means was not informed to me in the first place. This is nothing but cheating and I am really shocked to see a big player doing this just for 2000 rs!!! This happened in Porur branch and I am not going to leave this unless this is solved
muthu4029

Apr 20, 2015

not delivered my new AC

I buy a new last Saturday 18.04.15. But till date I am not received AC.worst service now I want to cancel my order .I suggested no body buy the any product from vivkes please .
Thangaraj_V

Apr 18, 2015

New A/C installation

I purchased three A/Cs ( two Daikin and a blue star ) during the expo. Its been a week since I bought and still the company personnel or store people hadn't turn up for installation. I guess nobody will buy A/C just for keeping it unopened and that too during summer in Chennai. And when I tried to contact them, I have to wait for 15 mins to speak to the customer care people just to get another number. I have seen poor customer service, but this is the worst. I believe selling a product and making money is their motto. Their worst customer service shows they care dam about their customer. I am suggesting everyone who read this review to reconsider your decision of buying any product from " VIVEKS".
If at all customer care people want to contact me, here is my no .
amagnuh

Apr 1, 2015

split ACpad service

split AC purchased from vivek tambaram, poorly free services for three times, then asked scheme service for one year attended first service 26/12/2014,after two days AC not working ,compliant booked but not taken for registering through net,then service request booked for servicing ,then after one week techniciant attended report recorded as gas leakage.then after one week vivek staff come and took for gas leakage test to workshop.after one week asked and demand for change of new cooling coils,request unwanded and not resonable amount for cooling coils changing,i told to the wokshop manager i donot wand the changing of cooling coil and request for returning my AC without damage,next day my AC returned to my house with demage of cooling coil cutting in three stage.this is purely unwanded doing.,i will approch my leagal lawyer for action taken through consumer court,legal notice will issue very shortly.to your company senior officer.
BALA.ANI

Mar 24, 2015

VIVEKS WORST SERVICE (MYLAPORE)

i purchaced panasonic 42 inch led tv for 42k in viveks ( mylapore branch) on 2_1_2015 last week i got speaker problem and yesterday my tv is not functioning its totally dead so, i think they are selling used tvs i contact particular branch there is no response they cheated me very well VIVEKS IS ONE OF THE WORST SHOWROOM I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AFTER SALES so people,s be aware of viveks

if the problem is not solved in 3 days iam going to file a case in consumer court and ill tell about their worst service in all social networking sites and media i have all proof (dont think as customers are fools)

BALAJI 9884102031
karthim20

Mar 3, 2015

Viveks OMR Poor Service

Worst experience with Viveks OMR Branch. Ordered Blue star split A/C. Before I ordered the product, I checked with Viveks OMR employee (Kanaga) for the product availability in the stock. She took 15 minutes and confirmed the availability. For Initial purchase with Viveks they will feed our details in the Viveks Database. There they took 45 minutes to update my Address itself(Person in the counter is in lack of computer operating knowledge)

Next day I contacted the Viveks OMR to confirm my product status.

Person named (Mahesh - 9710983331) took the phone call and he made me to wait for 10 minutes over phone for verifying the status. Later he asked sorry and excused me with a silly reason saying that Driver forget to pick up the product from the store.

On second day I called once again to confirm the status, this time he said that Product is out of Stock and we made a request and asked me to wait for a day.

I don't know when my A/C will get delivered.

Please friends don't go with Viveks OMR. Sales person have lack of experience in explaining the features of the product too.
K. Balasubramanian

Feb 26, 2015

Undue delay in servicing

The ambience at the Viveks Service Centre is the least desirable. Only five seats in a corridor are available for the customers. This corridor is not ventilated at all. It is stuffy and suffocating. Moreover it is the only path way for the employees to to enter and exit.
Only one employee is there to attend to the customers. Customer care is totally lacking. It is a shame that such a huge corporate is found wanting abysmally in the services sector..
rshiva88

Jan 31, 2015

Totally annoyed with the service

I am with deep frustration writing this to you to let you people know about the kind of service the end customers are getting.

I ordered Godrej EDGE PRO 240lts PDS Refrigerator on 28th Jan'15 in Viveks (No 14, Shanmugam Road, West Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045 India.

I was told by the Vivek's Salesperson Mr. Raja (+91 9003608384) that the fridge will be delivered to our hour in Tambaram the next day which is Wednesday. We completed all the formalities.

On friday we receive a call saying that the colour(Lush wine) that we asked for is "Out of Stock".

And asked if they could deliver the Silver Colour fridge instead which is totally ridiculous.
The Stock should have been checked by the seller before signing a deal with the customer and trying to convince a customer to accept what the seller has is bull shit.

I told Mr.Raja that I need what I ordered for and he asked for another day to make arrangement to get it delivered which I accepted since I had.

The next day, Saturday I receive a call from a guy named Praveen (44-66544358) saying that he is from Ambattur Godrej Main office. He said that due to some vechile problem they cannot deliver the Refrigerator today and it will get delivered only on monday. It was not even polite, its like an information is just passed to the customer with having absolutely no sympathy or empathy.

When I told the person that I have already waited for three days for the fridge to get delivered he just casually says that he cannot do anything about it and I was given no other option than to wait till Monday.

I then called Mr. Raja and I get the same response from him too.

I am asking you now GODREJ, is this the kind of service you give for your customers.

The reason why I wanted to get a fridge was because the one i was using has gone bad and you know how important it is in everyday work and now I had to wait for 6 days without it because of your Poor service and the kind of Vendors like Viveks ( I have also lodged complaint with Viveks on the same ) and I work in Cognizant Technology and I have already written a mail to the entire organisation so that everyone would know about the bulshit service its giving to the customers.

I am a genuine customer of viveks, everything in my house - from a microwave to ac, everything I got for Viveks.
Now you have already lost that one loyal customer.

i am not even sure if anyone would read this and respond, but still hoping that someone would read this and take some steps for the benefit of your own company,

Shiva Ravishankar
+91 9952990460
M.KRISHNAMOORTHY

Dec 14, 2014

Whirlpool Machine Poor AMC service

I have purchased a Washing Machine on 01/01/2012 in Viveks @ East Tambaram Branch ..... Whirlpool company has given me 2 yrs warrenty and viveks has given given me 1 year AMC .....
I have registered a complaint ...... bt no steps has been taken further .....
Please come and do service as soon as possible or else I"ll taken severe actions later ...

M.KRISHNAMOORTHY
Roshan J

Nov 24, 2014

Pathetic service...Need to be fixed immediately

I am filing this complaint on behalf of my Husband Mr.Roshan J
We bought a new AC at Viveks (Anna nagar) and due to some voltage issue or so, the compressor got failed. At the time of purchasing the product we enquired about the stabilizer twice they told single booster is more sufficient and double is not required. Post that when the AC stopped working all of a sudden and we called the mechanic he blamed, AC stopped working because of the power fluctuation at our area and we should have put double booster at the time of installation. Despite changing to double booster now, AC did not function well as the compressor had gone repair.
Finally the AC mechanic took the compressor i.e. the whole system of AC and left the window with an AC plate and a newspaper which is very dangerous at any point of time. It’s been more than 15 days now the mechanic does not turn up with the compressor.
It’s becoming a great head ache for us and causing a security concern which is a very serious issue. Even on repeated calls the mechanic is saying the same story that the compressor has to come from Pune.I can understand it has to come from Pune or whatever area but it cannot take more than 1 week/10 days and its more than 15 days now which is not at all acceptable. We are really unsatisfied and frustrated with your kind of service.
Is anyone bothered to listen our issue and fix it at the earliest??????????????
If yes then it would be fine else we are ready to escalate it to the next level and get the work done.
Very pathetic, Poor & horrible service!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACS

Oct 11, 2014

TV Service

Worst Service from them.... Their AMC is an extraordinary Cheating...

I had Purchased most of my House Hold Items from VIVEKS, 6 Months back I had given my SAMSUNG LCD TV for an Shade complaint, During their Service process they Damaged my Panel , they request as their employee will loose their Job if we make complaint & request to Pay 10,000.00 to rectification work. I had Paid 10,000.00 for the same & now the same complaint repeated. When I contacted them they response is worst... I am going to file a case at Consumer Forum for Leagal Action.

I recommend not to go for any Purchase with these & especially AMC Service Contract.

Anand
Priya Balachandran

Oct 4, 2014

useless Amc in viveks for AC. Worst service

I would like to lodge a complaint against viveks. We have bought a Samsung AC 1 ton from Viveks in may 2011. Since then, the ac has some or the other problem. They just cheated us in making us to put a double booster 2500rs, when we had a problem and for every visit they charge 750. Every 10 days we had to call up and lodge our complaint tat ac is not working. They wil send someone and they fill gas, brainwash us to change the aluminium condenser to copper and charge 6000rs. Worst of all, we have spent more than rs.15000 for an ac worth of rs.26000. Poor service, poor quality, defective product and they just know how to cheat customers by making them spend for AMC and still they will charge for worthless services and suggestions.
Priya.
Naveen krishnan

Jul 3, 2014

A.C Till not deleverd from viveks Ambattur

I faced a problem with viveks ambattur. I have ordered Hitachi 1 ton split ac from viveks ambattur on 27.6.14. cheque date 27.6.14

city union bank ambattur Amount Rs 41,500/-.To clearing cheque viveks Ltd on 1..7.14. Till date not delivered AC.When I repeatedly
calling I am not getting any response from viveks Ambattur. mobile switced off. mobile no 9884964116.The service provided totally unsatisfied and waste of money and time. I will never buy any thing from viveks again and I will share my experience online too in consumer forums and sharing my friends BEWARE OF VIVEKS Ambattur. Next step I am going to consumer court.
A. Navaneethakrishnan
Kallikuppam
rengarajan narasimhan

Jun 28, 2014

Service unattended

Videocon 1ton split Ac have with a price paid close to Rs.2750/- or so. I had people visited and tried to rectify on 3rd of June'14. Components are charged for Rs.560/- which was paid as well. I had a problem reported on19th of this month in June'14 having email id: customercare@myhomeservice.com, info@viveks.com. No response till date also the no given in the web site have 044-30442201 and 3345230 many times, still the problem is not attended. I am not getting the service despite the complaints done and no one is responding as well. Can some soul from vivek will attend else will go to customer forum

Dish TV - DishTV
    Dear karbis Hope you are doing good. Thanks for...
    scholarship - STILL PENDING AT CONFIRMATION
    SIR MY APPLICATION(EPASS) 201205105999 BANK ACCOUNT...
    AB9499772 - Cancel my order ,my order ID is AB9499772
    Please cancel the order as I m not interested in the item
    Dish TV - DishTV
    Dear Kapil Kumar Hope you are doing good. Thanks for...
    Aircel/balance - Aircel
    Dear Rakesh Sahu, Thanks for sharing your concern with...
    MOTO TPSL SBIPG - MOTO_TPSL SBIPG
    DEBITED FROM MY SBI ACCOUNT I RECEIVED CALL AND SAID...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - online marksheet correction
    dear sir, i m bharat kumar sharma. meri...
    INDANE LPG Cylinder - Non delivery
    Dear Sir I have booked the LPG cylinder on 28.01.2016...
    Atiya begum syed - Staff miss behaviour and carelessness
    Respected sir/ Madam, I Atiya Begum Syed , a passenger...
    Fraud Call from DELHI (IND) claiming to call from LIC of INDIA - LIC Fraud Call
    Today I got a call from New Delhi from LIC They made me...