www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

Janhavi Bhatkar

Oct 15, 2016

CAP Number

What is CAP Number?
Deutk

Oct 15, 2016

Unable to complete and submit e-scholarship form on www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in

Sir/Mam,

I am trying for last three weeks to submit online scholarship form. Unable to get user details(error of same user exist for seat number) and when I enter details manually it gives error for password. Tried different passwords with mentioned criteria but no luck. Please do the needful or let me know if form can be submitted manually in the college.

Contact- 9850917471

Suhas
vijay.doiphode

Oct 9, 2016

CAP Id

Im Filling my scholarship form but its asking for CAP Id l.... so what CAP ID means with?
kishor mhaskar

Oct 9, 2016

reopening form problem

I will fill my scholarship form and get open for edit & printout. But the system not open my profile . It said incorrect password And login . So check forgotten password and login id . But same problem occur in date 30.09.16 to upto 09.10.16 pls support need correct it necessary action
My id - F0981385M2011
Email. kishormhaskar1000@gmil.com
ssonu961

Oct 7, 2016

What is CAP ID

Dear Sir/Mam,

i have required CAP ID no. what is CAP ID.
Plz suggest on urgent ASAP.

Regards.
Sonu sharma

E0595354M2014

Oct 6, 2016

You are already logged-in in another tab.

"You are already logged-in in another tab"

"You are already logged-in in another tab
I filled my Scholarship registration form on 01.10.2016 but application form not open & locked even after fill correct login username & password as per registration form. I am trying to fill the form from last 06 days but it gives the error as Check password format while submitting the form even if i use the correct format of password and unable to reopen my registration form since 01.10.2016 but not success. Messege coming "You are already logged-in in another tab" and check correct username & password.
Please look into the matter and help me to fill Scholarship application form at the earliest.
Rutuja Sudhakar Sulbhewar rutujassulbhewar@gmail.com Mob.7875775211
Ashwini2218

Oct 4, 2016

FORM OPENING PROBLEM

Dear sir/madam.
i am studying in MA-1.I want to fill scholarship Form.But their is some troubling problem Behind me..
When i go to new registration that time some problem create their.When i enter all details and my mobile number and select the nest button. but their are no any Message to came on my number to fill the form..Or next detail.
I want to ask you.
how can i fill the form right now. please its humble Request to you...
Your Faithfullyl Student.
Sagar Wagh

Sep 30, 2016

Bank Branch Issue Resolved

Hi guys, If you are facing problem in populating the correct bank branch name then try the following trick hope it will work.
Select your district. Select Taluka as 'ALL'. Search for branch, you will get details of all the branch in your district.
kdr_kdr

Sep 30, 2016

Already registered my seat nuber by anyone else

Dear sir/madam,
Whenever I first time filling up Escholorship form there was notification dialogue,that user with same seat number passing year & passing month already exist.

My seat number is D148946 & passing year March-2016.

So I request you to please let me know what can I do next to fill Escolorship form.
Awaiting for your reply soon....

Thanks & Reagards,
Bhavesh Prakash Naik
mail-Id: kdr.rathod111@gamil.com
mukesh.satb

Sep 28, 2016

bank details are not showing in online scholership form list

I am trying to fill online application form for MBA scholarship, but in the list in bank details my bank code not showing in pune district. my bank details is SBI bank, pimpri town, Tal. haveli, dist, pune, bank code is 5923. pls. help to fill up the form, i have to fill the form before last date of submission.
SANKET ADATE

Sep 27, 2016

MY MOBILE DONT GET OTP

I M GOING TO REGISTER BUT DONT GET OTP MY MOBILE NO
abhi khairnar

Sep 27, 2016

i cant login into my account. window is saying to contact technical support team. please help.
siddhesh_thakur

Sep 20, 2016

Lost Password Recovery

I have lost my password and as i am trying to recover it, it pops up the error that "Please enter the correct SSC marks obatined". Please help me.Contact no: 7208819005.
Ajay wadekar12

Sep 13, 2016

to delete new registration of scholarship

I want to to delete my new registration of scholarship form
Id-Ajshwad06071998
Pas-Ajay@123
Please delete this account registration please help me to delete this registration please sir
Nainesh9987

Sep 13, 2016

What is CAP numbe?

What is a CAP number, how can I get that CAP number. I require it urgently.
vikrant kamble

Aug 31, 2016

cap id?

what is cap id
C0381531M2016

Aug 30, 2016

CAP NO

Cap no.
I don't know what is cap I'd and I need it very urgent please help me too know what is cap I'd
vinaykumarkamble77

Aug 30, 2016

What is CAP Number ?

I am completing TYBA From IDOL. As I am filling scholarship form what is CAP number. How I will get it ? Reply urgently.
Ashkoli

Aug 29, 2016

Cap no.

pratik sandeep golabade

Aug 29, 2016

CAP ID

sir/madam
i dont know my CAP id.how and from where should i get it?plz reply asap
Sp2796

Aug 28, 2016

Whats that CAP nmbr

I cant submit the form just because of that cap number please explain the meaning of that CAP NUMBER
Roshni dhadke

Aug 22, 2016

CAP ID

SEJAL13

Aug 15, 2016

CAP number

what is the meaning of CAP number plzz give my CAP number
aniketcskulkarni@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016

freeship

Respected sir/madam,
I passed final year B.E(I.T) from ramdeobaba college of engineering katol road nagpur.
the account section of college said that freeship is not received to us , so they not give me transfer certificate (T.C). i have to take the admission in post graduation
sir / madam please help me

my user id : OPJ0739242M2007
shadabalam shaikh

Apr 17, 2016

Raisoni college of engineering

Sir i am student of third year civil last year i have filled form of obc schlorship, and in college manual it is cleary mention that it is colleges responsibility to renew or update the scholarship form, but they have not done nor inform about the same and now telling me to deposit all fee, so sir/ Madam please look into the matter.
my mobile no is 8855947111(shadab shaikh)