Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

Ruma Jalali

Jun 24, 2016

Whirlpool Refridgerator

Most horrible service experience by whirlpool in the last 8 months.... leakage in the fridge for last so many months.....multiple technicians visited more than 5 times in 6 months.... they have already taken more than 10,000 Rs so far.... Looks like a complete racket of not resolving the issue and making money .... today they took 2500/- again .....

Totally frustrated with their strategy of making money on repairs...and not resolving the issue...same keeps reappearing every month ... and they continue to charge us hefty service charges....

Can anyone do something about this ??? can this business of fooling consumers stop.....??? Is there anyone who will hear their customers plight.?

Ruma
Ruma Jalali

Jun 24, 2016

Whirlpool Refrigerator

amrit verma

Jun 10, 2016

POOR QUALITY OF FRIDGE N SERVICE

Pls. note I had purchased by investing 20 k for buying whirlpool fridge. Now due to pipe damage, fridge gone under repair. And as per engineer
Now my FRIDGE WILL BE REPAIRED AND THEY WILL INSTALL JALI AND BACKCOVER WILL BE OPENED AS COMPARED TO EARLIER. AND I AM NOT
SATISFIED WITH THIS QUALITY OF REPAIRING. WHEN MY FRIDGE UNDER WARRANTY AND THEN U R GIVING THIS TYPE OF REPAIRING WHY?
NO USE OF THIS TO ME … WHOLE LOOK CHANGED FROM BACK END. I WILL NOT TAKE FRIDGE AND NEEDED REPLACEMENT OF SAME .KINDLY NEOGIATE WITH ME URGENT .
AMRIT

From: Amrit Verma
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 12:19 PM
To: Tarandeep Singh
Subject: RE: FRIDGE COMPLAINT

Engn visited from COOLCONCEPTS-------GWALIOR …. TELLING LEAKAGE IN PIPE DUE TO COMPRESSOR DAMAGE. NOW FRIDGE UNDER WARRANTY . I WILL SCAN THE BILL AND REPAIRING IS NOT NEEDED .COMPRESSOR REPLACEMENT SHOULD BE THERE AND LEAKAGE OF WATER SHOULD BE RECTIFY.

-----HE WAS TELLING FRIDGE WILL BE CARRY TO WORKSHOP….. WHY I SHOULD BEAR THE LODGING TO N FRO CHARGES WHEN MY FRIDGE IS UNDER GURANTEE..
---ONLY TWO YEARS BACK I HV PURCHASED.

DETAILS UNDER:

From: Amrit Verma
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 10:53 AM
To: 'Tarandeep Singh'
Subject: RE: FRIDGE COMPLAINT

Engn visited yesterday and taken 700 from us relay changing and service charges. But sorry to say that still fridge is underbreakdown. Service not got upto the mark.
Soon ask him to attend again.
My complain no. IA0616000858
AMRIT

From: Tarandeep Singh [mailto:whirlpool_sosteam_west@caretelindia.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 4:04 PM
To: Amrit Verma

Dear Mr. Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Whirlpool..!

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and we have forwarded your concern to concern department as well they will get back to you on this shortly.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated in this regard.

Tarandeep Singh
Care Manager- (West) Service Operations Support
Contact No.- 01149308500
E-Mail : whirlpool_sosteam_west@caretelindia.com
Whirlpool Of India Ltd.

Whirlpool Toll Free no.- 18002081800

Jun 6, 2016

NEW WASHING MACHINE NOT WORKING

This is the second time when I had issue with my new washing machine. First time there was issue of noise due to faulty motor belt. Second time issue is with PCB. Now I am not able to understand that why does a new machine have so many issue at the same time. As per the service engineer from whirlpool he himself committed that fault in motor belt is coming the machine.

I am not able to understand that why should I continue with repaired item after spending so much amount. At the same time PCB part is still not changed in my machine due to various stupid reasons from service center.

Can I expect call back from some senior who can understand the issue from my side and provide the assurance for satisfactory performance of the machine?

Abhishek Jain
shaliniprithvi

Jun 2, 2016

Whirlpool India

We purchased whirlpool window A.C. model WAR10B20DW0 and serial # INKW100600827 and our team pain started with many problems in the A.C.
22 Apr 2014 During techician visit the charges are Rs.2685/- including gas charges.
31 Kar 2015 During technician visit the charges of Rs.3160/-
27th Apr 2015 During technician visit we were charged Rs.3160/-
30th Apr 2015 During technician visit again.charged
5th May 2015 During technucian visit we were again charged.

13th May 2015 During technician visit again.charged for compressor

Today 2nd June again technician visited and told compressor problem and the charges of Rs.12000/ will be charged.
These records and corrospindense shows you have to rebook into your service standards. We are so much fed up that we moved to voltas.

We are retired people and do not run one place to another for rates competition like today generation. We are completely dependent on your attitude, behaviour and trust on service. If this is the way you run your company then I have nothing to say. You will realise one day.
Refer
KVP Singh
Ankur96

May 31, 2016

WHIRLPOOL WASHING MACHINE

If anybody, by chance, is reading this, please sort out my issues. I am using your washing machine from quite some time now, and I am facing issues every year. I am forced to take the AMC of your product, as without that, your product does not work. It gives me a issue at least 4-5 times a year. what a bogus product it is, I could not understand. And what a customer centric company you are, no one give a shit about consumer issues.
TRYING TO CONTACT WHIRLPOOL FOR SOOOOO MANY YEARS, NO RESPONSE
KUMAR1955

May 29, 2016

DAMAGE OF TOP LID & IRRESPONSIBILE BEHAVIOUR OF SERVICE MECHANIC

The Washing Machine While Magic 1-2-3 - 650 P fully automatic was purchased by me on 18-11-2009 from Good Morning Agencies, Alleppey. The jointed parts(Gum Stick Part) of the Top lids are damaged and automatically separated into pieces. On registering the complaint, the Service Mechanic, who attended on 26th May 2016, informed that the lid is irreparably damaged and has to get new piece from the company and that too in different Colour. From the interaction with the service mechanic, I felt that he is the owner of the Company.
1. The Top portion and the body colour after three yearsseems different in colours. Top portion dark and light colour body. When the mechanic questioned me why it is so, I asked his to check with your company, may be manufacturing defect.
2. On checking the Board he told me that it is damaged. OK if it is so it should be replaced.
3. The service mechanic was totally indifferent by asking unnecessary questions,trying to convince others that he is a genius in service work. But my judgement NO.

1.Please give him a training how to behave to a customer.
2.Why the top lid is separated in to pieces(Gum stick Part) which I think is a manufacturing defect. If it is repairable do it or replace it.
3.If the board is damaged, replace it
4.Please don't DIRECT the same mechanic to attend the work.

Kumaravelu
Chief Manager(Rtd),State Bank of Travancore
Subramonia Gardens,Near Income Tax Quartes, South Vellakinar,Alleppey 688001
9446382085
kumaravelu1955@gmail.com
hrishi.ammu@gmail.com

May 29, 2016

whirlpool AC repair

We contacted whirlpool Harshitha services in Visakhapatnam 1month back for repair of our AC ,they visited our house and advice sesor is required but that dsy onwards they didn't answer our call and didn't visited our house so please resolving our issue immediatly,its bad sevicing....very disappointing.
Amar K R

May 7, 2016

Washing machine complaint

We purchased top load washing machine on 23/1/2016 but started having leaking problem. Made a complaint on 4/5/2016 and the complaint no is SR number : BG0516002520. But till date nobody has attended to it. Poor service by the company. It has given the service into BAD hands.
kanpur

Apr 26, 2016

poor service

dear sir i purchased a ro in 2014 sir time to time i tell the company toll free no for service but no responce customer care said i see but no responce .
dear give me a right solution .
thanks
regard
arvind
asim jameel

Apr 17, 2016

WASHING MACHINE

I have register my complaint on 15th of March 16 but no body has come nor any any call has received for the same, this happens second time after registering complaint no body has attend, it is attend after repeating the same 2 or 3 times, your service center is not working well they are not attending complaints on time which creates problem to us, if you are showing this attitude in warranty period then after warranty what you have done with customers God knows better. if your team is unable to resolve the issues then why are you given warranty.

AS I SAW THE REVIEW MAXIMUM NUMBER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE UNSATISFIED FROM YOUR AFTER PURCHASING SERVICES, I THINK I HAVE MAKE A BIG MISTAKE BY TAKING WHIRLPOOL PRODUCT.
debapriya majumdar

Apr 14, 2016

Service of whirlpool Double door refrigerator

my first service registration number was KL0416007493 where a service engineer visited my house and after checking the same told that he will not be able to solve the issue and have taken Rs 400 (without any job being done) . After 2 days another engineer visited branch and he told that this was an gas issue and tried to repair. Though the cooling was not properly getting done we have highlighed the same but he told that it will be ok after some time. Based on the feedback we again paid him Rs 1203. but after 2 days again the fridge is not working and i have again lodged a fresh complaint- KLO416011313 but till now nobody have called me to get the same repaired. Feel cheated by Whirlpool.
Bhavana chowdary

Apr 13, 2016

Whirlpool refregirator repair. Raised a complaint Poor response

Iam having a repair with whirlpool refregirator.I have been raised a complaint about this on 7th April.They regestered the complaint as service is provided with in 24 hours but even we did not recive any service from your authorised person
Raju Gupta

Mar 26, 2016

whirlpool refrigerator

i purchased whirlpool double door fridge on 14-03-2016 but it is defective , and i raised a complaint to replace the fridge, but there response is very poor, most of the times there area manage Geetanjali rathore dont pic the phone, and when she pics the phone she says it is not available is our stocks , and generally 1 month taken for replacement of fridge, and also asked her to refund my money she says it is not possible,
so according to me whirlpool is third class company, and dont buy any of its product,

i consider it is my mistake to buy fridge from whirlpool so i request everyone dont buy any whirlpool product otherwise you will also suffer like me.
imrankadri55@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2016

Issue in th condenser

I have taken a whirlpool 3d cool AC from whirlpool genuine store goregaon(east) from the first day i am facing a problem of gas leak but there is no one to support the guy from the service center have taken the machine for repair it has been 3 months and still they have not returned my machine back to me and even he is not picking up my phone his name is Rohit(9967290176)what the hell is this is this the service which you give to the customers i m fed up of whirlpool worst experience i have ever had will never buy a product and will.And now i need a replacement of my Ac if there is anyone from the top management please help me out on this or else i will be filing a case against the whirlpool

Imran Kadri
9773350082/9867677258
getsivatheboss@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2016

Washing Mahine 360

I have a fully automatic 360 washing machine. I got an error of 551 in my machine. So I contacted the customer care center which is located at west Tambaram. The home care service name is Mother's Home Care. Aftrer registering the complaint, the engineer came to my house and inspected the machine. He said me that the driver assembly has completely gone and to replace it I need to pay Rs6900 and he got his inspection charges. The bill NO is 24165 dated 03/02/16. The engineer name is Mr.Murugan.
But when I had the second opinion with my local mechanic, he said that the speed sensor is the fault. After repalcing the that sensor my machine have stated to work. The company has no experienced technicians. The company has a motto of making money only. So, I ask the customers who are viewing this complaint, not to buy the whirlpool products. All are very worst products and their customer care is very worst in their services to the customers.
ruch4

Feb 27, 2016

whirlpool washing machine

The Customer Care Manager
Whirlpool of India Limited
28,NIT Faridabad,
Haryana India 121001.

> I raised the complaint very long days back. It was working
> in good condition of washing and other programmes except
> rinsing. I called the customer care for servic the washing
> machine. They send one non profesional person he started to
> hit the the machine by hammer without my knowledge. Now the
> machine got fully damaged and jam.. Noteven moving.
> My compalin number are BG 0216001138,
> BG0216003007 and BG0216013547. It is very old machine
> but was in very good condition. They sent non
> technical it became fully damaged. They came tested and told
> to replace the bearing. Atlease they must come and do in
> time. When i ask today or tomorrow like they rfe postponing.
> Please consider about my request and send the qualified
> person for clarify my issue. Tomorrow if send on 2/26/2016
> between 1 to 5pm i will be much obliged.
> contact number 8197306774. in the name of komathi
They have not taken any responisibility. We are whirlpool customer. Service is not satisfied.

gomathi
suresh2525

Feb 9, 2016

Whirlpool Refrigrator Problem

Two years back I have bought a whirlpool fridge.It was working fine.
But some issue has started on 28 Jan 2016.
Since it was in warrantee period, technician has replaced the compressor.
But today again, cooling part is not working.

Suresh
9842141939
Ganesh Hatwar

Feb 6, 2016

Whirlpool Washing Machine complaint

I complaint many time toward customer care and service engineer visited but they cannot repair my machines problem .....and services center replying on my complaint that company not send the required part of your machine........
From Last 3 i am doing complaint towards customer care .....but until i am waiting for repair...
pk_singh82812222

Jan 23, 2016

DUPLICATE ADJUSTABLE WASHING MACHINE STAND

I HAVE PURCHASED FULLY AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE (SL. NO. INF15510158) ON 22.1.16 FROM ACE ELECTRONICS, SECTOR-18, NOIDA. ON 23.1.16 ONE PERSON FROM GOEL ENTERPRISES (AUTH. WHIRLPOOL SERVICE CENTRE, PATPARGANJ) REACHED ON 23.1.16 AND INSTALLED. HE HAS ALSO SOLD ME ONE ADJUSTIBLE WASHING MACHINE STAND OF WHIRLPOOL AT A COST OF RS. 1400 (BILL NO. 11852, 23.1.16). i HAVE ALSO MADE THE PAYMENT. NOW IT IS FOUND THAT OUTSIDE COVER IS OF WHIRLPOOL BUT INSIDE ONE LOCAL MADE STAND OF SIGMA MAKE IS THERE.

KINDLY TAKE PROPER ACTION WITH AN INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FOR FURTHER COURSE OF ACTION AGAINST HIM.

SHEELA SINGH

MOB. NO. 7042631635
mjavee10

Jan 19, 2016

washing machine

Whirlpool washing machine 6.2kg is not properly... again and again board fault.. I contact the service center in mayiladuthurai... he is very poor technicians... today the same problem... do not response the servive center in mayiladuthurai. ...
shobhanamohandas

Dec 29, 2015

whirlpool washing machine

I gave advance for a 360 degree 11kg load washing machine from whirlpool. the dealer told me it would work even if there is less water in the tank.
however , after delivering teh machine, the whirlpool installer told me there is no such provision in the machine and the machine cannot work optimaly if installed on the first floor with the water tank on the second floor.
according to him the tank has to be 2 floors above for the water flow to be adequate
he told me the dealer was incorrect in informing me that the machine had the provision to adjust the water pressure.
they had an argument over phone.
now i am totally confused. if this is the state of affairs even before buying the machine, what will happen if there is some complaint to the machine later on?
no body seems to agree on anything.
the whirlpool mechanic also gave a hasty description of how the machine works and was very negative and rude about the machine
paulraison

Dec 24, 2015

quality and service very very bad

REG Refrigerator complaint>

we are a regular customer of whirlpool brand, and also we believe in the quality of product. But 3 week before we are facing problem and as soon

itself we informed the service team, they visit and told like it's an compressor issue and body interior is damage also facing leaking issues, but our

refrigerator is still look like new. Service man told me like; it's good to exchange with other. Our old whirlpool machines are still working perfectly. why

the quality is very poor. we are totally disappointed.
As per service team advise, we are ready to take new machine, but how we believe to purchase this same brand. Now we are giving priority service our

machine.
We Believe that normally whirlpool machines will work 10-15 years without any complaint.

Item: Refrigerator
purchase date : 17-sept-2015
model: whirlpool proton F220

I am totally disappointed to depend service team and purchased showroom team, because of that i am directly mail to whirlpool for better solution.

Paul
Vimal Kumar

Dec 23, 2015

sensor problem

our washing machine as sensor related problem , which as been given complain to service center on 12th DEC 2015 , technician visited and informed us there is shortage of stock for replacing the sensor. Still now it is not rectified ,kindly do the needful.

Registered Name : SHANTHI
Registered contact no :9790773288/9962667785
Address : no 14/1, abith nagar, choolaimedu, chennai -600094

vimal kumar
asokkumar quilandy

Dec 8, 2015

Very poor services

I purchased a double doors refrigerator master mind, during Dec 2010. Within 6 months complaints arised. Repeated repairs fetched no fruits. Ultimately during 2014, it declared as beyond repair and promised replacement by the area rep Mr. Manu and service engineer, Mr. Sajith of krishna home appliances calicut. Inspite of my repeated complaints, they never turned to me. Both of them cheated me behalf of the company. Now I have no any options other than forgo it and go for a good one from good company. The staff of whirlpool are stupid and deceivers. If it goes like this, company will have no existence. Pl do needful to replace the same.
By
Ashokkumar,
Devangana
Chengottukavu, Quilandy
Kozhikode
Kerala-673306
Ph 9400691110

I.F.B.WASHING MACHINE - IFB
    Dear Sharma, Sincere apologies for the inconvenience...
    meerut university - exam date not confirmed
    I am a student of MA 1ST year ( II Semester) of R.S.S...
    BBMP, Bangalore - SHORT CIRCUIT
    Dear sir, street light short circuit...
    idea cellular - RE: unfair bill for data without 3G service active
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    Honda Dio - problem in Temporary registration
    my self darmendra verma ,i bought a honda dio ,last month...
    Railways - late and unconvinient timings
    Sir, I am a regular commuter travelling from Lingam Pally...
    Delhi Metro - commuters coughing frequently without break
    My regular passenger from Faridabad to Central...
    MCD Najafgarh Zone - street dog complints
    Dear sir, There are many dogs in our locality who are...
    vardhman gas agency - misbehavior staff / owner / deliveryman
    mera consumer no : 608081 h jiska cash memo no : 164305...