Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

Feb 21, 2017

Dear S.Prabukumar,

Our service engineer had visited your place several times and found no issue in the appliance. Now, we have lined up our quality technician's visit at your place by tomorrow to recheck the appliance for further assistance.

Feb 21, 2017

Dear customer(S.Prabukumar),

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

pswamina

Feb 20, 2017

Hi Sir,

I PURCHASE THE WASHING MACHINE ON 26TH MAR 2016. MODEL NO - 31106. Recently while spinning time abnormal sound occurs. I call to whirlpool customer care and I made a complaint.
Whirlpool executive attend the problem and told barring was the problem and replace it. After then my washing machine was not properly washing and some time I heard abnormal sound. I am not satisfied with the service.
All the home appliance I am using the whirlpool brand only. This is the first time am complaining about the product(WM).

After few days , one Service person attend the problem and say no issues . But still I am having the problem. Again and again I call to customer care and I repeating the same problem , there was no respond from whirlpool customer side.
Few question I want to know - why bearing problem is occurs in the new machine ? only 7 month is old .
Within short time so much problem is occurs in new machine? I after completing the warranty period the machine will have so much problem . I always call to customer care and book the complaint and keep on going. When I will get my issues solved. (Last complaint detail - ON 26TH MAR 2016. MODEL NO – 31106). I want to replace the washing machine.

Model no – 31106

Ph – 9790743588, 9176245084

Feb 18, 2017

Whirlpool Washing machine

Dear Customer(kurma@1980),

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and contact details at ORMSupport@whirlpool.com so that we can escalate this issue to our team.

kurma@1980

Feb 18, 2017

Whirlpool Washing machine

Whirlpool Washing machine is worst company in the world.
i purchased a fully automatic washing machine Top load it working worst it has many many complaint. I called customer card many more times but not respond correctly there are escaping it is not correct. please close the washing production please save customers money and time please sir.
PLEASE GIVE REPLACEMENT ARE MONEY

Feb 17, 2017

Dear Narayan Patade,

As confirmed by you, you will be coordinating with your dealer for further services. Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further assistance.

Feb 17, 2017

Dear Narayan Patade,

Narayan Patade

Feb 16, 2017

whirpool india

i repaired my washing machine from r.k.services athourised service agency of whirpool based in goregoan east. mumbai400063.on 4th feb.17 by paying rs.3200 for new part and technician visit charges rs.350. next day when i used my washing machine same problem persisted that is leakage of water from backside of washing machine. afterwards i called r.k.services 4 to 5 times with same reply our technician will visit your house shortly and resolve the problem. till date that is 16 feb 17 no response from service center. my problem is how to wash my family clothes with dysfunctional machine.we buy reputed company products being assured of their services after purchase of goods. my washing machine is fully automatic.

narayan patade.
mob.no. 9820124185.
email.narayan_patade@yahoo.com

Refrigerator problem

Dear Customer(Shibashish Roy),

We wish to convey that this concern has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us again in case you face any issues.

Dear Pushapdeep,

Deepakhar

Machine not working properly

Your toll free number people don't have any manners and when we complaint to them about faulty product they just talk abusively, is this the way you treat your customer

I called 18002701870 and the person available there instead of solving problem speak like drunken person and after disconnecting phone he started calling from personal number too and started again talking senseless things

I request people not to buy whirlpool who don't understand customer and not even seems interested in solving problem also.

Feb 10, 2017

WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINE

Dear Vikas Sharma,

VIKAS SHARMA 1972

Feb 9, 2017

WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINE

I want to share my experience about WHIRLPOOL front load fully automatic washing machine. Very bad experience, I suggest not to purchase any WHIRLPOOL product to every citizen of India. Very bay service from the company. Parts are not available after 5 years they are telling that your hard earned money is wasted after 5 years that to Rs.23500.00. I want refund or else going to consumer court as how these big companies cant cheat innocent citizen & consumer of our country , they don't know how money is earned.

Vikas Sharma

Dear Customer(Shibashish Roy),

Shibashish Roy

Feb 7, 2017

Worst service from Whirlpool

My refrigerator has not been working for last two days and it's just 3 years old. I have lodged a complaint and service request to Whirlpool at. 1800 208 1800 and was assured service within 24 hours, however 36 hours have passed by and there is no response from whirlpool inspire of making several calls.
Worst customer service ever. In fact the worst company. Any person buying Whirlpool products be ready for the worst service ever and also guaranteed dissatisfaction.
Shibashish Roy

Feb 7, 2017

Refrigerator problem

Feb 6, 2017

Dear Pushapdeep,

Pushapdeep

Feb 5, 2017

Compressor of tefrigrator not working

Compressor not working with in 3 years , warrenty 5 years, we not want to pay any single rupee for refrigrator checking fees ang gas filling rupees, pls suggest,wt we should do?

Feb 3, 2017

Dear MURALIKRISHNAREDDY,

The refund cheque has reached our service center. Please confirm us about your availability so that we can deliver the same to your place.

Jan 25, 2017

Mumbai 400053
Date: 24.01.2017

SUB: REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE WASHING MACHINE

Whirlpool of India Ltd.
I had bought a Whirlpool washing machine (Stain Wash 6512H Serial No 31059NP142601159) in July 2014 which had a defective panel & soon began giving me trouble.
I was disappointed as I had paid my hard earned money to Whirlpool & they gave me a product which developed problems in such a short span of time. I contacted the Service Centre & was shocked by their laid back attitude & hence told them to give me a refund.
Instead, I was given a replacement machine (Stain Wash 7212H Serial No 3103701151529567) in April 2015 against my wishes.
After using this replacement machine for some time its drum stopped rotating & stalled in December 2016.
Frustrated by the substandard product & Service of Whirlpool, this time I mailed the Tax Invoice Bill to Mr. Abhijeet (Customer Care, e mail: sevenstarwoil@gmail.com, mobile no 9969502765) on 11th January 2017 who made false promises of prompt action & later passed the buck to Mr. Prabhakaran (Area Service Manager, mobile no. 9029003994) who was least bothered to help me & would never answer my calls.
I have been mentally harassed & highly inconvenienced by Whirlpool.
I want a full refund at the earliest, else I will take legal action & share my bad experience on the social media.

Model Name: Stain Wash 7212H
Model No.31037
Serial No. INF151509567
Junaid A Pathan

Nov 25, 2016

NON COMPATIBLE GAS HOBS

Nov 25, 2016

Dear MURALIKRISHNAREDDY,

We would like to inform you that your replacement request is under process so it will take approx 15 working days to deliver at your place.

Nov 23, 2016

Dear MURALIKRISHNAREDDY,

As per your request, one of our technicians will visit at your place today after 7 p.m.

Nov 22, 2016