Whatsapp

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whatsapp

jayaselvamoni

Jul 5, 2015

Third party obtained my chat.

my personal chat with a friend was obtained by a third party which was not in my contact list and has caused a lot of problem. my number is 0173798514 and the person i chat with was 0122041968. How is it possible ? My chat has been exposed. Please investigate. it seems ur system is not safe for personel chat anymore and end up in trouble. And please let me know who and how the person got hold of my personal chat and i would like to lodge a police report on this matter. Thank you
R SHAH

Jul 4, 2015

NO LONGER TO USE WHATSAPP

MY NAME IS R SHAH. NUMBER IS +447947300035. WHATSAPP HAS BANNED ME FROM USING THEIR SERVICE. WITHOUT ANY WARNING. I HAVE WRITTEN TO THEM ON NUMEROUS OF OCCASSION. NO REPLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I WOULD URGE WHATSAPP TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT URGENTLY.
amrish pratap singh

Jun 29, 2015

whatsapp sarvice no longer allowed

my whatsapp not longer allowed sarvice my numbar 9685727372 please activet my whatsapp
amrishsingh

Jun 29, 2015

whatsapp no longer sarvise

My name amrish Singh my whatsapp number 9685727372 no longer allowed use this sarvise plz activet my whatsapp
kissu6788

Jun 22, 2015

Blocking unwanted contact no

I m using Samsung Tizen Z1 handset and did not having feature of block, so i can't block the unwanted no. please do the needful

My no is 9594365666

Please block the this no 7385842638
kissu6788

Jun 22, 2015

Blocking unwanted contact no

I am using the Samsung Tizen Z1 cell phone, as do not having the option for blocking the unwanted Contact no, as Samsung company has not introduce the feature in this model, so request you to please block the given no for me

My watsup no is : 9594365666

please block the no :7385842638

for further communication please call on 9594935034 or 9702483085
afs

Jun 20, 2015

harrasing and nude photoshop images of relatives

i want a number removed and banned permenantly from whtsapp and the data alongside.he has taken pics of girls n photoshoping them nd nude pics as well and literally ruini g a girls life. the number of complaint is 00923060221486
sajithkondoth

Jun 19, 2015

my whatsapp number is longer than allowed to use our service

My whatsapp is blocked.Screening a mesage ur whatsapp is longer than allowed to use our service
nehal kumbhar

Jun 19, 2015

NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

My Mob no: +918605398989 - Whats up show this message NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

Nargis.safi786

Jun 11, 2015

Whatsapp is getting misused because I lost my sim

I lost my sim yesterday and somebody is using my whatsapp I request you guys to block the whatsapp forever in this number +91 8374152707 even if they want to reactivate please do don't allow them to activate I hope you guys will do this as soon as possible.please
ganesh ghuse

Jun 10, 2015

DISCONNECT Whatsapp Service on Mob.No.9049920441

my sim is lost .I complaint to Vodafone To stop Service. vodafone office Stop The Service on No. 9049920441.Vodafone stop all incoming & outgoing call.But Whatsapp service is using on no.9049920441 .Please stop Whatsapp service
mittal637

Jun 10, 2015

for unblocking my mobile number

My Mob no: 9024075434 - Whats up show this message NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

Thanks in Advance..
senthilnathan38@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2015

NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

My Mob no: +919787797189 - Whats up show this message NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

senthilnathan38@gmail.com
chowdary08

Jun 8, 2015

hi sir my number 8019995989 pls unblock my mobile error massage your number no longer allowed to use our service

Hi sir I am frm Hyderabad my WhatsApp number blocked pls reconnect my WhatsApp error massage no longer u r number allowed our service sir/madam pls reconnect my account
aparna.18mth@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2015

Harassment on whatsapp

I am Aparna and getting harassed by few numbers, one boy has circulated my number because I scold him over the phone to no to send unwanted messages to my friend.
Now number has reached to 9, who are sending very bad messages, I am tired of blocking and choosing spam, I tried reaching WhatsApp but unfortunately there is no customer care number so I emailed them, I am not getting any reply from them, so I am very disappointed with whatsapp and so with these bullies
I want you guys to ask whatsapp what ways they have to help these teasers.
Brinder

Jun 6, 2015

NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

My Mob no: +919592893625 - Whats up show this message NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE

Thanks in Advance..

Bk444478@gmail.com
Gift glory

UNBLOCK MY NUMBER

Pls my 2 lines has 08186638199, 08039168261 has beenn blocked on whatsapp pls what is tthe problem, pls unblock my line me now.
Ssindhu

Whatsapp web

Am using whatsapp in bluestacks, so i don have QR code.

How can i use whatsapp web?? if i want to use in other laptop for any emergency..

Please tell me solution for this requirement.
rinku pandey

Jun 5, 2015

my husband is not give me time resone is whatsapp

whatsapp is very big reason for family issues.
plz help me my husband is not give me time. Husband office on manager was compulsory for whatsapp every employees they are told .
then non office hours that mean coming home time also chat with office work.
They are not give me time.
Daily fait with husband.
plz my request is write on newspaper.
stop the whatsapp for office work in home.speak all company manager and other seiner person.
dont use for office work.
abcdsjx

Jun 3, 2015

WhatsApp: An app by buffoons for stalkers

First, before I go on to the problems, let's see what good the app does. It allows one to call or send messages using internet connection. That was possible a decade ago using email accounts which is still available on any device on which WhatsApp runs. The difference? It doesn't need an email id and works with a phone number you have access to. Not bad. Pretty simple and straight forward, but is it handled properly by the app developers?

NO. Here is why. It automatically uses your addressbook to add people you know, which in itself is no issue, but here is the big problem: it shows contacts using WhatsApp automatically, without any permission or anything like that. Only thing one needs to know if you are available on WhatsApp is your phone number. That can be bad in too many ways.

1. I have been using the same number for over 10 years, and a lot of people are sure to have my number on their contacts list even if it was a one-time affair a decade ago. They end up seeing me in their WhatsApp contacts, and I see them in turn, which is ridiculous unless I have a way to block it. No, I do not mean the 'Block' option... why do I have to block every single person I may have known once upon a time just to use a service I want to use to chat with friends???

Even the contacts I have hidden in my addressbook end up in my WhatsApp contacts, and disabling 'Show all contacts' in WhatsApp settings does nothing to get rid of them.

Additionally, they end up in my addressbook as WhatsApp contacts even if I have them hidden in my original contacts. There is no way to hide WhatsApp contacts partially from cluttering your addressbook, and for some reason even if I disable WhatsApp contacts completely on addressbook, they still show up (could be a bug).

A sample situation: all my classmates, teachers may have my contact number that I used in school, but I have contact with only a few currently, and have no intention of announcing to all of them that I have signed up for WhatsApp. Is that too much to ask for from a chat application??? I do not want to block anyone, I just do not want to advertise this either, simple.

2. It is a huge privacy leak if you consider the fact that WhatsApp defaults, unless (and then until) you change them, will show your details (profile pictures, status) to those unwanted contacts (an app for stalkers, in short).

3. What if you have a dual SIM phone with different numbers for personal and professional use? Forget that privacy if you want to use WhatsApp, they think 'differently'. What if you have only one SIM, but change devices often? You may get blocked.

4. There is no way to change WhatsApp contacts. I have this strange issue with couples with multiple contact numbers: one person is currently using the number for phone calls that the other had registered for WhatsApp initially. So if I change that in my addressbook according to call usage, WhatsApp will show the wrong contacts, and I have no way to edit this.

5. Similar situations can arise for young people without a phone number if they use their parents' (extra) phone number to register for WhatsApp.

6. Not directly related, but once I had changed my WhatsApp number to a new one, which is supposed to delete the old number, but I can still send messages to that number as it is there in my phonebook. This just shows how broken the app is.

The fact that the WhatsApp developers took it for granted that one would invariably chat with all contacts in their contact book (plumber, electrician, etc) and that they need to clutter one's addressbook no matter whether one wants or not, is ridiculous. This is the reason I can't help thinking that the app must have been made by buffoons, sorry. And yes, for unsuspecting young girls, those utility guys can stalk you easily unless you are too careful about using this oversimplified app.

Only if WhatsApp had an option to search your contacts and add people manually to WhatsApp, allowing you to choose who are in your contact and if they get to see that you are using WhatsApp until you add them personally. That is, I have 100 contacts in phonebook, I add 10 to WhatsApp, then either allow all of them to see me or manually add them to chat/call when I need to. The only problem to this step is, how do I know if the other person is using WhatsApp or not? Simple, I know if I know. That is, if that person shared that info with me. In short, no way for stalkers with your phone number to know you are there in WhatsApp, much the same way email accounts work, everyone has one, but you get it when it is shared with you. I know WhatsApp takes advantage of one's phone number to connect with others, but it still can have its own ways to filter people in the addressbook to add for chat.

I know using a smartphone is not safe by any means, google itself will stalk you to death if you do. But even google shares with your acquaintances only as much info as you do. I have a dual SIM phone and I have taken a new SIM for WhatsApp and let only those know it whom I want to. So I have no issues with stalkers or privacy, mostly. But I get annoyed seeing the unwanted contacts in the app everyday, and also can easily see how a stalker can use the app to track when people go to vacation, where, when they fall in love, marry or break up, and what not. I am writing this up in an attempt to knock WhatsApp developers to their senses, and if not, warn some unsuspecting users of its strange ways by sharing this info wherever I can.
vijayjairwan

Jun 3, 2015

not login

Please its my very important msgs its show
Your phone No.no loger allowed to use our service
lilstuz

Jun 1, 2015

my number +27745064605 is no longer allowed on whatsapp service .Help me out

It's almost 5 days now since when I'm trying to log my number and it still say my number is no longer allowed on watsapp . .but I don't what happened and what did I do wrong. Please help me out for this .my number +27745064605 I'm from south Africa.
Hiren Vaghela

May 31, 2015

no longer allowed to use our service.

my email is hirendvaghela@g,mail.com

I have a problem, I received Error ” Your phone number +91 9558211400 is no longer allowed to use our service.
Pls. advise what I can do to resolve this issue .
waiting for your kind reply.
Best Regards,
hiren kumaar
Shaifshaikh1@rediffmail.com

May 27, 2015

Unknown message for girl

Unknown parson message for a girl why Show no on what's up plz save the girl in Mumbai other parson miss what's up for girls I thing what's not save a girl any other parson Dial a wrong number check what's up start friend ship offer not save woman and girl why show no what's up u don't show no save a girl & woman so please a request block showing no
deepakkalpana

May 27, 2015

no longer service

No longer allowed to our service

My Airtel no 919934810091 .What's up shows this message ''no longer allowed to use our service".Please solve this.

vlcc - service not satisfactory
    Sir/ Madam I had joined the tummy tuck programme at VLCC,...
    Reliance - NO SIM SERVICE
    MY PREPAID NUMBER IS 7679511766.I AM IN MIDNAPORE TOWN.FOR...
    Honda - FAULTY PRODUCT
    R/Sir Myself purchase a scooty Aviator from Malik Auto...
    CBSE Panchkula - Correction in Father's name
    My son Mr. Akhil Tandon 10th +2 certificates bearing Roll...
    aegon religare - remove pan
    Delete my pan no. BHVPS0173H delete my URN no & PAN...
    bajaj finance - Getting calls for an unknown person who has not paid his...
    Hello, My name is Sangya Singh. I got a new vodafone...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - LOST OF MOBILE PHONE
    respected sir. i am jyoti rawal from Ghaziabad. i want...
    Aircel - DEactivation of fun tv
    Sir please deactivate FUN TV service on for my number...
    BillDesk/Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Kishore, We are in analysing your issue and will...
    Tamilnadu Electricity Board (TNEB) - Refund of Security Deposit
    With Reference to the Subject of Complaint mentioned...