Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Anishalakhani77

May 4, 2016

Recharge not yet received

My order nos1714489367 of rupees 100 is not yet successful. My account is already debited with the prescribed amount but I have not got the recharge yet .
Please fix it soon
Monica Dogra

May 3, 2016

Overcharge

Vodafone Overcharged me. It happen quite regularly but their call centre representatives just refuse to listen
R & Y credit rating

Apr 10, 2016

activation of Juiceup pack without knowing

never requested for this 👇

Hello! Juiceup pack is now active on your number, as requested. This service is valid till 18-04-2016 and a weekly rental of Rs 35 will reflect in your next bill. To deactivate, SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Visit & bookmark the link now.http://220.226.188.58/jp

If you are going to charge me for this juice up pack I will switch to other cellular company.
Messi123

Mar 27, 2016

Vulgar messages

Getting vulgar messages from 9920595073 on regular basis
Chandrashekhar kapile

Mar 15, 2016

Postpaid connection deadly trap

My Vodafone postpaid no. 9004247457 monthly rental plan 299/- only with added internet extra pack 175/- total amount comes to 474/- per month. Firstly my connection was prerpaid but at Vodafone gallery they conveyed me about postpaid plan of 299 with committed credit limit of 500. That means my bill will never cross 500 amount. But they cheated me last month by sending bill of 1440/-. This is ridiculous. I paid the amount to continue my connection. But this month of march i again got bill of 2225/-. Please look through this problem.

-Chandrashekhar kapile
vishaltale412

Mar 8, 2016

Misbehaving calls

Can you please look after a mobile no. 8001899999 and the person calling from this no. Many girls are receiving calls from same no on Women's day and the person named Sanjay using extremely abusing & harassing words while speaking. This no is already marked as spam by many people on Truecaller. Location its showing is in West Bengal and it is registered on the name of person Lanja Koduku in same Truecaller application. After dialing this no it is showing wrong no dialed.

Kindly look into the issue and avoid similar calls to more other girls.

Thanks in advance.

Vishal
swapniltate17

Mar 7, 2016

Deduction of balance without my consent

This complaint is for mobile number 9765377760. A fashion portal pack of rs. 99 was activated without my consent by vodafone. The balance was automatically deducted. Similarly last month , a non approved pack was activated without my consent. Kindly help me get back my deducted balance.

Deduction of balance without my consent

smriti 360

Feb 27, 2016

fraud

During last two days one phone call coming in my mobile from 911171638600 and they demanding me that some dues of rs.6000/-aprox for one mobile no.9643107450 which is not belonging to me. I never apply for this phone. I have already vodafone corprate connection and Airtel 15yrs old no.9810063115 which i am using. They told above said no. is in my name and address .I asked them to send me scan copy of application form becoz i never apply for even use in my address. I clearly remember that before 2 month back one of vodafone guys came to my office becoz i call for one WIFI connection and i gave him all my documents. But the sim card which they provide me there was some problem and it's not work properly and that guy ask me to change the plan and close the account. I asked him to close the no.and I request him close it and after that i again take a corporate
WIFI line to submit co, documents.
Now my question is why vodafone wait upto 6000/- dues and not inform me .So it is very clear that it's totally manupulated by vodafone ppl that is why they wait up to so high dues and they not discontined the line and not even inform me.

I am a very old customer of Airtel (more then 15 yrs)and maintening a single no and my payment terms is very good in all respect.
It is totally manupuated case and i never failure to pay my any payment to any sector so i will not pay this amount.
Now customer care asking me to close the no.When it is not my number then why should i close it.They have to prove and show my application form. We having cc tv footage in my office to prove that guy came to our office for collection of my documents.

Pls do the needful from your end asap.

I am going for FIR also.

Your early action will be highly appreciated

Thnx and regards

Smriti gupta
alameenp

Feb 24, 2016

Vodafone internet connectivity issue

Complaint: Vodafone internet connectivity issue
I had started 4g network on 13/02/2016 my vodafone no - 9895532361,but i can't to connect internet i call vodafone care and asked about the problem but they listen my problem and disconnect my call .pls solve the problem immediately.

regards,

Al ameen.p
calicut
Songstress

Feb 15, 2016

Money deducted but data not recharged

Money deducted but data not recharged
Recharged internet data for the No. 9820704903 of amt. Rs 497/- on 15/02/16 at through Vodafone official app.
Money got deducted from my HDFC bank account with ref no FHDF4295392805/160464245511 but the data plan did not get credited to my Vodafone no.
Kindly refund the amount to my acount or recharge the data plan mobile no with Rs.497.
khin24

Feb 10, 2016

2G benefits

I recharged of Rs.199 for Internet 2G for 28 Days and it is mentioned that unlimited (post 2GB@ 40 KBPS) however I received only 1GB

And I called to customer care they told me that it was wrong information ur only eligible for Rs.199 for 1GB for 28 Days

This is second time I am facing this problem they cheat me still on the VODAFONE still it is showing the same benefits

Only I am not getting the benefit

Please do and needful.

2G benefits

Jyotsna thakur

Feb 5, 2016

51717 spam bill added

My bill included a call on 7th january 2016 to 51717 which was not made by me. The call charged me 14 rs per min and total duration shown in the bill was 90 minutes 10 sec. My bill was 1260 due to this call. This is a complete fraud. I want a solution to this thing as soom as possible. I went to the vodafone store but they did not help. My number is 9833596430. Plz check n others be aware. Plz help.
Amjad Khan Pathan

Jan 20, 2016

Cheating, Mis-leading, Bad service

I received a call from Vodafone offering me a tariff of 249 Monthly if I port my number, to my utter shock when the number was moved to Vodafone the Plan changed to 349/399 Monthly, from 50 p/m call charges moved to Re.1 p/m, When I contacted them they were unable to address me and they came up with all excuses, they even said that he call center is run by Agents at nights and no manager or supervisor use to be there on the floor at night, they denied me to transfer my call to the supervisor and kept on disconnecting my call, At last on 4th attempt I was connected to the supervisor who did not had the courtesy to speak to the customer, in utter frustration a word 'Dammit' came out from my mouth to which the Supervisor named Ellias says that you are talking to person at Supervisor level and not Agent level so can't use such word. Did he mean't a Cx can give Slang and use bad word at a Agent and not Supervisor?? Later I was transferred to Floor Manager Umesh Patel all he knew to note down the complain and do nothing to provide resolution, then he was unable to take care of the issue he transfer to his managar operation Manager Sumit Agrawal who to my utter shock hung up on me, imagine a person of Operation manager rank hanging up on the cx. Later I called again n I was denied to speak to him, when I insisted and explained that i was speaking to him they kept on hold and kept on saying that he cannot come on call his busy, this is how Vodafone service is. The issue I am facing is they have mislead me with the tariff plan, 2. My bill cycle was changed without intimating me, 3. They have charged more then what I am suppose to pay, 4. They gave all wrong info. 5. I was denied ticket number of my chat. 6 My net spedd was incresed without intimating me.
My number 7666706294
Amjad Khan Pathan.
Pooja Singh

Jan 9, 2016

Two bills being generated by vodafone post portabiliyy

Hi ,

I had ported my postpaid vodafone - delhi number to maharashtra region 3 months back.

But i recieve 2 bills for each month for each region.

Inspite of numerous complaints there seems to be no help from the vodafone offices.

Each region is unaware of the other locations and there isn't any proper communication channel within the organisation to resolve the problem.

They seems to just pass on the ball to the others court and in all this I am stuck with no way out.

These people on top of it are calling me and pestering to pay my delhi bill which I no longer use the service of.

I really have no time to get into it and waste my energy and time.

This is my last resort if there is Any help vodafone may offer within 2 days , great else they will lose a loyal customer for sure !

Ph no. 9999378642
Name - Alok sharma

I wish there were some able support resources in vodafone who showed a little respect and responsibility towards customer !
coffeestains

Jan 1, 2016

False Charges

I made no explicit purchase, yet msg got this msg.
Was browsing, got virus alert. Then this sms. How can a service be activated without explicit confirmation????

Even if u register to a site, it sends u mail asking for return confirmation. Such charges amount to fraud.

Hello! Social Book pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 01-02-2016 and a 30 days rental of Rs.90 will reflect in your next bill.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).
Karthikeyanmallika

Jan 1, 2016

Unwanted services activated

unwanted services activated
on 01/01/2016 ,I got two massage from Vodafone care that mobile tv and mobile mela service have been activated on my mobile number which is 9655144122. But I had never requested to subscribe for those services. Those services have been activated automatically and for that services they deducted rs 35 rs 15 from my main balance. This type of fault has been done in past by Vodafone care.
so, you take needful action on it and let me know what steps have you taken for that matter. When I ask your customer care officers they are telling, it has been activated by one of Vodafone's business partner(thinkwallnut) so we can not help you. Now I am asking you that why your business partner activated service for me. Did I asked any one of you to activate this service?
Rohan jujum

Dec 17, 2015

Disconnect the service

I am vodafone customer Rohan Jujum
With Number 9867063480
Vodafone service provider has blocked my number because of billing problem which I have already cleared. When I had word with there executive at that time they unblock the service and again they block it.it has been going on since last 2 months. They have not resolved the issue and unnecessary haresed me
KAVITA PRAMOD SHARMA

Dec 9, 2015

WRONGLY CHARGED

IN MY MOBILE NO.7045651566, ON 18TH JULY, 2015 VODAFONE HAD DEBITED RS. 210 FOR CALL MADE ON 51717 NUMBER. WE HAVE CALLED SO MANY TIMES TO VODAFONE THAT WE HAVE NOT CALLED ON THIS NUMBER AND THE NUMBER IS SMS NUMBER, HOW YOU CAN CHARGED FOR CALL CHARGES ON SMS NUMBER. WE HAVE DISCOUNTE THIS NUMBER BUT AS ON DATE NO REPLY FROM VODAFONE AND THEY ARE CHARGING EVERY MONTH FIXED CHARGES AND INTEREST ON DELAY PAYMENT.

MY REQUEST IS PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

REGARDS,
KAVITA SHARMA
akhilesh goswami

Dec 1, 2015

Pathetic services / Panic Experience with Vodafone

Dear Service Provider / Appellant Authorities,

I had ported my Idea no - 8767763698 to Vodafone 3 months earlier. At the time of porting I asked / confirmed about roaming charges, for pin-code where I reside, with your representative about roaming then HE CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE NO ROAMING CHARGES APPLICABLE WITH 1599 PLAN. I confirmed this because I stay at Virar. Same thing I confirmed with your representative during TELE VERIFICATION over the phone. Both of them assured me that there WILL BE NO ROAMING CHARGES for you.

At the time of PORTING few of MY colleagues from HDFC Bank / HDFC Securities who are using / or have experienced your corporate services suggested me not to go with Vodafone.

You guys have spoiled my last weakened with shits what your sales representatives have spread around.

Note:- Resolve the Issue on priority with confirmation on email as well as on phone requested. Otherwise I will be bound to make this issue GLOBAL with my Corporate head and Senior Management
pankaj P Mehta

Nov 30, 2015

EXCESS BILLING

Vodafone has charge excess billing for data usage and mis sold the plan and i have register the complain for the same. Their call centre confirmed that it was an error and have agreed to reverse the charge. However, post that i have neither received their revert nor reversal of excess charge. I have escalated the matter as per their process but no one is responding and therefore am complel to lodge complain here...thanks

Service Registration No is 132601772
pankaj P Mehta

Nov 30, 2015

EXCESS BILLING

Vodafone had billed excess amount for my cell no 9930854734 and over phone their call centre also accepted the same. However, since last one month they are neither reversing the excess billing nor responding to mails and would be grateful, if something can be done about the same.

service registration no is 132601772

Request your help pls...thanks
Rajesh @11

Nov 27, 2015

Issuing of new sim card for transferring from pre paid to post paid

Hi Sir/ Madam,

My mobile number is 9664010876. I received a call from Vodafone customer care (7208728506 & 8655176122) for postpaid offer of 299. I opted for this postpaid service. They have deactivated my prepaid number and after 4 days of deactivation yet to receive my postpaid sim card which they say, has been sent through courier.
My alternate number is 9969342169.

Rajesh Pawar
umsh.jawale

Nov 26, 2015

CLIP Charges

HI,

I have 2 complaints for Vodafone.

1. Now almost every operator has considered Mumbai and Maharashtra as local, still my wife who works in MSEDCL in Mumbai has to bear roaming charges when out of Mumbai.

2. Another issue is the CLIP charges , why this charges are taken ,i dont see any other provider taking this clip charges.
Manoj Mishra

Nov 10, 2015

payment deposit 300 in atm machine but showing 200

hellow,
my no. is 9839450250

Hi, I had paid my mobile bill Rs 300/- at khirnibagh khantaghar Sahjhanpur Vodafone mini store by ATM on 9th Novemver 2015 but i have received receipt Rs.200 only

I request you to refund my amount & do the necessary action on khirnibagh khantaghar Sahjhanpur Vodafone mini store
bharatvoda

Nov 4, 2015

Bill amount not process

Hi, I had paid my two mobile bill Rs 675/- at Earth Cellular at Nalasopara west Vodafone mini store. Concern person name is Kuldeep. on 7th October 2015 on 20th october i had notice that vodafone put restriction on out going calls, after informing the vodafone call center regarding the issue they had allow me to do call.

now today is 4th november my second bill had genrated but still no action had done by vodafone.

I request you to refund my amount & do the necessary action on Earth Cellular at Nalasopara west Vodafone mini store

Taj Hotels - Fraudlant practise
    CALLX_4-5-2016_17-36-27_08066697000.mp3 Mr. Navin, Do...
    UPTU - my carryover result
    i'm shobha mehra,roll no 1307070014,my back paper(...
    TAJ HOTELS Inner circle - Fraudlant practise
    CALLX_4-5-2016_17-36-27_08066697000.mp3 Mr. Navin, Do...
    HDBFS LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY - FORECLOSURE CHARGES SHOWN NIL IN HDBFS WEBSITE still...
    This is with reference to mail sent to you on 25th April...
    sun tv serial - Bommalattam
    Hi all. I want to share some opinions on bommalattam...
    Airtel phone rechrge - recharge success fully but not received balance
    Recharge are successful but i don't have any mgs. i...
    Snapdeal /Gas sneaker - Defective products
    I ordered Gas sneaker from snapdeal and the pair of...
    yeh hai mohabbatein - Yeh hai mohabbatein
    Please please get Ridhi out of this show yeh hai...
    UNCC Scheme - Compensation
    Hello !!!, I was struggling to get my compensation all...