aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

Shani17

Nov 2, 2017

Can't update in aadhar

Hello, hi
I can't update my date of birth.
It's getting error, only showing address.

What is the reason?
khulesantosh

Oct 30, 2017

bio-metric of my finger print was not able to read

My AAdhar card No. ############. i have Airtel mobile and i went to link my adhar card with my mobile ****, but the bio-metric of my finger print was not able to read and i was directed to approach adhar center to update my finger print, but it failed again , the biometric instrument was able to read only 20% and hence it was not accepted. I am aged 30 and i am not able make online agreeement due to this also I am facing lot of issues to link my adhar. kindly inform me the next course action.

Santosh
ashokdambal

Oct 25, 2017

biometric finger print not able to read

My AAdhar card No. ############. i have reliance mobile and i went to link my adhar card with my mobile 9343772801, but the bio-metric of my finger print was not able to read and i was directed to approach adhar center to update my finger print, but it failed again , the biometric instrument was able to read only 20% and hence it was not accepted. I am aged 72 and i find it difficult to move from piller to post my getting my finger print read,. kindly inform me the next course action
Titli Biswas (Maity)

Oct 16, 2017

Data Process Error

Dear Sir/ Mam
I am Titli Biswas (Maity) from Durgapur, Dist - Paschim Barddhaman, West Bengal

First time i enrolled 2016 but it is not generated ............... Data processing errors visit and re enroll

still now i enrolled 5 times every times status is rejected

without aadhar card i loss everything (PF. Bank account, gas service)

Plzzzzzzzz resolve my problem plezzzzzzzzzzzz i want aadhar card immediatly plzzzzzzzzzz help me

my Phone no 9126841813

Plzzz help me
ramakrihsnavzm

Oct 12, 2017

fake calls coming

i submit the complaint for aadhar card in this website

but so many fake calls coming asked debit card numbers

i will take sevior action for repeating fake calls

i will give the complaint
SubbuBhanu

Oct 12, 2017

Aadhaar Card update

I took my grandmother to update her Aadhaar card as it is mandate for banking transactions as well. But till now its not updates. Its been more than 5 months and still facing problems. She is aged and I am not able to take her ever now and then to the enrollment center. 1st time we did the update, they said it has got rejected due to some processing error (which was not my problem) and we had paid 50 for this. Next time they said we would update along with Bio-metric information and charged 120/-. But even then it has not got updated.

The site asks for Enrollment ID with DD:MM:YY HH:MM:SS format, which i don't have as this enrollment was done during the year 2011.

I tried calling the toll free number and every time they ask us to call after few hrs as the system is fault.

It is getting painful to follow up at serveral levels.

Do solve this issue ASAP.
ramakrihsnavzm

Oct 11, 2017

Due to data process error

Dear sir/Madam

My name is Rama krishna Velidi From Vizianagaram (AP STATE)

First time i enrolled 2011 but it is not genearated...error ois came Due to data process error please visit and re enroll

Still now i enrolled 8 times. every time status is rejected....

Without aadhar card i loss everything (Ration,driving license, pancard all govt services)

plz resolve my pblm plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want aadhar card immidiatlly....plzzzzzzzzz

My phone number 9494914868
plz help me aadhar team
nishant00rai

Oct 4, 2017

mobile no update

My aadhar card update status for Mobile number change is pending for verification since last 2 years
Please look this matter what problem and take immediate action. i feel very bad experience in digital india. nobody take action
Please it's my humble request.
please inform me.

Distt. Azamgarh
Mob: 8527101383
Virender_1

Sep 25, 2017

Not accepting digital aadhar card

I have went to blue dart office to receive my courier but when they asked me any id proof i have shown them my aadhar on my mobile but they have rejected it and asked to bring original aadhar card to receive the courier how could india will be digitized when they dont accept digital aadar cards. please take any step towards it.
Shakti13

Sep 15, 2017

Not accepting by government office

My aadhaar no is ############. As per government instruction for linking aadhaar no to mobile no. But when I went to BSNL office for that they told that my no is of other place so they can not do that. Earlier I was in haryana and I made it there but why it is so while government says that it is a NATIONAL ID. So please clear it and help public.
gagan.123

Sep 11, 2017

Mobile number update in aadhar card

Hello Sir,

My aadhar card update status for Mobile number change is pending for verification since last 19 days.
Please look this matter what problem and take immediate action.
Please it's my humble request.
please inform me.

Distt. Haridwar
Mob: 9756129671
Deepakmehta7304@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2017

exceeds your limit i.e, 20..

My Daughter Name is Pari Aadahr No. ############ is Not Download Due to exceeds your limit i.e, 20.. Please Resolve my Problem
Deepak Mehta
Sirsa
Mobile No. 9812486681
URN No.##############
Date 28/06/2017/10:16:06
pearlpinto

Sep 4, 2017

Adhaar card

I finally managed to get a date for my adhaar card appointment but it is at the end of 2 months. I got this appointment about 20 days back.
I am leaving the country for 6 months in the next 15 days and today I found out that my bank account will cease to exist from January onward unless I update my adhaar details.
I need contact details of someone I can talk to regarding my problem.
Any help would be great.

Pearl Pinto
Pearlpinto@gmail.com
gourav gaba

Sep 4, 2017

Infant Daughter Aadhar card issue - I stay out of India

My Aadhar Card Number - ############

My Daughter Aadhar Card Number - ############

My daughter Aadhar is linked to mine as she is only 6 months old.

My mobile number was updated few months back & same updation was done in my aadhar details
where as it has not happened for my daughter aahar card as it was linked to mine only.

Now i won't stay in INDIA and the aadhar centre said without my presence this updation can't be done , as first my finger prints need to be scanned & than any updation can be done

The OTP for my daughter always goes to my old mobile number which I am not using any more .

Can you help me in this concern please.
tamizhanvivek

Aug 24, 2017

Useless Aadhar Card

1. I bought my AADHAR Card in Tamil Nadu. I went abroad for sometime after that and now in Hyderabad. I had to take a new SIM card and they said AADHAR Card is mandatory. I produced my AADHAR Card, but it was not accepted as they want a local AADHAR Card and they asked me change it to Telengana AADHAR Card. So, i had to get a SIM card from Tamil Nadu and using it in Telengana.

2. I tried to change the address through AADHAR center. They sent an OTP to my mobile number for updation. I don't use that mobile number any more as i had to disconnect when i went to US. So, i don't have the OTP and now i cannot change my mobile number or address.

Initially, they said that AADHAR card is mandatory and it is accepted across India. But, one state's AADHAR card has no value outside that state.

I dont know what is the expectation. To update the address, you should have correct mobile number in AADHAR. If not, you need to update the mobile number first. To update the mobile number, you need the old number. Seems really stupid. And in the AADHAR Center, the officer is asking me to call my old number and get the OTP from them. It was assigned to some who does not know how to open or read messages in phone. So, no use.

AADHAR Card now become useless for me, because of their stupid policies.
tarun kumar neekhra

Aug 20, 2017

under manual cheking

sir mera enrolment under menual aa raha hai
##############/############/06]
please sir isko check karen
ya reject kare ya old number bhije
Prashant Kamath

Aug 19, 2017

AADHAR ADDRESS AND MOBILE NO UPDATION

My Aadhar No is ############. I had applied for updation of Address and addition of mobile no and email id in February 2017 by post. However the same has not been done so far.

Kindly help me in the necessary updation/addition at the earliest. In absence of updated Aadhar credentials, I am facing a lot of problems

Narayan Ganapaia Kamath
nirmalsingh99@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017

not generate aadhar

Subject – Till time unable to get our child Aadhar card.

Before one month ago (Dated 01.07.2017) your operator applied Aadhar card of our baby girl with the name of Vijeta Arya D/o Nirmal Singh.
Enrolment No. - 2155-55016-45412, Date – 01.07.2017, Time – 12:04:36

But till time we are unable to get the same.

Also your operator behavior is very rude. He is not cooperative with the needy person. His way of talking is very unsensible.
He made this (Aadhar card) twice time, 1st he makes that wrong with wrong data entry. After one week he makes again.
But when are check the same online then getting response is :- The application is under process. Also when we asked to operator he says I have no enough time. you can check from out side or you can make the same from other operator.

Due to this situation we can’t get birth certificate from hospital also unable to fulfill other Govt. formalities.

So we need your help please see the matter and resolve the same ASAP.
Please note following Detail.

Name – Vijeta Arya
Enrolment No. - 2155-55016-45412, Date – 01.07.2017, Time – 12:04:36

Regard/Nirmal Singh
Cont. No. – 95693 66707
Narendra C.Prajapati

Aug 2, 2017

Adhar is not Generate

My Mother have applied for aadhar card on 22/06/2017 but still not generate without adhar card my pension hold from June 2017.
Kindly do needful urgent mr contact no. 9898196691 Receipt no. ############## dt: 22/06/2017 14:24:41
lecille

Aug 1, 2017

Demanding Fees of Rs.200 For Aadhaar Card Enrolment

Hello Sir / Madam,

I visited the Aadhar card enrollment office today to enroll my wife and daughter. when i talked to the staff, they were demanding for Rs.200 as a fees.

(I took video as per record & for proof).

I requested them to call the owner for conformation.
Owner (mr. khan) came and start fighting, upon stating that it is suppose to be free for enrollment as per the update and website, they all are denying that and behaving indecently. They are chasing me out of the office.

I'm an educated person, when they are behaving this way with me, I can imagine the condition of uneducated and poor people.

Please take appropriate action against this center and owner, I hope this issue will be taken seriously and that some actions would be taken.

Below is the details of the enrollment office.

Contact Person: MOHAMMAD TAIMOOR ALI KHAN; Phone Number: 9767919254
Zahab Malik 7666279992

Address:
aadhar card centre in Sagar City Shop No 29, Behind Shalimar Hotel, Opp Nirmal Towar, Waliv Vasai, Palghar, Maharashtra - 401208 Opened on 06-Apr-2016 Permanent

Place: Vasai

Captain M. T. Shaikh
bunty5983

Jul 25, 2017

Aadhar Online Update

I have requested for address change for myself and my wife since we moved to a new address. We have filed for online address update on 7th July, 2017 and our request is still under verification and awaiting approval since last 18 days now. I have been trying to reach aadhar toll free number at 1800-300-1947 but this number is temporarily not available. I called the local UIDAI bangalore number too but there's no one to answer the call. I have emailed help@uidai.gov.in too, still awaiting response from them.

My URN # 00000041797049 and my wife's URN # 00000041800254. Can someone please help?
S.A. Ramalingam

Jul 21, 2017

AADHAAR update not done

I am S.A. RAMALINGAM and My AADHAAR # ############. and URN # ##############
I have requested to update my DOB on 03/07/2017, till now no update has been done.
Status shows as "under processing"

Since I have file my IT returns with in next few days, could you Please kindly expedite the process of updating my AADHAAR and send me new AAADHAAR card as soon as possible.

Thanking You.
S.A. RAMALINGAM

ramji.iitb@gmail.com
Mobile # 9486206848
bsruthi

Jul 20, 2017

Aadhar online update request not getting processed

Please update my aadhar address. enrollment id: ##############.
gauravjm

Jul 17, 2017

my Adhara card is not updating

sir in my Adhara DOB is wrong 01/01/1985 but my dob is 19/01/1986
i gave it for correction on 09/06/2017 but till know it not be corrected
its more than 1 n half month
sir i want to file my IT return
know plz help me
varsha2501

Jul 13, 2017

Aadhar details not updating

I have given request for updating mobile and email-Id. at aadhar center. Its almost 1 month but no changes are mage in my details. i have event sent mail on help@uidai.gov.in but no one cares to even reply trying to call toll free number its un-reachable what should i do.

My Update Request Number : ##############

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...