Whirlpool India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool India

s.mohan kuamr

Oct 24, 2014

washing meachine service charge

dear sir, I s.mohan kumar, 18, hunters road , choolai, chennai 112. purchased rs. 17000/- washing machine from your direct dealer
shop. upto date any problem arised in washing mechine like board problem, sensor problem & wire problem , you have debited rs. 3500 to 4500/- for service charges and replacement of parts, upto dated i have paid more than purchase cost of washing mechine
this shows your service persons poor knowledge of service and how much cost your company charged for parts of machine
s. mohan kumar
dharmendra kumar74

Oct 7, 2014

रेफ्रिजेटर बदलने हेतु

महाशय
निवेदन यह है की मै डी जी 1 स्नेहांजलि से मॉडल न 20186 FP 283 D PRO ROY ALF दिनांक 30/09/2014 को ख़रीदा था पहले दिन से ही रेफ्रिजेटर काम नहीं कर रहा है तो मैंने क्रमशः 9223177880/ 9223686970 एवं 9223686971 पर कॉल किया तो उन्होंने एक टेक्नीशियन भेजा उसे ठीक करने के बाद बहुत अबाज़ आने लगी पुनः मैंने उप्रयुक्त न पर कॉल किया मैंने कहा आप उसे स्नेहंजली को फौल्टी बताये ताकि वो मुझे एक्सचेंज कर के दूसरा भेजे लकिन आपका उपर्युक्त न पर उपलब्ध कर्मचारी ने पुनः सर्विसे बॉय को भेजा और उसने अगले दिन पर टाल कर चला गया अतः श्रीमान से अनुरोध है की उपर्युक्त न पर उपलब्ध कर्मचारी पर उचित कार्यवाई कर मेरे समस्या का समाधान कर स्नेहांजलि डी जी 1 को उनुमती प्रदान करे ताकि आगे मै व्हर्लपूल का ग्राहक के रूप में बना रह सकू
DM Shah

Oct 3, 2014

Repetitive failure of compressors of Refrigerator

Sep 27 at 12:33 PM
One of my most foolish decision to purchase Whirlpool make model 350 Elite-72M FF White Chassis no JH124967/25R06 on 12th April 2005. I will explain why I am writing this in chronological order below.

After purchase, I entered i to your Whirlpool HomeCare plan wide my application no HG02073553with expiry date 12/4/2012.

The first complain within one year of purchase was no cooling at all. They give reason that your compressor has failed and we don't have stock so you have to wait for some time. I was surprised to hear about compressor failure within one year of purchase. That was your product quality which you were giving to customer.

Let me introduce my self, I am graduate in Mechanical Engineering with elective subject Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. I have worked for more then 37 years in this field. I was associated with maintenance all utilities including refrigeration. At least in Refrigerator, compressor is considered heart of the equipment. It means that you are manufacturing or outsourcing this compressor without life cycle test/endurance . This also speak about quality standard, which are claiming to be five star standard. Because in my earlier Kelvinator make refrigerator which had given me trouble free service from 1984 to 2005 till I purchased your substandard product. Being Engineer, I know with my long experience that this type of compressor must give service life of more than 10 years.

After lot of persuasion, your service dept gave me stand by small refrigerator and replace compressor(I don't how long it might had taken).

In May 2011, one again same complain give to service dept and they had once again told me that it is compressor failure. Actually, it was my mistake that I had not written to you about your less cycle time between two failure of compressor(Mean Time Between Two Failure). They replaced this compressor on 4th June 2011. I ask whether existing HomeCare pan which is expiring on 12/04/2012 can be extended. But they told me than no extension after 7 years. It means you are not sure about your product life.

Now once again same complain today and same answered by your service dept. This time it has give life of around 3 years.

I would like to inform you that I spend Rs 4350/ on 15th August for replacing circuit. New refrigerator of the same capacity is around Rs 25000/-. Now question is why I send more and more money and getting warranty of only one year of your new spare.

I visited to check what is guarantee given by you on new purchase, it surprised to know that now 10 years instead of 7 years. This means that I have feeling of cheated by you for not giving 10 years of warranty.

In my case, in 9 years 51/2 moth of service 3 nos of compressor failed. Don't you think that this cheating business with your customer. Because of more population, your business might not have much effected, But seeing from your website, satisfaction /rating is not much encouraging. You people are between average to very good. Normally company like yours should always be above Good.

At the end, looking to the above history of 3 failure, I urge/request to replace this compressor.

Cell no. 999 800 8965
Sep 28 at 11:51 AM
I would like to add more in above mail.

I would like to know how you have arrived to give warranty for one year only for capital/insurance spare like compressor. You must have QA Plan(Quality Assurance Plant). Which specify from start of selection of material of construction & its test certificate during procurement, detailed manufacturing process, number inspections internal as well as external or third party. Final test trial of compressor for its said performance.

In refrigerator, out of four mechanical parts(Compressor, Condenser, Expansion device and cooling coils), compressor is only rotating part. Normally in my service carrier I have never witness problem about other 3 parts as refrigerant is clean service. Now in compressor failure, there is no role of customer. If you under go for actual failure analysis of compressor, you will find normally wear and tear of the parts or unexpected catastrophic failure of some of rotating part. This may be because of Fatigue or selected material might have not given life as you have expected. Unless you go for detail failure analysis, establish right cause of failure and finally corrective action. Now rotating assembly balancing is done to reduce unbalance force in turn increase in service life.

Above methodology being used by normally all manufacturing company if they want to prosper. In my service carrier, I also came across such problem and we resolved by technical exchange pertaining to failed part. The biggest claim which was settled by me is of Rs. 12 lacs to a BHEL GE Hyderabad base company.

Once again, I want to emphasis that there is no role of customer for compressor failure.

I hope, this above clarification is good enough to free replacement of my failed compressor.

Today at 10:58 AM
I have given two mails on Sat & Sun but it is regret to note that you don't have courtesy to reply till date. I am talking to you but you are not getting answer from company. I don't know whether you are visiting to check what complains are on your web site whirpool India customer complain/review section. As per recent norms, you are required to liquidate these complains in shortest possible time but it seems that you don't care for customer. This happens only in India as mostly all business people once they sold their goods then they become thick skin towards customer complain.

I don't know whether I writing to blind & deaf people.

Click to Reply All
RPS MALHOTRA

Oct 1, 2014

Bad performance of Whirlpool Washing machine (360 degree model)

I have purchased whirlpool 360 degree washing machine(WHL WM 360H GRAPHITE(8KG)(12634) Model in April from company authorized dealer Bhalla Electronics Ambala Cantt. From last 5 months I am facing Error [SS1]. Engineer from Ambala service centre has done repair 6-7 times & two times they have replaced sensor of this machine & 2 other parts also got replaced. Still this machine couldn’t be rapaired & still giving the same error [SS1]. 6-7 times repair of new product in 5 months period has given me lot harassment & dissatisfaction from this product. Pls find below list of last 4 complaints for your reference:

1. HR0814003344
2. HR0914003961
3. HR0914004685
4. HR0914006450

These complaints were registered at customer care toll free no before this 2-3 times complaints was attended by Ambala local service centre as I was not aware about customer care numbers.

Currently machine is still faulty & giving SS1 problem & we are not using this at my home & I am not going to repair this any more.

Request you to look into the matter on priority & get this machine replaced otherwise I will have to registered a legel case against company in consumer court.

Regds

sss
sachin maheshwari

Sep 30, 2014

VERY VERY BAD SERVICE

I CALLED MANY TIME TO WIRLPOOL CARE BUT THERE IS NO BODY TO LISTEN TO ME. MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY FRIZZ IS NOT COOLING IF YESTERDAY I CALL TO CARE THE EXECUTIVE TOLD ME THAT I TRANSFER YOUR CALL TO MY SINIOR BUT DID NOT TRANSFER AND TOLD ME THAT OUR SINIOR WILL CALL U LATER. BUT NO CALL FROM U. SO TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.
vipingoel

Sep 27, 2014

REPLACEMENT OF REFRIGERATOR

I have purchased Whirlpool Refrigerator NEO IC255 ROY 3S WINE EXOTICA 20028 ON 15.06.2014, but I have come across with the following problems within 3 months of the purchase of the product:
1. My 1st Complaint No. DL0914014785 on 24.09.2014 was regarding the cooling problem. The service boy came from your side and said that there is no problem as such and you just keep coal and lemon in the refrigerator.
2. Still our problem remains unresolved as still the refrigerator was not cooling properly. So when we contacted him, he visited again and also said that the smell in the refrigerator was also due to low cooling, so he changed the timer.
3. But still the smell was coming from the refrigerator and it was not cooling properly. So I again did the complaint on the same issue on 27.09.2014, Complaint No. DL0914016447. But this time the service boy just wrote that it was smelling so it may get replaced.
So I request you to please replace this refrigerator as its just 3 months since we have purchased the refrigerator and we are facing lot of problems with it, even our eatables are getting bitter and got spoiled.
I will be thankful to you if you will look into the matter as soon as possible as then winters are approaching and at that time, its impracticable to judge the actual cooling of the refrigerator.
So we want the to get it replaced at the earliest.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully
Vipin Goel
hitendrabanthia

Sep 17, 2014

Service neglected

I have a whirlpool split air condition purchased on 14th feb 2011,my ac wasnt working from past 6 mths and i complained about it on 10th september 2014,the same day the service centre engineer visited my shop and said its a gas leak and according to them they repaired the leak of the outer machine and filled the gas and took Rs2200/- in the evening.The very next day in the afternoon the gas started coming out from the inner unit and i complained about it to the customer care 3-4 time within 2 days but there was no response.The engineer then visited my shop on 13th sep without any equipments and asked me to consider it for 2 more days and will come in the very first hr on monday that in 16th but the engineer didnt came till now thats wednesday.
This is how the company deals with their customers ?This is only showing your companies linency and bad service towards your customers.Sorry to say but its just effecting your so called reputation.It was my bad experience with Whirlpool and Ill never purchase any product of whilrpool in future.I am using Voltas and Panasonic AC at my home but i have never faced such problems in my life.Adding to it your engineers always asks for visiting charges whenever they comes for inspection.Its my request to please try to solve my problem as soon as possible.
Dinesh Joshi

Sep 14, 2014

Cooling in lower zone

I had brought this refrigerator a year ago model FF2D355 4S/2013..it was working ok..though with some problem,but yesterday lower zone of refrigerator become warm . I called up the authorized service person and he told to change timer and bimetallic thermostats.It seem your product is of substandard and defective.

I had purchase this refrigerator with the brand name of whirlpool,despite of higher price..Spare costed me around Rs.2000/-and service person was telling me as this is a very common problem.
If every year I spend that much money to keep this costly machine in running condition,I would suggest ..no body should purchase this brand which creates problem in a year time.
Please look in to the matter immediately and inform me.

Dinesh Joshi
Regita Balan

Sep 11, 2014

not replacing the washing machine drum

we purchased wirlpool 360 washing machine on 16/4/12, on august12 of last month, my machine stop draining the water, we called a customer care, they send an untrained person who repaired the machine and put the scale powder and ran the machine, without fully checking he went. He went within 3mins the machine start leaking, we called him, he came after 1hr. and told us that he has put a paste on the vale, it din't stick properly, he told to run the machine next day, we did the same, but the machine start leaking, on the same day we called him, he came with another person, when they re-checked, this time they told the drum was leaking and their is a crack in the drum. but we gave compliant for not draining the water . when we gave a complaint their was no leakages, finally they accepted their mistake and told us to replace the drum. since it is going to be 1 month, when we call the agency they are telling we din't get the drum. since it is a very big firm, why you people don't have stock on this drum. when we buy a product, they give assurance that they good serving station, but now we feel it has a very worst service centre and cheating the people. through

internet we came to know about help desk india@whirlpool, i hope you will take immediate step regarding this.

agency name - amendment agency, phone number - 044 60505045, 044 60505054.

our address :-

K.S.BALAN,
69/27, Shyali 2nd street,
Pudupet,
Chennai - 600002
Tamil Nadu.
phone number - 9884044215. i request you to take immediate action against the above said agency.

Thanking You

our model number is - 12634, serial number - INF121508743,
quadirkhan

Sep 6, 2014

Whilpool AC service is very very poor

I have purchased an Whirlpool AC and Washing Machine around 2 years back. Everything was working fine.
Recently, on 24th August, called customer care for preventive maintenance of Whirlpool AC.
On 27th Engg came and said everything is working fine and he just needs to do a wet service.
He did the wet service, I paid him the amount but told that tomorrow will be giving the satisfaction code.
After he left, I realized that AC is not cooling properly so I called him, he said things will be ok and it will work fine after some time.
On 28th August 2014, I called the customer care again for telling that the person was not attending the call properly. They logged a request again.
No call from anyone.
On 2nd Sept morning , again called the customer care,they said they will follow and I will get a call.
Same day afternoon, called customer care, they have given me the number of service center. Called on the number, but person told me that he does not works in whirlpool. Again called customer care and ask to
forwarded the call to supervisor. Supervisor told me to call back but no response. A engg called me on 3rd Sept and said that you have to pay the convince charge of 300 rupee to visit the site, and told me that he will call back. But he has not called me again.
Today 6th Sept 2014 again called on customer care in the morning, and they told me that status is showing as engg has referred the machine for workshop???!!!!! I said without seeing and telling me how can he do this? The executive told me for 2nd sept complaint, it is mentioned that refuse to pay?? How come and why should I refuse to pay when I did not get any call???? Customer executive said that he will forward the case and I will get a call. I waited and called in the afternoon again and the same response and given me a number of engg. Called him 25 times, but he was not picking the phone!!!!
In the 6th Sept evening again called the customer care but they repeated the same thing and after waiting 15 minutes, the call was transferred to the supervisor AMAN!!!!
He said to be patient and will forward the call to the authority. He also told me that they are the third party vendors and can just transfer the call from here to there???!!!!

He has given me this e-mail id and I am writing this e-mail since last half an hour.

I think, the service center persons are either fraud or not willing to fix the issue, that is why they are making the excuse again and again by providing the comment on the requests and not calling to the customer.
quadirkhan

ankit2007agra

Sep 4, 2014

Whirlpool Refrigerator

To whom it may concern

I have a Whirlpool Refrigerator 450 L. Around 5 years old. i complained for problem of poor cooling to my local Whirlpool service center around 3 months back. The service person visit my home and after checking he changed the PC of my refrigerator. But again after 10 days i found same problem and the service person again visited my place and again he did some thing and confirmed me that now i will not face any issue. for all this i paid more then 5500/-.

Now from last 1 month i am facing again a cooling issue, this time my refrigerator front door cooling adjustment panel start beeping again and again. I complain the service center and person visited my home suggest me for the change in front setting panel for which i paid him 1500/-, after few days he came back with my money back and told me that the device is not available. I again complain the customer care and chasing many times customer complain girl told me that they will get the device very soon. since Monday i am asking for the repair and now the service center asking me to send me the refrigerator to the service center and also telling me that they will refill the gas also.

In this position i am afraid as from last 3 months i am facing problem and they have not get it solve and i have already spend more than 5500/-and again they are asking for 3500/- and more over they are asking for my refrigerator and in this case i cannot see weather they will change the parts or just send it back to me.

I am very disappointed by the way of whirlpool treatment and will like to take this issue on social so that i can get proper resolve.

Ankit Agarwal
9219556305
purnima bose

Sep 3, 2014

poor services of the service centre Frost Air

Whirlpool Service Centre Frost Air at DDA Flats Kalkaji has become a money making centre and no quality check is done by the Company to look after the fact that customers are actually getting satisfactory services or not. My window AC gas was charged on 17/06/2014. I was charged 2500/- for charging along with 1625/- additional expenses including visiting charges. 3 months warranty for gas charging is provided by the Service Centre for which no written commitment was provided. Due to the negligence of the Engineers the AC again stopped working 24/08/2014 i.e. within 3 months of the repairing work done by the service centre. After repeated interventions it took 3 days to do the repairing and gas charging. But they again charged me 1800/- from us to get this job done. According to the them they provided us 50% discount on the charging amount. I think this work should have been done free of cost as this fault appeared with 2 months of repair. Frost Air is charging customers according to their wills and wishes and customer who approaches only authorized Whirlpool service centre are overcharged and customer is left helpless to pay . I think company should look into the matter and I may be reimbursed 1800/- paid to the service centre .
Purnima Bose
Tanu Joshi

Jul 17, 2014

service of microwave - part replacement

Had resigtered a complaint on 22nd June first as the microwave which we were using has some issue.

So here the story goes... the technician came after 2 days after so many follow ups and told us that the panel needs to be changed and he will come in another 3 days with the part. We waited and waited... in the meanwhile we got a call from the customer satisfaction team for the satisfaction code and we told them that we won't give it as this has still not been resolved.

When i called after 15 days, i was told that the complaint is resolved. .... surprising isn' t it. we were not informed and the call centre says we have not closed but service centre has. Now without me wanting they have assigned a new complaint number.

They have not been able to close the complaint, close to one month has passed... i get calls but no resolution, we are trying but no SUCCESS it seems

I would like to know how this system runs... my earlier complaint number was BG0614010606... and new is BG0714002710...

I wish someone could address this....
syedzia

Jul 12, 2014

Whirlpool Washing Machine - Very Poor Service

I have purchased Whirlpool washing machine in May,2013, the machine had a problem and we have raised a complained (Complaint No. HD0614006628) on 11.06.2014, and the engineer-Ravi came to our house and checked the machine, he has identified that one of the part is damaged and same he reported to the office for replacement of the part. Since then the part has not been replaced nor any of the whirlpool incharge takes the responsibility. I have mailed to all the concerned - helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com, Srinivas Ch; am@whirlpool.com; S A Rajesh; whirlpool_sosteam_south; Sridhar Gandesri; pooja makhija; Shammi Malik, Sunil Kumar S Non-Whirlpool; Rajesh Sangram; Vishnu Vardhan Non-Whirlpool,srisamrat vlk [srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com] and kept of following up with them everytime it is almost 30 days, till now the problem is not rectified. The only answer I receive is that we are getting this done in 2-3 days. I have also suggested that, if you not getting the part, why don't you change the machine itself as it is still in warranty. This is also not considered. Everyday I call up service center & customer care, the answer is we will check and get back to you in a hour's time, but nothing is done. The below is the sample of correspondence done with the whirlpool officials. I am submitting this complaint to the consumer court for resolving this issue.

=============================================================

From: srisamrat vlk [mailto:srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 July 2014 13:53
To: Syed Zia; Sunil Kumar S Non-Whirlpool; Rajesh Sangram; Vishnu Vardhan Non-Whirlpool
Cc: Srinivas Ch; am@whirlpool.com; S A Rajesh; whirlpool_sosteam_south; Sridhar Gandesri; pooja makhija; Shammi Malik

Dear Sangram / Vishnu,
The below customer is very much irritated with our service and not ready to give any time.
As per pp dispatch details find the below remarks showing released and documented.
SP Code TSE SP Name SR Number SR Date Customer Name Product Category Pending Since Aging PR Number Last Modifi date and Time PRN Date Part Code Part Description SAP Doc No SAP Date LR NO LR DATE TRANSPORT Store Remarks 01 STORES REMARKS 02
91904553 Samrat Harshitha Services GR0714001547 03.07.2014 SAYIDHA ASHRAF 30-WASHER 7 0-7 Days GR0714125 03.07.2014 06:51 PM 03.07.2014 W10352691 CCU,PROGRAMMED,SPORT1273India 1241277639 04.07.2014 Released Today We Will Conform

Need dispatch details of the below part .
Very urgent.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Syed Zia <syedzia@drreddys.com> wrote:
Dear All,

How much time required for this completion. Please give me a call on this immdly.

From: srisamrat vlk [mailto:srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 July 2014 13:25
To: Rajesh Sangram
Cc: Sunil Kumar S Non-Whirlpool; Srinivas Ch; am@whirlpool.com; Vishnu Vardhan Non-Whirlpool; S A Rajesh; whirlpool_sosteam_south; Syed Zia; Sridhar Gandesri; pooja makhija; Shammi Malik

Dear Sangram,
Need dispatch details of below part to harshitha services .

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Rajesh Sangram <ppcwhirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Der Samrat ,

Today we are dispatch.

Dear Sravani ,

Pls confirm the dispatch details after release the spare.

Regards ,
Rajesh Sangram,
Part Pending Co-ordinator.
Hyderabad Branch.
Mobile: 09703422875.

On 3 July 2014 20:02, srisamrat vlk <srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear rajesh,
Kindly help to get the required parts on urgent basis.
Customer is very irritated and demanding replacement if not resolved imm.
Sri samrat.
On Jun 27, 2014 2:29 PM, "srisamrat vlk" <srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Vishnu/ Sangram,
Need the status of IBT part on urgent basis.
Sr.TSE-Woil.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:53 PM, srisamrat vlk <srisamrat.whirlpool@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Vishnu / Sangram,
Kindly arrange the below part to vjw stores on urgent basis.

Sr No Sr Date Part Code Part Desc PRN No PRN Date Hyd Stk
HD0614006628 11/06/14 W10352691 CCU,PROGRAMMED,SPORT1273India HD0614485 14.06.2014 6

Customer wants imm service and rectification.
Kindly arrange the same on urgent basis.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Syed Zia <syedzia@drreddys.com> wrote:
Dear Samrat,

Requested your intervention in this regard to please ensure that the washing machine issues is closed by this weekend.
We are facing lot of problem due to this. Please understand our problem since 15 days this issue is not solved.

Hope you will ensure closure on this and confirm.

Manager-HR

From: Syed Zia
Sent: 21 June 2014 14:30
To: 'whirlpool_sosteam_south'
Cc: pooja makhija
Subject: RE: FW: Washing Machine - Front Load

Dear Neha,

Till now, no information on this updated, we are facing lot of problem without washing machine.

Please replace the part today / replace the machine itself. This is under warranty.

The service is poor, this kind of service is not accepted from whirlpool.

Please respond with immediate action.

From: whirlpool_sosteam_south [mailto:whirlpool_sosteam_south@caretelindia.com]
Sent: 19 June 2014 19:50
To: Syed Zia
Cc: pooja makhija

Dear Mr. Ziauddin,

This is to inform you that the required part which needs to be replace in your appliance is not available with our service provider. We are arranging the same on urgent basis and we will update the complete status of part availability till tomorrow i.e. 20th June 2014 evening.

Neha
Care Manager

From: Syed Zia [mailto:syedzia@drreddys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 11:09 AM
To: helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com
Subject: Washing Machine - Front Load

This is to bring to your notice that, I have raised a complied of washing machine not functioning on 11.06.2014. The details of the complaint
is as follows:-

Satisfaction Code – 440
SR Number – HD0614006628

The technician has come as per the schedule and checked the machine, he has identified one part is not functioning, the same has been
registered by him.

Till today this is not rectified, you are requested to complete this immediately, we are facing lot of problem.

Please do the needful and confirm on action taken in this regard.

Manager-HR

dinesh08

Jul 8, 2014

REFRIGERATOR

Dear sir/mam

From day there is problem with my REFRIGERATOR

1. Door light not working frequntly.
2.Door is not closing well tightly.
3.In freezer it forming like ice all over out side of the box.

Adress.G-2,Kambar steert,OPP to mostiue,manivakam,vandalur,
pin:600048

Dineshbabu
9962086008
dinesh_bmw08@yahoo.com
rupal arora

Jul 5, 2014

Poor Services and degraded products

Whirlpool is Worst Customer Service Provider in India.

Pathetic Service and Product
I don't know if helpdesk at whirlpool is functioning or not (Had it been functioning, my complaint would have been solved by now). I am one of your customers since last 3 months we have gifted fully automatic washing machine of whirlpool to our parents . it not even a year of buying the machine has got disfuncitooned .. tearing clothes .. making so much of noise. above and all pathetic service. i called customer care in the month of may They promised me to solve the issue within 24 to 48 hours and gave me complaint number:. But when no one visited for solution, I again called up and they said mam we have put the reminder . service engineer will surely visit you.They then promised me to get it done within 24 hours. Again no one visited my place. This was repeated two more times. To mother is so much mentally upset with all these hopeless botheration of whirlpool servicing.

I dont know what pathetic service whirlpool is providing.

One is I think that I am given a faulty product as it has not working properly (Product is still under warranty). Above and all , no one is bothered about rectifying it.

Rupal Arora
complaint no : ch0714001035
registered number : 9816159694
Amit Pari Gupta

Jul 5, 2014

Complain Regarding Refrigerator

Deat Team/Ms Shivani,

I had purchased a Refrigerator from Amrit Electronics Gurgaon, after delivery of Refrigerator I found that this is scratchy and denty after that I lodge a complaint on dated 02.06.14 for replacement the refrigerator, after two days engineer had visited and request for replacement , after two days I received a call for provide scratchy and denty pics of refrigerator and I told please arrange at your end and they promise that they will arrange, I am following -up to them from one month to take the pics but there is no response from service center and I surprised that call has been closed without any action. And after that I lodged a second complaint on dt. 21.06.14 but there is no response. I was totally disappointed from Whirlpool. I had made two complaint but no one is listening so it's

Please let me know what should I do for resolve the complaint .

Please do the needful and resolve asap.
Ashish1291

Jul 4, 2014

Refrigerator

I had bought the whirlpool Refrigerator on 1-6-2014 and it stop working from the very next day i.e 1-7-2014 and I had also made complaints several time but no one is listening so its an advice from me that no one should ever think of buying any whirlpool product in future as there customer support is worst.
Ashish1291

Jul 4, 2014

Refrigerator

I had bought whirlpool refrigerator on 1-6-2014 and it stop working from the very next day(2-6-2014) and i had made a complaint but no one is listening so it's an advice that no one should even thing of buying whirlpool products in future as there customer support is worst.
Amit Jot

Jul 3, 2014

Refrigetator

Poor service of Whirlpool
We have purchased whirlpool refrigerator Model No. IC495LT NEO ACGB4 SN. 14450/INA131602055 on 22.05.2013 by Challon no. 1289. Warranty in product is 1+4 years. One day suddenly my refrigerator was stop 03.07.2014 there was no cooling. I called customer care Today on Mob. no. 9758445444 (customer care executive). Service Engineer Says Compressor gas line Chowk due to compressor. Customer Care Centre representative says that refrigerator send to my Service Center through Richkaw by me. as per terms & condition/warranty this job is by Service Centre not by the Customer.
I was totally disappointed from Whirlpool. We have no cold water and we force to drink hot water in 50 degree temperature at AGRA. I was doing nothing for this. I am thinking also that fire case against Whirlpool. This horrible experience for me and my family and now I do not advise any one to buy Whirlpool product. - Amit Jot Singh. (Agra) Mob. 9412262262
Mark Oakley

Jun 25, 2014

Whirlpool Washing Machine

My washing has not worked for nearly 2 months now. I have reported my complaint numerous times and on occasion an engineer has actually come on the day they promise. But they have replaced several parts and the computer panel twice. Once I paid for this (over Rs.2,000). The engineer suggested that I paid for the "Care Plan" which I did. I am so happy that I made that decision as so many parts have been replaced since.

Every time an engineer visits they then replace a part and the machine does not work, they then promise that it is another part and they will come tomorrow. Then they do not come and I take a whole day off of work.

I have written to "helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com" to let them know of the service that I am receiving and raise my concern as to the competence of their engineers. I also mentioned that I have been charged for parts that did not fix my machine. I have asked for there help. They did not reply to 2 emails. They just replied to an email but rather than refer to any of the issues I raised they basically told me to be patient (see below). The engineer did come on 24th June as promised and he replaced a part which also did not work and he has promised he will return. I remain shocked at the level of service and care for that matter.

Dear Mr. Mark Oakley,

Greetings of the day !!!

As discussed with our concerned branch, engineer will visit at your premises tomorrow i.e. 24th june’14 to replaced required part.

Till then….request you to kindly cooperate with us!!!

Ragini Rawat
Care Manager
Whirlpool_SOSTeam_West@caretelindia.com
mnnnnn

Jun 23, 2014

customer care is working or not

if your customer care service is working then why you wont solve our problems if service will be like this means i will return your product before installation ,may i know that how many days you need to install a product . if you want to work on this issue withn in 24hrs contact me immediately .
abk_srk

Jun 20, 2014

Replacement of Washing machine

Dear Customer care,

I have purchased a new Whirl Pool washing machine model 14018 vide serial number INF130710049  from Aditya Vision Patna Bihar on Dated 11th of July 2013 which is non functioning from beginning and lot of complaints are coming on monthly basis. However our motto is not blame but customer to be satisfied.This is real pathetic and disappointing behaviour on the part of the company.

I hope the quality for this piece is poor and this will always be headache for us.

So, Request you to replace the existing unit with new unit other wise there is no choice to go with other Brand  in future or else consumer court.

Please treat this matter Urgent.

Anticipating your Urgent Reply.

Bihar Staff Selection Commission - payment
    sir please extend the challan deposit date.
    snapdeal.com - Not received freebie
    I had ordered nexus 5 from snapdeal and received the...
    staff selection commission - password is wrong
    I have applied for SSC combined higher level exam n noted...
    UPSC - ROLL NO MISPLACED
    Misplaced my CAPF(AC) 2014 Roll No. Registration ID:...
    snapdeal.com - Product not delivered
    I have purchased a cordless phone (Order No, 3280279386)...
    Municipal Corporation Dehradun - terror of street dogs
    Sir, I stay at Ashirwad Enclave, Ballupur Chowk. We are...
    Domino's Pizza, Keshavadasapuram - Cheating and Rude talking, Beware customers
    My name is Eugene D M. and I went to Domino's Pizza...
    SBI - PENSION NOT INITIATED AND RETIREMENT GRATUITY AND...
    TO The Chief Manager SBI CPPC J.C. Road, Patna DEAR...