aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

RENOO

May 19, 2016

Not generate of Adhaar Card

we have many times check our enrollment id-20364215900041 Date- 07/11/2015 Time14:42:14 then show its message Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue.why
so please give best solution for check status of Adhara card.
kanmanikumarasamy

May 18, 2016

Aadhar is not generated

Hi Sir,

My grandma has enrolled for aadhar but she has not received card yet. When we checked status it says "request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue" .So she tried to enroll again and again but still it says "it is rejected". How can we get aadhar card now. With out aadhar she can not get her pension. Please help us out

Enrollment ID: ############## 28/12/2013 15:51:26
############## 22/04/2016 15:34:26
kanmanikumarasamy

May 18, 2016

Aadhar card is not generated

Hi Sir,

manish kumar mangal

Apr 16, 2016

UNDER PROCESS

MY ENROLLMENT NO. ############## DATE 04/08/02015 ND TIME. 10:56:29 IS UNDER PROCESS ND PIN CODE 322024 BONLI SAWAI MADHOPUR
manish kumar mangal

Apr 16, 2016

UNDER PROCESS

MY ENROLLMENT NO. ############## DATE 27/07/02015 ND TIME. 15/28/30 IS UNDER PROCESS ND PIN CODE 322023 BONLI SAWAI MADHOPUR
bhogireddy

Mar 7, 2016

Mistake in Surname

Spelling Mistake in Surname

I am Bhogireddy Sheela, M/o Bhogireddy.Ishita. In my daughter's AADHAAR CARD the surname has been spelled wrongly. It should be BHOGIREDDY ISHITA, D/o BHOGIREDDY VENKAT SATISH KUMAR but it was mentioned as BHOJIREDDY ISHITA. D/o BHOJIREDDY VENKAT SATISH KUMAR. H.No. 180-367/1, HIG Phase-1, Near Ashok Nagar, Ramachandrapuram, Medak, Andhrapradesh - 502032. and date of birth :- 21/10/2009

Kindly make change the surname in my daughter's aadhar card, The aadhaar card no.############ and make change as :-

BHOGIREDDY ISHITA

bhogireddy

Mar 7, 2016

Spelling mistake in surname

Spelling mistake in surname

I am Bhogireddy.Sheela, w/o Bhogireddy.Venkat Satish Kumar, but in the AADHAAR CARD my surname was mentioned as BHOJIREDDY instead of BHOGIREDDY. It should have been Bhogireddy.Sheela, w/o Bhogireddy Venkat Satish Kumar, H-No-180-367/1, HIG Phase-1, Near Ashok Nagar, Ramachandrapuram, Medak, Andhra Pradesh - 502032 and date of birth :-25/05/1976

Kindly make the change in my surname Please let me know how to correct or do the correction in aadhaar card No.############ and Change the surname as :-

BHOGIREDDY SHEELA

SHEELA
rohitkumar3773

Feb 24, 2016

Check Status

I applied for aadhaar card for my son on 16/02/2016. when I check the status it shows "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later." Why this error is showing & what is its solution?

Should I apply it for again ?

Kindly reply....
yesdeepak

Feb 22, 2016

Technical error

I applied for aadhar card for my daughter on 08/02/2016. when I check the status it shows "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later." Why this error is showing? And what is the solution for this?

Should i apply it for again ?

Enrolment No:############## Date: 08/02/2016 15:13:13
Dev_anshi

Feb 15, 2016

Enrollment slip lost

I have lost my enrollment slip. so i tried to get enrollment no. from your url "https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid". But it is showing error message "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later".

After that I tried to do new enroll but after checking adhar status, it is showing error message "Rejected as duplicate".

Please provide me my Adhar no. or enrollment no. from your database.

Name: Gauri Shankar Sharma
Mobile: 8868959323
Pincode: 202001
Date of birth: 01/07/1960
2020

Jan 14, 2016

aadhaar prossec mai hai

enrollment no. ############## date25/12/2015 time 13/46/43 name seeta soni city chhatarpur m.p. pin. no. 471001
2ALPHA

Dec 31, 2015

NOT SHOW THE STATUS

we have many times check our enrollment id-##############/26/12/2015 15:24:58 then show its message Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue.why
so please give best solution for check status of Adhara card.
shriram.palaskar

Dec 14, 2015

Can't download aadhar card

I am trying to download Adhar card, but while generating OTP website shows a technical error. Please solve this issue.
hitesh7144

email id [email protected]
satish925

Nov 18, 2015

bribe

AAdhar center at chaitanyapuri, Hyderabad, telangana collecting Rs 200/- for every enrolment. This is a huge scandal.
SAURABHTIWARI25

Sep 19, 2015

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

AADHAR CARD No. ############ has not been delivered. Though it has been generated & I have uploaded from website. Here I am attaching the image of same. Request you to arrange delivery of this aadhar card no. on mentioned address.
kirannaikwade

May 31, 2015

AADDHAR CARD NOT GENERATED, SHOWING SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE

I applied for aadhar card around 3 months back. I showing error: "Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later." Why this error is showing? And what is the solution for this?

Should i apply it for again ?

Enrolment No: ############## 27/02/2015 16:44:34

Same aadhar card preparing guys are asking for money.

Beed: Opposite to taheshil office, There is one autherized shop. He is asking for money.
franko2333

May 18, 2015

AADHAAR CARD GENERATION PROBLEM

I have applied Aadhar Card vide Enrollment No ############## dated:27/02/2015 15:51:51 along with our family, out of 3 members, 2 received E-Aadhar and card could not be generated, it is dispalayed that NO RECORDS FOUND , Kindly inform, the status of my card. to [email protected]
MARY MEDONA JEYANTHI
Praveen sahotra

May 8, 2015

non generation of adhar card

I'm praveen sahotra & my adhar Card is under process. pl. do needful as for opening of bank account it's the only document required.
An early action is solicited.
Praveen sahotra,
Enrolment no. ############## dt. 02/04/2015 14:20:32
Add: 753,LlG COLONY, JAMALPUR, LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, 141010..
Praveen sahotra

May 8, 2015

non genneration of adhar card

An early action is solicited.
Praveen sahotra,

753,LlG COLONY, JAMALPUR, LUDHIANA, PUNJAB, 141010..
Sanjay Kumar

Mar 5, 2015

aadhar techinal issues

my aadhar numbed not enrolled please re enrolled it.my enrolled no.is ############## message areYour request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue and aadhar no. is ############ are message is mobile number not rejestred my number is 8126030559 please rejestred
kushraj20

Mar 5, 2015

asking money for aadhar card

Agency is asking money 50 to 100 for aadhar card.this is illegal . please let me know what is process to do action against that agency.

Shailesh kushwaha
Sanjeev Dey

Feb 27, 2015

non generation of aadhar card
My wife (Purnima Dey) enrolled for aadhar card on 02/12/2014 in Lucknow. 88 days have elapsed. But still we have not received the status generated. it shows under generation only. Here they face so many difficulty in various feild without Adhaar Card. I request to prioritise the complaint and ensure that the aadhar card is generated at the earliest.
1-Enrolment No.##############, Dated-02/12/2014 19:18:21
Sanjeev Dey

Feb 27, 2015

non generation of aadhar card
My son and daughter enrolled for aadhar card on 02/12/2014 in Lucknow. 67 days have elapsed. But still we have not received the status generated. it shows under generation only. Here they face so many difficulty in various feild without Adhaar Card. I request to prioritise the complaint and ensure that the aadhar card is generated at the earliest.
1-Enrolment No.##############, Dated-02/12/2014 19:28:00
2-Enrolment No.##############, Dated-02/12/2014 19:37:13
vrushabhlalwani12

Feb 25, 2015

about rejecting of adhar card

i have done adhar card 2 years back and thn it is rejected by some reasons and i lost that slip of adhar card then i done again 1 year back it is also rejected.then i called your toll free no. , i did not get the proper information from there.so pls tell me watt to do????? its really urgent fr me to do.pls tell me how can get my 1st adhar enrollment no.