Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Shubham Singhania

Dec 5, 2016

INTERRUPTED SERVICE

FIRSTLY I OPT FOR MIGRATING MY VODAFONE SIM CARD FROM 3G TO 4G AND THEN I CANCELLED THE SAME REQ FROM MY MOBILE HANDSET AND RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATON FROM VODAFONE THAT HEY HAVE RECEIVED MY REQUEST AND NOW THEY HAVE DISABLED MY ONLD SIM CARD AND THE USER OF THE PHN IS NOT HAVING THE SIM CARD WITH HIM AS HE IS IN ANDAMAN NICHOBAR ISLAND FOR 15 DAYS AND THE USER IS IN PROBLEM
Chirag Padiyar

Nov 6, 2016

Vodafone Cheating - Number Disconnected

My Number 8451085016 Gets Disconnected without communicating with me. Vodafone is Cheating us. I am at Rajasthan & cannot talk to Mumbai circles executive & the toll free number is always Busy.. i don't know what to do now..No Support from Vodafone company. I will Launch an FIR against the company if they doesn't support me, because its just cheating.
My alternate number is 9602901955
Md Raja

Oct 30, 2016

Unable to make and receive calls

I lost my prepaid sim (7045813789) on 25th Oct night, after which I asked the customer care executive to block it so that i could get

that same number again in stores. The customer care executive registered this complaint (tkt no- 2005035498).
However when I went to Vodafone Store on 27th Oct Morning (near Hiranandani, Mumbai) the store person informed that my prepaid sim has

been deactivated permanently, and I can't get a prepaid sim on the same number.
I was really clueless, as to what I should do. I was paying for the mistake which I didn't do. It was all due to the careless attitude

of that representative.
I was forced to get a postpaid sim on that same number.
I asked them to activate a plan of INR 375/- (for NITIE Students). It got activated within some hours, I was able to make and receive

calls.
However the very next day (28th Oct), I was not at all able to make any call neither was able to receive any calls.
It was really frustrating for me, as I might be missing out of important calls. I called the customer care executive to know the

reason behind it. Then I came to know that they activated a wrong plan (INR 850/- for dongle)
I again have to go back to the Vodafone store (at Hiranandani, Mumbai) to ask them to check it and correct it. They simply gave the

excuse that it was a problem of back-end and told that it will be corrected by 2 hours. I went there at around 10:30 AM, and now its

30th Oct and its still not activated.
This is not at all acceptable for any customer.
I really want a strong penalty and compensation for this series of irreparable mistakes.
Msraut87

Oct 22, 2016

Wrong plan activated without permission

This is Mahesh Raut here from Pune Maharashtra
Recently I have transfered My Mobile Number from Reliance to Vodafone.
At the time of enrollment store person explained me postpaid Plan of Rs.499/-
When process is completed and shocking is postpaid plan is different of Rs. 249/-
Store person has selected plan without any intimation or approval. I had tried to contact customer care... They are saying we can't do anything now.
Store person is trying to convince that please use same plan which is very costly and non affordable.
This is very bad experience of Vodafone services which is affecting customer pocket.
If I will not get plan of Rs.499/- with same benefit I have to raise this issue with social media as well as higher authorities.

Regards.
Mahesh Raut, Pune
Mob: +91 76666 11 444
Jaikishan Bamer

Jaikishan Bamer

Vodafone has terrible service in Gujarat state especially in Saputara and Dwarka. Too many call drops and lack of stable network.
Hiten Parekh

call drop

I'm facing call drops in most of the Konkan areas where I have to travel for business. Call does not connect to Jio at all!! Vodafonne services are terrible.
Hiten Parekh

Bad Service

I'm Hiten Parekh and while I was on my way to Ratnagiri, there was no signal on my Vodafone number, got lost because of this.
swap1990

Sep 18, 2016

Deducted money without acknowledging me

Hi, My name is Swapna and i wish to write this letter to inform that my account was debited by 678Rs on 30th July 2016. I have written several mails to your so called "customer care" on which i received an reply stating they (vodafone) have not received any amount. I did attach my bank account statement which clearly reflects amount of 678Rs deducted and credited towards Vodafone. Will you kindly let me know where do i go begging for my own money.
I am not sure if writing here will make any sense. I feel bad seeing common men needs to struggle so much only to get his own money back. Let me tell you, we earn by working hard. So stop fooling us. Hopeless service by VODAFONE
atulkhemka

Sep 15, 2016

Mobile Voice Network

I am facing Call Drop on VODAFONE NETWORK since the last few days
When I speak to soembody they cannot hear me after some thime - this problem is in one area only i.e. Rmadaspeth, Lokmat Sqare, Nagpur - 440 010
Arun Ayyam

Sep 14, 2016

Balance

My vodafone call rate is more
Prathamesh jathar

Sep 2, 2016

Pin code on the voucher is not clear due to rough screeching on it

I brought coupen on 199 2g unlimited but due to rough screeching on the coupen it got damage. coupen serial no is 230616116323 my mobile no is 9821556457 and Email I'd is prathmesh.jathar@gmail.com I request I to give the pin or to recharge on my mobile no as soon as possible
Anon11

Sep 1, 2016

Fraudulent activation of services

Vodafone is activating services without consent - my fashion bunny and charging for it.
avmbiotech

Aug 22, 2016

PLAN CHANGE

I Abhijeet Mane using Vodafone services from past 3 years. My no. is 9764576544.

My plan was Gold 399. Vodafone changed it to 499 without my permission which increased my bill by Rs. 140 approx.

Vodafone did not informed me in advance about change in advance and sent only one SMS on 25/07/2016 when my bill cycle starts. IF you can not call for such change why do you call for useless services for 10 times in a day.

I called customer care services nobody have any idea. I requested call from resolution team did not received it till today. They requested me to mail. MY QUESTION WHY SHOULD I MAIL. HAVE YOU MAILED ME FOR CHANGE.

Vodafone can not change my plan autocratically. You are not ruling in India. Sent SMS and everything shows casual attitude towards customers.

I have already paid my bill REIMBURSE ME FOR THE SAME.

Solve my problem immediately.
avmbiotech

Aug 22, 2016

BILL PROBLEM

Abhijeet Mane, 9764576544. Vodafone changed my plan without my consent. I was using GOLD 399 plan they changed it to 499 without my permission. They sent me SMS for the same on 25/07/2016 where my billing cycle starts and not found it it necessary to inform me in advance. They will call you for useless services at least 10 times in a day but not for this SHAME.....Upward revision in my plant will increase by bill by 130-140 WHY SHOULD I PAY THIS.

VODAFONE CAN NOT CHANGE MY PLAN AUTOCRATICALLY......YOU ARE NOT RULING INDIA........ITS MY HARD EARNED MONEY.......VODAFONE IS FOOLING US.........RESOLVE IMMEDIATELY

NO ONE CALLED FROM RESOLUTION.......
Sarrvesh Shukla

Aug 20, 2016

bill regarding complen

hello friend ,
mera no hai 0-9953709705.vodafone team ne mujhe bataya ki aap ke plan me 2g plan unlimited hai aur karib kai mahino se ye sahi se chal raha tha lekin pichle mahile achanak mera bill 6000 ho gaya jab main 199 par call kiya to honhone gumane ke siva kuch nahi kiya jisse main bahut pareshan hu bas ek hi baat sab kah rahe hai ki ye bill net ka hai lekin jab net unlimited hai to fir kyo...aur iske baad koi bhi boss ab baat karne ko taiyar nahi hai ....sabse badi chor haramkhor company hai ....inke emply tak fake hai ....saale apne baad ki nazayaj aaulade hai sale sab ke sab.....
armaan1974

Aug 12, 2016

activation of Juiceup pack without knowing.9554536322

activation of Juiceup pack without knowing
never requested for this

Hello! Juiceup pack is now active on your number, as requested by you on 12-08-2016.This service is valid till 19-08-2016 and a 7 days rental of Rs 35 has been deducted. Your current Balance post service activation is Rs 34.13. To deactivate, SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Visit & bookmark the link now.http://220.226.188.58/
If you are going to charge me for this juice up pack I will switch to other cellular company.
sneham3110

Aug 2, 2016

Charged for service which was not requested

Vodafone has charged for service which I haven't requested .You guys are imposing the service & asking us to use the benefit which we don't wish to. this is harassment .spoken to many executive none of them help . Some so called Manager Brijesh Trivedi answer and came on online after exactly 18 hours of complaint . No call back done from your end . Finally took decision to Port from Vodafone to other service provider.
Sharad satam

Jul 31, 2016

Network & offer problem

I am complaint about your network . Network is very slow . U did not give me any net offer . So im portable my number other network , airtel give me so many offer better than u. So I am choosing airtel.
thanks..
Binodbist24

Jul 26, 2016

Over Charging

I wish to draw your attention to the act of extortion by Vodafone, from their post paid subscribers, in the form of temporary activation of roaming free services for short duration up to 30 days.
I am a Vodafone post- paid customer vide mobile number 8879133317 and 9969610347. I requested for activation of roaming free service on these numbers in the month of May 2016 for a period of 30 days. I was confirmed by the customer care that the service has been activated and one time charges of Rs.75/- as roaming promo rental for a period of 30 days will be charged in the bill for the month. It was also confirmed that the services will be automatically deactivated on completion of 30 days and no amount will be charged as roaming promo rental after that, unless the services are requested again for further period.
On completion of my trip, on my return to Mumbai in end May 2016 (well before expiry of the activated roaming promo) I intimated the customer care and requested them to deactivate the services on my mobiles. Once again I was told that the services will automatically get deactivated and hence no request was required. The appropriate amount was charged on the bill for the month of May 2016 and the same was paid without any question.
On receipt of my bill for 8879133317 for the month of June 2016, I was surprised to see that an amount of Rs.75/- was charged again in the bill as roaming promo rental, where as I never requested for this service for this period. I called up the customer care to enquire about the charges and I was told that it was charged erroneously and same was being reversed by customer care. On receipt of reversal SMS, once again I called customer care and asked for the reasons for charging service tax on the Rs.75/- which was charged wrongly and now reversed, the Executive immediately made correction and reversed the service tax also and the bill was paid.
The apathy did not end here. Once again, on receipt of my bill for another mobile number 9969610347, I found that same Rs.75/ was charged extra. I called up and again got the amount reversed. Again I called to enquire about service tax being charged for wrongly charged amount which has been reversed. This time the extra smart and highly educated executive told me that the service charges cannot be reversed once charged. However, after long discussion and justification from my end, I was able to get the service tax also reversed.
The question is not the amount of Rs.75/- or service tax of Rs.12/- on this amount, but the question is the ethics and intentions of the service provider. Mistake can happen once, but in my case both the numbers were charged shamelessly and the rate of mistakes is 100%. This is not the first time when Vodafone is charging unethically, but if you check my previous complaints on charging of roaming charges during two months for my number 8879133317, which was reversed after long chain of emails between me and Vodafone under intimation TRAI, you will realize that the Vodafone is seriously in to the unethical business practices and charging customers excess amounts fearlessly, thinking that no one would have time to cross check the bills. If it is happening with me, I am sure it must be happening with millions of other customers also. Some of them may be aware of it and some may be ignorant. Now the question is that
1. Whether the Vodafone is to be considered as “EXTORNIST” for charging extra amounts fearlessly, or
2. The company is to be considered as “BAGGER” for receiving alms in the form of extra charges, or
3. They are to be considered as “CHEATERS” for cheating the innocent customers.
4. Whether there is any control of government Telephone Regulatory Authorities or the authorities have permitted this company to play such foul practices, for the reasons better known to them, since the company and its customer care employees are very confident of overcharging in the bills and quickly reversing if cross checked by the customers. Even there was no disciplinary action initiated on Vodafone against my complaint for overcharging my number, few months back.
As far as I am concerned, I can switch over to any other service provider, but that does not solve the problem, since the company still continues to cheat millions of other customers.
May I request the Telephone Regulatory Authority of India to initiate strict action against Vodafone for over charging and playing unethical business practice? If required the license of the company should be suspended or cancelled to teach a lesson to all such habitual corrupt organizations.

In Anticipation for Appropriate action from Authorities.

Binod Bisht
Lt. Commander(Retd)
rajshree 1992

Jul 20, 2016

secret pin damaged

pls send vodafone coupon secret pin no in my ph number 9167309354 scratch no: 180616712034
sheelendra singh

Jul 12, 2016

still not get our samsung s7 edge

no was 9920356142 we play a game and won samsung galaxy s7 edge but we cant get it i request to give our phone . please no was 9920356142 txn id was 73410667
Iqbalkap

Jul 8, 2016

Unnecessarily deducting 28 rs balance from my account

What is this going on i don't understand... This fake and fraud company is unnecessarily deducting 28 Rs balance from my prepaid account...this is 5 to 6 time i have noticed the reduction in balance without any incoming and outgoing call...i have called customer care also they told me that you have called an international no...but how cum it's possible that i have called international no but there is no history in my phonebook....i can't understand that every time i call on international no but my phonebook history doesn't have any entry....i want my all deducted amount back...

You people are fraud and your company cheap who eats up public money...

I want my balance back my mobile no is 9167050984...
Callistus t Moses

Jun 25, 2016

Harassment over incorrected Bill

Extremely frustrated with Vodafone billing issues. Have been charged 6700 for 7 mb data inspite of activating international roaming. Multiple request and calls only make things worse. Is there a government body to address consumer complains

Callistus moses
9545519020
Vinod Shanbhag

Jun 21, 2016

non refund of unsuccessful transaction

I recharged my mobile on 28th april and on 4th may2016 for Rs 222/- respectively. Both the times my account was debited but my mobile was not charged My mobile no. is 9833985280. On lodging claim with the bank I received only one refund of Rs 222/- which the bank says is about transation dated 28th April 2016.I request to kindly refund me Rs 222/- which is of transaction dated 4th May 2016
Zapya0001

Jun 16, 2016

Vodafone Bakwas 3g Newark

Sala sabse bakwas 3g ka network... Aur deeng kya marte h Vodafone superfast 3g net.... My foot.... Net ki speed itni tej ke Google ka page open hone me 10min leta h...... Isse betar to 2g... Ya airte aur idea ka net hi tha.... Ye complain agar Vodafone ceo padh rhe hai to thoda care kre... Harahi Bazar, harraiya, basti me jo new 3g plant karawa gya ho wo sirf subah 5 se 9 baje tk hi achha hota hai... Uske baad 19 hours sirf is company ko aur company ke works ko gali hi milti h....... Aur place pr achhi speed.... Bus isi aria ke tawor ka hamesha fati padi rahti h..... Do something for speed another wise hum 2g me hi theek the

HDFC - Issue
    I am prof rahulbhandari. MBA lecture. My salary 52000/-per...
    Fraud Club Jiva / Holiday Kart pvt ltd and DAE - Amazing time spend in clifftop auli
    Seriously owing my holiday was best decision for me. It...
    Snapdeal / Vulcan Express - Instead of gold offer too much delay
    I booked mobile on 6 th Dec through gold service.but not...
    Idea - Sim lost
    My sim has been lost of 070389 52349 in name of hajra so s...
    kvs - Double payment of kvs part exam
    Dublicate payment of kvs still not transfered in my...
    Update Registered Email ID of LIC Online Login - re-registration of lic online
    HI SIR, I had registered to LIC India Online login with...
    NIOS - Books not received yet
    Sir I've registered for sr.secondary examination...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - PLEASE ASSIST ME.
    Sir I have received sms your mobile no won 3.5 crore in...
    The Pan Card-Samanta Communication Pvt. Ltd - Pan Card Minor
    Sir online application for Pan Card of my son Chirag...
    Brunda Chinnappa - Brinda Chinnappa -very rude
    Hi all, Dr. Brinda Chinnappa is very rude and...