Whatsapp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whatsapp

muhsin111

May 25, 2016

whatsapp not providing offline chat

I am a costemer using whatsapp messemger . I want to chat in offline mode.The settings is not providing offline chat.I kindly requested yo provide offline chat.
Jorgen

May 22, 2016

Phone not SUPPORTED 9780 BB

I got a 9780 Blackberry and had whatsapp on it for 3years and now in 2016-05-22 I suddenly couldn't go on whatsapp anymore because whatsapp say my phone is no longer supported for my phone my bis is on and I had downloaded it from Blackberry app and internet but it still shows not supported what can I do now my number is 0634864393
Kanika23

May 18, 2016

Whats app hacked through mobile phone mac address

Someone hacked my whatsapp account and using it over web through my mobile phones mac address, please help me out in finding user and block the access.
anki1004

May 16, 2016

Violation of privacy

An acquaintance is using my profile pictures in a collage as hers without my permission and using the crudest language to call me mistress.. In Hindi..
Despite asking her to remove the pictures several times she has not taken them down..
Please send her warning to take it down immediately failing which kindly block her account
Details 9028136560
anki1004

May 16, 2016

Violation of privacy

An acquaintance is using my profile pictures as hers without my permission and using the crudest language to call me mistress.. In Hindi..
Please send her a warning to take it down or block her account..
hwaism

May 15, 2016

Stupid Service

This is so stupid for a messaging apps to ban users cos they are inviting clients to my event. I will definitely move to telegram!
zivacollections99

May 6, 2016

Number is Permanently Banned

my whats app number +91 9567770849 is permanently banned by whatsapp.

warning message is also not received from whatsapp they just bann my number.

please tell me for how many hours/days i have been banned?
sagartelore07@gmail.com

May 4, 2016

Number Banned

my whatsapp number +91 9527379177 is banned without any reason
i din't received any warning messages, i just uninstalled my whatsapp couple of days back and i tried re login again today
getting pop-up like your number id banned
i guess it is happened my mistake
its OK, but my number is very important to me please unbanned my number ASAP
let me know how much time it takes
my email ID - sagartelore07@gmail.com
johnsonedidiong23@yahoo.com

May 4, 2016

lost group

Please a group was created by my account suddenly the group was deleted from my contact and I lost contact and control over the group I want to rejoint the group or destroyed the group please help the contact is +2348131939243 thanks
sushant.savaikar

May 3, 2016

my whats app acc hacked ..i guess

My w/ap account which I had used before by number 00919420757544 is hacked I believe. Presently, I don't use this number for whats app coz, I reside in another Nation and uses another Number as the old number can't be verified. But I would continue using it once I finished my job in this country. But today my old number left a group which I belong to with both my old and new number. me and any of my relative didn't do this. How to grab the culprit. please help.my old number is still dormant and being used(not for whats app) by my family. Please call or suggest on above number or +971563824509 or mail me on sushant.savaikar@gmail.com.

Sushant Savaikar.
vtrs

Apr 27, 2016

Unbanned my Whatsapp number

My 9345450243 is banned. Kindly unbanned my number.
mariya ransom

Apr 25, 2016

unbanned my watsapp number

my 917025869455 is banned. kindly unbanned my number
Bhawna Sharma

Apr 25, 2016

Someone received the nude photo from my mobile number

Dear Sir/Mam:- Someone received the nude photo from my mobile number. But I did not send that photo. How can it possible???? i really want to know as soon as possible.
DrAbhishek agarwal

Apr 23, 2016

Got a call from a number 8191004200 complaining that I some msg had been sent to this number

I got a call from above number that I had sent some msg to this number. He insist that while he calld me up at that time also some msg were sent to him. How is it possible. Infact I don't know the person and had never msg him . My mobile is dual sim mobile. Earlier 8860048040 was the of my what's app . But since last 5 days what's app number is 844741817. He is saying that he got msg from 8860048040. How it's possible and please look into the matter.
binita devi

Apr 17, 2016

phone stollen

My phone hasbeen stolen..kindly banned tht whatsapp account using by d no. 8399951526
tusharsharma11

Mar 27, 2016

my nmbr banned aa rha yeh kaise thi hoga g 9888843575

My number banned aa RHA hai plzz help Jan b opne kro to banned aa RHA hai 9888845575 help me plzz
vic giannakis

Mar 27, 2016

my messages to person had been given to an unorthorised person with out my consent

I have had my messages on whats app given to a person whom I did not authorize ad wish to report this to authorities.

My number is 61 0413 154 263 -
My name is Vic Giannakis
Waniya saad

Mar 26, 2016

Cant connect on wifi

plz tell me why whatsapp are not connect on wifi .??????????????? We used whatsapp but suddenly stop whatsapp for all users in our area ... Plz tel me whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ????????
Gulraiz Asad

Mar 24, 2016

banned number

my whats app number +92 3112450893 is permanently banned by whatsapp.

warning message is also not received from whatsapp they just bann my number.

please tell me for how many hours i have been banned?
dibya prakash

Mar 20, 2016

i can't verify my whatsapp account by sms and auto call

When i verify my account ,i must need a conformation code. By sms or call but i can't do it. When i done it, a text is display in whatsapp call me,when i enter,,call me in 24 hours and it is again fail...i try it about 2 days, i am failure..
So plz help me.
smartguys

Mar 19, 2016

whatsapp no is banned

Unbanned my WhatsApp number
I am Rahul .my number is banned for using WhatsApp .please kindly unbanned my number.. I am suffering problem now.please unbanned my WhatsApp number +91 9622064133 .please Help
Rajesh9750

Mar 18, 2016

whats up is not properly worked

in my what up ia not be properly worked in, last 3weeks i will open a whts up in my inter net speed will b e reduceded in 0.00k/s to change other libk like fb will be opened then a proper speed and properly working.. .. 11.00k/s
Kish Khatri

Mar 17, 2016

your number is banned

Whatsapp Number Is Banned
Unbanned my WhatsApp number
I am kishorevmy number is banned for using WhatsApp .please kindly unbanned my number.. I am suffering problem now.please unbanned my WhatsApp number +919886618511 .please Help and I will never repeat it I am sorry
sureshlachman

Mar 15, 2016

Getting bad word message

+1 (314) 583-9066
Getting very bad worded messages from the above number from USA
Please block this number ... Please read the messages sent to me from this number
Can you ask your US office to investigate this person... I am also complaining to the US EMBASSY IN INDIA
3komal

Mar 13, 2016

Whatsapp Number Is Banned

Unbanned my WhatsApp number
I am Ashiyana .my number is banned for using WhatsApp .please kindly unbanned my number.. I am suffering problem now.please unbanned my WhatsApp number +91 9373467198 .please Help

snapdeal - askme
    they dont deliver what they showcase on their site plus...
    Rehana parven - coca Cola promo 2016 UK.winning
    sir. I have got a message in my mobile number 7506697396...
    Reliance netconnect /datacard - net connection
    Mera google open nhi ho rha jb ki network h+ aa rhe h....
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - chal bhag kutiya
    क्यों अठे बताने म शर्म...
    colors tv channel - Serials not working according to time
    It is really irritating seeing ashok for more than its...
    sbi po recruitment - refund money
    I have complete the transaction procedure of SBI PO but it...
    Honda - wear of break drum fom inside
    I had an Activa which had completed one year And now I am...
    MARUTI SUZUKI COMPANY - its true or fake
    Thanks for Maruti Suzuki COmpany your vacancy confirm for...