121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Alok hembrom

Apr 24, 2018

Poor network condition,

What the bull network nowdays airtel is providing, before 10 yrs, it was providing the best network but when the jio has come, it had been compiting with him, and in compiting with others it had forgot about its services..
1 things is persuru airtel company can never, never compite with jio, so please stop using compiting with jio you airtel..
lardsiva

Apr 16, 2018

without requesr wap connection amd dection of my amount

with out my intimacition added aservice of wap and dected of amount of rs45 frommy accounto ph no 9177441836 please pursu the mater and return my amount to my account
Surajit Kumar Sen

Apr 13, 2018

dialing correct number, but always says "You are not dialing a valid number"

When ever I am trying to reach to a particular number always says "You are not dialing a valid number". To the same number when ever I call-up with my another cellular network gets connects.

Can you proved me an solution to this ?. Number was : 8847*****0 Been suffering with this problem from 5 days (09/04/2018 to 13/04/2018)

Joining (AIRTEL) Date : 27th March 2018
Complaint Date : 13th April 2018 (It's not even a month)

Expecting a reply at yours earliest.

Surajit Kumar Sen
Mobile Number: 9581457950
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh - circle)
Email : surajitsen@digitalcampus.co
suryaAirtel

Apr 7, 2018

Even when I have network, my callers are told Iam switched off and that Icalls to my phone are diverted

My Phone is ON, I have network in my area. But still the callers to my phone are told - Calls to my number are diverted, and thast my phone is switched off. I feel like throwing my sim. I did not get any response from 121. Solve the issue as soon as possible.
Madhu Jindal

Apr 6, 2018

Not receiving messages

Dear sir, I’m not receiving messages from last few days on my mobile 9871763563 Madhu Jindal and 9810494210 Vijay Kumar Jindal. Please let me know what is the reason at the earliest .
Maheshav

Apr 2, 2018

complaint about Airtel response

I booked recently a new postpaid online and the executive had come to my house and I gave my adhaar number but mine got rejected due to house number didn't get mentioned so he said without house number in adhaar address the sim cannot get activated okay after few hours I got a call from another telecaller and another executive came he took my adhaar proof and took driving license proof and said it will get activated within 4 hours but until today it's been 1 month till now it didn't get activated so I called telecaller and executive but no response from them so I m very much disappointed with Airtel so I had to take Vodafone sim so my humble request for Airtel is that please give response to the customers I want to go back to Airtel so I want to take new connection

By Mahesh 9513189955
Zaeem shazad

Mar 22, 2018

Fraud airtel salesman

Aap ka Salesman Joota hai
Jhoot bol ke sim deke Gaya
Bola sir MNP karane or aap ko 2 month free call aur data milega aur 2 month ke Baad aap new recharge karke chala sakte hain aur postpaid sim ko prepaidbolke Gaya he ab humate number par 1000 kuch rupye bill aaya he please help me
sweksha548

Mar 21, 2018

Pathetic network on mobile & 4G hotspot device

This is bring to your notice that my mobile data on my phone has not been working for the past 1 week.
I have a postpaid plan (+91 9502453838), with 4G connection. For the last 1 week, I have not been able to even get a 3G signal, the network is pathetic. I am not even able to load a basic email!

Also, I am experiencing the same issue with my 4G Hotspot device (8527925178). The net is not working even if I use it only with one single device, says 'No internet'.

I do majority of my work online and despite having a lot of available 4G data in my mobile & the 4G hotspot device, I literally have no internet connection with me. I even called your customer care (121), the solution given was restart your device(whic was of no use)!!!!!!

The number of call drops that I am experiencing is also very irritating. In the past 1 week, suddenly I have only a single bar of network. Anyone who tries to call me says I am not reachable & neither am I able to reach someone at one go.

I request you to look into the matter immediately.

Sweksha Sinha
kiran.kk

Mar 21, 2018

no roaming calls

Hi I have recharged with 509 but unable to make national roaming calls tried to reach customer care but unable to connect . please advise
sunil kumar johri

Mar 19, 2018

Wrong Bill/Wrong Billing Cycle/ Unresponsive AIRTEL Executive

My Airtel Fixedline/ Broadband a/c no.7036009860 dt.18/03/2018, My 01197851686_dsl under CEF No.11145002 dt.28/02/2018
Airtel Executive Sh.Amit Pradhan DDST 34000 (Mobile No.9958457290)
Dear Sir, I have taken New broadband cum telephone connection for One Year Plan for (100 GB PM + 25 GB Extra PM) through Shri Amit Pradhan, payment of Rs.9086 was made through cheque along with CEF,which was duly honoured/ passed on 08/03/2018. Fixedline/ Broadband was installed on 01/03/2018. To my utter disappointment, today I have received a bill of Rs.9086 with second monthly billing cycle started from 16/03/2018 ie after 15 days only instead of after 30 days ie from 01/04/2018.
It is really very shocking for such disservice from AIRTEL just after 15 days of taking new connection/ payment. Moreover Shri Amit Pradhan was not picking up phone repeatedly in the last week for wrong billing cycle, though he was prompt to take fresh application/ payment. Whether I have to run now and again henceforth for choosing wrong and unprofessional service provider ie.AIRTEL
Please take up the matter on priority and provide the solution immediately with a request that there are no any complaint/ disservice henceforth
Hoping for your prompt attention in the matter
SUNIL KUMAR JOHRI
9999554926 (M)
rameshkaranth

Mar 13, 2018

Looting money

I need to raise a complaint against airtel for looting my money.

WHATSMOB get activated without my consent and Rs 150 get deducted from my balance. I immediately deactivate it, but still refund has not happened.

I talked with your customer care support (Reference no CBDOV21203054469).
Response was very very bad.
rameshkaranth

Mar 13, 2018

Looting money

HI,

I need to raise a complaint against airtel for looting my money.

Why are you guys looting hard earned money of people. If I don't get back my money, I will port the number and use different carrier. I' ll make sure I will file a lawsuit in consumer court. I have enough SMS evidences.

I talked with your customer care support (Reference no CBDOV21203054469).
Response was very very bad.

NO INTERNET FROM TEN DAYS

I have not been able use internet from past ten days. I have been calling airtel customer care from ten day they have been telling it will be resolved in one day but till now nothing has changed. i had been to JP Nagar 7th phase airtel office . i was very disappointed with the attitude of the executive. I asked if i can move to the prepaid. they told they dont have sim stock. am very very disappointed.
Workers who are working in the below said Airtel Store was very bad attitude, lazy, and cheater of the Airtel company.

Airtel office: JP naagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, landmark near Brigade millennium
My number : 7899918498
My name :Abhilash

NO INTERNET FROM TEN DAYS

My number : 7899918498
My name :Abhilash

Mar 12, 2018

Irresonsible behaviour of airtel office people

I visited Airtel office in JP Nagar 7th phase near brigade aluminium, for unresolved network issue over ten days. I dint get any help the person. She made me wait for a very very long time. I dont have internet from ten days. She told the complaint is raised and it will get resolved. I asked her i need to move to prepaid. She told doesn't have sim cart stock so that cant be done, in spite of me telling that i need internet today. Reply to every query was very respectful and inconsiderate .
nitenderdut

Mar 12, 2018

No responce from excutive for home wifi

Hi iam nitender dutt i apply home wifi through airtel customer care but not response from excutive for installation customer care person give me excutive visit timening 10am on 3/3/2018 but not any responce me iam wating and wating this is very bad service from airtel
Parimal Inamdar

Mar 7, 2018

Recharge benefit of prepaid mobile number's not received

Airtel prepaid mobile no 9890752075 recharge of Rs 175 on 5/3/18 at 6.56pm through paytm with operator reference number 207577751 benefit not received.
Same with prepaid mobile no 9325569199 recharge of Rs.50on5/3/18 at 8.45pm through paytm with operator reference number 207699887 benefit not received.
Pl resolve the issues as soon as possible.
Parimal Inamdar

Mar 7, 2018

Recharge benefit of prepaid mobile numbers not received

Pl resolve the issues as soon as possible.
kgraju

Mar 5, 2018

Unexpected high amount of bill

Tata docomo changed to airtel thats how we started airtel network postpaid number.there is unexpected high amount in the bill. and also when we thought of complaining about this the customer care guy cut the call in between
Assadullah khan

Mar 3, 2018

Poor quality of internet

Call me for further details...... 7032525070
Keshika

Mar 3, 2018

Sim card disabled

My sim is not working for the past 15 days please rectify this problem as soon as possible
Thanku
NANDU AIIMS

Feb 26, 2018

payment error in aiims 2018

My friend paid Rs 1517 for aiims 2018 it was debited from the bank account but when I login to aiims it is showing payment incomplete please help me my candidate ID is 5181431634 Gmail-ranjithrocky01@gmail.com contact no 8610725479
nikhilgada

Feb 26, 2018

Request grievanace for not blocking card when mobile was lost

On February 21st morning 6.30am, I had lost my mobile while myself was traveling. As step for security, I had called Airtel helpdesk to block my card fully from another Airtel number(SMS- incoming outgoin, internet calls-incoming outgoing). For which Airtel representative confirmed that request has been raised and the number will be blocked in 30mins.
I requested for immediate block, for which Airtel representative told that it would be done sooner than 30mins but time limit is of 30mins to complete the work.

After 2 hours I found my mobile in my luggage, I tried calling my friend at ~8.30am the call went through successfully.
I have to raise a complaint for the same, called Airtel helpdesk again, they mentioned the request has been completed successfully and the card has been blocked.
Airtel helpdesk didn't agree to raise a complaint even after I insisted that inspite of the Airtel card has barred all the services for my number, even then why the services are active on my number, as this was a security threat. If Any undue thing would had happened, it would had been a problem.

Kindly raise a complaint for the incident as why the card was not blocked even though requested as this being a security threat.
priyap8983@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2018

Useless network

i have took pack f unlimited call, massages and internet data pack of 448 its not working, always it happens to me as well this is idiot NETWORK as always not working.Many times i have try to REGISTER complaint but that time also it not taking up any action, now i am changing it to another network
harneen

Jan 28, 2018

internet

no internet at all
they fool us by saying its 4G but there is no network at all.
im gonna port my sim
they wasted my 200 and they try to compete with jio.

IIHFL - pmay
    main 2016 main iifl se loan liya hai or sep 2017 main PMAY...
    bsnl kolkata - internet
    sir our company name OPTIVAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD , we...
    Voot - voot main page not open
    voot main page not open some dance deewana page is shown...
    Cauvery Water - No cauvery water in Basavanaga
    Hi There is no water supply in Basavanagar Shell...
    CIDCO - Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat
    I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali...
    utitsl-pan card - APPLICATION HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUPLICATE VERIFICATION...
    Application Coupon number U -A010423159 Application...
    whirlpool consumer products/ RO - refund amount for cancelled order not received
    Dear Umarani, We hope our service team has already...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC code not generating
    My Aircel No - 9619683026 Last 5 digit of SIM-...
    www.pancardnri.com - Excellent Experience
    Excellent service. We got our PAN card in US by mail....
    flight ticket through irctc.com - Not refund money
    Dear Sir, I booked a flight ticket...