Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

srinivasan09092012

Aug 22, 2016

Whirlpool India — Complaint No CN0816015941. Refrigerator

With regards to above call number. As of now 3technicians have visited my house. 1st Technician replied 1200/- will be the charge and collected Rs.350/- in advance(Service charge). Next 2nd one called and informed that your refrigerator is under warranty and please arrange the bill for replacement. As the refrigerator was gifted to me I dont have any bills. Now 3rd Technician is claiming 2700/- for repairing. I have never experienced this kind of service from Whirlpool. Earlier I have been using a Washing machine. I use to refer all my friends about ur best service. But now this time your service is really parhetic.
Hope refrigerators are having 5years compressor warranty and Im sure it has not crossed 5years.
Please help to replace the compressor under warranty terms.
arun arra

Aug 22, 2016

new refrigerator not working

Yesterday on dated 21st August , 2016 , I purchased new refrigerator PRO 465 ELT from GURE MAA ENTERPRICES , RUDRAPUR .

Very disgusting experience , new fridge is not cooling at all .

How product can pass on to customer , which is not serving the basic purpose .

I want sales return of this product , otherwise will go consumer court .

arun
arunangel

Aug 11, 2016

company whos dont have spare parts

I am arun I have a whirlpool fridge it got complaint on 5-8-2016 I called whirlpool regarding the complaint they came and checked my fridge and told the compressor has gone  and they took my fridge telling that within three days they will return  . I waited till 11-8-2016. I dint get my fridge and no one from whirlpool called me  . I call the shop and customer care of whirlpool they they told it will take minimum 15 days more to get the parts. I bought the whirlpool product thinking the it's a good company I dint knew that this company doesn't have any spare parts with them. If you don't have spare parts then y r u selling ur  products.

Arun Angel
+919037453213‎
Rajiv2342

Jul 29, 2016

Complaint regarding defective product.

I bought Fully Automatic Washing machine in August 2014. Since beginning i facing problem in the product. I also complaint the same in so many times. Also Technicians and Sr Technicians attended the complaint but there is no permanent solution. Every month machine stop working and also having lot of noising.I requested for replacement but no body is ready to listen about the same. I think this is the worst product i have bought in my life. Before this product I was very loyal customer to buy Whirlpool products.................Rajiv Malhotra (9216693111)
NANDHALAL SWAMY

Jul 29, 2016

COMPRESSOR ISSUE

NO RESPOND FROM SERVICE CENTER, TOTALLY ONE MONTH COMPLETED, TILL THEY ARE SAYING SPARE PARTS NOT RECEIVED AND NOT RETURNING MY AC OUTDOOR UNIT AND LOT OF TIMES I CALLED THEM AND SIMPLY THEY ARE TELLING TOMORROW TOMORROW BUT LOT OF TOMORROWS GONE , NO RESPONSE.
CUSTOMER CARE FELLOWS CLOSED MY COMPLAINTS TWICE WITHOUT SATISFICATION CODE OR ANY FEEDBACK.

Totally DISAPPOINTED AGAINST WHIRLPOOL....

WHETHER I CAN GET BACK MY AC or NOT....

TOTALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF SERVICE CENTER AND CUSTOMER CARE RESPOND AND ALSO WHIRLPOOL.....
Gursimar1

Jul 22, 2016

Against paschim vihar service centre

am writing this in concern to the complaint for my washing machine malfunction the details of the same can be taken from my registered mobile number 9711239440
I would like to bring to your notice that your service executive manoj sharma from paschim vihar branch visited my premises and he has visited our place thrice till now
In last 4 months I have logged 3 complaints for my machine and the machine was never working properly in 10 days I had to log a new complaint
Today he came with a part after a month and again now he says there is some other part missing
Instead of being thoughtful about his work he literally smiled at my face and was totally misbehaving with both me and my mother.
He was so ashmed that when asked for his service centre number he said I'm not giving it Jo Karna hai karlo mera kuch nai Jane wala.
He misbehaved to every extent possible even out of our house all our neighbours could see us shouting and his behaviour
I'm so disappointed with whirlpool now
I am assuring you if no appropriate action will be taken I'm goin to take this matter to consumer court
Also if you check your database my washing machine is not working since months can anyone please get this done .how can your company be so irresponsible
I called up like 10 times form this number to your service centre and they are such inconsiderate people they didn't even bother to tell me a proper timeline for my complaint.
I am asking you to look Into this issue at the earliest .
I am ashamed of this type of workers and service at whirlpool.
Seriously this is intolerable.
Let me know the exact date and time when my machine will be repaired properly.

Guraimarpreet
Rajasekaran Ramadoss

Jul 17, 2016

Service

On 11.7.16 i made complaint at Sri Vaideeshwara whirlpool service centre to attend periodical service so far it's not done.Every time i have to beg him again and again for service.
anandm1200

W for Worst W for Whirlpool

Window Ac leaking...within warranty, Free Service due...Call placed on 9th June...promised call back within 2 hrs...Call recieved by technician after 3 days...Insisited he visits that moment itself since he was near around...On being told that nobody at home,, agreed to visit next day...and never called later..Called up Service centre after 25 days..was told that the technician comments were that our number was not reachable ( we never recieved or missed his call) .The technician visited without any information when a 8th std kid was at home , without informing us ....Only did Dry service ( means nothing literally) AC still left leaking...Again complained and was assured strict action by Amit Verma .. 3 days after no action taken...
The reason for the uncontrollable service franchisees is that the whirlpool's Officers are corrupt and hand in glove with service franchisees who are showing wrong service claims and defrauding customer...The officers get bribed and hence dont take any action on deficient service,,,
I am planning to take my AC and burn it in public....and post the video of the same in youtube...and facebook..watch out for the same..
Pratik Goel

Jul 8, 2016

Holes in clothes during washing

I have registered the complaint number - HR0616003531 during 1st week of June , I have purchase Semi Automatic washing machine 3 months ago , We found that we are having the holes in the clothese during washing and lon complaint , Since than two visits has happened and all the photographs has taken but nothing has happened , We want replacement of this defective machine/model ; Kindly take it on top priority as we are loosing our patience, We regret why we purchase whirlpool brand,

Pratik Goel
9818193382
Mayank_Agrawal

Refrigerator

Water drops(high moisture) in the double door 340 lts. refrigerator serial no : INA 160309472. No engineer has visited against our direct complaint to whirlpool dated 1.07.2016. We only received a call from your Delhi office on 2.07.2016, that within 24 hrs a senior engineer will visit our place to resolve the issue,but,sorry to say that you people have ignored the matter. My complaint to customer care with complaint number GB 0616013575 date 27.06.2016 is still pending. It feels very sorry to see no one from your company bothering about our complaint. As we have repeatedly been complaining about the same. Once again we remind you to solve the problem at the earliest.
mohankply

Jul 8, 2016

poor service at kollam for whirlpool

The authorized service center of whirlpool india limited at kollam ABS associates after checking the oven told me that the main board is at fault and costs Rs 5000.I told the technician that there is only a simple fault and sometimes the function is ok. He refused and went without considering my request.I myself opened the cabin and found that the spring action of a switch connected to the door is weak and rectified it myself. Thank God...kindly avoid this type of cheating.
Ruma Jalali

Jun 24, 2016

Whirlpool Refridgerator

Most horrible service experience by whirlpool in the last 8 months.... leakage in the fridge for last so many months.....multiple technicians visited more than 5 times in 6 months.... they have already taken more than 10,000 Rs so far.... Looks like a complete racket of not resolving the issue and making money .... today they took 2500/- again .....

Totally frustrated with their strategy of making money on repairs...and not resolving the issue...same keeps reappearing every month ... and they continue to charge us hefty service charges....

Can anyone do something about this ??? can this business of fooling consumers stop.....??? Is there anyone who will hear their customers plight.?

Ruma
Ruma Jalali

Jun 24, 2016

Whirlpool Refrigerator

amrit verma

Jun 10, 2016

POOR QUALITY OF FRIDGE N SERVICE

Pls. note I had purchased by investing 20 k for buying whirlpool fridge. Now due to pipe damage, fridge gone under repair. And as per engineer
Now my FRIDGE WILL BE REPAIRED AND THEY WILL INSTALL JALI AND BACKCOVER WILL BE OPENED AS COMPARED TO EARLIER. AND I AM NOT
SATISFIED WITH THIS QUALITY OF REPAIRING. WHEN MY FRIDGE UNDER WARRANTY AND THEN U R GIVING THIS TYPE OF REPAIRING WHY?
NO USE OF THIS TO ME … WHOLE LOOK CHANGED FROM BACK END. I WILL NOT TAKE FRIDGE AND NEEDED REPLACEMENT OF SAME .KINDLY NEOGIATE WITH ME URGENT .
AMRIT

From: Amrit Verma
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 12:19 PM
To: Tarandeep Singh
Subject: RE: FRIDGE COMPLAINT

Engn visited from COOLCONCEPTS-------GWALIOR …. TELLING LEAKAGE IN PIPE DUE TO COMPRESSOR DAMAGE. NOW FRIDGE UNDER WARRANTY . I WILL SCAN THE BILL AND REPAIRING IS NOT NEEDED .COMPRESSOR REPLACEMENT SHOULD BE THERE AND LEAKAGE OF WATER SHOULD BE RECTIFY.

-----HE WAS TELLING FRIDGE WILL BE CARRY TO WORKSHOP….. WHY I SHOULD BEAR THE LODGING TO N FRO CHARGES WHEN MY FRIDGE IS UNDER GURANTEE..
---ONLY TWO YEARS BACK I HV PURCHASED.

DETAILS UNDER:

From: Amrit Verma
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 10:53 AM
To: 'Tarandeep Singh'
Subject: RE: FRIDGE COMPLAINT

Engn visited yesterday and taken 700 from us relay changing and service charges. But sorry to say that still fridge is underbreakdown. Service not got upto the mark.
Soon ask him to attend again.
My complain no. IA0616000858
AMRIT

From: Tarandeep Singh [mailto:whirlpool_sosteam_west@caretelindia.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 4:04 PM
To: Amrit Verma

Dear Mr. Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Whirlpool..!

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and we have forwarded your concern to concern department as well they will get back to you on this shortly.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated in this regard.

Tarandeep Singh
Care Manager- (West) Service Operations Support
Contact No.- 01149308500
E-Mail : whirlpool_sosteam_west@caretelindia.com
Whirlpool Of India Ltd.

Whirlpool Toll Free no.- 18002081800

Jun 6, 2016

NEW WASHING MACHINE NOT WORKING

This is the second time when I had issue with my new washing machine. First time there was issue of noise due to faulty motor belt. Second time issue is with PCB. Now I am not able to understand that why does a new machine have so many issue at the same time. As per the service engineer from whirlpool he himself committed that fault in motor belt is coming the machine.

I am not able to understand that why should I continue with repaired item after spending so much amount. At the same time PCB part is still not changed in my machine due to various stupid reasons from service center.

Can I expect call back from some senior who can understand the issue from my side and provide the assurance for satisfactory performance of the machine?

Abhishek Jain
shaliniprithvi

Jun 2, 2016

Whirlpool India

We purchased whirlpool window A.C. model WAR10B20DW0 and serial # INKW100600827 and our team pain started with many problems in the A.C.
22 Apr 2014 During techician visit the charges are Rs.2685/- including gas charges.
31 Kar 2015 During technician visit the charges of Rs.3160/-
27th Apr 2015 During technician visit we were charged Rs.3160/-
30th Apr 2015 During technician visit again.charged
5th May 2015 During technucian visit we were again charged.

13th May 2015 During technician visit again.charged for compressor

Today 2nd June again technician visited and told compressor problem and the charges of Rs.12000/ will be charged.
These records and corrospindense shows you have to rebook into your service standards. We are so much fed up that we moved to voltas.

We are retired people and do not run one place to another for rates competition like today generation. We are completely dependent on your attitude, behaviour and trust on service. If this is the way you run your company then I have nothing to say. You will realise one day.
Refer
KVP Singh
Ankur96

May 31, 2016

WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINE

If anybody, by chance, is reading this, please sort out my issues. I am using your washing machine from quite some time now, and I am facing issues every year. I am forced to take the AMC of your product, as without that, your product does not work. It gives me a issue at least 4-5 times a year. what a bogus product it is, I could not understand. And what a customer centric company you are, no one give a shit about consumer issues.
TRYING TO CONTACT WHIRLPOOL FOR SOOOOO MANY YEARS, NO RESPONSE
KUMAR1955

May 29, 2016

DAMAGE OF TOP LID & IRRESPONSIBILE BEHAVIOUR OF SERVICE MECHANIC

The Washing Machine While Magic 1-2-3 - 650 P fully automatic was purchased by me on 18-11-2009 from Good Morning Agencies, Alleppey. The jointed parts(Gum Stick Part) of the Top lids are damaged and automatically separated into pieces. On registering the complaint, the Service Mechanic, who attended on 26th May 2016, informed that the lid is irreparably damaged and has to get new piece from the company and that too in different Colour. From the interaction with the service mechanic, I felt that he is the owner of the Company.
1. The Top portion and the body colour after three yearsseems different in colours. Top portion dark and light colour body. When the mechanic questioned me why it is so, I asked his to check with your company, may be manufacturing defect.
2. On checking the Board he told me that it is damaged. OK if it is so it should be replaced.
3. The service mechanic was totally indifferent by asking unnecessary questions,trying to convince others that he is a genius in service work. But my judgement NO.

1.Please give him a training how to behave to a customer.
2.Why the top lid is separated in to pieces(Gum stick Part) which I think is a manufacturing defect. If it is repairable do it or replace it.
3.If the board is damaged, replace it
4.Please don't DIRECT the same mechanic to attend the work.

Kumaravelu
Chief Manager(Rtd),State Bank of Travancore
Subramonia Gardens,Near Income Tax Quartes, South Vellakinar,Alleppey 688001
9446382085
kumaravelu1955@gmail.com
hrishi.ammu@gmail.com

May 29, 2016

whirlpool AC repair

We contacted whirlpool Harshitha services in Visakhapatnam 1month back for repair of our AC ,they visited our house and advice sesor is required but that dsy onwards they didn't answer our call and didn't visited our house so please resolving our issue immediatly,its bad sevicing....very disappointing.
Amar K R

May 7, 2016

Washing machine complaint

We purchased top load washing machine on 23/1/2016 but started having leaking problem. Made a complaint on 4/5/2016 and the complaint no is SR number : BG0516002520. But till date nobody has attended to it. Poor service by the company. It has given the service into BAD hands.
kanpur

Apr 26, 2016

poor service

dear sir i purchased a ro in 2014 sir time to time i tell the company toll free no for service but no responce customer care said i see but no responce .
dear give me a right solution .
thanks
regard
arvind
asim jameel

Apr 17, 2016

WASHING MACHINE

I have register my complaint on 15th of March 16 but no body has come nor any any call has received for the same, this happens second time after registering complaint no body has attend, it is attend after repeating the same 2 or 3 times, your service center is not working well they are not attending complaints on time which creates problem to us, if you are showing this attitude in warranty period then after warranty what you have done with customers God knows better. if your team is unable to resolve the issues then why are you given warranty.

AS I SAW THE REVIEW MAXIMUM NUMBER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE UNSATISFIED FROM YOUR AFTER PURCHASING SERVICES, I THINK I HAVE MAKE A BIG MISTAKE BY TAKING WHIRLPOOL PRODUCT.
debapriya majumdar

Apr 14, 2016

Service of whirlpool Double door refrigerator

my first service registration number was KL0416007493 where a service engineer visited my house and after checking the same told that he will not be able to solve the issue and have taken Rs 400 (without any job being done) . After 2 days another engineer visited branch and he told that this was an gas issue and tried to repair. Though the cooling was not properly getting done we have highlighed the same but he told that it will be ok after some time. Based on the feedback we again paid him Rs 1203. but after 2 days again the fridge is not working and i have again lodged a fresh complaint- KLO416011313 but till now nobody have called me to get the same repaired. Feel cheated by Whirlpool.
Bhavana chowdary

Apr 13, 2016

Whirlpool refregirator repair. Raised a complaint Poor response

Iam having a repair with whirlpool refregirator.I have been raised a complaint about this on 7th April.They regestered the complaint as service is provided with in 24 hours but even we did not recive any service from your authorised person
Raju Gupta

Mar 26, 2016

whirlpool refrigerator

i purchased whirlpool double door fridge on 14-03-2016 but it is defective , and i raised a complaint to replace the fridge, but there response is very poor, most of the times there area manage Geetanjali rathore dont pic the phone, and when she pics the phone she says it is not available is our stocks , and generally 1 month taken for replacement of fridge, and also asked her to refund my money she says it is not possible,
so according to me whirlpool is third class company, and dont buy any of its product,

i consider it is my mistake to buy fridge from whirlpool so i request everyone dont buy any whirlpool product otherwise you will also suffer like me.

snapdeal - Replacement Issue
    Hi, I purchased an item i.e Microwave oven from snapdeal...
    WAVE CINEMAS - Service Delivery
    Hi, It was a wonderful evening, Independence Day and...
    BSNL - Pathetic noise in line and pathetic internet
    I have been using BSNL landline from past 12 years. From...
    snapdeal - Product not delivered for prepaid consignment
    Dear Sir/Ma'm, I ordered a Dell Inspiron Notebook...
    Nagar Nigam Gorakhpur - Cleanse
    I am a resident of daudpur, gorakhpur. There is no...
    flipkart - Item returned before 3 weeks ago but still not received...
    Regarding the refund OD306635213517113000 [Incident:...
    Street dogs in maktool puri roorkee - Street dogs
    Respected person I m resident of maktool puri...
    Lenovo k3 note - Network problem
    I bought lenovo k3 note 09-11-2015. From last five or six...
    Bharti Airtel - Mobile Recharge-Money Debit no credit
    I have recharged online Airtel mobile Number 8968496899 of...
    SBI - ONLINE PAYMENT IS FAILED
    sir, online payment is failed due to OTP time out but...