aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

veereshbh111

Jun 24, 2017

Aadhaar update solution. Easy way to update Aadhaar. NOW IT'S VERY SIMPLE.

Dear All,

You don't have to pay 50 Rs. You just need to pay 25 Rs. only to update your contact number in case if you old contact number is lost.

So if you want to update any other details apart from contact number, you don't have to go to Aadhaar centre. You can visit the following website

So here you need to submit TWO appropriate documents. For example, if you want to update your name in Aadhaar as in PAN, you need to upload SELF ATTESTED COPY OF PAN CARD COPY and 10th MARKS CARD COPY or ELECTION CARD or details that mentioned in there. But make sure to upload proper documents with self attested. Because Aadhaar KARVY people refer to those two uploaded documents as a proof.

Note:
1) Don't forget to sign on any document copy you upload as a proof
2) Don't upload Aadhaar itself as a proof since you need update on Aadhaar itself so it may not be considered as a proof of document

Once you finish this process, you will get URN. Please note this URN and you can keep tracing it everyday. I am sure, you will get your updated E-Aadhaar within 10 to 20 days.

You can refer the following link to check Aadhaar update status

Once you get confirmation of updation, you can download your Aadhaar in the following link using your URN ( URN itself will be your Enrollment ID), Date and Time which you will get once your Aadhaar is updated by BPO people (KARVY)

Hope, I've cleared all your doubts.
Devans Raula

Jun 23, 2017

lack of knowledge of employees appointed for aadhar

Dear the employees appointed in this area "Semiliguda, Koraput, Odisha" were just idiots and dont know the basics of online operations in computers and our blind government is appointing them due to which the consumers hear are facing a lot of problem . hey use to do a lot of spelling mistakes while typing he name and address of the applicants. and the way they use to behave the consumers they should must be slapped with shoes. and govt should have the knowledge of all this things before making aadhar mandatory. bcs govt. system is just affected by cancer and the recruitment system of such employees are the cancer in our govt system.
MustafaArif

Jun 19, 2017

Aadhar Card Update

Hello Sir,

My aadhar card update status for address change is pending for verification since last 12 days. Please look into the matter and take immediate action.Please it's my humble request.

Aadhar no.: ############
URN: 00000040331218

Mustafa Arif
Mob: 7692961480
Wasim@123

Jun 19, 2017

Network connection

I am writing to complain you regarding your Adhar card site down issue,
Every time we visit to you Adhar card centre, always site has down, continual we are visiting this center from last 3 to 4 days but not getting any proper solution in this,
We are coming here from our job & business and totally it is loss of the time,
It is my humble request to you and authority that when you are staying such system like this first make sure your site is working properly and then start such kind of System..!!

I would appreciate your immediate attention on this matter,

Mary Rozario

Jun 12, 2017

Aadhar website

There was a change of name on my aadhar and I provided my documents at the enrolment center on 11th June 2013 and yet there is no sign of my aadhar card... The best part is no link on the aadhar card website works.... Before the SUPREME COURT made it mandatory to link the aadhar along with the bank they should have checked how pathetic is the service is... It is a mammoth task to obtain aadhar
Subimal Hazra

Jun 11, 2017

Incorrect entry of road name im my Aadhar no. 8991 3034 0657

I recently received my Aadhar Card with incorrect name of Road in my address though I correctly submitted the information in my application for Aadhar enrolment.Details submitted below:
Name: Rupa Hazra
Enrolment no. 1490/11132/123000 dated 11/04/2017 11:52:40
Aadhar no. ############
Actual address given in the Enrolment Form : 48 BALDEOPARA ROAD, Kolkata - 700006
Incorrect address printed in Aadhar card : 48 BALDEO PARA STREET, Kolkata - 700006 (all other entries hold good)
Mobile no. 9163310230
Please send a fresh Aadhar card with correct name of Road in my address i.e. "48 BALDEOPARA ROAD" I have been subjected to unnecessary harassment.
Rupa Hazra
11/06/2017
Hemal Modi

Jun 3, 2017

Not Proper Support

Dear SIR,MADAM

i apply for UPDATE my AADHAAR CARD. because my PAN CARD is not LINK with AADHAAR CARD. so i call to Toll free number 1947. but they all are reciverd call but not reply to my question. very bad behaviour, and not proper Support. I'm not satisfied with this Support/toll free number. please take some immprovment for AADHAAR Support system.
neelam0007

Jun 1, 2017

Aadhar is not able to generated

sar my nam is Jagdeesh muhe apna aadhaar kahi lahana leki abhi tak bana nahi
enrlment no ############## Date: 21/05/2017 12:33:23

May 31, 2017

not able to open adhaar

2189615090001525052017112822
not able to download file it is showing file is corrupted.please help
Jashal

May 29, 2017

No response for adhar update using post

Hello I have downloaded the offline adhar updating form and fill out the corresponding detail that need to be change on 29 April 2017 and as of today I am unable to track that...How can I know the status...Kindly make it fast I am unable to apply for any other document without my updated adhar card.
vitesh

May 29, 2017

adhar center officer ask for money

Dear Sir / Madam,

Myself Vitesh V. Bhadada, resident in Jalgaon (Maharashtra) - 425001, from last 27 Years. Yesterday I was go for adhar updation at adhar permanent center (Add.:Neeta Nilesh Pargavkar, Vakrangee Kendra, 11, Aditya Chember, Near Varad Vinayak Temple, Premnagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra - 425001 -08623873252). Here I meet Mr. Nilesh Pargavkar (Husband of Mrs. Neeta Pargavkar) and asked for documents required for adhar updation. He is charge me Rs. 50/- for every updation. Like Rs. 50/- for Adhar Generation, Rs. 50/- for Biometric update, Rs. 50/- for Registered mobile number, Rs.50/- for change in address, Rs. 50/- for issue a new adhar card copy after updation etc. and Lastly when I am asking for receipt he told me that, they are not provided any kind of receipt.

Please tell me what should I do?

This is Government ??
Please Help me

Vitesh Bhadada
shirish herwade

May 15, 2017

why government is charging me thousands of rupees for Aadhar card if it is mandatory

When I had enrolled for Aadhar card 3 years ago in PCMC office, Pune Maharashtra, that time the printer was out of service so I couldn't get the original colored print out of my aadhar card.
The agent that time told me that I will get my Aadhar card by post.

After that, I have tried to change my address online from Kagal, Kolhapur to Pune city a lot of times on the portal - https://portal.uidai.gov.in/
Also hoping that, I will get my Aadhar card by post. But that address changing never worked.

So finally I went to a local Aadhar card center in Hadapsar(Kshetriya Karyalay, Pune-Solapur Road, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharshtra) to get my original printed Aadhar card,
then the agent asked me rs 100 for the printing process. And the same is the case at many of the Aadhar centeres to charge for the printout of the Aadhar card.

So why government is forcing to pay me some thousands of rupees(considering my 4 family members and the frequently address change due to relocation)
for this Aadhar card and then why is it making the Aadhar card mandatory for a lot processes?

Either the government should make it free of cost or stop making it mandatory.

Shirish Herwade

May 10, 2017

pdf unable to open

14081296500015 07/04/2017 14.12.49

14081296500014 07/04/2017 14.04.25

not able to open both pdf files.sir please do the needful.

May 8, 2017

21896118718798 12/04/2017 15.22.22

plz make adhaar card
KANCHAN MONDAL

May 6, 2017

Adhar number is not generating

My adhar enrollment no ############## date 25/08/2016 17:45:06 is in manual check for 8 months.It is very urgent for my salary perpose.please update my Enrollment .
Akshay Patel

May 5, 2017

Aadhar is not generated

I have applied for aadhar befor 4 months, but still my aadhar is not generated. so please find the details my aadhar.
my details as per below.

Name- patel akshay

Enrolment no. ############## Date-20/12/2016 15:27:25

Cont. no.-9879856706.

thanking you.
Tariqpbh

Apr 28, 2017

Aadhar Card

Aadhar is not generated.
I have applied for Aadhar before 4 months but still my Aadhar is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a complaint regarding this due to always show enrollment is under manual check and Aadhar generation may be delayed even I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse same.Please take some serious action regarding this.

Enrolment No. -############## Date 19/01/2017 21:12:47
Name- Tariq Hashmi
Contact No.8587847684
sudhanshu saini

Apr 26, 2017

Aadhar is not generated.
I have visited nearest Aadhar center to re-apply but technical problem Please suggest me what can I do in this situation. Please take some serious action regarding this.

Enrolment No. -############## Date 27/01/2017 18:46:08
Name- sudhanshu saini
Contact No.7217540062
sudhanshu saini

Apr 26, 2017

aadhar card

I have applied for Aadhar before 4 months and second time but still my Aadhar is not generated.

I have visited nearest Aadhar center and applyed the aadhar. But still aadhar is not generated.

Date & Time - 27/01/2017 18:46:08
Name - Sudhanshu saini
Mobil no - 7217540062
muzaffarnagar - 251001
vikas_goyal88

Apr 14, 2017

Take Rs 100 charge for updating address in my aadhar card

Pls see below my details

Name: Vikas Goyal s/o Lt Sh Jagpal Goyal
DOB: 27/03/1988
Aadhar No. ############
Mob No 8447652565

Today I went to aadhar card authorised centre for updating address. After updating I have asked for Rs 100 as fee. I questioned why I need to pay Rs 100 then he said we are agency and not getting any salary from gov. then I asked for fee receipt but he denied to give receipt and forced me to pay Rs 100
I paid as I didn't have any option at that time but I will not afford corruption, pls take strict action on immediate basis, return my money and keep me update on action what have u taken.
After completing process he accessed his fingure so you can take all details of him from there.

Best Regards
Vikas Goyal
Akshat Kedia

Apr 12, 2017

Delay in updating mobile number

I APPLIED FOR MOBILE NUMBER UPDATE IN MY ADHAAR CARD DATED 28/03/2017 18:04:15
TILL DATE IT SHOWS IN PROCESS AND THE OFFICERS ALSO SAY THE SAME.
I DONT KNOW WHY E- SIGNATURE IS VALID FOR GST IF ADHAAR SYSTEM ITSELF IS SLOW.
I STILL REQUEST TO KINDLY UPDATE MY NUMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

UPDATE REQUEST NUMBER- ##############
PIN: 753008
soni1106

Apr 10, 2017

Aadhar generation is delayed

I have applied for aadhar card on 17.03.2017. The aadhar card is not generated till date. I am getting following message from several days- "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days."

Enrollment ID- ############## 17/03/2017 12:17:13

Soni Kumari
Kothandan Subramani

Mar 29, 2017

Aadhar generate problem

I have applied for Aadhar before one year but still my Aadhar is not generated.

I have visited nearest Aadhar center and re-applyed the aadhar. But still face same problem in the both Enrolment Nos.

Date & Time - 18/02/2016 12:37:13

New Enrolment No:

Enrolment No - 219250094/02328
Date & Time 12/01/2017 14:38:16
Kothandan Subramani

Mar 29, 2017

Aadhar card not able to generate

I have applied for Aadhar before one year but still my Aadhar is not generated.

Date & Time - 18/02/2016 12:37:13

New Enrolment No:

Enrolment No - 219250094/02328
Date & Time 12/01/2017 14:38:16

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...