aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

Yaichen

Sep 8, 2019

Aadhar correction error

I had my addhar correction for my name and DOB and I am checking the aadhar card status with my EID number and i am getting "Error": Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."

Can you please look and let me know what is exactly issue and what I need to resolved I need my addhar urgently please help
Yaichen

Sep 8, 2019

Addhar correction

I had my addhar correction for my name and DOB
i am checking the aadhar card status with my EID number and i am getting "Error": Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."

Can you please look and let me know what is exactly issue and what I need to resolved.. I need my addhar urgently please help
Priya Aghera

Aug 31, 2019

Address change

Your request cannot be processed right now due to some technical issue. Please try again later. this error can be solved i need to aadhar card address change urgently. so,please as soon as possible.
sai vineeth

Aug 23, 2019

when i am checking my aadhar card status

i have been updating my aadhaar card DOB but it was rejecting.what may be it but i have been updating continuosly but it was rejecting when i was checking my aadhaar card status it is telling that some technical error please try again later.so plz solve it urgently
veerabhadram

Jul 29, 2019

technical error

i have updated the My surname in my aadhar card

enrolment number##############/10/07/2019/010:33:05

i am checking the aadhar card status number of times i am getting "Error": Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."

Can you please look and let me know what is exactly issue and what I need to resolved it.

now with the date of filing return being only 31st July and linking aadhar card is must what am i suppose to do

my number:'

Mar 16, 2019

Enrolment - Data/Process error

I have enrolled for aadhar at the center and person verified the details and I got the receipt as well.
I got data/process error, then re-enrolled and still i got the data/process error.

I don't know what to do ... any help here

Balaveera.
Phone: 9908622216
Ramakrishnan Vanumamalai

Nov 18, 2018

Problem in Bank Account Linking Status in NPCI mapper.

While checking bank aadhaar link status i got this error please troubleshoot this "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."
email id: [email protected]
pls help me asap.........

Nov 5, 2018

Technical error

Megha kavrani
I check the status it shows "Your processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later." Why this error is showing? And what is the solution for this?

Nov 5, 2018

Technical error

Nov 8, 2017
technical error in aadhaar and bank linking status at uidai site
please give me solution to these problem.i need to link bank account to aadhaar on urgent basis
alekyam

Oct 5, 2018

aadhar mapping on NPCI

eventhough i successfully linked my aaadhar with bankaccount bankaccount linking status on uidai.gov.in website can not show me the bank details.Due to this iam not getting the scholarship.please solve my problem
Mohit teotia

Jun 12, 2018

Doesn't get otp on registered mobile number

I don't get otp on my registered mobile number
shradha jaiswal

Mar 12, 2018

Aadhar number not mapped with bank account

I have linked my Bank account number with Aadhaar and the process was successful.
Due to this i can not proceed with scholarship process because beneficiary code is not generated.

I am facing this issue from last 7 months and is still it is not solved and because of this i have not received stipened of any month.
Bank people are saying that the problem is from your side. Please update my bank details to my aadhar number.
I have tried everything . What should i do now?
shradha jaiswal

Mar 12, 2018

Aadhar not mapped with bank account.

I have tried everything . What should i do now?
SHEIKLUKMAN

Mar 10, 2018

AADHAR IS LOCKED

SIR I AM MOHAMMED LUKMAN QURESHI,THE AADHAR BIOMETRIC IS LOCKED PLEASE UNLOCK MY AADHAR CARD,I AM TRYING EVERYDAY BUT IT IS NOT UNLOCKING,KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME SIR,THE BIOMETRIC IS NOT TAKING WITH AADHAR SHOWING THAT (YOUR AADHAR IS LOCKED BY SOMEONE).

AADHAR LINK SERVICE REQUIRED.

FOR BANK ACCOUNT LINK
FOR PAN CARD LINK
FOR SIM LINK
FOR DIRECT BENEFIT TRANSFER
FOR RATION SUBSIDY

MY AADHAR NUMBER-############

MOBILE NUMBER-7411460122

DOB-07/08/1995.

KINDLY PLEASE UNLOCK MY AADHAR CARD BIOMETRIC.

THANKYOU...
princethakkar

Jan 12, 2018

Aadhar Bank linking

I have updated my bank account with Aadhar but it does not reflect on *99*99*1# and ven i cannot login in UIDAI it shows "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later". Please update it lot of people including me have pending scholarship due to this.
Jinali Shah

Jan 4, 2018

Adhar Card Bank Linked Issue

After bank has given confirmation still i can not find linked status message on https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.Due to this i can not proceed with scholarship process.While checking online i can find error message "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue" And while checking with *99*99*1# i can find message "This aadhar is not linked with any bank".
Can you please help me?
Sudhir Bali

Dec 30, 2017

technical issue

my adhara enrollment number is

##############
21/12/2017 10:55:21

when i check status i am getting below error can anyone help...

nepal11

Dec 17, 2017

when try to unlock my aadhar biometrics it is always showing this msg-
nepal11

Dec 17, 2017

while i am trying to unlock my aadhar biometrics, it is always giving this error-
suhaschadar

Nov 24, 2017

error on checking adhaar liking status

whenever i am checking status
Andrew Vlk Tlawmte

Nov 18, 2017

I have tries to lonk my Bank account with Aadhaar and the process was successful but whenever I try to check bank account linking status, I always got this error " Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later. "

What to do now.....
Hariasokan

Nov 14, 2017

Aadhaar linking Bank status not working properly

I have tried More than 5/10 to check Aadhaar linking bank Status .It is always giving "

"Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later. "

what should i do
Prasad Wade

Nov 13, 2017

Not Linking of Adhaar with Bank Account

Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status canot be work properly
hi sir,
i am more than 5/10 time try to check my aadhaar and bank account linking status but always Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later. this error can be occurred always so please help me..

"Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue Please try again later.", this message ocurred, during Adhaar link with bank account
shreyasmahangade

Nov 10, 2017

While checking bank link status i got this error please troubleshoot this "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later."
nivedbh