Zee news

Consumer complaints and reviews about Zee news

Jun 1, 2010

SUBJECT: Regarding submission of application for the deposition of Advance Premium of Life Insurance of India Policy No. 120750279

of Life Insurance of India Policy No. 120750279

With due respect stated to be the fact that I (Sushila) had got a policy done through LIC
Agent Ramji Tiwari, Code No. 00045114. At that time he had told us that according to
Table Terms 128-90, I am authorised to deposit the advance premium having reduced ten per
cent and after completion of four years when the money back amount will be provided to you
it can also be deposited in insurance account. Accordingly, I got deposit several policies having
reduced the ten per cent on each policy premium which receips are still available with me.
After the completion of four years with the first insurance amount received by me was also get
deposit in my insurnace account and was ensured. But when the second time, after the
completion of four years, I received the insurnace amount, which I was again interested to get
deposit in my account, he declined to do so and did not deposit my amount for which I
repeatedly asked him, but he turned a deaf year and I continued to deposit the premium on
regular basis. And like the same I got deposit a cheque of PNB No. 628484 dated 23/3/2009
through my agent. But my agent did not give its receipt. When I asked for this, he told me that
by mistake on part of LIC your cheque has been deposited in the name of Mukesh Sharma
Policy no. 120760279. So you should stop the payment from your bank account and issue
another cheque.

Believing on agent I did so. I issued another cheque which no. carrieout PNB cheque no.
449300 dated 28/3/2009 and was passed by bank on date 13/4/2009. I did everything what
my agent told me to do so. And in this way I completed my all formalities. In the mean time I
received a letter from LIC of India on 11/4/2009 that your first cheque has been dishonoured
and for this Rs. 125 were curtailed from my LIC and Rs. 40 were curtailed from my Bank
Account for the same cheque.

Despite this my agent did not deposit my premium. I repeatedly asked him for this, but he
evaded on the assurance that do not worry I will get it deposit. Ultimately, I sent my son Mr.
Mukesh with agent in LIC branch. There he met an Administrative Officer Mr. Narender
Bhasker and my son discussed in detail with him about my Policy. Mr. Bhasker told my son
that your last premium will be deposited in that case when you will get deposit the advance
concessional amount of Rs. 197.

Even after this my problem did not come to an end. My premium remained undeposit. I
repeatedly requested him having made frequent visit to office but they evaded for a prolong
period. In the mean time I also visited to Administrative Officer and he assured me
positively but happened nothing. My son requested to receive the cheque of advance
premium otherwise date will lapse, but he did noting and ultimately date was lapsed and
my premium remained undeposited. Unparliamentary languages were also used against
my son by an Officer.

For everything what happened with us, I hold LIC of India responsible. I want compensation
for the financial and mental loss suffered by us and responsible authority should be
punished as soon as possible.

I hope you will attend to my complaint at the earliest.

Sincerely your,

Policy No. 120750279
C-1/112, Welcome, Seelampur, Phase-III
Mobile: 9818697812, 9711521251

SBI Credit Card - debit entry of Rs.36,748-00
    ON 21.09.2015 AN AMOUNT OF RS.36,748-00 HAS BEEN DEBITED...
    Bournhall - Cheater
    They will trap you....and suck your all money.... And then...
    dog catching - Dog catching
    The number of stray dogs on Manipal County Road,...
    BTM 4th stage - Garbage in btm 4th stage opposite RTO Electronic city
    Hi, I am a resident of Gurupriya Kiran appartments,...
    mobile stolen - mobile stolen
    i lost my samsung j5 mobile on 18th nov 2015 at rajiv...
    Vodafone - Deduction of amount and adding new services without my...
    In this month, twice the time the Vodafone has deducted...
    Resident - Sweeper
    Sir , the sweeper of my locality aliganj sector L ... Is...
    care---paytm.com - Amount deducted but not recharged
    from my account no-00000034644818137 amount of 299 is...