Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

Tanu Joshi

Jul 17, 2014

service of microwave - part replacement

Had resigtered a complaint on 22nd June first as the microwave which we were using has some issue.

So here the story goes... the technician came after 2 days after so many follow ups and told us that the panel needs to be changed and he will come in another 3 days with the part. We waited and waited... in the meanwhile we got a call from the customer satisfaction team for the satisfaction code and we told them that we won't give it as this has still not been resolved.

When i called after 15 days, i was told that the complaint is resolved. .... surprising isn' t it. we were not informed and the call centre says we have not closed but service centre has. Now without me wanting they have assigned a new complaint number.

They have not been able to close the complaint, close to one month has passed... i get calls but no resolution, we are trying but no SUCCESS it seems

I would like to know how this system runs... my earlier complaint number was BG0614010606... and new is BG0714002710...

I wish someone could address this....
syedzia

Jul 12, 2014

Whirlpool Washing Machine - Very Poor Service

I have purchased Whirlpool washing machine in May,2013, the machine had a problem and we have raised a complained (Complaint No. HD0614006628) on 11.06.2014, and the engineer-Ravi came to our house and checked the machine, he has identified that one of the part is damaged and same he reported to the office for replacement of the part. Since then the part has not been replaced nor any of the whirlpool incharge takes the responsibility. I have mailed to all the concerned - helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com, Srinivas Ch; am@whirlpool.com; S A Rajesh; whirlpool_sosteam_south; Sridhar Gandesri; pooja makhija; Shammi Malik, Sunil Kumar S Non-Whirlpool; Rajesh Sangram; Vishnu Vardhan Non-Whirlpool,srisamrat vlk [srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com] and kept of following up with them everytime it is almost 30 days, till now the problem is not rectified. The only answer I receive is that we are getting this done in 2-3 days. I have also suggested that, if you not getting the part, why don't you change the machine itself as it is still in warranty. This is also not considered. Everyday I call up service center & customer care, the answer is we will check and get back to you in a hour's time, but nothing is done. The below is the sample of correspondence done with the whirlpool officials. I am submitting this complaint to the consumer court for resolving this issue.

=============================================================

From: srisamrat vlk [mailto:srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 July 2014 13:53
To: Syed Zia; Sunil Kumar S Non-Whirlpool; Rajesh Sangram; Vishnu Vardhan Non-Whirlpool
Cc: Srinivas Ch; am@whirlpool.com; S A Rajesh; whirlpool_sosteam_south; Sridhar Gandesri; pooja makhija; Shammi Malik

Dear Sangram / Vishnu,
The below customer is very much irritated with our service and not ready to give any time.
As per pp dispatch details find the below remarks showing released and documented.
SP Code TSE SP Name SR Number SR Date Customer Name Product Category Pending Since Aging PR Number Last Modifi date and Time PRN Date Part Code Part Description SAP Doc No SAP Date LR NO LR DATE TRANSPORT Store Remarks 01 STORES REMARKS 02
91904553 Samrat Harshitha Services GR0714001547 03.07.2014 SAYIDHA ASHRAF 30-WASHER 7 0-7 Days GR0714125 03.07.2014 06:51 PM 03.07.2014 W10352691 CCU,PROGRAMMED,SPORT1273India 1241277639 04.07.2014 Released Today We Will Conform

Need dispatch details of the below part .
Very urgent.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Syed Zia <syedzia@drreddys.com> wrote:
Dear All,

How much time required for this completion. Please give me a call on this immdly.

From: srisamrat vlk [mailto:srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 July 2014 13:25
To: Rajesh Sangram
Cc: Sunil Kumar S Non-Whirlpool; Srinivas Ch; am@whirlpool.com; Vishnu Vardhan Non-Whirlpool; S A Rajesh; whirlpool_sosteam_south; Syed Zia; Sridhar Gandesri; pooja makhija; Shammi Malik

Dear Sangram,
Need dispatch details of below part to harshitha services .

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Rajesh Sangram <ppcwhirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Der Samrat ,

Today we are dispatch.

Dear Sravani ,

Pls confirm the dispatch details after release the spare.

Regards ,
Rajesh Sangram,
Part Pending Co-ordinator.
Hyderabad Branch.
Mobile: 09703422875.

On 3 July 2014 20:02, srisamrat vlk <srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear rajesh,
Kindly help to get the required parts on urgent basis.
Customer is very irritated and demanding replacement if not resolved imm.
Sri samrat.
On Jun 27, 2014 2:29 PM, "srisamrat vlk" <srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Vishnu/ Sangram,
Need the status of IBT part on urgent basis.
Sr.TSE-Woil.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:53 PM, srisamrat vlk <srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Vishnu / Sangram,
Kindly arrange the below part to vjw stores on urgent basis.

Sr No Sr Date Part Code Part Desc PRN No PRN Date Hyd Stk
HD0614006628 11/06/14 W10352691 CCU,PROGRAMMED,SPORT1273India HD0614485 14.06.2014 6

Customer wants imm service and rectification.
Kindly arrange the same on urgent basis.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Syed Zia <syedzia@drreddys.com> wrote:
Dear Samrat,

Requested your intervention in this regard to please ensure that the washing machine issues is closed by this weekend.
We are facing lot of problem due to this. Please understand our problem since 15 days this issue is not solved.

Hope you will ensure closure on this and confirm.

Manager-HR

From: Syed Zia
Sent: 21 June 2014 14:30
To: 'whirlpool_sosteam_south'
Cc: pooja makhija
Subject: RE: FW: Washing Machine - Front Load

Dear Neha,

Till now, no information on this updated, we are facing lot of problem without washing machine.

Please replace the part today / replace the machine itself. This is under warranty.

The service is poor, this kind of service is not accepted from whirlpool.

Please respond with immediate action.

From: whirlpool_sosteam_south [mailto:whirlpool_sosteam_south@caretelindia.com]
Sent: 19 June 2014 19:50
To: Syed Zia
Cc: pooja makhija

Dear Mr. Ziauddin,

This is to inform you that the required part which needs to be replace in your appliance is not available with our service provider. We are arranging the same on urgent basis and we will update the complete status of part availability till tomorrow i.e. 20th June 2014 evening.

Neha
Care Manager

From: Syed Zia [mailto:syedzia@drreddys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 11:09 AM
To: helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com
Subject: Washing Machine - Front Load

This is to bring to your notice that, I have raised a complied of washing machine not functioning on 11.06.2014. The details of the complaint
is as follows:-

Satisfaction Code – 440
SR Number – HD0614006628

The technician has come as per the schedule and checked the machine, he has identified one part is not functioning, the same has been
registered by him.

Till today this is not rectified, you are requested to complete this immediately, we are facing lot of problem.

Please do the needful and confirm on action taken in this regard.

Manager-HR

dinesh08

Jul 8, 2014

REFRIGERATOR

Dear sir/mam

From day there is problem with my REFRIGERATOR

1. Door light not working frequntly.
2.Door is not closing well tightly.
3.In freezer it forming like ice all over out side of the box.

Adress.G-2,Kambar steert,OPP to mostiue,manivakam,vandalur,
pin:600048

Dineshbabu
9962086008
dinesh_bmw08@yahoo.com
rupal arora

Jul 5, 2014

Poor Services and degraded products

Whirlpool is Worst Customer Service Provider in India.

Pathetic Service and Product
I don't know if helpdesk at whirlpool is functioning or not (Had it been functioning, my complaint would have been solved by now). I am one of your customers since last 3 months we have gifted fully automatic washing machine of whirlpool to our parents . it not even a year of buying the machine has got disfuncitooned .. tearing clothes .. making so much of noise. above and all pathetic service. i called customer care in the month of may They promised me to solve the issue within 24 to 48 hours and gave me complaint number:. But when no one visited for solution, I again called up and they said mam we have put the reminder . service engineer will surely visit you.They then promised me to get it done within 24 hours. Again no one visited my place. This was repeated two more times. To mother is so much mentally upset with all these hopeless botheration of whirlpool servicing.

I dont know what pathetic service whirlpool is providing.

One is I think that I am given a faulty product as it has not working properly (Product is still under warranty). Above and all , no one is bothered about rectifying it.

Rupal Arora
complaint no : ch0714001035
registered number : 9816159694
Amit Pari Gupta

Jul 5, 2014

Complain Regarding Refrigerator

Deat Team/Ms Shivani,

I had purchased a Refrigerator from Amrit Electronics Gurgaon, after delivery of Refrigerator I found that this is scratchy and denty after that I lodge a complaint on dated 02.06.14 for replacement the refrigerator, after two days engineer had visited and request for replacement , after two days I received a call for provide scratchy and denty pics of refrigerator and I told please arrange at your end and they promise that they will arrange, I am following -up to them from one month to take the pics but there is no response from service center and I surprised that call has been closed without any action. And after that I lodged a second complaint on dt. 21.06.14 but there is no response. I was totally disappointed from Whirlpool. I had made two complaint but no one is listening so it's

Please let me know what should I do for resolve the complaint .

Please do the needful and resolve asap.
Ashish1291

Jul 4, 2014

Refrigerator

I had bought the whirlpool Refrigerator on 1-6-2014 and it stop working from the very next day i.e 1-7-2014 and I had also made complaints several time but no one is listening so its an advice from me that no one should ever think of buying any whirlpool product in future as there customer support is worst.
Ashish1291

Jul 4, 2014

Refrigerator

I had bought whirlpool refrigerator on 1-6-2014 and it stop working from the very next day(2-6-2014) and i had made a complaint but no one is listening so it's an advice that no one should even thing of buying whirlpool products in future as there customer support is worst.
Amit Jot

Jul 3, 2014

Refrigetator

Poor service of Whirlpool
We have purchased whirlpool refrigerator Model No. IC495LT NEO ACGB4 SN. 14450/INA131602055 on 22.05.2013 by Challon no. 1289. Warranty in product is 1+4 years. One day suddenly my refrigerator was stop 03.07.2014 there was no cooling. I called customer care Today on Mob. no. 9758445444 (customer care executive). Service Engineer Says Compressor gas line Chowk due to compressor. Customer Care Centre representative says that refrigerator send to my Service Center through Richkaw by me. as per terms & condition/warranty this job is by Service Centre not by the Customer.
I was totally disappointed from Whirlpool. We have no cold water and we force to drink hot water in 50 degree temperature at AGRA. I was doing nothing for this. I am thinking also that fire case against Whirlpool. This horrible experience for me and my family and now I do not advise any one to buy Whirlpool product. - Amit Jot Singh. (Agra) Mob. 9412262262
Mark Oakley

Jun 25, 2014

Whirlpool Washing Machine

My washing has not worked for nearly 2 months now. I have reported my complaint numerous times and on occasion an engineer has actually come on the day they promise. But they have replaced several parts and the computer panel twice. Once I paid for this (over Rs.2,000). The engineer suggested that I paid for the "Care Plan" which I did. I am so happy that I made that decision as so many parts have been replaced since.

Every time an engineer visits they then replace a part and the machine does not work, they then promise that it is another part and they will come tomorrow. Then they do not come and I take a whole day off of work.

I have written to "helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com" to let them know of the service that I am receiving and raise my concern as to the competence of their engineers. I also mentioned that I have been charged for parts that did not fix my machine. I have asked for there help. They did not reply to 2 emails. They just replied to an email but rather than refer to any of the issues I raised they basically told me to be patient (see below). The engineer did come on 24th June as promised and he replaced a part which also did not work and he has promised he will return. I remain shocked at the level of service and care for that matter.

Dear Mr. Mark Oakley,

Greetings of the day !!!

As discussed with our concerned branch, engineer will visit at your premises tomorrow i.e. 24th june’14 to replaced required part.

Till then….request you to kindly cooperate with us!!!

Ragini Rawat
Care Manager
Whirlpool_SOSTeam_West@caretelindia.com
mnnnnn

Jun 23, 2014

customer care is working or not

if your customer care service is working then why you wont solve our problems if service will be like this means i will return your product before installation ,may i know that how many days you need to install a product . if you want to work on this issue withn in 24hrs contact me immediately .
abk_srk

Jun 20, 2014

Replacement of Washing machine

Dear Customer care,

I have purchased a new Whirl Pool washing machine model 14018 vide serial number INF130710049  from Aditya Vision Patna Bihar on Dated 11th of July 2013 which is non functioning from beginning and lot of complaints are coming on monthly basis. However our motto is not blame but customer to be satisfied.This is real pathetic and disappointing behaviour on the part of the company.

I hope the quality for this piece is poor and this will always be headache for us.

So, Request you to replace the existing unit with new unit other wise there is no choice to go with other Brand  in future or else consumer court.

Please treat this matter Urgent.

Anticipating your Urgent Reply.
girishrajan

Jun 18, 2014

AC stopped cooling

I have purchase Whirlpool AC on 24th March 2014, on 15th June my AC stopped cooling. Service engineer completely dismantled my new AC indoor unit and took that to the service centre for check. One service engineer came and visited and said the AC gas is over and given me a wierd reason that New AC comes with little gas. These service engineer doent look like from whirlpool, they dont know how to interact with customer, how to advice the customer regarding the problem. they have a shody look.
I am very much disappointed with Whirpool product, this is my first whirlpool product and will never buy and advice anyone to buy this product based on my experience.

Girish Rajan
9962077441
Chennai - 2
kukreti

Jun 18, 2014

New Freeze Cooling & Service issue

we have purchased a new Whirlpool Freeze Model 13797 ,230 I-MAGIC 5W HC , S.No :INC 132108744, on March 2014 and we are facing Cooling problem from 2nd day of purchased , Still no solution provided by Service engineer and they are come and doing temporary solution ( Tapped the Sensing tube of Thermostate ) in the Freeze & now they are asking that change the position of Freeze.

Is there any solution from Compony ?????????????????????????

I think its was my first & Last Mistake that i have use Whirlpool Freeze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact No 9899981668
dsgroup

Jun 15, 2014

very bad services For not yet demo given

Services request no. : LKO614006105
Registered mob no. : 9455506079

I had registered a request on 11/06/2014 for my newly purchased new washing machine for demo but the service center technician yet not given any demo. I had been given 24 hour time to visit the technician. But almost 4 days has already been past but no one visit to me. In last 2 days I have almost spoken 3 times with your customer case executives and despite of their assurance , the matter is still pending. I believe that the complain must have forwarded to your technician but he is not acting as per his duty and showing his causal approach. Its gives very bad impression on your service part.

So, kindly immediately take an necessary action to this and resolve the issue.

BR//
Ranjeet singh

Mb. : 9455506079
mukeshbajju

Jun 13, 2014

whirlpool AC

20 day ago i am putchase by whirlpool AC bcoze den problm AC NO Cooling and fan is close i am very said Please help me sir

Mukesh daga
Mo. 9461078432
lalityadav

Jun 12, 2014

Whirlpool is Worst Customer Service Provider in India

I am using whirlpool Fridge and facing the problems in Compressor and it's not working last 1-month. I contacted whirlpool Local Dealer and he asked me to pay 1600 INR for repairing the compressor but fridge work only 1 day and got same problem after that Local dealer is not ready to short out the issue and even picking the call as well.
On June 1-2014 I registered the complained which number is GB0614000011 with whirlpool Customer Care center and they promised me that technical guys will visit in next 48 hour but No one make visit.
On 8-June-2014 I call again on customer care and discuss the issue with senior guys Mr.Sunny and again he assured me that their representative will resolve the issue in next 48 Hr but again same story repeated.
ankitghildiyal

Jun 10, 2014

Bad washine machines

I have been facing frequent problems with my washing machine. Its been
more than two years since I have the machine and I have had more than
6 complaints in this time around 4 being in the last 6 months.
This is obviously not a sign of a reliable machine brand and I hope
you are not expecting the customer to spend 5-10K yearly on machine
repair. My parent have had a SAMSUNG machine for the last ten years
and have had a complaint with it just once.
This clearly shows that the company is selling defective/sub-standard
pieces to their customers.
ankitghildiyal

Jun 10, 2014

Washing machines are pathetic

I have been facing frequent problems with my washing machine. Its been
more than two years since I have the machine and I have had more than
6 complaints in this time around 4 being in the last 6 months.
This is obviously not a sign of a reliable machine brand and I hope
you are not expecting the customer to spend 5-10K yearly on machine
repair. My parent have had a SAMSUNG machine for the last ten years
and have had a complaint with it just once.
This clearly shows that the company is selling defective/sub-standard
pieces to their customers.
abhishekrai

Jun 9, 2014

Horrible service - no response

Called up customer care and they gave SR number HR0614003620 and assured that service will be done in 24 hrs though nobody turned up even after regular follow ups. Horrible experience
pkbansal1234

Jun 8, 2014

AC NOT WORKING

I HAVE PURCHASE A 3D COOL SPLIT AC THIS YEAR BUT SORRY TO SAY THAT THE AC WAS NOT ON .I LODGE COMPLAIN ON 29.05. BUT YOUR ENGINEER COME AND SEE AND TOLD THE PCB WAS SHORT HE REMOVE THE PCB AND SAY I CAME WITH NEW PCB BUT SORRY TO SAY HE DONT CAME TILL DATE

PRADEEP BANSAL
PATNAGARH
BOLANGIR
ORISSA
kanchan rawat

Jun 7, 2014

Poor service of Whirlpool

We have purchased whirlpool refrigerator on 05.06.2011. Warranty in product is 1+4 years. One day suddenly my refrigerator was stop 05.06.2014 there was no cooling. I called customer care same day and mr.aashish (customer care executive) told me that our service engineer will be reached with in 24 hours at place. Till date on 07.06.2014 I did not received any phone or response from Whirlpool. I was totally disappointed from Whirlpool. We have no cold water and we force to drink hot water in 50 degree temperature at jodhpur. I was doing nothing for this. I am thinking also that fire case against Whirlpool. This horrible experience for me and my family and now i do not advise any one to buy Whirlpool product.
Bikramr2012

Jun 7, 2014

Services

I have register my complaint vide SR No. LK0614002117, dtd. 5.6.14. I had been given 24 hour time to visit the technician. But almost 52 hours has already been past but no one visit to me. In last 2 days I have almost spoken 5-6 times with your customer case executives and despite of their assurance , the matter is still pending. I believe that the complain must have forwarded to your technician but he is not acting as per his duty and showing his causal approach. Its gives very bad impression on your service part.

So, kindly immediately take an necessary action to this and resolve the issue.

Bikramaditya Routra
120/911, Ranjeet Nagar, Kanpur- 208005
Mb. : 9336274146
Aina

Jun 6, 2014

AC not working

Hello ,
Aapki company ka AC we have purchased on 12 /4 /2014 ,and right from the starting date it has been not functioning well .When we have made complain at your company complain no what a foolish reply we are receiving from your complain no ,that whether the room in which the AC is there is situated on top floor ,or our engineer will come by some day ........like that stupid remarks we are getting from your company .On 24 may your's company engineer came and said that the fault is from the company 's side ,and the AC will get replaced .from that date till today none of the engineer turned back .What a S... company ,does not care of their image on customer .We have not purchased a AC for a showcase purpose .Just take back back your AC we don't want your company 's product ,and from now onwards we will not suggest to anyone to purchase your company 's AC or other product
hellokareem

Jun 4, 2014

whirlpool

I have purchased washing machine and refrigerator from whirlpool , within 3 months washing machine stopped working fortunately with in 2 days service engineer's turn up .replaced switch board with in 7 days(service engineers keeping high standred they insisted to by cleaning powder but I didn't do it ), My refrigerator stopped working from 10th may (2014 may 10th), called up customer care register a complaint, satisfaction code 329, complaint 4490, alas ther is no response , I called at least 10 times .. but every time world best company's executives gave same answer with in 24 hours we would resolve your issue, today they turned up..after 25 days, .. service engineer inspected the refrigerator and told me that compressor has damaged..it was (just 2 years old refrigerator compressor gone world best???? ) unfortunately I cannot find the bill , he gave 3 option.. if you can show the bill just 2800, without bill 5000, the third option was the world best here it goes .. if you are willing to sell, we would give 1500 for this refrigerator!!!!!!!..... whoever planning to but fridge , washine machine and other .. should not but whirlpool, I have bought tv fromk LG, after 5 year's no complaint.. think before buying whirlpool product.. not world best but.. you can decide..
JLS COSTA

Jun 4, 2014

FRAUD BY WHIRLOL SERVICE AGENCY

I have contacted Whirlpool customer care regarding a faulty washing machine.They have directed Ms Vibrant Technoservices Bangalore to attend to the fault.
Their technician repaired the fault and charged me Rs 3800 for PCB alone. The market price of this PCB is about Rs.2400/=
I am raising this complaint after informing Whirlpool helpdesk as well.
The subject bill No.is1826 dated 2/6/2014
VIBRANT TECHNOSERVICES
No.10 Pruthvi Garden Plaza ,First Floor,1st Main,Thimmiah Garden Main Road,R.T.Nagar, Bangalore 560032
Phone 08040961498 email: vibrant .whirlpool13@gmail.com

phone number - A number is disturbing me by using vulgar language
    Dear Team, A boy is disturbing my sister for quite some...
    CCAvenue Bills - not recharged
    sir/madam, I have recharged my mts broadband through...
    karepass - fee refund
    I have applied for karepass scholarship , from Bangalore...
    help@uidai.gov.in - wrong Date of Birth in the Aadhar Card
    My date of birth in Aadhar card has been wrongly entered...
    punjab national bank - LOSS OF ATM CARD
    SIR ,KYA HUM APNA ATM CARD LOSS HONE PAR KISI DUSRI BRANCH...
    Sunmarg (Suraha) Micro Finance - MATURITY POBLEM
    Sir Ami saiful Molla amar code 2428 branch Ghatakpukur...
    Airtel - incoming calls details february
    Sir pls some one missused my airtel nomber 9944123585...
    paytm - Money refunds
    First of all please make arrangements to provide some...