Whirlpool India

PANKAJKUMARMEHNDIRATTA@GMAIL.COM

Mar 29, 2017

TECHNICIAN DAMAGE THE COIL WHN REFUSED GIVING 1000 RUPEES FOR CLEANING THE COIL

MY AC IN UNDER AMC, I CALLED FOR ROUTINE SERVICE, I DEY TO PAY 1000 FOR CLEANING COIL, AFTER THAT MY AC STOPS COOLING WHEN THEY CLENED THE COIL MANUALY WITH TOOTH BRUSH AND SCREW DRIVER. NOW COMPANY IS DEMANDING 9000 RUPEES FOR COIL REPLACEMENT.THEY CMMITTE THAT ALL PARTS ARER INCLUDED IN AMC NOT THEY WANT TO CHARGE FROM ME FOR THE TECHNICIAN MISTAKE.IDID NOT EXPECT SUCH A POOR SERVICE FROM A MNC.PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE FOR COMPLAINT NO.HR0317006865.

Mar 14, 2017

Service Engineer's are not good

Dear NidaThajudeen,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and contact details at ORMSupport@whirlpool.com so that we can escalate this issue to our team.

NidaThajudeen

Mar 13, 2017

Service Engineer's are not good

I have called the Toll free number given in the website and registered complaint at Kalyan nagar division at Bangalore. Two engineer came and checked the whirlpool washing machine. Then they said that mother board and wall unit is not working as expected. The repairing cost is approx 4500 and replacing new mother board is approx 6500. But the bad part is that complaint is not recorded properly and there is no evidence to track the complaint and the engineers until now. This is really bad and does not want any other customer to face the same issue.
sruthy234@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2017

Washing Machine Repair - I am cheated

my washing machine inlet pipe had some problem and hence raised a complaint with whirlpool service center by calling 180030027303. They raised complaint Rf121888. They informed it will be closed in 24hours. Evening 2 guys came and dismantled the machine and left telling inlet valve and pipe has to be replaced and they will come in the evening again. They came next day and replaced items and gave me a hand written bill of 2800(inlet pipe set and value) + 450 (labour charge). I trusted them and paid. It after they left i checked online for the price of the items they replaced. It is much less , coming around 1000 rupees only. The bill is issued by Global Service center, 103,3rd Main, JP nagar post, Minhaj nagar, Bangalore.Then i called the number given in the bill Ashfaq(9066860919) who told the guy who came to my house is not his technician and he has not issued the bill.He asked me to tell the technician to refund the amount. I called them again and tried conferencing them, but it didn't work. Technician(8861007910) informed me he will speak to ashfaq and call me back. Now both of them are not picking. I called Whirlpool service call center (180030027303) again to inform this , they said they cannot do anything as they trust the service centers. When i enquired about the service center (Global service center who issued bill) , customer care executive told it is not authorized whirlpool service center. If they are not authorized why did whirlpool call center forwarded my request to some one who is not authorized to take the request.

Mar 11, 2017

Poor service

Dear sri paul singh,

Mar 11, 2017

Refrigerator

Dear Anupama,

We got it checked with the concern team and confirmed that you are in touch with the local dealer in your area and you will be getting the issue resolved from them.Rest assured we are always here to help you in case you need any assistance.

sri paul singh

Mar 10, 2017

Poor service

I have purchased an electronic refrigerator from your Brand Whirlpool 263 PRO Multi-door Refrigerator (263 Ltrs, Steel Knight) on July 6th 2016, and was disappointed with its performance. It didn’t even work for 5 months. Since Jan 24th 2017, I have raised a request for the refund, but till date I have not got any response. It was a complete dissatisfaction for me. And very worst service from Mother take care service center Tambaram. Very slow process from Whirlpool company like tortoise.

Mar 9, 2017

Dear Anupama Sondhi,

As per our telephonic conversation with you.There is no issue with the appliance performance and now it is working fine.

Anupama Sondhi

Mar 8, 2017

Refrigerator

I have a whirpool 356 ltr fridge. The magnetic gasket ( rubber lining ) of the deep freeze compartment is not working. As a result the deep freeze compartment is constantly a little open. I had registered a complaint with the customer care. They sent a chap called Ram Verma, who was more interested about his Rs.350.00. Again and again he told me over the phone that he has to be paid 350 Rs. Even when he came to the house the first thing that he had to say was that his visit will cost me 350 Rs. He inspected the fridge measured the door and told me that he will get the gasket. I gave him his visit charges- 350/-, for which I got no receipt. Since then it has been about 25 days, there is no sign of him.
If this is the kind of service in Mumbai I wonder what it would be in smaller places. - TERRIBLE SERVICE.
Please look into the matter.
Anupama Sondhi
Bhabagrahi Bhol

Mar 7, 2017

Complain regarding non complaints of Franchise Sonam Home Appliances

Dear Whirlpool

We gave a complain to you about non-cooling of our refrigerator on date 29/01/17. One of your franchise named M/s Sonam home appliances attended the service same day. The person who did the job was Satish Jaiswal. As per their service they said if the problem arises within 15 days they will come and look into the matter. After 4 days same problem was there with cooling and there was also water leakage inside the fridge. We have been trying to reach him and his office but till today(7/03/17) he is not attending our complain. Always saying he will come today tomorrow likewise and he is playing with us. Now days he is also not picking our phone. As per his version, the parts he changed was of 1 year warranty.

Please look into the matter and solve our problem without any further delay.

Franchiser Details

Dear kapilggn,

kapilggn

Mar 5, 2017

NO Response

I have lodged a complained of Internal water leakage in my Refrigerator on 24th Feb 2017, since then 2 service engineers visited the home and according to them its burn inside of the body that's why nothing can be done but it happened automatically so replacement is possible but after that i am keep on chasing but no response from whirlpool team , i am highly disappointed with the service and product quality of whirlpool

Feb 27, 2017

Dear Customer(kurma@1980),

We wish to convey that this concern has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us again in case you face any issues.

Feb 24, 2017

Dear S.Prabukumar,

We hope our team got in touch with you and shared the required information regarding the noise issue in your appliance. Please feel free to reach us for any further assistance.

Feb 21, 2017

Dear S.Prabukumar,

Our service engineer had visited your place several times and found no issue in the appliance. Now, we have lined up our quality technician's visit at your place by tomorrow to recheck the appliance for further assistance.

Feb 21, 2017

Dear customer(S.Prabukumar),

We're sorry for the experience you had. This concern has been raised with our team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

pswamina

Feb 20, 2017

Hi Sir,

I PURCHASE THE WASHING MACHINE ON 26TH MAR 2016. MODEL NO - 31106. Recently while spinning time abnormal sound occurs. I call to whirlpool customer care and I made a complaint.
Whirlpool executive attend the problem and told barring was the problem and replace it. After then my washing machine was not properly washing and some time I heard abnormal sound. I am not satisfied with the service.
All the home appliance I am using the whirlpool brand only. This is the first time am complaining about the product(WM).

After few days , one Service person attend the problem and say no issues . But still I am having the problem. Again and again I call to customer care and I repeating the same problem , there was no respond from whirlpool customer side.
Few question I want to know - why bearing problem is occurs in the new machine ? only 7 month is old .
Within short time so much problem is occurs in new machine? I after completing the warranty period the machine will have so much problem . I always call to customer care and book the complaint and keep on going. When I will get my issues solved. (Last complaint detail - ON 26TH MAR 2016. MODEL NO – 31106). I want to replace the washing machine.

Model no – 31106

Dear Customer(kurma@1980),

kurma@1980

Feb 18, 2017

Whirlpool Washing machine

Whirlpool Washing machine is worst company in the world.
i purchased a fully automatic washing machine Top load it working worst it has many many complaint. I called customer card many more times but not respond correctly there are escaping it is not correct. please close the washing production please save customers money and time please sir.
PLEASE GIVE REPLACEMENT ARE MONEY

Feb 17, 2017

Dear Narayan Patade,

As confirmed by you, you will be coordinating with your dealer for further services. Please feel free to contact us in case you need any further assistance.

Feb 17, 2017

Dear Narayan Patade,

Narayan Patade

Feb 16, 2017

whirpool india

i repaired my washing machine from r.k.services athourised service agency of whirpool based in goregoan east. mumbai400063.on 4th feb.17 by paying rs.3200 for new part and technician visit charges rs.350. next day when i used my washing machine same problem persisted that is leakage of water from backside of washing machine. afterwards i called r.k.services 4 to 5 times with same reply our technician will visit your house shortly and resolve the problem. till date that is 16 feb 17 no response from service center. my problem is how to wash my family clothes with dysfunctional machine.we buy reputed company products being assured of their services after purchase of goods. my washing machine is fully automatic.

narayan patade.
mob.no. 9820124185.
email.narayan_patade@yahoo.com

Refrigerator problem

Dear Customer(Shibashish Roy),

Feb 14, 2017

Compressor of tefrigrator not working

Dear Pushapdeep,

Deepakhar

Machine not working properly

Your toll free number people don't have any manners and when we complaint to them about faulty product they just talk abusively, is this the way you treat your customer

I called 18002701870 and the person available there instead of solving problem speak like drunken person and after disconnecting phone he started calling from personal number too and started again talking senseless things

I request people not to buy whirlpool who don't understand customer and not even seems interested in solving problem also.