121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

AkashTay

Oct 16, 2016

MNP

I have requested for MNP from assam network to hyderabad network. I have been visiting the airtel store from the month of august for processing the request. They rejected my apolication for two times stating some problems. I have made corrections to what was required by them. But till now my request is not completed. Moreover 121 and 198 customer care numbers are also not working. I have mailed to them regarding the issue but no action or feedback is provided as of now. I am helpless at the moment and really very dissapointed with tge airtel service. I need assistance at the earliest. My airtel number is: 7896579175
Thanks and Ragards,
Akash Tayal
MBL&COMPANY LIMITED

Oct 12, 2016

BILL on email

The bill against tele no. 01804007392 (A/C NO 7027562402) for Rs 2300/- has been paid in cash on
26.9.16 .In order to satisfy our Auditors, We need the bill for the same as such urgent for sending the
bill which may please be mailed on our email, mblcol@yahoo.com
arvind singhvandu

Oct 12, 2016

Poor Service of Airtel Store and Customer Care Team

Dear Team ,
I have Created Port Request on 26/9/2016 and Submitted all Docs At Airtel Store at Your Indira Nagar Lucknow Store They Have Taken Rs.250 and Given me Receipt for Same and Told that Within 7 Days Your No Has Port From Airtel Haryana Circle to Airtel UP East Circle . After Continuous Fallow up with Airtel Store and Your Customer Care Team no one Have Given Resolution They Given me Service Request No and Assured that within 48 Hours Your Problem Has Resolved . Now Port ID has Expired and I have Visited Vodafone Store They Helped Alot and Created New Port ID and Suggested that You have to Deposit Excess Amount Due on My Monthly Bill I have Done Same on Yesterday .
Please Take Action on Your Airtel Store Employees at Indira Nagar Store and For Your Brand Image Do Need Full on Ground Level Not in Advertisement .
My No. 9838735219
megha bhasin

Oct 8, 2016

PLAN CHANGED

Am megha and my airtel number is 9873739973. I need to change my airtel postpaid plan to some other airtel postpaid plan.
trying to calling on customer care but no response . Please look into this and do the needful..
Ranajitpaul

Oct 8, 2016

Post paid no Avelable

I am having a postpaid number ( 9954122068 ) in my plan family . And i always face trouble while paying my bills in Lumding and also simple things like Sim upgradation and Sim Change Are Big issue when i went to your Store in . TORUBALA STORE , LUMDING .They directly asked and directed me to a differnt Store .Kindly do the needful.

Post paid sim not avelable why ?? This big issue and
Plz action imedit & plz rply this no 9954122068
Ranajitpaul

Oct 6, 2016

Post paid no Avelable

Lumding Torubala Mini Store , Lumding market Near Student Club
Torubala store post paid Sim Not Avelabl Why , Biil paid system very Bed No Mony reciept

Plz cal back my no : 9954122068

Guwahati Airtel Store Zoo road On Writen this cmplain but No Rply Feedback no Action Why ??
Muthoottu mini financiers ltd

Oct 3, 2016

e bill

I am Mr.Rathnakar Branch head at Muthoottu mini Financiers Ltd.No 204,IInd Floor,Royal Corner,Lalbagh Road,Registered office address Muthoottu Financiers Ltd,No 102, 1st floor copper Arch 83,Infantry Road,Bangalore 560021

We have land line No 080-41426038 we are not receiving monthly bill. we are calling the office over the phone and paying the bill.Now we have audit objection we require hard copy of the bill.

Hence forth kindly send the bill to the following address:
Branch Manager,

hmt.111

Oct 3, 2016

paid up of mobile bill

my airtel mobile no.9537844679 postpaid

bill of sep2016 of rs. 257.89 is already paid by me by debit card.

transaction date 27/09/2016
transaction amt ; 258
transaction description AIRTELMONEY/695022/27-09-2016

threw dena bank dhd br.

please cheque my a/c and inform me

thanks

kusum h trivedi
h. m trivedi
Gurpreet.soni

Sep 29, 2016

My sim deatils

Pls snd me my airtel no 7814857309 all 2months detail in my gmail. Gurpreetsoni700@gmil.com snd
bhamanis

Sep 27, 2016

broadband internet not working

Sir for the last 15 days my internet is not working my land line no 02040047347 name sohil bhamani from pune kalyaninagar. i was out station as my wife was in the house but she did not have any knowledge how n where to lodge a complaint. as soon as i came back i lodged a complain at 121 n got a reply it will b resolved by 7 pm today itself but v sad to say no one has still visited my place, i just got a sms that due to damaged underground cable my internet will not work for few days or more, the reason given is that the corporation is not giving permission to dig the surface where the cable is damaged. i live in a society which has got about 180 flats and best part all of their airtel internet is working, my daughter who stays in flat opposite my flat her airtel internet is working perfectly same bld same floor.what a funny excuse in this time of latest technology, it really makes me laughs. if this is the state of affairs with airtel than i better look for some other service provider who can give a better service.
i would like yr feed back on the above subject. and i am sure u will not charge me for the as many days my net was not working.
. hoping for yr early reply.
Sohil Bhamani

complaint regarding customer support

Ive been using the airtel services for the past 2 mnths since i have port from idea, its a biggest mistake ive done in my life. My account get blocked eventhough i paid my bill on time. During that time i am unable to contact customer care since all my outgoing calls are barred. The customer center at thodupuzha idukki dist kerala is a worse nightmare.They didnt settle my account time bound leading to call barring. I am highly disappointed with the current service by airtel and am planing to port the same...

Thnking u

complaint regarding customer support

I hve been using the airtel services for the past 2 mnths since i have port from idea, its a biggest mistake ive done in my life. My account get blocked eventhough i paid my bill on time. During that time i am unable to contact customer care since all my outgoing calls are barred. The customer center at thodupuzha idukki dist kerala is a worse nightmare. They didnt settle my account time bound leading to call barring. I am highly disappointed with the current service by airtel and am planing to port the same....

Thanking u..
Basavantray patil

Sep 22, 2016

this month bill copy to my email id

9686667707 this number bill soft copy send to my email id
basava5935@gmail.com
VasudhaShirol

Sep 21, 2016

non-receipt of MNP benefit

Not getting the promised benefit of porting. Call rate too high 1.75 p/sec.

Ph No: 8050101705
radhekrishan

Sep 21, 2016

Distibuter dawra samay pr balance its

R/Sir,Maddam.
Neemuch me Avinash Kirana ke nam se airtel ka lapoo alot hai neemuch distributer dawara samay par balance avilabale nahi karaya jata hai distributar se complane karana par jawabn diya jata hai ki Ashis jo ki inka hocker hai usase bat kare .Ashis ko bar-bar call karane pa mobile receive nahi kiya jata hai sir se aasa hai ki is bywastha ko durust kiya jaye. if is byawastha ko thik nahi kiya jata hai to majbooran mujhe lapoo wapas karana padega aap chahe to mera business turn over bhi chek ka sakte hai Ashis ko kitana mobile lagaya jata hai ise bhi chek kar sakte hai ?

Thanking You Your Fatithfully

Avinash Kirana
NEEMUCH
achuti

Sep 20, 2016

give my 2 gb

What this i recharged my net from my airtel app from spcl offr that is 248 rupees we get 2gb u only credited me 1gb give my other 1gb or give back my rupees or port my sim any other network
Neel Kant Joshi

Sep 19, 2016

Data Recharge not available

Last night at 8:32PM I had recharged my 2G balance of Rs.198 for 28 days via Paytm. But at last night I had got the message that my phone has been recharged but the account balance is not showing that recharged data. Kindly put that balance in my phone with the help of the information given above.
G. Devaraju

Sep 17, 2016

prepaid recharge Rs. 200 Mobile number 9573014815 by Net banking but not adjusted please see this matter. If recharged any other number please that amount add my number..
G. Devaraju

Sep 17, 2016

prepaid recharge Rs. 200 Mobile number 573014815 by Net banking but not adjusted please see this matter. If recharged any other number please that amount add my number
ajay amit

Sep 16, 2016

airtel broadband

i amit rathee of broadband connnection 43549194 .... i have already complaint abt ths maater ... my landline number always rings at night at 10-50 pm which creates many problems ... frstly it is at night it disturbs a lot ... i have complained about this earlier also in customer care bt it has not been solved so please solve it as soon as possible nd the extra charges shoul be neglected nd a new bill should be generated ... do it as soon as possible nd if nt thn u can cut the connenctio
knarasimha

Call Jumping Problem

My name is K Narasimha iam using airtel network last 5 months my number 9705505541
But today call jumping problems 5 times
d.s.sathish kumar

Sep 14, 2016

not getting network in mobiles

Sir/madam ,in our ethanemili village,villupuram dist,our location tower voice calling breaking for all customers,2g,3g not working properly.we complained 1month before to your executors but not responding,just taking complaints and no use of complaints.so please upgrade our location to 3g tower
Mba@150150

Sep 14, 2016

my land line not working

My land line no is not working 079 48001935. I have requested your wire man who is presently working in our society refused to solve the problem.
rankamultimedia

to change email id

newly we have taken air tel landline and WiFi connections our email id as mentioned wrong plz change the email id to this ID surajranka@yahoo.com.

land line no : 41221694