121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Dear Customer(irshad01),

This is with reference to your post, dated 25 June 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Dear Customer(Redeem Son),

This is with reference to your post, dated 24 June 2017 .

Dear Customer(PRAN GOPAL TALUKDAR),

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 June 2017 .

Dear Customer(Thyagu P),

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 June 2017 .

redeem

Jun 24, 2017

recharged done but still pending

To whom so ever it might concern :
my Airtel Number 8130988649 i did a recharged today for 146 rs to the number 9599142684 the amount has been deducted from my account for 146 rs but till now the outstanding balance has not yet been credited to the above given number.
I call up Airtel Cx Care Service to enquire regarding the issue that i had. Today i spoke to four agent, and you guys know its not a free call i recharged twice for 20 rs just to call Airtel Cx Care Service. The agent whom i spoke first says he don't have the required information with him and he suggested me to call up the Nodal Office Airtel No.9818334865 but the number he provided me was open from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm so i was unable to contact them, than i call up again the Airtel Cx Care Service and an agent name call Jubral khan received the call he doesn't provide me the required information and while i was speaking he was mute for a while and he hung up on my face. This is totally unprofessional and he did it on purpose it was not never a technical issues. stringent action should be taken upon this agent. He gave me a fake name the third time i call up the Airtel Cx Care Service the agent who pick the call said his real name was MOHD IBRAR. This kind unprofessional agent should be chuck out from the Company. And its my request I wanted the amount 146 rs to be credited into my account ASAP.
Redeem Son

Jun 24, 2017

Recharged done pending.

To whom so ever it might concern :
My Airtel Number 8130988649 i did a recharged today for 146 rs to the number 9599142684 the amount has been deducted from my account for 146 rs but till now the outstanding balance has not yet been credited to the above given number.
I call up Airtel Cx Care Service to enquire regarding the issue that i had. Today i spoke to five agent, and you guys know its not a free call i recharged twice for 20 rs just to call Airtel Cx Care Service. The agent whom i spoke first says he don't have the required information with him and he suggested me to call up the Nodal Office Airtel No.9818334865 but the number he provided me was open from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm so i was unable to contact them, than i call up again the Airtel Cx Care Service and an agent name call Jubral khan received the call he doesn't provide me the required information and while i was speaking he was mute for a while and he hung up on my face. This is totally unprofessional and he did it on purpose it was not never a technical issues. stringent action should be taken upon this agent. He gave me a fake name the third time i call up the Airtel Cx Care Service the agent who pick the call said his real name was MOHD IBRAR. This kind unprofessional agent should be chuck out from the Company. And its my request I wanted the amount 146 rs to be credited into my account ASAP.
PRAN GOPAL TALUKDAR

Jun 22, 2017

non sending of message through sms

myself Pran Gopal Talukdar, mobile No.8826799658, but i am unable to send message through sms
PRAN GOPAL TALUKDAR

Jun 22, 2017

non sending of message through sms is

my self Pran Gopal Talukdar, Mobile No. 8826799658, but since last 02-03 days i am unable to sent message to anyone, please take necessary action to start my service
Thyagu P

Jun 20, 2017

Erroneously recharged

I had wrongly recharged to the given below number instead of my number 8220000028 on 16.06.2017 through airtel app. The wrong number is 9629686461.
Kindly revert this issue.
Thanks and regards
Thyagu.P
8220000028

Jun 8, 2017

Dear Customer(krisshiv),

This is with reference to your post, dated 7 June 2017 .

prashantkumarjayant@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017

Data plan

My airtel no is9557577217..and I choose a plan 495 rupeess give us 5 GB data in 3 G....at 21 May 2017....but sir I find 3 Gb data .....I shocked ....according your msg and my information data should be 5 Gb.....when I calling customer care they inform give that 2 GB data find 3am to 5am .....but your msg not seen it....so please kind requestly give my 5 GB data 3 G for 24hours .....

Thanku sir ....
PRASHANT KUMAR..
MOB NO..9557577217..
CITY...MUZAFFARNAGAR WEST UP...
krisshiv

Jun 7, 2017

USAGE OF GB

DEAR AIRTEL
We have taken your airtel connection last week of 16 mbps speed.We are using software of about 2 hours and sometimes a maximum of 1 hour youtube per day.We have got an information that 83GB got over within a week.There is no possible of 83GB usage within a week.We need proper response for our complain.Call immediately and give explanation.Our Broadband landline number is 0422-4204358.Our mobile num is 9944522922

WE

Jun 5, 2017

Dear Amit,

This is with reference to your post dated 20 May 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Jun 5, 2017

Dear Mr. Barar,

This is with reference to your post, dated 4 June 2017 .

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Gurnoor Brar

Jun 4, 2017

offers

I cant get the offer

The new airtel plan of Rs 345 in which airtel give unlimited local + STD calling + 1GB net per day for 28 days ... this offer is given all over airtel users bt in my case i have only 1gb net .. kindly provide the proper offer to me..

May 28, 2017

Dear Mr. Bhogle,

This is with reference to your post dated 20 May 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

May 28, 2017

Dear Nyima,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

May 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Bhogle,

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 May 2017.

AmitBhogle

May 20, 2017

INFINITY PLAN HAS NOT PROVIDED AS PER PROMISED

Dear Sir/Madam, My self Amit, i was idea user earlier my cell no.(8108450202), some airtel sales executive Shilpa Sable (her cell no.9004958767) inconvenienced me convert my Idea no. to Airtel with plan of infinity where I would have get 10gb/4G data but after covering my number they are telling plan has already stopped on 2nd May so I am not able to get those plan now.This false information provided Miss.Shilpa Sable, If Would know that this plan has expired on 2nd may I would have not convert my Idea no.Request you please look into matter.If it is not sorted out by your end,Iwould have no option to go with Consumer Court.
Regards,AMIT BHOGLE (8108450202)
Raj kumar89

May 20, 2017

Recharge benefit not provided

Airtel se msg aane par mene 349 ka recharge karwaya jisme 1gb data per day tha or unlimtied call thi par muje sirf 5000 gb data hi mila please sir muje recharge ka pura benefit de thanks

Dear Nyima,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 May 2017.

sudheer bandari

DISCONNECTED OF MY NUMBER 9849619494

I bandari sudheer working in police department as i am in special team training at khammam dist for 45 days period i could not used my number in services beyond air tel number 9849619494 which i have attached all my department profile and policies contact on this number ,i visited to amber pet air tel customer service store and submitted the id proof taken new sim activated worked for 4 days with reference to dials calls number 8686515959
after 5 days again i got disconnected the services ,again i visited to air tel customer service store at hubsiguda branch their i known that disconnected for reason not used above 45 days i have send request to concern officer and management of airtel to generate my number back from zero service activate .
please re-generate my number regarding 9849619494 in 2-3 days

thanking you
sudheer bandari (8686515959)

Hyderabad city police department
exservicemen

Airtel recharge

I have done recharge on 05/05/2017(Today at 1355 hrs) for Rs 100/- my mob No is 9945062349 through airtel webside.
Amount has been deducted from my account but still I have not received recharge . Txn ID is ############ or 11279947-

112799471127994. Today (19th May 2017) early in the morning at 8 Oclock and 9 O clock .respectively.

I have received an call from customer service team asking my debit card number. I had refused to give my debit card

number and requested to credited the said amount into talk time to my mob No 9945062349. Call me is any additional; detail is required.

NYIMA TENZIN
exservicemen

May 18, 2017

Airtel recharge

Amount has been deducted froim my account but still I have not received recharge . Txn ID is ############ or 11279947-

112799471127994. kindly refund my amount at the earliest.

NYIMA TENZIN

May 15, 2017

Dear Customer (9945062349 ),

This is with reference to your post dated 5 May 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...