Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

meljojohnny

Dec 12, 2014

vodafone special 3g net balance deduction

I meljomon k.s recharged my no(9051641013)for 147 in 30 th November after getting confirmation of special offer in 29 th november for 1000 mb for 28 days.but I got only 500 mb.i contacted customer care for the same purpose for 2 times.its very rediculous to beg for the offer you have provided.

In The same no only all the problems are happening.this second time am complaing for net pblm.i hope this time u will provide my deserving offer that u have offered.i need to get 500 mb 3g net balance.now i dont have net offer.i hope i will get justice

thanking you,

meljomon k.s
srahul.ca

Dec 9, 2014

Deduction with out download

I am using Vodafone service on my number 9960577241.

But in the month Nov 14 they have charged me around Rs.376/- for few downloads, which i have never downloaded.

Now Vodafone is telling me that is downloaded from your number so it is charged.

Please take a responsible action against the company, so that they can not do again with other customers.

Please call me on 9021362768
Nasir Husen Shaikh

Nov 29, 2014

Fraud call from mob no. 9709589985 asking for debit card details

I got a Fraud call from from mob no. 9709589985 saying that my ATM card has been blocked and if I want to reactivate the card then asking for my Card details. I cross questioned him and asked him about informing me from which bank he was calling. he wasn't able to answer me and that's where I caught him. kindly investigate this issue and let me know the findings on 9049786790.

Nasir Husen
atharvapingulkar

Nov 24, 2014

cashback not transferred

Recharge not done, nor cash back transferred.
vinod kher

Nov 23, 2014

Wrong Billing- Over Charged

I am sorry to say that Vodafone people are earning money by wrong practices.

I have been registered for Rs. 850/ data plan with Vodafone however I have found that wrong billing has been done to me for entire month. (Bill amount charged- 1337.67)

I spoke to one of the representative over the phone wherein he told me that I was downloading some data from chargeable websites which is not true. The information is completely false & has been done for the full month. There is something wrong with data card or I feel it’s being misused by somebody in some way. if I am subscribed for Rs. 850/ how come the charges increased.

I never use data card for week days, my use is limited to week ends mostly on Saturdays & Sundays. There is something fishy which vodafone need to find out & necessary action is required.

I would request you to reverse the charges other than the data plan chosen by me from beginning. I had only pay Rs. 850/- as per my plan which would be part payment for Vodafone. I would request to help me to get the revised bill at the earliest to for my record.

Note: Since due date was 22 Nov 2014, hence had paid only 850/- as per my data plan.

Appreciate early response.
Suryalok Rout

Nov 22, 2014

refund of Rs. 108

I received a message that Rs. 108 is refunded to me for recharge of Vodafone mobile which was failed but I do not see the amount in my account.Hence please make sure that the amount should be refunded to my account asap.
mk Ibrahimkutty

Nov 21, 2014

tower install

I want tower install my land muthuthala village no116/2 40cent current and road please contact 00919946671266 mkibrahimkuttymk@gmail. Com my address mk Ibrahimkutty. Manjerikunnath house. Muthuthala post. Pattambi via 679303 palakkad district. Kerala state
younilesh

Nov 20, 2014

Vodafone chembur store feedback

Dear respected, from last month i have not getting proper respond from Vodafone chembur store as my walled got misplaced in chembur store & i have requested footage from them but every time they said we are in process to get & every time asking time & date.

i know personal belongs is our responsibility but then also at least they can help us. if they dont want clearly they should say sorry we don’t have but please ask them as never give assurance.
younilesh

Nov 20, 2014

Vodafone store feedback

Dear respected, from last month i have not getting proper respond from Vodafone chembur store as my walled got misplaced in chembur store & i have requested footage from them but every time they said we are in process to get & every time asking time & date but no gain.
i

i know personal belongs is our responsibility but then also at least they can help us. if they dont want then clearly they should say sorry we don’t have but please ask them as never give assurance.
crpp

Oct 24, 2014

misguiding the customer

Hi ..
I want to share my vodafone experience , my contact number is 8886959545.
AUG : I called customer care executive to know the current plan details then he said that i was using the unlimited plan internet plan there no charges for extra use but the speed would be reduced after certain limit has reached same thing i again confirmed .
OCT 20 : I called customer care executive he was saying that am not using the unlimited internet plan details , I said that when i called previously the executive said that was using the unlimted plan details but you were saying am not in unlimited plan then executive said he will check and call back in 3 days but i did not get any call back from him.
OCT 21 : i called customer care executive , this executive also said the same thing(OCT 20) ,then i asked to transfer the call to your superior and she did when i am checking with the superior he was also saying the same thing then i said same thing when i called previously for the plan details he said am using the unlimited plan details but now you are saying that am not in unlimited plan then he replied that i only called for 2 times for customer care executive that is on OCT 20 and OCT 21 , but i have told that i have called previously also but he was not agreeing with that then i have told that i can prove that i had called for customer care executive before that then i checked the my bill plan details their i see clearly the i have called multiple times to the customer care executive for plan details in july 25th and 29th july..

based on the first executive guidance i reached my max data limit now am afraid of the bill that am getting now , i clearly say that this is wrong guidance to the customer their upon you are going to charge the more money .. please suggest what i need to do now.
ak167126@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014

lack of service

i am getting poor connectivty on both my post paid mobile number 9833780844 and 9820970142

I would like to file a formal complaint to get compensation of adequate amount due to lack of poor service. Since my mobile number is on use for more tha ten years i can not change my number. As having no option i have to pay my bill regularly
nirmala raghuwanshi

Sep 27, 2014

Irrelevant Main Account Balance Deduction

My main account balance has been deducting unnecessary from last 2 months. Whenever I recharged my account, within 2 days I found that my main account balance is 0. I already logged the same complaint 2 times on 198 but they are saying that I am sending International messages & not responding properly on call & behave in very casual language. Customer care executive have no sense to talk with the customer.If I have an Internet pack then why I will be send International messages.Requesting you to please given the waiver of Rs.250 approximate. I am now very frustrated with Vodafone service due to continue balance deduction I am unable to recharge my account. Last I recharged my account on 25/09/2014 with Rs.50 for main account balance & with Rs.155 for Internet pack.I also logged the same complaint at Vodafone store but still I did not get resolution till now.

Respond & Revert amount as soon as possible.

Nirmala Raghuwanshi
aditya_ca

Sep 17, 2014

Incorrect vodafone Bill

Dear Vodafone team, My mobile number is 9818518994 I could see current month Aug 2014 I have been charged for extra usage of internet of 30-35 MB. Only Vodafone team and God can say what are these charges for. . This is ridiculous and very inconvenient for customer.I will no longer support vodafone and will not recommend it to anyone. I have no intention of paying my outstanding Bill unless this issue is resolved completely. Please reimburse the money in current bill that is Sept 2014 . On calling the customer care, they say that the billing is correct. Please help or any legal way enabling me to address the issue.

Aditya Aggarwal
Hiren Shah85

Sep 16, 2014

Balance deduction

There was balance of 251 deducted from Vodafone mobile rechare and I dont have any idea as what was that for. There was no request raised for which there should be any such charge applied. Please help me on this.

Contact details- hiren5friends@gmail.com

Hiren Shah
luvkhurana

Aug 28, 2014

recharge not done

I recharged my vodafone (Punjab) number with rs 30 .recharge was not done and my account bal of Icici bank was deducted.please refund asap.
luvkhurana

Aug 28, 2014

recharge not done

I recharged my phone number of Vodafone (Punjab) with Rs 30.recharge was not done and my balance was deducted from my account.please refund it asap.
shyam awate

Aug 8, 2014

internet and message.

hello , My name is shyam awate, my mobile no. is 9545713667.i had taken plan of Rs 249 which includes 500 free calls and 400 free messages and 2G net of 500mb free. I had taken the internet facility for my business purpose but I am not receiving proper speed of internet.So I suffered losses in my share trading upto 1 lac rupees.Also i am not able to send messages through my device. Also the calls are automatically disconnected. I am totally disappointed with the vodafone services.Please close my vodafone services immediately.
sonali gaikwad

Jul 26, 2014

colse my number..

i am pravina gaikwad plzzz closed my number 9833903769.
and plzzz rply this compinet...again plzz mera mobaile number band kar do plzzzzzzzzz....
dhiraj chawdhary

Jul 12, 2014

out of service

my vodafone sim doesnot work prepaid
mahek memon

Jul 8, 2014

vodaphone no isnt working

my no is unable to make calls or either receive calls it states the call is barred
mobile no is 9930221947 vodafone
rajeshpq

Jun 26, 2014

problem in number migration

my vodafone No is 9899526558.
I have submitted all documents and 250/- security money on 11 jun 2014 for migrate prepared to postpaid but my number (9899526558) still in prepared so why not migrate this number. Kindly check on priority basis and as possible migrate.
i was called many times before this but dont got any reply from u r side otherwise i will change MNP
sooooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kindly do this service as early as possible.
ashrafjabir

May 25, 2014

wrong call issue

I am working abroad. my wife has vodafone number 8489899203. she got wrong call last few months. she complaint to service center also. they are not take any action. I want the wrongcall person address details. personally send my e-mail id. ashrafjabir@gmail.com. whatever payment i will do it. further suggestion pls we needs to go cyber crime section. pls suggest to me.

Wrong call number is 9042744118
Puneet Zar

May 19, 2014

Fraudulent call

I got a call from +923044203267 saying that since I am a Vodafone customer, I have won a lottery of 25 lakhs. My caller ID displayed that the call was from Pakistan so I disconnected immediately after that. I am pretty sure it was a fraudulent call. Please look into this. Thank you.

Puneet
zar.puneet@gmail.com
jianbod

May 14, 2014

mobile phone has problem

I got the phone from vodafone, it had some problem shortly after I bought it, I contacted the person who sold me this two times about this since 20 days ago, he told me to wait for him, but I havent got further response from him, so I came to the store today, and they tell me it has been one month and 4 days after i bought it , i can not change a new one, only can have it repaired, I didnt know anything about the 28 days policy before today, what should I do, can I get any help?. thank you.
khushboo1902

May 14, 2014

Unwanted services activated without my knowledge

My name is Khushboo Jethmalani, 7507557290.
I have been using Vodafone for 2 years now, the service is horrible. JUICEUP pack has been activated for my number without my knowledge, and it won't let my deactivate. This has become very troublesome.
Please DEACTIVATE this service immediatelly. If Vodafone is unable to do so, i will be forced to take stronger action and lodge a case.

Just Dial - delete my all contact detail from your web
    Please delete my all contact details address mobile No....
    micromax canvas L A108 - touch not working
    Touch not working in A108 canvas L touch screen not...
    SULEKHA.COM - Please delete my contact detail
    I request you that please delete my all details from your...
    TDR@irctc.co.in - refund not been made even after 6 months of TDR i have...
    TDR Details Reason For TDR: Train Terminated Short Of...
    Samsung india estore - dent on the washing machine
    Dear Team, Glad to write as you guys are irritating...
    Vijay Tv - navya
    pls telecast navya serial in tamil
    TNPSC - lost my 2014 vao hall ticket
    Dear sir, I lost my vao 2014 hall ticket and I unable to...
    reliance pro3 - frequent disconnection and fast signal droping
    Reliance Pro3 MDN:9380794712 Plan: prepaid I got...
    rgpv - for fees deposit
    sir i have submitted my exam form to rgpv but it...
    Fita Academy - Fita academy velachery trainers are worst
    Fita academy velachery trainers are worst. no subject...