aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

amitgundale

Sep 22, 2017

help me
sandipw12

Sep 8, 2017

unable to verify mobile number in addar.

I have linked my mobile number to my addar through addar center in Pune. But after three-four i'm trying to verify it. every time I'm getting this error "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later." Can you please look and let me know what is exactly issue and what I need to resolved it.

ccsandhanshive2014

Sep 1, 2017

Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status canot be work properly

hi sir,
i am more than 5/10 time try to check my aadhar and bank account linking status but always Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later. this error can be occure always so plese help me.
rishiteja

Jul 2, 2017

Lost my aadhar card

I Lost my aadhar card and ATM CARD on 30/07/2017.. Iam not responsible for any type of misuse..

name : Rangaraju Rishi teja
phone no : 7842829665
Shweta Mishra

Jun 29, 2017

technical error

i have applied fpor aadhar card two times,

enrolment number##############/23/04/2017/11:56:25.

after checking after two months the update given is

Could Not be Processed due to some TECHNICAL ERROR

now with the date of filing return being only 31st July and linking aadhar card is must what am i suppose to do

even after i enroll again it will take 3 months

can govt help in this issue
ankitnegisingh

Mar 9, 2017

LOST OF UID /EID

DUE TO SOME REAON I LOST THE THAT SLIP HAVING THE ENROLLMENT NO. IN IT. I AM TRYING ON UIA SITE AND IT SHOWING DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE IT CANNOT BE PROCESSED KINDLY RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.
ANKIT SINGH NEGI
125 MIG AWADHPURI KANPUR UP
these all are the details which i have given during my enrollment for aadhar card
Nizamdeen

Feb 12, 2017

Aadhaar card not generated

Even after 3 enrolments i can't get my aadhaar card my recent EID is ############## 25/01/2017 14:56:45 that shows my details are not received for processing ...
gulkotamahesh

Feb 8, 2017

UPDATED AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

I HAD UPDATED MY AADHAR CARD ONLINE LONG AGO i.e. about 8 to 12 months back. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED UPDATED AADHAR WITH NEW ADDRESS. I HAD TO DOWNLOAD A COPY FROM THE UIADI SITE
saravanakumartb

Dec 28, 2016

technical error

I applied for aadhar card on 09/11/2016. when I check the status it shows "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later." Why this error is showing? And what is the solution for this?

Should i apply it for again ?

Enrolment No:############## Date: 09/11/2016 15:16:41
syed viquar ahmed

Dec 9, 2016

Update Request Issue

I have applied for the update request of my aadhar card with URN no. ############## date and time 01/10/2016 16:16:08..
as you can see i have applied on 1st of october till now no reaction no reply i am in very much need of my updated Aadhar Card.
you can contact me on : 9949208964

Syed Azhar Ahmed.
sayalik1010

Nov 22, 2016

Error: Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue

Getting this same error since past few days our maid's daughter. She is being denied for the SSC board exams without the adhaar card! This is just ridiculous for students. She applied for the card 3 times now and has not received it yet. The latest application was on 03/11/2016.
mm azad khan

Oct 27, 2016

NOTHING SHOWING

I applied my Adhar Card but i didn't get still when i cheack status showing like below
Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue
what should i do, plz help
Enrolment No: ############## Date: 18/01/2016 15:40:54
Byju J

Oct 27, 2016

Aadhaar Card not generated

Whenever i check the status of my aadhaar I get the below information.

My Enrolment No# ##############

DATE 18/10/2016 Time 15:48:54
stark123

Sep 12, 2016

issue of aadhar card

whenever i am checking status
peter1963

Aug 16, 2016

peterdurairaj

2nd or 3rd adhar card
how to solve thi problem
abhishek_ale123456789

Jul 12, 2016

rejection of aadhar card

sir my age is 12 years . i was apply aadhar card 2 time but both time my application is rejected . so tell me what i am doing.
Naveen 1989

Jul 10, 2016

Non generation of Aadhar card

I have applied 3 times for Aadhar card from August 2015 to May 2016. Every time online check says enrolment has been rejected due to technical reason.what should I do?

My enrolment details
Dr.Naveen Raj

##############

30/05/2016
09/58/00
errajeshmangal

Jul 7, 2016

Updation adhar card

I have updated my sirname as mangal from gupta and date of birth as well :- 17-07-1987 .
Whenever i check my status for updation it shows me this error :- Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later.

My Update req no :- ############## and date :- 20/06/2016 18:04:07.

Kindly let me know how much time it will take for updation .

Please let me know if any other details are required.

Rajesh
Pradeep Rathwa

Jul 6, 2016

2nd or 3rd adhar card

how to solve thi problem

Jul 2, 2016

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed

This enrollment ############## date ############ 08/07/2015 09:43:48 is under manual check. Please solve this my problem

Jul 2, 2016

This enrollment is under process. Please check again after a few days.

This enrollment no-############## date-20/12/2015 13:00:34 is under process. Pleasa Solve This My Problem

Jul 2, 2016

This enrollment is under process. Please check again after a few days

This enrollment no- ############## date 01/05/2016 17:00:50 is under process. Please provide me my Adhar

krishnavikas

Jun 19, 2016

ADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

I have applied for adhar card and my e-adhar was generated on 04/01/2014 09:55:38 IST. But i did not get my adhard card by post yet.
Here i faces so many difficulty in various fields without the original adhar card.Kindly prioritise the complaint and take necessary steps to send my adhar at the earliest.
Enrolment No -##############
Adhar No -############

Krishna V
N KEDAR

Jun 9, 2016

NON GENERATION OF ADHAR CARD

non generation of aadhar card
My client enrolled for aadhar card on 14/10/2015 in Cuttack 265 days have elapsed. But still we have not received the status generated. it shows under generation only. Here we face so many difficulty in various feild without Adhaar Card. I request to prioritise the complaint and ensure that the aadhar card is generated at the earliest.
1-Enrolment No.##############, Dated-14/10/2015 11:51:31