Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

suresh2525

Feb 9, 2016

Whirlpool Refrigrator Problem

Two years back I have bought a whirlpool fridge.It was working fine.
But some issue has started on 28 Jan 2016.
Since it was in warrantee period, technician has replaced the compressor.
But today again, cooling part is not working.

Suresh
9842141939
Ganesh Hatwar

Feb 6, 2016

Whirlpool Washing Machine complaint

I complaint many time toward customer care and service engineer visited but they cannot repair my machines problem .....and services center replying on my complaint that company not send the required part of your machine........
From Last 3 i am doing complaint towards customer care .....but until i am waiting for repair...
pk_singh82812222

Jan 23, 2016

DUPLICATE ADJUSTABLE WASHING MACHINE STAND

I HAVE PURCHASED FULLY AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE (SL. NO. INF15510158) ON 22.1.16 FROM ACE ELECTRONICS, SECTOR-18, NOIDA. ON 23.1.16 ONE PERSON FROM GOEL ENTERPRISES (AUTH. WHIRLPOOL SERVICE CENTRE, PATPARGANJ) REACHED ON 23.1.16 AND INSTALLED. HE HAS ALSO SOLD ME ONE ADJUSTIBLE WASHING MACHINE STAND OF WHIRLPOOL AT A COST OF RS. 1400 (BILL NO. 11852, 23.1.16). i HAVE ALSO MADE THE PAYMENT. NOW IT IS FOUND THAT OUTSIDE COVER IS OF WHIRLPOOL BUT INSIDE ONE LOCAL MADE STAND OF SIGMA MAKE IS THERE.

KINDLY TAKE PROPER ACTION WITH AN INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FOR FURTHER COURSE OF ACTION AGAINST HIM.

SHEELA SINGH

MOB. NO. 7042631635
mjavee10

Jan 19, 2016

washing machine

Whirlpool washing machine 6.2kg is not properly... again and again board fault.. I contact the service center in mayiladuthurai... he is very poor technicians... today the same problem... do not response the servive center in mayiladuthurai. ...
shobhanamohandas

Dec 29, 2015

whirlpool washing machine

I gave advance for a 360 degree 11kg load washing machine from whirlpool. the dealer told me it would work even if there is less water in the tank.
however , after delivering teh machine, the whirlpool installer told me there is no such provision in the machine and the machine cannot work optimaly if installed on the first floor with the water tank on the second floor.
according to him the tank has to be 2 floors above for the water flow to be adequate
he told me the dealer was incorrect in informing me that the machine had the provision to adjust the water pressure.
they had an argument over phone.
now i am totally confused. if this is the state of affairs even before buying the machine, what will happen if there is some complaint to the machine later on?
no body seems to agree on anything.
the whirlpool mechanic also gave a hasty description of how the machine works and was very negative and rude about the machine
paulraison

Dec 24, 2015

quality and service very very bad

REG Refrigerator complaint>

we are a regular customer of whirlpool brand, and also we believe in the quality of product. But 3 week before we are facing problem and as soon

itself we informed the service team, they visit and told like it's an compressor issue and body interior is damage also facing leaking issues, but our

refrigerator is still look like new. Service man told me like; it's good to exchange with other. Our old whirlpool machines are still working perfectly. why

the quality is very poor. we are totally disappointed.
As per service team advise, we are ready to take new machine, but how we believe to purchase this same brand. Now we are giving priority service our

machine.
We Believe that normally whirlpool machines will work 10-15 years without any complaint.

Item: Refrigerator
purchase date : 17-sept-2015
model: whirlpool proton F220

I am totally disappointed to depend service team and purchased showroom team, because of that i am directly mail to whirlpool for better solution.

Paul
Vimal Kumar

Dec 23, 2015

sensor problem

our washing machine as sensor related problem , which as been given complain to service center on 12th DEC 2015 , technician visited and informed us there is shortage of stock for replacing the sensor. Still now it is not rectified ,kindly do the needful.

Registered Name : SHANTHI
Registered contact no :9790773288/9962667785
Address : no 14/1, abith nagar, choolaimedu, chennai -600094

vimal kumar
asokkumar quilandy

Dec 8, 2015

Very poor services

I purchased a double doors refrigerator master mind, during Dec 2010. Within 6 months complaints arised. Repeated repairs fetched no fruits. Ultimately during 2014, it declared as beyond repair and promised replacement by the area rep Mr. Manu and service engineer, Mr. Sajith of krishna home appliances calicut. Inspite of my repeated complaints, they never turned to me. Both of them cheated me behalf of the company. Now I have no any options other than forgo it and go for a good one from good company. The staff of whirlpool are stupid and deceivers. If it goes like this, company will have no existence. Pl do needful to replace the same.
By
younhchat10

Nov 23, 2015

Whirlpool 3d Cool Xtreme 1.5T

Dear All,

This Review i am Writing to make you aware from Buy Whirlpool 3D Cool Xtreme 1.5T Ac , If you Bought this Ac than Make sure that your Electricity Bill is going to give you big shock, this Ac consume so much of Electricity that if you are monthly Electricity bill is 2000 than after you install this Ac your Electricity Bill is going to come more than 8000 Every month as from Last few month i am paying the same. But after Service the Ac works properly and bill also comes around 3000 but every month you will require Servicing as after servicing it works properly only for 1 month after that again from next month ready to pay your Electricity bill.
umarmf74

Nov 22, 2015

Not repaired the product properly

Despite of several complaints of my fully automatic washing machine the problem has not been solved due to which i faced lot of inconvenience and financial stress
nitin2484

Nov 18, 2015

No Cooling- New Refrigerator

Would request you to please arrange engineer visit as my whirlpool refrigerator is not working since morning. There is no cooling.

This product is under 5 years warranty. Its my newly purchased machine.

Please look in to this and get this issue FIX on top priority.

My Address: Flat no 13 and 14, Kamna janta flats, vaishali Ghaziabad pin code 201010, Ground floor sec 2 e.

freeze model: 13863-230-I-Magic 5PQDG W OCHID Y

Purchased from whirlpool exclusive showroom, Near Aditya Mall , GZB.
align

Nov 12, 2015

Refrigerator Proton 3 Door Gas leakage two consecutive year.

This is to inform to all the VIEWERS who want to get to review before to purchase Whirlpool Refrigerator. I purchased Proton 290 Ltr. 3 Door Refrigerator on 2011. Now it is 4 Years running. On 2014 December, i faced Gas Leakage Problem. The problem solved after recharge of Gas and accessories @ Rs.1600. But very recent i,e on November 2015, i faced a second time Gas Leakage Problem. First Inspection is done today(12.11.2015) @Rs.400. and they estimated of amount Rs. 2600/.
My Question is SHOULD I RECHARGE OF GAS EVERY YEAR?
I NEED HELP FROM WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR ENGINEERS.

NAME : MR. N.CHANDRA
KOLKATA
PHONE 9903096960
BAJRANG SINGH

Nov 9, 2015

WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

I M COMPLAING FROM LAST 1 MONTH OF MY WHIRLPOOL RO...BUT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT MY COMLAINT.. THEY DAILY MAKES SOME ACCUSES..TRANSPORTATIN STRIKES PARTS NOT AVAILABLE...WORST ACCUSES I HAVE LISTEN....I DNT KNW WHY THEY ARE SELLING THE PRODUCT WHE THEY SERVE THE CUSTOMER...8094002546

PLEASE DONT PURCHASE THE WHIRLPOOL RO......GO FOR KENT RO BEST SERVICE..
SNItin

Nov 5, 2015

whitemagic123 651si washing machine.

Hi!
In my Whirlpool 123 White magic 651si washing machine I had to replace the PCB four times in four years. First two during warranty period of two years! third one in extended warranty of one year !! and fourth one after extended warranty in fourth year !!! and that too failed after 8 months of service!!!!. The cost of machine at time of purchased in year 2010 was Rs.13000/- but the cost of PCB is Rs. 3500/- Now I have not repaired it because there is no point in repairing.
This is the worst product I ever bought in my life. So my advice to all my friends not to go for whirlpool products. They are the worst products and customer care will make you pay high for the service. Or by bad luck if you are in possession of any product and facing similar problem frequently please file consumer complaint during warranty period otherwise company won't care.

Regds,

Whirlpool of India Limited
28,NIT Faridabad,
Haryana India 121001.

Sub :- Complaint of our recently purchased refrigerator

This is to bring to your kind notice that we had purchased your Refrigerator from Nandilath G Mart, kottayam , kerala on 26th August,2015 , Invoice No KTYM6872 with following specifications
Model No: FF 2D 495 3S/2015
Frost free type with gross volume 480 ltrs
Serial No: INE152603774
MODEL 20333
From the next day of our purchase we noticed droplets of water dripping from the bottom side of the freezer door and later we noticed water freezing in the bottom compartment which should not have happened. We informed the customer care of the matter and the representative came thrice but to no use .Our complaint has not yet been rectified.
We are a Whirlpool lover and are using only whirlpool appliances from the past 23 years and never faced any complaint, but to our dismay this time things are not the same and our complaint is also yet not cleared .Hence now we request you to kindly replace the above with a brand new one.
Hope you will consider our request

Yours truly,
Sd/-
Prasad B M
Ambadi , Near lotus theatre, Ettumanoor P O ,Kottayam Dist. Kerala 686 631
Mob; 9447139378
Landline: 0481 2531378

Copy to : Nandilath G Mart, Kottayam
NB : we found in the reviews that lot of people have the same complaint .And I am unable to understand why you did not rectify this case till now. Hence we need a replacement of our fridge
acy

Oct 26, 2015

Leakage of water inside and outside of the Fridge

I want to bring this to notice to the management of whirlpool India that this is how your customers are been treated. I don't know if it's makes any difference to you or are you aware of this. I bought Whirlpool fridge from M/s.Fomra & Co., Purasaiwalkam on 1/1/15. Water leakage (inside & Outside the fridge) was noticed in the month of Jun'15. Since then I have been contacting Whirlpool's customer care for rectifying the problem, also Fomra & co Purasaiwalkam branch and their head office. But my request become vain. Whirlpool might have recruited unprofessional engineers because they could not fix the problem for the last 3~4 months. I am totally disappointed with Whirlpool's products and their after sales services. I recommend all my friends and relatives not to buy Whirlpool products, in view of the above said facts.
Darpan bajaj

Oct 22, 2015

Threatening calls from whirlpool engineer

I am quite upset to mention that services being given by whirlpool employees are getting worse. I have recently been befooled by one of the employees of whirlpool in service division. He came to my home for repairing my washing machine after i made a compliant to service centre noida through Kay dee electronics sector-18 noida. Again After one and half years there occurred a fault in my washing machine and the employees (service division) of whirlpool first mentioned thatThis is the worst model of whirlpool u have purchased and you should not get it repaired but u should buy a new washing machine. After hearing to this i called upon Manoj (engineer) who earlier visited my home for repairing the washing machine. He mentioned that company will charge a lot for repairs and he will get it done in quite Low price. He sent his friend for repairs who finalized to change both the motors of machine in 3000 bucks. He took 2500 rs from me but didn't repair the machine completely. I have been following up with Manoj and Ravi(manoj's friend, who came to repair the machine second time) since 2 months but they are not reverting properly. Today i had a very bad and abusing conversation with manoj that why they are not coming to repair my washing machine and he threatened me that he will come to my home and will beat me.

Darpan Bajaj, noida
dishantmanchanda

Oct 16, 2015

Whirlppol Washing Machine - Bad Product, Worst after Sale

I had made seven complaint regard a whirlpool washing machine. In last 3 months I had to have technician visit more than 6 times spent around Rs 3000 and the issues is still not resolved. All hit and trials are being done and it appears no one know what to do. They have replaced the push motor, shocker, spinner, timer and much more and now asking another Rs. 2500 for some other motor that they believe is the issue. This is absolutely ridiculous. This is happening form 1st July and seems like a never ending topic. Bill numbers : -

Now again there is an open complaint from last few weeks.

Rather than spending Rs 6000 I should have got a new machine.

Worst experience, worst product & worst customer service since these are being managed by outside whirlpool and only makes money.

Suggestion - Whirlpool should stop selling products that you can not fix in one go and that cost 70% of the MRP of the product.

I will never buy and recommend everyone I know NOT to buy Whirlpool.

DM
susj

Oct 15, 2015

Whirlpool Service Center is pathetic

I have several complaints and I am not sure where to start with.
1. My first complaint is with the Reliance Store from where I purchased this product. They tricked me into selling a 2011 model in 2013 which was outdated by then. Later they did not allow me to meet their manager when I went to the store and I got a call later assuring that the product is good enough and there will not be any issues with it, which I believed. The product is 405 L Refrigerator, Model is Prottons.
2. September 2015, the Refrigerator stopped cooling and I raised a complaint. 1 engineer came and told us that the circuit board is gone and needs to be replaced. He will come next day and replace it. He does not arrive the next day and we call the service center again. They promise to send another so called engineer the next day, and he comes and tells us that there is gas leak. It needs to be filled again, which will cost us 2900 rupees and the relay from the circuit board to the compressor has to be replaced. I call your complaint center and they say that the gas filling charge is 1900 not 2900. I make her talk to the engineer, and then he agrees to do it for 1900. Later he says that the fan motor is gone and needs to be replaced and he charges 580 for that. Total we paid 3000 (2940 as pee bill number 1780 from Absolute Services located at#69 TC Palya Main Road, Bangalore 36). The Fridge works fine and I trusted Whirlpool once more thinking this might be one of the cases.
3. It again stops working on 10th Oct, 2015. (I just spent 3000 on the repairs a week back with a promise from your engineers that it will work fine for at least 6 months). I raise a complaint on 11th Oct. No body comes to place .. I only get a call that somebody will come by 2:30PM, next day I again get a call that somebody will come at 5:30PM and no one comes. Finally someone comes in on 14th October (3 days after I had raised the complaint) and dismantles everything and says that the fan motor is not working ( Dude you just replaced it a week back !!!) He says it needs to be replaced and he will come on 15th morning and do it. 15th morning no one comes ... another person comes in the evening and checks and says motor is fine .. there is problem with the gas. The person who refilled it needs to come and check and he will come on 16th.
I am still waiting ....
Can you guys let me know what kind of patience level should I have ? Is it normal as per your standards...?
gracenblonds

Oct 9, 2015

New AC not Working

I bought new whirlpool Ac , but not working, I had made complaint also so many times, but ty, not solving my problem, Previously i hd used other company ACs,but this thing never hpn, Whirlpool AC r third class, and there service also. I wl never recomend any of friends nd relatives to buy any whirlpool device
SPS KRISHNAN

Oct 8, 2015

WHIRLPOOL OVEN SHORT CIRCUIT PROBLEM

WHIRLPOOL OVEN - MAGICCOOK - 20C 118 , PURCHASED IN JANUARY 2012, HAS BEEN A SOURCE OF ANNOYANCEBDUE TO SHORT CIRCUIT PROBLEM. TIMES OUT OF NUMBER, IT WAS ATTENDED BY COMPANY DEPUTED TECHNICIAN [MOTHER;S HOME CARE WHIRLPOOL, WEST TAMBARAM, CHENNAI 600 045, BUT STILL THE PROBLEM CONTINUES TO ANNOY US. THE APATHY IS SHOCKING. IS THERE ANY GENUINE ATTEMPT TP SET THE MACHINE RIGHT?

FED UP, I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL WITH HOPE THAT YOU WILL EDUCATE YOUR STAFF TO ACT HONESTLY.
.Unnikrishnan Nair V

Sep 23, 2015

washing machine wot working

I had a washing machine of whirlpool superwash spin 601 now its wash timer is not working.I called the nearest service centre HI-TECH SOLUTIONSJAGATHY THYCAD after three days they take the washing machine to theri service centre on 11-05-2015.After one week i called them regularly about this.But no response from their part. After two months they bring back the machine to me and said that the spare part(wash Timer) is not available. After that I call your Toll free number first on 21stAugust and registered a complaint. The very next day the service Engineer came to me and said that within three days he will be back with the spare part and change it.But nothing was done.Again on 3rd
september I again call to the Toll free.They says that my complaint was over.I again registered a complaint on the same day.Then onwards I called them reguraly about this.On 9th September again called in the toll free they again said that my complaint was cleared.I said the matter to them and again registered a complaint.And regularly called them. On 19th sep they again said that the service authorities called on me but my mobile was switched off. I never had switched off my mobile. I also called your Ernakulam Office about this One of your staff is not name and Official address not even ready to attend my call saying that he is always busy and to attend to my silly matter.NOW what I will do with this machine the company have to answer my question.And aslo planning to prefer a petition before the Consumer Court about your very bad behaviour to the Customers.
amits74

Sep 20, 2015

Whirlpool Service guy didnt come back with parts

A whirlpool guy came and told my fridge part needs to be replaced and was supposed to come back with parts but he didnt . He had also broken one fridge part and had said he would replace it . After 2 weeks i called customer care but they only take service requests and not complaints . They treat complaint as service request and charge for it . I have sent out email through whirlpool website but no response. Whirlpool doesnt have any responsible persons to whom i can reach out .Customer care wont take my complaint . It a big mistake to buy whirlpool . I would like all whi plan to buy whirlpool products know this and better buy some other which really takes care of customer .
ritusaxena

Sep 13, 2015

washing machine

I LODGED A COMPLAINT DL 0815009686 ON 16/8/15 . AFTER TWO DAYS ONE TECHNICIAN CAME AND SAID THE MACHINE WILL HAVE TO BE TAKEN TO WORKSHOP . AND WAS PICKED BY THEM NEXT DAY. AFTER 4-5 DAYS LOCAL CENTRE WAS CONTECTED AND THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND THE MACHINE NEXT DAY. BUT TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I SWITCHED IT ON IT WAS A DEAD MACHINE. AGAIN THE LOCAL CENTRE WAS CONTECTED AND MECANIC CAME AND HE SAID IT WILL AGAIN GO TO SERVICE CENTRE. . SINCE 29TH AUGUST I HAVE BEEN PURSUING TO THE SERVICE CENTRE BUT AFTER SO MANY ARGUMENTS THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO INFORM THAT THE WIRING IS OBSELET NOW AND WILL SEE IF WE CAN GET IT FROM SOME OTHER OLD MACHINE.WHEN I REFUSED THAT WHY FROM OLD MACHINE AND WHAT WILLBE THE GAURANTEE FROM A OLD MACHINE.THEN I WAS TOLD THAT I CAN SEE ANY OTHER MCHINE AND WILL HAVE TO PAY 50%OF THE COST. BUT MY QUERRY IS WHY ONE WILL GO FOR YOUR PRODUCT WHEN IT IS OF SUCH A LOW QUALITY .. YOUR BRANCH CORDINATOR SH. NAGPAL IS THE MOST DISCOURTEOUS AND NOT AT ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS WORK . I HAVE BEEN TRYING HIS CELL NO SEVERAL TIMES BUT HE IS LEAST BOTHERED TO PICK THE PHONE AS I WAS TOLD HE IS THE RIGHT PERSON WHO WILL TELL ME ABOUT THE REFUND PROCEDURES . NOW , MAY I HOPE THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR MANAGMENT WILL TAKE UP THE ISSUE AND INFORM

RITU SAXENA
rajeshbh

Sep 9, 2015

whirlpool refrigrator parts

It is a matter of great consideration that we are searching of part 285 GNF OLD MODEL RC DOOR BOTEM END CAP (whirlpool refrigerator) from about 3 months. we have registered complaint / request to the service center several times.

it is really a matter of sorrow that a prestigeous company is not able to provide part for his own product. It is easy to promise about an excellent service but in reality there is no care and concern for the customers.

The service center and branch officers simply escape from the responsibilities by saying that it is quite old and we do not have any solution for this issue. Does it means that the thinks are given proper care and maintenance should be thrown out because company is unable to provide parts for its own production.

Rajesh

UPSC - Forget roll number
    Respected sir, I am anupam kumar and my problem is that i...
    MCD Stray Dog catcher VAN - street dogs problem
    sir/madam we are facing lot o problem by street dogs...
    IRCTC - The coaches r very bad of Kutch expres
    Sir The coaches of ac r very bad of Kutch express on...
    bajaj Electricals - Online booked product not delivered
    I have placed a order from Bajaj electrical site online on...
    RRB secunderabad - application rejected
    dear sir, please inform me Incas am not able to...
    micromax - my cash back not refund
    My order no 1527864543 and i buy mobile my cash not refund...
    UPSC - cds2 2015 roll no
    I have lost my roll no of cds2 2015 exam Name -gurkirat...
    Relaincé comunication - Without information my number out going and incoming closed
    Dear sir I was tata docomo cdma conection from one year...