Zee news

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee news

Jun 1, 2010

SUBJECT: Regarding submission of application for the deposition of Advance Premium of Life Insurance of India Policy No. 120750279

of Life Insurance of India Policy No. 120750279

With due respect stated to be the fact that I (Sushila) had got a policy done through LIC
Agent Ramji Tiwari, Code No. 00045114. At that time he had told us that according to
Table Terms 128-90, I am authorised to deposit the advance premium having reduced ten per
cent and after completion of four years when the money back amount will be provided to you
it can also be deposited in insurance account. Accordingly, I got deposit several policies having
reduced the ten per cent on each policy premium which receips are still available with me.
After the completion of four years with the first insurance amount received by me was also get
deposit in my insurnace account and was ensured. But when the second time, after the
completion of four years, I received the insurnace amount, which I was again interested to get
deposit in my account, he declined to do so and did not deposit my amount for which I
repeatedly asked him, but he turned a deaf year and I continued to deposit the premium on
regular basis. And like the same I got deposit a cheque of PNB No. 628484 dated 23/3/2009
through my agent. But my agent did not give its receipt. When I asked for this, he told me that
by mistake on part of LIC your cheque has been deposited in the name of Mukesh Sharma
Policy no. 120760279. So you should stop the payment from your bank account and issue
another cheque.

Believing on agent I did so. I issued another cheque which no. carrieout PNB cheque no.
449300 dated 28/3/2009 and was passed by bank on date 13/4/2009. I did everything what
my agent told me to do so. And in this way I completed my all formalities. In the mean time I
received a letter from LIC of India on 11/4/2009 that your first cheque has been dishonoured
and for this Rs. 125 were curtailed from my LIC and Rs. 40 were curtailed from my Bank
Account for the same cheque.

Despite this my agent did not deposit my premium. I repeatedly asked him for this, but he
evaded on the assurance that do not worry I will get it deposit. Ultimately, I sent my son Mr.
Mukesh with agent in LIC branch. There he met an Administrative Officer Mr. Narender
Bhasker and my son discussed in detail with him about my Policy. Mr. Bhasker told my son
that your last premium will be deposited in that case when you will get deposit the advance
concessional amount of Rs. 197.

Even after this my problem did not come to an end. My premium remained undeposit. I
repeatedly requested him having made frequent visit to office but they evaded for a prolong
period. In the mean time I also visited to Administrative Officer and he assured me
positively but happened nothing. My son requested to receive the cheque of advance
premium otherwise date will lapse, but he did noting and ultimately date was lapsed and
my premium remained undeposited. Unparliamentary languages were also used against
my son by an Officer.

For everything what happened with us, I hold LIC of India responsible. I want compensation
for the financial and mental loss suffered by us and responsible authority should be
punished as soon as possible.

I hope you will attend to my complaint at the earliest.

Sincerely your,

SUSHILA
Policy No. 120750279
C-1/112, Welcome, Seelampur, Phase-III
Delhi-1100053
Mobile: 9818697812, 9711521251

snapdeal.com - Snapdeal fooling people
    My order id is 3177755278. Dear Snapdeal, why you people...
    ADDSLOOK.com - fraud by Addslook
    am writing this in a very great pain, I have deposited...
    270078 - miss print in refund detail
    sir my counseling fee not refund to more than time and I...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Yet not received aadhar card
    My name is Neethu Jose P, D/o Jose Thomas, Near...
    NREGA RAJASTHAN - corruption in mnrega
    Fraud in data entry register. I have not been paid but...
    vishalakshi.damodar. viswayan rice mill - tax cheating
    Dear sir Income tax department I inform the owner of...
    MCD - Dengue positive case reported
    To , The Deputy Commissioner MCD Dwarka, Delhi-...
    15802 - Hording of blackmoney
    Dear Sir, Sub:- For raid of Income tax upon...
    shoe - product not received so far
    I ordered a shoe and paid d full amount by my SBI debit...
    Kingfisher - Mud in beer bottle
    Respected Sir/Madam, I bought a bottle of Kingfisher...