aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

virpalgrewal

May 27, 2021

Biomatric

Sir, I am Virpal Singh Grewal from Jagraon, District Ludhiana, Punjab... I am eligible for State Bima Yojna but when i visited bima centre they ask me to put my fingers on the biomatric machine but after repeating it my finger prints did not match.. so they boy ask me to update my biomatric finger print... i visited for updating and after update i again visit bima center but it was the same problem with me.. after few days i visited another centre but there was also same problem. after that i again updated my biomatric but after its updation i am facing same problem... i made a call to Aadhar customer care but they told me that my biomatric is updated..... so i am in confusion that who will solve my this problem. Please help me

Virpal Singh Grewal
Ajay0786

Oct 20, 2018

Asking for aadhar biometric

Sim operator asked to me for aadhar biometric for buying a new sim card aadhar card biometric is compulsory or not
Poornima M

Jul 26, 2018

Aadhaar suspended solution

Hai today I found the solution for Aadhaar suspended issue. Please go to www.uidai.gov.in and go for the option for update address online. Enter your Aadhaar number, name & captcha, click on send OTP. If OTP is received then your Aadhaar get authenticated automatically.

Please share this to all who are facing this issue

Poornima
mukherjeetanmoy

Jun 25, 2018

Finger print not matching

I Sri Tanmoy Mukherjee F/o Antara Mukherjee, have received unique ID no(############) in the name of my daughter(Antara Mukherjee). Now during any Aadhaar linked services, when she puts her finger for bio metric information, it is failed as her biometric record in the said Aadhaar no.is not supporting this finger print. She has again enrolled 2 to 3 times from different enrollment center
but the result are same. Please help me.

Tanmoy Mukherjee
e mail:- [email protected]
24/06/2018
Sravya yadala

Jun 9, 2018

Aadhar suspended due to biometrics integrity issue

My aadhar is deactivated due to biometrics issues. I already went to the aadhar center to to activate it.But it is not activated yet.
ibtesham

May 25, 2018

my aadhar is suspended due to biometics issue

Aadhar Suspended due to biometrics issue
I am unable to authenticate my aadhar when opening a bank account or taking a sim card. Even I tried to unlock my biometrics but it is showing the message as "Aadhaar suspended due to Biometrics integrity issue. Resident shall visit Permanent Enrolment Centre with document proofs for update. " I have updated my biometrics thrice and the requests has been processed successfully. Still I am facing the same problem with my aadhar. Please suggest the solution for this other than updating again.

my email id: [email protected]
Sikander Singh 1311

May 17, 2018

person not living in witch aadhar card address

aadhar card par jo address hai, us par koi esa person, jiska aadhar card hai wo nahi rehta, aadhar card no. ############hai, ya fir is aadhar number ka address thik kiya jaye ya fir isko cancel kiya jaye

May 17, 2018

Biometric integrity issue

Biometric integrity issue faced thrice for my mom and now we are not able to take passport for an urgent case because of adhar problem

Please provide a solution for this problem.

My email Id: [email protected]

Arun Joe
rmanohar

May 15, 2018

Biometric integrity issue

My aadhar card was deactivated without any notification. I visited an enrollment center and got biometrics done again. Now though the status of my aadhar card shows verified, I am not able to link it with PAN or any of my bank accounts.

On checking Aadhar update status it says 'Aadhaar suspended due to Biometrics integrity issue. Resident shall visit Permanent Enrolment Centre with document proofs for update.'

After getting this error I visited the same center where I had done my biometrics for updating Aadhar again with the Document proofs as was mentioned in the error and was shocked to know that the staff had no idea about this error and was not able to help me in any way.

This has become such a pain, esp considering linking aadhar is mandated. Kindly let me know what am I supposed to do next??

Please reply to
AnkitaKush

Apr 20, 2018

Aadhaar suspended due to biometric integrity issue

my mail id: [email protected]
srilakshmiM

Apr 2, 2018

reply to
Varnitha Reddy

Mar 29, 2018

Fingerprints not recognised

My fingerprints are not recognising at my college when they are taking for linking to EPASS for fee reimbursement. I completed my final year of B Tech in 2016 but the certificates are not issued due to lack of aadhaar authentication. My latest fingerprints are updated twice recently still no effect in the college. Please help me through any other procedure 3rd and 4th year scholarship has been stopped.
mudisetty Gangadhar

Mar 21, 2018

All my fingers prints shows poor qualiy

I am 21 years when I update my finger prints it shows poor quality fingerprints. I there any problem with this. Verification systems are available only at the Aadhaar registration centres. All other services like bank account linking, mobile linking, etc. depends only on biometric.Is there any solution with this . Please help.
Jayprakash Jaiswal

Mar 20, 2018

TAKING BRIBE

Dear Respected Sir / Madam

I inform to you there is taking illegal money Rs. 300. per person for aadhar card issuing,.

plz take legal action as soon possible ..

Add. Hari om properties , Bhau Paddaman bldg. indralok phase - 6 , Nr. Salom Hospital , Bhaynder east thane Maharashtra 401105.
Odin23

Mar 6, 2018

Aadhar biomatric issue

Vikas
hemanth kn

Feb 28, 2018

my aadhar biomatric not maching

sp please check rpy me
shuvamdutta

Feb 24, 2018

Finger print is not matching

My finger print is not matching in the Aadhar card..I want to change my date of birth in aadhar card and it will be as per my pan card..kindly help me out
sanjivani7

Feb 20, 2018

Biometricintegrity issue??

[email protected] is my mail id.
sanjivani7

Feb 20, 2018

Biometric integrity issue.

[email protected] is my mail id.
Kritika umesh

Feb 16, 2018

Biometrics not matching

My father's finger print is not matching with his Aadhar card, due to this he is not able to complete his KYC in banks. Please suggest.
H.S.SUBHADRA

Jan 30, 2018

AADHAR UPDATION APPLIED ON 12/12/17

I have applied for updation of My Aadhar card on 12/12/2017 @ 10:07:01am. URN no. ##############. Till date I have not received any intimation regarding updation of AAdhar card data.
Pl. Let me know the status.
Jagpreet1978

fingerprints with old age

manojkrindia

Jan 14, 2018

biometric is match is match with other person who have died before 2 year

my biometric is match with the other person who have already died before 2 years and my aadhar card is not generated due to this proble what can i do for making my aadhar card
[email protected] plz give me suggestion regarding that
GirishGangadharan

Jan 11, 2018

Aadhaar system fails to detect finger print for fading fingerprints of old people

My mother is facing difficulty in having her fingerprints matched. Since with old age, the fingerprints start fading, we need to have some solution for the same. Other types of verification systems are available anywhere except for the Aadhaar registration centres. All other services like bank account linking, mobile linking, life certificate for pension etc. depends solely on biometric. She even visited Aadhar registration centres for revalidification of biometric but with fading fingerprints, she could not find any success with it. Please help.

My e-mail id is [email protected]