Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

khin24

Feb 10, 2016

2G benefits

I recharged of Rs.199 for Internet 2G for 28 Days and it is mentioned that unlimited (post 2GB@ 40 KBPS) however I received only 1GB

And I called to customer care they told me that it was wrong information ur only eligible for Rs.199 for 1GB for 28 Days

This is second time I am facing this problem they cheat me still on the VODAFONE still it is showing the same benefits

Only I am not getting the benefit

Please do and needful.

2G benefits

Jyotsna thakur

Feb 5, 2016

51717 spam bill added

My bill included a call on 7th january 2016 to 51717 which was not made by me. The call charged me 14 rs per min and total duration shown in the bill was 90 minutes 10 sec. My bill was 1260 due to this call. This is a complete fraud. I want a solution to this thing as soom as possible. I went to the vodafone store but they did not help. My number is 9833596430. Plz check n others be aware. Plz help.
Amjad Khan Pathan

Jan 20, 2016

Cheating, Mis-leading, Bad service

I received a call from Vodafone offering me a tariff of 249 Monthly if I port my number, to my utter shock when the number was moved to Vodafone the Plan changed to 349/399 Monthly, from 50 p/m call charges moved to Re.1 p/m, When I contacted them they were unable to address me and they came up with all excuses, they even said that he call center is run by Agents at nights and no manager or supervisor use to be there on the floor at night, they denied me to transfer my call to the supervisor and kept on disconnecting my call, At last on 4th attempt I was connected to the supervisor who did not had the courtesy to speak to the customer, in utter frustration a word 'Dammit' came out from my mouth to which the Supervisor named Ellias says that you are talking to person at Supervisor level and not Agent level so can't use such word. Did he mean't a Cx can give Slang and use bad word at a Agent and not Supervisor?? Later I was transferred to Floor Manager Umesh Patel all he knew to note down the complain and do nothing to provide resolution, then he was unable to take care of the issue he transfer to his managar operation Manager Sumit Agrawal who to my utter shock hung up on me, imagine a person of Operation manager rank hanging up on the cx. Later I called again n I was denied to speak to him, when I insisted and explained that i was speaking to him they kept on hold and kept on saying that he cannot come on call his busy, this is how Vodafone service is. The issue I am facing is they have mislead me with the tariff plan, 2. My bill cycle was changed without intimating me, 3. They have charged more then what I am suppose to pay, 4. They gave all wrong info. 5. I was denied ticket number of my chat. 6 My net spedd was incresed without intimating me.
My number 7666706294
Amjad Khan Pathan.
Pooja Singh

Jan 9, 2016

Two bills being generated by vodafone post portabiliyy

Hi ,

I had ported my postpaid vodafone - delhi number to maharashtra region 3 months back.

But i recieve 2 bills for each month for each region.

Inspite of numerous complaints there seems to be no help from the vodafone offices.

Each region is unaware of the other locations and there isn't any proper communication channel within the organisation to resolve the problem.

They seems to just pass on the ball to the others court and in all this I am stuck with no way out.

These people on top of it are calling me and pestering to pay my delhi bill which I no longer use the service of.

I really have no time to get into it and waste my energy and time.

This is my last resort if there is Any help vodafone may offer within 2 days , great else they will lose a loyal customer for sure !

Ph no. 9999378642
Name - Alok sharma

I wish there were some able support resources in vodafone who showed a little respect and responsibility towards customer !
coffeestains

Jan 1, 2016

False Charges

I made no explicit purchase, yet msg got this msg.
Was browsing, got virus alert. Then this sms. How can a service be activated without explicit confirmation????

Even if u register to a site, it sends u mail asking for return confirmation. Such charges amount to fraud.

Hello! Social Book pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 01-02-2016 and a 30 days rental of Rs.90 will reflect in your next bill.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).
Karthikeyanmallika

Jan 1, 2016

Unwanted services activated

unwanted services activated
on 01/01/2016 ,I got two massage from Vodafone care that mobile tv and mobile mela service have been activated on my mobile number which is 9655144122. But I had never requested to subscribe for those services. Those services have been activated automatically and for that services they deducted rs 35 rs 15 from my main balance. This type of fault has been done in past by Vodafone care.
so, you take needful action on it and let me know what steps have you taken for that matter. When I ask your customer care officers they are telling, it has been activated by one of Vodafone's business partner(thinkwallnut) so we can not help you. Now I am asking you that why your business partner activated service for me. Did I asked any one of you to activate this service?
Rohan jujum

Dec 17, 2015

Disconnect the service

I am vodafone customer Rohan Jujum
With Number 9867063480
Vodafone service provider has blocked my number because of billing problem which I have already cleared. When I had word with there executive at that time they unblock the service and again they block it.it has been going on since last 2 months. They have not resolved the issue and unnecessary haresed me
KAVITA PRAMOD SHARMA

Dec 9, 2015

WRONGLY CHARGED

IN MY MOBILE NO.7045651566, ON 18TH JULY, 2015 VODAFONE HAD DEBITED RS. 210 FOR CALL MADE ON 51717 NUMBER. WE HAVE CALLED SO MANY TIMES TO VODAFONE THAT WE HAVE NOT CALLED ON THIS NUMBER AND THE NUMBER IS SMS NUMBER, HOW YOU CAN CHARGED FOR CALL CHARGES ON SMS NUMBER. WE HAVE DISCOUNTE THIS NUMBER BUT AS ON DATE NO REPLY FROM VODAFONE AND THEY ARE CHARGING EVERY MONTH FIXED CHARGES AND INTEREST ON DELAY PAYMENT.

MY REQUEST IS PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

REGARDS,
KAVITA SHARMA
akhilesh goswami

Dec 1, 2015

Pathetic services / Panic Experience with Vodafone

Dear Service Provider / Appellant Authorities,

I had ported my Idea no - 8767763698 to Vodafone 3 months earlier. At the time of porting I asked / confirmed about roaming charges, for pin-code where I reside, with your representative about roaming then HE CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE NO ROAMING CHARGES APPLICABLE WITH 1599 PLAN. I confirmed this because I stay at Virar. Same thing I confirmed with your representative during TELE VERIFICATION over the phone. Both of them assured me that there WILL BE NO ROAMING CHARGES for you.

At the time of PORTING few of MY colleagues from HDFC Bank / HDFC Securities who are using / or have experienced your corporate services suggested me not to go with Vodafone.

You guys have spoiled my last weakened with shits what your sales representatives have spread around.

Note:- Resolve the Issue on priority with confirmation on email as well as on phone requested. Otherwise I will be bound to make this issue GLOBAL with my Corporate head and Senior Management
pankaj P Mehta

Nov 30, 2015

EXCESS BILLING

Vodafone has charge excess billing for data usage and mis sold the plan and i have register the complain for the same. Their call centre confirmed that it was an error and have agreed to reverse the charge. However, post that i have neither received their revert nor reversal of excess charge. I have escalated the matter as per their process but no one is responding and therefore am complel to lodge complain here...thanks

Service Registration No is 132601772
pankaj P Mehta

Nov 30, 2015

EXCESS BILLING

Vodafone had billed excess amount for my cell no 9930854734 and over phone their call centre also accepted the same. However, since last one month they are neither reversing the excess billing nor responding to mails and would be grateful, if something can be done about the same.

service registration no is 132601772

Request your help pls...thanks
Rajesh @11

Nov 27, 2015

Issuing of new sim card for transferring from pre paid to post paid

Hi Sir/ Madam,

My mobile number is 9664010876. I received a call from Vodafone customer care (7208728506 & 8655176122) for postpaid offer of 299. I opted for this postpaid service. They have deactivated my prepaid number and after 4 days of deactivation yet to receive my postpaid sim card which they say, has been sent through courier.
My alternate number is 9969342169.

Rajesh Pawar
umsh.jawale

Nov 26, 2015

CLIP Charges

HI,

I have 2 complaints for Vodafone.

1. Now almost every operator has considered Mumbai and Maharashtra as local, still my wife who works in MSEDCL in Mumbai has to bear roaming charges when out of Mumbai.

2. Another issue is the CLIP charges , why this charges are taken ,i dont see any other provider taking this clip charges.
Manoj Mishra

Nov 10, 2015

payment deposit 300 in atm machine but showing 200

hellow,
my no. is 9839450250

Hi, I had paid my mobile bill Rs 300/- at khirnibagh khantaghar Sahjhanpur Vodafone mini store by ATM on 9th Novemver 2015 but i have received receipt Rs.200 only

I request you to refund my amount & do the necessary action on khirnibagh khantaghar Sahjhanpur Vodafone mini store
bharatvoda

Nov 4, 2015

Bill amount not process

Hi, I had paid my two mobile bill Rs 675/- at Earth Cellular at Nalasopara west Vodafone mini store. Concern person name is Kuldeep. on 7th October 2015 on 20th october i had notice that vodafone put restriction on out going calls, after informing the vodafone call center regarding the issue they had allow me to do call.

now today is 4th november my second bill had genrated but still no action had done by vodafone.

I request you to refund my amount & do the necessary action on Earth Cellular at Nalasopara west Vodafone mini store
AmolK78

Nov 1, 2015

Sudden Deactivation Of Service

I was a Vodafone customer from last 4 years. I was on a business trip overseas. All of sudden my Vodafone number didn't got the network. As I was busy I ignore initially assuming technical issue. But when I had to do some online banking transactions I got panic as OTP comes on only registered mobile number. I thought its an network issue unless I came to know that number is deactivated and assign to someone else. Why its done like this without prior notice. All my banking accounts and other financial transactions depends on the number. Now someone else might be getting all that alerts. Isnt it necessary to inform the person before deactivating, if not call reachable they do have alternative number , they can get touch in e-mail or sms. This is not first time I am out of India I travel frequently and for longer duration. While giving the card they do say LIFETIME Validity now how come within few months they deactivate. Its just a threat to my financial security.

9820461431
amitshy

Oct 28, 2015

GETTING WORST SERVICE FROM VODAFONE STORE -SOUTH EX PART-1

I HAVE LOGGED PORT REQUEST (PORT NO-VT181342) FOR MY VODAFONE NUMBER BUT IT'S BEEN MORE THEN 12 DAYS BUT STILL I DIDN'T SOLUTIONS AND NOW THEY ARE TELLING LIKE YOUR REQUEST GOT REJECTED, SO YOU HAVE TO RAISE ANOTHER REQUEST SO AGAIN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 7DAYS...THAT IS HECTIC TO VISIT THE VODAFONE STORE N NUMBER OF TIMES AND STORE EMPLOYEES ARE (Mr. YAWAR AND HIS COLLEAGUE) BEHAVING UNPROFESSIONAL, WHEN I ASK HIM TO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM...HE IMMEDIATELY MOVED OUT FOR SMOKING SAYING THAT COME AFTER 15MINS...PRIOR TO THAT I HAD GONE FOR MNP REQUEST FOR THE SAME NUMBER BUT HAD NO RESPONSE FOR 20 DAYS (AFTER 5-6 VISIT). WHAT IS GOING ON??? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE???

THEY ARE MAKING MONEY BUT NO SERVICES

WAITING FOR RESPONSE.
unokamlesh

Oct 26, 2015

not allowing number transfer

Vodafone has been sitting on my MNP request for the number 9049981088 since last 30 days. First of all they denied transferring the number to my name from companies name.

Now since i am not satisfied with their poor service i tried to MNP with new service provider along with name transfer . Now they are rejecting my application telling that i have submitted approval letter from authorized signatory which is a lie. How many times will i get the approval letter and keep on submitting the same and Vodafone will keep on preventing my number port out.
Anand Sc

Oct 10, 2015

Unwanted Glamour zone

वोडाफोन नेट में एक वर्ष से इस्तेमाल कर रहा हूँ, लेकिन काल नहीं करता हूँ। पिछले सप्ताह से काल करना शुरु किया है। कल रात 40₹ का टॉप अप किया। 10मिनट बाद मैसेज आया "आपके नम्बर पर Glamour Zone एक्टिव किया गया है, जिसके लिए आपने निवेदन किया है।" और 35₹ काट लिए।
मेंने कोई निवेदन नहीं किया था, वोडाफोन वालों ने एकाउंट में रुपये देखे और VAS के बहाने काट लिए। ये वोडाफोन वाले ग्राहक को बेवकूफ बना कर कमाई कर रहें हैं। सावधान रहें !
bivab

Oct 6, 2015

unwanted services activated

on 05/10/15 ,I got two massage from Vodafone care that social book pack and mobile mela service have been activated on my mobile number which is 9734736546. But I had never requested to subscribe for those services. Those services have been activated automatically and for that services they deducted rs 3 rs 15 from my main balance. This type of fault has been done in past by Vodafone care.
alert.citizen

Sep 22, 2015

Vodafone: Very poor network connectivity

Complaint: Vodafone network connectivity issue

We residents of Dwarkesh Society in Borivali west, Mumbai are facing VODAFONE's poor network connectivity issue. Network is very poor and at times no network at all. We are facing frequent call drops. Despite making several complaints over last 3 months VODAFONE isn't taking any steps to improve network.

Customer Care always replies saying, we have highlighted your complaint and we will undertake maintenance work for nearest towers in your area. Else they ask us (the customer) to get approval for a new tower in near by location.

We are loosing our clients and business orders because of network issue as our cell phones are never reachable.

Hope our ordeal end soon.
pankaj choudhary786

Sep 7, 2015

not give proper internet 3g data spoof with castomer

my name is pankaj choudhary mo no 9049697786
myplan of postpaid is in manth give 750MB 3G then after 2G on date of 5 on manth campany give me 3g on morning & in that day evening atomaticaly reduce my data i m only use whats up & face book in mobile not downloaded any other
i call vodafone care and asked about the problem but they listen my problem and disconnect my call and after sometime i saw dat my all mb's were deducted. And they are saying used your data plans.
parag dalal

Sep 6, 2015

excess billing

dear sir

name : parag dalal
mobile no:99207 98048
mobile services providers: vodafone
date of change in plan : 15/08/2015
i had requested for internenet connection , previously i am not using smart phone
when i bought smart phone but not inform to company drastically bill came above 1000/-.
which was genrally came 400/- to 800/- .
so i visited to kandivali west raghuleela gallery on 15/8 16/8 to change in tariff plan & requsted
for internent plan selected but still in this month sms came 1800/-....
i am looking for a prompt resolved matter insted of just people call and just asking history of
varyfication & problem and last sentence or excuse is :1} sir once u have to pay ur bill first,
2} sir you had not given any request for me3} sir visit for gallery or called to call centre
So atlast we have to eiether accept it for ready for big battle and put energy for justice Or
bear financial loss...... looking for justic
warm regards
parag dalal
98194 56063
saurmila

Sep 5, 2015

Wrong charge of international data usage

I M using Vodafone no since last 10 plus years. Last month been to Singapore and this no international roaming is not activated still we have been charged 7000+ as data usage charges in spite of he removed his sim and replaced it wt Singapore sim purchased at airport. Please look into it. My number is 9833248243
shyamboxey

Aug 25, 2015

excess bill for month of jully 2015

excess bill for the month of jully 2015
dear sir,
my internet charges are about 6500 rsie too much i had a postpaid plan and credit limit is 1300 rs,even after without any notice ,asked to pay amt 7500 for jullu 15 month rental charges.when i carefully notice it was seen that internet use from .00 00 hrs to 24.00 till date@ all days.i didnot know how i can consumed it because i have to left my office from 8.30 hrs till 20.00 hrs at office and in office not allowed to use internet services.how it is possible such consumption.so i refused to pay such huge amt.i had paid only 250/rs monthly charges to vodafone.what will happen now.

BSNL Sim card lost - Mobile Lost
    I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid...
    Loudspeakers - Noise pollution due to loudspeakers
    There is lots of noise due to loudspeakers of the party...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - Lost spectacle
    Hi Sir/Madam - I missed my blue framed spectacle while...
    SYSKA GADGET SECURE - claim not come Yet
    My claim no 1511074583. Mere name bharat sharma ha. Main...
    sh.parkash singh badal cm punjab - Roads to built from Phillaur to Nakodar
    Respected sir as many of the people from Punjab have given...
    Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX520 - Display panel problem
    My Sony KDL-32EX520 TV had got display panel problem. The...
    Reliance Big TV - RE: Regarding package activation
    Dear Vikas, Our customer service team has informed us...
    Reliance TV - RE: No Service
    Dear Joseph, Our customer service team has informed us...