Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

bharatvoda

Nov 4, 2015

Bill amount not process

Hi, I had paid my two mobile bill Rs 675/- at Earth Cellular at Nalasopara west Vodafone mini store. Concern person name is Kuldeep. on 7th October 2015 on 20th october i had notice that vodafone put restriction on outgoing calls, after informing the vodafone call center regarding the issue they had allow me to do call.

Now today is 4th november my second bill had generated but still no action had done by vodafone.

I request you to refund my amount & do the necessary action on Earth Cellular at Nalasopara west Vodafone mini store

Bharat 9769973797
bharatvoda

Nov 4, 2015

bill payment not process

Earth Cellular Vodafone mini store at nalasopara west.

Karuna Lulla

Nov 1, 2015

Wrong bill charge

I am a Vodafone postpaid user (+919619091838). On August 25, 2015, I had asked Vodafone customer care to change my Data Plan from 500 MB - RS 150/ month to 1GB - Rs. 175/ month. Instead, they charged me for both the plans for the months of September and October despite immediate and repeated complaints. They never bothered to reply to my complaints on email.

This has happened to me before as well when I asked them to stop charging for a deactivated service and yet they charged me for 2 months.

I have also complained against the poor network in my house since the past 4 years. But they never made a single effort to do anything about it.

I have posted more then 30 posts on twitter, but no one can manage my request either.

Please look into my request.
Mohini Mukund Bhat

Oct 23, 2015

changing plans without asking me

my mobile no.-9819331020-plan changed once without my asking to what I said in my followings -went to Goregaon-east gallery near Rly station-change was done in system with complaint--2 nd time in bill period 25.08.15 to 24.09.15 again to 1234.48 rental not asked by me-i have not paid it-informed to same gallery-told to shift to 299 rs. rental-what staff had put in system i don't know-objecting to ask anyone by this or any company to have their connection or for any plan information and any plan change & also they make changed in their systems in gallery for any no. connected to them when the customer goes--sits with staff and then done but any how the customer doesn't have a stamped-duly signed---official copy of the said things---so no proof is with the customer--who is the authority speaking on your phone---no one has legal identity of the speaking person of the said or any mobile company--Urgently legal full action under all the concerned laws on Vodafone--for deceiving their customer--exploiting money by doing such things and still they ask to pay such bills--I need compensation for troubling me by doing this by by all means--recovery of my bill previously paid as the plan was changed by them-not by me-- compensation under consumer act--for my mental--physical--financial loss--deceiving me!-- for also their services are not proper---calls disconnected many times!---legal action for all and compensation for all---now my plan as was told to said gallery is 299-rental--they must all send call details even to customers--including land-line & mobile services given by all the legal companies--M.M.Bhat--Mohini Mukund Bhat.
sachin_M

Oct 11, 2015

Lost mobile with Vodafone Sim

I am Sachin and
I have lost my mobile along with Vodafone SIM card. The mobile number is 8879122760 . Kindly block the SIM cards to prevent misuse.

Sachin M25
navin4281

Oct 1, 2015

Migrated from Airtel Prepaid to Vodafone Postpaid by giving false plan information

I was telecalled and communicated about Vodafone Billing Plan 299 rental within which I will get 800 local calls + 100 std calls (if no std made same will be adjusted for local calls), 100 sms and free 3g internet upto 1gb post which free unlimited 2g internet.
The same was confirmed on telecall and also by person who came to collect documents 7 to 8 times but its been 4 days that my number is ported and I downloaded My vodafone app and found that I have been cheated by Vdafone. Ive been given 399 rental and the customer care says that afte 2 months there would be additional 299 towards internet, this was not at all even communicated to me by the girl who called neither the boy who came for collection of documents. Vodafone has outsourced their marketing to one agency and these agency people are telling lies and selling plans like this. I request your good self to kindly take strict action for such wrong promises made and shifting customers to their network and now not addressing to my concerns. My mobile number is 9819451999 and my name is Navin Ramsinghani.
Siddharth Nayak

Sep 28, 2015

Billing Error.

I have received the bill for 750-626-3188/89. As mentioned above I my numerous unanswered emails, I am disputing the bill, because of the error caused by Vodafone store employee (Roja) New Panvel. I have calculated the bill amount as below & need to you resend the bill with the corrected amount, which will then be paid.

Current Bill Should Be Current Bill Should Be

Calling Charge ₹ 199.00 ₹ 199.00
Data Rental ₹ 299.00 ₹ 299.00
CUG ₹ 49.00 ₹ 0.00
Total ₹ 547.00 ₹ 498.00

During the discussion with ROJA - Following was to be done - Calling Rental - 199.00 Data Rental - 299.00 & CUG on 3188 - 49.00 - Same has been mentioned above.

Until the time, bill is not corrected, there will be no payments released & I will not take the liability of any late payments. In case the connection are terminated - this will only be an addition to the petition I will be filing with the consumer court. My CIBIL has a score of 790 - any changes due to this being reported will again be considered as an addition to the complaint. I have an impeccable record of making payments, I have never defaulted on any payment till date across any vendors/organizations/sellers/institutions/loans.

I am surprised at the service level of your grievance department, which has till date never taken steps to resolve the bill, except the automated messages that I keep receiving - which states that I will receive a reply in 2 working days & no one cares to resolve.

As soon as I get this resolved, you can be very sure that I will discontinue with you for you the lack of customer service & resolution.

You can certainly give an award to the employee (ROJA) at the store (New Panvel) who has achieved the impossible, a good paying customer since a year now is going to discontinue, because he approached her to help him reduce his bill amount & she did the opposite. Since this is a corporate connection be sure that within my capacity as a SDM, you will never see a Vodafone stall in the organization selling any new connections. Only an efficient manager could have spotted this loss coming very early.

Sunil Sood - Will be very proud of this event.

I am a service delivery manager too & if I would have received such an issue, in 48 Hrs would have provided a complete resolution & would have apologized to the consumer,which would have ensured the customer never leaves this organization, which has taken Vodafone 9 days & still counting with no resolution, despite me taking the effort to go to the store & writing numerous emails, be rest assured this is my last mail until something is asked of me to reply too.

Siddharth Nayak.
hemendra13

Sep 18, 2015

de activation of mobile no.

I visited Vodafone store to transfer my cell no 9930301256 from my name to my wife's name on 4th September 2015. I was informed to submit relevant documents along with the forms to complete the process. After submitting the required documents at the Vodafone store in Mumbai I was assured that the request will be processed. The entire process took me three visits and 2 hrs at Vodafone stores.

On 7th September 2015 I received a message saying my request is processed. However on 8th September my no. got disconnected and after calling up the customer care no. they activated my number. On 18th September 2015 my number again got de activated and this time the customer support executive informed me that I should visit the store with documents to get it activated. I told him that I have already done that and can't go through the tedious process again. Moreover when I asked him the reason for de activation, he had no answer and just kept repeating that you will have to visit the store.

I am a financial consultant and my entire business is dependant on phone, further the disconnection message also harms my reputation.

Hemendra Gandhi
vennugopi

Sep 15, 2015

recharge not success

Debit 111rs from my account. But rechage not success
Virchand T. Hariya

Sep 9, 2015

Deductions for service not requested

I am Vodafone customer using 9820398679. Since last two months I was being charged daily for
Net Serivces which I have never used. On advise of nearby Vodafone Shop I tried to send the message
STOP on 1925 but the message could not be sent with message "failed to send".

Today i.e. on 09/09/2015, I was charged Rs.90/- for service which I have never requested.
I again approach Vodafone Retail Shop. There were many customers in the shop with same
type of complaints. Shop Manager took my mobile and deactivated the service which I had never
requested for activation.

This is the day robbery by Vodafone.

You are requested to take stringent action against the Vodafone.

Virchand Hariya
Dilipv

Aug 31, 2015

Network issue & Data Plan

Dear,
I am use of Vodafone, I am facing problem of network & same with use of data also, when I am at home area there are network only 3 bar, and when i use data of 3G but I get speed of 2G, I have complains again this issue to Vodafone , 17/08/2015, but they are not register nay complains, only they give only suggestion they will solve the problem with in week , after a week waited no solution i have fount ,then again i called, i told enter process again that time they lodge complain and then give complain no.112777460. same they told me ,they solved yet not solved problem tell what is next step again this issue
anudeepred

Aug 20, 2015

Balance getting deducted even without calling

My wife lost her phone a month back, we have reissued by blocking the number on same day. From the last three days 40 Rs balance is getting deducted. first on 18-Aug-2015 and once on 20-08-15.

When we tried to esquire by calling customer care. He answered recklessly by saying it is your number you did some international call. What if some illegal activity is going on. He was not even ready to take a complaint. I just don't want something illegal happening by this so worried regarding the issue. Request to resolve this.

The customer care guy answered saying that we called some number starting 00370.

Anudeep
Kunal Gupte

Aug 18, 2015

Billing Issue and harrasment from Vodafone Store 4 bunglows

Dear Vodafone care center,
Im writing this email as ive not been getting any response from your store (at 4 bunglows, andheri west mumbai), & also there is not action taken from your customer care site despite regular calls.

before i present my case, i hope this email is read by someone senior in your group and take this case up on immediate basis.

The case

Problem : Billing issue

My name: Kunal Gupte
Mob num - 9833617184

- i have several customer complaint nos which all are of no use
110446010 & 109178464

- I have got my bill dated 28.7 (June to July bill) with amount of Rs.2081 as outstanding. however in the amount of 2081, Rs 834 is as an adjustment of my previous bill (as from the store they say its for the month of May 2015)

- However i have PAID THE bill of 834 via net banking (HDFC bank)
- i have provided all the proofs of the payment done (foreg: sms from vodafone of payment done + HDFC bank statment from month of June to August 1st) all the info is provided with an email and scanned copies.
- I have made several visits to the vodafone store at 4 bunglows, andheri west, but every time they take my papers and proofs and a vague reply is given that "Vodafone will get back to you within 48 hours" -- my visits 11th August & 16th August" -

- there not a single SMS/Call from the Vodafone center that i have filled a complaint regarding my billing issue

- also as they mention that within 48 hours your problem will be solved but i havnt heard anything from the store or nor email or anything regarding the same

- my bill still shows Rs. 2081 as outstanding and the last day of payment is 26th august

HERE IS MY REQUEST. PLEASE GET THIS SORTED, NEED SOMEONE FROM HIGHER AUTHORITY TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME.

Need you guys to look into the same, before the problem persist for which i will be forced to take action against the company.

This is a very disheartened service from the company. i will see to it that i no longer be associated with this tele com services. and i will cancel my connection as soon as this problem is solved. if ive paid for something, i will not pay again just because your system holds not records or you guys keep on harrasing the customer by sending additional amount in the outstanding amount.

Let see if this email is read ...awaiting a response

ATTACHING HDFC PROOF AGAIN !!!!!

Billing Issue and harrasment from Vodafone Store 4 bunglows

bhavesh994

Aug 14, 2015

Vodafone excessive bill

i have been billed with rs 23431 rs. I cannot pay so much of amount and my services werent even restricted over me crossing a certain amount. i need the matter to get resolved
Pallavi Dandge

Aug 14, 2015

Recharge money deducted but nothing was credited

Yesterday 13th August I rechargeD my mobile 9930108194 with rs 250
Axis bank
Via internet banking
INB /342501642
The money wasn't credited to my vodafone number
Shiju James

Aug 8, 2015

Unsatisfied service from Vodafone custercare centre.

Hallo,
This is Shiju james,I am using vodafone post paid sim(7208216639) from last 1 year.I given an application for converting my vodafone post paid connection to prepaid in the middle of june at kharghar vodafone custercare centre.but till the date it is not converted it in to prepaid.in between these periods i visited atleast 4 more times for asking the same in this customer center,but i am getting the same answer that,it will activate with in 2 days from custercare employee.(His name is Mr.Sadnam)

Avdhut Kumbhar

Jul 24, 2015

Not a customer still receiving bills on mail

I am not a vodafone customer, but still receiving postpaid bills , i have already asked through mail to unsubscribe my mail Id , but only auto reply is received. Kindly correct the mail id of your customer and do not send the bills on my mail. My mail id is avdhut.kumbhar@gmail.com

Avdhut Shamrao Kumbhar
golam mostafa

Jul 9, 2015

unnecessary bill

I am using the Vodafone no. 7797712222 from last month. But the sim card is showing a huge bill of rupees 11000 inspire of not using the sim card for more than 10minutes of calling and no internet. I am from a middle class family and a huge bill like this is tatally harassing.
So kindly solve my issue.
Your sincerely
Chandtara Bibi
ajiteshmadai

Jul 4, 2015

Illegal Mobile Phone Tower Installation by Vodafone at Shreepal Nagar, Borivali

I stay at Sharaddha Niketan, Satya Nagar, Borivali West, Mumbai -400092.

Approximately 200 meters from my building is Shreepal Nagar society. The society has about 30 mobile towers placed on its water tank facing in all directions. Out of 30 cell towers, 10 are facing towards my building. I suspect very high levels of EMF radiations at Home as my family members are having the symptoms of exposure of EMF radiation.

I want the mobile towers to be removed immediately.

- Ajitesh Madai
ajitesh.madai@gmail.com

Illegal Mobile Phone Tower Installation by Vodafone at Shreepal Nagar, Borivali

prashant fernandes

Jul 2, 2015

churn request

I Mr.Prashant Fernandes using phone no-9819788242 want to deactivate the mentioned number because of high bill and service issue.
Abhay hirlekar

Jun 30, 2015

Bill payment failed

Vodafone no 9833142118 payment failed of 50 ₹ . Refund it in to my paytm wallet.
Simmi akul

Jun 24, 2015

number disconnection

I portedout my number - 9820226091 from Vodafone to Idea due to poor coverage. While porting out I did made the payment to pending bills. After few days of port out I got a msg for payment... I don't understand why? Till some one called from customer service... I agree to pay however due some unforseen circumstances I couldn't pay it on time... The due date was 13th June... I did pay on the same date but was late by 2 hours due to which the number was disconnected. I went to idea Gallary with the payment receipt to activate the service however they couldn't because it went to mother operator and that is Vodafone.
Even now when you call on my number its says that " the Vodafone number you have called is temporarily disconnected "
I know the fact that Vodafone has the authority to activate my number again but no one from the vodafone Gallary is helping me which is located at 4 bunglow - Andheri west
sheetalkesh

May 8, 2015

3G internet450 plan

I have been charged Rs.1050/- unnecessarily for 'MI_CAP_1050_30d_R_PROMO_3G", a plan which I am not aware of. Don't know why they activated this service on my number?? I wasn't even informed about it. I tried calling them customer care always & unable to get proper answer towards the same. Also, I would wish to get waived off of this excess charge of 1050 from my current bill. My number: 9833101249
Thanks Sandeep Bajaj
Devendra_Dev

Apr 11, 2015

Vodafone Service

My mobile number was 9923490167. I had been using vodafone service for 5 years before I discontinued the service. My monthly average bill was always in the range of 200/- to 400/-, however, when I purchased Samsung android mobile with internet service, Vodafone charged me RS 7,342.38.. I had recharged with the internet package and used the internet until the validity was over. after that I had not used any internet service, still they charged me RS 7,342.38. when average monthly bill I paid was in the range of Rs 200/- to 400/- They have sent me the notice through Lok Adalat to pay the above bill. They are also threatening me to pay the bill. When I refused to pay the bill saying that why should I pay the bill when I have not used that much internet they told me to pay at lease 5000/- within an hour. Now they are harassing me by making phone calls to pay the bill. Can anyone advise me in this regard?

Devendra Dev.
Kailas2486

Mar 21, 2015

Cheque not received for excess payment

HI,
I was using my mobile 9422488336 in vodafone postpaid service in 2013.
I ported out of Vodafone and receive a wrong name (Kailas K Dingakar) check Amount rs.1270.74 Dated 27 Jun 2013 And check number 814940 of Syndicate Bank, Fort Branch.
So I returned the cheque to Vasai west (Tal:Vasai, Dist:Thane) gallery of vodafone and received xerox of that as acknowledgement and rectified my Name To Kailas L Dingankar.
But I did not received the cheque in back.
Now its almost 1 year and 9 months passed but I did not received cheque in correct Name(Kailas L Dingankar).
I am uploading The picture of the same of xerox that i received as acknowledgement

Cheque not received for excess payment

Coolpad dazen 1 - pcb fail
    i am purchaging coolpad dazen1 at oct23 2016.3 months are...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Network problem
    No network at my place. Plz. Solve the problem. My jio...
    Fake interview letters from L&T - Fake interview letters from L&T
    Hi, This is Ramya.P, i received letter from L&T i...
    jayaswal auto agency rauza ghazipur - petrol leakage
    I purchase apache rtr 160 aug 2014 and now last two month...
    Voltas Inverter AC - Incapability of Voltas customer care and service center
    Dear Sir/Madam, I purchased two voltas inverter ACs...
    freecharge.in - refund
    Sir I wrongly recharge 7219948158 operation no is...
    UGC - delay in bsr fellowship
    Respected sir/ma'am, With due respect, we want to...
    SBI, CPPC, Patna (Pension) - Adjutment of basic pay pension
    vaidyakanak@gmail.com Mob no 9472494657 Aug 27,...
    Homeshop18 - FOR CANCELLATION OF MY ORDER
    I want to cancel my orders because same products i placed...
    NHAI - Collection of toll tax from serving defence personnel
    I want to know what is the latest ruling for collection of...