Consumer complaints and reviews about 344889

Lady M

Dec 9, 2015

shop2grab

They are Thieves.. i paid money ti them to build me a site and they took money and disconnected the email addresses i had been using to communicate with them. i had to go to face book to leave them a nasty comment, they deleted the comment and removed the option for people to comment on their timeline... I ended up filling a dispute with my bank... and they got every dime i paid them back... American banks do not joke with fraudsters like that. Kudos to my bank Wellsfargo. i do not know what those banks are doing in India, they should be getting your money back and you people need to be paying with credit card instead of debit card. Credit card payments will be refunded to you in America. They have changed their name now to CUPTASK. they are thieves... Beware
Rajan9753

Oct 29, 2015

Shop2grab.com is fraud

I had register in shop2grab.com for e-commerce website builder. I had buy the multi vendors level 2 plan of rupees 35000 on 28 September 2015 but after 2 weeks they are not replying my phone they cheated me with there commitments people pls aware from those people's
Company phn no 7714054024, Rajshee 7533009006 and owner vivek 8269748937

Please help me

Rajan
Ajay Khanna 01

Aug 10, 2015

ZERO SUPPORT-ALL VAGUE-NO LOGISTIC SUPPORT

ZERO SUPPORT-ALL VAGUE-NO LOGISTIC SUPPORT

Waste of money and time.
mothith

May 2, 2015

shop2grab.com

Shop2grab.com is a classic example of internet fraud of modern day .

dont fall for the ads saying open a eCommerce store in 5 minutes . even after 5months u wont have ur web site live

till u make the payment they will reply within minutes but after that they wont

if u call a girl will pick the call and answer rudely in hindi and sum broken english and black mail saying she will delete my account if I call more

I paid them in December of 2014 even after 4 months am not able to go make my site live

so please dont fall prey to this money eating frauds
me_murtuza90

Mar 26, 2015

Shop2Grab-Worst service ever

I had ordered kickstarter plan for 9000 from shop2grab . They promised to have training , a domain, 5 emails and many more. None of them is delevered and moreover the Vivek which is the only person worrk at shop2grab is very rude. Never helps . Still many complaints are pending for around 2 months yet not resolved . Donot purchase from this portal.
Frustrating
garun

Jan 13, 2015

Shop2Grab.com

Money Suckers, by not giving any proper support.. Don't trust them.
garun

Jan 12, 2015

Shop2Grab.com-No Support provided and talking rude for asking Refund

I bought ecommerce website from Shop2grab.com website. Where they mentioned free android application and support given.

Before getting money from my end I got good response from them. After getting payment I waited around two weeks for getting my website ready. I requested for a demo on december 13th, where I noticed many things incomplete like facebook store,android app, logistic support, payment gateway. In which payment gateway demo person requested to take care of myself.

Since I know little technical activities I managed payment gateway myself. But for other problem like design problem,facebookk store, android application. demo person asked me to send mail. I sent that mail on 13th december and as a follow up sent again on 19th december. Till today I didnt got any response and in frustration I requested for refund money as per refund policy "A processing fee of 50% will be charged for cancellations made within 15 days of the signup. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after 15 days of the signup, although substitutions may be permitted. "

I request claim by asking substitutions as quoted in the refund policy through phone call. Where that customer person talks rude by saying "we didn't receive any mail from you that the site is incomplete, we cant refund you and do whatever you want".

I am not sure this is the way they track their customer site and respond rude for asking the refund in which I got incomplete site with no android application as per they mentioned.

I got cheated by them. Now I don't have any option other than wasting my time with that customer person.

Once I asking for close my account. They immediately responded and deleted my account from their site.

Now I lost 14000 Rupees with no profit and complete loss.

Please help me in getting money.

All other customers please don't buy any site from Shop2grab.com.

Worst service.