Whirlpool

Consumer complaints and reviews about Whirlpool

Nov 24, 2016

Dear Digvijay Chauhan,

We wish to convey that this concern has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us again in case you face any issues.

Nov 19, 2016

Dear Aastha Setia,

Nov 16, 2016

Dear Digvijay Chauhan,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint number and contact details at ORMSupport@whirlpool.com so that we can escalate this issue to our team.

Digvijay Chauhan

Nov 14, 2016

Fridge not working

Fridge with model number 12745. Is still not working despite several repairs(3 times compressor changed, Bought stabiliser,transported to the garage).

The problem has been persisting since 19th August,
The last engineer recommended to buy the whirlpool stabiliser, we did,still no solution.Now he comes again n tell the freezer is broken and asks for 3500 rs for repair.We have already paid around 4000 +2200(stabiliser).

The service is highly deceiving and mentally harassing.
If I do not get resolution I will be forced to take strict action.

Auth:service centre : Parihar Enterprise.
Engineer Names: Mr.Yusuf and Mr.Kashyap.
Job sheet no.1029/CSC(as written)

Nov 12, 2016

Dear Aastha Setia,

Aastha Setia

Nov 8, 2016

AMC SERVICE NOT PROVIDED

I have paid an AMC of Whirlpool Water Purifier for Rs 4520/- on 10th September 2016 to Dhruv Agency, New Delhi. The agency people have taken the money and not picking up my phone after the cheque got honored. I have called customer care several times and tried making complaints but neither do they give me service request number nor there is any follow up. I will be going to consumer forum now because this is highly deceiving and wrong on the company's part who give agency to such fraudulent people

Shashi Setia
setiashashi100@gmail.com
Lalit Rathod

Jan 5, 2016

Washing machine top load fully automatic

i bought Whirlpool Washing machine on 28.12.2013 with two years warranty and on being found drain problem i reported the same to the service call number printed on bill no. 079-27541199 on 15.12.2015 from my Land line phone no. 02672 240208 and i was assured to attend my complaint soon. but none came and attended the complaint and therefore i called them up time and again but they told me to respond you soon but in vain and on 29.12.2015 they told me that the warrant has expired and therefore, you have to pay the charges for the service. therefor, mischief has been committed on the part of the company by not attending my complaint evenif it is withing warranty period. therefor,, the whirlpool company to be compelled to attend my complaint treating it within warranty.

Washing machine top load fully automatic

DHANANJAYA REDDY vemuru

Nov 15, 2015

WATER LEAKING

I HAVE PURCHASED WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR MODEL NO - FF45B, TWO TIMES REPLACED THE TEMPERATURE SENSOR TWO OR THREE MONTHS WORKING PROPERLY AFTER THAT SAME PROBLEM ( WATER LEAK IN BOTTOM SECTION) OCCUR.
SO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY STEPS TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . ITS MY REQUEST THAT MY REFRIGERATOR UNIT SHOULD BE REPLACED OR COMPENSATED.

HOPE FOR YOUR BEST SERVICE.

THANK YOU.
sameermokal

Oct 5, 2015

Refrigerator not cooling

complaint registered on 23rd September 20015 refrigerate not cooling no ice formation .Satisfaction Code is: 969 for Service Request number: MB0915012979. After complaint and number of calls so called Eng. comes on 24/9/2015 inspect the refrigerator and said its rely and olp burned it required to replace. taken service charges Rs. 337
bill no.043 job no. 2979 AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER HARSH ENTERPRISES WHIRLPOOL OF INDIA LTD.Eng. promise he will come on next day Rs. 1000 will required for same we given OK. After that day he comes on 28/9/2015 when we call in office 20 Times .Eng. comes and replaced relay and olp bill no. 046 dated 28/09/2015 Eng. Mobil no 7045845786 he said refrigerator ok .their will be ice formation within two hrs. After two hrs. burning smell comes we imidietly call and inform the same ,he said switch off the refrigerator I will come tomorrow morning and attend it .Next morning we try his Mobil no 7045845786 number of time he was no attend it .We inform the same to office HARSH ENTERPRISES cell no.02227431385 they said we imidietly send other Eng. .we keep calling they promised but no one comes to attend it hole day .Next morning so called Eng. Mr. Salim Mobil no.9324308815 comes said capillary tube choked up their for cooling is not their Gas to be charged .I said OK .Its charges will Rs2500. we given OK. Next day he comes and done some thing taken money Rs.2500 bill no 704 dated 1/10/2015 job no.12979 HARSH ENTERPRISES .As per him now your refrigerator OK. it will required 8 Hrs to form the ice
If ice is not form you inform me on my mobail no. i will come imidietly .ice is not formed till the 3/10/2015 we traying his mobail he is not attending same we informed in office HARSH ENTERPRISES cell no.0222743138. they always said our Eng. will comes today but no one comes till 5/10/2015
If our refrigerator will not attend tomorrow we will file a case in police station against AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER HARSH ENTERPRISES and WHIRLPOOL OF INDIA LTD.
Thanks you
Sameer Mokal
ashishnoida007

Jun 27, 2013

Bad Service

I bought a Whirlpool 415L refrigerator in May 2013. After a month it suddenly stopped cooling. Their engineer told that the compressor has gone faulty and the complete unit needs to be replaced. It has been over 10 days since then and the unit still hasn't been replaced. Whirlpool has been lying for over a week that they will soon replace it, but nothing has happened. I have called whirlpool area in-charge several times, but he hasn't responded & after 2-3 days stopped answering my calls. As it's summer season so it is almost impossible to manage without a refrigerator. I have already lost all the food almost worth 2-3k that was their earlier in the refrigerator.
I am immensely disappointed in whirlpool's after sales service.

I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TO BUY WHIRLPOOL PRODUCT AS THEY CAN'T PROVIDE THE SERVICE.

Contact 9582120403

Aug 22, 2012

Incorrect serial number on AMC reciept

The serial no. on AMC receipt was written wrong. The original serial no. of the refrigerator is INA092708618. This AMC is done by Mr.Harjeet Singh on 9-8-2010. So kindly take strict action against him and recovered this AMC.
Gaurav Dhar

Jul 24, 2012

threatening by a whirlpool service men and taking money by giving us wrong information

we are being fooled by a whirlpool service men named "Partha Bhattacharge" from kolkata who works in whirlpool in 'Moulali' .Our refregeirator was not cooling for that we call in the customer care in delhi , they sended this person name "Partha bhattacharjee". after seeing it he told us that he couldn't fix it . He said that next day he will inform in his office & workshop guys will took the refrigerator. He even given us an estimated price for fixing it he took Rs.1000 from us and gave us a bill that he will come next day . we believed him cause he was from the company named "whirlpool". The next day no one came and when we called him he told us that he doesn't know us . So this is the service condition of whilrpool company by fooling us ,we are using this product for many years but our trust has gone now.Our only hope is this that please take measure to this person named "PARTHA BHATTACHARJEE" thats all.
It will be very kind of you to take prevention towards this the person's phone no. is this '9007009220'
Yasha Paul Send email

Jul 9, 2012

REFRIGERATOR

I had also faced certain problems with my whirlpool fridge, I sent them an email at helpdeskindia@whirlpool.com listing the issues I was facing and they promptly responded to me and solved my problems. I suggest you do the same!

Jul 9, 2012

Jul 2, 2012

REFRIGERATOR

I AM MANISH GOYAL. I PURCHASED WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR MODEL NO - FF45B ,SERIAL NO - NAO74000158 ON 3/3/2008 FROM WHIRLPOOL DEALER SITUATED IN KHANNA .

FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE THERE HAS BEEN PROBLEM WITH IT AS FOLLOW:-

1. A CRACK IN INNER RUBBER DOOR .
2. VERY LESS COOLING.

THESE PROBLEMS WERE OCCURING SINCE I BOUGHT IT.

BUT WHEN I COMPLAINT A FILE WITH DEALER . HE NEVER CONSIDERED THIS PROBLEM SERIOUSLY AS SUCH WARRNTY PERIOD COLLAPESED. CUSTOMER CARE OF WHIRLPOOL IS ALSO NOT TAKING ANY ACTION FOR ITS REPLACEMENT/REPAIR DESPITE OF SEVERAL CALLS .

SO PLEASE TAKE NECCESSRY STEPS TO SOVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . ITS MY HEARTEOUS REQUEST THAT MY REFRIGERATOR UNIT SHOULD BE REPLACED OR COMPENSATED.

HOPE FOR YOUR BEST SERVICE.

THANK YOU.
Shankar Jhavaliya Send email

May 19, 2012

Refrigerator not cooling

Ltr Refrigerator dated on 19/05/2012 in Uttam Sales in Jamshedpur. i have some problem in my Refrigerator in door point. i am complain in your call center and also your shop in uttam sales jamshedpur. both her said they are change the Refrigerator. i am lanch the complain in 9 days before but no action in your side. pls say what can i do...

May 19, 2012

Mar 6, 2012

colour get fede and door wont sit properly

hi i'm SANDEEP KHARVI from gangolli.... pls conatct 08105576038 ...it is to notice you that v have purchased a refrigerator of the comapany whirlpool(genius) thruogh installment.. after 2-3months of buying the produc's clour started to get fade. apart from that door won't shut properly. few servicemen from the comapany have come and checked it. but,they told that they could not help. even that broker also stay away from this issue. though v have the product guarante of a year,cant help ourselves...

Apr 13, 2011

whirlpool washing machine

I Purchased a fully automatic whirlpool Washing Machine from Next Show Room Chengalpattu. with in a weak the circuit board got damage. since it is in gurantee period they change the circuit board after 1 week. we face the same problem with in 6 Months. The whirlpool Service engineer suggest to use the whirlpool steblizer to avoid short circuit. after installing the steblizer we face the same problem in our machine. The whirlpool company is not taking any action on this issue. whirlpool india is not satisfiying the customer. the whirlpool is a very good company with waste service providers.

Sirajuddin

Jan 7, 2011

Refrigerator not cooling

I am a consumer in India.
Sorry for the mail for US consumers but the thing is that all my efforts on the Indian sites have not led to the repair of my fridge.
I had given a complaint on 25 Dec 10 about my fridge (model Whirlpool 350 Icemagic Elite FF) not cooling (complaint no W 1784 )
It is now around 15 days and no action has been taken.
This is especially so when Whirlpool also sold me a Homecare Plan (Code No 1019610).
I have not been able to store food for a fortnight now. It has caused me great inconvenience.
I had gone with Whirlpool only due to its reputition.... which seems to be in question especially so when the company has already taken money for the homecare plan.
Whirlpool does not seem to value its brand name and I now see the company as a fake company

Sep 3, 2010