VTU

Consumer complaints and reviews about VTU

Aazad ajit

Feb 25, 2015

result withheld

Respected sir/mam
I am studying in new horizon college of engineering affiliated to vtu. My 1st sem result is in withheld for 1subject which is basic electrical. Plz publish my result soon. My name is Ajit sharma and my u.s.n is 1NH14ME149. plz plz plz publish it soon.

Feb 18, 2015

Up grading software by VTU

VTU is well known among the universities to use modern technology. We request VTU to up grade their software to further heights so that students them self can login his/her account and pay exam /revalution/photocopy etc fees by credit/debit cards. Acknowledge can be sent by automated SMS, email to students. At present student's valuable time is wasted by standing in queue for above purpose. All engineering college may accept fees online. Necessary help may extended by college to students who not able to do online transaction.

Feb 18, 2015

Reopen option of challenge revalution

Engineering student of batch 2012 on wards are deprived of challenge revaluation facility. Since quality of revaluation is not reliable, students with critical subject back or back with 5 or more subjects are not getting justice. Their entire year is wasted. VTU is therefore requested to reopen option of challenge revaluation at least for above students. Supplementary exam is best option VTU may consider same sympathetically.Many students do not have financial backing hence it is very painful for a poor student to face year back in his career.

Feb 17, 2015

Revalution

Revalution
I had applied for revaluation of a critical subject-Network Analysis of 3rd sem EC. On declaration of revl result by VTU it was found that my result was not displayed. That means I was treated as year back student and not eligible for 7 th sem.
On inquiry with my college it was found college had not forwarded my reval application to VTU. They told that its your mistake you applied for photocopy only.
Whereas fact was I had applied for reval first and photocopy on the next day. The concern clerk of college had made mistake by resetting earlier reval application.I had paid VTU fees for reval and photocopy both.
Fortunately Principal of college agreed to help me and issued letter to VTU and requested them to declare my reval result. With great difficulty and after paying fine I could get reval result in my favor. I cleared criti subject Net Work Analysis. I am sharing my experience with student so that they should takecare and apply photocopy and reval at one go.
Thanks to college and VTU who helped me.
Reena Lala C

Feb 13, 2015

Convocation certificate still not dispatched

I have re applied for my convocation form in november attaching a 900 Rs DD to it since im a 2011 pass out. I never received my convication certificate after my degree.. waiting for 2 years and after that tried callin VTU and no response.. wrote several emails but no responsr again after which i re applied for my convocation last november and still havent received it.

No one answers the phone at VTU and it is so not feasible to go to belgaum and get it.. i have a job and a baby to manage.

I dont understand what is causing this delay.

Kindly help

Reena Lala C
[1ME07EE039]
krishidha kanya

Feb 8, 2015

YASHUYASH...question for you

Hi Yashuyash i'm Pooja.I just wanted to know did you get any solutions from the vtu for the questions you asked earlier...I really thought of finding out this first and then to seek mine.Its not about their ignorance, its a fact.All the VTU students and I want to know.Please let us know whether this site helped you? or its just a fake BLACK BOX.
yashuyash

Feb 3, 2015

What do you mean by W ?

Sir/Mam, I have got my 1st sem results day before yesterday .
I have got marks in all the subjects except 1 and in that subject it is showing as W
And the result is :To be announced later
When can i get the marks of that subject?
yashuyash

Feb 2, 2015

What do you mean by W ?

Sir/Mam, I have got my 1st sem results yesterday .
And the result is :To be announced later
When can i get the marks of that subject?
jayshre

Jan 22, 2015

letter not recived from vtu yet

one of my answerpapper was booked bec of thr malpractice and was asked to go belgam for appolising . we had been there and was told a letter would be sent to homw within 15 days. yet we hav nt recived any kind of resopnse from them. whom do we need to contact
aparna2830

Jan 22, 2015

Results not displayed

My Results are not been displayed even when vtu results for 7th sem has been annouced or all regions. Request you to please help with some information on to whom to contact for the same. My usn no 2ke10me047.
anil mendon

Jan 21, 2015

result

vtu result 7th sem annouced for all regions but my results are not displaying please help me usn no 1ga09ec400.
Maithili S Shetty

Jan 16, 2015

year back cancellation

TO MR. K E PRAKASH
RESPECTED SIR,
IM A STUDENT OF SDIT(MANGALORE),2008 BATCH.I HAD TO LEAVE COLLEGE IN 4TH SEM DUE TO MY

FATHER'S ILLNESS TO LOOK AFTER HIS BUSINESS.NOW AFTER 4 YRS I HAVE RETURNED TO COLLEGE TO GET A

DEGREE CERTIFICATE.JUST NOW WROTE 5TH SEM EXAMS N IT WAS VERY TOUGH FOR ME.NEXT ATTEMPT IS

GOING TO BE MY LAST BECAUSE OF THE VTU RULES TO COMPLETE ENGINEERING IN 8 YRS.I REQUEST YOU TO

CANCEL THIS YEARBACK SYSTEM OR INCREASE THE NO. OF BACKLOGS TO MORE THAN 8 ELSE MY CAREER WILL

BE

DESTROYED.

THANKS SIR
Ahammed

Dec 25, 2014

Network Analysis

Hi, to everybody we are feeling ashamed on the VTU university because the images of circuit and the print of the questions are not clear its very hard to recognize the diagram and letters and numbers in the diagram question we are loosing hope on our studies because this "con" people know only to play fool around with us.

In different universities question paper and the diagram will be clear and the quality of print is very good compare to the VTU.
In this circumstances the people who will evaluate the paper of us, We will be the victim at the end of the day so i kindly request to ABVP to handle this situation and ask those people to be kind enough with the every student

Exam held on 24/12/2014
Place Bangalore
Ahammed

Dec 25, 2014

Network Analysis

In this circumstances the people who will evaluate the paper of us, will be the victim at the end of the day so i kindly request to ABVP to handle this situation and ask those people to be kind enough with the every student

Exam held on 24/12/2014
Place Bangalore
loria

Dec 24, 2014

PAPER DISASTER

Network Analysis written yesterday on 24th December 2014 6th and 7th questions where not visible at all and other questions where some how manageable I expect grace marks for all of them.....dis is my complain if not getting grace marks il make sure I launch n FIR to the university VTU
bharath76

Dec 24, 2014

Network analysis

Iam 3rd semester electronics student.... Yesterday we all written network analysis exam
In that question paper u people r not written circuits are properly and that circuits componet
Value r not written properly we can't see that value and u people r written part b resonance problem on
Part A section
roger federer

Dec 15, 2014

10CS32 electronic circuits

Dear VTU....question 5a...a problem on class B amplifier is out of syllabus
vaishnavip

Nov 20, 2014

Attendance shortage is leading a person in Life and Death situation

Students from a Government Engineering college located in Chamaraja Nagar is being marked short of attendance by an irresponsible lecturer and also it is said by her that the students have been good enough and the only reason is they have not attended the classes. If her statement is really true, she should not have given attendance to other students as well. Upon parents request, she said "I made this so that other students would learn lesson from this". Is she sick!!! Spoiling final year students life and making their parents to stand infront of her. Parents have literally held her legs, even then she is not agreeing.
Due to some medical emergencies few students were not able to attend the classes also when they went to submit the Medical Report, she has declined it.
Parents are struggling so hard to convince her, VTU should not entertain such stuffs. Just for the sake of attendance a student should not be given such a big punishment.

One small quert to VTU people : Attendance shortage is being implied on students, collecting fines and blackmailing them not to attend exams, giving less in internals is being done by lecturers. But when the same comes to them, have all the units been covered by lecturers? They do get paid even if they have not completed the portions. Right?

If a rule is made, make it such that no person's life is affected by that.

Please do take this as request/order what ever it is. Save life of students.
Rakshatham

Nov 18, 2014

amount collected as shortage fine

This complaint is regarding the fine collected for shortage of attendance. Vivekananda institute of technology in Bangalore has been collecting huge amounts from students for shortage of attendance. Specifically the HOD of ECE department, Shaila k, she doesn't accept medical certificate and on purpose they give shortage to students so they can make extra money out of this. They are asking students to pay 8000Rs as fine. Inspite of paying the tuition fee of 20000Rs they want us to pay 8000Rs as fine. The students do not deserve it. As it is the college is maintained horribly with bad facilities. Threatening students to pay the fine is not the way a college should be run. Vtu has to take some action against colleges like these who try to ruin a student's life. Not everyone can afford to pay the money.

attendance shortage

there are 80 percentage of students are took loan for studies. Unfortunately some colleges are considering 1000 rupees for 1 subject's shortage with medical certificate and they correct most of it in the records and use the whole money for their purpose. If you make it to be pay online it could help lots of parents. thank you

fact about our hardworks

I had written the exams on 2013, and i got almost all the question papers before half an hour. that was the exams of 2nd and 3rd semesters, and i called my friend who studying in magalapuram and told him about that, then he was saying like "we are not getting any question papers, but last time for the 2012th exams we have got some" .

time table

Your official site has published time table for dec/jan 2014 exams. but i see 2 pages of first and second semester time table is 3mb of size, and 3rd to 8th semester time table is 41mb of size. and i realize that your internet connection is super fast.
JAYANTH H R

Oct 28, 2014

Regarding convocation

sir, till now i'm not getting my "convocation"[2013 pass out] Rajiv gandhi institute of technology-Bangalore.-1RG09IS011-USN]

So ,,I kindly requesting you ..I
f you already forwarded my convocation please send "date Of posting my convocation &r register post number"..

mail-id: jayanthhr26@gmail.com

mamatha.k.j

Oct 22, 2014

results

sir ,i took a change of college in 7th sem at that i was having 2 backlogs in 6th sem i hav cleared it in 7th sem in the clg which i joined newly but now that result is not at all displayed in internet can u please help its very important .......i request u......
Mesh aw

Oct 7, 2014

Copy not properly check

I am always writing the paper good but marks is not coming good.the vtu teachers those who checked copy I want they peoples are died.thease people are play the student life.

ATM Enquiry office - Calls and asks ATM card details telling they are from ATM...
    There is a call from Telephone # +91 9631245365. They...
    43648 - Jeevan Anand
    Respected sir/madam, I had purchased my jeevan Anand...
    CBSE - Set 1 of question 10th CBSE Science Paper
    Sir, It is observed that Set 1 question paper's...
    ROCIO LONG BODY BIB COCK AND ANGLE COCK - ITEMS NOT DELIVERED AS PER ORDER
    AS PER MY ORDER NO.5132860820 -QTY 2 ROCIO LONG BODY BIB...
    KSRTC - WORST SERVICE OF GOVERNMENT EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
    ITS BEEN MORE THAN 6 MONTHS NOT RECIVED MY MONEY BACK...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana - not well condition dog
    I live in b-ix-564, gul chaman gali,nr. Singla shawala...
    BPCL - NOT GETTING SUBSIDY
    i am a consumer of BPCL, wide LPG ID...