Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 3, 2013

Misguided on regular basis for tariff plan

The Customer Care,
Vodafone
Mumbai

Complain on my Vodafone Cell No 9820899159

With reference to above subject for my cell No 9820899159; please note; Today 1.7.13, I was misguided by your person, while I call to your help line no 198 and ask for current recharge for 1.2p/second. He told me that by doing recharge of Rs. 82.00; I will get 1.2p/ sec on Local & STD. he told me that he will send me SMS for the same offer. Meanwhile I did Rs. 82.00 recharge, But received SMS was uncompleted so I reconfirm on 198 again. another person surprisingly told that there is no such offer.

By doing recharge of Rs. 82.00; I get local 1.2p/ sec and 2p/ sec STD. I ask to put me to Nodal Officer he again refuses to do so; even he is not ready to give me email ID of your customer care.

This is second time during six month with me that your persons are not so sound to guide (See Below Email). I am also afraid, that my talking plan may be changed and you are requested to transfer my money back and also look at the matter that my talking plan will not affected.

Your immediate action and reply in this regards will be highly appreciated.

With Warm Regards,
Deepak J Shah (CEO)
Adinath Industrial Input,
No. 5, 2nd Floor, Shanta Bhuvan, Gangawadi, Agra Rd, Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai 86. India
Email: adinath316@gmail.com; - Ph 91-22-23112729, Cell: 91-93230 67898, 91-98208 99159
kurup.sanju56

Jul 1, 2013

Bill Issue

I am Sanjay Kurup Mobile Number (8898432316) For past 2-3 Weeks i'm facing problem regarding my vodafone Bill. problem starts when my outgoing calls banned. so i paid online a small amount of 500 Rs. So i can make calls but after 4-5 hours of making the payment again my outgoing calls wer banned. so i called vodafone care to inquire about it. den i got to know my bill is 8000. Just b'coz of internet use of 7000. I was wondered how it can be. 1st of all i was given 3 months of free internet to use and 2nd I was informed by the Vodafone care that my free internet plan will over on 10th July. And I only use internet to use facebook and gmail... I have a cable connection at my home. and how can it be possible a normal person use a usage of 7000 Rs. of internet... Then i went to Vodafone Store to resolve it.. even there the Vodafone Executive told me that ur free internet plan will expire or 10th july 2013. and enen u just use the 900 mb of data. So your wrongly charged just wait for 48 Hours we'll resolve it.. (Complain Number:1353261826)The next day i got a call from vodafone saying i have to pay the bill as i used the data. I said i'm not going to pay the bill as i didn't use the the data as much and even i was in the 3 month of free internet period. so he given me a offer of 10% of discount to pay my bill. I told him i'm not going to pay the bill so he said as your a valuable customer of vodafone i wont force you.. and he hung up.. on me.. After that day no one called me. After 2 days i called vodafone care to inquire about. the executive told me as by seeing the senario on his screen he told me your right sir.. you would not paying the bill as it's system error.. i'll just put another complaint so wait for 48 hours.. (Complain number:1355253742)i waited but stil i didn't get any solution. On18th 06 2013 i called vodafone care the executive told me as i can see the problem of yours. you were wrongly charged but i can't do anything from here so you have to vist vodafone store. So i visited vodafone store around 11 am the guy for vodafone store name Pradeep he even told me the same thing as i can see the screen you were wrongly charged. So for that my manager will look into this and he will call you around about 1 pm, I got a call from the same guy Pradeep around 6pm he informed me that he had word with his manager he told him it's a system folte that it's wrongly updated. So we can't do anything from here... So tell Mr. Sanjay Kurup that he has to wright a mail to vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com and shantnu.ranjan@vodafone,com regarding the issue your facing.. I did that too but no one respond to it.. so i again went to vodafone store at malad hypercity branch there i met faayaz he told me you have to pay the bill as it's accurate i told him for the past 2 weeks all you vodafone ppl saying it's a system error so w'll reverse the amount and now your telling me to pay the bill. he told me your free internet deactivated on 20th may. and you are charged as per mb used.. i told him whenever i called costumer care or visited vodafone store they told me your internet plan w'll over on 10th july. So i used as per the date i was informed.. he said i can't do any thing you have to pay the bill. So he told me to call costumer care and i'll talk to them so i called costumer care and turn the speaker on so even he can listen the costumer care executive. he informed me that your free internet plan will over on 10th july. by hearing that faayaz saying it's his system i don't knw you have to pay the bill.. after exiting the vodafone i got a call from vodafone backup department asking about the matter so i again explain him the entire senario he said i look into it and call you back within 2 hr. but no one call me. so i called 198 vodafone complain department about the same issue they told me yes as i can see on my screen it's 10th july and you are wrongly charged so you'll get reverse back the money. Complaint Number (1358888616) just wait for 24 hr. and my senior will call you. and tell you the correct amount.. i waited no one called me. so i called again 198 the guy told me your request on process so just wait for 24 hr. again i waited but no one called me. toady morning 24th june 2013 i called 198 the guy told me you have to pay the bill as it correctly charged. i told him the entire story he said i can't do anything you have to pay the bill.. i denied and ask for the recording whenever I called Vodafone care I want the recording they denied saying we want give that it’s for us.

It's a humble request whom so ever reading this. i was wrongly charged as vodafone system not been updated. I'm not going to pay that wrongly charged amount..

So please relief me out of this...

Jun 27, 2013

Wrong Charges on Bill

I just received my first ever bills for 2 Postpaid connections. The bills are inflated against the discounts which were offered. International SMSs are charged. Surprisingly the SMS timings are around my phone activation times. There is a previous balance shown on both the numbers. Since these are my first bills, how is it possible to have a previous balance?
Free internet usage of 500MB was offered on first month for new connection. On one of the numbers I am charged for Rs.150 extra which I never used.
I do keep track of my cellular data usage on my Phone. No videos, no music. Only News and stock updates. My usage never goes beyond 200MB in a month being a Wi-Fi user at office & home.
Tried reaching customer care over phone, email & chat several times. Its repetition of explanation and very frustrating. Whenever I ask for supervisor, they are in meetings.

My numbers are
9619 Double Nine 66 9 Zero
9167 Double Nine 22 4 Zero

Sandeep Patil
yogesh1980

Jun 21, 2013

Wrong Commitment and no repy from corporate assist team

We have been facing problems in getting our tariff plans changed in Vodafone. Ours is a corporate account and as per the discussion with customer care we had instructed Vodafone to make the necessary changes. However even after repeated follow-ups thru mail and direct discussion with customer care no action has been taken till date. Last week we had written to the team leader who probably is not inetersted in getting our plans changed as this is the most expensive plan provided by Vodafone.

I think vodafone is now not at all bothered to hear to complaints any more.I am thinking or rather you are forcing me to change the services from VODAFONE to some other service provider.

I guess Vodafone out let in Mulund west have considered our case right and hence have refered our case to Mr.Shaikh (Vodafone Corporate Relations ) but......no use.

I would personaly request you to look into the my case and take some serious action

My out going is barred from many days.kindly request you to reverse my charges and let me knw my exact bill so that i can pay and my services are activated soon.

Yours disatisfactory coustmer

Yogesh Saraf
sgrao

May 27, 2013

Vodafone port out offer

I have been offered a plan by being charged 600Rs as port out offer. 400 mins free every month along with 350 free local sms, 1gb internet free. vodaforne to vodafone 2 nos free every month. Only recharge 50 rs every month. Two people had come. One person's name Amit.
svr888

Apr 24, 2013

POOR SERVICE

I am Vodafone Customer for past many Years and I hold 4 Vodafone Mobiles and one Data Card Connection.I use online methods for bill payments and the no 9930376133 is also linked with my Credit Cards. I receive OTP on this no.

On 16 Apr 2013, I lost my Mobile (NO : 9930376133), I registerred a request to block my the Phone SIM immediately with Vodafone Custome Care. The Executive assured me that within 24 Hours I will receive duplicate SIM at my residence.He also confirmed my Residence address for the same.

When no courier was received for 3-4 days, I enquired with Customer Care and they said we have despatched it and you talk to courier person. When I contacted Courier agency, they said that it is Vodafone that claim for 24 Hrs delivery service not us and again sid that since there was incomplete residence address mentioned, the courier returned undelivered.

After 2 more days, I received the courier. When I called Customer Care again to activate the SIM, they discovered that a wrong SIM Card was delivered to me and told me to visit the Vodafone Store.

On 23rd Apr 2013,I somehow managed to take leave from Office early to visit Vodafone Office at Kharghar, They provided me a new SIM Card and told me that this will get activated within 2 Hours.

But when even today i.e. 24th Apr 2013 at 10:00 AM, this was not activated I call Cust Care Again, the gentleman told me to visit Vodafone Store again to resolve the issue.

Why Vodafone is doing this with me time and again. The inconvenience that I have facing because of this -
1. The Many Bill Payment dates (including Vodafone Bill for the no 9819876133) are missed and I have to bear the penalties.Who should be held responsible for my losses.
2. I missed all the important business deals/opportunities and personnel calls due to this.
3. How many times I have to take leave from Office and visit Vodafone Store.
4. If this is the service Vodafone is offering, should I think again to move to some other service provider and disconnect all my nos with you.
5. Your bad services are more painful than the person who stole my mobile.

Rajesh Verma

Apr 21, 2013

INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALL HISTORY

Please tell me that any one can take my personal call history from vodafone store of my incoming & outgoing calls even if he or she is my family member & its legal or illegal and if its illegal and that information taken by family member and he is blackmailing me what should I do should I complain to Vodafone regarding why there had share such information with others without informing me and can I mark a complain to any regulatory about the same as this incident is already happen with me and my call list was given to my cousins by his friend who is working in vodafone andheri store please help me for the same and help me how I can stop such company so that he can not share my call history
Mangrish Adwalpalkar

Apr 17, 2013

BILL

THIS COMPLAINT IS TOWARDS VODAFONE CALL CENTER.
MY VODAFONE NO 09769040053 WHICH HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FOR
MORE THAN 3 MONTHS FROM NOW . COMPLETE BILL PAYMENT WAS
MADE AT VODAFONE GALLERY IN ANDHERI WEST 4 BUNGALOWS BRANCH
OPP KOKILABEN DHIRUBHAI AMBANI HOSPITAL JP ROAD ANDHERI WEST
A LETTER OF DISCONNECTION WAS ALSO ISSUED TO THE GALLERY
WHICH WAS DULY ACCEPTED & THE VERIFICATION COPY DULY ATTASTED
BY VODAFONE ANDHERI WEST GALLERY WAS HANDED
IN SPITE THIS I HAVE BEEN GETTING UNNECESSARY CALLS FROM VODAFONE CALL CENTER FOR
BILL PAYMENT AMOUNTING TO 222/-
ON INQUIRING WITH THE GALLERY THEY HAD TO SAY IT WAS DUE TO LACK OF DATA COORDINATION
BETWEEN THE GALLERY & THE CALL CENTER.
THIS CALL CENTER EXECUTIVES HAVE BEEN CALLING AT ODD HOURS & HAVE BEEN USING
VULGAR LANGUAGES.
HOPING TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
azher

Mar 30, 2013

Activate Blackberry internet service

I am a subscriber of vodafone my no is 9160834030, i have blackberry phone and i want to activate blackberry internet service on my vodafone no, but there is no solution to me how to activate blackberry internet service on my no 916083030, i have trying from two weeks as i am eagerly waitng for my no to activate blackbarry internet service .... please help me
azher

Mar 30, 2013

BLACKBERRY INTERNET SERVICE

I am a vodafone subscriber my no is 9160834030 , recently i bought a blackberry phone and i have to activate blackberry internet service plan BIS15 but i try so many times by sending the msg BIS15 to 111 but there is no activation, vodafone msg is saying that you are already active for the service pls ensure that Rs15 available in your account for next 24 hours to enjoy uniinterrupted service...... but i have more than 15 rs in my account... please solve this issue
madhumohanpanda

Mar 4, 2013

3G not activated | Wrong Bill | Micro Sim Not Available

Since 5 days I am following by calling cust care and visiting Vodafone stores to get my 3G services activated.

I really don't understand what is taking this much of time to activate services.

Madhu Mohan
Hyderabad

Feb 23, 2013

Disconnection of numbers

I have applied disconnection of Vodafone numbers 99235-88740 to 99235-88746 a total of 7 numbers dated: 29th Jan, 2013 but still havent received any confirmation from Vodafone in terms of disconnection or the refund amount.

the call center employee, i.e. Ms Sheetal Balotiya is completely incompetent and non co-operative to solve the issue. In addition other dedicated relationship managers also DO NOT pick up the phone, including Mr. Lalit, 98230-06536

I would appreciate if this can be solved at the earliest in order to avoid billing from Vodafone as the people working in the company don't seem to pay any attention for the work that they are doing.

best regards,
Deepesh Ranka
Hema Funde

Feb 2, 2013

High Deduction for ISD Calls

I hereby would like to inform you that there is a recharge of Rs.110 with Vodafone where you get Rs.90 Talktime & ISD call rate for South East Asia -11paise/second. So I did recharge of Rs.110/- dt.31.01.2013 where I don't know why i get Rs.120 Talktime. But please note that on 30.01.2013 at evening i spoken with vodafone customer care executive from my another vodafone no regarding the call charges for ISD - South East Asia and even they also suggested to do recharge of Rs.110/-.
Accordingly, after this recharge charges levied for calling as :- 1.37 =Rs.30/-, 0.06 = Rs.15, 2.43 = Rs.45 i.e. call charged at Rs.15 per minute for south east asia.
Please suggest what is this? Where should i get correct info? Even i did complaint with vodafone care Request No.1108752156 but no reply received from them. Calling the people but keeping on hole and just transferring calls here and there, really too bad.
Ref - Vodafone Mob No. +91 9769584365
Kindly assist on this
Hema
Kaiser Aazmi

Feb 1, 2013

service disruption

credit limit on my vodafone number is 12700. my outstanding bill sometimes is shown as 9655.64 or 6859.03...confused about it...my outgoings have been barred...i had applied for mnp and one lady relationship exec tried her luck to meet me & stop me from porting out...even there was a dnd complaint lodged which was not resolved...i had deactivated my data plan & subsequently applied for another, the system deactivated both my data calls for which i had to pay thru the nose...the issue was put b4 the cc team...no resolution...if the limit is 12700 then why bar outgoing...i had not asked for credit limit extension...it was put on me as & wen the company wanted...is there any concrete date mentioned within which the amount has to be paid...the payment can be made in parts??

Jan 29, 2013

Wrongly billed for 3G charges

My complaint number is 1267285008.

've been wrongly charged by Vodafone for 3G data services that were activated without my consent.

After the expiry of an offer of a free 3G service for 2 months I was informed about the expiry one week late on purpose to fool me into believing that my free service pack was on and the 3G service was later deactivated only after 8 days for which, the charges I am not prepared to pay.

I have been a customer of Vodafone for 10+ years and this makes up for pathetic customer experience, besides being cheated into paying for services I was never informed or asked about.

Jan 1, 2013

My 1,500Rs advance stolen by Vodafone

Vodafone took a 1,500Rs advance from me and did not apply it to my bill.

The 1,500Rs advance was for new data plan I took in October.
It was supposed to cover the first 3 months of Nov, Dec and Jan.
I have a receipt for it.

In the Nov bill, I was charged the full 650Rs rental for data.
The advance was not applied.

I tried to resolve this at the Vodafone store (Thakur Village) on Dec 10th with my receipt.
Store manager Abhishek Arulkar was not very co-operative.
He told me that the rep that gave me this plan (Ankur) was asked to resign for offering invalid plans.
Told me that my data plan was not valid.
He did not apoligize/compensate or offer a refund.

After arguing with Abhishek, he told me he would give me a credit of 1,500Rs.
He put in a store request and gave me the request number.
Said credit would not apply to first bill.
So I had to pay the Nov bill in full, even though I paid an advance for it.

Dec bill came around and promised credit was not applied again.
I called Vodafone Care on Dec 28th to resolve this and spoke with supervisor Arif Sayyed.
Arif told me that the Vodafone store did nothing about my earlier store request of Dec 10th.

So I put in another request on Dec 28th via email to Vodafone Care with scanned copy of the receipt.
But nothing's been resolved yet.
I've added Appelate Authority and Nodal Officer in the email thread.
Not_Happy

Jan 1, 2013

My 1,500Rs advance stolen by Vodafone

Vodafone took a 1,500Rs advance from me and did not apply it to my bill.

The 1,500Rs advance was for new data plan I took in October.
It was supposed to cover the first 3 months of Nov, Dec and Jan.
I have a receipt for it.

In the Nov bill, I was charged the full 650Rs rental for data.
The advance was not applied.

Store manager Abhishek Arulkar was not very co-operative.
Told me that my data plan was not valid.
He did not apoligize/compensate or offer a refund.

After arguing with Abhishek, he told me he would give me a credit of 1,500Rs.
He put in a store request and gave me the request number.
Said credit would not apply to first bill.
So I had to pay the Nov bill in full, even though I paid an advance for it.

Dec bill came around and promised credit was not applied again.

But nothing's been resolved yet.
I've added Appelate Authority and Nodal Officer in the email thread.
Ravindra J

Dec 14, 2012

Careless Handling of Documnets

My name is Ravindra R Jadhav.I have port my No 9594222258 to Vodafone Postpaid connection and also took a new postpaid connection no 9819268012. on 10th Dec.2012 my Donner Idea had closed the services,i inserted new SIM of vodafone and place call to 117 they said that they don't have any details and refuse to verify. after two days ie. 12 Dec.2012 4:30 PM i visited Sion-Vodafone store from where i got new SIM submitted my all document (Driving Lic,RC Book,Adhar Card) Vodafone CR called on 117 and replied that they have forwarded all doc's and assured that after 2hr my No.will be activate but this was not happened.next day i logged complaint on 13 Dec.2012 198 after that i received two/three call from vodafone and suggested to visit store again. I escalate the same to vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com and on 14th Dec. 2012 11:15 i again got call from Vodafone and i have been told that i dont have to Visit Store and my case will be handle on Priority but 14th Dec.2012 6:50 PM nothing is changed.i am sorry to say but i feel very sad about Vodafone service and i made mistake by porting to Vodafone.

Is there any one can tell me where is my "submitted documents" ? and what do i do ?

regards,

Sion Mumbai
9819268012

Dec 13, 2012

Pathetic Customer Service

I have the same problem and I dont buy your solution because this problem has just started recently (2-3 months back) and I have had whatsapp and vodafone connection since more than a year. SO can someone explain how my settings would change suddenly?
Also, the customer care services are absolutely pathetic and of no help. Its sad that Vodafone has absolute disregard for customer satisfaction. Pathetic is the word.

Dec 8, 2012

POSTPAID SIMCARD

Since i may have to leave my state for 3 months. I want to change my post paid number 7830222792 into prepaid. But the unclear and doubtful attitude of customer care at Vodafone Store make me feel harassed. And i still feel that the process of converting my connection from post paid to prepaid will not be done by them although i submitted all necessary documents and form.

kindly send my post paid to prepaid request status on my mail. My email address and contact details are given below.

Mob: 7830222792
email: sumeet23bhandari@gmail.com
name: sumeet bhandari

Dec 6, 2012

Mobile Number Portting

Hello Sharda,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to address your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.
User871961

Dec 5, 2012

Mobile Number Portting

I am MNP Idea to vodafone 9820000847 submit form 07-11-2012.
but not active our vodafone sim. i am visiting 4-5 times Vodafone Service Center always given
reply doing processing active your sim card 24-48 hrs .
i not Know what problem mnp very-very delay.
i am again visiting 28-11-2012 vodafone service center return send message for upc & given new vodafone sim card.
but not active 05-12-2012 new sim card same message registery fail
please as soon as possible reply
Sharda Yadav

Nov 30, 2012

Post Paid Bill

Hello Bhanu,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you with an update in 48 working hours.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Nov 29, 2012

Post Paid Bill

I am using vodafone post paid corporate connection for the number 8879233792. I have been usisng this number from 4-5 months with internet service 2GB active on my number.

From last 4 months I have a normal bill payment arround Rs 400, this month suddenly this bill has been shot up to Rs.6600. I have mailed corporate.vodafone and visited Vodafone Gallary everyone has responded me saying the usagae are correct and they chargerd correctly.

My credit limit was set to Rs 3300 even after that I the bill reached to Rs 6600. I am completely sure that I havent used more than 2GB of internet service.

And one simple question a person is who has CUG plan of Rs.125 and Rs 99 for 2 GB internet for him Vodafone has charged Rs. 6600.I really dont have any clue how they can give so much of credit limit.

I hereby request you please take this complaint and let me know how can I proceed with this.

Bhanu...

Go Air - Non delivery of food on board
    Booking reference no: K7C0MT My parents (senior citizens...
    Aircel - sim blocked
    dear sir/madam my three sim numbers are blocked no is...
    APSRTC/online ticket booking - Amount debited but ticket not generated
    Hi, I have booked a ticket(seat-1) From Tanuku-Tnk to...
    funkplay.net - Debited when none was authorized
    Found charges from Funkplay.net on my card when told none...
    LAND ROVER MOTORS - real or fake
    I also got this mail is it real or fake?
    mts data card - Activation Failed
    Hi All, I do not think I'll get a resolution...
    121@in.airtel.com - cheating in internet balance
    Hi, I am so frustrated from airtel customer service non of...
    moksha stocks - Moksha Stocks
    Mokshastocks.com was established in 2007 in Hyderabad. An...
    www.mokshastocks.com - Consumer complaints and reviews about moksha stocks
    Mokshastocks.com was established in 2007 in Hyderabad. An...
    KSRTC - Refund
    Kindly arrange to refund the amount of attached failure...