Vodafone

Consumer complaints and reviews about Vodafone

Nawaz Khan

Jul 8, 2016

All services bared of vodafone postpaid

श्रीमान जी,
मेरा मोबाइल नंबर 9219752316 को जो कि वोडाफोन कम्पनी का है को कल रात सभी सुविधाओं से उन्मोचित कर दिया, जबकि इसके लिए वोडाफोन (पोस्ट पेड) कम्पनी ने किसी भी प्रकार की कोई भी सूचना नहीं दी थी ।

मुझको अपने कार्य के सम्बन्ध में प्रतिदिन कई काॅल करनी पडती है। मोबाइल नंबर की सभी सर्विस बन्द होने से काफी दिक्कत परेशानी का सामना करना पड रहा है,
अतः आपसे निवेदन है कि मेरे उक्त नम्बर को जल्द से जल्द चालू करवाने की कृपा करे

निवेदन कर्ता
नवाज़ ख़ान
मोबाइल नंO -09219752316
surya goswami

Jun 5, 2016

No network

I am not getting network since 24/6/16 at Surdas Colony, near sector 91 phase 1, Faridabad HR. Complaint many times to vodafone customer carer as well through emails. But there is fix up of problem. I can not make incoming calls and outgoing calls and can not use internet. This is has made me communication less with others. After complaining to vodafone there is no respond from them to fix up the issue till date now as on 6/6/16. It seems we took the granted very cheap service and service provider. We are paying rent and getting no services.
Shobhitgupta19

May 19, 2016

Cut the ruppee

I have not send any type of request and in my account 90 ruppee deducted and I got a message

Hello! Glam World pack is now active on your number, as requested.This service is valid till 18-06-2016 and a 30 days rental of Rs.90 has been deducted.Your current Balance post service activation is Rs.120.63.To deactivate SMS STOP to or call 155223(toll free).

It's wrong way to deducted amount from my account balance
Shobhit Gupta
Mobile no. 9794196144
Abhay Purohit

Apr 18, 2016

Return of money

We have recharged our net pack on 10th April but did not get the data amount on my phone of Rs 147 neither the Vodafone store got the amount so the amount is still with you so please transfer it to my account no 30417290783.
SankSadhana Trainer

Apr 8, 2016

Misguiding the Customers and forcing them go for Postpaid Conneciton otherwise they will not refund the balances

Also I must say that the Vodafone Sector-18,Noida store is the worst place to take your issues. No management is there. Worst place
SankSadhana Trainer

Apr 8, 2016

My Vodafone micro-sim having the Pre-paid number 9582082936 has been broken down while inserting the same in the Samsung mobile almost 3 months back.
Today , I have visited the Vodafone Store at Sector-18 Noida, and request for the duplicate SIM and shown my ID proof , The person told me that my SIM has been deactivated and the balance of almost 100+INR , it still have so to get the same you need to convert this number to PostPaid service otherwise this number will be assigned to someone else and there will be no refund for 100+INR that this SIM holds.
This is entirely Wrong .
The person at the store always forces the customer to have Postpaid connection instead of Prepaid. This is entirely wrong and who will be responsible of my 100+INR .

I will take this matter to the customer court if I will not get the proper reply from Vodafone and also Sector-18 Vodafone store for misguiding
Mauly

Feb 23, 2016

deduct 25 rupee

I am arun kuamra. I have a Vodafone prepaid no 7830702914
its a u.p. west circle no. yesterday 25 rupee deduct and one massage
found hello bollywood scroop pack is active on your number
,as requested. this service is valid till 29.02.16 and 5 day rental of
rs 25.has been deduct.But i can not request for activate this service.
plz refund my money as soon as possible.Also DND Service activate so
that i relief for un nesessory calls.
preetee

Feb 23, 2016

deduct 25 rupee

bollybood scoop pack activate automatically and deduct 25 rupee i have aprox 60 rupee in my no 7830702914 but deduct all rupee any type of service activate. plz refund my money as soon as posible
Panditkkp

Jan 13, 2016

wrong information by Vodafone

Vodafone shown offer in 147 recharge and you will get 500+780 but I got only 1024 mb so please resolve It.
devyani11

Jan 13, 2016

FRAUD TRANSACTION

A fraud transaction was made from my credit card to VODAFONE BILLDESK MUMBAI IN. A payment of Rs.4996.00 was made from my credit card after a received a fraud phone call from the number:917292014284 . The number is a vodafone number and i have complained about it to billdesk as well as Vodafone for not to process or realize the transaction. Its a serious matter i hv come across a number of similar complaints but no action has been taken so far. Kindly help me discourage such activities and take an action against the Ph no. that was recharged by this fraud transaction and also provide the IP address and mobile number to which the payment was made. I shall share the details of my card to help track the transaction once i receive a responsse from you
Devyani
My contact no:9695963730
Urmilasony

Jan 8, 2016

Outgoing calls not valid

I have a prepaid mobile number 9670924380 in the name of my wife Mrs Urmila Mishra. There is a balance of more than rs 270/ still the outgoing calls in roaming from Bhopal is not available. Gallery services of Vodafone are pathetic and not supportive. We are senior citizens above the age of 70 yes and are harassed by the service provider. Please look into the same. .

U N Mishra
Subhash.Bhati

Dec 29, 2015

VODAFONE NOT PROVIDE ME PORT OUT CODE

I am Subhash Bhati, my mob no is +918126186005, i have requested for port out From Vodavone and place the request on 28th Dec. on 29nd Dec i have called Vodafone customer care number, they said ki humare sistums me problam hai isliye sahayta karne me asmarth hai, aisa vo do dino se bol rhe hai, Again i send Port out request on 29th they said Dear Customer, service is currently unavailable. Please try after sometime. Please provide the solution ASAP
SUBHASH BHATI

VODAFONE NOT PROVIDE ME PORT OUT CODE

Abhishek anshul

Dec 27, 2015

Internet connection

With respect..i want to bring the fact in your knowledge that i am a vodafone customer...i have a postpade connection..sir from 1 month ago i am unable to find internet connection in my home..i made call so many times to their authorities but they did not seem to have intrest in resolving my problems...still i am very unhappy wiyh their approach and servises...atleast 10 times i am pursuing them for the issue but always results are zero...kindly help me in the matter
Abhishek
ajaysharma0121

Dec 15, 2015

recharge coupan not active

I purchase top-up recharge of 20 rupees after entering 16 digit number message comes coupon not active. The due date mentioned on the coupon is 27-01-2017 and serial number is 400104886783. My Mobile number is 9759302304.

Please help me
soma verma

Nov 2, 2015

money deduction and services activated without knowledge

Services activated without my knowledge and Rs.90/- deducted from my account. When message came I deactivated service but my money is still not refunded. Customer help line no. Is also not support for this . Please do the needgull as soon as possible and refund my money.
Simrit

Oct 21, 2015

Harassment & Deactivation of number even after submitting documents

Vodafone bullies again !
Even after the Sector-18 Noida, India Vodafone shop's confirmation that I visited the store on June 3rd 2015 with updated documents and they had verified the documents, Vodafone Specialised Care team, Nodal and Appelate continue to attack me and even barred my calls for the second time in the last three months. Now Vodafone has deactivated my number to prevent my migrating to another company through mobile portability even when I have paid my bill. I had requested them for an apology letter or an investigation before submitting documents for the second time but they clearly refused that.

Vodafone has no right to treat Indian customers this way ! This is harassment and discrimination ! Vodafone would have been sued in another country for such treatment. Leave alone making up for the inconvenience and deep stress caused to me, they refuse to even order the Specialised Vodafone Care Team and the Noida store to send me an apology letter for the false feedback they had given to the Nodal Office . As it is Vodafone Nodal and Appellate are incapable of resolving conflicts fairly and effectively as they blindly support their teams.

Details of this case could be referred to in the Vodafone Section at-

anshul201

Sep 29, 2015

sim

mara sim card abhi tak chalu nhi hua ha sim leya huya muja 8 din ho gya ha my new sin number 9999365146
my number is 7838931306
Ayush Raj Singh

Sep 11, 2015

lost sim

sir my mobile is lost when I am trevlling in bus at school time plz block my this sim no.is 08932924604
Utkarsh keshari

Sep 6, 2015

Services stopped on my no. Even the iniincoming calls

Services has been stopped on my Vodafone Number, when it has crossed credit limits.
I want to ask how they can stop my incoming service.
When the payment is not done on time, stop other services data plan and outgoing calls.
What is the need that they disconnect all the services including incoming calls.
Kindly report my problem and update me with the solution..
sachin som

Aug 30, 2015

recharge coupon problem

I Have purchased Rs.20 Paper Recharge Card But when i rechage it, it shows invalid MMI code. Please Give Me Secret Pin Of This Card On My E-mail ID Or Recharge On My Number .

My Mobile Number And Recharge Card Details

Mobile Number: 8006565805

E mail ID: sachinsoam52@gmail.com
Serial No. Of Recharge card is 235650970259

Secret Pin: ?
shiv9

Jul 31, 2015

Not received data after recharge

After rechargeof 497.00 still not received 3g data on vodafone mobile no. 8948998263 and transaction ref no. is IG0ALKTCZ4
jaiswalrahul

Jul 16, 2015

Network Issue

I have lodged complain with Vodafone 15 days back regarding network issue but still I did not get any response from Vodafone.
Please help as it is getting worse to handle the situation.

Rahul Jaiswal
9711597199/9891058550
satyam chaudhary

Jun 19, 2015

damage recharge card secret no.

Dameg my 30 rupie vodafone recharge card secret no.
sumit199

Jun 18, 2015

illegal bill

there is no response comes out from vodafone, the vodafone cheat indian people with different type of free plan after purchasing plan they send customer illegal bill and pressurize customer to pay bill. they says to me if you carry on your postpaid plan then you will get discount by us. but i want to say him there is no extra use then why will you send me this type of illegal bill. you make fool us. there is no enquiry on my postpaid number 8586969871.

Airtel - Non-recharge of Airtel 3G internet
    I have done internet 3G recharge of Airtel data for my...
    Fake doctor - Fake Degree
    Dear Sir, This mail is regarding an information on an...
    airtel tower - Network Problem
    There is problem in New Administrative Building &...
    maven silicon,Bangalore - Placement Updates
    “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve...
    AXIS BANK EDC MACHINES - internationa card not update in axis edc machine
    Dear Sir/Madam, We at LENSKART.COM, chinchwad store...
    DEN CABLE NETWORK - non availability of malayalam channel
    sir, we are the inhabitant in muzaffarnagar. we want to...
    MANGILAL KACHAWA - GPF SLIP NOT RECEIVED FOR LAST 2 YEARS MY GFP NO M/515617
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GPF SLIP FOR LAST 2 YEARS MY GFP NO...
    certificate - Certificate
    NEVER GO FOR "DTDC"...... REALLY BAD...
    one assist - OneAssist
    Dear Basheer, Greetings from OneAssist...! We...