Whirlpool India

Complain no NP0815000454, date of Complain 05/08/15,
Name Chetan Nandha
Date of purchase 12/10/14
Bill no 206.

Problem not solved till date. I have called to customer care she said your complain is closed.
Dr.Vasan

Aug 23, 2015

Washing machine not working.Staff indifferen..

My Washing Machine is not working and I regisered a complaint/representation on 20Th.,and one Mr. Tamil chelvan attended and promissed of doing needful,and followed by a lady staff informing that my case wil be attended to-in an hour.But till date this moment nothing has been done. Is it you call a SERVICE.Sorry sir,
I don't have words to find fault with your staff=and their inability to do things-irresponsibility-indifference...Shall see.
Kindly provide me youe CHAIRMAN'S CNTACT NUMBER AND HIS MAILING id AS TO ENABLING ME TO CONTACT.
Srinivasan.Dr
V Murugan

Aug 16, 2015

Delay of Response

My washing machine model no. is 622-D and purchased it from AVM Trading Corporation, Kumbakonam. On repair i requested for service before 15 days and still there is no response because of delay of spare parts from chennai. So process the request as soon as possible. My contact no. 9865401382.
senthilkumarls2000@yahoo.com

Aug 14, 2015

regarding whirl pool washing machine

I HAVE PURCHASED WHIRL POOL WASHING MACHINE ONE AND HALF YEARS BEFORE . ( INFI34506024 MODEL 13812) PURCHASING DATE 8-12-2013 ) FROM THE BEGINNING I HAVE REGISTERED NEARLY 20 COMPLAINTS .EVERY TIME THEY WOULD IDENTIFY THE MISTAKES AND IT WOULD WORK FOR FEW DAYS AND AGAIN PROBLEM WOULD COME. I REALLY IRED OF MAKING COMPLAINTS KINDLY REPLACE MY MACHINE MY PHONE NUMBER 0944435803
INOOD3

Aug 13, 2015

WHIRLPOOL WATER PURIFIER

WHIRLPOOL SENIOR MANAGEMENT.

I had purchased a WHIRLPOOL (R.O.) WATER PURIFIER latest model from one of the dealers at South Kolkata, shop located at Diamond Harbour Road in May'2015.

Ever since the product has been purchased & installed by technicians of WHIRLPOOL Team, it is working FAULTY with below reported PROBLEMS :

1. Water Re-circulation is not happening from the drain line, which as per operation guidelines provided in product manual has to be continuous.

2. Till date already 03 complaints have been made by us & every time a different Technician turns up to service the product & entire HISTORY has to be repeated each time.

3. Last time the SNPS was required to be changed which was stated to be the root cause of all problems.

4. Again, today I had to register a COMPLAINT with Customer care, Ref No: KL0815008268 dated 14.08.2015, as since yesterday the filter unit has stopped working, adequate claen water is not getting delivered & discharge from drain lines is stopped. RECORDED TDS of the water output from the Purifier unit is AS HIGH AS 172 as against standard norm of within 80 considered for safe drinking water.

5. Inspite of the fact that the Purifier unit is under Guarantee / Warantee Period, every time the visitng technician comes & suggests a PART REPLACEMENT whereas with such numerous problems, UNIT SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY REPLACED !!

6. We even did purchase a few connectors to extend the laying of the pvc tubes of the drain & circulation lines as suggested by technicians, but till date PROBLEM PERSISTS.

SEEK IMMEDIATE ATTENTION & ACTION FROM WHIRLPOOL SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM for resolution of PROBLEM, ELSE I WOULD HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO ESCALATE THE SUBJECT ISSUE FURTHER & SEEK HELP FROM CONSUMER'S FORUM, AS SAFETY OF MY FAMILY IS AT STAKE ON ACCOUNT OF CONSUMPTION OF UNSAFE WATER DELIVERED FROM WHIRLPOOL PRODUCT - WATER PURIFIER.

REGARDS

Whirlpool refrejatior

Not working not working
mehak mittal

Aug 10, 2015

AC taking lot of electricity

i had purchased a 5 star 3d cool AC .. of whirlpool .. but not satisfied yet.. coz it is consuming an unexpected electricity.. no one is taking action towards it.. i have done too many calls but they didn' t take my complaint seriously.. olso the member of service center name mr. tarsem .. says take the co. to court .. do cases on it.. plz take some action toward our AC ... its a humble request..
balan1942

Aug 10, 2015

whirlpool refrigerator

I purchased a 190 litre fridge from the CHENNAI tradecenter exhibition held by vivek and co in April 2015.It was clearly mentioned on the fridge as well as the brochure that no stabilizer is required as the it can take a wide voltage range. However the agent who came to install it compelled us to buy one for Rs 1800 . The phone no of the technician who came to install this is918939829945. we have installed it without the stabilizer and doing fine. However the fridge is shaky and not properly balanced. Today he came to correct this and inserted some card board pieces in an attempt to correct this and without success. Now he is asking us to buy a stand. IS THIS HOW WHIRLPOOL SERVES ITS CUSTOMERS TAKING THEM FOR A RIDE. CAN'T YOU DO HONEST BUSINESS OR ARE YOUR SERVICE AGENTS TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE. WHATEVER IT MAY BE . PLEASE ASK YOUR AGENT TO TAKE BACK THE STABILIZER AND GIVE US BACK THE RS 1800

G N IYER
NEW30/OLD105, SIVALAY, KUMARAPPA ST.
NUNGAMBAKKAM
CHENNAI 600034
MOBILE: 8939203586
tejaswi g

Jul 31, 2015

leakage of water

We are not satisfied with the services of bajwa electronics (sirhind). As they are saying do not call us.
Their services much below than expected level.
Rahul Pruthi

Jul 30, 2015

Whirpool Refrigrator

Had very bad experince with Whirpool....bought 8 mnths back and from last 6 mnths complaining abt the water lekage problem..
Almost 10 times engineer visited but the PROBLEM REMAINS SAME....

I NEED THE REPLACEMENT OF IT....HOPPING THAT SOMEBODY IN THE SERVICE DEPT WOULD READ IT AND GET IT REPLACED.
rajeevaps

Jul 25, 2015

window ac repair problem

Complained about ac on 21 may 2015.Complaint no.[IN5015003469].there was pcb problem .Company service people are unable to repair it. Now company has suggested give back ac to them & get a depreciated value of the ac from them,.This value is 5000/-.This is very surprising ,a company of this stayure saying that they are not able to repair the pcb.The approach of the company service people is highly unprofessional.They are just not interested to solve your problem.As of now my ac is not working.the pcb is lying with service guys.
Feel this companys working is highly suspiciuios in nature.I hope someone from higherup company takes note of this company & responds.
Khamar

Jul 22, 2015

defective copper pipes

I bought whirlpool Ac on July 15, 2015, There was a damage in copper pipe and company people is telling its installation fault. It is clearly observed, its an manufacture defect.
Got frustrated with Whirlpool.
My request is.. not to go for Whirlpool Brand.
Zakrya khan

Jul 9, 2015

Faulty Whirlpool 360 washing machine

Sub: Defective product complaint.

I want to bring this to notice to the management of whirlpool India that this is how your customers are been treated. I don't know if it's makes any difference to you or are you aware of this. I bought a Whirlpool 360 fully Automatic washing machine of capacity 7.2 kg with top load from an authorised dealer as it was recommended to me, from Meerut in Uttar Pradesh, 7th June 2014. At the time of installation I was given a contact number in case I had any problem with the machine (09897652500). After about two weeks, the trouble starts as the machine was giving some kind of error. I was disappointed because it was a brand new machine. When I inform this to the dealer and the whirlpool service centre in Meerut , he got it checked and told me that their is a fluctuation in electric supply in my house and needs to be checked so I got it checked with the electrician and everything was fine on our hand as we have a stabiliser in our house which maintains the voltage and there are other fully automatic appliances in the house which was working absolutely fine so I wasn't agree with the engineer but at that moment of time I didn't had a choice.

So the engineer came again and found nothing with the machine. It was working fine for another few weeks and again had the same issue. So I rang back again to the service centre in Meerut and again the same process and this time the engineer told us that it was PCB which is not working properly so they ordered it and after a week or so they came down and put the new PCB on it.
I was so disappointed with the product and just lost faith in whirlpool completely. I asked the engineer when he came down to repair the machine to replace it as to me it was a faulty product but he denied and gave me all the bullshit he could. But no action has been taken after several remainders from me. So I just thought that I have just thrown away my hard earned money through drain and nothing is going to be done about it.

Than about 2 or 3 months ago I noticed that the noise of the machine while spinning is different to what it actually was. So I rang the whirlpool service centre and lodged a complain and the guy over the phone who took my details and assured me that the engineer is going to visit in a day or two. But unfortunately no body turned up so in about a weeks time I rang again and put a complain and requested them to come and have a look. And what again no body turned up. As I can get the details of my phone call out and it will prove it. So than I went on to Internet and start searching the contact number for some one superior or In Charge to put a complain against in whirlpool as how they treat customers. So I rang on 02/07/15 and was put through to Anuradha Ji as I was told that she looks after that area. I explained her the situation and she assured me that she will arrange a call back and engineer to attend my issue. As she was very helpful and listened to me very carefully. But still the same story as nobody bothered to ring me back and than after 4 days I rang again on Monday and explained Anuradha Ji. So finally today an engineer arrived and examined it and I was told that because overloading the machine the gear box of the machine is broke and I have to send it to the service centre and bear all the costs. But without knowing he puts an allegation on us that we use it overload.. As most of our laundry goes to wash outside to the shop which we pay monthly.

So this is an ongoing issue and I am so much disappointed and frustrated with this poor service as there is no after sales and at this stage that I am willing to do anything to escalate this issue. I don't have trust in this machine at all and honestly I will not recommend it to my family and friends and If I had to go to consumer court or have to contact media or have to publish on social media I will bring this issue there until n unless it's been resolved. As the machine is an year old and to me it's was a manufacturing fault with this particular machine.

Hence I bring this situation to your attention as you have good reputation in Indian market. I believe I would get a quick response from you and get it replaced as I won't except this Machine at any cost. Thanks
Sudhanshujitata

Jul 8, 2015

Washing machine

Maine Feb 2012 me Whirlpool fully automatic top loaded washing machine yaha ke value plus store se purchase kiya tha. Shuruwat me machine me halki fulki Falt aaya Jo ki yaha me service center me complain karne per thik kar diya gaya. Lekin 4 machine pehle achanak drain pipe se water likege ki problem hone lagi to maine value plus store gorakhpur jaha se washing machine purchase kiya tha unhe apni prob bataya to unhone whirlpool me service engineer KO hamare ghar bheja unhone bataya ki machine ka dump volve kharab ho gaya hai use change kar k humse service charge dump volve aur scale gon powder keg 1300/- le liya aur koi receipt nahi diya lekin machine thik nahi hua maine phir complain kiya to unhone kaha ki machine KO service center bhejna padega maine jab machine KO service center bheja to 5 day ke bad machine wapes ghar aane ke bad machine me niche se Pani girne laga tab maine phir service center se contact kiya tab engineer ne bataya ki bhul k karan ek volve lagana rah gaya tha. Lekin us k bad bhi leakeg ki problem waise hi bani Hui hair. 30 June KO maine customer care me toll Free no pe call kiya Lekin an take koi nahi aaya phir maine 6 july2015 KO toll Free no per remind karaya lekin koi machine thik karne nahi aaya.phir jab maine 7 July 2015 KO remind karane ke Liye Toll Free no per phone kiya to name bataya gaya ki aapka complain close kar diya gaya hair jab ki machine Na hi thik hua Na hi koi dekhne aaya.
Mai Whirlpool se aur aapki service se bahut dukhi hu. Maine aapki company per faith karke Sab se mahagi washing machine purchase kiya tha.
Please mera faith banaye rakhne ke Liye necessary action le aur machine thik karwae. In three months me maine do bar service charge diya lekin hame ek bar bhi bill nahi diya gaya aur Na hi mera machine thik hua.
arunanjali

Jul 5, 2015

washing machine complaint

we have purchased a whirlpool washing machine fully automatic 123 650p model at 2012. next year 2013 itself panel got complaint and changed. after some months once again panel got complaint and changed at august 2014. now once again now the panel got repaired. what ,every year we have to change the panel. is this your quality? we think your product will be good by its name. what are u going to do to improve your quality?
suleman husain

Jul 2, 2015

demand of overcharging for attend complain

sir we have two 3d cool split ac. purchased them in2013.one of them on ac has problem of water leakage .i complaind to customer cere of whirlpool .we informed by customer care that ur ac has become out of warrenty.and will be charged of 425+TAX for such problem resolve.i aggred on that. but next day we receaved a call BY local service center that it will be charged 750+tax to resolve that problem because ur home distance is 40 km from our cervice center.till now any call by local service center has not call to me

suleman husain lucknow up 9936601244
tpunnarao

Jul 1, 2015

Faulty Compressor and stabilizer and unskilled technicians

The compressor of our 2008 purchased refrigerator got damaged on 21th of june 2015.
We asked for replacement of compressor from M/S Sri Venkateswara services, 1-2-597/22-A at Bharaf Guda lower tank bund, near katta maisamma temple, domal guda, Hyderabad.though they had replaced it after 2 days after repeated requests, the new compressor surprisingly got damaged within a week.
We tried to call up he same authorised dealer again and again but the dealer hasn't responded to our calls.
We have undergone a lot of tension these days and no work has been done by those people.
i request you to take serious acton on the dealer

PUBLIC'S WORD OF MOUTH IS VERY IMPORTANT.
WE WONT RECOMMEND WHIRLPOOLS PRODUCTS TO ANY OF OUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS HENCEFORTH.
WORST EVER SERVICE.....................
tpunnarao

Jun 28, 2015

compressor replacement

we bought a refrigerator model whirlpool 26 Elite in the year 2008. Recently i.e on 20-6-2015 we had a problem with compressor. We contacted the customer care Number 040-60008558. They have directed to contact Sri Venkateswara Services Address: 1-2-597/22-A at Bharaf Guda lower tank bund, near katta maisamma temple, domal guda, Hyderabad.
A technician by name Mr.Vishwanath with telephone number 910096100 was directed to visit accordingly he visited and advised us to change the compressor and by a new stabilizer for the refrigerator. We paid by cheque of Rs. 6500 /- for compressor and Rs.1925 /- for stabilizer it was done on 22-06-2015. Surprisingly both has been damaged on 27-06-2015. Again we made a complaint to the same but the response is very poor. I can also show the call data how many calls were made to the service providers i.e Sri venkateswara Services. I request you kindly get it done with in a weeks time. It is very difficult without fridge even a single day. There is a lot of mental torture and loss of time in dealing with your service agent as well as customer care.
Sharafudeen.s

Jun 22, 2015

Whirlpool Refrigerator Not Working

Dear Sir/Madam;

Please be informing you that my refrigerator is not working since last year and we had verbally informed registered a complaint with your service center (Golden Star Solutions, Kaniyapuram , Thiruvanadapuram , Kerala ,Pin:695301) a year ago, but still not yet solved. And I have a warranty form up to 17-09-2015. Also note we had registered one more complaint on 12-06-2015 and they informed us like compressor is not working and them demanding for 3500 /- RS. After few days they called informed us that your guaranty has been expired and they changed the expired date in warranty card up to 17-05-2015. Also now they are demanding 7500 /- RS. Due to non – stock of compressor.

Your favorable action for the above will be highly appreciated

Mr. Sharafudeen
My Mobile No: 0091 9400519814

Vikas Sudiya

Jun 9, 2015

Whirlpool

Sir, mera freedg chalte waqt kuch ajeeb si awaaz krta h, aisi awaaz krta h jese kahin se koi gas nikal rhi ho.
nalini narayanan

Jun 7, 2015

WHIRLPOOL REFRIGIRATOR NEW CHILL

We purchased a fridge model number 14063 s.No. INA123502545 on 30.12.2012( received on 2.01.13) --- we had problem with the fridge from the beginning itself. Tomatoes in the vegetable rack, curd kept in the main racks froze quickly. The service person asked us to keep the cooling knob in minimum. Still the problem persisted and we called the service person again and asked for replacement fridge but they responded after two months and said they will replace the compressor before the end of the first year.(2013) Now after one year six months this problem has reoccurred. We called the service person once again and he came checked and said will bring the cooling measuring device on saturday by eleven. But he didn't turn up. We have whirlpool washing machine, RO plant, air conditioner. Because of this defective product we are loosing interest in your product.

L. Nalini
hemang khira

Jun 2, 2015

Poor service and response from service centre (AH0515013595)

Hi Whirlpool Team,

This is to inform you that on 22nd of May i found my AC is not working.I reported this problem to Whirlpool call center immediately. For your reference the SR # is AH0515013595.

The technician visited my place and told us that ACs compressor is not working and we need to replase it.My AC is under warranty. I request him to provide the details that what all things you required please tell me he replied that only photocopy of original bill is required which is provided on very next day. he also confirm that with in 4 working days your problem resolved. After that i following up for many days then he provide me Dealers contact no. Who also commit me that my problem will resolved with in 2 days. after that insident since last 4 days i try to contact the Dealer and call center but no one is responding properly and Dealers mobile is now switched off.

I call up service center where i talked with SONALI KAMBLE and PRANAV GAWALE who suggest me to talk with Vaishali Suthar (coordinator) on 079-66062222 no but during the whole day this no was busy and no one is answering.

I requested each and every person that my daughter is just 1 year old and she cannot sleep in the night without AC.

its very frustrating to following up with the people who are just take you for round and not replying your phone calls.

I need to escalate this issue to get proper attention of this problem. Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
Hemang Khira
Mobile No - 9377322211/9925004619
sonamyadav

May 21, 2015

replacement of defective whirl[pool refrigerator 215 ltr. model no. 230 IM. prem.

respected sir,
it is submitted that quantity one * refrigerator 215 litre model no. 230 ice magic premium purchased from PRADEEP RADIO AND T. V CENTRE , D-26, MOHAN SINGH MARKET , SECTOR 6 R.K PURAM, NEW DELHI-110022. vide challan /bill no. 5837 dt. 15 may 2015, and tin no. 07950380335 and phone no. 26166102. In favor of customer mr. hargovind singh , I-633 sarojini nagar new delhi 110023. on installment of the above refrigerator it is found that there is so many manufacturing defects have been noticed , accordingly the complaint was lodged through the above mentioned shopkeeper on the same day,i.e., on 15 may 2015. representative mr.Dharmesh of whirlpool company was reported and attended the complaint against defective piece on the same day and he has taken out photos of defective outer side and send it to whirlpool company immediately . till now MR. SHASHI, ROHIT AND PANKAJ WHO ARE EMPLOYED WITH COMPANY have not given any response to deliver the replacement. on 22 may 2015 while telecommunication between mr pankaj and myself he told that the said delivery cannot be completed today itself .

it is also submitted that the action on defaulters may please be taken so that company's image may not be spoiled.
yours faithfully
hargovind singh

GHMC - Illegal Speed breakers
    Hi, At h.no.1-11-110/31&32, tatachary colony,...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - amont not credit in dish tv account
    I made a online payment to recharge my dish tv VC no...
    micromax yureka plus - damaged charger
    We have purchased Micromax yureka plus One month ago Now...
    State Bank of India - CLOSE A/C BY CHEQUE/ AUTO CLOSURE.BAL TRF TO BC/IOI-BC TO...
    Hello, My account number is 00000020096516025. I had...
    HP gas agency - delay in sending refill (more than one month)
    There was a very big delay in sending refill. I bokked the...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Kadirul Islam, We are sorry for the experience you...
    IRCTC - No option to clear booked ticket history
    I have booked tickets and if try to delete the booked...
    RTO, Mumbai - Unauthorized parking
    Unauthorized parking in the front of Society Gate. With...
    Bhatiya Tall tax - soma isolux corsan
    Dear Sir/ madam, Recently tall plaza get started to...
    Teleshopping Product - wrong product
    sir, i have purchased a morning walker online, i have...