Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Shravan Vijay Singh

Feb 23, 2017

Unwanted subscription

I have Vodafone's postpaid number
Every month their are some unwanted service added to my phone and Money is deducted....
Now its VDS Annentstore..... which has deducted 35rs ...Plz have a look towards this issue ASAP.... next time it happens i am gonna Port my Number into some other Company...... hope i dont get that 35rs added to my bill next months...
Bhupendra1975

Feb 17, 2017

Post-Paid to Pre-Paid

HI Sir, I have been a Vodafone customer since last 03 Yeasr, but its services are very bad as compared to other network.I have submitted an apllicationfor chnaging from Post-apaid to Pre-paid at Vodafone MInistore, he charge some extra amount too, but till now the pre-paiid has not been done.

Very abnoram high billing are coming in Post-paid plan as they activate any plan with your approval
pradnyanaresh

Feb 16, 2017

no recharge

My Vodafone number is 8879804389.On 16-February-2017 i did recharge my number from Bank of Baroda for Rs 200/-.
The amount has been debited from the bank with Payment Transaction Number HBD35121909253 pay but no amount was added to my balance with Vodafone.

Please verify the same and you can contact me on my mobile Number.

PRADNYA
Ghadyali Nadeem

Feb 13, 2017

Increasing Credit limit without consent

Vodafone unilaterally increases the credit limit without taking the customers approval. Time and again I have told them that I don't want my limit to be increase from 500/= but they go on to increase the limit to 1300/= so that they can inflate my bill amount. I have WiFi installed at my home and the home phone does not goes outside. We only use the WiFi data never the mobile data still they charged me 650 for using 190 MB data.On one hand they are offering existing and new customer 2 GB free data on 4g sim for me I am there milking cow. Quite recently I thought maybe accidentally the data might be started by my kids however recently I saw a spate of messages coming to my registered email that Data is being used on my mobile however the mobile was not even being used for calls I was wondering how they were charging me for data when i net is not being used at all.

Jai ho Vodafone! the customer complaint center never picks the phone when they pick they hang on you if the talk they put you on hold for hours and finally if ever they come back, they don't have a resolution and offer call back which never comes and if ever they call they hang after giving a miss call followed by a message that " we happened to call you and you didn't respond " over and out start all over again LOL.
rachanak06@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2017

I am getting continuously call from this number and they are talking in bad languge with me

I am continuously getting a call from this number 9619492952 and the person is giving bad words and speaking in bad languge this is my sis number so kindly do it as soon as possible.
ROKESHGANDHI

Jan 30, 2017

Unauthorized service pack activated

On mobile no. 8805028905 THERE IS UNAUTHORIZED FEW SERVICES IS GOT ACTIVATED AS BELOW
Icandy TV SERVICE IS SCTIVE ON 5TH JAN CAUSED RS. 75 CHARGE.

2. Juiceup pack activated on 12 Jan 17 for RS. 35 weekly

3. Juiceup renewed with charges RS. 35.00 on 16 Jan 17

4. Icandy TV service activated RS. 75.00 asking enter the one time password.17 Jan 17

5. Juiceup renewed with charges RS. 35.00 on 19 Jan 17

6. Icandy TV service renewed RS. 75.00 20 Jan 2017

Ravi Gupta

Jan 26, 2017

Fake from +92

I got a call from +92 from Pakistan and he said that u have won a 15 lac from urs company and he take our account number and then he told to call tomorrow at 9 morning after he told to pay the tax of 12500 to take 15 lac we didn't transfer that amount . Because of brother he know that all this is fake so beware .
sameermundekar

Jan 26, 2017

fake commitment

I have called 9 Jan 2017 to Vodafone CC. and tell them thatch i have received extra 200rs on bill which internet usages. so they told me you have only 2GB data monthly. and ;ast month bill cycel data is exceed that’s the reason we have charge you 200. so i have told Vodafone CC that port time your CC tell mi that ill get 3gb 4g data every month and i have confimr same 3,4 time before entre Vodafone. now you tell me another thing how is possible. so im tell that CC persons i dont want your services please disconnect my number and giver my security deposit back. so that time CC persons tell me will remove 200 rs from latest bill sir. after that im said okay remaining amount I’ll pay. and after that i have paid all remaining amount.
after 2 weeks Vodafone sending msg that i have pay 200 rs which is renaming my last mail. so i have call CC and tell him all story but they just neglect this thing and tell mi we haven't comments you such thing i have gave case id also but told me this is not as you tell me it’s just for your plan information.

I facing every month issue from Vodafone its such fake company,
I need solve this issue ASAP.

Sameer M
vibha_86

Jan 24, 2017

Activation/deactivation of services

My phone number is 9769684550
I am using your service since years. I had one more number 9167911951 which you can check how much I have used. I have been calling customer care and telling them to discontinue this number as I am not using it anymore but they say I should go to Vodafone store which I will not as I don't have so much of time and in Vodafone store it takes hours to get anything done. I have asked repeatedly to discontinue that number but as u failed to do it I stopped paying unnecessary bills coz I can't waste my hard earned money on this. But u keep on charging as you people are here only to earn.
And today you stopped my outgoing calls of other number 9769684550 whose all the bills I have been paying regularly. First of all you have no right to stop my outgoing calls of this number as I have paying all its bills on time. It's my business number and you can't do that.. If you want me to pay the bill of other number you should send your executive and get a letter signed of discontinuation of number. I won't go to Vodafone store. And if my number doesn't starts in next 24 hours I am going to lodge a complaint against you. And I will discontinue all my relationships of corporate numbers and family numbers from Vodafone. Which is around 60 numbers.
You people are making me sick. I want a immediate action taken against it. Or you will face the consequences.

This is really irritating and disgusting from your side. As i have asked to start my outgoing calls on my number and then take payment. I wont pay anything unless my number starts. Also i will pay the bill only when you discontinue that number. Your executives don't know how to talk to a customer. Even i am in service industry. They are threatening me that they will stop my incoming calls also. I am Totally done with you people.

Vibha Gupta
vibha_1986@yahoo.com
Ruchita Chougule

Jan 23, 2017

Dotbot services

Refund my amount
Vodafone is debiting my money from my main balance....by activating DOTBOT ,VVidia ,etc without my permission.... Vodafone needs to refund my money.... I did not expect from Vodafone like this stupid wrk... Vodafone no 7507642223
jcmeitei

Jan 16, 2017

Making metally harassment by the VODAFONE by sending Unauthorized VAS

I'm so sorry to bring a complaint you that the following unauthorized Value Added Services (VAS) were automatically added to my Ported Vodafone No 9615200514 (formerly aircel no) without my knowledge & permission. In this regard I have talk 3/4 times but its useless.
Dated 08/01/2017: Added VAS
1. MAZAA MOBILE PACK (Rs.49 deducted)
2. GAME PIND PACK(Rs.35 deducted)
3. MOBILE MELA SERVICES (Rs.4 deducted)
Dated 09/01/2017 :
4. GAMIFIVE service (Rs.2 deducted)
5. GLAMOUR PACK (Rs. 5 deducted)
6. LOOP DIGITAL
19. OHBOYE Pack
20. BISCOOT STORE PACK
Dated 15/01/2017 added VAS by Vodafone
21. Hungama Video Alert FTV Comboo Pack
22. VuClip Subscription Store pack.

So, the mentioned above VASs were activated automatically to loot my main balance without my knowledge & consent. Due to the fear of auto requesting of unauthorized VAS done without my consent, I'm still not recharging my main balance account & not using for phone calls. The deducted amount can be had from above mentioned. Complaints were also made to the customer care regarding such problem, the official of the Vodafone told me that I might haved opted the requests for the VAS acctually that was not so. Again , on other day when I talked to one of the customer care 's staff, the staff said that might be ON your POP up of your browser (chrome) but acctually every thing is okay in my smart phone. All the pending for activation of the VAS (automaticaly request done by the VODAFONE) due to the low main balance in may voda number had been deactivated after complaining thanks for that but after few minutes Some unauthorized VASs had been resent again. So this makes me nuisance very much so now I plan to Port/change to other service providers if such looting nature is being done continuously.
lastly, I request to you that there is nothing error in my smart phone system therefore immediate action must be taken so that such inconveneinces and nuisance be avoided.

Please think that if such so many VAS has been added automatically in a day (dated 09/01/2017) who will like to use VODAFONE. This is too bad so to say. At the same smart phone I use an Airtel No. too, in this no there is no any VAS activated still today not only this but also at Aircel no 9615200514 which now I use as VODA no.after porting to Vodafone service. So see the differences among them.

I hope that the VODAFONE will not act such activities in future.

with regards
khwairakpam Joychandra Meitei
#9615200514
Imphal, Manipur
Omi333pimple@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2017

MNP request rejected 9768320383

Hello Team,

This is onkar pimple from pune. I have complaint regarding my vodafone service. Every time my porting request got rejected for uncertain reason. Now this is third time the same got rejected.

Recently I applied for porting no. As write sms to 1900 for porting request no. So I got call from Vodafone team they offere me some different plan but I m not agreed.
Again I got call from Vodafone they offered plan for 399 rs. That includes 2GB data and 800 min and some sms. Then I done with the same and service got activated. But after few days i got realized that I haven't received data of 2gb i have to pay 173 Rs amount .then I accelerate they same matter with Vodafone. Now they apologize for the same and give me offer 4gb data 2000 min and 800 sms. Amoumt of 173 waidoff. They service got activated agin same thing happened i got only 1gb data and 173 still reflecting in my bill amount.

I request you to pls have look into same and help me out.

Kind regards,
Onkar pimple
9768320383

MNP request rejected 9768320383

Andrii Kukharchuk

Jan 9, 2017

Online Recharge

Today recharge mob. +91 8879155199 by mob.app. NEFT payment for 250 rs. Money deducted (Kotak Ref.No.0035998472) but balance the same (not the first time this happens).
Nallan Duraiswamy

Jan 8, 2017

sms not out gping

My phone. no 9655358040 theis no sms not out going
Pls re solutions
kavita salvi

Jan 3, 2017

Unnecessary value add services have been added

unwanted deduction
I didn't activate the service, but i don't know how it is activated and they cut my balance of 45 RS in dec..... also in this. Months 35rs twice time....therefore please refund it.

I don't need all this service...and don't want ...i recharge only net pack and calling...why unnecessary services have been activated...why unnecessary balance is deducted.....please look into this ..... almost lots money these are taking.....45+35+35=115...i could Start postpaid connection... because it is not in my budget... please . Refund it .....
Satya Naidu

Dec 28, 2016

Lost my gadget MiFi 9920445990

I have lost my MiFi this morning from Sikanderpur Station area. Kindly block my no. 9920445990 immediately.

Do confirm
Manojkumar Seksaria

Dec 27, 2016

Suspect snooping

The snooping of phone as well as my email:manojseksaria@yahoo.com happening since UPA-2 due to which I stop using my in early 2014 .My mobile number is 9820443856.
On 22nd January,2015 late in the night there was theft in Juhu Vile Parle Mumbai & culprits are large
Even my landline MTNL , Mumbai is also being tapped
Tel.No.022 26243424
I have taken new mobile 9619594765 on May,2016 which also seems to be snooped.
Plz investigate the matter.
Manojkumar Seksaria
kannanpar

Dec 22, 2016

VODAFONE COMPANY IS A CHEAT

Vodafone people are the most terrible people I dealt with and they are absolute cheats :

1.) To begin with there is no option in the Vodafone support number to speak to customer representative. If you keep typing wrong options then you would accidentally end up speaking to a customer representative. If you use right options you will never be able able to speak to a customer service representative
2.) They do not have a direct line to Post paid service. If at all you are able to connect to the customer representative he will be a prepaid helpdesk representative. They will transfer to postpaid support. If you insist on getting the direct postpaid service number they bluntly refuse to give that.
3.) The customer support representatives are shockingly rude - I would not even speak to my enemy like that.
4.) If you insist on finding out why your issue is not resolved or if the conversation gets into an argument mode they will cut the connection.
5.) Now back to square - by luck if I am able to get a customer service rep, by luck if my call gets transferred to postpaid connection, by absolutely sheer luck if that person is not rude and does not disconnect, then I have to start telling my story again from scratch.
6.) I was using a 3G dongle and I was charged during hours where I had even switched off my dongle
7.) Within 3 days of my billing cycle 8 GB out of 10GB was consumed - absolutely no clue how can this happen - I haven't downloaded any movies or no application upgrade or operating system upgrade has happened during this time. That is when I noticed that even when my dongle was switched off I was being charged (my Vodafone app provides this detail).
8.) When I raised this to the support - the customer service rep was saying that I was lying - I made a big hue and cry and spoke to some senior folks (or probably the neighbourinng helpdesk reps acting like Senior people). - It was a torture and it was affecting my health.
9.) I asked them to close my connection and they said that it will be take 7 working days to close the connection and they will charge me during that period (for their inefficiency).
10.) I had no choice but to agree. On 4th or 5th day after I gave closure request a tech support person called and pleaded me to reopen the connection and he will get my problem of overconsumption rectified. I agreed. After that no trace of that person.
11.) Now, I had to call them back and asked to close my connection and guess what - same 7 days to close and I was charged for that.
12.) Again after 4 days of the connection closure another person called me and asked if I want to reopen my account - After my previous experience I would have been an idiot to agree for that. I pleaded him not to reopen and I want get rid of vodafone
13.) When I checked for the status 3 days later, the guy who had called me had reoopened my account again. I called the support and you can guess - Again 7 days and I have to pay >>>>> .
14.) Same old process and after 3 days a person calls me and says he is my relationship manager <<<<. I asked him where the hell where you for the last 3 months during all the blood shed. He said he was assigned just now. I had to plead him that I do not want to hear Vodafone again even in my dream and please let me go and what ever money they have charged I will pay.
15) For the first time in the entire transaction - some one really listened to me and he ensured that the connection got closed properly without getting reopened and as per my request called me and confirmed that - God bless him (his name is Gowtham. I am not sure I am doing the right thing by quoting the name since Vodafone might fire him for helping the customer - TRUST ME - That is the atitude, DNA of this company. - By torturing their customers they think the customers will not call them even if they have problem.
16) I have switched to Airtel 4G dongle and touchwood for the last 6 months I do not have any issues.

My contact : 9940108226
My Vodafone datacard where all this happened : 9176670415
umaselvakumar

Dec 14, 2016

no network

From yesterday there is no network coverage, we could understand that it may be due to cyclone affect bt I request to make it normal as soon as possible
Ashok Ganager

Dec 10, 2016

VAS activated without consent

Yesterday i have enquired regarding the rise in the bill amount although i have taken this sim in corporate plan restricting bill amount Rs350+ Taxes (Rs.49 rental + 299 unlimited internet ie. Rs350+ Taxes) . In the reply of my call , I had been informed that Value added services of Rs.196/- activated to the number 9930821028. Therefore I have asked the vodafone officials send the details through email. Also requested to stop all the value added services immediately and never to activate VAS until my written request.

Sitll i have not received any email - ashokganager@gmail.com please help , otherwise i have to take this issue to higher officials.

Ashok Gurulinga Ganager
Dy. Manager (HR), MSEDCL
Mbl - 9930821028 / 8879627621
email : ashokganager@gmail.com
Shubham Singhania

Dec 5, 2016

INTERRUPTED SERVICE

FIRSTLY I OPT FOR MIGRATING MY VODAFONE SIM CARD FROM 3G TO 4G AND THEN I CANCELLED THE SAME REQ FROM MY MOBILE HANDSET AND RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATON FROM VODAFONE THAT HEY HAVE RECEIVED MY REQUEST AND NOW THEY HAVE DISABLED MY ONLD SIM CARD AND THE USER OF THE PHN IS NOT HAVING THE SIM CARD WITH HIM AS HE IS IN ANDAMAN NICHOBAR ISLAND FOR 15 DAYS AND THE USER IS IN PROBLEM
Chirag Padiyar

Nov 6, 2016

Vodafone Cheating - Number Disconnected

My Number 8451085016 Gets Disconnected without communicating with me. Vodafone is Cheating us. I am at Rajasthan & cannot talk to Mumbai circles executive & the toll free number is always Busy.. i don't know what to do now..No Support from Vodafone company. I will Launch an FIR against the company if they doesn't support me, because its just cheating.
My alternate number is 9602901955
Md Raja

Oct 30, 2016

Unable to make and receive calls

I lost my prepaid sim (7045813789) on 25th Oct night, after which I asked the customer care executive to block it so that i could get

that same number again in stores. The customer care executive registered this complaint (tkt no- 2005035498).
However when I went to Vodafone Store on 27th Oct Morning (near Hiranandani, Mumbai) the store person informed that my prepaid sim has

been deactivated permanently, and I can't get a prepaid sim on the same number.
I was really clueless, as to what I should do. I was paying for the mistake which I didn't do. It was all due to the careless attitude

of that representative.
I was forced to get a postpaid sim on that same number.
I asked them to activate a plan of INR 375/- (for NITIE Students). It got activated within some hours, I was able to make and receive

calls.
However the very next day (28th Oct), I was not at all able to make any call neither was able to receive any calls.
It was really frustrating for me, as I might be missing out of important calls. I called the customer care executive to know the

reason behind it. Then I came to know that they activated a wrong plan (INR 850/- for dongle)
I again have to go back to the Vodafone store (at Hiranandani, Mumbai) to ask them to check it and correct it. They simply gave the

excuse that it was a problem of back-end and told that it will be corrected by 2 hours. I went there at around 10:30 AM, and now its

30th Oct and its still not activated.
This is not at all acceptable for any customer.
I really want a strong penalty and compensation for this series of irreparable mistakes.
Msraut87

Oct 22, 2016

Wrong plan activated without permission

This is Mahesh Raut here from Pune Maharashtra
Recently I have transfered My Mobile Number from Reliance to Vodafone.
At the time of enrollment store person explained me postpaid Plan of Rs.499/-
When process is completed and shocking is postpaid plan is different of Rs. 249/-
Store person has selected plan without any intimation or approval. I had tried to contact customer care... They are saying we can't do anything now.
Store person is trying to convince that please use same plan which is very costly and non affordable.
This is very bad experience of Vodafone services which is affecting customer pocket.
If I will not get plan of Rs.499/- with same benefit I have to raise this issue with social media as well as higher authorities.

Regards.
Mahesh Raut, Pune
Mob: +91 76666 11 444
Jaikishan Bamer

Oct 19, 2016

Jaikishan Bamer

Vodafone has terrible service in Gujarat state especially in Saputara and Dwarka. Too many call drops and lack of stable network.

Mobikwik - hxkdyk