Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Binodbist24

Jul 26, 2016

Over Charging

I wish to draw your attention to the act of extortion by Vodafone, from their post paid subscribers, in the form of temporary activation of roaming free services for short duration up to 30 days.
I am a Vodafone post- paid customer vide mobile number 8879133317 and 9969610347. I requested for activation of roaming free service on these numbers in the month of May 2016 for a period of 30 days. I was confirmed by the customer care that the service has been activated and one time charges of Rs.75/- as roaming promo rental for a period of 30 days will be charged in the bill for the month. It was also confirmed that the services will be automatically deactivated on completion of 30 days and no amount will be charged as roaming promo rental after that, unless the services are requested again for further period.
On completion of my trip, on my return to Mumbai in end May 2016 (well before expiry of the activated roaming promo) I intimated the customer care and requested them to deactivate the services on my mobiles. Once again I was told that the services will automatically get deactivated and hence no request was required. The appropriate amount was charged on the bill for the month of May 2016 and the same was paid without any question.
On receipt of my bill for 8879133317 for the month of June 2016, I was surprised to see that an amount of Rs.75/- was charged again in the bill as roaming promo rental, where as I never requested for this service for this period. I called up the customer care to enquire about the charges and I was told that it was charged erroneously and same was being reversed by customer care. On receipt of reversal SMS, once again I called customer care and asked for the reasons for charging service tax on the Rs.75/- which was charged wrongly and now reversed, the Executive immediately made correction and reversed the service tax also and the bill was paid.
The apathy did not end here. Once again, on receipt of my bill for another mobile number 9969610347, I found that same Rs.75/ was charged extra. I called up and again got the amount reversed. Again I called to enquire about service tax being charged for wrongly charged amount which has been reversed. This time the extra smart and highly educated executive told me that the service charges cannot be reversed once charged. However, after long discussion and justification from my end, I was able to get the service tax also reversed.
The question is not the amount of Rs.75/- or service tax of Rs.12/- on this amount, but the question is the ethics and intentions of the service provider. Mistake can happen once, but in my case both the numbers were charged shamelessly and the rate of mistakes is 100%. This is not the first time when Vodafone is charging unethically, but if you check my previous complaints on charging of roaming charges during two months for my number 8879133317, which was reversed after long chain of emails between me and Vodafone under intimation TRAI, you will realize that the Vodafone is seriously in to the unethical business practices and charging customers excess amounts fearlessly, thinking that no one would have time to cross check the bills. If it is happening with me, I am sure it must be happening with millions of other customers also. Some of them may be aware of it and some may be ignorant. Now the question is that
1. Whether the Vodafone is to be considered as “EXTORNIST” for charging extra amounts fearlessly, or
2. The company is to be considered as “BAGGER” for receiving alms in the form of extra charges, or
3. They are to be considered as “CHEATERS” for cheating the innocent customers.
4. Whether there is any control of government Telephone Regulatory Authorities or the authorities have permitted this company to play such foul practices, for the reasons better known to them, since the company and its customer care employees are very confident of overcharging in the bills and quickly reversing if cross checked by the customers. Even there was no disciplinary action initiated on Vodafone against my complaint for overcharging my number, few months back.
As far as I am concerned, I can switch over to any other service provider, but that does not solve the problem, since the company still continues to cheat millions of other customers.
May I request the Telephone Regulatory Authority of India to initiate strict action against Vodafone for over charging and playing unethical business practice? If required the license of the company should be suspended or cancelled to teach a lesson to all such habitual corrupt organizations.

In Anticipation for Appropriate action from Authorities.

Binod Bisht
Lt. Commander(Retd)
rajshree 1992

Jul 20, 2016

secret pin damaged

pls send vodafone coupon secret pin no in my ph number 9167309354 scratch no: 180616712034
sheelendra singh

Jul 12, 2016

still not get our samsung s7 edge

no was 9920356142 we play a game and won samsung galaxy s7 edge but we cant get it i request to give our phone . please no was 9920356142 txn id was 73410667
Iqbalkap

Jul 8, 2016

Unnecessarily deducting 28 rs balance from my account

What is this going on i don't understand... This fake and fraud company is unnecessarily deducting 28 Rs balance from my prepaid account...this is 5 to 6 time i have noticed the reduction in balance without any incoming and outgoing call...i have called customer care also they told me that you have called an international no...but how cum it's possible that i have called international no but there is no history in my phonebook....i can't understand that every time i call on international no but my phonebook history doesn't have any entry....i want my all deducted amount back...

You people are fraud and your company cheap who eats up public money...

I want my balance back my mobile no is 9167050984...
Callistus t Moses

Jun 25, 2016

Harassment over incorrected Bill

Extremely frustrated with Vodafone billing issues. Have been charged 6700 for 7 mb data inspite of activating international roaming. Multiple request and calls only make things worse. Is there a government body to address consumer complains

Callistus moses
9545519020
Vinod Shanbhag

Jun 21, 2016

non refund of unsuccessful transaction

I recharged my mobile on 28th april and on 4th may2016 for Rs 222/- respectively. Both the times my account was debited but my mobile was not charged My mobile no. is 9833985280. On lodging claim with the bank I received only one refund of Rs 222/- which the bank says is about transation dated 28th April 2016.I request to kindly refund me Rs 222/- which is of transaction dated 4th May 2016
Zapya0001

Jun 16, 2016

Vodafone Bakwas 3g Newark

Sala sabse bakwas 3g ka network... Aur deeng kya marte h Vodafone superfast 3g net.... My foot.... Net ki speed itni tej ke Google ka page open hone me 10min leta h...... Isse betar to 2g... Ya airte aur idea ka net hi tha.... Ye complain agar Vodafone ceo padh rhe hai to thoda care kre... Harahi Bazar, harraiya, basti me jo new 3g plant karawa gya ho wo sirf subah 5 se 9 baje tk hi achha hota hai... Uske baad 19 hours sirf is company ko aur company ke works ko gali hi milti h....... Aur place pr achhi speed.... Bus isi aria ke tawor ka hamesha fati padi rahti h..... Do something for speed another wise hum 2g me hi theek the
Aslesha07

Jun 7, 2016

Sim No closed

I'm Aslesha Madkaikar my mobile no of vodafone is 9545592811.

Vodafone has suddenly close my no without any prior information, when I called to customer care they told me to go to vodafone store.

Vodafone store person told me to change sim card so I have submit documents and he gave me new simcard and told me it will start within 2 days. but after 3 days also no has not yet started then again when I called vodafone customer care they told me that I cant get my old no back as sim is very old and it will not register with document.

Both customer care and vodafone store person not giving full infomartion when we apporch them first for network issue.

I M using that sim card since 5 years and All my friends relatives has that no. When i asked then to give me detail they refuses
Vodafone store person take 300/- rs for sim card please help me with this issue
kumbhalwar

Jun 2, 2016

RECHAGE SUCESSFULLY FROM BANK BUT NOT RECHRGE AMOUNT FROM VADAFONE

MY M.NO 9764220351 RECHARGE SUCESSFULLY FROM SBI NET BANKING REF NO IH73512410 DT 2/6/16 TIME 22.46 AMOUNT RS 249 BUT VADAFONE RECHARGE NOT SHOW IN MOBILE SAME REF NO IH73512410 DT 2/6/16 AMOUNT RS 50 BOTH RECHARGE NOT SHOW IN MY MOBILE
ram kamble

May 28, 2016

fraud

Hi Myself Ramchandra M Kamble. I received call from person who behaved as SBI manager and asked me that your SBI account is no longer active and to reactivate he will help and for that i need to support him by sharing the details to be received on mobile.

614609311841 VODAFONEBILLDESK

614609313833 VODAFONEBILLDESK

614609315341 VODAFONEBILLDESK
MUMBAI-

I do not have Vodaphone account. request you to please refund me my amount (1500) as this has been deducted fom my SBI account on 25th May 2016.

My account no is
IFSC code SBIN0000403
MICR 415002866
Flawless Chirshtofer

May 19, 2016

internet connect disconnect

I am the regular user of Vodafone since 5 to 7 years or older. before the service of Vodafone 2g internet is awesome but from 6 to 8 months I am suffering to internet connectivity means my data connection is working fine.. but the only sending mostly not receive and even sometimes received then connection lost ..WTF VODAFONE SERVICE PROVIDER.. I complained already they said vodefone network department will call me and they resolved my problem.. but it was the Monday is day its over after that I was again call to care they said 10:00 am sure they will call me.. but no one call me.. today is Wednesday no responds from VODAFONE.. I am sick of this network provider.. even I was paid a lot and still paying... now when I am trying to finding why I not get the calls from network department then it was very shocking for me.. but not new.. I already know the company tricks.. if something not managed for costumer they will not connect your calls in care of any department.. but you are trying through your friend mobile it was working fine but from your number if you try they said we cannot connect you call right to care department thanks for calling in Vodafone.. SHAME ON YOU VODAFONE PEOPLE TRUST YOU AND YOUR DEPARTMENT PLAYING AROUND... I REQUEST TO EVERYONE don't trust this network anymore who don't care for his users since they are using the service from 5 to 7 years ..
i bet no one can call me from network department and my problem never ever been resolved ..

Now I got again registration number
Hello! Your service registration number 1904016560 is registered on 19-May-16 07:39p.m. We shall respond to your query by Monday 23-May-16 06:00p.m.
Zarna

May 17, 2016

Over Charging Unfairly

Vodafone has charged me for data which is supposed to be a part of my data plan. They are saying i consumed 100% of it on 20th April for which i never recieved any warning msg but on 30th April i recieved a msg saying i have reached 80% data limit of my plan. Vodafone is now charging for data used from 22nd april, which is part of my free plan. i raised a complain but they closed it without giving any reason.
Prashant Suvarna

May 12, 2016

call drop

I am facing call drop problem for past few month. It is very distressing when you are in a conversation.

Prashant Suvarna
9619726844
Gyanendra Kishor Singh

May 6, 2016

Vodafone no.9838646767 3g recharge not working

मैंने vodafone app से 3g का data pack रिचार्ज किया।परंतु 3g नेटवर्क काम नहीं कर रहा है।पहले मेरा कनेक्शन पोस्टपेड था,परंतु जब से प्रीपैड करवाया है तब से 3g डाटा ठीक से नहीं चल रहा है।vodafone red store से दिखाया तो भी ठीक नहीं हुआ।क्या ये कंपनी की policy है की प्रीपेड ठीक नहीं चलने देंगे ताकि लोग postpaid ही कनेक्शन ही ले।कृपया उचित सहयोग करें।
Anishalakhani77

May 4, 2016

Recharge not yet received

My order nos1714489367 of rupees 100 is not yet successful. My account is already debited with the prescribed amount but I have not got the recharge yet .
Please fix it soon
Monica Dogra

May 3, 2016

Overcharge

Vodafone Overcharged me. It happen quite regularly but their call centre representatives just refuse to listen
R & Y credit rating

Apr 10, 2016

activation of Juiceup pack without knowing

never requested for this 👇

Hello! Juiceup pack is now active on your number, as requested. This service is valid till 18-04-2016 and a weekly rental of Rs 35 will reflect in your next bill. To deactivate, SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Visit & bookmark the link now.http://220.226.188.58/jp

If you are going to charge me for this juice up pack I will switch to other cellular company.
Messi123

Mar 27, 2016

Vulgar messages

Getting vulgar messages from 9920595073 on regular basis
Chandrashekhar kapile

Mar 15, 2016

Postpaid connection deadly trap

My Vodafone postpaid no. 9004247457 monthly rental plan 299/- only with added internet extra pack 175/- total amount comes to 474/- per month. Firstly my connection was prerpaid but at Vodafone gallery they conveyed me about postpaid plan of 299 with committed credit limit of 500. That means my bill will never cross 500 amount. But they cheated me last month by sending bill of 1440/-. This is ridiculous. I paid the amount to continue my connection. But this month of march i again got bill of 2225/-. Please look through this problem.

-Chandrashekhar kapile
vishaltale412

Mar 8, 2016

Misbehaving calls

Can you please look after a mobile no. 8001899999 and the person calling from this no. Many girls are receiving calls from same no on Women's day and the person named Sanjay using extremely abusing & harassing words while speaking. This no is already marked as spam by many people on Truecaller. Location its showing is in West Bengal and it is registered on the name of person Lanja Koduku in same Truecaller application. After dialing this no it is showing wrong no dialed.

Kindly look into the issue and avoid similar calls to more other girls.

Thanks in advance.

Vishal
swapniltate17

Mar 7, 2016

Deduction of balance without my consent

This complaint is for mobile number 9765377760. A fashion portal pack of rs. 99 was activated without my consent by vodafone. The balance was automatically deducted. Similarly last month , a non approved pack was activated without my consent. Kindly help me get back my deducted balance.

Deduction of balance without my consent

smriti 360

Feb 27, 2016

fraud

During last two days one phone call coming in my mobile from 911171638600 and they demanding me that some dues of rs.6000/-aprox for one mobile no.9643107450 which is not belonging to me. I never apply for this phone. I have already vodafone corprate connection and Airtel 15yrs old no.9810063115 which i am using. They told above said no. is in my name and address .I asked them to send me scan copy of application form becoz i never apply for even use in my address. I clearly remember that before 2 month back one of vodafone guys came to my office becoz i call for one WIFI connection and i gave him all my documents. But the sim card which they provide me there was some problem and it's not work properly and that guy ask me to change the plan and close the account. I asked him to close the no.and I request him close it and after that i again take a corporate
WIFI line to submit co, documents.
Now my question is why vodafone wait upto 6000/- dues and not inform me .So it is very clear that it's totally manupulated by vodafone ppl that is why they wait up to so high dues and they not discontined the line and not even inform me.

I am a very old customer of Airtel (more then 15 yrs)and maintening a single no and my payment terms is very good in all respect.
It is totally manupuated case and i never failure to pay my any payment to any sector so i will not pay this amount.
Now customer care asking me to close the no.When it is not my number then why should i close it.They have to prove and show my application form. We having cc tv footage in my office to prove that guy came to our office for collection of my documents.

Pls do the needful from your end asap.

I am going for FIR also.

Your early action will be highly appreciated

Thnx and regards

Smriti gupta
alameenp

Feb 24, 2016

Vodafone internet connectivity issue

Complaint: Vodafone internet connectivity issue
I had started 4g network on 13/02/2016 my vodafone no - 9895532361,but i can't to connect internet i call vodafone care and asked about the problem but they listen my problem and disconnect my call .pls solve the problem immediately.

regards,

Al ameen.p
calicut
Songstress

Feb 15, 2016

Money deducted but data not recharged

Money deducted but data not recharged
Recharged internet data for the No. 9820704903 of amt. Rs 497/- on 15/02/16 at through Vodafone official app.
Money got deducted from my HDFC bank account with ref no FHDF4295392805/160464245511 but the data plan did not get credited to my Vodafone no.
Kindly refund the amount to my acount or recharge the data plan mobile no with Rs.497.
khin24

Feb 10, 2016

2G benefits

I recharged of Rs.199 for Internet 2G for 28 Days and it is mentioned that unlimited (post 2GB@ 40 KBPS) however I received only 1GB

And I called to customer care they told me that it was wrong information ur only eligible for Rs.199 for 1GB for 28 Days

This is second time I am facing this problem they cheat me still on the VODAFONE still it is showing the same benefits

Only I am not getting the benefit

Please do and needful.

2G benefits

jabong.com - RETURN REQUEST NO. 31264775
    Its very unfortunate to inform you again and again that my...
    one assist - OneAssist
    Dear Ramesh Singh, Greetings from OneAssist...! We...
    Act broadband Hyderabad - RE: Slow internet
    Dear Valued Customer, Your mentioned grievance has been...
    Huawei - Customer Support
    I bought honor holly 6 months before, now there is problem...
    PNB - delay work
    branch manager received the list for RTGS at 19.7.2016...
    bank - DCARDFEE5661APR16-MAR17ST21.75 DR INR 171.8
    I am the A/c holder of ICICI Bank from last 3.5 years, I...
    bsnl.hungama.com - deactivate all my Hungama packages
    Hello, I want to un-subscribe to all of my HUNGAMA...
    Anaxus Technology - Still looking for Justice
    Hello Sir, We are also a victim of Anaxus Technology....
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: Connection is not been given after so many follow up
    Dear Valued Customer, We are sorry to know that your...
    UIDAI/ADHAAR CARD - Unable to receive OTP for Aadhar card
    Hi Team, I am unable to receive OTP for Aadhar card. I...