Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

mathavadhas

Apr 13, 2014

3g sim not activate and security fees not refund

hi i am using vodafone prepaid service for last 3 year.One month before i received a call from your representative regarding postpaid offer. During our discussion, i have agreed for Monthly Rs.499 postpaid plan.On that day evening, i gave all of my required documents with Rs 500 as a security fees to your person (Mobile Number: 9923007279).I got a new 3G postpaid sim which will activated soon as per his commitment.I have been waiting since a weak to make my new 3g sim work but all in wain. The activation did not take place.
When I tried calling the shit customer service always kept on waiting forever to talk to someone. After the frustration, i went to vodafone show room near starbazar akurdi. The sales people also not answering properly & they said we are not providing postpaid to bachelor.
Is there is any new rule in TRAI that Post paid should be given to married people??? if it so give that in written so that i will take the appropriate action..
This is such a worst customer support & response to the customers who is using your service for past 3+ years..First treat the customers in proper manner. It was a worst experience i had with your team at Starbazar Akurdi.
Don't cheat customers by calling giving false commitments & fake offers.
Is this a new cheating plan you have started to collect Rs 500 each from all of the customers...
Return my Rs.500 otherwise i ll file a proper complaint against your team.
Let me know the procedure to switch the network...
Thank you so much for providing a worst support & gave a good experience on your network.
Shivam Baghel

Apr 5, 2014

Cheating

Sir ,my no. is 9720464466
I today used the used ussd code *444*8# which was to activate 35 mob I day internet but a message came deducting my 8 ripped activating std calls @rs 1/3 mins.
Now it want my money back
They have cheated me!!!!
pradeepsharma

Feb 20, 2014

POSTPAID RENTAL INCREASE

Hi sir,
i have purchase a vodafone postpaid connection on dt. 02/08/2013 and according to my plan :- my monthly rental Rs. 149/-
after few month on today dt. 20/02/2014 i have recd. a sms from vodafone side that is ' dear customer w.e.f next bill cycle rental you active plan 149 special paln will be revised to Rs. 199'
sir i want to confirm that:- how can vodafone change my monthly rental without my permission
please reply me............................
pranshu.agarwal

Jan 20, 2014

No Network in Noida Sector 29

For last 3 to 4 days we are not having any network connectivity in some regions of Sector 29, Noida. It's a complete black out we are unable to make or receive any calls this is hampering our daily work.

Please let us know what is the issue here and we request you to take the matter very seriously and raise it to higher levels or let us know whom to contact.

Narendra k

Dec 28, 2013

Sim is not working

Dear sir, I am a vodafone user from last 4 year. I have a vodafone sim(08052415041),which is not working before 2 months. I have been complained many times for two months but vodafone team does not take any responce regarding to me. The vodafone store is so far away from me. I requested you to solve my problem soon,otherwise i will change my network.
SANJAY06

Oct 11, 2013

Security fees not refund

Sir mera mobile no.9758580906 hai jo vodafone postpaid ka tha jisme meri 500 rupaye ki securtiy jama karbayi thi. Ab ise mene airtel me mnp karba liya hai. Aaj mujhe airtel me 3 month hone ja rahe hai .lekin meri securtiy feesh abhi bhi nahi aayi hai. Sir please help me. Sanjay singh/rajvir singh vill devtariya post akbarpur kot aliganj etah pin 207247
Aarzoo Gupta

Sep 16, 2013

billing complaints

I am Anjali Gupta. I m using a Vodafone postpaid connection (9811789775). I received a call from Vodafone department (9873809713) that they stop my incoming and outgoing call because I didn't pay bill of (9999182667) this no. I told them that I didn't purchase this no. this is not my no. and I am not going to pay that amount. so they stop my incoming and outgoing call.
saurabh pandey

Aug 24, 2013

3g sim not activated from a weak

When I tried calling the shit customer service I kept on waiting forever to talk to someone. After the frustration of having to wait 40mins with no answer I had to hang up. Vodafone sucks hardcore. Never ever go for them. there service is completely fucked up and there new so-called 850 network is a joke. When you talk to someone in store, the sales people don't know what is going on and are completely incompetent,all time these store people replay in the same way,yes i have send your complain ,than again wait for 24 hours ,after 24 hours it was not working than again i called to customer care ,they said you have got negative verification on 20th of this month while person for verification came on 22ed of this month,their staff do't do verification on time.they all are gone for honeymoon i think......this company don't feel the pain of their customer,
u r feel free to reply @prideofleo@gmail.com
puranindia

Apr 20, 2013

my mobile number 9811675549 which has been blocked

Customer Manager,

This is with reference to my mobile number 9811675549 which has been blocked on 16 April 2013.

On enquiring about it, they gave the reason that I have a pending bill of Rs. 2000 something against a vodaphone number 7838465982 which I have purchased from your Mini Outlet from I Block Market, Sector-12, Noida.

I had purchased this dongle number for internet usage. The outlet had sold this internet mobile number on saying this after three months you can convert it to prepaid. After exact three months the vodaphone number was not working. When I visited the outlet they said you have to go to main outlet in Sector-18, Noida. When I visited there they said that this number can’t be converted to prepaid, as they said it was a postpaid connection.

I would like to know that if it was a post paid connection why it was not working after three months as per plan. My number didn’t work after exactly 3 months as per plan. I haven’t used this number during this period and to that matter I have been receiving numerous call regarding the payment. I have been explaining this matter number of times to the customer executive and your billing department people to no vain.

I have explain the same matter to the calling executive (Mr. Ashotosh – 9811828374) called me and said that he will solved this issue, but when I went to Sector-18, Noida outlet nothing was done.

Your sector 18 Noida outlet said this number 7838465982 can’t be converted to Prepaid and the outlet at I block, Sector-12 Noida said it can be. I have been visiting the outlet for my problem to be solved but to no vain.

Infact the number which I bought for internet dongle 7838465982 was sold to me cheatingly giving wrong information.

I am using this number 9811675549 for more than 10 years and you can see my payment records.

I have a small baby and old mother at home with I couldn’t communicate. Due to this blocking of my mobile number 9811675549 my family and I have gone through harassment.

I want my services to be continued immediately or I have to report this issue to concern authorities for action.

puranindia

Apr 16, 2013

mobile number 9811675549 which has been blocked

I would like to know that if it was a post paid connection why it was not working after three months as per plan. My number didn’t work after exactly 3 months as per plan. I haven’t used this number during this period and to that matter I have been receiving numerous call regarding the payment. I have been explaining this matter number of times to the cutomer executive and your billing department people to no vain.

Apr 16, 2013

my mobile number 9811675549 has been blocked

amitkanak

Mar 23, 2013

Call barred on my no 9654741355 due to Data Sim (9582223759)

I am Amit kanak, using Vodafone post paid number 9654741355 since last 5 years.I have bought one more DATA SIM for 3G internet use on Nov’12. Bearing number - 9582223759.

The Data Sim (9582223759) got activated on mid of November. But I have several data connectivity issue with the data Sim, I have contacted with customer care several times, but issue does not got resolved , due to this I called customer care and asked to deactivate my 3G Sim as I could not connect with it in my area.

As I have to call coustmer care with my postpaid mobile number 9654741355 as my data sim has not any calling facility.Every time I called the executive logged request to deactive my postpaid mobile number 9654741355 instead of Data Sim (9582223759).After number of attempts I finally was able to log a complain and asked them to deactivate my Data Sim (9582223759).

After that I haven’t got any bill regarding that number I thought that the Data Sim (9582223759) got deactivated.
It was just today when I got that my post paid number 9654741355 which I was using since last five years got barred.when I visited Vodafone store they told me that I have to pay 968 which was due on my Data Sim (9582223759) number which I have already closed 5 months back.
· I haven’t used the data sim more than 4 days due to connectivity issue at my aera.
· I already called customer care to deactivate my data sim several time but no action taken.
· How can Vodafone can barred my services I am a valued customer since last five years.
· Please let me know where I have to file a complaint on this issue.
Please resolve my issue, You can check the usage on this number (9582223759) as I haven’t used this number and called number of time to close it why I have to pay the due.
Please let me know earliest if you can resolve this matter and activate my barred number 9654741355. Otherwise I have to take this matter to consumer court

Amit kanak

Jan 29, 2013

Regarding extra amount added into bill.

Dear Sir/Mam,
I yadu nagar new customer of Vodafone postpaid 9758664977 since last month.I had taken the youth-250 plan and according to it 1GB data is free and I had consumed aprox 950 MB which is less than it.But the Vodafone store agent and customer care agent are not registering my complaint, saying that charges are according to the pro-database which I was not informed at the initial when I had taken the Plan by the executive or by any message that I have to use 750 MB or other.Now my billing Last date is 5-feb-2013 and I want to pay my bill but About Rs1000 Extra is added into my bill of that data and my complaint is not registered by anybody.I had complained a lot of times from mails but they are not responding .Please resolve the problem as soon as possible so that I can pay my bill and my number is barred off from the Vodafone service because of it I am facing a lot of problems.I will be thankful to you.

Jan 5, 2013

without my request they set caller tune and deducted total 45 rs

without my request they set a caller tune and cut 30rs from my balance and then they deducted 15rs for the song ....then i called customer care and there executive talked so badly,he misbehaved.....
Radd

Jan 4, 2013

ADV CT Rental

I am using postpaid connection from Vodafone. In this month bill it has been mentioned as ADV CT Rental charge is Rs.75. What is meant by that? Kindly provide me the explanation.

Rad.N
puneet17

Dec 15, 2012

postpaid bill

hello
I hv got my November bill after seeing I can say that in vodafone there is no rule and regulation u people follow.I tried to talk to Relationship manager but after talking one time he is not picking my phone. U have cross all the limits really u prepares the bill without paying any attention.First of all read my november bill. on u hv activated my new plan Talk149 with M2M -New Plan on 28 oct on my request and u have included 711/-as advance rental which is valid for one year in my nov. bill that is ok but on nov 20 u have changed my plan to Vodafone Biz Plan without informing me. When I mailed u regarding this, u have replied me that u have change this plan on saying of Relationship manager as mentioned in ur mail. Also u have charged so much amount on STD minutes but could u tell me on which criteria u have followed u have charged 864/- for 684 minutes also u have charged so much on sms.As a proof i attatching my oct and nov. bill.So first of all correct my bill and charge according the rule bcoz as a proof i can prove that u hv charged unnecessarily. I will not pay my bill untill u correct my bill otherwise I will complain and I hv sufficient proof for that. Take immediate action regarding this.
Puneet Kr. Goyal
Vel India Send email

Nov 14, 2012

Non activation of new prepaid connection even after 4 full working days

Hello Manish,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/QFDriA so that we can address your concern better.

Vodafone Customer Care.
9415073757 Send email

Nov 11, 2012

plan ke according gakat call rate provide hone ke samandh me

Even the two loacl and std packs have not been activated
Deepak Sood
9415073757(number ported to vodafone)
9415073757 Send email

Nov 11, 2012

plan ke according gakat call rate provide hone ke samandh me

A SIMILAR KINDA CASE HAS HAPPENED WITH ME AT JHANSI DIVISIONAL OFFICE BY A TEAM LEADER NAMED PRABHAKAR HE ALSO HAS BLUFFED ME COMITTING THAT POST USAGE OF RS 127 THE CALL RATES WOULD BE FLAT .30 PAISA FOF LOCAL AND STD AFTER ACTIVATING TWO ADDON PACKS OS RS 30 EACH BUT THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE TOLD ME THAT THE UNBILLED WOULD BE CALCULATED AT THE BASE RATES OF THE PLAN VODAFONE IS BLIFFING ON CUSTOMERS
Deepak Sood
9415073757(number ported to vodafone)
Vel India Send email

Nov 8, 2012

Details of Incoming Calls

Hello Anantdogra,

Please know that we have addressed your concern over email. Kindly check.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
Yogeshkumar93 Send email

Nov 6, 2012

Deduct Balance

Dear Sir/mam

I am using vodafone Prepaid mobile. the company automatic daily deduct the balance. so plz help me.

my contact no. : 9536857161
Sanjay Prajapati Send email

Nov 6, 2012

miss call

I am geeting miss calls from these numbers +23224005864 Dated 02.09.2011 time 02:06 PM & +9125240900331 dated 16.09.2011 time 01:30 AM please bring into kind notice and take neccessary action.

VishakhaBhat Send email

Nov 1, 2012

Unable to send & receive SMS

I had called vodafone customer care on +919820098200 on 30th October 2012 at 1630 to inquire about incoming call barring. When the cust.reps. response did not help, i agn called the cust. care at 1800. After that call I could bar incoming call from a particular nbr. on my cell but I dont knw what settings were changed by the vodafone cust. care centre, I am not receiving any SMS and not able to send any SMS.
I call the customer care agn on 31st Oct but all in vain. I was den told to remove the sim card from the existing cell and try sending message thru other device but I still cudnt send message. I inserted another sim card in my existing cell and tried send message and it was a success.
This means the problem is with the sim card I am currently using.
Please resolve this problem as I am missing out on contacting my friend who are abroad.
VishakhaBhat Send email

Oct 31, 2012

Unable to send & receive SMS

I had called vodafone customer care on =919820098200 on 30th October 2012 at 1630 to inquire about incoming call barring. When the cust.reps. response did not help, i agn called the cust. care at 1800. After that call I could bar incoming call from a particular nbr. on my cell but I dont knw what settings were changed by the vodafone cust. care centre, I am not receiving any SMS and not able to send any SMS.
This means the problem is with the sim card I am currently using.
Sonakshi Singh Send email

Oct 31, 2012

money deduction

I didnot activate any pack but two packs named,shayaris pack and nutrition in pregnancy pack were activated .i recharged my no. 8518918908 by rs.100 but it become 72.please do something .i want it back .i want to deactivate it also.

JETAIRWAYS - Poor Treatment of Disabled Passengers
    Booking of ticket. The tickets were booked more than two...
    Southern railway chennai suburb local train - SUSPENSION OF REGULAR TRAINS
    Dear Sir, We are the regular commuters of the suburban...
    Idea - RE: I HAVE LOST MY SIM & MOBILE
    Dear Customer, SIM deactivation entails validation of...
    UPSC - lost my registration id
    sir,i lost my registration id please me to get my admit...
    TV9 Kannada - Lay man preacher who is cheating families and special...
    I know the person who is cheating the families and special...
    Tata Sky - Contact Tata Sky
    I suggest you to provide your subscriber ID here so that...
    gram samaj kabza - rasta banane ke liye
    sir mere yaha ek rasta aata hai jo jarjar ho gayi hai vo...
    64628 - Poor Phone Service in Customer Relations
    I was unable to get through on the telephone number...
    SBI Mobile Banking - state bank freedom
    sir I am download sbi freedom application and get the...
    mcd, (Horticulture Deptt.) delhi - Lopping off dangerous tree branches
    18, April 2014 Dy. Conservator of Forests Govt. of...