aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

Salman Palasara

Feb 19, 2015

Aadhar not enrolled due to technical reasons

I got acknowledgement slip of aadhar. But now i check the status of aadhar. then show like that (Your aadhar is not enrolled. Please re enrolled it) so wheer can i go for re enroll.
kavak

Jan 29, 2015

adhar no.not generate

I have no adhar no for LPG and other purpose
Pls do it. My enrol no
############## date 07/01/2015 21:07:33

Mobile no.9795707282.
Cheteshwari

Jan 13, 2015

My aadhar card is nat generated

I AM CHETESHWARI DEWANGAN IS NOT GENERATED ,PLEASE GENERATE MY AADHAR CARD BECAUSE I NEED MY AADHAR CARD
MY AADHAR DETAILS :-

############## 24/03/2014 10:34:02

############## 12/05/2014 11:51:00

############## 01/08/2014 19:51:56

############## 11/11/2014 19:38:49

I HAVE AADHAR CARD NOT GENERATED IN SIX TIMES PLEASE MY BE MY AADHAR CARD ALLREDY GENERATED ANTONDI KAVUNA CHUSI CHEPPANDI PLS.......................ME SIR GENERATED CHEYANDI VILLAGE BOATH PIN 504304

MY CELL NO: 9533995576,8099995576 PLEASE SEND ME THIS IS NO
I AM ASHOK PLEASE
punnami

Oct 30, 2014

Aadhar card not Received

I am Addanki Mallikarjunaiah not received the aadhar card me so many time i requesting to aadhar centers and applying allso
EID NO S-1027000380907008032012115540
EID NO S-2017604540212623042013130514
EID NO S-2017604541387608112013142426
EID NO S-2052111400154124092014151409

please kindly rectify my problem as early as possible

Thanking You
Addanki Malllikarjunaiah
cell-9866498005
address:-27-2-431,6th Main road luccy bord center Nellore-524002,AP
Sandeep Singh2

Oct 28, 2014

aadhaar not generated

Dear Concern,

I am Sandeep Singh enrolled for Adhaar card, but till today not generated the aadhar card nor upload the enrollment details in your systm, pl up[load and generate the card early date.
My enrolment no.############## Dated 15/09/2014 13:35:41

Sandeep
Bhukya Huniya Naik

Oct 24, 2014

Aadhar not yet generated

Sir/Ma'ms,This is Bhukya Huniya Naik with EID:-############## 22/03/2013 12:01:13.i have enrolled for my aadhar card on last year(22/03/2013) but still it not generated.Current i will have more use of it.due to without having the aadhar card my scholoship also delayed.so please take this issue seriously and inform me..
My Phone No:9652380572 or 8096165722
Bhukya Huniya Naik

Oct 24, 2014

Aadhar not yet generated

Sir/Ma'ms,This is Bhukya Huniya Naik with EID:-############## 22/03/2013 12:01:13.i have enrolled for my aadhar card on last year(22/03/2013) but still it not generated.Current i will have more use of it.due to aadhar card my scholoship delayed.so please take this issue seriously and inform me...
data

Oct 6, 2014

asking money for aadhar card forms

mr deepak sharma (dish waale) indra colony katghar gulab badi moradabad is charging money 10 to 50 for aadhaar card.is it a legal thing or not.if it's illligal.pls take immidiate action.
c gayathri

Aug 13, 2014

lost aadhar card i want my aadhar number

I C GAYATHRI I LOST MY AADHAR CARD & SLIP MY ADDRESS H.NO 776 PRAGATHI NAGAR, OPP JNTU, KUKATPALLY PIN - 500090. SO PLEASE SEND MY AADHAR NO. TO MY MOBILE NO 9177238595. GMAIL- [email protected]

lost aadhar card  i want my aadhar number

Murali Krishna D

Jul 5, 2014

Aadhar card rejected

I have applied Aadhar Card vide Enrollment No.############## dated:17/07/2011 11:10:49 along with our family (5 No.s) out of 5 - 4 members received E-Aadhar and 1 was rejected. After verifying in UIDAI web site and frequent follow ups with Aadhar Toll Free No. they mentioned my Aadhar was rejected on technical Reasons and mention to enroll on nearest Enrollment Center.

Further I was enrolled again vide Enrollment No.############## dated:23/03/2013 15:02:45 and the same was rejected due to technical reasons and the same as above.

For the 3 rd time I was enrolled vide enrollment No.############## dated:30/10/2013 11:22:11 and the same was rejected due to tecYour Aadhaar enrollment has failed. below the message copied from Aadhar website.

"Your Aadhaar no could not be generated due to a data/process error in your enrollment. Please re-enroll yourself at the nearest enrollment center."

I request you how to get my Aadhar Card and how many times to shall I enroll for the same.
Rgds
Murali
aamirali29

Apr 27, 2014

Aadhar under process since last 6 months

I Have enrolled my aadhar 6months back and It is still under process please solve my problem.My college people are asking aadhar card for scholarship.Please kindly solve my problem.

Enrollement no.:-##############

Date & Time:-16/11/2013 19:16:01
arikathjay

Mar 19, 2014

Aadhar Card not yet generated

Hello Sir/Madam,

My daughter has enrolled for Aadhar Card under Enrollment No.############## dt.02/09/2013 Time 12:29:3. The school peoples are asking for her Aadhar Card. Today also i checked still the status shows "Your enrollment is under process".

Pl do the needful & process the same at the earliest that the same should be submit with her School.

Jayakrishnan
ajitsingh84

Feb 24, 2014

URN - 00000012831174

Sir/Madam
Aadhar card No ############,
Some amendments were made ie change of address on 11/11/2013 online but yet I not received my new Aadhar card .
> My update Request No : 00000012831174
Date : 11/11/2013
>Email : [email protected]
>Mob No: 9029074303

Please get it prepared and dispatch earliest . Thanks
Ajeet Singh
namala rahul

Feb 7, 2014

not yet generated aadhar card

sir i have registered my aadhar card on 27-09-2013 but still i have not recieved .when i checking for it is still under generation .i want my aadhar card for e pass application urgently so please generate my aadhar card .my no is 10674851200153 date:27092013160808.
sharma2014

Dec 22, 2013

regarding for not receiving Aadhar card

I have already registered for aadhar card but till now i did not received any information about aadhar card.When i am checking my online aadhar status then it displayed a message as "Due to some technical problems your request could not be processed. Please try after some time.".what did i do and how many days i would be wait for aadhar card. My enrollment ids of aadhar card is ############## 12/08/2013 14:27:21.So i request you to dispatch the cards as soon as possible.
syedsaad

Dec 5, 2013

AADDHAR CARD NOT GENERATED

note.aadhar cards not generated even three months & five days completed.
I
SYED
ABDUL RAHMAN SAAD, and my family members have applied for AARDHAAR CARD
and our formalities have been already completed on 22nd of August 2013
its almost three months have passed but still we have not recYeived any
information regarding our aadhaar cards. Please do the needful as early
as possible so as to seed our aadhaar cards with GAS SUBSIDY with my
bank account so as to save the subsidy provided by the Government. The
particulars of my family members are as follows.YED
1.MAQSOODA BATOOL AGE 60 YEARS ALLOTMENT NO. 10802009201274
2.SYED ABDUL QUADER SALMAN AGE 29 YEARS ALLOTMENT NO. 10802009201275
3.SYED ABDUL RAHMAN SAAD AGE 28 YEARS.ALLOTMENT NO. 10802009201276
All are residents of H.No. 16-8-885/31,CIB Quarters, New Malakpet,Sahifa,Hyderabad-500024. Amberpet mandal.
I
will be highly grateful to you if you please do this nedful favour at
the earliest and avoid delay to save my subsidy amount for the Gas.My
Mobile No. 9440100079
Thanking you in anticipation.
yours faithfully
simon a john

Nov 30, 2013

aadhaar not generated

sir/madam

I am Simon my kids enrolled for Adhaar card, but till today not generated the aadhar card nor upload the enrollment details in your systm, pl up[load and generate the card early date.

enrollment # ############## dated 10.07.2013 11:39:18 in the name of AShli Simon & enrollment # ############## dated 14.07.2013 12:14:34 in the name of Ashil Simon.

simon
Arvind Kumar Gopal

Nov 12, 2013

Techical Problem request not Processed

Myself Arvind Kumar Gopal enrolled for aadhar card no. ############## 01/07/2013 14:54:41 through Enrolment Agency : Vayam Technologies Ltd. in Zirakpur Dist. Mohali Punjab 135 days have elapsed,but still I have not received the status generated. It shows Due to some technical problems your request could not be processed. Please try after some time. I am suffering for gas cylinders because Agency are not ready to book gass cylinder untill I will not provide my Aadhar copy but after trying Agency is ready to give cylinder but more than double the amount.
Can anyone let me know when I will I get the aadhar card.
Arvind Kumar
umamaheswarikirthivasan

Oct 18, 2013

non generation of aadhar card

Myself and my wife enrolled for aadhar card on 13-08-2013 in hyderabad. 67 days have elapsed. But still we have not received the status generated. it shows under generation only. We are suffering a lot and for gas cylinders we are paying more than double the amount. Earlier also We enrolled twice and after 6 months the system showed due to technical reasons aadhar card could not be generated. We dont know what is technical flaw. My two sons received aadhar card within a month's time after enrollment. Why there is delay in our case? We lodged complaint to ap toll free No and also to toll free number Delhi but no fruitful results. I request to prioritise the complaint and ensure that the aadhar card is generated at the earliest.
Name:-Rajagopalan Kirthivasan enrollment No: ############## Date:=13-08-2013 12:12:32
Umamaheswari Kirthivasan enrollment No:-############## Date:-13/08/2013 12:16:52
An early action is solicuted
Kirthivasan
Hyderabad
hari111

Sep 26, 2013

Supreme Court said that aadhar card is not necessary is that true ?

Hi,I am hari studying degree second year. On 23/09/2013 SUPREME COURT said aadhaar card linking is not necessary for subsidies and services. Then when I want to renewal for my scholarship the website (http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/RenewalPrerequisite1314.do) is saying if you have an aadhar card then only you should apply for scholarship renewal. What is the mean what can I do. And I enrolled 4 times for aadhar card. Not yet received. Am I not eligible for scholarship and so many students too. Helpppppppp............. Thanking you.The enrollment numbers are

##############

08/08/2013 12:51:50

##############

############/30

and third one is i enrolled before 10 days that's why i am not giving that no.
Thanking You.
gargaekansh

Aug 27, 2013

Awaiting upload of information by the Enrolment Agency.

My name is Akansh Garg. I apply for the aadar card on 29-06-013.But till 27 -08-013 aadar card status is not clear.When i check for status it's showing "Awaiting upload of information by the Enrolment Agency."

My Aadar Card Application Details: -

Enrollment No. - ##############

Date - 29/06/2013 11:29:14

Akansh Garg
krishna.27

Aug 2, 2013

Aadhar card not received

I D.Krishna, not received the aadhar cards as we applied in on 09/04/2011. we are in need of aadhar cards urgently.so i request to give the aadhar cards as fast as possible. my enroll no is. ############## dt. 09/04/2011.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
D. Krishna
parvathiraghuraman

May 24, 2013

Non Receipt of AAdhar card

My Name : R.Parvathi,H.No1-7-5/F-29/SF/204,NSR Manikonda Heights,South kamalanagar,Hyderabad-500 062 My aadhrar enrolment No is : ############## Date: 21/02/2013 Time: 18:50:55 Enrolment Agency : Smart chip Limited. So far I have not received when i checked on line it is showing Awaiting information to be uploaded by the Agency, then I went 2nd time I took again photos : My enrolment ID is :############## Date:13/04/2013 Time: 10:08:12 ,Enrolment Agency Name is:MARS Telecom Systems Pvt ltd, this also so far i have not received aadhar card . When I checked on line it is showing same i.e.Awaiting information to be uploaded by the agency. LPG Gas connection is on my name only. Kindly arrange for my AADHAR card immediately and oblige. When I enrolled in 2011 May first time that card also sofar I have not received. My e-mail ID is :[email protected]
elumalai26581

Mar 11, 2013

completely perplexed about aadhar card

I am reciding in Hyderabad, I have not applied for Aadhar card yet, in the process of applying for the same. approached Hafeezpet, Mahilabhavan aadhar enrollment center on 9th March 2013 with filled in application form, they arrived at 10.00 AM in the morning and at 12.00 the power went out, with battery back up they managed the show till 1.00 PM after that they started making us move as they want to depart for lunch, but betweek 1.00 - 2.00 They were on the process of making aadhar enrollment for people who pay money by closing the door. but their timing for lunch is 1.30 - 2.30 PM. after lunch they arrived at 3.00 PM by the time the power went off, we have not received power untill 6.00. We return home with disappointment. Obviously they took leave on sunday and informed us that they will be back on monday (11.03.13), apart from long que and waiting, till 11.30 they did not turn around. We understood that Monday also they will not come. By visiting two more Aadhar centers only we came to know that Monday is an official holiday for them. Now,
(1) How many days, how many hours one should visit the Aadhar enrollment centers?
(2) The so called increased Aadhar centers are name sake only?
(3) If I would have been ready to pay money on 9th March itself, I would have acknowledged for Aadhar, Should I pay 500 INR to get Aadhar?
(4) There is no proper response and mannerism from the personnel who are in the Aadhar enrollment centers?
(5) The timing for them is very flexible 5 days a week, and merely 4 to 5 hrs a day or 20 forms, whoever is shorter and whatever the methodology takes maximum time!
(6) Instead of keeping this kind of Aadhar centers, government can directly take money from people for Aadhar enrollment process.
(7) If I keep on visiting the enrollment centers who will look after my job, how many days one will get leave from a private firm, I completely wasted my 3 days holiday only in the Aadhar process without any benefit?
(8) I have also booked online slot for registration today, but the center has not been opened, i will not be able to get the slot once again, and what shall I do now?