Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Nov 20, 2010

bad service (worst service)

Respected sir/madam,

I am the proud owner of vodafone post paid number 9885767143.I got this number around 8 months ago.From very first i never wanted to go for vodafone since it was having network problems but my friens referred me to go for vodafone post paid.And i did so.
It was fine till a couple of months then i started to get bad service.First one was for activating some msging plan which normally takes 48hrs but vodafone almost took 10 days and nothing happened.I called several times but they just went on promising me that it will get rectifies then at last i told them to cancel my request which is not processed.But after putting request for cancellation they activated that plan which is against my will and they also charged me for that ant they never informrd me that the service is activated.I came to know after i recieved my bills,which is really reaaly not good.
Then nothing happened i called them they did not response to me properly even i left the issue.I had also requested to activate my no is NDNC before 3 months but still i'm gettin all types of marketing msges.I tried to call several time,they took many complains also and promised me everytime that it be fixed within some given time but till now i did not get any response,nothing happening still i'm facing the same problem with vodafone.When i try to call and ask them whats the reason they give me some stories and sometimes they tell its activated and sometimes they also tell that is it not activated.
I am experiencing the worst service with vodafone.Always there is some problem with the service.Still the issue is not solved.
Somebody please help me so that i can get good service from Vodafone.

Nov 19, 2010

online recharge failed and money not refunded

i had a recharge on my vodafone numbered 8007369459 but balance did not come..and it showed transaction faliure .though transaction was failed then also money was deducted from my account which is PNB retail service..as i used my account for the online payment of recharge...what should i do????

Nov 16, 2010

compaint not dealt with

Vodafone did not reply to correspondance or telephone calls regarding a false bad credit that they put on Experian. Eventually we have spoken to someone who now says it will be taken off in 8 to 10 days from today and not from the first date we complained which was over a week ago. We cannot sort out a mortgage until this has been sorted and through no fault of our own we may not lose our home. Thanks Vodafone for being so incompetant and unhelpful.

Nov 9, 2010

DELAY IN PREPAID TO POSTPAID

I am having a postpaid customer of Vodafone and my Mobile No. is 9825424821. I have recently take prepaid card of Vodafone. The number of prepaid card is 8980050772. I have submitted all the documents for prepaid to postpaid on 4/11/2010 but till I have not connected as postpaid.

There is a long delay. I am not satisfied with the services provided by Vodafone.

Nov 2, 2010

abusing

hello i am mr.x and i am being harassed by one of the reliance customer...the mobile number that is shown is +918102536138.so i would kindly ask for your help and assistance in solving this problem.If you need any kind of co-operation i would be glad to help you!

Oct 28, 2010

giving missed calls

Hi Yatheesh,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/aWdW0R and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
User205665

Oct 27, 2010

giving missed calls

I am getting missed calls from unknown numbers.When I call to those numbers again to know from whom I got those missed calls, I came to know that, those calls are from vodafone and my balance is getting deducted each time when I call to those numbers. It's not only my problem, all the vodafone users are facing this problem.

So I hope you will take action on vodafone people who is giving unnecessary missed calls.

Oct 22, 2010

disconnection of number

Hello Pratap,

Thank you for contacting us. We require a written communication for disconnection request for your number. You can fax, email or send the same through courier. Our fax number is 66661200, email id is vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com and address is:

Vodafone Essar Limited
2nd Floor, Skyline Icon
86/92, Andheri Kurla Road
Marol Naka, Andheri East
Mumbai 400059

Alternately, you may visit your nearest Vodafone Store to submit the request in person. On receipt of the same, the numbers will be disconnected within 72 working hours.

For further query or information kindly email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com Happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.
User195090

Oct 19, 2010

disconnection of number

My name is Pratap Borkar
My vodafone number is 9920451116
I want to disconnect this number permanently.
Pls disconnect this number

Oct 13, 2010

blank calls from number 9637830597

vulgar calls from number 9916053715 please help in any way...

Oct 11, 2010

UNFAIR BILLING

I bought a vodafone postpaid plan ST_kar_MV_Standard299 on 22/09/10. I was told by the vodafone store executive that I will get 800 free calls (STD+ Local) and 800 free messages (STD+ Local) per month with this plan. I used nearly 300 free messages on the very first day of buying the plan. When I saw the bill, I have been charged for around 230 messages. When I visited the vodafone store, they tell me that my billing cycle starts from after the two days of buying plan, so they are charging two days rental + calculating the free messages alloted for two days and charging me for the rest of messages. They dint tell me this fact when I purchased the plan. They are giving me a bill of 2 days now. I couldnt understand this. It might be the rule but they need to tell me this in advance when I buy the plan. In case, I have used all my free calls and messages in just the first two days and eventually all these will be chargeable, I would get a heavy bill. I am very upset with this service. I bought a postpaid connection for the first time and I feel cheated. Whatever happened to me looks unfair to me. Kindly look into the matter.

Oct 9, 2010

Vodafone is Forcing VAS on customers

During time period 18 September 2010 & 26 September 2010 Vodafone with out my permission charged for VAS services and Caller tune not once/twice but thrice. This was even after i made clear after first instance itself that please don't cut charges for VAS services as i have not requested them.

I emailed them. but to no avail. I am in Ahmedabad and that number is roaming - so i always require enough balance to ensure that i can receive important calls on my Number.

First day my prepaid phone number was charged for 15 and same was deducted from my account. I sent an SMS for deactivating the service, but on Sunday, 19th Sep Rs 30 was again deducted from prepaid balance and i had again deactivated the service. i wrote email to Vodafone that this is totally unethical.
This was my mail to Vodafone on 18th Sep -
"You cannot force customers on any value added services and deduct amount from their prepaid balance.
Please stop this, before it gets worse - it looks a very cheap way of doing business.
I hope, i am not again charged for this cricket service or any VAS with out my permission or willingness."

But again on 26 Sep Vodafone cut amount from my prepaid balance without my permission or willingness
I again wrote Vodafone a mail
"With whose permission you force the caller tunes and other services on customers??? You must doing this to millions of users and generating a huge unethical way of revenue generation.
I warned you last week for unnecessary deductions for cricket score updates - which was done twice and you haven't even replied to my mail. Today the caller tune was set without my permission and charges deducted. Your Mumbai customer care is pathetic as no is picking up the phone.
I guess, now the time is to drag vodafone legally"

I am pretty much sure this kind of things is being done to millions of users - imagine the revenue Vodaone must be generating via such illegal methods.
Join Hands to teach Vodafone a Lesson

customer care

getting dirty sms from 9709808822

Sep 23, 2010

Call history

Pursuing for my business (IT) i need to have the call history of my vodafone number 9048417761. Kindly benevolent to help me.

Prince. S

Sep 20, 2010

blank calls from number 9637830597

I am getting blank blank calls from number 9637830597. Please provide me details of person calling me.

Sep 14, 2010

call details

Hi mgaind,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/9qW9I1 and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Sep 11, 2010

call details

i want to get call and sms history of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., 09873631637 of this month(september), kindly mke it as soon as possible on my email id mgaind1@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2010

Multiple charges for Daily pack

i never expect this type of problem from a valuable company

Sep 7, 2010

unjustified reduction of balance from my account

Sir/ medam

I am a vodafone customer.I recharged for Rs.95 for activating gprs in my mobile. but the downloading limit is 2GB/month. Unfortunately i exceeded that limit without knowing that. At that time my net is disconnected.but i have not much balance. Around 4 or 5 rupees. for the first time my balance is reduce to -35 rupees. After sometime it goes to -68 and finally goes to -115 rupees. Sir actually it is a credit card or sim card! Then i contact customer care . their behavior was very poor. if we are calling for any offers they had a sweet voice but if we are calling for any complaint they showed their arrogance and negligence to us. they behave like a "so what so what" style. I was very disappointed by this incident. Sir what is the limit of negative balance that they can taken from us. or they are free to take as per there wish? Why don't they cut the net when our balance goes to zero? sir if u give me any information it is very helpful for me.
yours faithfully
tony(9745746394)

Sep 6, 2010

sim registration failed

I have facing problem with my vodafone sim card, it will work last six months and after it will not work past two months, gave message in my mobile sim registration failed. I am also insert my sim to other handsets but same problem create there, sim registration

Sep 6, 2010

Multiple charges for Daily pack

I have face problem for wrongly charged two times for daily SMS pack on my Vodafone number 9888559005. I activate daily plans via *444# for 100 SMS at Rs.4 after giving request for activate i check my balance Rs 8 is charged from my number and 200 SMS are credited in my SMS account . I give request for one time but i have charged two times i am not happy for getting this type of problem because if i give request for activate pack one time why i have charged multiple times..so request you to kindly resolve my problem.....

Regard's

Kunal Sindhi
mob:-9888559005,9216802830
Tech Mahindra--CSA backend (TATA DOCOMO)

Sep 5, 2010

cut my balance

dear sir i woule like to tell you,i am unhappy with vodafone servis bcoz they cut my balancc evry month,i recharge also value voucher rs. 119,on 18 august its 1000 minutes free according my knowlege i used only 300 minutes and i am the only use my cell after that they cut my balance and when i try to call to customer care,always says "unable to acess" plz help me,my no is 9713577543

Sep 3, 2010

excess bill

I have received my itemised bill from the period 28710 to 27810 which is far excess of my usage. The bill shows use of vodafone live very often which itself comes to Rs.357.70. I have never used 'vodafone live!' whereas my bill shows that i used it. Kindly re-check the bill. I will not pay the charge for 'vodafone live!' since I have not used it.

Sep 1, 2010

number stopped working without intimation

nikhil pokar

apex - credit card
    i have apply a credit.my application no. CC21827300 still...
    MGU Meghalaya - pls confirm about the query.
    Could u please confirm if TIC CIU institutes is in...
    Aircel - reduction of balance
    My mobile number is 7059589979.. rs 50 has been deducted...
    paytm - Bill not paid but amount was deducted
    Hi my ORDER NO. 781708304 on PAYTM I recharged around...
    Airtel - Mobile Signal is very poor
    Dear Sir, We have currently relocated to our new...
    Samsung company - This is frade
    bledy cheat . god is punish u , you are shortly deth.
    DL-5 CB5712 Car complaint Dated on 05/03/2015 - Car thefted dated on 05/03/2015
    I Sanjay Verma R/o Plot No: 823,Flat No : UG4, Shalimar...
    Election Voter ID cards - voter id card not received
    respected sir/madam I applied for election card...
    cescom mysore - Electric pole fallen - wires not disconnected
    Electric pole is about to fall due to heavy rain and live...