Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

sonali gaikwad

Jul 26, 2014

colse my number..

i am pravina gaikwad plzzz closed my number 9833903769.
and plzzz rply this compinet...again plzz mera mobaile number band kar do plzzzzzzzzz....
dhiraj chawdhary

Jul 12, 2014

out of service

my vodafone sim doesnot work prepaid
mahek memon

Jul 8, 2014

vodaphone no isnt working

my no is unable to make calls or either receive calls it states the call is barred
mobile no is 9930221947 vodafone
rajeshpq

Jun 26, 2014

problem in number migration

my vodafone No is 9899526558.
I have submitted all documents and 250/- security money on 11 jun 2014 for migrate prepared to postpaid but my number (9899526558) still in prepared so why not migrate this number. Kindly check on priority basis and as possible migrate.
i was called many times before this but dont got any reply from u r side otherwise i will change MNP
sooooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kindly do this service as early as possible.
ashrafjabir

May 25, 2014

wrong call issue

I am working abroad. my wife has vodafone number 8489899203. she got wrong call last few months. she complaint to service center also. they are not take any action. I want the wrongcall person address details. personally send my e-mail id. ashrafjabir@gmail.com. whatever payment i will do it. further suggestion pls we needs to go cyber crime section. pls suggest to me.

Wrong call number is 9042744118
Puneet Zar

May 19, 2014

Fraudulent call

I got a call from +923044203267 saying that since I am a Vodafone customer, I have won a lottery of 25 lakhs. My caller ID displayed that the call was from Pakistan so I disconnected immediately after that. I am pretty sure it was a fraudulent call. Please look into this. Thank you.

Puneet
zar.puneet@gmail.com
jianbod

May 14, 2014

mobile phone has problem

I got the phone from vodafone, it had some problem shortly after I bought it, I contacted the person who sold me this two times about this since 20 days ago, he told me to wait for him, but I havent got further response from him, so I came to the store today, and they tell me it has been one month and 4 days after i bought it , i can not change a new one, only can have it repaired, I didnt know anything about the 28 days policy before today, what should I do, can I get any help?. thank you.
khushboo1902

May 14, 2014

Unwanted services activated without my knowledge

My name is Khushboo Jethmalani, 7507557290.
I have been using Vodafone for 2 years now, the service is horrible. JUICEUP pack has been activated for my number without my knowledge, and it won't let my deactivate. This has become very troublesome.
Please DEACTIVATE this service immediatelly. If Vodafone is unable to do so, i will be forced to take stronger action and lodge a case.
saheli kar

May 12, 2014

3g disconnected

Dear concern,

My no 9830434899 only activated fot 3g datacard serice but the se is deactivated whilr my bill is cleared.
rgds
Salim2015

May 8, 2014

Unconditional Number Barred

Hi team,

This is just a worst situation where you take a new Postpaid connection and give it to your corporate team members to contact you in emergency and they found that the number that we gave them is Barred.

And looking at the situation if its something that required your attention and you were not reachable as your number is barred you can be either ask to leave the organisatin for the carelessness or sit in Meeting with your boss.

It happen with me yesterday.

I took new number 20 days back.
A person comes at y place to do a physical verification however at that team i am out of the house however my mom does the verification and that person goes back.

After that no notification nothing my number is barred without me even know that this is still pending and it requires my attention.

I want someone to get in touch with me via email as i do not have any number right now so that you guys can contact me or my team can reach me.

Sam
sukhwinders989

Mar 7, 2014

complaint regarding vodafone store manager

R/Sir,
Your store manager Mandi Dabwali Mr. Raman Arora, Tehsil Dabwali Distt. Sirsa-125104 is very careless person. He disclose Customer No. deatil name address puk etc all on a private electronic media. Please take a strict action against this employee because as per laws, He would not be disclose(give detail) to any person detail of a number. Hence prayed that take a strict action against this employee and reply me on urgent basiss.
trideepnaik

Mar 7, 2014

Grievance for Vodafone number +91-9819759679

I am writing this letter to express my further disappointment with Vodafone. Around 22nd February 2014, I have lost my cellphone in London and since then I have been trying to get help with almost all team of Vodafone but the outcome has been horrifying. It went to that extent that I spoke with Sushil (Service Request - 842945686) from Nodal Team and Charmi (Service Request - 842968213) from Appellate Team but as per them the only option that I have is to spend INR 50,000 air fare, visit India and collect the SIM card else stay without the service till my next visit.

The alternate solution that was proposed to me from Retention Team leader named Santosh Prajapati (Service Request - 840684276) is, I write an authorized email from my registered email to Mr Shiv Desai (person who can collect the SIM on my behalf) marking it to Vodafone Mumbai team along with photo copies of my passport. When Mr Shiv Desai visit the store he will produce his original ID proof along with my authorization email and passport photocopies and the team can hand over the SIM card later which he can courier to London.

This procedure had been followed exactly the way it was instructed but there was no synchronization between Retention Team and In-store Team due to which Mr. Shiv Desai was refused for the SIM card. On the contrary the team says that if there is someone available at my registered address they will hand over the SIM without ID proof.

My questions to you as the GM - Customer Service are: -

How can Mr Shiv Desai or anybody submit the original document on my behalf when I am not in India?
Is there no way for a person to get the SIM card in lost situation when travelling Internationally?
Do I have to refrain from using the Vodafone service till the time I visit India which may be possibly after couple of years?
If Vodafone have to deliver SIM card at my physical address, they don't need ID proof but if I authorize a person with my photo copies of passport and when he is in store, produces his original ID, It's unacceptable? Is this security approach making sense
Being with Vodafone for more then 10 years with no single default payment and INR 19000 credit limit on individual account, 5-7 hours on international call with more then £50 of calling charge. Do i deserve a treatment like this?.
shivalfatechrealtors

Feb 23, 2014

Wrong Number Complaint

Ek Number se 2 din se call aa rahi hai jab pick karta hu toh na koi bolta hai or jab mai call back karta hu toh pick nahi karta hai mai bahut pareshan hu

Plz help me Sir ji

number hai
+91-9873957359
AISHIK MUKHERJEE

Feb 10, 2014

My Number (9811984477) Is Not Working

I have Sim Card But My Number is Not Active 04 Days Are Already Gone And Mobile No.+919811984477 I Already Documents Was Submitted On Vodafone Store But Still not working.
plz do the needful

Other Mo No:+918287799755

AISHIK MUKHERJEE
shake

Feb 4, 2014

EXCESS BILLING

My name is Mohanmmed Shaikh. My complaint is against Vodafone. My cell no. is 9820141318..My complaint is against excess billing done to me for the international calls not made by me.

I have paid my Vodafone bill barring these excess billing done to me.

I request you to kindly look into the matter .

Thanks and regards

tower installation

tower installation
Dear Sir, Sufficient Place is available for
Tower Installation. I am Interested for any
Companies Installed Mobile Tower.
Location :- Village –At.Ghargaav
E-mail:-akash.gire18@gmail.com
sayed hasan zawwar husain zaidi

Sep 23, 2013

sim lock

i lost my sim ............... so please close that my number is 8411800118 .......... so please do the needful...........
sayed hasan zawwar husain zaidi

Sep 23, 2013

sim lost

my contact number is 8411800118 is lost ...... so please lock this numbers as soon as possible.
i has been few days i have informed to nearest agency also but i get the bill of my number so will not pay that bill . please do the needful .
Dhoopchand Singh

Sep 17, 2013

lock of sim

my phone is lost during at the time when i was traveling in bus from R.K. Puram to Munirka. i want to lock my SIM again i want to get same number. my mobile no. is 9582425812. This SIM is allotted by the Name Gita & Address is J-201, R.K. Puram sarswati camp.
GAWDE

Jul 25, 2013

vodafone network problem

my vodafone No is 9920026948.i have so much network problem at my office place i.e Parel ,Mumbai 12
full addres 2/30,Poibawadi muncipal School,Dr.Batliwala road,Parel,Mumbai 400 012,
when i come to office my network totally gose .
i was called 4/5 times before this but dont got any reply from u r side otherwise i will change sim
mayur.wiz1

Jul 20, 2013

Company's on going fraud on net service.

(T.R.A.I).
I would like to bring a big matter of big concern in front of the hon'ble authority.
I have been using the vodafone 2G net service for a long time and almost right from that very moment things have been indeed troublesome with heavy deficit in the speeds,regular service breakdownsfor long time,unexplained data usages,etc on my prepaid nos. and moreover the company representative had just done the deeds of ridiculing me with thier hopeless commitments just like their services.

Well,the problem has really persisted for a long time and i have done everything that the company has told right from changing the sim,cell no. to my cell phone itself.
but no improvement at all and that's just because the company don't want to make their customers satisfied with the 2G and hence left with no choice but to forcefully shifting to 3G net service which is more fruitful for the company but my stand is that why is the company of such big name trying such cheap tricks to loot the customers.
I think these choices should be fairly subjected to the customer and the company should just deliver what they commit or quote and get paid for.

I have gone through the whole company's officials who look after these matter i.e right till the nodal off.nidhi verma and appellate off.shailesh upadhyay but it's proved that they won't go against the aforesaid company's policy to betray and loot the innocent customer who has trusted on them for resolution.
There has been a lot of things happened but on every node nothing has been yield but just mere formalities to show their impostrous gesture of customer care.I have even pleed them to address me and give a written answer to my concerns so that i would take this matter to the local authorities but they din't replied even on my regular requests.

Sir,I have lot to write but i won't be able to write the whole stuff.
But,i'm sure enough that the authority will deal this matter strictly and in anyways won't be influenced by the company's big name to look after customers justified right to get what he pays for..

Faithfully,
MAYUR WAZIR.
CELL;9158977860,9923310442.
kishore Idnani

Jul 18, 2013

My Number Is Not Working

I Broght New Sim Card But My Number is Not Active 15 Days Are Already Gone And New Mobile No. 9167065701 I Already Documents Was Submited On Vodafone Galary But Still not working.
plz do the needful

Kishore Idnani

money lossing

i am lossing money my pre paid money

paid money is lossing

if i paid money that i had loss without call for anybody

PAID MONEY IS GOES WITHOUT CALLING

IF I PAID 222 THAT AMOUNT WILL LOSS WITH IN ONEDAY THAT TOO WITH OUT CALL FOR ANYBODY
WHY LIKE THIS

care@paytm.com - Recharge not done But balance deducted
    Sir/Mam Toady while recharging my phone , i got a...
    BSNL H.P. Circle - NO SECURITY REFUND
    I WAS HADING A LANDLINE PHONE NO. 01704-257474 WHICH I...
    WWW.RDOGOV.ORG - not recevied any job latter for rdo kolkata
    sir ,mera abhi koi bhi job latter mujhe nahi mila rural...
    SSC - ssc
    have applied for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam...
    Quick Heal Antivirus - Renewal
    Hi I had paid money of 799 on 10th July through internet...
    employment office - MISSING UERS ID & PASSWORD
    Sir i am Mahes wari .P i have register my qualification in...
    BSNL recharge - Online Recharge
    I ve done recharge through portal.bsnl.in and i ve done...
    BSNL Cellone - SIGNAL VERY POOR
    Dear sir, i am bsnl prepaid mobile costomer. I am having...