aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

NANCY D

Nov 25, 2021

Adhaar Card not generating since 5 months

I have enrolled Aadhar card for my mother with all the relevant documents
I have already enrolled for thrice but its being rejected due to technical issue kindly let me know what has to be done it has been 5 months now. We need the Aadhar Card very urgently pl help us.

Nancy
nancy.dsouza76
Samden

Aug 3, 2021

Aadhaar Address Update

I have been trying to update my address in the Aadhaar card for the past one month now via the online portal
and it is not happening. Always getting the error

This is really frustrating even after conveying the grievance no action or solution has been presented.
Aravind K R

Jul 26, 2021

Online Demographics Update

I made a correction in the name online using the pan card.
It has been more than 10 days, since I submitted the request.

Upon checking the update status, the message shows that """""Your request cannot be processed right now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."""""

Kindly suggest appropriate action so that i can see the status and its been resolved
Aravind K R

Jul 26, 2021

Online Demographics Update

I made a correction in the name through online using the pan card.
It has been more than a 10 days since I submitted the request.

Upon checking the update status, the message shows that """Your request cannot be processed right now due to some technical issue. Please try again later"""".

Kindly suggest appropriate solution so that it gets solved and can see the STATUS
ravishankar_aadhaar_inquiry

Jul 21, 2021

Online Demographics Update

I made a correction in the name online using the pan card. It has been more than a week since I submitted the request. Upon checking the update status, the message shows that the request cannot be processed, please try again later. Kindly suggest appropriate action that I can take to solve this issue.

Jan 19, 2021

Technical Error

Whenever I try to check my Aadhar status using UID, I get the following error: Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later. Please suggest what to do.
Rishabhverma

Dec 24, 2020

Father's name change/ photo change

While checking bank aadhaar link status i got this error please troubleshoot this "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."
email id: [email protected]
Pls help me ASAP....
shubhamSri1996

Oct 25, 2020

Unable to update address

I am unable to update the address using Secret Code. I am getting this error since a week: "Your request cannot be processed right now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."
mishraji101

Oct 23, 2020

Unable to update address

I raised a complaint, and they've marked the complaint as solved without solving the issue.
bharath619

Oct 20, 2020

Aadhar details update issue

I tried to update my details using secret code which I got from Address Validation Letter. And I am getting the following error,

Can you please fix the issue as soon as possible.
bharath619

Oct 20, 2020

Aadhar details update issue

I am updating my detail using secret code(From Address Validation Letter). And I am getting the following error,

Can you please fix the issue
Lokesh d

Jan 12, 2020

Adhaar card mobile updation

Sir i have update my mobile no in adhaar when i. Chek the status there was a massage show your request can not be processed now due to some technical issues pls try again. What should i do ?
PraveenKBolla

Dec 23, 2019

Not able to update the address Online

Not able to update the address online neither from the portal nor from the mobile app.

Mobile App: After entering the Pincode getting the following error:
"We are experiencing technical difficulties reaching our servers. Please check your internet connection and try again"

Using Web Portal:
Dear resident, Please use Alphabets, numbers only.

Anyhow is having the same issue?
SATYAC

Dec 12, 2019

AADHAR UPDATION ISSUE

i am checking the aadhar card status with my EID number and i am getting "Error": Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."

Can you please look and let me know what is exactly issue and what I need to resolved.. I need my addhar urgently please help
karukondakiran

Nov 18, 2019

technical issues

When I check the status it shows " your enrollment couldn't be processed now due to some technical issues. Please try again later". What should I do know??. Please suggest.
akshaya13

Oct 15, 2019

reg aadhar update

I have updated my name in aadhar and they told it will be reflected in 5 to 10 days but while checking it shows a popup technical issue try again later for past 2 weeks.please help me to resolve.its urgent
Sandya17

Oct 15, 2019

Error while checking Aadhaar status

Please can you resolve the issue. While I am checking my Aadhaar status I am getting error message

Neeraj9545

Oct 14, 2019

Aadhar Card not generating since last 6 months

I feel extremely ashamed to write this complaint, we are in 2019 now, the technological advancements are to such great extents globally. But here, I'm not able to generate a simple aadhar card for which I'm struggling since the last 6 months.

I have already enrolled thrice and for the first two times my application got rejected, now when I have applied for the third time, since the last two moths the website UIDAI shows "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."

Please advice what should be done now. I'm helpless.
riturajdeb

Oct 12, 2019

Aadhaar

Whenever I check the Aadhaar status online it shows " your request couldn't be processed now. Please try again later". What should I do know?? Please suggest
riturajdeb

Oct 12, 2019

Aadhaar

Vimalj1981

Oct 9, 2019

only error shows up and nothing else in uidai site

When I check the status of the aadhar card I only see this error "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."
I'm trying it for past 3 days same error. It seems for 24/7 this would show up like this.

It's too urgent for me, My daughter is studying 10th standard and I have to give the details to school to facilitate her in writing the board exams. It's been more than 16 days from the date i have applied, but still now info in uidai site.

Not sure if these issues are read by the concern people or it's just like blowing the trumpet in deaf ear....
Khan7872

Oct 4, 2019

Always showing that there is some technical issue

I have updated my adhaar card but while checking its status its always showing that there is some technical issue please try after some time
Please help me ..its urgent
Ranariya

Sep 15, 2019

New enrolled adhar card

I have enroll my self 2 times and when i check my adhar stauts it always show your request cannot be proceed due to technical issues plz try again later plz help me i need urgently my adhar
Yash.

Sep 13, 2019

adhar updation not working

Addhar correction
I had my addhar correction for my name and DOB

Yash.

Sep 13, 2019

adhar update

Addhar correction
I had my addhar correction for my registerd mobile number .