Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

crpp

Oct 24, 2014

misguiding the customer

Hi ..
I want to share my vodafone experience , my contact number is 8886959545.
AUG : I called customer care executive to know the current plan details then he said that i was using the unlimited plan internet plan there no charges for extra use but the speed would be reduced after certain limit has reached same thing i again confirmed .
OCT 20 : I called customer care executive he was saying that am not using the unlimited internet plan details , I said that when i called previously the executive said that was using the unlimted plan details but you were saying am not in unlimited plan then executive said he will check and call back in 3 days but i did not get any call back from him.
OCT 21 : i called customer care executive , this executive also said the same thing(OCT 20) ,then i asked to transfer the call to your superior and she did when i am checking with the superior he was also saying the same thing then i said same thing when i called previously for the plan details he said am using the unlimited plan details but now you are saying that am not in unlimited plan then he replied that i only called for 2 times for customer care executive that is on OCT 20 and OCT 21 , but i have told that i have called previously also but he was not agreeing with that then i have told that i can prove that i had called for customer care executive before that then i checked the my bill plan details their i see clearly the i have called multiple times to the customer care executive for plan details in july 25th and 29th july..

based on the first executive guidance i reached my max data limit now am afraid of the bill that am getting now , i clearly say that this is wrong guidance to the customer their upon you are going to charge the more money .. please suggest what i need to do now.
ak167126@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014

lack of service

i am getting poor connectivty on both my post paid mobile number 9833780844 and 9820970142

I would like to file a formal complaint to get compensation of adequate amount due to lack of poor service. Since my mobile number is on use for more tha ten years i can not change my number. As having no option i have to pay my bill regularly
nirmala raghuwanshi

Sep 27, 2014

Irrelevant Main Account Balance Deduction

My main account balance has been deducting unnecessary from last 2 months. Whenever I recharged my account, within 2 days I found that my main account balance is 0. I already logged the same complaint 2 times on 198 but they are saying that I am sending International messages & not responding properly on call & behave in very casual language. Customer care executive have no sense to talk with the customer.If I have an Internet pack then why I will be send International messages.Requesting you to please given the waiver of Rs.250 approximate. I am now very frustrated with Vodafone service due to continue balance deduction I am unable to recharge my account. Last I recharged my account on 25/09/2014 with Rs.50 for main account balance & with Rs.155 for Internet pack.I also logged the same complaint at Vodafone store but still I did not get resolution till now.

Respond & Revert amount as soon as possible.

Nirmala Raghuwanshi
aditya_ca

Sep 17, 2014

Incorrect vodafone Bill

Dear Vodafone team, My mobile number is 9818518994 I could see current month Aug 2014 I have been charged for extra usage of internet of 30-35 MB. Only Vodafone team and God can say what are these charges for. . This is ridiculous and very inconvenient for customer.I will no longer support vodafone and will not recommend it to anyone. I have no intention of paying my outstanding Bill unless this issue is resolved completely. Please reimburse the money in current bill that is Sept 2014 . On calling the customer care, they say that the billing is correct. Please help or any legal way enabling me to address the issue.

Aditya Aggarwal
Hiren Shah85

Sep 16, 2014

Balance deduction

There was balance of 251 deducted from Vodafone mobile rechare and I dont have any idea as what was that for. There was no request raised for which there should be any such charge applied. Please help me on this.

Contact details- hiren5friends@gmail.com

Hiren Shah
luvkhurana

Aug 28, 2014

recharge not done

I recharged my vodafone (Punjab) number with rs 30 .recharge was not done and my account bal of Icici bank was deducted.please refund asap.
luvkhurana

Aug 28, 2014

recharge not done

I recharged my phone number of Vodafone (Punjab) with Rs 30.recharge was not done and my balance was deducted from my account.please refund it asap.
shyam awate

Aug 8, 2014

internet and message.

hello , My name is shyam awate, my mobile no. is 9545713667.i had taken plan of Rs 249 which includes 500 free calls and 400 free messages and 2G net of 500mb free. I had taken the internet facility for my business purpose but I am not receiving proper speed of internet.So I suffered losses in my share trading upto 1 lac rupees.Also i am not able to send messages through my device. Also the calls are automatically disconnected. I am totally disappointed with the vodafone services.Please close my vodafone services immediately.
sonali gaikwad

Jul 26, 2014

colse my number..

i am pravina gaikwad plzzz closed my number 9833903769.
and plzzz rply this compinet...again plzz mera mobaile number band kar do plzzzzzzzzz....
dhiraj chawdhary

Jul 12, 2014

out of service

my vodafone sim doesnot work prepaid
mahek memon

Jul 8, 2014

vodaphone no isnt working

my no is unable to make calls or either receive calls it states the call is barred
mobile no is 9930221947 vodafone
rajeshpq

Jun 26, 2014

problem in number migration

my vodafone No is 9899526558.
I have submitted all documents and 250/- security money on 11 jun 2014 for migrate prepared to postpaid but my number (9899526558) still in prepared so why not migrate this number. Kindly check on priority basis and as possible migrate.
i was called many times before this but dont got any reply from u r side otherwise i will change MNP
sooooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kindly do this service as early as possible.
ashrafjabir

May 25, 2014

wrong call issue

I am working abroad. my wife has vodafone number 8489899203. she got wrong call last few months. she complaint to service center also. they are not take any action. I want the wrongcall person address details. personally send my e-mail id. ashrafjabir@gmail.com. whatever payment i will do it. further suggestion pls we needs to go cyber crime section. pls suggest to me.

Wrong call number is 9042744118
Puneet Zar

May 19, 2014

Fraudulent call

I got a call from +923044203267 saying that since I am a Vodafone customer, I have won a lottery of 25 lakhs. My caller ID displayed that the call was from Pakistan so I disconnected immediately after that. I am pretty sure it was a fraudulent call. Please look into this. Thank you.

Puneet
zar.puneet@gmail.com
jianbod

May 14, 2014

mobile phone has problem

I got the phone from vodafone, it had some problem shortly after I bought it, I contacted the person who sold me this two times about this since 20 days ago, he told me to wait for him, but I havent got further response from him, so I came to the store today, and they tell me it has been one month and 4 days after i bought it , i can not change a new one, only can have it repaired, I didnt know anything about the 28 days policy before today, what should I do, can I get any help?. thank you.
khushboo1902

May 14, 2014

Unwanted services activated without my knowledge

My name is Khushboo Jethmalani, 7507557290.
I have been using Vodafone for 2 years now, the service is horrible. JUICEUP pack has been activated for my number without my knowledge, and it won't let my deactivate. This has become very troublesome.
Please DEACTIVATE this service immediatelly. If Vodafone is unable to do so, i will be forced to take stronger action and lodge a case.
saheli kar

May 12, 2014

3g disconnected

Dear concern,

My no 9830434899 only activated fot 3g datacard serice but the se is deactivated whilr my bill is cleared.
rgds
Salim2015

May 8, 2014

Unconditional Number Barred

Hi team,

This is just a worst situation where you take a new Postpaid connection and give it to your corporate team members to contact you in emergency and they found that the number that we gave them is Barred.

And looking at the situation if its something that required your attention and you were not reachable as your number is barred you can be either ask to leave the organisatin for the carelessness or sit in Meeting with your boss.

It happen with me yesterday.

I took new number 20 days back.
A person comes at y place to do a physical verification however at that team i am out of the house however my mom does the verification and that person goes back.

After that no notification nothing my number is barred without me even know that this is still pending and it requires my attention.

I want someone to get in touch with me via email as i do not have any number right now so that you guys can contact me or my team can reach me.

Sam
sukhwinders989

Mar 7, 2014

complaint regarding vodafone store manager

R/Sir,
Your store manager Mandi Dabwali Mr. Raman Arora, Tehsil Dabwali Distt. Sirsa-125104 is very careless person. He disclose Customer No. deatil name address puk etc all on a private electronic media. Please take a strict action against this employee because as per laws, He would not be disclose(give detail) to any person detail of a number. Hence prayed that take a strict action against this employee and reply me on urgent basiss.
trideepnaik

Mar 7, 2014

Grievance for Vodafone number +91-9819759679

I am writing this letter to express my further disappointment with Vodafone. Around 22nd February 2014, I have lost my cellphone in London and since then I have been trying to get help with almost all team of Vodafone but the outcome has been horrifying. It went to that extent that I spoke with Sushil (Service Request - 842945686) from Nodal Team and Charmi (Service Request - 842968213) from Appellate Team but as per them the only option that I have is to spend INR 50,000 air fare, visit India and collect the SIM card else stay without the service till my next visit.

The alternate solution that was proposed to me from Retention Team leader named Santosh Prajapati (Service Request - 840684276) is, I write an authorized email from my registered email to Mr Shiv Desai (person who can collect the SIM on my behalf) marking it to Vodafone Mumbai team along with photo copies of my passport. When Mr Shiv Desai visit the store he will produce his original ID proof along with my authorization email and passport photocopies and the team can hand over the SIM card later which he can courier to London.

This procedure had been followed exactly the way it was instructed but there was no synchronization between Retention Team and In-store Team due to which Mr. Shiv Desai was refused for the SIM card. On the contrary the team says that if there is someone available at my registered address they will hand over the SIM without ID proof.

My questions to you as the GM - Customer Service are: -

How can Mr Shiv Desai or anybody submit the original document on my behalf when I am not in India?
Is there no way for a person to get the SIM card in lost situation when travelling Internationally?
Do I have to refrain from using the Vodafone service till the time I visit India which may be possibly after couple of years?
If Vodafone have to deliver SIM card at my physical address, they don't need ID proof but if I authorize a person with my photo copies of passport and when he is in store, produces his original ID, It's unacceptable? Is this security approach making sense
Being with Vodafone for more then 10 years with no single default payment and INR 19000 credit limit on individual account, 5-7 hours on international call with more then £50 of calling charge. Do i deserve a treatment like this?.
shivalfatechrealtors

Feb 23, 2014

Wrong Number Complaint

Ek Number se 2 din se call aa rahi hai jab pick karta hu toh na koi bolta hai or jab mai call back karta hu toh pick nahi karta hai mai bahut pareshan hu

Plz help me Sir ji

number hai
+91-9873957359
AISHIK MUKHERJEE

Feb 10, 2014

My Number (9811984477) Is Not Working

I have Sim Card But My Number is Not Active 04 Days Are Already Gone And Mobile No.+919811984477 I Already Documents Was Submitted On Vodafone Store But Still not working.
plz do the needful

Other Mo No:+918287799755

AISHIK MUKHERJEE
shake

Feb 4, 2014

EXCESS BILLING

My name is Mohanmmed Shaikh. My complaint is against Vodafone. My cell no. is 9820141318..My complaint is against excess billing done to me for the international calls not made by me.

I have paid my Vodafone bill barring these excess billing done to me.

I request you to kindly look into the matter .

Thanks and regards

tower installation

tower installation
Dear Sir, Sufficient Place is available for
Tower Installation. I am Interested for any
Companies Installed Mobile Tower.
Location :- Village –At.Ghargaav
Please Give Me
Details Of Your Procedure as soon as
possibal.
E-mail:-akash.gire18@gmail.com
sayed hasan zawwar husain zaidi

Sep 23, 2013

sim lock

i lost my sim ............... so please close that my number is 8411800118 .......... so please do the needful...........

LIC HFL - UPDATION OF PERMANENT ADDRESS
    MY LOAN ACCOUNT NO.IS 530100000148.MY PERMANENT ADDRESS...
    mts data card - poor speed and service by mts mblazze data car
    My mblaze datacard number is 8925814511. I have recharged...
    shophunk - LOL
    Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I'm so amused... People, how...
    80781 - Poor conditioned buses in setc still
    This message typed out of frustration. We are struggling...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Delhivery service in Chennai
    I ordered printer on ezone on the 24th and the product is...
    ICICI Bank - fraud bank
    On 29/09/14 morning 8;00 am I tried to withdraw the money...
    Surya TV - Incorrect episode
    Hi, my name is manju I am from Canada, I daily watch the...
    http://impulsegroup.in - Innovative doing wrong things.....
    Impulse is good and it's products some of them are...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Status
    R/Sir, I have submitted my mba project synopsis ms-100...