Consumer complaints and reviews about Aadhaar authentication failed. AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data.

Nanda Kumar N

Feb 11, 2019

Same with me that I am trying to update AADHAAR in KYC of UAN, but I am getting the following error: "Aadhaar authentication failed. AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data."

Checking my Aadhaar the information is all correct, even my Aadhaar is linked to my PAN. But in UAN KYC I am getting this error

Please suggest a solution
babush8*

Apr 23, 2018

Aadhar authentication failed

I am trying to update AADHAAR in KYC of UAN but I am getting the following error: "Aadhaar authentication failed. AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data."
nareshboddula

Dec 7, 2017

I am sure that I am entering proper data, even my Aadhaar in linked to my PAN. It is only behavig weird in case of UAN KYC.

satheeshsk

Dec 7, 2017

Aadhaar authentication failed

I am sure that I am entering proper data, even my Aadhaar in linked to my PAN. It is only behaving weird in case of UAN KYC.

Senthil Kumar KS

vikrusam111

Aug 2, 2017

Panchal Palkeshkumar Anilkumar

Aug 2, 2017

AADHAAR number, Name, DOB or Gender mismatch with registered data.

ravis85

Jun 21, 2017

shankhacena

Jun 20, 2017

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...