Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

rajeevaps

Jul 25, 2015

window ac repair problem

Complained about ac on 21 may 2015.Complaint no.[IN5015003469].there was pcb problem .Company service people are unable to repair it. Now company has suggested give back ac to them & get a depreciated value of the ac from them,.This value is 5000/-.This is very surprising ,a company of this stayure saying that they are not able to repair the pcb.The approach of the company service people is highly unprofessional.They are just not interested to solve your problem.As of now my ac is not working.the pcb is lying with service guys.
Feel this companys working is highly suspiciuios in nature.I hope someone from higherup company takes note of this company & responds.
Khamar

Jul 22, 2015

defective copper pipes

I bought whirlpool Ac on July 15, 2015, There was a damage in copper pipe and company people is telling its installation fault. It is clearly observed, its an manufacture defect.
Got frustrated with Whirlpool.
My request is.. not to go for Whirlpool Brand.
Zakrya khan

Jul 9, 2015

Faulty Whirlpool 360 washing machine

Sub: Defective product complaint.

I want to bring this to notice to the management of whirlpool India that this is how your customers are been treated. I don't know if it's makes any difference to you or are you aware of this. I bought a Whirlpool 360 fully Automatic washing machine of capacity 7.2 kg with top load from an authorised dealer as it was recommended to me, from Meerut in Uttar Pradesh, 7th June 2014. At the time of installation I was given a contact number in case I had any problem with the machine (09897652500). After about two weeks, the trouble starts as the machine was giving some kind of error. I was disappointed because it was a brand new machine. When I inform this to the dealer and the whirlpool service centre in Meerut , he got it checked and told me that their is a fluctuation in electric supply in my house and needs to be checked so I got it checked with the electrician and everything was fine on our hand as we have a stabiliser in our house which maintains the voltage and there are other fully automatic appliances in the house which was working absolutely fine so I wasn't agree with the engineer but at that moment of time I didn't had a choice.

So the engineer came again and found nothing with the machine. It was working fine for another few weeks and again had the same issue. So I rang back again to the service centre in Meerut and again the same process and this time the engineer told us that it was PCB which is not working properly so they ordered it and after a week or so they came down and put the new PCB on it.
I was so disappointed with the product and just lost faith in whirlpool completely. I asked the engineer when he came down to repair the machine to replace it as to me it was a faulty product but he denied and gave me all the bullshit he could. But no action has been taken after several remainders from me. So I just thought that I have just thrown away my hard earned money through drain and nothing is going to be done about it.

Than about 2 or 3 months ago I noticed that the noise of the machine while spinning is different to what it actually was. So I rang the whirlpool service centre and lodged a complain and the guy over the phone who took my details and assured me that the engineer is going to visit in a day or two. But unfortunately no body turned up so in about a weeks time I rang again and put a complain and requested them to come and have a look. And what again no body turned up. As I can get the details of my phone call out and it will prove it. So than I went on to Internet and start searching the contact number for some one superior or In Charge to put a complain against in whirlpool as how they treat customers. So I rang on 02/07/15 and was put through to Anuradha Ji as I was told that she looks after that area. I explained her the situation and she assured me that she will arrange a call back and engineer to attend my issue. As she was very helpful and listened to me very carefully. But still the same story as nobody bothered to ring me back and than after 4 days I rang again on Monday and explained Anuradha Ji. So finally today an engineer arrived and examined it and I was told that because overloading the machine the gear box of the machine is broke and I have to send it to the service centre and bear all the costs. But without knowing he puts an allegation on us that we use it overload.. As most of our laundry goes to wash outside to the shop which we pay monthly.

So this is an ongoing issue and I am so much disappointed and frustrated with this poor service as there is no after sales and at this stage that I am willing to do anything to escalate this issue. I don't have trust in this machine at all and honestly I will not recommend it to my family and friends and If I had to go to consumer court or have to contact media or have to publish on social media I will bring this issue there until n unless it's been resolved. As the machine is an year old and to me it's was a manufacturing fault with this particular machine.

Hence I bring this situation to your attention as you have good reputation in Indian market. I believe I would get a quick response from you and get it replaced as I won't except this Machine at any cost. Thanks
Sudhanshujitata

Jul 8, 2015

Washing machine

Maine Feb 2012 me Whirlpool fully automatic top loaded washing machine yaha ke value plus store se purchase kiya tha. Shuruwat me machine me halki fulki Falt aaya Jo ki yaha me service center me complain karne per thik kar diya gaya. Lekin 4 machine pehle achanak drain pipe se water likege ki problem hone lagi to maine value plus store gorakhpur jaha se washing machine purchase kiya tha unhe apni prob bataya to unhone whirlpool me service engineer KO hamare ghar bheja unhone bataya ki machine ka dump volve kharab ho gaya hai use change kar k humse service charge dump volve aur scale gon powder keg 1300/- le liya aur koi receipt nahi diya lekin machine thik nahi hua maine phir complain kiya to unhone kaha ki machine KO service center bhejna padega maine jab machine KO service center bheja to 5 day ke bad machine wapes ghar aane ke bad machine me niche se Pani girne laga tab maine phir service center se contact kiya tab engineer ne bataya ki bhul k karan ek volve lagana rah gaya tha. Lekin us k bad bhi leakeg ki problem waise hi bani Hui hair. 30 June KO maine customer care me toll Free no pe call kiya Lekin an take koi nahi aaya phir maine 6 july2015 KO toll Free no per remind karaya lekin koi machine thik karne nahi aaya.phir jab maine 7 July 2015 KO remind karane ke Liye Toll Free no per phone kiya to name bataya gaya ki aapka complain close kar diya gaya hair jab ki machine Na hi thik hua Na hi koi dekhne aaya.
Mai Whirlpool se aur aapki service se bahut dukhi hu. Maine aapki company per faith karke Sab se mahagi washing machine purchase kiya tha.
Please mera faith banaye rakhne ke Liye necessary action le aur machine thik karwae. In three months me maine do bar service charge diya lekin hame ek bar bhi bill nahi diya gaya aur Na hi mera machine thik hua.
arunanjali

Jul 5, 2015

washing machine complaint

we have purchased a whirlpool washing machine fully automatic 123 650p model at 2012. next year 2013 itself panel got complaint and changed. after some months once again panel got complaint and changed at august 2014. now once again now the panel got repaired. what ,every year we have to change the panel. is this your quality? we think your product will be good by its name. what are u going to do to improve your quality?
suleman husain

Jul 2, 2015

demand of overcharging for attend complain

sir we have two 3d cool split ac. purchased them in2013.one of them on ac has problem of water leakage .i complaind to customer cere of whirlpool .we informed by customer care that ur ac has become out of warrenty.and will be charged of 425+TAX for such problem resolve.i aggred on that. but next day we receaved a call BY local service center that it will be charged 750+tax to resolve that problem because ur home distance is 40 km from our cervice center.till now any call by local service center has not call to me

suleman husain lucknow up 9936601244
tpunnarao

Jul 1, 2015

Faulty Compressor and stabilizer and unskilled technicians

The compressor of our 2008 purchased refrigerator got damaged on 21th of june 2015.
We asked for replacement of compressor from M/S Sri Venkateswara services, 1-2-597/22-A at Bharaf Guda lower tank bund, near katta maisamma temple, domal guda, Hyderabad.though they had replaced it after 2 days after repeated requests, the new compressor surprisingly got damaged within a week.
We tried to call up he same authorised dealer again and again but the dealer hasn't responded to our calls.
We have undergone a lot of tension these days and no work has been done by those people.
i request you to take serious acton on the dealer

PUBLIC'S WORD OF MOUTH IS VERY IMPORTANT.
WE WONT RECOMMEND WHIRLPOOLS PRODUCTS TO ANY OF OUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS HENCEFORTH.
WORST EVER SERVICE.....................
tpunnarao

Jun 28, 2015

compressor replacement

we bought a refrigerator model whirlpool 26 Elite in the year 2008. Recently i.e on 20-6-2015 we had a problem with compressor. We contacted the customer care Number 040-60008558. They have directed to contact Sri Venkateswara Services Address: 1-2-597/22-A at Bharaf Guda lower tank bund, near katta maisamma temple, domal guda, Hyderabad.
A technician by name Mr.Vishwanath with telephone number 910096100 was directed to visit accordingly he visited and advised us to change the compressor and by a new stabilizer for the refrigerator. We paid by cheque of Rs. 6500 /- for compressor and Rs.1925 /- for stabilizer it was done on 22-06-2015. Surprisingly both has been damaged on 27-06-2015. Again we made a complaint to the same but the response is very poor. I can also show the call data how many calls were made to the service providers i.e Sri venkateswara Services. I request you kindly get it done with in a weeks time. It is very difficult without fridge even a single day. There is a lot of mental torture and loss of time in dealing with your service agent as well as customer care.
Sharafudeen.s

Jun 22, 2015

Whirlpool Refrigerator Not Working

Dear Sir/Madam;

Please be informing you that my refrigerator is not working since last year and we had verbally informed registered a complaint with your service center (Golden Star Solutions, Kaniyapuram , Thiruvanadapuram , Kerala ,Pin:695301) a year ago, but still not yet solved. And I have a warranty form up to 17-09-2015. Also note we had registered one more complaint on 12-06-2015 and they informed us like compressor is not working and them demanding for 3500 /- RS. After few days they called informed us that your guaranty has been expired and they changed the expired date in warranty card up to 17-05-2015. Also now they are demanding 7500 /- RS. Due to non – stock of compressor.

Your favorable action for the above will be highly appreciated

Mr. Sharafudeen
My Mobile No: 0091 9400519814

Vikas Sudiya

Jun 9, 2015

Whirlpool

Sir, mera freedg chalte waqt kuch ajeeb si awaaz krta h, aisi awaaz krta h jese kahin se koi gas nikal rhi ho.
nalini narayanan

Jun 7, 2015

WHIRLPOOL REFRIGIRATOR NEW CHILL

We purchased a fridge model number 14063 s.No. INA123502545 on 30.12.2012( received on 2.01.13) --- we had problem with the fridge from the beginning itself. Tomatoes in the vegetable rack, curd kept in the main racks froze quickly. The service person asked us to keep the cooling knob in minimum. Still the problem persisted and we called the service person again and asked for replacement fridge but they responded after two months and said they will replace the compressor before the end of the first year.(2013) Now after one year six months this problem has reoccurred. We called the service person once again and he came checked and said will bring the cooling measuring device on saturday by eleven. But he didn't turn up. We have whirlpool washing machine, RO plant, air conditioner. Because of this defective product we are loosing interest in your product.

L. Nalini
hemang khira

Jun 2, 2015

Poor service and response from service centre (AH0515013595)

Hi Whirlpool Team,

This is to inform you that on 22nd of May i found my AC is not working.I reported this problem to Whirlpool call center immediately. For your reference the SR # is AH0515013595.

The technician visited my place and told us that ACs compressor is not working and we need to replase it.My AC is under warranty. I request him to provide the details that what all things you required please tell me he replied that only photocopy of original bill is required which is provided on very next day. he also confirm that with in 4 working days your problem resolved. After that i following up for many days then he provide me Dealers contact no. Who also commit me that my problem will resolved with in 2 days. after that insident since last 4 days i try to contact the Dealer and call center but no one is responding properly and Dealers mobile is now switched off.

I call up service center where i talked with SONALI KAMBLE and PRANAV GAWALE who suggest me to talk with Vaishali Suthar (coordinator) on 079-66062222 no but during the whole day this no was busy and no one is answering.

I requested each and every person that my daughter is just 1 year old and she cannot sleep in the night without AC.

its very frustrating to following up with the people who are just take you for round and not replying your phone calls.

I need to escalate this issue to get proper attention of this problem. Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemang Khira
Mobile No - 9377322211/9925004619
sonamyadav

May 21, 2015

replacement of defective whirl[pool refrigerator 215 ltr. model no. 230 IM. prem.

respected sir,
it is submitted that quantity one * refrigerator 215 litre model no. 230 ice magic premium purchased from PRADEEP RADIO AND T. V CENTRE , D-26, MOHAN SINGH MARKET , SECTOR 6 R.K PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022. vide challan /bill no. 5837 dt. 15 may 2015, and tin no. 07950380335 and phone no. 26166102. In favor of customer mr. hargovind singh , I-633 sarojini nagar new delhi 110023. on installment of the above refrigerator it is found that there is so many manufacturing defects have been noticed , accordingly the complaint was lodged through the above mentioned shopkeeper on the same day,i.e., on 15 may 2015. representative mr.Dharmesh of whirlpool company was reported and attended the complaint against defective piece on the same day and he has taken out photos of defective outer side and send it to whirlpool company immediately . till now MR. SHASHI, ROHIT AND PANKAJ WHO ARE EMPLOYED WITH COMPANY have not given any response to deliver the replacement. on 22 may 2015 while telecommunication between mr pankaj and myself he told that the said delivery cannot be completed today itself .

it is also submitted that the action on defaulters may please be taken so that company's image may not be spoiled.
yours faithfully
hargovind singh
Jogesh Lata

May 11, 2015

My Refrigerator door not working properly

My Refrigerator is working well but door is not working properly, if any solution let me know. My phone no is 09350647128 & mail id yogesh.lata@flightdespatch.in
devendra verma

Apr 13, 2015

Complaint about 360 bloom wash machine

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have purchased your high quality washing machine 360 bloom wash 8.0 kg.

But our family is strongly not satisfy with quality of work & abnormal behavior of service engg Mr. Ratnesh.

We are facing below problem with your machine :

1. Hot water washing function not work

2. Fabric cleaning efficiency is very bad, again hand wash require after daily or heavy wash.

3. 360 bloom wash not working

if we compare with our old semi washing machine of L.G. then LG semi was far far better in result of cleaning.

We have purchase this costaly machine for better result & long life of machine as well as fabric only.

Pl. do needful for same & correct to faults or replace with another machine.

I can not afford same.

You can contact me on my mob. 962402467 in Ahmedabad.
surinder1976

Apr 5, 2015

Whirlpool-Gas Filling in my Refrigerator

We have put a complain of our whirlpool fridge of model FF elite 400 L last years
in month of August 2014 for cooling problem. Their representative attended and
refilled the gas ( citing less gas) as their advice, accordingly billed & paid. But since then we
could notice that some water used to leaked almost ever day from the back side of fridge.
Due to it regularly the water used to cleaned manually. We faced this problem
throughout. After taking second opinion from a technician we came to know that the
gas which was filled was in excess than prescribed by Whirlpool & mention in fridge i.e 0.1KG. The same has been verified by your/ Whirlpool representative & confirm the same visited against complain no 17176.

SHOCKING today on inquiring on no 9250094043 about my complain, i have been told
that my complain has been closed without attending it or reverting back on it.

PROBLEM- ice is formed on pipe below & after it melts the water is seen near
fridge informed from a technician to us. it is expected to hamper our fridge performance in summers. a complain was
again put up with whirlpool with complain number 17176. then their representative
Mr Tara Chand attended & confirm that the gas has been filled in excess than
required. Informed the same to his office on number 9250094043 ( Mr Sunney). after
all this we have been asked to repay the gas filling to refill the required gas in
our fridge.
i have been following it up for past few month but no result.

My stand : after the harassment due to your/ Whirlpool poor service which we have been facing
for past 10 months in our house, we have been asked to repay the amount for your
ignorance & non expertise in your field of work, we should be compensated instead
we have been asked to pay again. Kindly take the matter seriously & resolve our
problem facing due to your ill service to us as it is not accepted from a renowned
company like Whirlpool.

Surinder Ahluwalia
g 25 sfs flats, saket New delhi
register number 9810211799 ( Ms santosh)

surinder
msterious

Mar 12, 2015

WHIRLPOOL - CHEATS AND FRAUDS!!

I MADE THE PAYMENT FOR THE ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR 2 YEARS. VALID FROM 30TH SEPTEMBER 2014 TO 29TH SEPTEMBER 2016 FOR Rs.4700/-. I MADE THE CHEQUE OF THE SAME AMOUNT IN FAVOUR OF RAGHUVEER ENTERPRISES, THE SERVICE CENTRE. AS IT WAS MENTIONED IN THE CONTRACT AND THE COMPANY SITE. THIS CHEQUE WAS GIVEN TO THE SERVICE ENGINEER ON 24TH MAY 2014. AND IT WAS ENCASHED BY THE CENTRE IN 2 DAYS. I DID NOT ANY DOCUMENT FROM THE COMPANY THEN. PLEASE FIND ATTACHED A SOFT COPY OF THE AMC.

AND NOW, I GET A MAIL IN MARCH 2015, SAYING THE CONTRACT IS FROM 28TH FEBRUARY 2015 TO 28TH FEBRUARY 2016!!!!!!
IT ALSO SAYS WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE CONTRACT AND THAT INCLUDES THE MOTOR TOO. BUT MY WASHING MACHINE MOTOR WAS CHANGED ON 9TH MARCH 2015 AND I WAS CHARGED Rs. 650/- FOR IT!!!!! I DID NOT EVEN GET A RECEIPT FOR THE SAME!!

THE ONLY AIM OF WHIRLPOOL IS TO CHEAT CONSUMERS!!! THE PRODUCT IS A DEFECTIVE ONE. I'VE HAD SERIOUS PROBLEMS WITH IT FROM THE FIRST YEAR. AND KEEP PAYING FOR SOME PART. SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN REPLACED TWICE!! IT BREAKS DOWN EVERY MONTH. AND THE SERVICE CENTRE IS ALSO OUT TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS. THE CALL CENTRE HAS TERRIBLE EXECUTIVES, WHO DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH OR HINDI MOST TIMES!!

WHIRLPOOL IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY. AND I WILL BE SUING THE COMPANY FOR ALL THE MENTAL HARASSMENT AND ALL THE CHARGES THAT I'VE PAID.
kalo

Feb 26, 2015

not working

Dear
sir
I Ashok Maity I am bay one Whirlpool 195 Genius prm 4sw/orchid soping neme-fairdeal international(js) 24/10/14 invoice no-sp1945 this system not working 3time problem 3 time serveces but not ok my request pl by replacement Ashok maity
inder27hello

Feb 24, 2015

Worst Whirlpool Service

Purchased a 340 ltr refrigerator a year before stopped working a week before registered a complaint no. 838 on Friday checked by s.centre mechanic diagnosed core board problem.
Refrigerator is out of warranty crossed 15 days from 1 year ready to pay expenses already paid 425 rs for checking charges.
But behaviour of s.centre is very casual after 6 days my refrigerator is lying un touched.
I have spent more than 30000 on this refrigerator a year before.
Please advice me what to do where to go.

Inderdeep singh

Pathetic Customer Service and Product of Whirpool‏

TO ,
Ms. Reshma More
Branch Coordinator

This is to inform you that I had purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator and Sony TV from Vijay Sales on 09-08-2014 and from the date I have bought the delivery of the refrigerator it has a major issue and I had informed the same to the person who came for the demo, but he suggested that I should use it for some more time and then put a complain for the same.3 Months later things got more bad now I have the refrigerator's door making lot of noise and also the cooling is not proper as all the vegetable get soggy and stink . Hence I visited to Vijay Sales and registered the complain for the same . The complain No is : MB1114011658 I had the service engineer named "Maqsood Khan" from Royal Service Sanpada who visited my residence in Chembur on 23/11/2014 and agreed that Thermostat has an issue and it requires replacement for one part . But I did not agree to the same as it is has been only 3 months we have bought the product and the product is in a pathetic condition as there are so many issues in it and not only one. So we require the complete product to be replaced not only one part of it as this will not solve the other issues of the refrigerator . So his Manager Mr. Rahis and Mr. Sangam from Royal Service said that they agree to this and they will put up this complaint to the Company and post few days I got a call from his center Mr. Rahis said that the company has agreed for the replacement and I need to send him on whatts app scan copy of the bill and invoice which I did and he said that the replacement is approved and it will be done in 7 days .....(I HAVE THE COMPLETE PHONE RECORDING AS A PROOF FOR THE SAME ) and post that I did not receive any call from them ......So when I followed up with him he said that now the company is not agreeing ..I was shocked how can the company change its word overnight............I also spoke to Mr. Ganesh Jaiswal as well and he said that he would send him senior engineer as the company is not agreeing for the same so I told him why did you give the wrong information in the first place and also would like to tell you that Mr. Ganesh Jaiswal did not even arrange the senior engineer till now...............................................I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE COMPANY AGREED TO THE REPLACE THE PRODUCT AND THEN DISAGREED ....THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM YOUR COMPANY..........No one bothers to call I have to make 10 calls each day and the ROYAL SERVICE PEOPLE HANG UP THE CALL ON THE ME .............Do we call this CUSTOMER SERVICE ..................

Enclosed are the bills and complaint details for your kind ref.

I request you to provide me the solution on the same at the earliest.

Rashmi Israni

Mob : +91 9867168222
s.mohan kuamr

Oct 24, 2014

washing meachine service charge

dear sir, I s.mohan kumar, 18, hunters road , choolai, chennai 112. purchased rs. 17000/- washing machine from your direct dealer
shop. upto date any problem arised in washing mechine like board problem, sensor problem & wire problem , you have debited rs. 3500 to 4500/- for service charges and replacement of parts, upto dated i have paid more than purchase cost of washing mechine
this shows your service persons poor knowledge of service and how much cost your company charged for parts of machine
s. mohan kumar
dharmendra kumar74

Oct 7, 2014

रेफ्रिजेटर बदलने हेतु

महाशय
निवेदन यह है की मै डी जी 1 स्नेहांजलि से मॉडल न 20186 FP 283 D PRO ROY ALF दिनांक 30/09/2014 को ख़रीदा था पहले दिन से ही रेफ्रिजेटर काम नहीं कर रहा है तो मैंने क्रमशः 9223177880/ 9223686970 एवं 9223686971 पर कॉल किया तो उन्होंने एक टेक्नीशियन भेजा उसे ठीक करने के बाद बहुत अबाज़ आने लगी पुनः मैंने उप्रयुक्त न पर कॉल किया मैंने कहा आप उसे स्नेहंजली को फौल्टी बताये ताकि वो मुझे एक्सचेंज कर के दूसरा भेजे लकिन आपका उपर्युक्त न पर उपलब्ध कर्मचारी ने पुनः सर्विसे बॉय को भेजा और उसने अगले दिन पर टाल कर चला गया अतः श्रीमान से अनुरोध है की उपर्युक्त न पर उपलब्ध कर्मचारी पर उचित कार्यवाई कर मेरे समस्या का समाधान कर स्नेहांजलि डी जी 1 को उनुमती प्रदान करे ताकि आगे मै व्हर्लपूल का ग्राहक के रूप में बना रह सकू
DM Shah

Oct 3, 2014

Repetitive failure of compressors of Refrigerator

Sep 27 at 12:33 PM
One of my most foolish decision to purchase Whirlpool make model 350 Elite-72M FF White Chassis no JH124967/25R06 on 12th April 2005. I will explain why I am writing this in chronological order below.

After purchase, I entered i to your Whirlpool HomeCare plan wide my application no HG02073553with expiry date 12/4/2012.

The first complain within one year of purchase was no cooling at all. They give reason that your compressor has failed and we don't have stock so you have to wait for some time. I was surprised to hear about compressor failure within one year of purchase. That was your product quality which you were giving to customer.

Let me introduce my self, I am graduate in Mechanical Engineering with elective subject Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. I have worked for more then 37 years in this field. I was associated with maintenance all utilities including refrigeration. At least in Refrigerator, compressor is considered heart of the equipment. It means that you are manufacturing or outsourcing this compressor without life cycle test/endurance . This also speak about quality standard, which are claiming to be five star standard. Because in my earlier Kelvinator make refrigerator which had given me trouble free service from 1984 to 2005 till I purchased your substandard product. Being Engineer, I know with my long experience that this type of compressor must give service life of more than 10 years.

After lot of persuasion, your service dept gave me stand by small refrigerator and replace compressor(I don't how long it might had taken).

In May 2011, one again same complain give to service dept and they had once again told me that it is compressor failure. Actually, it was my mistake that I had not written to you about your less cycle time between two failure of compressor(Mean Time Between Two Failure). They replaced this compressor on 4th June 2011. I ask whether existing HomeCare pan which is expiring on 12/04/2012 can be extended. But they told me than no extension after 7 years. It means you are not sure about your product life.

Now once again same complain today and same answered by your service dept. This time it has give life of around 3 years.

I would like to inform you that I spend Rs 4350/ on 15th August for replacing circuit. New refrigerator of the same capacity is around Rs 25000/-. Now question is why I send more and more money and getting warranty of only one year of your new spare.

I visited to check what is guarantee given by you on new purchase, it surprised to know that now 10 years instead of 7 years. This means that I have feeling of cheated by you for not giving 10 years of warranty.

In my case, in 9 years 51/2 moth of service 3 nos of compressor failed. Don't you think that this cheating business with your customer. Because of more population, your business might not have much effected, But seeing from your website, satisfaction /rating is not much encouraging. You people are between average to very good. Normally company like yours should always be above Good.

At the end, looking to the above history of 3 failure, I urge/request to replace this compressor.

Cell no. 999 800 8965
Sep 28 at 11:51 AM
I would like to add more in above mail.

I would like to know how you have arrived to give warranty for one year only for capital/insurance spare like compressor. You must have QA Plan(Quality Assurance Plant). Which specify from start of selection of material of construction & its test certificate during procurement, detailed manufacturing process, number inspections internal as well as external or third party. Final test trial of compressor for its said performance.

In refrigerator, out of four mechanical parts(Compressor, Condenser, Expansion device and cooling coils), compressor is only rotating part. Normally in my service carrier I have never witness problem about other 3 parts as refrigerant is clean service. Now in compressor failure, there is no role of customer. If you under go for actual failure analysis of compressor, you will find normally wear and tear of the parts or unexpected catastrophic failure of some of rotating part. This may be because of Fatigue or selected material might have not given life as you have expected. Unless you go for detail failure analysis, establish right cause of failure and finally corrective action. Now rotating assembly balancing is done to reduce unbalance force in turn increase in service life.

Above methodology being used by normally all manufacturing company if they want to prosper. In my service carrier, I also came across such problem and we resolved by technical exchange pertaining to failed part. The biggest claim which was settled by me is of Rs. 12 lacs to a BHEL GE Hyderabad base company.

Once again, I want to emphasis that there is no role of customer for compressor failure.

I hope, this above clarification is good enough to free replacement of my failed compressor.

Today at 10:58 AM
I have given two mails on Sat & Sun but it is regret to note that you don't have courtesy to reply till date. I am talking to you but you are not getting answer from company. I don't know whether you are visiting to check what complains are on your web site whirpool India customer complain/review section. As per recent norms, you are required to liquidate these complains in shortest possible time but it seems that you don't care for customer. This happens only in India as mostly all business people once they sold their goods then they become thick skin towards customer complain.

I don't know whether I writing to blind & deaf people.

Click to Reply All
RPS MALHOTRA

Oct 1, 2014

Bad performance of Whirlpool Washing machine (360 degree model)

I have purchased whirlpool 360 degree washing machine(WHL WM 360H GRAPHITE(8KG)(12634) Model in April from company authorized dealer Bhalla Electronics Ambala Cantt. From last 5 months I am facing Error [SS1]. Engineer from Ambala service centre has done repair 6-7 times & two times they have replaced sensor of this machine & 2 other parts also got replaced. Still this machine couldn’t be rapaired & still giving the same error [SS1]. 6-7 times repair of new product in 5 months period has given me lot harassment & dissatisfaction from this product. Pls find below list of last 4 complaints for your reference:

1. HR0814003344
2. HR0914003961
3. HR0914004685
4. HR0914006450

These complaints were registered at customer care toll free no before this 2-3 times complaints was attended by Ambala local service centre as I was not aware about customer care numbers.

Currently machine is still faulty & giving SS1 problem & we are not using this at my home & I am not going to repair this any more.

Request you to look into the matter on priority & get this machine replaced otherwise I will have to registered a legel case against company in consumer court.

Regds

Ravinder Pal Singh
sachin maheshwari

Sep 30, 2014

,ss

sss

esic hospital - miss behavior by staff
    staff timing, miss behaviour,
    NISHA FRIENDSHIP CLUB - for help these kinds of fraud clubs
    Dosto mai akhil bhartiya yuwa sangthan se hu Mera name...
    Indane Gas - REFILL BOOKING CANCELLED
    Sir, my indane gas consumer no is cx16134107 , from last...
    Aircel prepaid - balance deduction
    Sir, It is so sorrowfull that dated on 29th july...
    idea cellular - deducted rs.21 mobile no.8744048925
    Hi, U can contact me tomorrow at 1 'o' clock to...
    18246 - For sbi loan takeover
    Dear sir I have applied for home loan takeover...
    snapdeal - Refund issue order ID 6845278892
    Refund Issue Order ID 6845278892 I received this order on...
    CGL ADMIT CARD - UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
    HI, I am unable to download admit card for UP region as...
    Red Bus - Bus ticket# not received
    Hi Team, I had booked a ticket on the, 29th of july...