Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Anand Sc
Oct 10, 2015

Unwanted Glamour zone

वोडाफोन नेट में एक वर्ष से इस्तेमाल कर रहा हूँ, लेकिन काल नहीं करता हूँ। पिछले सप्ताह से काल करना शुरु किया है। कल रात 40₹ का टॉप अप किया। 10मिनट बाद मैसेज आया "आपके नम्बर पर Glamour Zone एक्टिव किया गया है, जिसके लिए आपने निवेदन किया है।" और 35₹ काट लिए।
मेंने कोई निवेदन नहीं किया था, वोडाफोन वालों ने एकाउंट में रुपये देखे और VAS के बहाने काट लिए। ये वोडाफोन वाले ग्राहक को बेवकूफ बना कर कमाई कर रहें हैं। सावधान रहें !
Oct 6, 2015

unwanted services activated

on 05/10/15 ,I got two massage from Vodafone care that social book pack and mobile mela service have been activated on my mobile number which is 9734736546. But I had never requested to subscribe for those services. Those services have been activated automatically and for that services they deducted rs 3 rs 15 from my main balance. This type of fault has been done in past by Vodafone care.
so, you take needful action on it and let me know what steps have you taken for that matter.
Sep 22, 2015

Vodafone: Very poor network connectivity

Complaint: Vodafone network connectivity issue

We residents of Dwarkesh Society in Borivali west, Mumbai are facing VODAFONE's poor network connectivity issue. Network is very poor and at times no network at all. We are facing frequent call drops. Despite making several complaints over last 3 months VODAFONE isn't taking any steps to improve network.

Customer Care always replies saying, we have highlighted your complaint and we will undertake maintenance work for nearest towers in your area. Else they ask us (the customer) to get approval for a new tower in near by location.

We are loosing our clients and business orders because of network issue as our cell phones are never reachable.

Hope our ordeal end soon.
pankaj choudhary786
Sep 7, 2015

not give proper internet 3g data spoof with castomer

my name is pankaj choudhary mo no 9049697786
myplan of postpaid is in manth give 750MB 3G then after 2G on date of 5 on manth campany give me 3g on morning & in that day evening atomaticaly reduce my data i m only use whats up & face book in mobile not downloaded any other
i call vodafone care and asked about the problem but they listen my problem and disconnect my call and after sometime i saw dat my all mb's were deducted. And they are saying used your data plans.
parag dalal
Sep 6, 2015

excess billing

dear sir

name : parag dalal
mobile no:99207 98048
mobile services providers: vodafone
date of change in plan : 15/08/2015
i had requested for internenet connection , previously i am not using smart phone
when i bought smart phone but not inform to company drastically bill came above 1000/-.
which was genrally came 400/- to 800/- .
so i visited to kandivali west raghuleela gallery on 15/8 16/8 to change in tariff plan & requsted
for internent plan selected but still in this month sms came 1800/-....
i am looking for a prompt resolved matter insted of just people call and just asking history of
varyfication & problem and last sentence or excuse is :1} sir once u have to pay ur bill first,
2} sir you had not given any request for me3} sir visit for gallery or called to call centre
So atlast we have to eiether accept it for ready for big battle and put energy for justice Or
bear financial loss...... looking for justic
warm regards
parag dalal
98194 56063
Sep 5, 2015

Wrong charge of international data usage

I M using Vodafone no since last 10 plus years. Last month been to Singapore and this no international roaming is not activated still we have been charged 7000+ as data usage charges in spite of he removed his sim and replaced it wt Singapore sim purchased at airport. Please look into it. My number is 9833248243
Aug 25, 2015

excess bill for month of jully 2015

excess bill for the month of jully 2015
dear sir,
my internet charges are about 6500 rsie too much i had a postpaid plan and credit limit is 1300 rs,even after without any notice ,asked to pay amt 7500 for jullu 15 month rental charges.when i carefully notice it was seen that internet use from .00 00 hrs to 24.00 till date@ all days.i didnot know how i can consumed it because i have to left my office from 8.30 hrs till 20.00 hrs at office and in office not allowed to use internet services.how it is possible such consumption.so i refused to pay such huge amt.i had paid only 250/rs monthly charges to vodafone.what will happen now.
Aug 23, 2015

Amount not reversed on account

Amount not reversed on account for unsuccessful recharge of mobile number 9765202101 for Rs 179 on 22 August 2015 code 952 Tid =030417595377
Aug 23, 2015

Amount not reversed on account

Angad Ghute
Aug 18, 2015

About refund or carry forward prepaid balance

I Dr. Anita Ghute from kalyan Thane. I had send request for port on 07/08/2015. On 13/08/2015 I received message from Vodafone that we received your request for port and we will proceed. But on 17/08/2015 Vodafone send me message for recharge of 51Rs for 40ps /min call plan. But not send any message as i must finish prepaid balance before complete process of port. And Vodafone accepted recharge of 51Rs on 18/08/2015 and my number 08879 38 64 94 is disconnected at mid night of 18/08/2015. Then I called Vodafone care about my balanced amount of Rs 265 but they told that your balance will not carry forward or will not refund. If they knows that my balanced amount of Rs 265 will not carry forward then how they accepted my recharge of Rs. 51 on Dr. 18/08/15. I requested them for transferring my amount to my husband's Vodafone post paid account or my Reliance ported post paid account but they doesn't accepted my request. So please Please help me to refund or carry forward my balanced amount. Thanks!! Dr. Anita Ghute from kalyan Thane. Mob. No. 08879 38 64 94
shivmangal chauhan
Aug 10, 2015

Sim card given but Mobile no.9930046868 to other

This is to inform you that I received a call followed by SMS from SYSTEMATIC KNOWLEDGE SERVICES PVT LTD regarding similar post paid mobile No. 9930046868 & On 28th June 2015 I paid Rs.300/-(Security Deposit - 100/- & Activation charge Rs. 200/- ) along with required document , Rec No. 61588 to their staff Mr. Vaibhav with the assurance that new no. will get activate with in 3-4 working days..

I got suspicious on 2nd Aug 2015 when I received again a call from other agencies for the availability of same no.

On 8th Aug 15 I visited to Vodafone Store regarding this issue i was surprised to know that this no. issued to someone else and got activated on 31st July 2015 & I felt like cheated.

Sir, I would like to bring in your notice that such agencies are the business associate of Vodafone and enjoying there support & harrassing to customers.
Regarding this issue i had informed to the company but their response was very casual.
Please find attachment of payment receipt .

Kindly do the needful & take strict action against such people and ensure refund of money.

With Regards.
Shivmangal Chauhan
Mob No- 9320046868

Sim card given but Mobile no.9930046868 to other

Aug 7, 2015

High bill amount

Hii, Month on month our bill amount is increasing, I called to know the details but the agent himself was very confused and ineffective to make understand.

Please check and revert me back ASAP.

Jaya D
Aug 6, 2015

close my sim

I want close my sim card
Mobile no 7045455475 its my postpaid
Rahul rr
Aug 5, 2015

Activation of unwanted pack

A glamour zone pack in vodafone was activated without my knowledge and a sum of ruppees 90 of deducted from my account.. So I want u to return my money back and request u not to activate any such packs in time ahead. In fact I am not even aware what this pack is all about. So stop cheating the customers. And stop taking the money by frauds .. A very humble request to u VODAFONE
Jul 27, 2015

postpaid bill paid online is not considered by vodafone. refund it.

i have paid the post-paid bill of mob No. 9823959358 some days ago. but still we are getting the calls from vodafone about the nonpayment of the bill. the amount of the bill is 580. pls take note of this.
Sachin Shinde 91
Jul 18, 2015

Online Recharge

Recharge of Rs.199 was been processed and only money deducted from my bank account but not received any recharge on the number.
Jul 17, 2015

excess billing

Vodafone has charged me for 2g services which I had never asked for nor did I ever used this service
On my complaint they have neither responded nor refunded the amount
Bhushan P
Jul 11, 2015

Unknown 3G data consumed/loss incident

Hi All,

The purpose behind this mail is that the internet service which I got from Vodafone is very disappointed.

While writing these mail I really feel sad that why I have chosen Vodafone services for my mob. network.

In last month I already informed to Vodafone about earlier unknown 3G data consumed/loss incident and again the same thing repeated with me in this month just within 2 days from my new data cycle it is just because of Vodafone customer care provided me some fullish reply instead of giving me exact root cause for my data loss.

I took this 499 3G expensive postpaid plan so I can keep using 3G data services for entire month but in just 2 days When I found the data is consumed up to 1.5 GB at the time when I kept my mobile data on off mode.

Can Vodafone explain me why and where my data is consumed and why they didn't provide me exact root cause in my earlier mail so I can be able to prevent myself from this same data loss accident.

To find the solution I already wasted my important time in hours by call, mail etc.but they just reply by like the common draft mail like This may happened be due to BG process,android phone,surfing etc.

I am using my smart phone since last 3-4 years with postpaid but never face such incidence I have checked my mobile by disabling my apps and everything even though my data also kept on off but no use of this treatment I am really disappointed as I m not able to find the root cause where it is get consuming I request them many times but same common reply I have many dependencies on this data pack. Please help me find the exact root cause of this issue else again the next month same problem may be come. My data speed is reduced now and I'm unable to work properly Please Please resolve it on priority.

I have already escalated this issue with Nodal Vodafone but no use as they reply with common draft mail instead of giving exact root cause.

Hope you understand my mental harassment during this period.

Thanks In advance.

Vodafone Req.ref No:1270688349

Thanks & Rgds
Bhushan Pande
Bharat suthar
Jul 9, 2015

New postpaid connection

My gift morphy microwave not coming .
3 month bill 5000 above and my gift not come at the home
Bharat suthar
Jul 8, 2015

Purchased the sim card Since 4 months back but no one has come for verification.

I have purchase the postpaid vodafone sim card since four months back but my sim card was not verified yet and i am unable to use the sim card since my date of purchase properly.
but monthly bills i am receiving. Please help me.People from whom i purchased the sim card were not responding to my calls.

Shaurya Salhotra
Jun 30, 2015

Unwanted services activated

Dear Vodafone Team,
On 26th June 2015 I got a sms from Vodafone Care that a yearly MCI service has been renewed and Rs 129 has been deducted There was no such service I was using in past, for which there should be any such charge applied. On 26th June I have spoken with customer service and they told me that my balance will be refund in next 24 hours and since now no such amount has been refunded.
So I request you to look into the matter and kindly refund my amount for wrong charges of MCI services as I had never subscribed for any such service.Waiting for your positive response.

Kumar Shaurya
pardeepkumar behl
Jun 26, 2015

complent for 0 net work in faridabad 75 sctor and sector 7 faridabad

sir i give tghe complent in your voda phone no 9813098130 this is your no but thir employee tell to me your no is not open in my co she is talking 6 to 7 minut but she is telling your no is not open in my coputer please iam telling to your network is poor and your service is zeero youare demanding the bill payment i am not given any payment if you are not right net work 1pm to 6 pm your net work is 1second come and gone every time if you are not correct the my net work 9873195119 is my no my son is given complent my daughter given complent and my freinds give the complent your mobile is switch of no not my switch not of if your lesson then ok
Jun 19, 2015

I am a vodafone user. My no. is 919819280276, zeeditto service has been activated on my no. without my knowledge. I have not activated this service and an amount of Rs. 35 has been deducted from my balance. Immediately refund my money back. This is a case of fraud and cheating. I want my money back. Unnecessary service is not required. Do what you are asked for, extra help is not required. I got this msg on 19 june 2015.
Kindly find attachment.

Jahnavi Dubey
Jun 14, 2015

Wrong charges

I had a corporate connection with plan of Rs. 375 and my number is 9168765444. I have not subscribed for any value added service still I got a message for activation of 2 VAS services- one is Glamour zone pack that was activated on 1/June and for which they charged Rs.90 while the other is ZEEDITTO that was activated on 22/June and charges for which is Rs.35.

Apart from this I got my bill for 27/05/2015 to 04/06/2015.The bill amt is Rs.212.92. My sim was activated on 27/05/2015 and my plan is of Rs.375 the how can you send the bill of such amount for 9 days.

I request you to look into the matter and kindly refund my amount for wrong charges of VAS services as I had never subscribed for any such service.

Thankyou and Regards
Jahnavi Dubey
Knowledge Consultant Specialist
Jun 11, 2015

zeeditto service

zeeditto service has been activated on my phone number without any prior intimation..plzz revert the deducted amount..
I am Urmila Thakur, using Vodafone post- paid service.mobile number 9819434912 I have received message from Vodafone that ZEEDITTO service is activate on my phone. However, I never opted for this service. The charges for this service is Rs 35/week

I dont understand how can any service forcefully activated without knowledge of consumer. Please revert the payment which is cut against unwanted service activated.

YepMe.com//Jeans - Refund not received
    On 18th Sep 2015, I had made an online transaction of INR...
    Sir With due respect i want to state that I have filled...
    Abkari Vibhag - avidh roop se sarab ki bikri
    Sir please accept my complete :: sir dwarka me kai...
    BournHall Clinic Cochin - Dr meera
    I am planning for IVF in bourn hospital with Dr meera......
    aircel telecommunications - telling false offers by customer care
    sir, i am a customer of aircel network. Today at 4:42 pm a...
    paytm - transaction failed but money got cut from my account
    Very recently i made a transaction from your bank to paytm...
    Micromax AQ5001 Juice 2 - Fading diplay oftenly within 1 month
    As i have purchased above mentined mobile on 28/08/2015....
    dell inspiron 15 5000 series 5558 - boot time restarts taking more time and stuck
    i had bought this lap on september 9 ,2015.after 10 days...
    Ebay India - Refund not yet received
    Hi , I ordered a OnePlus Power Bank 10000Mah On sept...
    Juiceup-JPB3W - unsubscribe
    Please subscribe my juiceup-JPB3W Pack My mob...