Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Callistus t Moses

Jun 25, 2016

Harassment over incorrected Bill

Extremely frustrated with Vodafone billing issues. Have been charged 6700 for 7 mb data inspite of activating international roaming. Multiple request and calls only make things worse. Is there a government body to address consumer complains

Callistus moses
9545519020
Vinod Shanbhag

Jun 21, 2016

non refund of unsuccessful transaction

I recharged my mobile on 28th april and on 4th may2016 for Rs 222/- respectively. Both the times my account was debited but my mobile was not charged My mobile no. is 9833985280. On lodging claim with the bank I received only one refund of Rs 222/- which the bank says is about transation dated 28th April 2016.I request to kindly refund me Rs 222/- which is of transaction dated 4th May 2016
Zapya0001

Jun 16, 2016

Vodafone Bakwas 3g Newark

Sala sabse bakwas 3g ka network... Aur deeng kya marte h Vodafone superfast 3g net.... My foot.... Net ki speed itni tej ke Google ka page open hone me 10min leta h...... Isse betar to 2g... Ya airte aur idea ka net hi tha.... Ye complain agar Vodafone ceo padh rhe hai to thoda care kre... Harahi Bazar, harraiya, basti me jo new 3g plant karawa gya ho wo sirf subah 5 se 9 baje tk hi achha hota hai... Uske baad 19 hours sirf is company ko aur company ke works ko gali hi milti h....... Aur place pr achhi speed.... Bus isi aria ke tawor ka hamesha fati padi rahti h..... Do something for speed another wise hum 2g me hi theek the
Aslesha07

Jun 7, 2016

Sim No closed

I'm Aslesha Madkaikar my mobile no of vodafone is 9545592811.

Vodafone has suddenly close my no without any prior information, when I called to customer care they told me to go to vodafone store.

Vodafone store person told me to change sim card so I have submit documents and he gave me new simcard and told me it will start within 2 days. but after 3 days also no has not yet started then again when I called vodafone customer care they told me that I cant get my old no back as sim is very old and it will not register with document.

Both customer care and vodafone store person not giving full infomartion when we apporch them first for network issue.

I M using that sim card since 5 years and All my friends relatives has that no. When i asked then to give me detail they refuses
Vodafone store person take 300/- rs for sim card please help me with this issue
kumbhalwar

Jun 2, 2016

RECHAGE SUCESSFULLY FROM BANK BUT NOT RECHRGE AMOUNT FROM VADAFONE

MY M.NO 9764220351 RECHARGE SUCESSFULLY FROM SBI NET BANKING REF NO IH73512410 DT 2/6/16 TIME 22.46 AMOUNT RS 249 BUT VADAFONE RECHARGE NOT SHOW IN MOBILE SAME REF NO IH73512410 DT 2/6/16 AMOUNT RS 50 BOTH RECHARGE NOT SHOW IN MY MOBILE
ram kamble

May 28, 2016

fraud

Hi Myself Ramchandra M Kamble. I received call from person who behaved as SBI manager and asked me that your SBI account is no longer active and to reactivate he will help and for that i need to support him by sharing the details to be received on mobile.

614609311841 VODAFONEBILLDESK

614609313833 VODAFONEBILLDESK

614609315341 VODAFONEBILLDESK
MUMBAI-

I do not have Vodaphone account. request you to please refund me my amount (1500) as this has been deducted fom my SBI account on 25th May 2016.

My account no is
IFSC code SBIN0000403
MICR 415002866
Flawless Chirshtofer

May 19, 2016

internet connect disconnect

I am the regular user of Vodafone since 5 to 7 years or older. before the service of Vodafone 2g internet is awesome but from 6 to 8 months I am suffering to internet connectivity means my data connection is working fine.. but the only sending mostly not receive and even sometimes received then connection lost ..WTF VODAFONE SERVICE PROVIDER.. I complained already they said vodefone network department will call me and they resolved my problem.. but it was the Monday is day its over after that I was again call to care they said 10:00 am sure they will call me.. but no one call me.. today is Wednesday no responds from VODAFONE.. I am sick of this network provider.. even I was paid a lot and still paying... now when I am trying to finding why I not get the calls from network department then it was very shocking for me.. but not new.. I already know the company tricks.. if something not managed for costumer they will not connect your calls in care of any department.. but you are trying through your friend mobile it was working fine but from your number if you try they said we cannot connect you call right to care department thanks for calling in Vodafone.. SHAME ON YOU VODAFONE PEOPLE TRUST YOU AND YOUR DEPARTMENT PLAYING AROUND... I REQUEST TO EVERYONE don't trust this network anymore who don't care for his users since they are using the service from 5 to 7 years ..
i bet no one can call me from network department and my problem never ever been resolved ..

Now I got again registration number
Hello! Your service registration number 1904016560 is registered on 19-May-16 07:39p.m. We shall respond to your query by Monday 23-May-16 06:00p.m.
Zarna

May 17, 2016

Over Charging Unfairly

Vodafone has charged me for data which is supposed to be a part of my data plan. They are saying i consumed 100% of it on 20th April for which i never recieved any warning msg but on 30th April i recieved a msg saying i have reached 80% data limit of my plan. Vodafone is now charging for data used from 22nd april, which is part of my free plan. i raised a complain but they closed it without giving any reason.
Prashant Suvarna

May 12, 2016

call drop

I am facing call drop problem for past few month. It is very distressing when you are in a conversation.

Prashant Suvarna
9619726844
Gyanendra Kishor Singh

May 6, 2016

Vodafone no.9838646767 3g recharge not working

मैंने vodafone app से 3g का data pack रिचार्ज किया।परंतु 3g नेटवर्क काम नहीं कर रहा है।पहले मेरा कनेक्शन पोस्टपेड था,परंतु जब से प्रीपैड करवाया है तब से 3g डाटा ठीक से नहीं चल रहा है।vodafone red store से दिखाया तो भी ठीक नहीं हुआ।क्या ये कंपनी की policy है की प्रीपेड ठीक नहीं चलने देंगे ताकि लोग postpaid ही कनेक्शन ही ले।कृपया उचित सहयोग करें।
Anishalakhani77

May 4, 2016

Recharge not yet received

My order nos1714489367 of rupees 100 is not yet successful. My account is already debited with the prescribed amount but I have not got the recharge yet .
Please fix it soon
Monica Dogra

May 3, 2016

Overcharge

Vodafone Overcharged me. It happen quite regularly but their call centre representatives just refuse to listen
R & Y credit rating

Apr 10, 2016

activation of Juiceup pack without knowing

never requested for this 👇

Hello! Juiceup pack is now active on your number, as requested. This service is valid till 18-04-2016 and a weekly rental of Rs 35 will reflect in your next bill. To deactivate, SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).Visit & bookmark the link now.http://220.226.188.58/jp

If you are going to charge me for this juice up pack I will switch to other cellular company.
Messi123

Mar 27, 2016

Vulgar messages

Getting vulgar messages from 9920595073 on regular basis
Chandrashekhar kapile

Mar 15, 2016

Postpaid connection deadly trap

My Vodafone postpaid no. 9004247457 monthly rental plan 299/- only with added internet extra pack 175/- total amount comes to 474/- per month. Firstly my connection was prerpaid but at Vodafone gallery they conveyed me about postpaid plan of 299 with committed credit limit of 500. That means my bill will never cross 500 amount. But they cheated me last month by sending bill of 1440/-. This is ridiculous. I paid the amount to continue my connection. But this month of march i again got bill of 2225/-. Please look through this problem.

-Chandrashekhar kapile
vishaltale412

Mar 8, 2016

Misbehaving calls

Can you please look after a mobile no. 8001899999 and the person calling from this no. Many girls are receiving calls from same no on Women's day and the person named Sanjay using extremely abusing & harassing words while speaking. This no is already marked as spam by many people on Truecaller. Location its showing is in West Bengal and it is registered on the name of person Lanja Koduku in same Truecaller application. After dialing this no it is showing wrong no dialed.

Kindly look into the issue and avoid similar calls to more other girls.

Thanks in advance.

Vishal
swapniltate17

Mar 7, 2016

Deduction of balance without my consent

This complaint is for mobile number 9765377760. A fashion portal pack of rs. 99 was activated without my consent by vodafone. The balance was automatically deducted. Similarly last month , a non approved pack was activated without my consent. Kindly help me get back my deducted balance.

Deduction of balance without my consent

smriti 360

Feb 27, 2016

fraud

During last two days one phone call coming in my mobile from 911171638600 and they demanding me that some dues of rs.6000/-aprox for one mobile no.9643107450 which is not belonging to me. I never apply for this phone. I have already vodafone corprate connection and Airtel 15yrs old no.9810063115 which i am using. They told above said no. is in my name and address .I asked them to send me scan copy of application form becoz i never apply for even use in my address. I clearly remember that before 2 month back one of vodafone guys came to my office becoz i call for one WIFI connection and i gave him all my documents. But the sim card which they provide me there was some problem and it's not work properly and that guy ask me to change the plan and close the account. I asked him to close the no.and I request him close it and after that i again take a corporate
WIFI line to submit co, documents.
Now my question is why vodafone wait upto 6000/- dues and not inform me .So it is very clear that it's totally manupulated by vodafone ppl that is why they wait up to so high dues and they not discontined the line and not even inform me.

I am a very old customer of Airtel (more then 15 yrs)and maintening a single no and my payment terms is very good in all respect.
It is totally manupuated case and i never failure to pay my any payment to any sector so i will not pay this amount.
Now customer care asking me to close the no.When it is not my number then why should i close it.They have to prove and show my application form. We having cc tv footage in my office to prove that guy came to our office for collection of my documents.

Pls do the needful from your end asap.

I am going for FIR also.

Your early action will be highly appreciated

Thnx and regards

Smriti gupta
alameenp

Feb 24, 2016

Vodafone internet connectivity issue

Complaint: Vodafone internet connectivity issue
I had started 4g network on 13/02/2016 my vodafone no - 9895532361,but i can't to connect internet i call vodafone care and asked about the problem but they listen my problem and disconnect my call .pls solve the problem immediately.

regards,

Al ameen.p
calicut
Songstress

Feb 15, 2016

Money deducted but data not recharged

Money deducted but data not recharged
Recharged internet data for the No. 9820704903 of amt. Rs 497/- on 15/02/16 at through Vodafone official app.
Money got deducted from my HDFC bank account with ref no FHDF4295392805/160464245511 but the data plan did not get credited to my Vodafone no.
Kindly refund the amount to my acount or recharge the data plan mobile no with Rs.497.
khin24

Feb 10, 2016

2G benefits

I recharged of Rs.199 for Internet 2G for 28 Days and it is mentioned that unlimited (post 2GB@ 40 KBPS) however I received only 1GB

And I called to customer care they told me that it was wrong information ur only eligible for Rs.199 for 1GB for 28 Days

This is second time I am facing this problem they cheat me still on the VODAFONE still it is showing the same benefits

Only I am not getting the benefit

Please do and needful.

2G benefits

Jyotsna thakur

Feb 5, 2016

51717 spam bill added

My bill included a call on 7th january 2016 to 51717 which was not made by me. The call charged me 14 rs per min and total duration shown in the bill was 90 minutes 10 sec. My bill was 1260 due to this call. This is a complete fraud. I want a solution to this thing as soom as possible. I went to the vodafone store but they did not help. My number is 9833596430. Plz check n others be aware. Plz help.
Amjad Khan Pathan

Jan 20, 2016

Cheating, Mis-leading, Bad service

I received a call from Vodafone offering me a tariff of 249 Monthly if I port my number, to my utter shock when the number was moved to Vodafone the Plan changed to 349/399 Monthly, from 50 p/m call charges moved to Re.1 p/m, When I contacted them they were unable to address me and they came up with all excuses, they even said that he call center is run by Agents at nights and no manager or supervisor use to be there on the floor at night, they denied me to transfer my call to the supervisor and kept on disconnecting my call, At last on 4th attempt I was connected to the supervisor who did not had the courtesy to speak to the customer, in utter frustration a word 'Dammit' came out from my mouth to which the Supervisor named Ellias says that you are talking to person at Supervisor level and not Agent level so can't use such word. Did he mean't a Cx can give Slang and use bad word at a Agent and not Supervisor?? Later I was transferred to Floor Manager Umesh Patel all he knew to note down the complain and do nothing to provide resolution, then he was unable to take care of the issue he transfer to his managar operation Manager Sumit Agrawal who to my utter shock hung up on me, imagine a person of Operation manager rank hanging up on the cx. Later I called again n I was denied to speak to him, when I insisted and explained that i was speaking to him they kept on hold and kept on saying that he cannot come on call his busy, this is how Vodafone service is. The issue I am facing is they have mislead me with the tariff plan, 2. My bill cycle was changed without intimating me, 3. They have charged more then what I am suppose to pay, 4. They gave all wrong info. 5. I was denied ticket number of my chat. 6 My net spedd was incresed without intimating me.
My number 7666706294
Amjad Khan Pathan.
Pooja Singh

Jan 9, 2016

Two bills being generated by vodafone post portabiliyy

Hi ,

I had ported my postpaid vodafone - delhi number to maharashtra region 3 months back.

But i recieve 2 bills for each month for each region.

Inspite of numerous complaints there seems to be no help from the vodafone offices.

Each region is unaware of the other locations and there isn't any proper communication channel within the organisation to resolve the problem.

They seems to just pass on the ball to the others court and in all this I am stuck with no way out.

These people on top of it are calling me and pestering to pay my delhi bill which I no longer use the service of.

I really have no time to get into it and waste my energy and time.

This is my last resort if there is Any help vodafone may offer within 2 days , great else they will lose a loyal customer for sure !

Ph no. 9999378642
Name - Alok sharma

I wish there were some able support resources in vodafone who showed a little respect and responsibility towards customer !
coffeestains

Jan 1, 2016

False Charges

I made no explicit purchase, yet msg got this msg.
Was browsing, got virus alert. Then this sms. How can a service be activated without explicit confirmation????

Even if u register to a site, it sends u mail asking for return confirmation. Such charges amount to fraud.

Hello! Social Book pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 01-02-2016 and a 30 days rental of Rs.90 will reflect in your next bill.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).

Flipkart.com - Miss Printing of data
    Sir The product book SP- 02 NATA & B.Arch Complete...
    O General-AC - No cooling
    KIND ATTENTION OF THE CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF...
    Yamaha rey - loan details
    My name sajana,Charuvillaputhenveedu ,pannivizha...
    NIOS - payment debited but it shows payment not made
    Sir, I fill form of nios Sr.secondry form from stream-2...
    IGNOU - admission
    respected sir or madam, i want to knowing that my...
    sbi po recruitment - SBI PO ADMIT CARD NOT DOWNLOADED
    sir i couldnt download my call letter .my exam is on 3rd...
    Godrej - Micro oven not working
    I had registered my complaint on 19/06/2016 , My...
    Complain against Unknown Mobile no. - Harassment call
    Gets call on my mom's number first day lady called up...
    practical exam 2016 - 331 subject code
    Practical exam dene ke baad bhi absent q dikha rha h
    Mrs Kumar - Rash driving and insensitivity towards commuters
    This is regarding the refusal of driver to halt bus no 83...