121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

May 6, 2017

Dear Customer(Sk Ahammad Ali),

This is with reference to your post, dated 5 May 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

May 6, 2017

Dear Customer(exservicemen),

This is with reference to your post, dated 5 May 2017 .

Sk Ahammad Ali

May 5, 2017

Recharge

I have recharge Rs 345 on16 apr 2017with my airtel no 9958248714. Through my airtel Apps. Amount deduction from my bank account .But recharge benefits not received. I talk customers care and reply that after 10 days your deduction amount refund to your bank account. If not refund after 10 day you will be complaints registered. MY complaint no is CONRC 20501002501.REGISTRED. 1 May 2017.
exservicemen

May 5, 2017

Air tel prepaid recharge

I have done recharge on 05/05/2017(Today at 1355 hrs) for Rs 100/- my mob No is 9945062349 through airtel webside.
Amount has been deducted froim my account but I have not received recharge . Txn ID is ############ or 11279947-

112799471127994. kindly refund my amount at the earliest.

May 4, 2017

Dear Monika,

This is with reference to your post, dated 02 May 2017.

May 4, 2017

Dear Customer (Akkiii),

This is with reference to your post, dated 03 May 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Akkiii

May 3, 2017

I cant get the offer

The new airtel plan of Rs 345 in which airtel give unlimited local + STD calling + 1GB net per day for 28 days ... this offer is given all over airtel users bt in my case i have only 1gb net .. kindly provide the proper offer to me..
monika muppalla

May 2, 2017

Recharge issues

I have done recharge on 12th, 13th and 26th of April with Rs.200 to my mobile 7022260143 through Airtel website. Amount has been deducted from my bank account but I have not received the benefit. I talked with your customer care executives so many times. But no response from them. Today I again called the customer care and they are replying like I have not done any transaction on those dates and the transaction Ids I shared are not valid.

The following are the respective transaction Ids- ############, ############, ############.

I am really disappointed with your services. Really lost interest in Airtel and thinking of changing to other network.
Pls. respond as soon as possible.

May 2, 2017

Dear Tabrez,

This is with reference to your post, dated 1 May 2017 .

We look forward to receive the required details.

Mohammed Tabrez

Apr 30, 2017

Cancellation

Can u please let me know my bill details! Please its urgent

Apr 24, 2017

Dear John,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 April 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Apr 22, 2017

Billing for March 17 without usage

Kind Attn: Bejallel Gonmei

With ref. to my complaint No.LB042100192, I have not received any reply from u. I had received an sms stating that my account I have been credited with Rs.250/- without any ref of complaint no. I have been billed for March Rs.943.73 without usage as I am abroad from Feb.17. In this context I had written several times to u in this regard. I request you kindly to give details of ur higher authorities as to whom I should contact in this regard for the non-payment of the bill for March 17 as I had not used it. As I am returning only July first week I request you not to bill for the month of April, May and June 2017.

Apr 20, 2017

Dear Mr. Sao,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 April 2017.

Apr 20, 2017

Dear Baskar,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 April 2017.

Apr 18, 2017

Dear Lalitha ,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 April 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

billing for March 17

Dear Sowjanya Nalukurthi

Compl.Nos LB3200002 &..LB041300208.

I invite ur kind attention to the complaint nos. regarding billing for March 17 for Rs.944 for my airtel landline No.04443596050 bearing a/c. No.12386729 without using for March 17 as i am abroad from Feb.17. You have asked me to write to 121@in.airtel.com about this. I had written to them but no response. But i am receiving sms for payment of March 17 bill without any response from you. Orelse please tell me as to whom I have to contact/address your higher officials in this regard.

Dear Dear Lalitha,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 April 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your
concern.

However, there was no response; we will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Dear John,

This is with reference to your post dated 07 April 2017.

concern.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Apr 14, 2017

Dear Lalitha ,

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 April 2017.

Apr 14, 2017

Dear Mr. Sao,

This is with reference to your post, dated 13 April 2017.

rajesh sao

Apr 13, 2017

Money has been debited from bank A/c ,but not yet credited in to Airtel A/c

Still my payment not credited to AirTel A/c that is Rs 582/.
Rs 581 pay through another payment gateway on dated 20 jan 2017 Reff no 566023697. Transection id S27287443
Still i have not received Rs 582/- amounts acknowledgment.
Received receipt of Rs 581 which payment paid on 20 jan 17.
Kindly check and revert correct info.

Rajesh Sao

Mobile-+91 9225724001

airtel

My airtel broadband line 04443596050 which i use exclusively for wifi. I have received bill for March 17 without usage as i am abroad from Feb.17. I have lodged a complaint regarding this on 27.3.17 and my complaint no. is LB032800002. I have not received any reply so far from u. pl clarify as to why i have to pay march bill without using it.

billing for March 17

I am Mrs. Lalitha Kannan and my airtel broadband connection no.04443596050 and my a/c 12386729. I have lodged complaint regarding bilinng for March 17 without usage for the month of March 17. My complaint no. is LB032800002. I have not received any reply in this regard.

Dear Baskar,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 April 2017 .

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Karishma Chauhan

Apr 11, 2017

Dear Saroja,

This is with reference to your post dated 06 April 2017.

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...