1mg lab

Consumer complaints and reviews about 1mg lab

Aa69

May 3, 2021

No sample collection - 2 times in a row

This is the most ridiculous company I have ever seen.
Two times in row nobody came to collect the sample. They have no systems in place.
This awful service was delivered after doing booking well in advance, paying in advance, chatting with their support
raising concern over email, trying to contact relentlessly with the assigned person who refused to collect the sample.

Customer service is managed by BOTS!!
tarananand

Dec 20, 2019

Report not received

Booked some tests on 1Mg (order no: PO2889134315-468). Samples collected on 20-Dec 8 am. No reports received till now. No response to the mails sent. Also no contact number on the website/app.
ashok460

Oct 24, 2019

schedule canceled two times by 1mg

I booked lab tests on the last 17th, scheduled by 1mg on 18th morning but no one visited for blood collection, then I got a call from 1mg again and rescheduled on 19th again on 19th but again no one visited and wasted my valuable time.
1mg asked to rescheduled again to the next day but I did not accept as there is no guarantee.
Please do not waste people's time by giving the worst service.
For your reference, the below are the details.
Order ID:PO2167727243-277
Booked on 17th October, 2019.
Shalini Shah

Apr 2, 2019

Pethetic services

Pethetic services and customer care. To get the booking done they give you all false information and later manipulate the delivery time and even get your blood test done in some local lab in Delhi itself, which was supposed to be done in Mumbai (test name was VW factor) and same details they confirmed while taking the booking that test will be done in Mumbai only (as confirmed by doctor). Now reports are already delayed by 2 days, already taken 7 days to give the result and when called them they are still asking me to wait without informing when I will receive my reports. It was urgent test that's y choose to go with 1mglabs who confirmed the result in 4 days at the time of booking. They don't have any concerns what patient is going thru due to this delay.

Don't go for this ....bad services. Always ask them to give u results in printed form from the same lab letter head where they are getting it done for verifying the authenticity of the result.

Have all their recording, interested ppl as reach to my email id to judge how they give diff information on their each and every call.
12vikas

Mar 16, 2019

Booking Time Chose plan Good Health

I am facing problem booking time chose Good Health Plan but after change plan and not satisfied service.
Vikas Gupta

Oct 1, 2018

Blood test

Blood Test request was given to 1mg labs on 29/9/18, we were told results would be given by evening(30/9/18) for test done in the morning. Inanticipation we had booked appointment with the doctor for the same day. We received the results on 1/10/18 the next day. Thereby losing appointment money & time with the doctor plus the agony & harassment caused to us. Several times called cutomcustomer care no but always made to wait. 1mg lab is a big cheat & fraud. I had asked for refund of money but they have not replied.
kishore519

Sep 3, 2018

1mg labs worst service

It was a night mare for me to get a blood test results more than 72hrs from 1mg labs a very worst service and staff are irresponsible and not educated and the manager who is handling this department is waste I donno why they hired such half knowledge fellows. I strongly recommend not to book any kind of tests from 1mg labs. Waste of time and money.. I took test on 31.08.18 and got report on 3.09.18 too much delayed worst worst service plz don't book online from 1mg
svinod

Apr 10, 2017

Product not delivered - 1mg

I had ordered CALCIROL SACHET from 1 mg. Initially the date of delivery given was March 30, 2017. But without providing information they changed the date to April 1, 2017. But when I didn't receive my order I called them and got the response that the order was already delivered. When I said I have not received it they sent a fake proof. Please no one should trust 1mg. They are the bunch of Liars.

Sunita
nishuagra

Sep 18, 2016

LAB TEST REPORT

I have booked lab test through 1 mg , they collected blood sample but not given the test report, i also dropped so many mails but no reply came back, i tried so many times on given customer care no. but they are not responding.This resulted in delayed examination of my health check up which later on came out to be a serious problem. Now they refuse to refund me the money I payed. Kindly look into the matter.

Can some one help me in this regards,

Nishant
Mob-9711640441
Kingmx

Jan 2, 2016

Never gave the test result and took money from me Resulting in delayed medical examination

I got my test booked from 1mglab.com and they delayed the result by 2 weeks at first and later on after nearly 10 calls on their helpline no. I got to know they spoiled the blood sample. This resulted in delayed examination of my health check up which later on came out to be a serious problem. Now they refuse to refund me the money I payed. Kindly look into the matter.