aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

rose tresa

Aadhar not got

adhar status shows that my Aadhar card is delivered in the month of May 2011 but still now my Aadhar card is not yet got. it is dispatched to item no. UCO77633185IN
rose tresa

Dispatched Aadhar not got

Adhar status shows that my Aadhar card is delivered in the month of May 2011 but still now my Adhara card is not yet got. it is dispatched to item no. UCO77632865IN
suryalavi

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED FROM ONE YEAR

Myself and my family & Son enrolled for adhar card in 19 Sep 2011(around one year before).Not Except two person (Sachin Jagannath Bhosale & Aayush Sachin Bhosale ) none of us have got the Adhar card till now (09 Oct 2012).

The status is "The enrolement details are yet to be uploaded". The details are as follows
( 1) Name :Sachin Jagannath Bhosale
Time : 13:00:37
rejistar : Govt. of Maharashtra

(2) Name : Aayush Sachin Bhosale
Time : 13:13:06
registrar : Govt. of Maharashtra

Till date I have not received adhar Card, One year is going to complete. Please forward a reply I waiting for your reply

My Home Address is
Moblie No :-9260552180,9158617543

suryalavi

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

Not received Aadhaar card after One Year also
Myself and my family & my son enrolled for adhar card in 19 Sep 2011(around one year before).Not Except two person (Sachin Jagannath Bhosale and Aayush Sachin Bhosale) none of us have got the Adhar card till now (09 Oct 2012).

( 1) Name :Sachin Jagannath Bhosale

Moblie No :- 9260552180,9158617543
ksunilsingh06@gmail.com

Not Received Aadhaar Card

Enrolment No; ##############
On 6th November 2011(06/11/2011) I enrolled my name for UID AADHAAR at Peerzadiguda, Govt.School, Hyderabad.
I was supposed to get my Aadhaar letter within three months from the date of enrollment.
But till date I have not received my Aadhaar number Nearly 11 Months had been Completed. I have tried so many times on Aadhaar Helpline no; 18001801947, but i didn't get any response.I had Checked the status, Recently 15 days back that card had reached to Medipally Post Office.But not yet reached to me. So Please, Kindly Look in to the Matter, as soon as Possible.
From, Rakesh Kumar,S/O-Lal Bahadur,Peerzadiguda, Ghatkesar, Ranga reddi, Andhra Pradesh-500098, Post Office-Medipalli.
magan lal

aadhar card

Myself and my family enrolled for adhar card 23-09-2011 till now I have not received the card. Please do the needful. My Enrolment details below
(1) magan lal meena ############## 23/09/2011 15:37;26

(2) ############## 23/09/2011 15:40:40
(3) ############## 23/09/2011 15:44:44
manoj goswami

NAME CHANGE

DEAR SIR BY MISTAKE MY HUSBAND NAME WORUNGLY ENTER IN MY UID CARD NO - ############ ,

RASHMI GOSWAMI W/O SONPAL GOSWAMI

BUT CORRECT NAME IS - RASHMI GOSWAMI W/O MANOJ GOSWAMI
PLEASE MODIFY MY ADDHAR CARD & SEND TO MY ADDRESS

M . NO . - 09871405047
E MAIL ID - manojgoswami30@yahoo.in
pradeep pawar

aadhar card not received

Respected Sir/Madam,

The fallowing aadhar cards registered in Aug 2011 have not been received so far even after 13-14 months.

1) Enrolment No.: ##############
Date: 28.08.2011
Time: 11:12:38
1) Enrolment No.: ##############
Date: 28.08.2011
Time: 11:19:42

So please look into the matter and send my aadhar card as quickly as possible.
My Contact No: 09987962627
My E-mail: pra.pawar82@gmail.com

Pradeep Pawar
ambika rathore

complaint for spelling mistake

sir/madam, spelling of my &my families title is RATHORE but by mistake it is wrriten on aadhaar card RATHOUR. ........ so please kindly correct these mistake in our aadhaar. .ADDRESS:- S/O Shankar Prasad Rathour ,jungle rani sohas kuvari tola mahaveer chhapra, post mahaveer chhapra, Bhowapar, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh-273401
Enrollment of my Adhar card is-##############.but My current Identification is RATHORE S/O Shankar Prasad Rathore
jungle rani sohas kuvari tola mahaveer chhapra, post mahaveer chhapra, Bhowapar, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh-273401 .By this way please correct all the titles spelling of my family.
My email id is- studypoint.1234.@gmail.com
usha banga

Aadhar card not received

I have enrolled for aadhar card on 15/11/2011, but till date I have not got my aadhar card.

Name : Usha Banga
D/O Sh. Khiyali Ram Banga
Enrolment No : ##############
Date : 15/11/2011
Time : 10:26:36
Registrar : Govt. of Himachal Pradesh

It is further added that I have checked the status of aadhar card, where in postal department has shown that the aadhar cardhas been despatched through item No. UE222076240IN on 31/03/2012 and delivered in Sub Post Office, Bhuntar Distt Kullu (HP).The concerned Post Office has not delivered the Aadhar Card till date. Kindly look into the matter and issue me aadhar card at the earliest possible.

Address for mailing:

Usha Banga
D/O Sh Khiyali Ram Banga,
O/O Addl. General Manager,
Sainj Project Construction Circle,
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.,
PO Larji, Distt. Kullu (HP)

E-mail : bangausha@gmail.com
sanjay mandloi

adrsse

my name sanjay mandloi mera pata galat he mera right pata he vill.jagatpura .teh. barwaha dist.khargone mp pin 451115 he
sanjay mandloi

adrsse

my name sanjay mandloi mera pata galat bhara gaya right adrsse village jagatpura teh.barwaha .dist. khargone mp 451115
vikash22

Oct 7, 2012

Aadhar card not received yet

Sankha Roy
Under Secretory
Directorate of Public Grievance, India Post
Sardar Patel Bhawan,Sansad Marg
New Delhi-110001

On 26 December,2011(26/12/2011) I enrolled my name for UID AADHAAR at HAL Post Office,Bangalore.

But till date I have not received my Aadhaar number though I have sent at-least fifteen reminders(phone calls to aadhaar helpline,1947 and emails to UID Aadhaar, Indiapost).

There is no effort by India Post to print and dispatch the letter though my Aadhaar got approved and electronic letter got generated as per the status shown in UID Aadhaar website(https://portal.uidai.gov.in/uidwebportal/enrolmentStatusGet.do)

Here is the enrollment details at India Post.
Enrollment No- ##############
Date-26/12/2011 15:29:34
Register-IndiaPost
Enrollment Agency-TEAM LIFE CARE COMPANY INDIA P
vikash22

Oct 7, 2012

aadhaar cad not delivered yet

Sankha Roy
Under Secretory
Directorate of Public Grievance, India Post
Sardar Patel Bhawan,Sansad Marg
New Delhi-110001

On (27/12/2011) I enrolled my name for UID AADHAAR at HAL Post Office,Bangalore.

But till date I have not received my Aadhaar number though I have sent at-least 10 reminders(phone calls to aadhaar helpline,1947 and emails to UID Aadhaar, Indiapost).

Here is the enrollment details at India Post.
Enrollment No-##############

Pampana.VAMSHI MANOJ

AADAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

Pampana.VAMSHI MANOJ (manojvamshi959@gmail.com)

SIR,
i did not recevied my aadar card enrolled in april 4 2011 till now i did not get it.
Name: Pampana.VAMSHI MANOJ
please forward a reply ,
thanking you
anildvakil

Non-receipt of AADHAR CARD TILL DATE

Sir/Madam, For obtaining AADHAR CARD i enrolled my self on 31/01/2012 at 11:55:30 hrs. vide Enrollment Agency CSR Technergy Ltd. with Enrollment No: ############## registrar being Indiapost and Enrollment Station Location being 35, but till date said AADHAR CARD is yet to be received by me inspite of various efforts by me. I m facing great hardship for non-delivery of AADHAR CARD and as such i request to kindly take steps so that the AADHAR CARD is received by me at the earliest.
My postal address is
P. S. Pahargaon, Port Blair
A & N Islands-744105
chavan

aadhaar correction

Respected sir, I'm chavan chandrakanth, I'm facing problem in getting a passport due to mis matching of my father's name in his identify. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed . suggest me the procedure for the above one corrections sir
Preity Rachwani

Oct 5, 2012

adhar card till not recieved

th following aadhar card detail showing delivered on the aadhar status but till date we have not received our aadhar letters......

1)############## 11/09/2011 13:26:11
2)############## 11/09/2011 13:03:54
kiran b kulkarni

Oct 5, 2012

not received my and my wife adhar card

MY WIFE NAME IS PRIYANKA KIRAN KULKARNI ADHAR ENROLMENT NO-##############/############MY NAME IS KIRAN BHASKAR KULKARNI MY ADHAR ENROLMENT NO IS ##############/############.BUT LAST 13 MONTH MY AND MY WIFE ADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED.PLEASE FIND THE TRACK THE MY ADHAR CARD AND SEND ME.PLEASE INFORM ON MY MAIL ID kibkul@rediffmail.com my m.no.09325241964 about the stuts of adhar card.
manumeenu

not received

it is more than 8 months that i and my family have not received our aadhar card. While furnishing our details we had informed the person who was entering the details that the post office and the pin code is wrong he just ignored it . We have checked our enrollment status it has accepted but while tracking our card the post office has no details please look into it and help us get our cards.
Enrolment No.a) ############## Date/ Time:31/12/2011 15:01:00
b) ############## Date/ Time:31/12/2011 14:49:08
c) ############## Date/ Time:31/12/2011 14:55:19
Manoj Nair
LAKSHMI SAROJINI

Oct 5, 2012

we cannot receive aadar card

we are not receive aadar card
veerendra garg

Aadhar card not received

I am highly regret to inform you that instead of several mail and reminder till time I have not received my Aadhar Card. I once again submit my details for your kind perusal. Which details are as under:

Name : Veerendra Kumar Garg,

Agency : KARVY DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Enrollment Station Location : 0170
Time : 9.48 A.M.
MORENA- 476 001 (M.P.)

And also my level best several times searched/checked in post office records but but I am failed to find the same.

Therefore, I once again request to your kind authority kindly check the same in your record and arrange to send my Aadhar Card as soon as possible on top priority basis. I am awaiting your favourable reply through return mail.

Yours truly,
p.k. sharma

Oct 4, 2012

name correction

dear sir /medam

mera adhar no he ############ he. or ref no. jo ki mera nam galat kar diya he mrea real nam he rajendra kumare card me kar diya he rejendr kumar jiske kard me iska upyog nhi kar sakta kripya kar mera adhar card shi karke duvara post krne ki kripa kre

pradeepkumarsharma961@gmail.com par reply jarur kre

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...