Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

kanpur

Apr 26, 2016

poor service

dear sir i purchased a ro in 2014 sir time to time i tell the company toll free no for service but no responce customer care said i see but no responce .
dear give me a right solution .
thanks
regard
arvind
asim jameel

Apr 17, 2016

WASHING MACHINE

I have register my complaint on 15th of March 16 but no body has come nor any any call has received for the same, this happens second time after registering complaint no body has attend, it is attend after repeating the same 2 or 3 times, your service center is not working well they are not attending complaints on time which creates problem to us, if you are showing this attitude in warranty period then after warranty what you have done with customers God knows better. if your team is unable to resolve the issues then why are you given warranty.

AS I SAW THE REVIEW MAXIMUM NUMBER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE UNSATISFIED FROM YOUR AFTER PURCHASING SERVICES, I THINK I HAVE MAKE A BIG MISTAKE BY TAKING WHIRLPOOL PRODUCT.
debapriya majumdar

Apr 14, 2016

Service of whirlpool Double door refrigerator

my first service registration number was KL0416007493 where a service engineer visited my house and after checking the same told that he will not be able to solve the issue and have taken Rs 400 (without any job being done) . After 2 days another engineer visited branch and he told that this was an gas issue and tried to repair. Though the cooling was not properly getting done we have highlighed the same but he told that it will be ok after some time. Based on the feedback we again paid him Rs 1203. but after 2 days again the fridge is not working and i have again lodged a fresh complaint- KLO416011313 but till now nobody have called me to get the same repaired. Feel cheated by Whirlpool.
Bhavana chowdary

Apr 13, 2016

Whirlpool refregirator repair. Raised a complaint Poor response

Iam having a repair with whirlpool refregirator.I have been raised a complaint about this on 7th April.They regestered the complaint as service is provided with in 24 hours but even we did not recive any service from your authorised person
Raju Gupta

Mar 26, 2016

whirlpool refrigerator

i purchased whirlpool double door fridge on 14-03-2016 but it is defective , and i raised a complaint to replace the fridge, but there response is very poor, most of the times there area manage Geetanjali rathore dont pic the phone, and when she pics the phone she says it is not available is our stocks , and generally 1 month taken for replacement of fridge, and also asked her to refund my money she says it is not possible,
so according to me whirlpool is third class company, and dont buy any of its product,

i consider it is my mistake to buy fridge from whirlpool so i request everyone dont buy any whirlpool product otherwise you will also suffer like me.
imrankadri55@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2016

Issue in th condenser

I have taken a whirlpool 3d cool AC from whirlpool genuine store goregaon(east) from the first day i am facing a problem of gas leak but there is no one to support the guy from the service center have taken the machine for repair it has been 3 months and still they have not returned my machine back to me and even he is not picking up my phone his name is Rohit(9967290176)what the hell is this is this the service which you give to the customers i m fed up of whirlpool worst experience i have ever had will never buy a product and will.And now i need a replacement of my Ac if there is anyone from the top management please help me out on this or else i will be filing a case against the whirlpool

Imran Kadri
9773350082/9867677258
getsivatheboss@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2016

Washing Mahine 360

I have a fully automatic 360 washing machine. I got an error of 551 in my machine. So I contacted the customer care center which is located at west Tambaram. The home care service name is Mother's Home Care. Aftrer registering the complaint, the engineer came to my house and inspected the machine. He said me that the driver assembly has completely gone and to replace it I need to pay Rs6900 and he got his inspection charges. The bill NO is 24165 dated 03/02/16. The engineer name is Mr.Murugan.
But when I had the second opinion with my local mechanic, he said that the speed sensor is the fault. After repalcing the that sensor my machine have stated to work. The company has no experienced technicians. The company has a motto of making money only. So, I ask the customers who are viewing this complaint, not to buy the whirlpool products. All are very worst products and their customer care is very worst in their services to the customers.
ruch4

Feb 27, 2016

whirlpool washing machine

The Customer Care Manager
Whirlpool of India Limited
28,NIT Faridabad,
Haryana India 121001.

> I raised the complaint very long days back. It was working
> in good condition of washing and other programmes except
> rinsing. I called the customer care for servic the washing
> machine. They send one non profesional person he started to
> hit the the machine by hammer without my knowledge. Now the
> machine got fully damaged and jam.. Noteven moving.
> My compalin number are BG 0216001138,
> BG0216003007 and BG0216013547. It is very old machine
> but was in very good condition. They sent non
> technical it became fully damaged. They came tested and told
> to replace the bearing. Atlease they must come and do in
> time. When i ask today or tomorrow like they rfe postponing.
> Please consider about my request and send the qualified
> person for clarify my issue. Tomorrow if send on 2/26/2016
> between 1 to 5pm i will be much obliged.
> contact number 8197306774. in the name of komathi
They have not taken any responisibility. We are whirlpool customer. Service is not satisfied.

gomathi
suresh2525

Feb 9, 2016

Whirlpool Refrigrator Problem

Two years back I have bought a whirlpool fridge.It was working fine.
But some issue has started on 28 Jan 2016.
Since it was in warrantee period, technician has replaced the compressor.
But today again, cooling part is not working.

Suresh
9842141939
Ganesh Hatwar

Feb 6, 2016

Whirlpool Washing Machine complaint

I complaint many time toward customer care and service engineer visited but they cannot repair my machines problem .....and services center replying on my complaint that company not send the required part of your machine........
From Last 3 i am doing complaint towards customer care .....but until i am waiting for repair...
pk_singh82812222

Jan 23, 2016

DUPLICATE ADJUSTABLE WASHING MACHINE STAND

I HAVE PURCHASED FULLY AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE (SL. NO. INF15510158) ON 22.1.16 FROM ACE ELECTRONICS, SECTOR-18, NOIDA. ON 23.1.16 ONE PERSON FROM GOEL ENTERPRISES (AUTH. WHIRLPOOL SERVICE CENTRE, PATPARGANJ) REACHED ON 23.1.16 AND INSTALLED. HE HAS ALSO SOLD ME ONE ADJUSTIBLE WASHING MACHINE STAND OF WHIRLPOOL AT A COST OF RS. 1400 (BILL NO. 11852, 23.1.16). i HAVE ALSO MADE THE PAYMENT. NOW IT IS FOUND THAT OUTSIDE COVER IS OF WHIRLPOOL BUT INSIDE ONE LOCAL MADE STAND OF SIGMA MAKE IS THERE.

KINDLY TAKE PROPER ACTION WITH AN INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FOR FURTHER COURSE OF ACTION AGAINST HIM.

SHEELA SINGH

MOB. NO. 7042631635
mjavee10

Jan 19, 2016

washing machine

Whirlpool washing machine 6.2kg is not properly... again and again board fault.. I contact the service center in mayiladuthurai... he is very poor technicians... today the same problem... do not response the servive center in mayiladuthurai. ...
shobhanamohandas

Dec 29, 2015

whirlpool washing machine

I gave advance for a 360 degree 11kg load washing machine from whirlpool. the dealer told me it would work even if there is less water in the tank.
however , after delivering teh machine, the whirlpool installer told me there is no such provision in the machine and the machine cannot work optimaly if installed on the first floor with the water tank on the second floor.
according to him the tank has to be 2 floors above for the water flow to be adequate
he told me the dealer was incorrect in informing me that the machine had the provision to adjust the water pressure.
they had an argument over phone.
now i am totally confused. if this is the state of affairs even before buying the machine, what will happen if there is some complaint to the machine later on?
no body seems to agree on anything.
the whirlpool mechanic also gave a hasty description of how the machine works and was very negative and rude about the machine
paulraison

Dec 24, 2015

quality and service very very bad

REG Refrigerator complaint>

we are a regular customer of whirlpool brand, and also we believe in the quality of product. But 3 week before we are facing problem and as soon

itself we informed the service team, they visit and told like it's an compressor issue and body interior is damage also facing leaking issues, but our

refrigerator is still look like new. Service man told me like; it's good to exchange with other. Our old whirlpool machines are still working perfectly. why

the quality is very poor. we are totally disappointed.
As per service team advise, we are ready to take new machine, but how we believe to purchase this same brand. Now we are giving priority service our

machine.
We Believe that normally whirlpool machines will work 10-15 years without any complaint.

Item: Refrigerator
purchase date : 17-sept-2015
model: whirlpool proton F220

I am totally disappointed to depend service team and purchased showroom team, because of that i am directly mail to whirlpool for better solution.

Paul
Vimal Kumar

Dec 23, 2015

sensor problem

our washing machine as sensor related problem , which as been given complain to service center on 12th DEC 2015 , technician visited and informed us there is shortage of stock for replacing the sensor. Still now it is not rectified ,kindly do the needful.

Registered Name : SHANTHI
Registered contact no :9790773288/9962667785
Address : no 14/1, abith nagar, choolaimedu, chennai -600094

vimal kumar
asokkumar quilandy

Dec 8, 2015

Very poor services

I purchased a double doors refrigerator master mind, during Dec 2010. Within 6 months complaints arised. Repeated repairs fetched no fruits. Ultimately during 2014, it declared as beyond repair and promised replacement by the area rep Mr. Manu and service engineer, Mr. Sajith of krishna home appliances calicut. Inspite of my repeated complaints, they never turned to me. Both of them cheated me behalf of the company. Now I have no any options other than forgo it and go for a good one from good company. The staff of whirlpool are stupid and deceivers. If it goes like this, company will have no existence. Pl do needful to replace the same.
By
younhchat10

Nov 23, 2015

Whirlpool 3d Cool Xtreme 1.5T

Dear All,

This Review i am Writing to make you aware from Buy Whirlpool 3D Cool Xtreme 1.5T Ac , If you Bought this Ac than Make sure that your Electricity Bill is going to give you big shock, this Ac consume so much of Electricity that if you are monthly Electricity bill is 2000 than after you install this Ac your Electricity Bill is going to come more than 8000 Every month as from Last few month i am paying the same. But after Service the Ac works properly and bill also comes around 3000 but every month you will require Servicing as after servicing it works properly only for 1 month after that again from next month ready to pay your Electricity bill.
umarmf74

Nov 22, 2015

Not repaired the product properly

Despite of several complaints of my fully automatic washing machine the problem has not been solved due to which i faced lot of inconvenience and financial stress
nitin2484

Nov 18, 2015

No Cooling- New Refrigerator

Would request you to please arrange engineer visit as my whirlpool refrigerator is not working since morning. There is no cooling.

This product is under 5 years warranty. Its my newly purchased machine.

Please look in to this and get this issue FIX on top priority.

My Address: Flat no 13 and 14, Kamna janta flats, vaishali Ghaziabad pin code 201010, Ground floor sec 2 e.

freeze model: 13863-230-I-Magic 5PQDG W OCHID Y

Purchased from whirlpool exclusive showroom, Near Aditya Mall , GZB.
align

Nov 12, 2015

Refrigerator Proton 3 Door Gas leakage two consecutive year.

This is to inform to all the VIEWERS who want to get to review before to purchase Whirlpool Refrigerator. I purchased Proton 290 Ltr. 3 Door Refrigerator on 2011. Now it is 4 Years running. On 2014 December, i faced Gas Leakage Problem. The problem solved after recharge of Gas and accessories @ Rs.1600. But very recent i,e on November 2015, i faced a second time Gas Leakage Problem. First Inspection is done today(12.11.2015) @Rs.400. and they estimated of amount Rs. 2600/.
My Question is SHOULD I RECHARGE OF GAS EVERY YEAR?
I NEED HELP FROM WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR ENGINEERS.

NAME : MR. N.CHANDRA
KOLKATA
PHONE 9903096960
BAJRANG SINGH

Nov 9, 2015

WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

I M COMPLAING FROM LAST 1 MONTH OF MY WHIRLPOOL RO...BUT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT MY COMLAINT.. THEY DAILY MAKES SOME ACCUSES..TRANSPORTATIN STRIKES PARTS NOT AVAILABLE...WORST ACCUSES I HAVE LISTEN....I DNT KNW WHY THEY ARE SELLING THE PRODUCT WHE THEY SERVE THE CUSTOMER...8094002546

PLEASE DONT PURCHASE THE WHIRLPOOL RO......GO FOR KENT RO BEST SERVICE..
SNItin

Nov 5, 2015

whitemagic123 651si washing machine.

Hi!
In my Whirlpool 123 White magic 651si washing machine I had to replace the PCB four times in four years. First two during warranty period of two years! third one in extended warranty of one year !! and fourth one after extended warranty in fourth year !!! and that too failed after 8 months of service!!!!. The cost of machine at time of purchased in year 2010 was Rs.13000/- but the cost of PCB is Rs. 3500/- Now I have not repaired it because there is no point in repairing.
This is the worst product I ever bought in my life. So my advice to all my friends not to go for whirlpool products. They are the worst products and customer care will make you pay high for the service. Or by bad luck if you are in possession of any product and facing similar problem frequently please file consumer complaint during warranty period otherwise company won't care.

Regds,

Whirlpool of India Limited
28,NIT Faridabad,
Haryana India 121001.

Sub :- Complaint of our recently purchased refrigerator

This is to bring to your kind notice that we had purchased your Refrigerator from Nandilath G Mart, kottayam , kerala on 26th August,2015 , Invoice No KTYM6872 with following specifications
Model No: FF 2D 495 3S/2015
Frost free type with gross volume 480 ltrs
Serial No: INE152603774
MODEL 20333
From the next day of our purchase we noticed droplets of water dripping from the bottom side of the freezer door and later we noticed water freezing in the bottom compartment which should not have happened. We informed the customer care of the matter and the representative came thrice but to no use .Our complaint has not yet been rectified.
We are a Whirlpool lover and are using only whirlpool appliances from the past 23 years and never faced any complaint, but to our dismay this time things are not the same and our complaint is also yet not cleared .Hence now we request you to kindly replace the above with a brand new one.
Hope you will consider our request

Yours truly,
Sd/-
Prasad B M
Ambadi , Near lotus theatre, Ettumanoor P O ,Kottayam Dist. Kerala 686 631
Mob; 9447139378
Landline: 0481 2531378

Copy to : Nandilath G Mart, Kottayam
NB : we found in the reviews that lot of people have the same complaint .And I am unable to understand why you did not rectify this case till now. Hence we need a replacement of our fridge
acy

Oct 26, 2015

Leakage of water inside and outside of the Fridge

I want to bring this to notice to the management of whirlpool India that this is how your customers are been treated. I don't know if it's makes any difference to you or are you aware of this. I bought Whirlpool fridge from M/s.Fomra & Co., Purasaiwalkam on 1/1/15. Water leakage (inside & Outside the fridge) was noticed in the month of Jun'15. Since then I have been contacting Whirlpool's customer care for rectifying the problem, also Fomra & co Purasaiwalkam branch and their head office. But my request become vain. Whirlpool might have recruited unprofessional engineers because they could not fix the problem for the last 3~4 months. I am totally disappointed with Whirlpool's products and their after sales services. I recommend all my friends and relatives not to buy Whirlpool products, in view of the above said facts.
Darpan bajaj

Oct 22, 2015

Threatening calls from whirlpool engineer

I am quite upset to mention that services being given by whirlpool employees are getting worse. I have recently been befooled by one of the employees of whirlpool in service division. He came to my home for repairing my washing machine after i made a compliant to service centre noida through Kay dee electronics sector-18 noida. Again After one and half years there occurred a fault in my washing machine and the employees (service division) of whirlpool first mentioned thatThis is the worst model of whirlpool u have purchased and you should not get it repaired but u should buy a new washing machine. After hearing to this i called upon Manoj (engineer) who earlier visited my home for repairing the washing machine. He mentioned that company will charge a lot for repairs and he will get it done in quite Low price. He sent his friend for repairs who finalized to change both the motors of machine in 3000 bucks. He took 2500 rs from me but didn't repair the machine completely. I have been following up with Manoj and Ravi(manoj's friend, who came to repair the machine second time) since 2 months but they are not reverting properly. Today i had a very bad and abusing conversation with manoj that why they are not coming to repair my washing machine and he threatened me that he will come to my home and will beat me.

Darpan Bajaj, noida

mts mblaze - mts mblaze data cata no functional
    data card recharge but not functional shown the signals...
    Panasonic - Repair of LCD TV
    I had lodged a complaint with Panasonic for repair of TV...
    Amarprakash Builder - Car parking
    Hey i bought a flat in amarprakash roayal castle. When i...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Nikhil Chaturvedi, We regret the inconvenience you...
    CBSE - physics 2016 board exam
    Physics 2016 board exam was very TRICKY and LENGTHY....
    government offices samvidha job - i need a job computer typist Hindi
    Please I need a job my name is preeti peters my...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Joy, Hope you are doing good. We wish to inform...