Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

sukhwinders989

Mar 7, 2014

complaint regarding vodafone store manager

R/Sir,
Your store manager Mandi Dabwali Mr. Raman Arora, Tehsil Dabwali Distt. Sirsa-125104 is very careless person. He disclose Customer No. deatil name address puk etc all on a private electronic media. Please take a strict action against this employee because as per laws, He would not be disclose(give detail) to any person detail of a number. Hence prayed that take a strict action against this employee and reply me on urgent basiss.
trideepnaik

Mar 7, 2014

Grievance for Vodafone number +91-9819759679

I am writing this letter to express my further disappointment with Vodafone. Around 22nd February 2014, I have lost my cellphone in London and since then I have been trying to get help with almost all team of Vodafone but the outcome has been horrifying. It went to that extent that I spoke with Sushil (Service Request - 842945686) from Nodal Team and Charmi (Service Request - 842968213) from Appellate Team but as per them the only option that I have is to spend INR 50,000 air fare, visit India and collect the SIM card else stay without the service till my next visit.

The alternate solution that was proposed to me from Retention Team leader named Santosh Prajapati (Service Request - 840684276) is, I write an authorized email from my registered email to Mr Shiv Desai (person who can collect the SIM on my behalf) marking it to Vodafone Mumbai team along with photo copies of my passport. When Mr Shiv Desai visit the store he will produce his original ID proof along with my authorization email and passport photocopies and the team can hand over the SIM card later which he can courier to London.

This procedure had been followed exactly the way it was instructed but there was no synchronization between Retention Team and In-store Team due to which Mr. Shiv Desai was refused for the SIM card. On the contrary the team says that if there is someone available at my registered address they will hand over the SIM without ID proof.

My questions to you as the GM - Customer Service are: -

How can Mr Shiv Desai or anybody submit the original document on my behalf when I am not in India?
Is there no way for a person to get the SIM card in lost situation when travelling Internationally?
Do I have to refrain from using the Vodafone service till the time I visit India which may be possibly after couple of years?
If Vodafone have to deliver SIM card at my physical address, they don't need ID proof but if I authorize a person with my photo copies of passport and when he is in store, produces his original ID, It's unacceptable? Is this security approach making sense
Being with Vodafone for more then 10 years with no single default payment and INR 19000 credit limit on individual account, 5-7 hours on international call with more then £50 of calling charge. Do i deserve a treatment like this?.
shivalfatechrealtors

Feb 23, 2014

Wrong Number Complaint

Ek Number se 2 din se call aa rahi hai jab pick karta hu toh na koi bolta hai or jab mai call back karta hu toh pick nahi karta hai mai bahut pareshan hu

Plz help me Sir ji

number hai
+91-9873957359
AISHIK MUKHERJEE

Feb 10, 2014

My Number (9811984477) Is Not Working

I have Sim Card But My Number is Not Active 04 Days Are Already Gone And Mobile No.+919811984477 I Already Documents Was Submitted On Vodafone Store But Still not working.
plz do the needful

Other Mo No:+918287799755

AISHIK MUKHERJEE
shake

Feb 4, 2014

EXCESS BILLING

My name is Mohanmmed Shaikh. My complaint is against Vodafone. My cell no. is 9820141318..My complaint is against excess billing done to me for the international calls not made by me.

I have paid my Vodafone bill barring these excess billing done to me.

I request you to kindly look into the matter .

Thanks and regards

tower installation

tower installation
Dear Sir, Sufficient Place is available for
Tower Installation. I am Interested for any
Companies Installed Mobile Tower.
Location :- Village –At.Ghargaav
E-mail:-akash.gire18@gmail.com
sayed hasan zawwar husain zaidi

Sep 23, 2013

sim lock

i lost my sim ............... so please close that my number is 8411800118 .......... so please do the needful...........
sayed hasan zawwar husain zaidi

Sep 23, 2013

sim lost

my contact number is 8411800118 is lost ...... so please lock this numbers as soon as possible.
i has been few days i have informed to nearest agency also but i get the bill of my number so will not pay that bill . please do the needful .
Dhoopchand Singh

Sep 17, 2013

lock of sim

my phone is lost during at the time when i was traveling in bus from R.K. Puram to Munirka. i want to lock my SIM again i want to get same number. my mobile no. is 9582425812. This SIM is allotted by the Name Gita & Address is J-201, R.K. Puram sarswati camp.
GAWDE

Jul 25, 2013

vodafone network problem

my vodafone No is 9920026948.i have so much network problem at my office place i.e Parel ,Mumbai 12
full addres 2/30,Poibawadi muncipal School,Dr.Batliwala road,Parel,Mumbai 400 012,
when i come to office my network totally gose .
i was called 4/5 times before this but dont got any reply from u r side otherwise i will change sim
sooooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kindly do this service as early as possible.
mayur.wiz1

Jul 20, 2013

Company's on going fraud on net service.

(T.R.A.I).
I would like to bring a big matter of big concern in front of the hon'ble authority.
I have been using the vodafone 2G net service for a long time and almost right from that very moment things have been indeed troublesome with heavy deficit in the speeds,regular service breakdownsfor long time,unexplained data usages,etc on my prepaid nos. and moreover the company representative had just done the deeds of ridiculing me with thier hopeless commitments just like their services.

Well,the problem has really persisted for a long time and i have done everything that the company has told right from changing the sim,cell no. to my cell phone itself.
but no improvement at all and that's just because the company don't want to make their customers satisfied with the 2G and hence left with no choice but to forcefully shifting to 3G net service which is more fruitful for the company but my stand is that why is the company of such big name trying such cheap tricks to loot the customers.
I think these choices should be fairly subjected to the customer and the company should just deliver what they commit or quote and get paid for.

I have gone through the whole company's officials who look after these matter i.e right till the nodal off.nidhi verma and appellate off.shailesh upadhyay but it's proved that they won't go against the aforesaid company's policy to betray and loot the innocent customer who has trusted on them for resolution.
There has been a lot of things happened but on every node nothing has been yield but just mere formalities to show their impostrous gesture of customer care.I have even pleed them to address me and give a written answer to my concerns so that i would take this matter to the local authorities but they din't replied even on my regular requests.

Sir,I have lot to write but i won't be able to write the whole stuff.
But,i'm sure enough that the authority will deal this matter strictly and in anyways won't be influenced by the company's big name to look after customers justified right to get what he pays for..

Faithfully,
MAYUR WAZIR.
CELL;9158977860,9923310442.
kishore Idnani

Jul 18, 2013

My Number Is Not Working

I Broght New Sim Card But My Number is Not Active 15 Days Are Already Gone And New Mobile No. 9167065701 I Already Documents Was Submited On Vodafone Galary But Still not working.
plz do the needful

Kishore Idnani

money lossing

i am lossing money my pre paid money

paid money is lossing

if i paid money that i had loss without call for anybody

PAID MONEY IS GOES WITHOUT CALLING

IF I PAID 222 THAT AMOUNT WILL LOSS WITH IN ONEDAY THAT TOO WITH OUT CALL FOR ANYBODY
WHY LIKE THIS
ujjawal nath

Jul 9, 2013

ub necessary messages

My Vodafone Post Paid Mobile No. Is 9582279636.

I get un-necessary messages on my mobile always.

Please look into the matter and stop sending un-necessary messages.

Ujjawal Nath
suruprashant

Jul 9, 2013

BALANCE DEDACTION

DEAR SIR, I am vodafone customer from many years. I am having prepaid card no:9833418079 my balance have been dedacted 35/- rupees without active any of your service .Your represantitve saying you have actived masti club so we cant help u.so i am moving from vodafane cheating service

Jul 6, 2013

Ridiculous Vodafone service

This is just to make you aware of the ridiculous service i have received from Vodafone on just 2day of activation after MNP .

I had paid 175 Rs for Vodafone E-TOP while MNP and it never reflected in the balance (As informed while paying it would be i got receipt ).
Have called Vodafone care they asked me to go to gallery and i went to gallery waited for 50 minutes for my turn and then i come to know this was the charge for MNP or conversion charge .
175 Rupees for MNP really?
Then come another agent he say i get free data card for for 175 Rs (I never asked for this data card and i don't want and he asked me for id proof ! wow didn't i gave proof for MNP ??

Thank you for the excellent service!! 175 Rs for Vodafone E-TOP .

Never new customer are treated like this was pretty much happy with my last provider ....

An Unhappy Customer.
mdstalin

Jul 5, 2013

net work

Here signal is very low we cant able to use 3 G datacard and 2 G Card do the needful as soon as Possible for continue the area given below:-
Area Surapet Circle Shanmugapuram Chennai 600099.
MAYGHAA

Jul 5, 2013

WRONG COMMITMENTS

I BOUGHT A VODAFONE 3G USB STICK(SIM NO-9582279424)<RECEIPT NO-22899>OF 450/- ON 30/06/2013 FROM A VODAFONE EXECUTIVE WHOS NUMBER IS-9811948079.AND ITS BEEN 05 DAYS AND ITS STILL NOT ACTIVATED.MY OFFICIAL WORK IS HAMPERING BECAUSE OF THE WRONG COMMITMENT GAVE BY THIS EXECUTIVE WHO TOLD THAT IT WILL BE ACTIVATED IN 02 DAYS.
THIS IS REALLY DISGUSTING,FRUSTRATING AND UNACCEPTABLE.I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS BUY ANY VODAFONE PRODUCT.I AM CALLING VODAFONE CALLCENTRE AT 9811098110 AND THEY DONOT HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.
ideacellular

Jun 29, 2013

RE: MOBILE PORING FROM VODAFONE

We would request you to contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance with all necessary documents.

idea Cellular!

Jun 29, 2013

MOBILE PORING FROM VODAFONE

I have applied for thee porting of my number 9619803366 on 15the of theis monthe, The service provider is M/s Vodafone and thee UPC No. VM319889 needs porting to idea cellular. But till thee end of thee day vodafone have not taken any action. And also I have lost an amount of Rs.2000 on last monthe which thee company has provided me for thee usage of mobile. The company has taken thee corporate connection from Idea cellular and asked us to do thee porting to Idea. Which makes internal calls free and 350 calls free plus thee monthely rent will pay by company. But due to inability for doing thee porting by vodafone, thee company didn't paid my bill of last monthe. So please take an action to overcome thee situation
kiranpatel

Jun 26, 2013

your costomor srvice

your customer care sarvice not satisfied not hering & disconnect our call & our balance cut eney time throw Internet connection so you change your sarvice & don't cut balance & don't active any skim to massage conform to
Raj Ent

Jun 24, 2013

Why I am moving away from Vodafone (About Kishore from Vodafone, Pimpri)

Hope this email goes to the right guy. I am a vodafone user for more than a year and I my number is 7798883435.

I am moving away from Vodafone and I am sad and happy about it. Sad because I never wanted to but happy because I will no longer have to talk to your customer care guys. Let me explain you why.

I had been to your vodafone store at Shagun Chowk, Pimpri. I approached Kishore one your customer care guys there. I asked him about my query and it was a rainy day. I was in the queue for about 15 minutes and had to wait to talk to Kishore. When it was my turn he was telling me what I am supposed to do for ownership transfer and migration of post paid to pre-paid. Well, in between when I was talking to him, one of his friends came (out of the queue) in with his query and he left my questions unanswered. Still I tried to get things cleared so that when i came next time I come with right documents.
When I visited next time, i again had to wait to talk him and that is ok with me,I respect that you people have other customers and its your job.
Then it was my turn to talk to Kishore and I handed over my documents to him which were suggested by him when I last met him. He said that documents are not right and I said that you said these documents, and he denied. I asked him to recall my last conversation so that he can help me where I am wrong.

But this guy Kishore was in mood to talk and he said that he never told me about any such documents. I can understand if its a process he has to follow and I am ok with that and i am ready to comply with Vodafone rules but all I wanted to hear from Kishore is that he apologise for giving me the wrong information and for wasting for time. I value my time and I value his time, we both have jobs to do. But instead of apologising he abused me to get lost and do not waste his time. I told him I have an option to move away from Vodafone and I can do that if he does not apologise and he said "Do what ever you want, get lost","I gave you wrong information, ok, i gave you wrong information, what are you going to do about that, get lost". These are Kishore's words.

This pissed me off big time. He not only abused me in front of other customers, he also insulted me so I have made my mind to go away from Vodafone.
I have applied for number portability and I am sure Vodafone will support me to go away to some other carrier.

I do not expect any action to be taken against Kishore at Vodafone Pimpri because no body at Vodafone cares about cutomers.

Thanks to Kishore and Vodafone team for wasting my time and for bringing a long relationship to an abrupt end. My only expectation is that my email of my concern goes to Kishore somehow as he deserves to be reprimanded for his behaviour.

(You will find my experience with Vodafone on various Social Media platforms as people should know that a huge respectable company like Vodafone has employees like Kishore who do not care for the customers at all)

Bye Vodafone, hoping to never work with you again.

Thyagarajan Chidambaram
prem20

Jun 23, 2013

Customer care executives not responding properly

Hi ,

my mobile number 09581324244,I have recharged with 37 for message offer , but i got net balance and v 2 v calls ,but i didn't get message regarding that offer .
I spoke with executive BINDHU,she said raising request but i didn't get any message. noone responding properly

Dhanalaxmi

Airtel - not able to recharge my cell phone
    Hi, My self sandeep damle & I need to register a...
    Reliance Big TV - Cant able to view one particular channel
    Hi, I reached the customer service executive as usual...
    indane gas refill - Non Receipt of Gas Refill
    Non Receipt of Indane Gas Refill Dear Sir/Mam I had...
    GOPAL DATT MATHPAL - PET DOGS
    Dear Sir, Sub: Complaint against Ms. Neharika I a...
    India Mags - Worst Service Provider on NEt
    IndiaMags is one of the worst service provider on net,...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - BBC LOTTERY
    Dear sir, I got one mail from bbc lottery & also...