Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

alkeshmishramnnit

Apr 12, 2015

Fraud Bill Payment of Vodafone

This is with reference to Fraud bill Payment done by unknown person from my Bank of Baroda account .Details are Below :

1)First Transaction of Rs 1500 Dated 10/04/2015 Timing : 22:44:51
2)Second Transaction of Rs 1500 Dated 11/04/2015 Timing : 06:57:00

The above mentioned transaction was not done by me and some fraud person has hacked my details and paid bill of Vodafone . I have also contacted Bank of Baroda but under Bank statement only amount and beneficiary name is mentioned Mobile no is not mentioned for which bill has been paid or recharge has been processed .
Kindly request you to provide support so that such frauds can be stopped and i can get back my hard earn money in my account.I am ready to provide details needed to track fraud person who has done this .
Hoping for the positive response from your side .

Alkesh Mishra
TestingMaster

Apr 10, 2015

Unacceptable Bill

Hi Vodafone!
Sanay Sharma

Mar 27, 2015

Vodafone service is very poor

Your Vodafone service is very poor because I am Dail 111 no then no pic up my call customer care executives please issue my port no because vodafone network is very poor then I am go to return airtel I am all friend suggest to please do not use vodafone connection my contact no is 9717919190
janardhan541

Mar 25, 2015

failed mobile recharge

my mob number is 8948160078
jude

Mar 13, 2015

no network

my mobile no is 9823301116 , i ma facing extreme network issues since augus 2014, assurances given by vodafone have not been fulfilled till date. i have filed complaints with the customer care/ nodal agency/appellate and only received assurance with no deadlines.
i am being charged rentals and incurring heavy business losses on account of bad net work missing calls and having to call back.
sunn0099

Mar 10, 2015

delay in gift courier

Hii this is sunny yadav and my vodafone no is 7506940099 i have purchased vodafone billing sim card since past 4 month,thus i was applicable for vodafone gift,hence i have selected I-pod as my gift and i got a call from your end that my gift has been dispatched on 27 feb but since then i have not received my gift and i am waiting since 12 days but their is no confirmation or any update from your end regarding my gift.Therefore i m cluless whom i should follow.so kindly look into these matter asap and let me know .
if you want to have a conversation with me kindly call me on this no-8097107665 and help me out
ezioauditoredeferanze

Feb 27, 2015

ATM CARD RENEWAL FRAUD

MOBILE NO:8877419358 (a mobile number from Bihar or Jharkhand), is a number of a fraudster. This man says that he is calling from some association that includes all banks of India and they deal with ATM usage verification and renewal of ATM card.And ask the victim whether he wants to continue his/her ATM card and if the victim says yes, this fraudster asks for the 16 digit ATM card no.
Please i request to any one reading this . If possible take necessary action .I was smart enough to know that the call is a fraud call and didn't revealed any information.But i am afraid that many people may become victim of this fraud.

Naveen Pant

Feb 23, 2015

converted my current monthly plan into other

I informed you that my Vodafone no. is 9711776647. When I was purchased this no. my vodafone monthly plan is 149.00 rs (approx) in which the facilities is like:
150 local and std sms free
200 local calls free
One vodafone no to vodafone call free etc.
but before 2,3 month suddenly converted my plan into 199.00 rs without informed me.
I requesting you that Convert my current vodafone monthly plan into my first plan otherwise I don't want to use vodafone.
yogesh_chandratre

Feb 19, 2015

Dubious Billing for ISD call never made

My sister (Yogini Chandratre) who uses the Vodafone number 9920034937 which is registered on my name (Yogesh Chandratre) was shocked to find that Vodafone has billed us Rs. 720/- for an International Call to an number that is - A. UNKNOWN to us. B. Was never made by her, and C. of which there is no entry in list of phone calls in the handset.

NO COMPLAINT TAKEN DOWN BY VODAFONE ON FIRST CALL
When my sister first called up Vodafone to complain over this matter on 30/01/2015, the call attended refused to acknowledge her complaint and insisted that their database shows the call is made and that we would have to pay up. This inspite the fact that we never made any international call to any international number from the cellphone and neither does the cellphone call list shows any such entry of a international call being made. The Vodafone call attended hung up the phone without taking down her complain.

VODAFONE REGISTERS COMPLAINT ON SECOND CALL. ASSURES VERIFICATION.
When my sister brought this to my attention, I called up Vodafone again on the same day (30/01/2015) and after explaining the matter, the call attended Mr. Mahendra checked the details and informed us that the concerned call was made to some unknown international number on the evening of 16th January 2015 for 12 minutes. After telling him that no such call was ever made by her or any one of us in the family, and neither does it reflect in the phone call list of the handset, Mr. Mahendra then noted down the complaint and gave the complaint number 166182182. He assured that matter would be looked into and we would soon get a call from Vodafone.

NO RESPONSE EVEN AFTER 2 DAYS. WRITTEN COMPLAINT TO VODAFONE CARE VIA E-MAIL.
However, when no response was received from Vodafone, I wrote a letter of the same complaint to vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com on 2nd February 2015 at 12:14 P.M.

VODAFONE SAYS 'CASE CLOSED' WITHOUT REPLYING
After this, I received an SMS from Vodafone saying that they are unable to get in touch with us, and to call 111 for updates on the same complaint. Upon calling Vodafone on 4th February 2015, they said that the case has been closed as they were not able to reach us and we didn’t get back in touch immediately. This is absurd. There was never any call received from Vodafone. I refuse to by their statement, as we were receiving all other calls, our cellphone was always on, we were in the city and not outside coverage area. It is very, very hard to believe that Vodafone itself was the only one who get not get in touch with it’s Vodafone customer. And if for some reason, as they claim they were unable to get in touch, does that mean the matter is closed and no inquiry is warranted? What kind of customer service policy is this?

UNSATISFACTORY EXPLANATION FROM VODAFONE
When I insisted (during call made by me on 4th Feb 2015) the call attendant Mr. Karthik relented and gave the details of the “closed complaint” status which had nothing new to say. All that was said was textbook copy - our bill shows a call made on 16th of January 2015…. etc. etc.On the same day, I also received the same response via email from vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com to my written complaint of 2nd Feb 2015.

CONCERN AS A CUSTOMER
Firstly, we don not know this number and never made this call. There is no record in our phone’s handset of any international call made from our cell number on 16th January 2015. Secondly, there is no record of any missed call from Vodafone in connection to their revert in this matter. All incoming calls made to 9920034937 were able to connect on the day Vodafone says they ‘could not get in touch with us’. As such there is every reason to be suspicious of Vodafone’s integrity in this matter

SECURITY RISK
More importantly, this is a not just a matter of paying Rs. 720 for a call, but A VERY BIG CONCERN OVER PERSONAL REPUTATION & SECURITY AT STAKE. What if this unknown number supposedly called to on 16th January 2015 belongs to some terrorist group, hackers, scamsters, drug traffickers etc? By Vodafone’s record that would be enough proof for the police to consider me/my sister to having links with such criminals, and we can easily be imposed with criminal charges and face arrest.

I request this matter be taken up for investigation in all aspects.Unless there is a thorough investigation, I as a citizen and a consumer find myself at high risk and vulnerable to fraud, conspiracy & THREAT TO PERSONAL REPUTATION & SECURITY.

For the record - I have paid the due amount minus the Rs. 720/- and the service tax applicable on that amount to Vodafone.
After this I applied for Porting my number which was rejected due to pending bill as I do not trust Vodafone anymore.
This again, I feel is sheer harassment on Vodafone's part.

I request this matter be taken up with Vodafone, and justice be done.

Truly,
Yogesh Chandratre
email: whiteriverworks@yahoo.in
Contact: 9819650803
shivdhange

Feb 16, 2015

recharge unsuccessful

recharge not successful
RS 147 recharge not successful. my mob number is 9595155571.
Order no is 763331415.
Paytm cash transection no 2025024422250460.
Recharge processing
What is reason
Please cash back in my wallet
arachis

Feb 5, 2015

call from abroad number

I have received missed call from these number +37270077056
After calling back there is no reply and 60 rs deducted .
Please block these number immediatly

Amit Bhosale
9819063944
sophia Dsouza

Jan 28, 2015

INCORRECT PLAN & HIGH BILLS

Hi I have 5 number with vodafone for which im trying to change the plan but evry time i call vodafone they are rude and does not want to help they mislead the customers and cheat me by sending high bill.

no 1 is ready to talk and solve the problem.

9820596862
9820291116
9820371831
farzarish

Jan 25, 2015

misuse of my acct, breach of privacy and wrongful billing

A month or so back i recd a call from one of ur marketing guys asking me to switch to vodafone red plan i heard him out and tol him to give me a few days to decide and call me back after sum days.
However without my permission or an activation sms from my end u wrongly switched me onto the vodafone red and i come to know abt this when u coolly send me an sms stating tht u have switched me onto RED.
On recieving tht sms I immly called up customer care and asked for my old plan back however while switching to my old plan u conveniently deactivated my internet 2G plan and did not bother to inform me of the same.
Whn I called the cust care to verify if my vodafone red had been deactivated they calmly informed me tht yes all plans had been deactivated without my knowledge and i was not on ne internet plan and asked me to reactivate the plan which i did.
Now u have charged me an exhorbitant amt of 800 for the internet used which i was nt aware of nor was informed and now whn i call to ask why my bill is for 2164 this moth i am informed tht its becoz of all this bullshit that happened by wrongly activating the RED plan.
How dare sumbody activate any plans on my network without my permission this is a sheer breach of my privacy and my account. Using my own acct I am made to go thru various authentications and any marketing executive has the audacity to activate any plan on my network without my permission is absolutely unacceptable.
Today u have done this tomm god knows what other breaches u will do.... either u solve this issue and take it up in a very serious manner or I will be forced to complain about this to higher bodies. I am extremely angry and upset at whtever has happened due to ur marketing executive and then thru ur customer care ppl.
Please give me a reversal of this amt as its totally unfair on ur part to charge me for sumthing I have neither asked for nor used.
I am absolutely fed up of the callous n useless attitude of ur customer care ppl who have no idea how to deal with situations beyond the usual BILL n netwrk issues and use the convenient shield of pls email to this id for further details.
This email was sent to u on 14th Jan and all i hv recd from u is auto acknowledgements saying u wl get back in 2 working days to evry reminder mail i have sent u from 14th jan to 14th jan i must hv called ur customer care 2 to 3 times and all i get is a promise for a callback whch nvr happens. Finally one of ur cust care has the decency to register my complaint and sends me this message aftr 9 days of nonstop complaints reminders emails n calls....... Your service registration number 1657962948 is registered on 23-Jan-15 04:05p.m.
kaplesunil

Jan 17, 2015

sim block

hello

I am mohan bhosale. I have lost my vodafone sim card. The mobile number is 9029470575.

Kindly block the sim.

mohan bhosale
VenkyD

Dec 30, 2014

Balance Deduction

I tried calling them from other number they hung up the phone on their own or put it on hold.......
I want refund of 99...or else
I need to port my number...
Is this really India's leading mobile network?
swa_tan

Dec 29, 2014

Balance deduction for Vodafone radio unlimited Without any request

on Dec 6 2014 , i got sms from 55665 Vodafone says that and deducted 30 rs without any reason
hello,Vodafone Radio Unlimited is now Active on your mobile number As requested (I never ever raised any request like this)
I tried many times for call center but not connected, Who will activate this type of service in this world of internet
Even it is saying service will remain active till you deactivate. I searched on internet but not getting how to deactivate it
and customer care is is not connecting tried 198,141,111 everything possible

Please look into this. and do the needful
Thanking in advance

Swapnil Tandle
swapnil.tandle3@gmail.com
VenkyD

Dec 25, 2014

Balance Deduction

Balance deducted....called 198 for a complain......called number of times each time they kept the phone on hold when I asked to contact to supervisor.....now they blocked my number....I want my balance back... (they said I clicked to some link...when I know I haven't)......
girishgap

Dec 19, 2014

extra Roaming Charges

Hello Vodafone,

There are more than 10 emails I wrote towards vodafone for adding the extra roaming charges on my number every time without looking to my concerns they only reply that those charges are mandatory on my number and proper bills.

This is very cheap move by them my complaints have following points.

1) I switch to Mumbai circle from Pune for my so I changed my plan to corporate plan. They change the plan but didn't bother to tell me that extra outgoing roaming charges on my plan. Further I communicated with them for the reason they put forth that I am not applicable for rome like home service. But one of their customer care executive told me that he will activate the service he didn't notify me that this service is no applicable. I am under impression that there is no extra roaming charges for me as I activated rome like home.

2) My last month bill and current bill already have huge amount of roaming charges which is never communicated with me and still they send me the reminder of outstanding amount. I paid bills excluding of roaming charges.

3) All of their customer care executives are didn't address the issue properly always send me the programmed mail as response never bother to read entire mail.

Here is entire communication... Please if you are not capable to address your customer properly then there is no point to continue your service I will change my service provider to Airtel soon.

Please registered my complaint.

Dear

We have received your email dated 16/12/2014 for your Vodafone Mobile Number 8446486256.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With regard to your concern we hereby confirm that, the charges of Rs. 609.40 has been correctly levied in your bill dated 19/11/2014 against the roaming outgoing charges while on roaming as per the active tariff plan.

We also confirm that, the “ROAM PROMO (IC FREE) 75” has only incoming free benefits however outgoing will be charged as per the active tariff plan.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We'll do our best to help you.

Happy to help

Pooja Jadhav
Nodal Office

Contact numbers:

For any queries call 111 (chargeable for agent access @ 50p/3min) or +91-9823098230 for postpaid and 9923399233 for prepaid (standard calling charges applicable)
For any complaints call 198 toll free helpline
Nodal Office : +91- 2071717171 (Available between 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, standard calling charges applicable).
Fax number : +91- 2071716666
E-mail : nodal.mah@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

Do not Forget to explore “My Vodafone Application” link http://m.vodafone.in/vfappp that helps you manage all your Billing ,Recharges, Data Plans, VAS & much more !!

On 16-12-2014 6:21 PM; From: xx To: nodal.mah@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: FW: Extra romaing Charges;
Hello Vodafone,

Please go through the communication with your executive below and take necessary actions ASAp.

Regard’s

From: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com [mailto:corpcare.mah@vodafone.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 5:32 PM
To:
Subject: Extra romaing Charges

Dear
Thank you for your e-mail dated by 15/12/2014, regarding bill clarification of your Vodafone mobile number 8446486256.

With regard to your concern, we regret to inform you that, as per the feedback received from our billing team, the roaming calls usage charges towards your Vodafone mobile number have been correctly levied in your invoice dated by 19-NOV-14.
Further, we would like to confirm that the incoming calls on roaming have two components:
1) Incoming Airtime Call
2) Roaming Call forward.
A roaming call forward is the STD component while on roaming.
Roam IC free 75 packs will give you only free incoming.

Every roaming incoming call will have a corresponding roaming call forward/STD component

Basis the above, we would not be in a position to pass any credit as these are the genuine charges towards your Vodafone mobile number.
Please note the interaction number: 1083937805.
In case you need further assistance, please do call or e-mail us. We will do our best to help you.
Happy to help,
Praveen Pattanshetti
Vodafone Care
Contact number
Postpaid : 111 or +91-9823098230
Prepaid : 111 or +91-9923399233
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
Fax number : 020-71716666
E-mail : corpcare.mah@vodafone.com
Website : www.vodafone.in

On 12/15/2014 11:19 AM; To: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com; ; ?CC: ; Subject: RE: Extra romaing Charges;
Hello Vodafone,

These terms are never communicated with me. That is I have to pay roaming for outgoing in Mumbai circle. Your executive said once you activate the roaming pack then no extra charges will have pay.

1. We have validated your bill dated 05/11/2014 and found all roaming charges are correct.
2. As per bill information, you have done the outgoing calls and got charged @Rs. 1.5/min correctly.
3. Roam IC free 75 packs will give you only free incoming.
--This is not communicated.
4. As per tariff plan you have 600 free local min, but they will not give benefit in roaming.
--This is not communicated.
5. Please note that interaction number 1081122633.

Please revert with adjusted bills and information.

Regard’s

-8446486256

From: corpcare.mah@vodafone.com [mailto:corpcare.mah@vodafone.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 1:35 PM
To:
Subject: Extra romaing Charges

Dear
Thank you for your e-mail dated 11/12/2014, regarding bill clarification of your Vodafone mobile number 8446486256.

At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

With regard to your concern, we wish to inform you that:

3. Roam IC free 75 packs will give you only free incoming.
5. Please note that interaction number 1081122633.

We assure you that Vodafone always endeavors to maintain a transparent and accurate system of billing its subscribers for the services rendered.
Please be assured that all billing happens only against genuine usage done against that particular connection.
We sincerely regret our inability to process any waiver towards the genuine usage.
Happy to help
Ratnadip Ghorpade.
Vodafone Care
Postpaid : 111 or +91-9823098230
Prepaid : 111 or +91-9923399233
For complaints/requests : 198 (toll free)
Fax number : +91-9765561002
E-mail : corpcare.mah@vodafone.com

Hello Vodafone,

In spite of several mail communication with your Vodafone team regarding roaming charges in last and current bill cycle you keep me charging outgoing roaming which you wont notify.

I have to pay 600 roaming for last month and more than 800 roaming for current month which I am not going to pay because no one notify me for the same weather I am charged for outgoing or incoming.

Please adjust my bills for current dates or else I have send you corporate notice I hope you won’t like it. This is very frustrating behavior by Vodafone I thought your executives are professional but they never replied my concerns nor they resolve the problems.

Please do needful ASAP or ready for legal actions. Please do not reply with mail need more information anything. Just adjust the bills without roaming charges and I will pay them else I have to change the vendor by porting the number.

My Name no 8446486256

meljojohnny

Dec 12, 2014

vodafone special 3g net balance deduction

I meljomon k.s recharged my no(9051641013)for 147 in 30 th November after getting confirmation of special offer in 29 th november for 1000 mb for 28 days.but I got only 500 mb.i contacted customer care for the same purpose for 2 times.its very rediculous to beg for the offer you have provided.

In The same no only all the problems are happening.this second time am complaing for net pblm.i hope this time u will provide my deserving offer that u have offered.i need to get 500 mb 3g net balance.now i dont have net offer.i hope i will get justice

thanking you,

meljomon k.s
srahul.ca

Dec 9, 2014

Deduction with out download

I am using Vodafone service on my number 9960577241.

But in the month Nov 14 they have charged me around Rs.376/- for few downloads, which i have never downloaded.

Now Vodafone is telling me that is downloaded from your number so it is charged.

Please take a responsible action against the company, so that they can not do again with other customers.

Please call me on 9021362768
Nasir Husen Shaikh

Nov 29, 2014

Fraud call from mob no. 9709589985 asking for debit card details

I got a Fraud call from from mob no. 9709589985 saying that my ATM card has been blocked and if I want to reactivate the card then asking for my Card details. I cross questioned him and asked him about informing me from which bank he was calling. he wasn't able to answer me and that's where I caught him. kindly investigate this issue and let me know the findings on 9049786790.

Nasir Husen
atharvapingulkar

Nov 24, 2014

cashback not transferred

Recharge not done, nor cash back transferred.
vinod kher

Nov 23, 2014

Wrong Billing- Over Charged

I am sorry to say that Vodafone people are earning money by wrong practices.

I have been registered for Rs. 850/ data plan with Vodafone however I have found that wrong billing has been done to me for entire month. (Bill amount charged- 1337.67)

I spoke to one of the representative over the phone wherein he told me that I was downloading some data from chargeable websites which is not true. The information is completely false & has been done for the full month. There is something wrong with data card or I feel it’s being misused by somebody in some way. if I am subscribed for Rs. 850/ how come the charges increased.

I never use data card for week days, my use is limited to week ends mostly on Saturdays & Sundays. There is something fishy which vodafone need to find out & necessary action is required.

I would request you to reverse the charges other than the data plan chosen by me from beginning. I had only pay Rs. 850/- as per my plan which would be part payment for Vodafone. I would request to help me to get the revised bill at the earliest to for my record.

Note: Since due date was 22 Nov 2014, hence had paid only 850/- as per my data plan.

Appreciate early response.
Suryalok Rout

Nov 22, 2014

refund of Rs. 108

I received a message that Rs. 108 is refunded to me for recharge of Vodafone mobile which was failed but I do not see the amount in my account.Hence please make sure that the amount should be refunded to my account asap.
mk Ibrahimkutty

Nov 21, 2014

tower install

I want tower install my land muthuthala village no116/2 40cent current and road please contact 00919946671266 mkibrahimkuttymk@gmail. Com my address mk Ibrahimkutty. Manjerikunnath house. Muthuthala post. Pattambi via 679303 palakkad district. Kerala state

UP Police - ilake me gundo ka barhta dehshat gardi
    Sir, mai kanpur nagar ke thana anwarganj ke antargat...
    canteen smart card (CSD) - Replacement of cards issued 2004,2005 and 2006
    Sir, I humbly submit that my canteen smart card No LB05...
    TataSky - weak signal
    weak signal,,,channels not working properly,,,ptc...
    Tata Sky - No technician since two weeks
    We have paid for a new connection. Technician was supposed...
    sadbhav engineering - my pf account money claim not receive
    My pf account claim money not receive in 3 months my...
    palam gas service - No gas supply
    P24558 Rajkumar s/o shr lakhu Ram my complaint is the...
    Tata Sky - No signal from 1st April and No response
    Hi, My Subscriber ID : 1085955308. I've lodged a...
    idea cellular - RE: unknown charges
    Dear Customer, We sincerely regret issue with your...
    yepme sky blue sports shoes(29730) - returing of shoes
    Sir my order no. 12306633 and i got same leg shoes in my...
    mts - Wrongly Balance deduction
    Hi Team, I have port my number Airtel to MTS before 2...