Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jun 7, 2011

misbehaviour of customer care executive

i'm highly dissatisfied with the services and the behaviour of th customer care exacutives of vodafone. from last two days my gprs was not working...i called to customer care regarding the same, n spoke to a guy named 'raj'...he did not filed any complaint and asked me to wait for 6 hrs...and in the evening that cheap guy called me from his personal number started humiliating me...next morning (7 june 2011)...still my internet was not working...i called customer care again..this time also no one filed my complaint...i was asking the executive to file a complaint n provide me the complaint number..bt he didnt...i was really irritated...after some time i call again..the guy who attended my call told me his name 'dixit'...he was really misbehaving with me and was using abusive language..and when i asked him to transfer my call then he refused to do the same...i dont understand why a reputed company vodafone is hiring such cheapsters in customer care...i request to take some immediate action against these people.

thankyou
neha sharma

Jun 6, 2011

loss of balance

My name is abhisek & my no 9648001918.i'm truble b'coz any sevice activated my no.& deducted 1 rupee daily i don't know what 's that so plz stop this service as soon as posible.thank u.

False demand for Money

Im sorry to hear this from Vodafone... This is appalling!!

I have done full payment of all the outstanding dues to Vodafone. I have paid Rs. 7500 on 12-April 2011 and it was a final amount that was asked to be paid by your employee - An Assistant Manager from your Legal team after settling my Security Deposits of Rs. 1500.

My objection is that this Legal Team - Assistant Manager hired people to call me and threaten me of dire consequences if i did not do the entire payment which was more than what I owe to Vodafone. Finally he settled my Security deposits and asked me to do a payment of Rs.7500 which I did.

However, I have raised a complaint against the manner in which i was armtwisted and threatend to do the payment. Instead of taking action against such employees who resort to such practices agaisnt the law, you are asking me to do payment... for what????????

Vodafone knows how to cheat people in India and they will continue do so since no action is taken against them. I have been demanding a compensation of Rs. 10000/- for harrasing me and my family.

Now you have left me with no option but to take legal recourse and appeal in the court of law against Vodafone.

Disconnection of services

Hello Sir/Madam, (Olivia2012)

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/iFVYyu we'll look into the matter and get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Hi Saleem,

Sorry to hear that! Please clear the outstanding amount towards your Vodafone number to avoid any further inconvenience. For any further assistance, please write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com or call us on our toll fee number 198. We'd be glad to help you!

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

May 26, 2011

Disconnection of services

Over the past many weeks I have been at the receiving end of what you would call your “happy to help” service. This email I hope will bring to light, my inconvenience as a customer and a redress to a long pending issue.

The issue as it stands is that my Vodafone number has been deactivated by you due to non-payment of bill. I had made staggered payments as per my 8 year history with your company all I had to do was give you guys a call to inform that I have paid and you’d restore it soon after.

This is where the harassment starts.
• Since you have disconnected my line I can’t contact your team through my registered number.
• I have tried to reach you via alternative Vodafone numbers [prepaid] but your infrastructure and logistics lacks the bandwidth to transfer a call from prepaid to postpaid.
• I have tried to reach you via landline numbers but the IVR asks for an MPIN [if you are a registered user with “my Vodafone” you may enter the same number – is the IVR verbiage.. well I don’t have an MPIN [that’s the next story]. Now what?
• Your website gives no information on one’s billing details unless they are “registered.” When I try to register, it asks me to “sign up”???

So all in all, you have disconnected my number, I have paid as per norms, now I can’t reach your team to inform that the service needs to be activated. In the first place, I am sure you have software’s that should tell you that a number needs to be popped back in, but I guess your IT standards are evident in the channels of communication open to your customers.
In the process, here’s what’s in for you, you get to charge me extra interest on the unsettled amount by the day/month so that leaves me more in debt to your organization.

Through my experience, I have come to believe that your company displays poor work ethics and codes of conduct and that doesn’t stand in the market in the face of competition. So, please send me a copy of my outstanding bill, re-activate my line and I assure you a speedy change of service providers as soon as I settle the bill, post receipt of the same.

May 25, 2011

False demand for Money

Its been more than 20 days since I had complaint to vodafone against its Legal Team for harassing me to recover money even though I have made the Full Payment Rs 7500 but still no response from Vodafone on the complaints made to them.

They will not take any action against their Legal Team for harassing and threatening customer to do the payment. They will only keep sending notes saying we regret the inconvenience caused to the customer but never take action and tell the customer that we have taken such an action.

They are scared to promise that they will not adopt such threatening tactics in future. This shows that they purposely do such things and proves that all their talk of Good Customer Service is nothing but a farce. They openly flout the Code of Conduct laid down by the government for telecom companies.

Corporates like Vodafone are not scared to flout the rules in India as they think they have the money and muscle to taken on any case in the court and therefore they continue to follow the ill - practices in their organization.

Its a shame that common people like us cannot stand up and fight because we do no have strong implementation of consumer protection laws.

Companies like Vodafone will continue to harass the customers in India. This shows their High Handed attitude and arrogant behavior.

Instead of taking action, they keep sending false demand of more money from the customers. This is ridiculous!!

May 24, 2011

Hello Aashish,

Thanks for writing to us. We tried calling you but couldn't get in touch with you. Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://bit.ly/hzNUch or write to us at vodafonecare.mp@vodafone.com We'd be glad to help you.

Kind Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Madhya Pradesh

May 24, 2011

My Mobile NO. 9167077714 has been disconnection of service by vodafone inspite of paying bill before due date & debit reflecting in our accounts.

Hi Javed,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We would like to inform you that the payment announcement service has been deactivated since 23/05/11. For any assistance in future, please email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com. We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

May 22, 2011

inquiry

please let me know the address and name of the above vodafone customer.
asap. thank you.

May 22, 2011

inquiry

please mail me the detail address and name of this vodafone customer.

May 21, 2011

dear sir,
my name is b. r. pandey and my no. is +917509475751.
vodafine company always deduct my balance whenever i reacharge.
i also called customer care but they didnt respond me.
many service atomatic activate in my no. and they are continuesly deducting my balance..
please do something...

May 21, 2011

dear sir,
my name is b. r. pandey and my no. is +917509475751.
vodafine company always deduct my balance whenever i reacharge.
i also called customer care but they didnt respond me.
please do something...

May 20, 2011

name of the costumer

pl sent me the details of the number9633696338

non refund of security deposit even after 60 days

VODAOFONE IS THE WORST OF ALL COMPANIES HENCE I WOULD REQUEST ALL NOT TO TAKE ANY CONNECTION FRM THEM AND IF THY HAVE ANY PLS DISCONTINUE IT

May 11, 2011

Activated unlimited internet pack but being charged for phone no 9628333317 and then number blocked

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for writing in to us. We would like to inform you that the number has been reactivated on 11/5/11. For any assistance in future, kindly email us at vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com, we're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (East)

Hello Sir/Madam, (k2011)

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/in7Gkr and we'd be happy to help.

non refund of security deposit even after 60 days

I HAVE STILL NOT GOT MY REFUND FRM VODAOFONE EVEN I HAVE CLEARED ALL THERE DUES AND CLOSED THEIR SERVICES TILL DATE FRM 1ST OF MARCH . HENCE I WNT U TO TAKE A SERIOUS ACTION ON THIS OPERATOR AT THE EARLIEST

Dear Kanik

I have activated unlimited internet pack on my vodafone postpaid number 9628333317 on 4/05/11 for my next billing cycle starting the same day. I have also received an activation SMS for the same. After that when I started using the internet my connection stopped. Later on when i confirmed online about my billing details on vodafone website I found out my bill has jumped to 8500 due to net usage. Also my number has been blocked.

Please look into the matter and correct my billing as soon as possible because I have been in serious problem as I am not able to use internet and on the top of that I am not able to dial or receive call. This has caused me a lot of problems.

My current contact number is : 08860317492

Nitin Bighane
Mobile : 08860317492

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/iuisME and we'd be happy to help.

May 9, 2011

Dissapointed 
I am very much disappointed with Vodafone and your customer care service I am saying this because that much hearted I am. I contacted several times to Custemer Care but still I didn’t get any reaction for solving my problem . I don’t know about all but some customer care executives languages are really rude to their customers some behaves good. I am saying with a lot of lot of disappointment and heart broken mind. You can provide unique offers but the most important and the most toughest is that of getting custemer’s support. I think most of the Vodafone customers left Vodafone due to this low class quality and careless manners of customer care service. I am stopping Vodafone. Thanks a lot 4 your great service…

Apr 27, 2011

vodafone

so plz solve my problem yesterday i got wrong cal to me ph number 8886362534 so plz solve giv me details to me my email id vineshsiddi@gmail.com rply urgent

Apr 25, 2011

unnecessary flash messages

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly deactivate the Flash message service on your number by the following method:

1)Press Menu
2)Select Vodafone Services
3)Select Flash
4)Select Activation
5)Select Deactivation

EPFO - rejection letter reason
    Hi, I have applied for pf withdrawal in march 2016 after a...
    Aircel Kolkata - Money Deduction
    HI I am keya manna .My phone no is 8013111727 .l have...
    cnbc awaaz - Mobile
    Sir Maine togofogo se do Motorola droid phone liya with...
    Airtel - Dirty video,pictures activation
    Every 5 miminute a notice appears on my mobile for...
    bg oil group plc (uk) - BG/sblc
    Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at...
    Tatadocomo - net mb is no recover
    My last net ballence is 750mbs and I have recharge 145rs...
    Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - Speed reduced by Tech's due to Quoata mismatch
    Service Request No: 245601253 Hello, I bought Wi-Pod...
    EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND - Invalid Input / Member name mismatch against this...
    Hello, I unable to check my EPF balance while checking...
    Chup chap lelo - duplicate product
    i purchased a shoe from chup chap lelo, this website they...