aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

tvijetha

Mar 5, 2013

Aadhar card issue

I'm Vijetha from hyderabad. Today I booked slot online for aadhar card, After generating an enrollment number, I read a statement that we compulsory bring our gas book or last received gas receipt.Our gas connection is on the name of my father who had expired long back and we haven't transferred the gas connection on my mother's name.So, the connection is still on my father's name.Are the aadhar card officials accept the receipt/gas book which is on the name of my father(who is no more)? Please help us.
Please let me know what steps do I have to take :(
waiting for your reply ..

Vijetha
UDAYAGIRI VIJAYA KUMAR

Feb 6, 2013

Not Dispatch of Aadhar Cards

hello sir/madam,

We are a family of four members..It has been over an year enrolling for the aadhar cards,,There is no response from the post office and other govt sectors..The enrollment ids of the cards are ############## dated 03/08/2011 time 10:35:13 ,############## dated 03/08/2011 time 10:37:16, ############## dated 03/08/2011 time 10:39:39, ############## dated 03/08/2011 time 10:27:52 It is really very necessary to require them for identity verification and official purposes..So i request you to dispatch the cards as soon as possible

P. Jagadeeswar reddy
UDAYAGIRI VIJAYA KUMAR

Feb 6, 2013

Not Received Aadar Card

hello sir/madam,

We are a family of four members..It has been over an year enrolling for the aadhar cards,,There is no response from the post office and other govt sectors..The enrollment ids of the cards are ############## dated 11/11/2011 time 13:33:02 ,############## dated 11/11/2011 time 13:20:23, ############## dated 11/11/2011 time 13:26:14 It is really very necessary to require them for identity verification and official purposes..So i request you to dispatch the cards as soon as possible

Bharathi & Chandra

Nov 25, 2012

dispatch of aadhar cards

We are a family of four members. It has been over a year enrolling for aadhar cards. There is no response from any organisation. The enrolment ids of the cards are ##############, ##############.I request you to kindly dispatch the cards as early as possible.
V Ramanathan

Feb 3, 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Venkata Ramanathan resident of "Ferozaguda,Phool Bagh Colony, Bowinpally, Andhra Pradesh.

Me & My family had applied for aadhar card together and we thank the government that all my family members had been issues AADHAR CARD. I would be grateful to them if they also take the pain of delivering the card to me.

In fact i had checked in the portal : portal.uidai.gov.in and i have got the confirmation that "Your aadhar card has been registered and aadhar letter will be generated shortly.

For checking the delivery status when i got in to the portal:http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/Speednettracking/Track/UIDTrack.aspx

I get a message: Sorry we could not find the item number in our system for this EID number.
Request you to kindly help in resolving this issue my
Enrolment no: 1111/1524/70274
Dated: 21/07/2011 16:00:45

V Ramanathan
Raju Srikanth

Jan 29, 2013

Aadhar card not received

I D.poojitha and D.sravan had not received the aadhar cards as we applied in on dec 9,2010.
we are in need of aadhar cards urgently.so i request to give the aadhar cards as fast as possible.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
d.poojitha,d.sravan.
bniranjanreddy

Jan 18, 2013

Aadhar card not recevied

I B.Niranjan reddy ,enrolment no:##############,date:15/06/2011,time:14:57:35.
I B.Santosha rani , erolment no:##############,date:15/06/2011,time:15:02:01.
still we didnot recevied the aadhar card. so please issue the card.

thanking you.

Jan 11, 2013

Aadhar Card Issue

My name is Raghunadh Punnamgalli. I and my grand mother have applied for Aadhar Card on 23/06/2011. But still we haven't received my Aadhar Cards yet. Please help us on this. If those are already returned back to Aadhar Authorities from local postal department please sent those back to my address. These are the details of us.

My Aadar Card Application Details: -

Enrollment No. - ##############

Date - 23/06/2011 10:31:35

My Grand mother Aadar Card Application Details : -

Enrollment No. - ##############

Date - 23/06/2011 10:40:40

Raghunadh P

Oct 2, 2012

Non receipt of aadhar carfd

I, V Kannan, resident of No208,Kakatiya Apartment 'road No.2,Habsiguda,Hyderabad,500007,along with my wife Mrs Sudhakannan, have registered for issue of aadhar card on 2ndJune 2011 under enrollment Nos.(1) ############## dated 02-06-2011 at 11.59.15 hrs and (2) ############## dated 02-06-2011 at 12.04.36 hrs at Kakatiya Club,Habsiguda,Hyderabad 500007.

We are yet to receive our cards.Despite several representations no action seems to have been initiated and intimated to us. Please take necessary immediaate steps to sendf our cards without any further mental strain to us.

Vkannan and

N Venkateswarlu

Aug 16, 2012

Aadhar Card not yet received

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I (N. Mohan Chand) S/o. Venkateswarlu, H.No. 1-10-1/218/40, Chakripuram Road No.2
Kushaiguda, ECIL Post, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad - 500 062, my Aadhar enrollment no. ############## date: 04/08/2011 10:21:45. As per Indian Postal information it shows Aadhar card is despatched through item no. UF043316016IN. dispatched date 21/03/2012 by ECIL Post office. But i am not received so far the Aadar Card. The Post man is telling you will get within 10 days like this last 6 months. Please cooperate and consider in this matter for getting Aadhar Card without delay.

N. Mohan Chand

Aug 9, 2012

dispatch of aadhar cards

hello sir/madam,

We are a family of four members..It has been over an year enrolling for the aadhar cards,,There is no response from the post office and other govt sectors..The enrollment ids of the cards are ##############,##############,01147,48..It is really very necessary to require them for identity verification and official purposes..So i request you to dispatch the cards as soon as possible