VTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about VTU

Jai Ganesh .M.N.

Mar 25, 2015

Revaluation, December 2014-15.

Revaluation has not at all been done in case of Basic Electrical Engineering Subject.All students who applied for revaluation have not got even a single marks.The irresponsibility of VTU evaluators
can be seen here.
This is not fair!.
PuneethShankar

Mar 24, 2015

Challege revaluation

I am 2008 batch student want to apply for challenging revaluation.
A article on bangalore mirror says as below :
The VTU’s new rules for revaluation and challenge revaluation come into effect from 2011-12 and are applicable to those seeking admission from 2011-12 onwards.
However, students admitted prior to 2011-12 will have to apply for revaluation and challenge reevaluation under old rules.
So i am eligible for crv.
But if i ask to VTU and in my college they are saying i cannot apply for challenging revaluation. Please help me out
muniraja y

Mar 24, 2015

basic thermodynamics

i will got 32 in this subject and apply revaluation result but no change in marks
purshi

Mar 18, 2015

revaluation

Worst of vtu they won't care of students future. Y did they removed challenge revaluation.....we will put for revaluation only when we confident of getting marks right....
Jashwanth

Mar 18, 2015

result withheld

I am studying in my 8th sem in Bangalore Institute of Technology but result of one subject in 7th sem is withheld so please announce the result soon since i need to aplly for my further studies.......
mohammed inam ul hasan

Mar 16, 2015

revaluation results

Hi u plz send the readult of revaluation of 3rd sem
is student

Mar 16, 2015

revaluation

the revaluation is not done properly...we only give for revaluation when we are confident about getting the marks...neither are we intrested in wasting your time nor our money....its injustice to the students... this complaint should be taken to notice ...its the question of a students career.... how can they do this?
expo2020

Mar 7, 2015

MICROELECTRONICS IN 8th SEM..(BAD DECISION OF VTU FOR 06 SCHEME STUDENTS)

I am a 09 batch student of vtu and was studing 06 scheme syllabus..i was about to get the degree in 2014.But in 8th sem we have got a verrrrry tuff subject (microelectronics {10ec63} ) in place of very easy subject (digital switching system {10ec83},which we were unable to clear in june 2014 and again in jan 2015 after giving my full effort to clear the subject.
now i have given it for revailuation..DUE TO ONLY ONE SUBJECT WE ( About 10 students of city engg college) ARE UNABLE TO GET THE DEGREE

.VTU HAS NOT DONE FAIR WITH US,GIVING 10EC63 IN PLACE OF 10EC83.

WE WANT VTU AUTHORITY TO THINK ABOUT THIS..THIS IS VERY SERIOUS ISSUE FOR US.

WE WANT KIND CO-OPRATION OF VTU AUTHORITY REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

WE ARE NOT GETTING DEGREE DUE TO ONLY ONLY ONE SUBJECT THAT IS MICROELECTRONICS(10EC638)..

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP US.

HELP............................................

TO GET US A DEGREE..

PRAY FOR US......
Aazad ajit

Feb 25, 2015

result withheld

Respected sir/mam
I am studying in new horizon college of engineering affiliated to vtu. My 1st sem result is in withheld for 1subject which is basic electrical. Plz publish my result soon. My name is Ajit sharma and my u.s.n is 1NH14ME149. plz plz plz publish it soon.

Feb 18, 2015

Up grading software by VTU

VTU is well known among the universities to use modern technology. We request VTU to up grade their software to further heights so that students them self can login his/her account and pay exam /revalution/photocopy etc fees by credit/debit cards. Acknowledge can be sent by automated SMS, email to students. At present student's valuable time is wasted by standing in queue for above purpose. All engineering college may accept fees online. Necessary help may extended by college to students who not able to do online transaction.

Feb 18, 2015

Reopen option of challenge revalution

Engineering student of batch 2012 on wards are deprived of challenge revaluation facility. Since quality of revaluation is not reliable, students with critical subject back or back with 5 or more subjects are not getting justice. Their entire year is wasted. VTU is therefore requested to reopen option of challenge revaluation at least for above students. Supplementary exam is best option VTU may consider same sympathetically.Many students do not have financial backing hence it is very painful for a poor student to face year back in his career.

Feb 17, 2015

Revalution

Revalution
I had applied for revaluation of a critical subject-Network Analysis of 3rd sem EC. On declaration of revl result by VTU it was found that my result was not displayed. That means I was treated as year back student and not eligible for 7 th sem.
On inquiry with my college it was found college had not forwarded my reval application to VTU. They told that its your mistake you applied for photocopy only.
Whereas fact was I had applied for reval first and photocopy on the next day. The concern clerk of college had made mistake by resetting earlier reval application.I had paid VTU fees for reval and photocopy both.
Fortunately Principal of college agreed to help me and issued letter to VTU and requested them to declare my reval result. With great difficulty and after paying fine I could get reval result in my favor. I cleared criti subject Net Work Analysis. I am sharing my experience with student so that they should takecare and apply photocopy and reval at one go.
Thanks to college and VTU who helped me.
Reena Lala C

Feb 13, 2015

Convocation certificate still not dispatched

I have re applied for my convocation form in november attaching a 900 Rs DD to it since im a 2011 pass out. I never received my convication certificate after my degree.. waiting for 2 years and after that tried callin VTU and no response.. wrote several emails but no responsr again after which i re applied for my convocation last november and still havent received it.

No one answers the phone at VTU and it is so not feasible to go to belgaum and get it.. i have a job and a baby to manage.

I dont understand what is causing this delay.

Kindly help

Reena Lala C
[1ME07EE039]
krishidha kanya

Feb 8, 2015

YASHUYASH...question for you

Hi Yashuyash i'm Pooja.I just wanted to know did you get any solutions from the vtu for the questions you asked earlier...I really thought of finding out this first and then to seek mine.Its not about their ignorance, its a fact.All the VTU students and I want to know.Please let us know whether this site helped you? or its just a fake BLACK BOX.
yashuyash

Feb 3, 2015

What do you mean by W ?

Sir/Mam, I have got my 1st sem results day before yesterday .
I have got marks in all the subjects except 1 and in that subject it is showing as W
And the result is :To be announced later
When can i get the marks of that subject?
yashuyash

Feb 2, 2015

What do you mean by W ?

Sir/Mam, I have got my 1st sem results yesterday .
And the result is :To be announced later
When can i get the marks of that subject?
jayshre

Jan 22, 2015

letter not recived from vtu yet

one of my answerpapper was booked bec of thr malpractice and was asked to go belgam for appolising . we had been there and was told a letter would be sent to homw within 15 days. yet we hav nt recived any kind of resopnse from them. whom do we need to contact
aparna2830

Jan 22, 2015

Results not displayed

My Results are not been displayed even when vtu results for 7th sem has been annouced or all regions. Request you to please help with some information on to whom to contact for the same. My usn no 2ke10me047.
anil mendon

Jan 21, 2015

result

vtu result 7th sem annouced for all regions but my results are not displaying please help me usn no 1ga09ec400.
Maithili S Shetty

Jan 16, 2015

year back cancellation

TO MR. K E PRAKASH
RESPECTED SIR,
IM A STUDENT OF SDIT(MANGALORE),2008 BATCH.I HAD TO LEAVE COLLEGE IN 4TH SEM DUE TO MY

FATHER'S ILLNESS TO LOOK AFTER HIS BUSINESS.NOW AFTER 4 YRS I HAVE RETURNED TO COLLEGE TO GET A

DEGREE CERTIFICATE.JUST NOW WROTE 5TH SEM EXAMS N IT WAS VERY TOUGH FOR ME.NEXT ATTEMPT IS

GOING TO BE MY LAST BECAUSE OF THE VTU RULES TO COMPLETE ENGINEERING IN 8 YRS.I REQUEST YOU TO

CANCEL THIS YEARBACK SYSTEM OR INCREASE THE NO. OF BACKLOGS TO MORE THAN 8 ELSE MY CAREER WILL

BE

DESTROYED.

THANKS SIR
Ahammed

Dec 25, 2014

Network Analysis

Hi, to everybody we are feeling ashamed on the VTU university because the images of circuit and the print of the questions are not clear its very hard to recognize the diagram and letters and numbers in the diagram question we are loosing hope on our studies because this "con" people know only to play fool around with us.

In different universities question paper and the diagram will be clear and the quality of print is very good compare to the VTU.
In this circumstances the people who will evaluate the paper of us, We will be the victim at the end of the day so i kindly request to ABVP to handle this situation and ask those people to be kind enough with the every student

Exam held on 24/12/2014
Place Bangalore
Ahammed

Dec 25, 2014

Network Analysis

In this circumstances the people who will evaluate the paper of us, will be the victim at the end of the day so i kindly request to ABVP to handle this situation and ask those people to be kind enough with the every student

Exam held on 24/12/2014
Place Bangalore
loria

Dec 24, 2014

PAPER DISASTER

Network Analysis written yesterday on 24th December 2014 6th and 7th questions where not visible at all and other questions where some how manageable I expect grace marks for all of them.....dis is my complain if not getting grace marks il make sure I launch n FIR to the university VTU
bharath76

Dec 24, 2014

Network analysis

Iam 3rd semester electronics student.... Yesterday we all written network analysis exam
In that question paper u people r not written circuits are properly and that circuits componet
Value r not written properly we can't see that value and u people r written part b resonance problem on
Part A section
roger federer

Dec 15, 2014

10CS32 electronic circuits

Dear VTU....question 5a...a problem on class B amplifier is out of syllabus

Aspiring Minds(amcat) - about results
    respected amcat team members, i attended cognizant...
    peekay fabrics - No proper network
    No proper network ..always no service at office
    GoJavas courier - worst courier service
    I have placed my order 12 days back and it shows the...
    kamelesh - gprs activation failed
    Sir I have registered in SBI freedom but when I go...
    VOLTAS SPLIT AC - Service charges
    I called up when my AC was in warranty.and the technician...
    3Star publicity - 3Star publicity
    Hi Dear Sir / Medam I M From SUrat. I m Belong from...
    Indian Army - ASC - Lost of Liquor Card
    Hello, I am wife of Late Sub. S.N.Verma. after his...
    Reliance Big TV - Pathetic service bcoz of which i want to discontinue
    Dear Team, I am fed up with your customer care service....
    BSNL - Calls barred
    Sir, I ported out from Idea to BSNL. But after more than a...