Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

suthakaran

Oct 12, 2014

wrong deduct

My vodafone no 9283451312 I am recharge rs 200 today morni ng check the balance it show rs 97 iam complaint to vodafone customer care they told to me you download app rs 99/= but I dont download any app so you take action and refund the amount from vodafone to me
Durga kant

Oct 7, 2014

bill not recv. & Bill amt wrong.

Kind Attn.
1)--I have no recv. my bill last 7 Months.
2)--Pls Check my bill (8447315915) & deducted conference charge, because it is wrong amt.

If I it is not correct then i have no payment against my bill. So pls solve my problem whose i pay my bill amt.

Durga Kant Jha
M--8447315915
rohitneginahan

Sep 25, 2014

sim blocked

dear sir
my Sim automatically blocked.my all contact in Sim its very needful for me please tell me how to show my contact.its very urgent and i suffering loss because of it.8053800893
from
gurmeet
ruchira papers limited
purchase@ruchirapapers.com
nitinshukla888

Sep 12, 2014

transaction is completed but not got the amount

My Vodafone no. Is 9648527723 and order no. 592734377 I dint got the amount....
nitinshukla888

Sep 11, 2014

transaction successful but didnt got the amount

My transaction was successful but didn't got the amount(12).
tarun.modi09

Aug 30, 2014

wrong commitment

this is with reference to the request i provided for mnp on my number 9650507276 on 12th august 2014.as there was less benefits in my plan ,i applied for porting to other company.i generated a porting code on 12th august 2014.with reference to the same i got a call from mnp team the next day ie on 13th august 2014.i had a talk with Mr Manish on 13th august 2014 (at 2:56pm) on my alternate phone no.(9999194845) and he suggested me a plan that suited my need,he offered me a plan of monthly rental rs999.in that he told me that i will me getting the following benefits i.e.(2500 mins local and STD valid for both landline and mobile ,4 GB 3g data and 1000 local and national sms and call rates a s applicable).i confirmed him again about the plan and asked whether he is sure that the 2500 local and national mins are valid for both landline and mobile so he confirmed me that it is valid on both.today 16th august 2014(at 1:53 pm) i had a talk with the 198 team executive and asked them whether the plan is active or not and also asked them about the benefits of the plan.so they told me that the 2500 local and national mins are valid only on mobile and not on landline.SO ARE YOU MAKING A FOOL OF CUSTOMER????..FIRST YOU ARE PROVIDING WRONG DETAILS TO THE CUSTOMER SO THAT THEY CONTINUE WITH YOUR COMPANY AND WHEN WE THE CUSTOMERS AGREE TO CONTINUE THEN YOU RENEGE TO YOUR COMMITMENT.I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEE AT THE MATTER AND ALSO LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOUR MNP TEAM EXECUTIVE AND ME .I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THE COMPANY WHICH COMMIT WRONG.I WANT WHAT I WAS COMMITED OR COMPENSATION.i mailed them this message 15 days ago but have not got the solution yet.i have mailed the msg to applette as well as nodal team but there is no resolution.i request u to plz take up this mattet.it will be very thankful to u.
Tarun modi
mona.chatur@trai.com

Jul 31, 2014

forged deduction
i am a student and as well a customer of vodafone by 8795175169. i got recharged of 100rs on 18th of july and got 86 rs and made no calls and no apllications neither net usage. today i checked for my balance i found it to be rs 10 only. i complained to customer care after 1.50rs of balance and the no given by him 9839756789 to complain to any senior took my fathers 1.58rs by the no. 9415534381.
customer care told me that i hav downloaded any application of vodafone on 22nd of july so deducted 75rs, which is wrong.

i did not do this.plz direct vodafone and their officials to refund my recharge immediately.vodafone is decieving the customers so i am complaing u to take necessary action against this forged act and compell vodafone to refund my all the balance deducted after 18th on any application. i have made a clear email to vodafone immediately before this. and give me further directions to contact the higher authorities to mona.chaturvedi121@gmail.com it appears that if i want to complain to vodafone i will hav to spend 75rs more so plz act immediately. reply me soon that what action is taken by you against vodafone.
mona.chatur@trai.com

Jul 30, 2014

Digvijay Singh87

Jun 28, 2014

Regarding My Postpaid bill and Vodafone services

My name is Digvijay Singh, lives in Noida-Sector-22, my phone no is: 9654625399 (Vodafone postpaid connection)

I have many issues regarding Vodafone Services, plans and Customer care services..

I am a valuable customer of Vodafone, having a postpaid connection of above mentioned no.

Here are my some complains:-

1. i have been provided a special plan of Rs 249/ in which 600 minutes/per month are being provided for local and STD calls, but since March they have changed my plan and given only 300 minutes in Rs 249/, without my any knowledge since March 2014, they didn't provide me any kind of information...when i get aware of this i complained for it before couple of weeks ago....but due to change of plan i am paying much more money since March 2014 ...after complaining someone named "Rohit" not sure aboit name called me and given a commitment that they will be returning extra charges in the nest bill, but they didn't follow their words and again i didn't get any deduction..again complained through email but they only expressed regret, didn't provide as they promised to....

2. since when i am using this vodafone no, i am getting very weak network and due to it i am unable to talk properly over phone..issues like sound break, call disconnect and even i use a 3g plan in this no and due to weak network it don't work properly and get a speed of 2g, while i am paying for 3g..
i have registered many complains regarding this through customer care since novermber 2013, and they only give a time period and promise to improve it in given time but i didn't get any improvement at all.

i am tired of complaining them but they never provide a good service for which they are being paid...even when i told them to transfer the call to seniors they never pick the phone and phone get disconneted...

i request to kindly understand my situation and to take the proper action ....

Digvijay Singh
digvijay.happy@gmail.com
Mantosh Pandey

Jun 21, 2014

verification charge 1000

Dear,sir i mantosh kumar i port my old 2 conection in vodafone 3 june 2014 when regarding my numer varifiction 1 person vigeted at my billing adderes who he asked some qustion to my land lead who is hot athorize owner his hasbsnd is my woner he asked, when your tenent will not pay the bill so you pay the bill if you agre so you give me in writen and bound amount 1000 rupise so my land lead is said that i will not give in writen and 1000 amount so you dont provaed conection . who man gone office and submit in mail that landlead is said that dont prowaed the conection . when i came to know i called to costamer care pikup the phone mr.jawed he arguued 45 mintes to me he said that our compeni is not flloup the rule of trai we make our rule and fllo this rule and barred my number my mumber 9958943914and 7532939497 which 3 years old my number i dont want to close is this number if your rule is that i am ready to pay the amount but you dont close this number please my my contect number 09958833914
mukesh chandra rastogi

Jun 1, 2014

25% not provided as shown at the time of charging

I have recharged a special plan for the credit of 2GB data with a benefit of 25% extra i.e. 512 MB vide transaction id 106332117 dated 21/05/2014 for Rs 449. Today it is showing 2 GB consumed with a warning of Nil balance. Please take up the matter with the service provider immediately to avoid any further correspondence in the matter.
mathavadhas

Apr 13, 2014

3g sim not activate and security fees not refund

hi i am using vodafone prepaid service for last 3 year.One month before i received a call from your representative regarding postpaid offer. During our discussion, i have agreed for Monthly Rs.499 postpaid plan.On that day evening, i gave all of my required documents with Rs 500 as a security fees to your person (Mobile Number: 9923007279).I got a new 3G postpaid sim which will activated soon as per his commitment.I have been waiting since a weak to make my new 3g sim work but all in wain. The activation did not take place.
When I tried calling the shit customer service always kept on waiting forever to talk to someone. After the frustration, i went to vodafone show room near starbazar akurdi. The sales people also not answering properly & they said we are not providing postpaid to bachelor.
Is there is any new rule in TRAI that Post paid should be given to married people??? if it so give that in written so that i will take the appropriate action..
This is such a worst customer support & response to the customers who is using your service for past 3+ years..First treat the customers in proper manner. It was a worst experience i had with your team at Starbazar Akurdi.
Don't cheat customers by calling giving false commitments & fake offers.
Is this a new cheating plan you have started to collect Rs 500 each from all of the customers...
Return my Rs.500 otherwise i ll file a proper complaint against your team.
Let me know the procedure to switch the network...
Thank you so much for providing a worst support & gave a good experience on your network.
Shivam Baghel

Apr 5, 2014

Cheating

Sir ,my no. is 9720464466
I today used the used ussd code *444*8# which was to activate 35 mob I day internet but a message came deducting my 8 ripped activating std calls @rs 1/3 mins.
Now it want my money back
They have cheated me!!!!
pradeepsharma

Feb 20, 2014

POSTPAID RENTAL INCREASE

Hi sir,
i have purchase a vodafone postpaid connection on dt. 02/08/2013 and according to my plan :- my monthly rental Rs. 149/-
after few month on today dt. 20/02/2014 i have recd. a sms from vodafone side that is ' dear customer w.e.f next bill cycle rental you active plan 149 special paln will be revised to Rs. 199'
sir i want to confirm that:- how can vodafone change my monthly rental without my permission
please reply me............................
pranshu.agarwal

Jan 20, 2014

No Network in Noida Sector 29

For last 3 to 4 days we are not having any network connectivity in some regions of Sector 29, Noida. It's a complete black out we are unable to make or receive any calls this is hampering our daily work.

Please let us know what is the issue here and we request you to take the matter very seriously and raise it to higher levels or let us know whom to contact.

Narendra k

Dec 28, 2013

Sim is not working

Dear sir, I am a vodafone user from last 4 year. I have a vodafone sim(08052415041),which is not working before 2 months. I have been complained many times for two months but vodafone team does not take any responce regarding to me. The vodafone store is so far away from me. I requested you to solve my problem soon,otherwise i will change my network.
SANJAY06

Oct 11, 2013

Security fees not refund

Sir mera mobile no.9758580906 hai jo vodafone postpaid ka tha jisme meri 500 rupaye ki securtiy jama karbayi thi. Ab ise mene airtel me mnp karba liya hai. Aaj mujhe airtel me 3 month hone ja rahe hai .lekin meri securtiy feesh abhi bhi nahi aayi hai. Sir please help me. Sanjay singh/rajvir singh vill devtariya post akbarpur kot aliganj etah pin 207247
Aarzoo Gupta

Sep 16, 2013

billing complaints

I am Anjali Gupta. I m using a Vodafone postpaid connection (9811789775). I received a call from Vodafone department (9873809713) that they stop my incoming and outgoing call because I didn't pay bill of (9999182667) this no. I told them that I didn't purchase this no. this is not my no. and I am not going to pay that amount. so they stop my incoming and outgoing call.
saurabh pandey

Aug 24, 2013

3g sim not activated from a weak

When I tried calling the shit customer service I kept on waiting forever to talk to someone. After the frustration of having to wait 40mins with no answer I had to hang up. Vodafone sucks hardcore. Never ever go for them. there service is completely fucked up and there new so-called 850 network is a joke. When you talk to someone in store, the sales people don't know what is going on and are completely incompetent,all time these store people replay in the same way,yes i have send your complain ,than again wait for 24 hours ,after 24 hours it was not working than again i called to customer care ,they said you have got negative verification on 20th of this month while person for verification came on 22ed of this month,their staff do't do verification on time.they all are gone for honeymoon i think......this company don't feel the pain of their customer,
u r feel free to reply @prideofleo@gmail.com
puranindia

Apr 20, 2013

my mobile number 9811675549 which has been blocked

Customer Manager,

This is with reference to my mobile number 9811675549 which has been blocked on 16 April 2013.

On enquiring about it, they gave the reason that I have a pending bill of Rs. 2000 something against a vodaphone number 7838465982 which I have purchased from your Mini Outlet from I Block Market, Sector-12, Noida.

I had purchased this dongle number for internet usage. The outlet had sold this internet mobile number on saying this after three months you can convert it to prepaid. After exact three months the vodaphone number was not working. When I visited the outlet they said you have to go to main outlet in Sector-18, Noida. When I visited there they said that this number can’t be converted to prepaid, as they said it was a postpaid connection.

I would like to know that if it was a post paid connection why it was not working after three months as per plan. My number didn’t work after exactly 3 months as per plan. I haven’t used this number during this period and to that matter I have been receiving numerous call regarding the payment. I have been explaining this matter number of times to the customer executive and your billing department people to no vain.

I have explain the same matter to the calling executive (Mr. Ashotosh – 9811828374) called me and said that he will solved this issue, but when I went to Sector-18, Noida outlet nothing was done.

Your sector 18 Noida outlet said this number 7838465982 can’t be converted to Prepaid and the outlet at I block, Sector-12 Noida said it can be. I have been visiting the outlet for my problem to be solved but to no vain.

Infact the number which I bought for internet dongle 7838465982 was sold to me cheatingly giving wrong information.

I am using this number 9811675549 for more than 10 years and you can see my payment records.

I have a small baby and old mother at home with I couldn’t communicate. Due to this blocking of my mobile number 9811675549 my family and I have gone through harassment.

I want my services to be continued immediately or I have to report this issue to concern authorities for action.

puranindia

Apr 16, 2013

mobile number 9811675549 which has been blocked

I would like to know that if it was a post paid connection why it was not working after three months as per plan. My number didn’t work after exactly 3 months as per plan. I haven’t used this number during this period and to that matter I have been receiving numerous call regarding the payment. I have been explaining this matter number of times to the cutomer executive and your billing department people to no vain.

Apr 16, 2013

my mobile number 9811675549 has been blocked

amitkanak

Mar 23, 2013

Call barred on my no 9654741355 due to Data Sim (9582223759)

I am Amit kanak, using Vodafone post paid number 9654741355 since last 5 years.I have bought one more DATA SIM for 3G internet use on Nov’12. Bearing number - 9582223759.

The Data Sim (9582223759) got activated on mid of November. But I have several data connectivity issue with the data Sim, I have contacted with customer care several times, but issue does not got resolved , due to this I called customer care and asked to deactivate my 3G Sim as I could not connect with it in my area.

As I have to call coustmer care with my postpaid mobile number 9654741355 as my data sim has not any calling facility.Every time I called the executive logged request to deactive my postpaid mobile number 9654741355 instead of Data Sim (9582223759).After number of attempts I finally was able to log a complain and asked them to deactivate my Data Sim (9582223759).

After that I haven’t got any bill regarding that number I thought that the Data Sim (9582223759) got deactivated.
It was just today when I got that my post paid number 9654741355 which I was using since last five years got barred.when I visited Vodafone store they told me that I have to pay 968 which was due on my Data Sim (9582223759) number which I have already closed 5 months back.
· I haven’t used the data sim more than 4 days due to connectivity issue at my aera.
· I already called customer care to deactivate my data sim several time but no action taken.
· How can Vodafone can barred my services I am a valued customer since last five years.
· Please let me know where I have to file a complaint on this issue.
Please resolve my issue, You can check the usage on this number (9582223759) as I haven’t used this number and called number of time to close it why I have to pay the due.
Please let me know earliest if you can resolve this matter and activate my barred number 9654741355. Otherwise I have to take this matter to consumer court

Amit kanak

Jan 29, 2013

Regarding extra amount added into bill.

Dear Sir/Mam,
I yadu nagar new customer of Vodafone postpaid 9758664977 since last month.I had taken the youth-250 plan and according to it 1GB data is free and I had consumed aprox 950 MB which is less than it.But the Vodafone store agent and customer care agent are not registering my complaint, saying that charges are according to the pro-database which I was not informed at the initial when I had taken the Plan by the executive or by any message that I have to use 750 MB or other.Now my billing Last date is 5-feb-2013 and I want to pay my bill but About Rs1000 Extra is added into my bill of that data and my complaint is not registered by anybody.I had complained a lot of times from mails but they are not responding .Please resolve the problem as soon as possible so that I can pay my bill and my number is barred off from the Vodafone service because of it I am facing a lot of problems.I will be thankful to you.

Jan 5, 2013

without my request they set caller tune and deducted total 45 rs

without my request they set a caller tune and cut 30rs from my balance and then they deducted 15rs for the song ....then i called customer care and there executive talked so badly,he misbehaved.....

Tata Housing - Interest charged
    I, Munira M. Basrai has received an Invoice No.6410007830...
    Vodafone - VODAFONE is CHEATER
    i am frustrated for two days with vodafone, its not my...
    EPIC RESEARCH - THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL RESPONSE
    I take my complaint back and would like to say Thanks to...
    Tata Docomo Prepaid Sim Card - Block my sim
    Sir Please block my Sim . i lost my phone . My...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - Need To delete my Skill Details
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Wrongly entered my skills details.......
    281853 - lost my TNPSC One Time Registration
    Dear Sir, I lost my TNPSC One Time Registration NO and...
    GAMMON INDIA LIMITED - NON FUNCTIONING OF BROAD BAND NEAR ABOUT 7 DAYS
    Dear Sir, we are suffering from Broad Band Connection...
    HP Gas - email id corection
    I have wrongly entered my I'd as...
    snapdeal - Too Much Delay in Shipment
    Dear CC, order ID: 3168388857 | Order Placed on :...
    Pan card - Correction in name
    TO. UTI INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNOLOGY & SERVICE...