Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

vennugopi

Sep 15, 2015

recharge not success

Debit 111rs from my account. But rechage not success
Virchand T. Hariya

Sep 9, 2015

Deductions for service not requested

I am Vodafone customer using 9820398679. Since last two months I was being charged daily for
Net Serivces which I have never used. On advise of nearby Vodafone Shop I tried to send the message
STOP on 1925 but the message could not be sent with message "failed to send".

Today i.e. on 09/09/2015, I was charged Rs.90/- for service which I have never requested.
I again approach Vodafone Retail Shop. There were many customers in the shop with same
type of complaints. Shop Manager took my mobile and deactivated the service which I had never
requested for activation.

This is the day robbery by Vodafone.

You are requested to take stringent action against the Vodafone.

Virchand Hariya
Dilipv

Aug 31, 2015

Network issue & Data Plan

Dear,
I am use of Vodafone, I am facing problem of network & same with use of data also, when I am at home area there are network only 3 bar, and when i use data of 3G but I get speed of 2G, I have complains again this issue to Vodafone , 17/08/2015, but they are not register nay complains, only they give only suggestion they will solve the problem with in week , after a week waited no solution i have fount ,then again i called, i told enter process again that time they lodge complain and then give complain no.112777460. same they told me ,they solved yet not solved problem tell what is next step again this issue
anudeepred

Aug 20, 2015

Balance getting deducted even without calling

My wife lost her phone a month back, we have reissued by blocking the number on same day. From the last three days 40 Rs balance is getting deducted. first on 18-Aug-2015 and once on 20-08-15.

When we tried to esquire by calling customer care. He answered recklessly by saying it is your number you did some international call. What if some illegal activity is going on. He was not even ready to take a complaint. I just don't want something illegal happening by this so worried regarding the issue. Request to resolve this.

The customer care guy answered saying that we called some number starting 00370.

Anudeep
Kunal Gupte

Aug 18, 2015

Billing Issue and harrasment from Vodafone Store 4 bunglows

Dear Vodafone care center,
Im writing this email as ive not been getting any response from your store (at 4 bunglows, andheri west mumbai), & also there is not action taken from your customer care site despite regular calls.

before i present my case, i hope this email is read by someone senior in your group and take this case up on immediate basis.

The case

Problem : Billing issue

My name: Kunal Gupte
Mob num - 9833617184

- i have several customer complaint nos which all are of no use
110446010 & 109178464

- I have got my bill dated 28.7 (June to July bill) with amount of Rs.2081 as outstanding. however in the amount of 2081, Rs 834 is as an adjustment of my previous bill (as from the store they say its for the month of May 2015)

- However i have PAID THE bill of 834 via net banking (HDFC bank)
- i have provided all the proofs of the payment done (foreg: sms from vodafone of payment done + HDFC bank statment from month of June to August 1st) all the info is provided with an email and scanned copies.
- I have made several visits to the vodafone store at 4 bunglows, andheri west, but every time they take my papers and proofs and a vague reply is given that "Vodafone will get back to you within 48 hours" -- my visits 11th August & 16th August" -

- there not a single SMS/Call from the Vodafone center that i have filled a complaint regarding my billing issue

- also as they mention that within 48 hours your problem will be solved but i havnt heard anything from the store or nor email or anything regarding the same

- my bill still shows Rs. 2081 as outstanding and the last day of payment is 26th august

HERE IS MY REQUEST. PLEASE GET THIS SORTED, NEED SOMEONE FROM HIGHER AUTHORITY TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME.

Need you guys to look into the same, before the problem persist for which i will be forced to take action against the company.

This is a very disheartened service from the company. i will see to it that i no longer be associated with this tele com services. and i will cancel my connection as soon as this problem is solved. if ive paid for something, i will not pay again just because your system holds not records or you guys keep on harrasing the customer by sending additional amount in the outstanding amount.

Let see if this email is read ...awaiting a response

ATTACHING HDFC PROOF AGAIN !!!!!

Billing Issue and harrasment from Vodafone Store 4 bunglows

bhavesh994

Aug 14, 2015

Vodafone excessive bill

i have been billed with rs 23431 rs. I cannot pay so much of amount and my services werent even restricted over me crossing a certain amount. i need the matter to get resolved
Pallavi Dandge

Aug 14, 2015

Recharge money deducted but nothing was credited

Yesterday 13th August I rechargeD my mobile 9930108194 with rs 250
Axis bank
Via internet banking
INB /342501642
The money wasn't credited to my vodafone number
Shiju James

Aug 8, 2015

Unsatisfied service from Vodafone custercare centre.

Hallo,
This is Shiju james,I am using vodafone post paid sim(7208216639) from last 1 year.I given an application for converting my vodafone post paid connection to prepaid in the middle of june at kharghar vodafone custercare centre.but till the date it is not converted it in to prepaid.in between these periods i visited atleast 4 more times for asking the same in this customer center,but i am getting the same answer that,it will activate with in 2 days from custercare employee.(His name is Mr.Sadnam)

Avdhut Kumbhar

Jul 24, 2015

Not a customer still receiving bills on mail

I am not a vodafone customer, but still receiving postpaid bills , i have already asked through mail to unsubscribe my mail Id , but only auto reply is received. Kindly correct the mail id of your customer and do not send the bills on my mail. My mail id is avdhut.kumbhar@gmail.com

Avdhut Shamrao Kumbhar
golam mostafa

Jul 9, 2015

unnecessary bill

I am using the Vodafone no. 7797712222 from last month. But the sim card is showing a huge bill of rupees 11000 inspire of not using the sim card for more than 10minutes of calling and no internet. I am from a middle class family and a huge bill like this is tatally harassing.
So kindly solve my issue.
Your sincerely
Chandtara Bibi
ajiteshmadai

Jul 4, 2015

Illegal Mobile Phone Tower Installation by Vodafone at Shreepal Nagar, Borivali

I stay at Sharaddha Niketan, Satya Nagar, Borivali West, Mumbai -400092.

Approximately 200 meters from my building is Shreepal Nagar society. The society has about 30 mobile towers placed on its water tank facing in all directions. Out of 30 cell towers, 10 are facing towards my building. I suspect very high levels of EMF radiations at Home as my family members are having the symptoms of exposure of EMF radiation.

I want the mobile towers to be removed immediately.

- Ajitesh Madai
ajitesh.madai@gmail.com

Illegal Mobile Phone Tower Installation by Vodafone at Shreepal Nagar, Borivali

prashant fernandes

Jul 2, 2015

churn request

I Mr.Prashant Fernandes using phone no-9819788242 want to deactivate the mentioned number because of high bill and service issue.
Abhay hirlekar

Jun 30, 2015

Bill payment failed

Vodafone no 9833142118 payment failed of 50 ₹ . Refund it in to my paytm wallet.
Simmi akul

Jun 24, 2015

number disconnection

I portedout my number - 9820226091 from Vodafone to Idea due to poor coverage. While porting out I did made the payment to pending bills. After few days of port out I got a msg for payment... I don't understand why? Till some one called from customer service... I agree to pay however due some unforseen circumstances I couldn't pay it on time... The due date was 13th June... I did pay on the same date but was late by 2 hours due to which the number was disconnected. I went to idea Gallary with the payment receipt to activate the service however they couldn't because it went to mother operator and that is Vodafone.
Even now when you call on my number its says that " the Vodafone number you have called is temporarily disconnected "
I know the fact that Vodafone has the authority to activate my number again but no one from the vodafone Gallary is helping me which is located at 4 bunglow - Andheri west
sheetalkesh

May 8, 2015

3G internet450 plan

I have been charged Rs.1050/- unnecessarily for 'MI_CAP_1050_30d_R_PROMO_3G", a plan which I am not aware of. Don't know why they activated this service on my number?? I wasn't even informed about it. I tried calling them customer care always & unable to get proper answer towards the same. Also, I would wish to get waived off of this excess charge of 1050 from my current bill. My number: 9833101249
Thanks Sandeep Bajaj
Devendra_Dev

Apr 11, 2015

Vodafone Service

My mobile number was 9923490167. I had been using vodafone service for 5 years before I discontinued the service. My monthly average bill was always in the range of 200/- to 400/-, however, when I purchased Samsung android mobile with internet service, Vodafone charged me RS 7,342.38.. I had recharged with the internet package and used the internet until the validity was over. after that I had not used any internet service, still they charged me RS 7,342.38. when average monthly bill I paid was in the range of Rs 200/- to 400/- They have sent me the notice through Lok Adalat to pay the above bill. They are also threatening me to pay the bill. When I refused to pay the bill saying that why should I pay the bill when I have not used that much internet they told me to pay at lease 5000/- within an hour. Now they are harassing me by making phone calls to pay the bill. Can anyone advise me in this regard?

Devendra Dev.
Kailas2486

Mar 21, 2015

Cheque not received for excess payment

HI,
I was using my mobile 9422488336 in vodafone postpaid service in 2013.
I ported out of Vodafone and receive a wrong name (Kailas K Dingakar) check Amount rs.1270.74 Dated 27 Jun 2013 And check number 814940 of Syndicate Bank, Fort Branch.
So I returned the cheque to Vasai west (Tal:Vasai, Dist:Thane) gallery of vodafone and received xerox of that as acknowledgement and rectified my Name To Kailas L Dingankar.
But I did not received the cheque in back.
Now its almost 1 year and 9 months passed but I did not received cheque in correct Name(Kailas L Dingankar).
I am uploading The picture of the same of xerox that i received as acknowledgement

Cheque not received for excess payment

Ambrish24

Feb 22, 2015

No Network in kamothe (Navi Mumbai)

I am using Vodafone since 2008, but last one year I am facing issue with Vodafone network in Kamothe- Navi mumbai area (Sec-21).
Its very much frustrating, we always use to search the network for Vodafone to call.

Even i have spoke with our neighbors there are facing the same issue.
I have called 4-5 time in call center and lodged the complains but still no action taken care by Vodafone team.
Now I have decided switch my number to other telecom vendor which have good network connectivity in navi mumbai.

Its very bad experience with Vodafone that this company don't have any proper channel to solve the issue of customers, they only lock the call and further no action on that complains.

Ambrish
Mobile -- 9930684720
Address - Sec-21, Kamothe-Navi Mumbai - 410209
Sajith S Kumar

Feb 15, 2015

Torture & Harassment from Vodafone

I had taken Vodafone postpaid connection since July 2012 – my account number is 8.11588819.00.00.100034. and mobile number is 9167208787.

That I have never defaulted on bills payment since the inception of number. I was given the plan of Rs. 199 which had upto 8000 seconds free Local call/ 3000 seconds free STD calls & 350 local SMS & 1 GB data at the time of inception. But suddenly from April 2014, my plan was deactivated & was being billed as per the usage. The plan was deactivated without any written or verbal communication from Vodafone. Suddenly from May 2014, I started getting inflated bills. Initially the bills which came upto Rs. 400/- started raising to Rs. 1000/-. & above.

On August 18th 2014, I visited Vodafone store in Churchgate, Mumbai & made the bill payment of billed amount of Rs. 1427/- & unbilled amount of Rs. 520/- for which details are as follows and asked them to disconnect the line with immediate effect.
Receipt Number:- MUM062R140818_25031005.

However they told me that since it was a corporate SIM card , they cannot process the request, hence asked me to mail the request to customer care which I did on same day ( 18/8/2014). Further I got a mail saying that the request will be processed in 24 hrs. But next day I got a call from one executive who asked me the reason for which I explained the above & requested him to do the needful.

Since 18th August 2014, they should have discontinued the line. Hence I am in no way bound to pay any amount which they have falsely charging to me. Every month they started sending me fraudulent bills. Then on last week of September 2014, I got a call from a Vodafone executive who asked me to destroy the SIM as the number cannot be disconnected & if I keep the SIM on , then it will continue to be billed. I destroyed the SIM as instructed by them as I wanted to get rid of the mental harassment. On 6/11/2014, I got a mail from Mr. Rohit Shelar, (designation unknown) who intimated in the mail that "service request, has been closed as per your conversation on 21-AUG-2014 at 02:51:41pm with Vodafone retention team member who spoke with you and you said that you will continue this number ". I never got such call, nor did I ask to continue with the number as I asked to discontinue the line from 18/8/2014.

Now that I started getting threatening calls from recovery agents of Vodafone in my alternate number.
On 10th January 2015, I was traveling, when I got a similar threatening call. Inspite of being in the busy road, I honored the call & did not disconnect the line. The recovery agent spoke rudely & threatened to disconnect my alternate number. I met with an accident when a car hit me from behind causing damage to my laptop which amounts to Rs. 10,000/- & internal leg injury.

Vodafone is harassing me mentally , physically & threatening me through words of goodaism. Now the latest being legal action against me through their advocate. They are also calling in my residence landline number & harassing my parents who are senior citizens.

I request you to please help me & take an early action in this regard.

Sajith. S. Kumar
( +91-9819701351 )
Sajith S Kumar

Feb 14, 2015

Torture & Harassment from Vodafone

Receipt Number:- MUM062R140818_25031005.

Vodafone is harassing me mentally , physically & threatening me through words of goodaism. Now the latest being legal action against me their advocate. They are also calling in my residence landline number & harassing my parents who are senior citizens.
Sajith. S. Kumar
Sadashiv Khujat

Jan 16, 2015

VODAFONE BILL FRAUD - d2c_ndtv_valu,and hello 1_tvallsouth

I am charged for those stupid servicesd2c_ndtv_valu,and hello 1_tvallsouth by Vodafone. After complaints last month they have reversed the charges. Again this month they have charged double.

I could not understand, how can stop these harressment. VODAFONE- HAPY TO HARASS CUSTOMER.

SADASHIV
sangitarm@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2015

No proper response from vodafone

I used the Vodafone number for the last one year. But I asked for disconnection in OCT 11th but till Januaryb 2015 I was getting the bill. There is no reponse from vodafoen on disconnecting my conecction.
but they raised the bill in december and aksed me to pay that amount and also sent the threatening mail like to avoid legal notice please pay the bill amount.
After that I contacted the custoerm service . but no proper response from them.
Finally they forced to pay that pending amount.

This is very rediculous.
Renjini Ravi

Dec 9, 2014

High Bill for InternetUsage

We are using Vodafone .We have 2 Mobile connections & 1 data card. For having 0.85 GB usage of internet in mobile , the bill charged is Rs.3582.68. I am Still unaware of the logic of calculation. Being new to mobile internet package in my mobile i was unaware of the fact of placing packages & hence i was using internet as usual. There was no calls from customer care advicing the user on different packages . Secondly there is a credit limit set for a mobile. There should be some warning messages when the credit limit is reached or touched. Obviously its too difficult to digest this bill of approx 3500 Rs for less than a GB usage..Even if u opt for any packages 1 GB usage will never go higher than max 400 anywhere .Kindly provide an action on this at the earliest.

JAYAMOHAN P
jaya_m_p@yahoo.co.in
95000 88578
zydevine

Nov 30, 2014

NO SEVICE STILL CHARGING

I have taken the Vodafone no - 8879696781 in my Name - Devi Prasad Rath. After using some days without my knowledge Vodafone has disconnected the service due to non payment of bill. Since i have registered the same no in bill pay, so i was in the process of paying the bill automatically.
The same thing i have intimated to vodafone vide mail dtd 08.10.2014. Even after informing them they have disconnected the network. Than I have paid the amount of outstanding bill with excess as well. Than i have requested to actiate the number vide mail dtd 30.10.2014.
After that also there is no reply from them. so i hv put mail to permanently close the number vide mail dtd 01.11.2014. Than vodafone has has given the confirmation to close my number by 08.11.2014.
After this confirmation also vodafone has not closed the number and still raising the bill.
Since 08.10.2014 they has not given me netowrk to use the vodafone service why they are charging me for the same period.
Even after closure request why they are not closing the number and still raising the bills to compansate the excess amount.

This totally harrassing and reidiculus.
I request you to please take proper steps to put penalty to vodafone for harrassing the customer & charging the bill for the period which they have not given the service. I request you to please ask vodafone to refund my excess funds which i have paid .

My details;-

Rampal Sarwan

Nov 28, 2014

wrong data charge

Dear Sir/Madam

Hello, I am using Vodafone prepaid number from past 8 years.my Vodafone no 9813057505. i have moved to postpaid connection.I have a plan of Rs.High Value Plan 899 activated on my number and Vodafone has charged my bill to Rs2445, month sep 2014. Most of the amount has been charged on behalf of internet usage whereas but i am internet data use only my mobile some time thus, the question of these charges doesn't arise. I have Sent an email to Vodafone corporate email id for revised bill after deducting the unnecessary charges levied in the bill still no action has been taken on it. abele pay no for data charge Furthermore, such incorrectly billed amounts cause harassment to me and it would be nice if proper care is taken to ensure that no such wrong billing happens.

Rampal sarwan

Asus Laptop. - drivers issue
    Hi sharma426, As of now some of the drivers of old...
    Star Plus - Star Plus
    To whom it may concern So my family is crazy about star...
    cbse board - Class X Result
    Requisition to Recheck CBSE BOARD CLASS Xth result...
    wd - how to do rma for hdd
    Hi sharma426, I am sorry you had a bad experience...
    MTC - 219 Volvo 2nd bus at 7 am in metha nagar missing
    The 219 Volvo 2nd bus supposed to come to metha nagar at 7...
    ICICI Bank - RE-UPDATING KYC BY ICICI BANK.
    I have account with ICICI bank, they wanted the revised...
    IGNOU - not getting the hall ticket
    Respected sir/madam, My name is vivek nandan.I was...
    Railway Minister (indian railways) - Cheating in railway exams
    Dear sir, Myself suman want to complaint about cheating...