Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

sophia Dsouza

Jan 28, 2015

INCORRECT PLAN & HIGH BILLS

Hi I have 5 number with vodafone for which im trying to change the plan but evry time i call vodafone they are rude and does not want to help they mislead the customers and cheat me by sending high bill.

no 1 is ready to talk and solve the problem.

9820596862
9820291116
9820371831
farzarish

Jan 25, 2015

misuse of my acct, breach of privacy and wrongful billing

A month or so back i recd a call from one of ur marketing guys asking me to switch to vodafone red plan i heard him out and tol him to give me a few days to decide and call me back after sum days.
However without my permission or an activation sms from my end u wrongly switched me onto the vodafone red and i come to know abt this when u coolly send me an sms stating tht u have switched me onto RED.
On recieving tht sms I immly called up customer care and asked for my old plan back however while switching to my old plan u conveniently deactivated my internet 2G plan and did not bother to inform me of the same.
Whn I called the cust care to verify if my vodafone red had been deactivated they calmly informed me tht yes all plans had been deactivated without my knowledge and i was not on ne internet plan and asked me to reactivate the plan which i did.
Now u have charged me an exhorbitant amt of 800 for the internet used which i was nt aware of nor was informed and now whn i call to ask why my bill is for 2164 this moth i am informed tht its becoz of all this bullshit that happened by wrongly activating the RED plan.
How dare sumbody activate any plans on my network without my permission this is a sheer breach of my privacy and my account. Using my own acct I am made to go thru various authentications and any marketing executive has the audacity to activate any plan on my network without my permission is absolutely unacceptable.
Today u have done this tomm god knows what other breaches u will do.... either u solve this issue and take it up in a very serious manner or I will be forced to complain about this to higher bodies. I am extremely angry and upset at whtever has happened due to ur marketing executive and then thru ur customer care ppl.
Please give me a reversal of this amt as its totally unfair on ur part to charge me for sumthing I have neither asked for nor used.
I am absolutely fed up of the callous n useless attitude of ur customer care ppl who have no idea how to deal with situations beyond the usual BILL n netwrk issues and use the convenient shield of pls email to this id for further details.
This email was sent to u on 14th Jan and all i hv recd from u is auto acknowledgements saying u wl get back in 2 working days to evry reminder mail i have sent u from 14th jan to 14th jan i must hv called ur customer care 2 to 3 times and all i get is a promise for a callback whch nvr happens. Finally one of ur cust care has the decency to register my complaint and sends me this message aftr 9 days of nonstop complaints reminders emails n calls....... Your service registration number 1657962948 is registered on 23-Jan-15 04:05p.m.
kaplesunil

Jan 17, 2015

sim block

hello

I am mohan bhosale. I have lost my vodafone sim card. The mobile number is 9029470575.

Kindly block the sim.

mohan bhosale
VenkyD

Dec 30, 2014

Balance Deduction

I tried calling them from other number they hung up the phone on their own or put it on hold.......
I want refund of 99...or else
I need to port my number...
Is this really India's leading mobile network?
swa_tan

Dec 29, 2014

Balance deduction for Vodafone radio unlimited Without any request

on Dec 6 2014 , i got sms from 55665 Vodafone says that and deducted 30 rs without any reason
hello,Vodafone Radio Unlimited is now Active on your mobile number As requested (I never ever raised any request like this)
I tried many times for call center but not connected, Who will activate this type of service in this world of internet
Even it is saying service will remain active till you deactivate. I searched on internet but not getting how to deactivate it
and customer care is is not connecting tried 198,141,111 everything possible

Please look into this. and do the needful
Thanking in advance

Swapnil Tandle
swapnil.tandle3@gmail.com
VenkyD

Dec 25, 2014

Balance Deduction

Balance deducted....called 198 for a complain......called number of times each time they kept the phone on hold when I asked to contact to supervisor.....now they blocked my number....I want my balance back... (they said I clicked to some link...when I know I haven't)......
girishgap

Dec 19, 2014

extra Roaming Charges

Hello Vodafone,

There are more than 10 emails I wrote towards vodafone for adding the extra roaming charges on my number every time without looking to my concerns they only reply that those charges are mandatory on my number and proper bills.

This is very cheap move by them my complaints have following points.

1) I switch to Mumbai circle from Pune for my so I changed my plan to corporate plan. They change the plan but didn't bother to tell me that extra outgoing roaming charges on my plan. Further I communicated with them for the reason they put forth that I am not applicable for rome like home service. But one of their customer care executive told me that he will activate the service he didn't notify me that this service is no applicable. I am under impression that there is no extra roaming charges for me as I activated rome like home.

2) My last month bill and current bill already have huge amount of roaming charges which is never communicated with me and still they send me the reminder of outstanding amount. I paid bills excluding of roaming charges.

3) All of their customer care executives are didn't address the issue properly always send me the programmed mail as response never bother to read entire mail.

Here is entire communication... Please if you are not capable to address your customer properly then there is no point to continue your service I will change my service provider to Airtel soon.

Please registered my complaint.

Dear

We have received your email dated 16/12/2014 for your Vodafone Mobile Number 8446486256.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With regard to your concern we hereby confirm that, the charges of Rs. 609.40 has been correctly levied in your bill dated 19/11/2014 against the roaming outgoing charges while on roaming as per the active tariff plan.

We also confirm that, the “ROAM PROMO (IC FREE) 75” has only incoming free benefits however outgoing will be charged as per the active tariff plan.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help

Pooja Jadhav
Nodal Office

Contact numbers:

For any queries call 111 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-9823098230 for postpaid and 9923399233 for prepaid (standard calling charges applicable)
For any complaints call 198 toll free helpline
Nodal Office : +91- 2071717171 (Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, standard calling charges applicable).
Fax number : +91- 2071716666
E-mail : nodal.mah@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

Do not Forget to explore “My Vodafone Application” link http://m.vodafone.in/vfappp that helps you manage all your Billing ,Recharges, Data Plans, VAS & much more !!

On 16-12-2014 6:21 PM; From: xx To: nodal.mah@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: FW: Extra romaing Charges;
Hello Vodafone,

Please go through the communication with your executive below and take necessary actions ASAp.

Regard’s

From: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com [mailto:corpcare.mah@vodafone.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 5:32 PM
To:
Subject: Extra romaing Charges

Dear
Thank you for your e-mail dated by 15/12/2014, regarding bill clarification of your Vodafone mobile number 8446486256.

With regard to your concern, we regret to inform you that, as per the feedback received from our billing team, the roaming calls usage charges towards your Vodafone mobile number have been correctly levied in your invoice dated by 19-NOV-14.
Further, we would like to confirm that the incoming calls on roaming have two components:
1) Incoming Airtime Call
2) Roaming Call forward.
A roaming call forward is the STD component while on roaming.
Roam IC free 75 packs will give you only free incoming.

Every roaming incoming call will have a corresponding roaming call forward/STD component

Basis the above, we would not be in a position to pass any credit as these are the genuine charges towards your Vodafone mobile number.
Please note the interaction number: 1083937805.
In case you need further assistance, please do call or e-mail us. We will do our best to help you.
Happy to help,
Praveen Pattanshetti
Vodafone Care
Contact number
Postpaid : 111 or +91-9823098230
Prepaid : 111 or +91-9923399233
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
Fax number : 020-71716666
E-mail : corpcare.mah@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

On 12/15/2014 11:19 AM; To: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: RE: Extra romaing Charges;
Hello Vodafone,

These terms are never communicated with me. That is I have to pay roaming for outgoing in Mumbai circle. Your executive said once you activate the roaming pack then no extra charges will have pay.

1. We have validated your bill dated 05/11/2014 and found all roaming charges are correct.
2. As per bill information, you have done the outgoing calls and got charged @Rs. 1.5/min correctly.
3. Roam IC free 75 packs will give you only free incoming.
--This is not communicated.
4. As per tariff plan you have 600 free local min, but they will not give benefit in roaming.
--This is not communicated.
5. Please note that interaction number 1081122633.

Please revert with adjusted bills and information.

Regard’s

-8446486256

From: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com [mailto:corpcare.mah@vodafone.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 1:35 PM
To:
Subject: Extra romaing Charges

Dear
Thank you for your e-mail dated 11/12/2014, regarding bill clarification of your Vodafone mobile number 8446486256.

At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

With regard to your concern, we wish to inform you that:

3. Roam IC free 75 packs will give you only free incoming.
5. Please note that interaction number 1081122633.

We assure you that Vodafone always endeavors to maintain a transparent and accurate system of billing its subscribers for the services rendered.
Please be assured that all billing happens only against genuine usage done against that particular connection.
We sincerely regret our inability to process any waiver towards the genuine usage.
Happy to help
Ratnadip Ghorpade.
Vodafone Care
Postpaid : 111 or +91-9823098230
Prepaid : 111 or +91-9923399233
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
Fax number : +91-9765561002
E-mail : corpcare.mah@vodafone.com

Hello Vodafone,

In spite of several mail communication with your Vodafone team regarding roaming charges in last and current bill cycle you keep me charging outgoing roaming which you wont notify.

I have to pay 600 roaming for last month and more than 800 roaming for current month which I am not going to pay because no one notify me for the same weather I am charged for outgoing or incoming.

Please adjust my bills for current dates or else I have send you corporate notice I hope you won’t like it. This is very frustrating behavior by Vodafone I thought your executives are professional but they never replied my concerns nor they resolve the problems.

Please do needful ASAP or ready for legal actions. Please do not reply with mail need more information anything. Just adjust the bills without roaming charges and I will pay them else I have to change the vendor by porting the number.

My Name no 8446486256

meljojohnny

Dec 12, 2014

vodafone special 3g net balance deduction

I meljomon k.s recharged my no(9051641013)for 147 in 30 th November after getting confirmation of special offer in 29 th november for 1000 mb for 28 days.but I got only 500 mb.i contacted customer care for the same purpose for 2 times.its very rediculous to beg for the offer you have provided.

In The same no only all the problems are happening.this second time am complaing for net pblm.i hope this time u will provide my deserving offer that u have offered.i need to get 500 mb 3g net balance.now i dont have net offer.i hope i will get justice

thanking you,

meljomon k.s
srahul.ca

Dec 9, 2014

Deduction with out download

I am using Vodafone service on my number 9960577241.

But in the month Nov 14 they have charged me around Rs.376/- for few downloads, which i have never downloaded.

Now Vodafone is telling me that is downloaded from your number so it is charged.

Please take a responsible action against the company, so that they can not do again with other customers.

Please call me on 9021362768
Nasir Husen Shaikh

Nov 29, 2014

Fraud call from mob no. 9709589985 asking for debit card details

I got a Fraud call from from mob no. 9709589985 saying that my ATM card has been blocked and if I want to reactivate the card then asking for my Card details. I cross questioned him and asked him about informing me from which bank he was calling. he wasn't able to answer me and that's where I caught him. kindly investigate this issue and let me know the findings on 9049786790.

Nasir Husen
atharvapingulkar

Nov 24, 2014

cashback not transferred

Recharge not done, nor cash back transferred.
vinod kher

Nov 23, 2014

Wrong Billing- Over Charged

I am sorry to say that Vodafone people are earning money by wrong practices.

I have been registered for Rs. 850/ data plan with Vodafone however I have found that wrong billing has been done to me for entire month. (Bill amount charged- 1337.67)

I spoke to one of the representative over the phone wherein he told me that I was downloading some data from chargeable websites which is not true. The information is completely false & has been done for the full month. There is something wrong with data card or I feel it’s being misused by somebody in some way. if I am subscribed for Rs. 850/ how come the charges increased.

I never use data card for week days, my use is limited to week ends mostly on Saturdays & Sundays. There is something fishy which vodafone need to find out & necessary action is required.

I would request you to reverse the charges other than the data plan chosen by me from beginning. I had only pay Rs. 850/- as per my plan which would be part payment for Vodafone. I would request to help me to get the revised bill at the earliest to for my record.

Note: Since due date was 22 Nov 2014, hence had paid only 850/- as per my data plan.

Appreciate early response.
Suryalok Rout

Nov 22, 2014

refund of Rs. 108

I received a message that Rs. 108 is refunded to me for recharge of Vodafone mobile which was failed but I do not see the amount in my account.Hence please make sure that the amount should be refunded to my account asap.
mk Ibrahimkutty

Nov 21, 2014

tower install

I want tower install my land muthuthala village no116/2 40cent current and road please contact 00919946671266 mkibrahimkuttymk@gmail. Com my address mk Ibrahimkutty. Manjerikunnath house. Muthuthala post. Pattambi via 679303 palakkad district. Kerala state
younilesh

Nov 20, 2014

Vodafone chembur store feedback

Dear respected, from last month i have not getting proper respond from Vodafone chembur store as my walled got misplaced in chembur store & i have requested footage from them but every time they said we are in process to get & every time asking time & date.

i know personal belongs is our responsibility but then also at least they can help us. if they dont want clearly they should say sorry we don’t have but please ask them as never give assurance.
younilesh

Nov 20, 2014

Vodafone store feedback

Dear respected, from last month i have not getting proper respond from Vodafone chembur store as my walled got misplaced in chembur store & i have requested footage from them but every time they said we are in process to get & every time asking time & date but no gain.
i

i know personal belongs is our responsibility but then also at least they can help us. if they dont want then clearly they should say sorry we don’t have but please ask them as never give assurance.
crpp

Oct 24, 2014

misguiding the customer

Hi ..
I want to share my vodafone experience , my contact number is 8886959545.
AUG : I called customer care executive to know the current plan details then he said that i was using the unlimited plan internet plan there no charges for extra use but the speed would be reduced after certain limit has reached same thing i again confirmed .
OCT 20 : I called customer care executive he was saying that am not using the unlimited internet plan details , I said that when i called previously the executive said that was using the unlimted plan details but you were saying am not in unlimited plan then executive said he will check and call back in 3 days but i did not get any call back from him.
OCT 21 : i called customer care executive , this executive also said the same thing(OCT 20) ,then i asked to transfer the call to your superior and she did when i am checking with the superior he was also saying the same thing then i said same thing when i called previously for the plan details he said am using the unlimited plan details but now you are saying that am not in unlimited plan then he replied that i only called for 2 times for customer care executive that is on OCT 20 and OCT 21 , but i have told that i have called previously also but he was not agreeing with that then i have told that i can prove that i had called for customer care executive before that then i checked the my bill plan details their i see clearly the i have called multiple times to the customer care executive for plan details in july 25th and 29th july..

based on the first executive guidance i reached my max data limit now am afraid of the bill that am getting now , i clearly say that this is wrong guidance to the customer their upon you are going to charge the more money .. please suggest what i need to do now.
ak167126@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014

lack of service

i am getting poor connectivty on both my post paid mobile number 9833780844 and 9820970142

I would like to file a formal complaint to get compensation of adequate amount due to lack of poor service. Since my mobile number is on use for more tha ten years i can not change my number. As having no option i have to pay my bill regularly
nirmala raghuwanshi

Sep 27, 2014

Irrelevant Main Account Balance Deduction

My main account balance has been deducting unnecessary from last 2 months. Whenever I recharged my account, within 2 days I found that my main account balance is 0. I already logged the same complaint 2 times on 198 but they are saying that I am sending International messages & not responding properly on call & behave in very casual language. Customer care executive have no sense to talk with the customer.If I have an Internet pack then why I will be send International messages.Requesting you to please given the waiver of Rs.250 approximate. I am now very frustrated with Vodafone service due to continue balance deduction I am unable to recharge my account. Last I recharged my account on 25/09/2014 with Rs.50 for main account balance & with Rs.155 for Internet pack.I also logged the same complaint at Vodafone store but still I did not get resolution till now.

Respond & Revert amount as soon as possible.

Nirmala Raghuwanshi
aditya_ca

Sep 17, 2014

Incorrect vodafone Bill

Dear Vodafone team, My mobile number is 9818518994 I could see current month Aug 2014 I have been charged for extra usage of internet of 30-35 MB. Only Vodafone team and God can say what are these charges for. . This is ridiculous and very inconvenient for customer.I will no longer support vodafone and will not recommend it to anyone. I have no intention of paying my outstanding Bill unless this issue is resolved completely. Please reimburse the money in current bill that is Sept 2014 . On calling the customer care, they say that the billing is correct. Please help or any legal way enabling me to address the issue.

Aditya Aggarwal
Hiren Shah85

Sep 16, 2014

Balance deduction

There was balance of 251 deducted from Vodafone mobile rechare and I dont have any idea as what was that for. There was no request raised for which there should be any such charge applied. Please help me on this.

Contact details- hiren5friends@gmail.com

Hiren Shah
luvkhurana

Aug 28, 2014

recharge not done

I recharged my vodafone (Punjab) number with rs 30 .recharge was not done and my account bal of Icici bank was deducted.please refund asap.
luvkhurana

Aug 28, 2014

recharge not done

I recharged my phone number of Vodafone (Punjab) with Rs 30.recharge was not done and my balance was deducted from my account.please refund it asap.
shyam awate

Aug 8, 2014

internet and message.

hello , My name is shyam awate, my mobile no. is 9545713667.i had taken plan of Rs 249 which includes 500 free calls and 400 free messages and 2G net of 500mb free. I had taken the internet facility for my business purpose but I am not receiving proper speed of internet.So I suffered losses in my share trading upto 1 lac rupees.Also i am not able to send messages through my device. Also the calls are automatically disconnected. I am totally disappointed with the vodafone services.Please close my vodafone services immediately.
sonali gaikwad

Jul 26, 2014

colse my number..

i am pravina gaikwad plzzz closed my number 9833903769.
and plzzz rply this compinet...again plzz mera mobaile number band kar do plzzzzzzzzz....

Ibps - PLEASE CORRECT MY TOTAL SCORE
    RESPECTED SIR/MADAM, I APPEARED IN IBPS RRB III ...
    indian post office kanpur - Non Receipt of speed post
    An envelope was sent to UIDAI Regional office Gomti Nagar...
    Tata motors - dogs problem
    scare from locality dogs Hello, My self vicky prasad,...
    308748 - coca cola
    sir I got one email in your company that I won 5000...
    IDEA PREPAID - SIM not activated
    Hi , I bought my idea sim on 22-01-2015,but it is still...
    Pune Municipal Corporation - Stray dogs in the Society
    We are the resident of Kirti Elegant Society, Near...
    punjab national bank - Shortage of withdrawal money
    My account in Punjab national bank , i have withdrawal...
    257451 - coca cola
    sir I have one email in your company that is I won 50000...
    snapdeal. com - cement tile delivered instead of panasonic p55 smartphone
    My brother had made an order with snapdeal.com for...
    Western Digital - disable sleep option for hdd
    Hi ajay786, Based on your post, I'd suggest you to...