Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Jul 14, 2011

cocacola@live.co.uk

sir..... i am vikash ranjan rai sheesh mahal colonay flt..no..a5 32/34 sir my namber in sms 9582099576 500000.00pounds in cocacola uk mobile draw;

Jul 7, 2011

Unappropriate service

Hello Jas Singh,

Thanks for writing to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at http://bit.ly/oFaFyN we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Jul 7, 2011

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for writing to us. Trust we were able to assist you. You may also email us at vodafonecare.wb@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, West Bengal & Andaman Nicobar

Unappropriate service

I am a vodafone user and paid for the callertune service they give to customers.
But when anyone calls me in the starting for the first 4-5 seconds the computer recordings play that are intentioned to increase the sales of the callertune service of the company. When they are charging us for that service they provide then why are they using that time for which i have paid to them. I am very annoyed with that recordings because till the time my these recordings play generally i pick up the call and therefore it is useless to avail that service and paying for it...

Please take into account the problem and do something if you can..

number details

muje details and address of the above vodafone number 8758197482 . please mail me fast.my email id ketanmbv@gmail.com

blocking of my sim:-9986302805

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for writing in to us, we're sorry to hear about your difficulty. Please share your current contact details as well as an alternate number with us here http://bit.ly/qAofv2 so that we may be able to assist you better.

Putting down the complaint

But sorry to say you that it is still a moot point. If situation is continuing like this without any conclude decision, I compel to null & void your connection.

Putting down the complaint

I regret to bring to your notice that I shyaml Roy ,residing at sarak Prara ,P.O-Ranaghat,Dist-Nadia,Pin-741201,W.B ,my Vodafone mob. No is 8768307521

. I was recharge Rs 18/- for 3 days Internet connection, after that when I opened the web page- www.hippo.com and free download Mozila Firefox (13 MB), cut my Internet connection & reach my mob balance Rs -96/- . I had in Vodafone A/C Rs 40/-with Rs 18/- for 3 days Internet connection , which I previously mentioned.

Putting down the complaint to your department in black & white, dated-01/07/2011, response was come to my mob from your dept & said that they send it for consult of my matter.

So request you please make up for the lost time & refund my Vodafone balance.

I hope that you would take necessary steps to solve this problem as early as possible.

Thanking you yours faithfully

Shyamal Roy

<>03/07/2011

Ranaghat

Pervious application dated -01/07/2011

RESPECTED SIR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU,THAT I SHRI SHYAMAL ROY ,RESIDING AT RANAGHT ,MY VODAFONE TEL.NO-8768307521 RECENTLY I HAVE RECHARGE RS-18FOR INTERNET ,BUT WHEN I OPEN INTERNET AND WATCH WWW.HIPPO.COM AND DOWNLODE FIREFOX (13 MB) AFTER CUT CONNECTION AND REACH A/C BLANCE –RS 114/.

SO,REQUEST YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RETURN MY BLANCE.

THANKING YOU YOURSFAITHFULL

pradeep kumar v

Jun 28, 2011

Non cancellation of Mobile No

Hi Moin,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com with the cancellation mail or a copy of the letter you submitted earlier so that we may be able to investigate this further. You can also reach us at the aforementioned email id for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Regards.
Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Jun 25, 2011

Non cancellation of Mobile No

This is regarding my Vodafone mobile No. 9986031618 cancellation.

I got my above vodafone connecton cancelled 3 months back from a Vodafone store and duly after paying all my outstanding bill amount (for which i do hold a receipt as well). Unfortunately after 3 months now i got a demand notice email stating that i have to pay approx.1200 Rs. else action will be taken.

I don't understand, where is the problem.... 3 months back, I paid all my bills, cancelled my no. from vodafone store, the vodafone executives personally took the cancellation request and said my connection stands cancelled. So now, why do i have to pay for my cancelled connection ?

Please Sir, its my sincere request to you to look into the matter as such unnecessary threatening emails cause a lot of mental anxiety and stress.

Thanks in advance.
moin7861@rediffmail.com

Jun 22, 2011

Hi Kusuma,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We would like to inform you that if any online recharge transaction fails, the amount will be credited back to your respective bank account within 5-7 working days. If the amount is not credited in 5-7 working days, kindly revert with the transaction ID. Please email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for any assistance in future. We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Jun 20, 2011

no idea

Jun 20, 2011

hi,
My mob no:9742061876.On 18/7/2011, I done recharge of amount 222/- through freecharge.in.While doing recharge it was given some error and asked me to login again.I login again and given all my details of account and amount.The amount got deducted 2 times(444) but I got only 222 RC.

Kindly do the needful.

Jun 15, 2011

Unjustifiable cuts in prepaid account balance

Hi Mahima,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/mTSDfM we'll get in touch with you soon to resolve your issue. Kindly call 198 (toll free) and let us know whenever you need any assistance. We'd be glad to help you!

Kind Regards,

Jun 15, 2011

Refund of Money

Hi Rohit,

We're glad to hear that your concern has been resolved. Kindly leave us a word here if you need any further assistance or you
can also register complaints on our toll free number 198. We're happy to help!

Unjustifiable cuts in prepaid account balance

To whomsoever it may concern,

Since last two times when I got a recharge done for Rs 50, I got only Rs 21 while the promised balance is Rs. 40 something. I called three times at your customer care. The first time they told me that it may be due to my use of internet on the cell phone which may have caused my account balance to be negative. Since I hadn't used used internet on my cellphone but it was a possibility, so I checked if internet worked on my cellphone. Interestingly, packet data connection is not available on my phone.

So,

1. Both time the balance was Rs 21 and not Rs. 40.

2. Packet data connection is not available on my cellphone

3. I WANT MY Rs 38 BACK NOW!!

Yeah, your data shows I used internet on so and so date. I've heard that before.

And your customer care doesn't really care.

Yours angrily

Vodafone user
(A common woman miffed at your loot)

FEEDBACK

i had requested for the Mobile portability (From Airtel to Vodafone) and submitted all the require documents on 24/05/2011.

i was told that, it will be converted withing seven days.till date i am using the same service provider (Airtel).
when i went to Rapm Communication near Medical Square area then they ask me to again submit new portability Number.

even staff is not courtious to say sorry for the inconvenience caused and returned documents when i asked them to return the same.

i know if i dont go for the services of Vodafone company will not get any problem since its a well known brand now.

it was my thinking that, as vodafone Communicating about there services they are also providing.

Refund of Money

This is hereby to bring to your kind notice that the complain regarding Vodafone dated 26th May 2011"Call Center agent sold me 2G Plan though offered 3G" has been resolved. Vodafone has refunded me sum of 1600/- which i paid initially at the time of taking the plan.

Rohit Bangani

Jun 10, 2011

to ban the froud company

stop using vidafone ....it is victim of hacking....china hacked vidafone services...you can face some software problems...and also balance deductions......its been hacked from 1 june 2011

Jun 8, 2011

loss of balance

Hi Abhisek,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please send CAN MOVIE to 144 in order to deactivate the movie masala alerts on your number. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com for any assistance in future. We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (East)

Jun 7, 2011

misbehaviour of customer care executive

i'm highly dissatisfied with the services and the behaviour of th customer care exacutives of vodafone. from last two days my gprs was not working...i called to customer care regarding the same, n spoke to a guy named 'raj'...he did not filed any complaint and asked me to wait for 6 hrs...and in the evening that cheap guy called me from his personal number started humiliating me...next morning (7 june 2011)...still my internet was not working...i called customer care again..this time also no one filed my complaint...i was asking the executive to file a complaint n provide me the complaint number..bt he didnt...i was really irritated...after some time i call again..the guy who attended my call told me his name 'dixit'...he was really misbehaving with me and was using abusive language..and when i asked him to transfer my call then he refused to do the same...i dont understand why a reputed company vodafone is hiring such cheapsters in customer care...i request to take some immediate action against these people.

thankyou
neha sharma

Jun 6, 2011

loss of balance

My name is abhisek & my no 9648001918.i'm truble b'coz any sevice activated my no.& deducted 1 rupee daily i don't know what 's that so plz stop this service as soon as posible.thank u.

May 27, 2011

False demand for Money

Im sorry to hear this from Vodafone... This is appalling!!

I have done full payment of all the outstanding dues to Vodafone. I have paid Rs. 7500 on 12-April 2011 and it was a final amount that was asked to be paid by your employee - An Assistant Manager from your Legal team after settling my Security Deposits of Rs. 1500.

My objection is that this Legal Team - Assistant Manager hired people to call me and threaten me of dire consequences if i did not do the entire payment which was more than what I owe to Vodafone. Finally he settled my Security deposits and asked me to do a payment of Rs.7500 which I did.

However, I have raised a complaint against the manner in which i was armtwisted and threatend to do the payment. Instead of taking action against such employees who resort to such practices agaisnt the law, you are asking me to do payment... for what????????

Vodafone knows how to cheat people in India and they will continue do so since no action is taken against them. I have been demanding a compensation of Rs. 10000/- for harrasing me and my family.

Now you have left me with no option but to take legal recourse and appeal in the court of law against Vodafone.

May 27, 2011

Disconnection of services

Hello Sir/Madam, (Olivia2012)

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/iFVYyu we'll look into the matter and get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vu - Worst customer service ever
    Tv not working contacted vu so many times, confused...
    Letv - service
    I AM VIJAY MY MOBILE IS LE TV 1 S MY MOBILE IS DAMAGED I...
    General motors India - be aware (she wants to cheat me) current days
    Sent from Samsung Mobile -------- Original message...
    Amazon - Delivery issue
    My order no - 171-8312702-0907518 The bloody liar...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - Change your life
    Do you feel you have had bad luck in life? Have you always...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - Coca Cola Official
    Attention: For verification and confirmation of your Coca...
    Ibps - Wrong category
    hi sir, My category is general but selected obc There...
    IDBI Bank - About educational loan
    Sir maine apne betey ko btech karne ke liye idbi bank se ...
    Mumbai University - IDOL NOT ACCEPTING PASSWORD
    I am a Mcom (part I) student Not able to login, I have...