wipro

Consumer complaints and reviews about wipro

May 2, 2013

PF not received

i have applied for the pf in the month of November 2012 but still i have not received the pf amount and online status shows from feb month is payment is approved and its under process but till date i have not received the cheque of pf amount..and i mailed to all the pf contact but wipro pf people are not giving proper reply and even do not know wht is the issue...

please help to get my pf amount asap

savitha
employee id:585122
PF Number:DL/23719/113952

Jul 27, 2012

CFL related complaint

I have bought 3 wipro CFL bulbs from total mall, bangalore and sales person had confirmed the 1 year guarantee for the same.
Within 7 months all the 3 CFL went bad.When I contacted Total mall sales guys, they refused the guarantee bluntly.
Whom the customer will complain as the franchises are not adhering to the policies from the parent product company.

Rupak
kashyap.rupak@gmail.com
ravi danada

Mar 21, 2012

Dreamz Infra is good inthe World of the Real Eatate

Hi friends
I got the new flat from the dreamz infra last week from there one of the project called Dreamz Sarovara near silk board for 21 lakhs.They provides the world class faculties like modern kitchen,swimming fool,garden in front of the home and on door water delivery, duper market inside the campus,jagging Tree, party hall, Cafe coffee day and many more. They offered me the Furniture for free. And i got the flat for monthly installments. Really Dreamz Infra provides the world Class Amenities.I am really thankful to Dreamz Infra

Jan 18, 2012

wase classes start in delhi

I advice you to start wases classes in North India or Greater Noida.
Most of the students faces suffer in South India.
students going in depression. Thats why i request humbly to you please take some action on this topic..............
Please take action soon fast........

Dec 1, 2011

Issue with Axis Bank Home Loan

Please contact Banking Ombudsman with all these details .You can find the address from this link http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=164
User620241

Dec 1, 2011

Issue with Axis Bank Home Loan

I have a home loan with Axis Bank. Axis Bank sanctioned me Home Loan of Rs 1593000/- for 15 years tenure. Suddenly they changed my tenure to 5 years without any information to me. When I reported this issue they assured me that they will correct within 20 days. I requested them and repeatedly called home loan department Axis Bank bangalore Jayanagar to correct the tenure as agreed to 15 years. They didn't bother about my request. I sent scanned agreement copy. Then also no progress. They started deucting EMI considering 5 years as my home loan tenure from ECS payment. I waited for 2 months and there was no progress happened on my request even after sharing agreement copy and repeatedly following up with them. I sent a mail saying not to present EMI for ECS clearing, but they didn't respond to my mail and continued submitting EMI deducting through ECS. I then cancelled my ECS and even informed Axis Bank stop submitting for ECS, as I have taken loan from your bank with certain terms and condition as per agreement I will be making payment either by cheque or cash considering 15 years as my loan tenure as per agreement. Aixs Bank didn't listen, started submitting for ECS and putting Rs 552/- cheque bounce charges every month. As agreed I am making EMI payment till date without fail before 5th of every month and sending mail to stop submitting for ECS, they are not replying to any mail just they are adding cheque bounce charges. I sent mails to all the contacts related to Axis Bank but not even single reply to my queries.

Surprisingly I got a reply asking for Rs 552/- cheque bounce even after paying my EMI before 5th of last month.

Sinciarity with Axis Bank is not working. Can you please help me with the next steps what I need to do or can you help me to come out of this issue if this comes under your authority. I don't know how many people are vitims like me please take these banks head on else these banks will continue this day time robbery.

For your information I am pasting same mail here what I sent to Axis Bank. Now they have replied for EMI and Cheque bounce charges but not a single reply to may so many mails and to my queries.
====================================
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:58 PM, AXIS Bank Loans <Loans@axisbank.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

For loan account PHR000900249254 there is still pending installment of Rs.15881/- and bounce charges of Rs.552/- we request you to kindly arrange for the necessary payment.

Assuring you of our best servicesCustomer Service
Axis Bank
For any service related request/query, you can write from your registered email ID to "loans@axisbank.com"Note: Please do not change the subject line while replying to this mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yallappa B (b.yallappa@gmail.com)
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2011 08:20 AM
To: customercare.ascbangalore@axisbank.com (customercare.ascbangalore@axisbank.com)
Subject: Fwd: Home Loan A/C Number - PHR000900249254 - Complaint

Axis Bank,

I have aleady sent 4 mails for the issues I am facing with Axis Bank home loan department. I am not getting any response. For the problems created by Axis Bank I have stopeed ECS payment with proper communication to home loan department, but every month they are adding cheque bounce charges even after paying EMI regularly. Attached the reference mail. I request you to go through the attached mail and let me know who is at wrong side.

If there is no room for sinciarity in your bank for the people who pays EMI regularly without fail as agreed, let me know I can stop EMI payment as wel.

Hoping I will get response from you this time and request you to correct the cheque bounce charges which are put unnecessarily on my account statement. Request you to go through the statement and you will find I have paid EMI every month without fail before due date.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yallappa B <b.yallappa@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 9:14 AM
Subject: Fwd: Home Loan A/C Number - PHR000900249254 - Complaint
To: veera.bhadrappa@axisbank.com

I am sending mails one after the other but not getting any response from Axis Bank Home Loan team. This I feel definitley has negative impact on your banking and response towards customers. Following mail chain you can go through. Many mistakes happened from Axis bank and fines are put on me. You can see even attached mail how much time bank took to correct the mistakes on loan tenure.

After proper communication I cancelled ECS but every month cheque bounce charges are put on me.

If you are not the correct person for home loan complaints please help me with correct details to escalate as I am not getting any response to our mail queries from first level support. It is almost one month now but no response. I have sent one more mail today.

+91 9008200555

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yallappa B <b.yallappa@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Home Loan A/C Number - PHR000900249254 - Complaint

To: HL.Blr@axisbank.com

Axis Bank Team,

Thanks for sending me home loan statement.

I am really not happy about the mistakes you are making and putting charges on customer.

Mistakes done by Axis bank
1. In my agreement loan tenure was 15 years but you made it 5 years and hence started deducting EMI Rs 31,995 every month

2. I asked and called many times to correct this issue you never worried and even sent many mails to do the correction and shared agreement copy. Nothing progressed and finally I sent a mail to stop deducting EMI through ECS as I planned to stop ECS payment due to the problem you people mad as in above point 1

3. As agreed with bank I started making emi payment as in agreement without fail on or before 5th of every month and even it is reflected in the account statement shared with me but I don't know why you people charged Rs 552/- cheque bounce charges every month. This is first time in banking history charges are applied for making correct payments on time.

Correct all these charges immediately else I will stop paying my EMI and will consider this as an information provided to bank for not making payment for bank mistakes in case you people didn't correct these mistakes and will use for any judicial proceedings if required.

4. Pre-EMI cheques I gave to bank but you people didn't put cheque on time but you charged me Rs 44/- on 5/9/2010 why this?
Can you recover this from the person who did this mistake? or recover from the person who is not responsible for it?

I need a detailed statement like total amount financed, EMI paid every month with separate interest part and principle part and remove charges which are put unnecessarily in statement even after paying EMI on time.Study the statement you will come to know I paid EMI on time or not.

+91 9008200555

+919008200555
============================

Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:19 PM
Subject: RE: Home Loan - PHR000900249254 -- Hold ECS

I didn't get any response from your side. Hoping you people corrected all the concerns raised by me.

1. Home Loan tenure should be 15 years
2. Excess amount collected for 3 months should be adjusted towards principle
3. Send me the corrected statement.

If all my queries are addressed I will pay EMI for this month else I am not going to pay EMI. I have cancelled my ECS for the same reasons. Don't proceed with ECS.

If corrected please let me know what is the EMI well in advance I will pay by cheque.

Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 1:08 PM
Subject: RE: Home Loan - PHR000900249254 -- Hold ECS

My repeated requests for tenure and adjustment of excess amount collected for the last 2 months all went in vein. I have requested my ECS cancellation. Don't present ECS. Going forward I will be paying my EMI through cheques once you correct all the mistakes done by you for which I been funished. If you people forgot what I requested for..then find below email message it is almost 2 months. If you people are hurt by others mistake then you will care. Now no more requests to you stop and correct such mistakes then I will may EMI.

===========
To: <hl.blr@axisbank.com>
Date: 12/09/2010 02:40PM
Subject: FW: Start EMI for my Home Loan - PHR000900249254
Please find the home loan sanction letter attached.
I am extremely disappointed by your negligence and mistakes. Following 2 mistakes happened from your side and funishment to me.
1. I have asked to start Pre-EMI for first month and EMI from second month onwards. But you people deducted Pre-EMI and EMI didn't start immediately next month and you people put EMI cheque late and for your mistake you people funished me with Rs. 44/-
Is this what you poeple should do. Correct this.
2. I have submitted my Home Loan application for 15 years tenure but you people made 5 years as tenure and for this you people initiated ECS EMI Rs 31,995/ per month.
Is this how you people neglet the facts and do changes whatever you like?. you people dn't have papers with you? Now I request you takeout some time and have a look into attached file and correct the mistake and adjust excess payment made towards principle amount immediately. Otherwise I will cancel ECS.

===========

Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 4:45 PM
To: 'HL.Blr@axisbank.com'
Subject: Home Loan - PHR000900249254 -- Address Change -- Need Statement for IT --

Please change my communication address as below.

1. Address Change
Yallappa B
Flat No:TA-2,3rd Floor, Sowparnika Anand
Sowparnika Projects,
Sompur Village, Sarjapura Hobli
Bangalore

2. Statement For IT Proof
I need statement for Interest and principle amount paid on my Home Loan to produce for IT Declaration. I request you to provide my calculated(and paid till date) Interest and principle till Mar-2011. Send this request document to above address.

3. Send me details on the EMI and Tenure change which I requested and even provided the sanction letter which you people asked for.

To: <yallappa.bajantri@wipro.com>, <HL.Blr@axisbank.com>
Date: 12/27/2010 01:24PM
Subject: Home Loan - PHR000900249254 -- Need Statement for IT

Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:44 PM
To: 'HL.Blr@axisbank.com'
Subject: RE: Fw: RE:'AXISIBRM=009-267-879' FW: Start EMI for my Home Loan - PHR000900249254
Please send me the complete details about EMI and EMI chart for 15 years and adjustements done for the excess amount deducted in last 2 months EMI.

From: HL.Blr@axisbank.com [mailto:HL.Blr@axisbank.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:36 PM
To: Yallappa Bajantri (WT01 - TIS-Manager Support)
Subject: Re: Fw: RE:'AXISIBRM=009-267-879' FW: Start EMI for my Home Loan - PHR000900249254

Greeting's From Axis Bank.

Done as per appended mail(EMI strat is effected)

We value your relationship with our bank and commit ourselves to offering you the best products and service always.

Note:Retail Asset Centre(RAC) has shifted from Koramangala to Jaynagar

Divya Sobhan
Axis Bank Ltd | Retail Assets | # 8, Sona Towers | 3rd Floor | 32 E Cross- |
4th"T" Block Jaynagar | Bangalore – 560041.
Land mark: (Opp to Sanjay Gandhi Hospital) |
| BoardLine : 080 22066000 | @: hl.blr@axisbank.com

To: <hl.blr@axisbank.com>
Date: 12/09/2010 02:40PM
Subject: FW: Start EMI for my Home Loan - PHR000900249254
Please find the home loan sanction letter attached.
Is this what you poeple should do. Correct this.

Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 12:49 PM
To: 'hl.blr@axisbank.com'
Subject: Start EMI for my Home Loan - PHR000900249254
My home loan number is PHR000900249254 . I have agreed for first month Pre-EMI(Rs 6149/) which you already deducted and EMI from second month onwards. So I request you to start EMI as agreed and don't continue Pre-EMI.
Bangalore, India | Mobile: +91-9008200555
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

<<HomeLoanSanctionLetter.pdf>> <<EMI START FORMAT_PHR000900249254 .xls>>

DISCLAIMER:
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Axis Bank Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender.
There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

============================

Jul 25, 2011

Moneyt deducted for Filing IT but Transasction incomplete

My name is Aruna Sathiyanarayanan. I used myITretrun.com to file 2010-2011 IT return.
The website prompted me to pay Rs.109.00. I used SBI online banking to pay; the money got deducted but, the IT return Filing has was not completed.

This is the transaction details from SBI. Please help!!!!!

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
25-Jul-2011 (25-Jul-2011) TO TRANSFER
INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd CCA11GBRM733IG59735479 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE 109.00

May 2, 2011

SBI PBB IS WASTE. Not fit for customer service.

I'm Mohan kumar from chennai. I have my salary account with your SBI PBB Koramangala Branch.
Is that my mistake? I hope No. I lost my ATM card and online credentials unfortunately. I filed a complaint to block my ATM card before 6 months. I'm trying to hear at least a single word from any of your CROs. I'm dying to use my salary. The only way left is. I have my Cheque book with me.
I learnt my lesson, i will never do it again, please forgive me, i will advice all my friends not to do this mistake please forgive me and give a new atm card or at least attend my call once. At least once. (080)25539925, 25631013 these phone numbers are always dead like your ears. i will never have an account with your bank again. Forgive me this time. Please let me know when and how will i get my new ATM card and online credentials.
Please pick your receiver if your Callers ID displays 9944287173.
Have pity on your customer.

Mohan

Jan 5, 2011

unsolicited calls

unsolicited calls from the number 8050511070 - perons name Raj - working with WIPRO
distuirbing in the middle of the night asking for sex - please do the needful

Nov 2, 2010

Requesting to convert credit card purchase amount to EMI.

Respected Sir / Madam;
This is Mithun Mohan S and my DOB is 31st May 1986 for your verification purpose. I have made a purchase for Rs. 7,668/- from Planet M through HDFC credit card and I need to convert this purchase amount to one year EMI, but currently in my credit card doesn’t have EMI facility as per the customer care executive’s statements. As discussed with HDFC customer care, they are suggesting me to fax an application form for converting EMI.

I have received this card around seven months before and this is my first transaction through HDFC credit card. While Iam getting credit card, the executive informed me that I do have EMI facilities. But present in situation it doest have EMI facilities. The main purpose of using credit card by any customer is no need to give full amount of cash and if that card doesn’t have EMI facilities, it is very critical issues.

I would request you to please take this application request for converting EMI on top priority basis. If you have any more clarification, please get in touch with me to my mobile number.

Sincerely,
Mithun Mohan S

Nov 2, 2010

Requesting to convert credit card purchase amount to EMI.

Respected Sir / Madam;

Sincerely,
Mithun Mohan S
User209625

Oct 31, 2010

new palan

hi i own to new palan i am wipro empoly...

NET4 INDIA LTD - NON-REFUND OF FDR NO 2545, 2544, 2727 & 3460
    NET4 INDIA LTD Net 4 India Ltd. F.D.Dept. D-25,...
    www.timesjobs.com - Times Jobs - Step Ahead service is fake
    Times jobs is one of the worst job portal which is here...
    mobile number - disterbing call
    Dear Sir, I am messaging you because I think in this way...
    Reliance - 3G INTERNET IS NOT WORKING and BALANCE DEDUCTED
    Dear Ritesh, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    dELHI uNIVERSITY - B.A. PROGRAMME 3 YEAR
    Dear sir/mam mene 2014 main BA 3rd year ka exam diya...
    268349 - Voter Id Card Yet Not Received
    Team Voter Id, I have applied a Voter ID Card...
    IBPS CWE CLERK - IV - I LOST MY IBPS CLERK IV (2014-15) ONLINE APPLICATION...
    Sir/Madam, i have lost my IBPS CWE CLERK 2014 application...
    snapdeal - no refund
    Sir, I ordered a set of two bottles. my order id was...
    MSEB pune - Electricity cut off
    there is no power supply at bt kawade rd kalashankar nagar...