Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

sgrao

May 27, 2013

Vodafone port out offer

I have been offered a plan by being charged 600Rs as port out offer. 400 mins free every month along with 350 free local sms, 1gb internet free. vodaforne to vodafone 2 nos free every month. Only recharge 50 rs every month. Two people had come. One person's name Amit.
svr888

Apr 24, 2013

POOR SERVICE

I am Vodafone Customer for past many Years and I hold 4 Vodafone Mobiles and one Data Card Connection.I use online methods for bill payments and the no 9930376133 is also linked with my Credit Cards. I receive OTP on this no.

On 16 Apr 2013, I lost my Mobile (NO : 9930376133), I registerred a request to block my the Phone SIM immediately with Vodafone Custome Care. The Executive assured me that within 24 Hours I will receive duplicate SIM at my residence.He also confirmed my Residence address for the same.

When no courier was received for 3-4 days, I enquired with Customer Care and they said we have despatched it and you talk to courier person. When I contacted Courier agency, they said that it is Vodafone that claim for 24 Hrs delivery service not us and again sid that since there was incomplete residence address mentioned, the courier returned undelivered.

After 2 more days, I received the courier. When I called Customer Care again to activate the SIM, they discovered that a wrong SIM Card was delivered to me and told me to visit the Vodafone Store.

On 23rd Apr 2013,I somehow managed to take leave from Office early to visit Vodafone Office at Kharghar, They provided me a new SIM Card and told me that this will get activated within 2 Hours.

But when even today i.e. 24th Apr 2013 at 10:00 AM, this was not activated I call Cust Care Again, the gentleman told me to visit Vodafone Store again to resolve the issue.

Why Vodafone is doing this with me time and again. The inconvenience that I have facing because of this -
1. The Many Bill Payment dates (including Vodafone Bill for the no 9819876133) are missed and I have to bear the penalties.Who should be held responsible for my losses.
2. I missed all the important business deals/opportunities and personnel calls due to this.
3. How many times I have to take leave from Office and visit Vodafone Store.
4. If this is the service Vodafone is offering, should I think again to move to some other service provider and disconnect all my nos with you.
5. Your bad services are more painful than the person who stole my mobile.

Rajesh Verma

Apr 21, 2013

INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALL HISTORY

Please tell me that any one can take my personal call history from vodafone store of my incoming & outgoing calls even if he or she is my family member & its legal or illegal and if its illegal and that information taken by family member and he is blackmailing me what should I do should I complain to Vodafone regarding why there had share such information with others without informing me and can I mark a complain to any regulatory about the same as this incident is already happen with me and my call list was given to my cousins by his friend who is working in vodafone andheri store please help me for the same and help me how I can stop such company so that he can not share my call history
Mangrish Adwalpalkar

Apr 17, 2013

BILL

THIS COMPLAINT IS TOWARDS VODAFONE CALL CENTER.
MY VODAFONE NO 09769040053 WHICH HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FOR
MORE THAN 3 MONTHS FROM NOW . COMPLETE BILL PAYMENT WAS
MADE AT VODAFONE GALLERY IN ANDHERI WEST 4 BUNGALOWS BRANCH
OPP KOKILABEN DHIRUBHAI AMBANI HOSPITAL JP ROAD ANDHERI WEST
A LETTER OF DISCONNECTION WAS ALSO ISSUED TO THE GALLERY
WHICH WAS DULY ACCEPTED & THE VERIFICATION COPY DULY ATTASTED
BY VODAFONE ANDHERI WEST GALLERY WAS HANDED
IN SPITE THIS I HAVE BEEN GETTING UNNECESSARY CALLS FROM VODAFONE CALL CENTER FOR
BILL PAYMENT AMOUNTING TO 222/-
ON INQUIRING WITH THE GALLERY THEY HAD TO SAY IT WAS DUE TO LACK OF DATA COORDINATION
BETWEEN THE GALLERY & THE CALL CENTER.
THIS CALL CENTER EXECUTIVES HAVE BEEN CALLING AT ODD HOURS & HAVE BEEN USING
VULGAR LANGUAGES.
HOPING TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
azher

Mar 30, 2013

Activate Blackberry internet service

I am a subscriber of vodafone my no is 9160834030, i have blackberry phone and i want to activate blackberry internet service on my vodafone no, but there is no solution to me how to activate blackberry internet service on my no 916083030, i have trying from two weeks as i am eagerly waitng for my no to activate blackbarry internet service .... please help me
azher

Mar 30, 2013

BLACKBERRY INTERNET SERVICE

I am a vodafone subscriber my no is 9160834030 , recently i bought a blackberry phone and i have to activate blackberry internet service plan BIS15 but i try so many times by sending the msg BIS15 to 111 but there is no activation, vodafone msg is saying that you are already active for the service pls ensure that Rs15 available in your account for next 24 hours to enjoy uniinterrupted service...... but i have more than 15 rs in my account... please solve this issue
madhumohanpanda

Mar 4, 2013

3G not activated | Wrong Bill | Micro Sim Not Available

Since 5 days I am following by calling cust care and visiting Vodafone stores to get my 3G services activated.

I really don't understand what is taking this much of time to activate services.

Madhu Mohan
Hyderabad

Feb 23, 2013

Disconnection of numbers

I have applied disconnection of Vodafone numbers 99235-88740 to 99235-88746 a total of 7 numbers dated: 29th Jan, 2013 but still havent received any confirmation from Vodafone in terms of disconnection or the refund amount.

the call center employee, i.e. Ms Sheetal Balotiya is completely incompetent and non co-operative to solve the issue. In addition other dedicated relationship managers also DO NOT pick up the phone, including Mr. Lalit, 98230-06536

I would appreciate if this can be solved at the earliest in order to avoid billing from Vodafone as the people working in the company don't seem to pay any attention for the work that they are doing.

best regards,
Deepesh Ranka
Hema Funde

Feb 2, 2013

High Deduction for ISD Calls

I hereby would like to inform you that there is a recharge of Rs.110 with Vodafone where you get Rs.90 Talktime & ISD call rate for South East Asia -11paise/second. So I did recharge of Rs.110/- dt.31.01.2013 where I don't know why i get Rs.120 Talktime. But please note that on 30.01.2013 at evening i spoken with vodafone customer care executive from my another vodafone no regarding the call charges for ISD - South East Asia and even they also suggested to do recharge of Rs.110/-.
Accordingly, after this recharge charges levied for calling as :- 1.37 =Rs.30/-, 0.06 = Rs.15, 2.43 = Rs.45 i.e. call charged at Rs.15 per minute for south east asia.
Please suggest what is this? Where should i get correct info? Even i did complaint with vodafone care Request No.1108752156 but no reply received from them. Calling the people but keeping on hole and just transferring calls here and there, really too bad.
Ref - Vodafone Mob No. +91 9769584365
Kindly assist on this
Hema
Kaiser Aazmi

Feb 1, 2013

service disruption

credit limit on my vodafone number is 12700. my outstanding bill sometimes is shown as 9655.64 or 6859.03...confused about it...my outgoings have been barred...i had applied for mnp and one lady relationship exec tried her luck to meet me & stop me from porting out...even there was a dnd complaint lodged which was not resolved...i had deactivated my data plan & subsequently applied for another, the system deactivated both my data calls for which i had to pay thru the nose...the issue was put b4 the cc team...no resolution...if the limit is 12700 then why bar outgoing...i had not asked for credit limit extension...it was put on me as & wen the company wanted...is there any concrete date mentioned within which the amount has to be paid...the payment can be made in parts??

Jan 29, 2013

Wrongly billed for 3G charges

My complaint number is 1267285008.

've been wrongly charged by Vodafone for 3G data services that were activated without my consent.

After the expiry of an offer of a free 3G service for 2 months I was informed about the expiry one week late on purpose to fool me into believing that my free service pack was on and the 3G service was later deactivated only after 8 days for which, the charges I am not prepared to pay.

I have been a customer of Vodafone for 10+ years and this makes up for pathetic customer experience, besides being cheated into paying for services I was never informed or asked about.

Jan 1, 2013

My 1,500Rs advance stolen by Vodafone

Vodafone took a 1,500Rs advance from me and did not apply it to my bill.

The 1,500Rs advance was for new data plan I took in October.
It was supposed to cover the first 3 months of Nov, Dec and Jan.
I have a receipt for it.

In the Nov bill, I was charged the full 650Rs rental for data.
The advance was not applied.

I tried to resolve this at the Vodafone store (Thakur Village) on Dec 10th with my receipt.
Store manager Abhishek Arulkar was not very co-operative.
He told me that the rep that gave me this plan (Ankur) was asked to resign for offering invalid plans.
Told me that my data plan was not valid.
He did not apoligize/compensate or offer a refund.

After arguing with Abhishek, he told me he would give me a credit of 1,500Rs.
He put in a store request and gave me the request number.
Said credit would not apply to first bill.
So I had to pay the Nov bill in full, even though I paid an advance for it.

Dec bill came around and promised credit was not applied again.
I called Vodafone Care on Dec 28th to resolve this and spoke with supervisor Arif Sayyed.
Arif told me that the Vodafone store did nothing about my earlier store request of Dec 10th.

So I put in another request on Dec 28th via email to Vodafone Care with scanned copy of the receipt.
But nothing's been resolved yet.
I've added Appelate Authority and Nodal Officer in the email thread.
Not_Happy

Jan 1, 2013

My 1,500Rs advance stolen by Vodafone

Vodafone took a 1,500Rs advance from me and did not apply it to my bill.

The 1,500Rs advance was for new data plan I took in October.
It was supposed to cover the first 3 months of Nov, Dec and Jan.
I have a receipt for it.

In the Nov bill, I was charged the full 650Rs rental for data.
The advance was not applied.

Store manager Abhishek Arulkar was not very co-operative.
Told me that my data plan was not valid.
He did not apoligize/compensate or offer a refund.

After arguing with Abhishek, he told me he would give me a credit of 1,500Rs.
He put in a store request and gave me the request number.
Said credit would not apply to first bill.
So I had to pay the Nov bill in full, even though I paid an advance for it.

Dec bill came around and promised credit was not applied again.

But nothing's been resolved yet.
I've added Appelate Authority and Nodal Officer in the email thread.
Ravindra J

Dec 14, 2012

Careless Handling of Documnets

My name is Ravindra R Jadhav.I have port my No 9594222258 to Vodafone Postpaid connection and also took a new postpaid connection no 9819268012. on 10th Dec.2012 my Donner Idea had closed the services,i inserted new SIM of vodafone and place call to 117 they said that they don't have any details and refuse to verify. after two days ie. 12 Dec.2012 4:30 PM i visited Sion-Vodafone store from where i got new SIM submitted my all document (Driving Lic,RC Book,Adhar Card) Vodafone CR called on 117 and replied that they have forwarded all doc's and assured that after 2hr my No.will be activate but this was not happened.next day i logged complaint on 13 Dec.2012 198 after that i received two/three call from vodafone and suggested to visit store again. I escalate the same to vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com and on 14th Dec. 2012 11:15 i again got call from Vodafone and i have been told that i dont have to Visit Store and my case will be handle on Priority but 14th Dec.2012 6:50 PM nothing is changed.i am sorry to say but i feel very sad about Vodafone service and i made mistake by porting to Vodafone.

Is there any one can tell me where is my "submitted documents" ? and what do i do ?

regards,

Sion Mumbai
9819268012

Dec 13, 2012

Pathetic Customer Service

I have the same problem and I dont buy your solution because this problem has just started recently (2-3 months back) and I have had whatsapp and vodafone connection since more than a year. SO can someone explain how my settings would change suddenly?
Also, the customer care services are absolutely pathetic and of no help. Its sad that Vodafone has absolute disregard for customer satisfaction. Pathetic is the word.

Dec 8, 2012

POSTPAID SIMCARD

Since i may have to leave my state for 3 months. I want to change my post paid number 7830222792 into prepaid. But the unclear and doubtful attitude of customer care at Vodafone Store make me feel harassed. And i still feel that the process of converting my connection from post paid to prepaid will not be done by them although i submitted all necessary documents and form.

kindly send my post paid to prepaid request status on my mail. My email address and contact details are given below.

Mob: 7830222792
email: sumeet23bhandari@gmail.com
name: sumeet bhandari

Dec 6, 2012

Hello Sharda,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to address your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.
User871961

Dec 5, 2012

Mobile Number Portting

I am MNP Idea to vodafone 9820000847 submit form 07-11-2012.
but not active our vodafone sim. i am visiting 4-5 times Vodafone Service Center always given
reply doing processing active your sim card 24-48 hrs .
i not Know what problem mnp very-very delay.
i am again visiting 28-11-2012 vodafone service center return send message for upc & given new vodafone sim card.
but not active 05-12-2012 new sim card same message registery fail
please as soon as possible reply
Sharda Yadav

Nov 30, 2012

Post Paid Bill

Hello Bhanu,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you with an update in 48 working hours.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Nov 29, 2012

Post Paid Bill

I am using vodafone post paid corporate connection for the number 8879233792. I have been usisng this number from 4-5 months with internet service 2GB active on my number.

From last 4 months I have a normal bill payment arround Rs 400, this month suddenly this bill has been shot up to Rs.6600. I have mailed corporate.vodafone and visited Vodafone Gallary everyone has responded me saying the usagae are correct and they chargerd correctly.

My credit limit was set to Rs 3300 even after that I the bill reached to Rs 6600. I am completely sure that I havent used more than 2GB of internet service.

And one simple question a person is who has CUG plan of Rs.125 and Rs 99 for 2 GB internet for him Vodafone has charged Rs. 6600.I really dont have any clue how they can give so much of credit limit.

I hereby request you please take this complaint and let me know how can I proceed with this.

Bhanu...

Nov 28, 2012

Hello Sharda,

Please share your current and alternate contacts number with us here http://bit.ly/YpuKLC and we will have someone get back to you asap with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
User871961

Nov 27, 2012

Mobile Number Portting

I am MNP Idea to vodafone 9820000847 submit form 07-11-2012.
reply doing processing active your sim card 24-48 hrs .
i not Know what problem mnp very-very delay.
please as soon as possible reply
Sharda Yadav

Nov 17, 2012

damage of secret PIN Code

my vodafone card secret pin code is damaged. the serial no. is 260612556689.plzz help me find the pin code of the card

Nov 14, 2012

Fraus calls from +44

Hello Mr.Roy,

We request you to ignore such calls. Please refer to http://www.vodafone.in/pages/warning_fraudulent.aspx?cid=mum for details.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Municipal Corporation Gurgaon - Monkeys attacking for people
    Sir/madam We residing in village naharpur (kasan), near...
    Aircel - NO network signal showing
    hi my number is 9738209815 I m not getting any network...
    E SAMUDRA DG SHIPPING - FORGOT PASSWORD
    FORGOT PASSWORD Sir, I am MANOJ KUMAR INDOS NO-...
    QualiteTech http://www.qualitetech.com - Cheater, Faker, Ripper
    This company with its owner: Saravanan , Is a cheater...
    Tata Capital Housing Finance - Refund of Processing fee
    I have applied for Home Loan for Tata Capital Housing...
    Toyota Etios Car in India - stolen auto parts
    Hello Toyota Team Do you all know what was going on in...
    365908 - efello.com
    0014016518101 Email porwalchunno@yahoo.co.in Whom may...
    Airtel - Reg:continous inconvienience faced by airtel
    i snehashish suraneni bearing airtel number 9663670552...
    karuna mehta - need help
    my name is karuna i m from usa and i did submit my...