abc cargo

Saudi Arabia

Consumer complaints and reviews about abc cargo

shrusuru67

Jun 9, 2021

Non delivereid parcels

ABC cargo is one of the cheated cargo services, don't believe colour advertisements & low rates, delivery of parcel still not delivered from last 6 months, whenever called postpone dates, there is no separate customer feedback their web site avoided damages.
They saying seized by customs parcels, this means these people have doubtful activity, which we don't know.

Spread maximum other peoples to get cheat to save money
Makkars

May 22, 2021

Worst Cargo Company

The worst cargo company in Dubai. We sent a courier which was meant to reach Australia in 5 days.
We called the company to follow up on the 6th day and we get to know that the shipment is still in Dubai.
The staff are totally clueless and unprofessional and lack knowledge.
Trust me there are much better cargo companies in Dubai. Save yourself don't deal with these guys
Gsajid

May 18, 2021

ABC Courier

All whoever facing with ABC courier not delivered let’s gather to make complaints against the company..let’s connect

May 13, 2021

ABC Cargo

Very bad service and no proper update back.
its my worst idea to opt this cargo service, wont suggest any one this

May 13, 2021

ABC Cargo

Very pathetic service. customer service and all very poor. I opted express cargo to deliver my things fast. (10-15 Days)
Till now not received.
Not a proper update from customer care also. I have done a big mistake.
Wont suggest any one ABC cargo
asif77ma

Apr 13, 2021

Shipment not delivered, ongoing delay and no response

Absolutely pathetic service these guys (ABC cargo), no promises are kept , shipment is continuously delayed and no follow up/information from ABC. Even after the agreed delivery period lapsed, they are not able to tell a delivery date for item sent.
NEVER EVER USE THEM. bunch of idiots
Bhagwan200

Apr 12, 2021

About service

Very Very bad service
Charging for airfreight cargo but delivered too much late more then sea cargo time
Worst worst service don't send any courier from this company
Antony19870

Mar 11, 2021

AAQW23652

Dear all,

Never use abc cargo ... all back end team not supporting at all .. mr Abilash and mr Nishad

Using high voice with customers

They never give any solution

05-12-2020 to 11-03-2021 it’s not reached

They will not bother at all
Eloysia coutinho

Mar 11, 2021

Missing and damaged things

But I am not satisfied with u because you people made my cargo reach in 3 months as I had put air cargo It was a big mistake paying so much of the dirahms out there and that I had 8 boxes n it took 3 months to reach at my place n that too with damage and all my expensive things were removed n wen I called at the agency y u removed my things they are asking me how u came to know that we removed or if we removed I said I have the list of all the things which were packed n they said we will solve the issue but y u people do like this wat u will get by doing this we earn money by doing so much hard work n u do like this not good walah I jus want to tell the people jus don't go with their agency they say they will put air cargo n u will receive it in 3 months does air cargo take this much time n that too with missing n damage things you people jus sit n think how we must be earning money n very rude lady staff in Al fahidi office very rude does not want to solve any of the issue really rude n bad staff with bad agency please people don't go with ABC any time they will only eat money that's it thank you
Shaxx

Feb 7, 2021

Pathetic and poor service

Poor and pathetic service and improper customer service,you people just cheat the customer with false timing and commitment its been more than a month and a air cargo hasnt been delivered.dont cheat with the customer if you cannot fullfil the shipment.
Prashanth###9

Feb 6, 2021

Not delivered

I have sent the air cargo using ABC from dubai on 22.12.2020

and its 06.02.2021 still the items not delivered

never use ABC Cargo ..... its the second time they have delayed

They are cheaters.... they are good only in marketing

Opt for something better even if the price is more, but not ABC

Thanks...
Urvashi133

Sep 14, 2019

Cargo not delivered

I Urvashi Khona using your cargo services had sent my belongings on 31st of May 2019. The cargo details are TR No. 100381412400003, HWB NO. AQ 24532. I am unable to track the cargo online can you kindly let me know why haven’t I received my cargo yet and when I am expecting to receive it. ABC cargo Dubai
Urvashi133

Sep 14, 2019

Cargo not delivered

Gopal63

Aug 16, 2019

Cargo not reached from Dubai to Bangalore India

I sent my house articles by sea cargo in ABC CARGO on 24 May 2019 and it is not yet reached Bangalore. ABC India staff does not picks mobile also. ABC India informed me that the cargo reached to Mumbai on 17th Jun 2019 and since then no communication. Please help me to how to proceed further.

The reference HWB No is SAQ22434.

I do not want to drop the matter. I am ready to go to any level to get my cargo in Bangalore.
D786Khan

Jan 17, 2019

Cargo is not delivered

I send the cargo on 23/12/2018 but cargo still not delivered can you please kindly track the cargo and inform me when will we get
Mobile:+966554549530

Waiting for your advice

Cargo is not delivered

Radiancy

Dec 21, 2018

Courier not delivered

My courier no AAQ13889 has been taken from my address on 22 November 2018 and till now my family at back home have not received it.
rahul.mishra123

Oct 23, 2018

invoice no AMZB-2060

Dear ABC courier support !

My invoice number AMZB-2060 dated 13/09/2016, service mode -INDIAN D2D AIR, WE received only one box on dated 5/10/2018 by GATI KWE courier company.

one box delivery is pending. when ever i visit the ABC AUH branch or call them they promise the delivery next day but till now no development.

please do the needful

Rahul Mishra
shinukannothu

Oct 15, 2018

CARGO NOT RECEIVED

I have couriered 4 boxes on 04.09.18,(INV#AAQB-1465) 3 boxes received but the last box has not yet received and your teammates providing some vague information like material clearing through bangalore custom on last week and now its going to clear from Delhi etc. after 40 days of delay your company should have the courtesy to give a confirmation that when it would be delivered.

request you to track the shipment and arrange the delivery before 24.10.18 else i need my money and material back in Dubai on or before 30.10.18,

Hope you will consider this complaint and take immediate action to resolve.
SONIADS

May 15, 2018

Cargo not Received since 2 months

Dear All complainants on this Page.

I think ABC Cargo is fraud. They steal the item and sell it. Thats the reason,cargo does not reach its destination. The name of ABC cargo should be ABC fraud.

Please you fraud people tell me when i will get my cargo . I have sent 70 Kg cargo in Feb until now you have not delivered it. Every time saying that it is with Custom. If you you people dont have capacity then close your company.

Dear all on this page,

I am filing complaint in UAE so that at least they are out of UAE. All of you also file police complaints in respective country, so that such fraud people are out of that country. Unless we take a move these people will not learn a lesson.

regards,
VICTIM.
SONIADS

May 15, 2018

Cargo not Received since 2 months

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I am forced to file a police complaint because i Have sent cargo on Mid February and has not reached its destination till date.

This worst Cargo in the world and makes only false commitments. I have also fear that my cargo has been lost or stolen by ABC cargo people. Thats the reason they are not delivering it. I have inform all in the world that please dont use this cargo at any cost.

VICTIM
PravallikaReddy

Mar 3, 2018

Broken tv

Worst shipping/Fraud
One of my family member who lives in riyadh they have sent a samsung curved tv 49 inches to Bangalore through "ABC CARGO"with insurance.At the time of delivery they said there is no open delivery for this ,we took the parcel and we opened it with full of excitement and we found it as broken at the end screen was not good.There is no option with us my family member who lives in riyadh he went to that office immediately and gave complaint on the issue.They said they will take tv and they will refund but it has been 5 months Everytime he goes to office they will say same thing but no response till now.We don't know what to do now.We are paying a huge amount for shipping what is the use of this.Atleast they should response to customers how come people will believe on these companies.Dont go with Abc cargo.It is the worst shipping company totally got disappointed.!!
smashu

Feb 19, 2018

Lost 35kg cargo due to negligence of ABC Cargo

Subject: Complaint letter
I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company. It was on4th Nov 2017 that I booked a freight service with your company that promised to deliver my cargo at Mangalore. The details of my cargo shipment, receipt etc are as hereunder.
INV - HWB No. VJM 2913 Dated 4th Nov 2017
I had handed over 2 Cartons (35.300 kg and 16.1kg each) to the BurDubai Meena Building Branch for dispatch.
When the cargo reached the destination on 1st Jan 2018, I was utterly shocked to observe that the goods sent from Dubai and the goods dispatched to my destination were completely different. What I received was 2 cartons: One of 16.1 kg and the other carton consisted of a wheelchair instead of the 35.3 Kg carton with my personal goods.
I am definite that there has been some shoddy work at your end that has resulted in me receiving someone else’s goods instead of mine. To my good luck, I was at home when the delivery was done and I opened the carton sensing that something was out of place. When I saw that the other carton consisted of a wheelchair, I refused to accept the package on the spot. Your representative offered nothing by way of apology when I confronted him with the matter.
I am most annoyed that I trusted a reputed firm like yours to deliver the right goods to the destination. My impression of ABC Courier Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how I will get back my precious cargo. To let you know, till date there has been no response from ABC cargo for my mails, calls and messages.
I trust this is not the way That ABC cargo wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I have sent several cartons of cargo earlier and have never encountered such a situation before.
I am going to take up the matter with the higher ups and also expose you on social media if you do not take remedial measures at the earliest and see that the cargo that is rightfully mine is delivered at the earliest.
I am going to launch a formal complaint to Economic Department to cancel their trade license.

I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
khader basha

Feb 21, 2017

MY CARGO IS NOT RECIVED

I send 2 boxes around from Riyadh ishara rail batha through ABC cargo on 30/05/2016 still i didn't received any boxes i called many time in Riyadh office mobile is switched off and India both but they didn't any response in Riyadh office also closed and then many time calls all contact but no answer

BILL NO.HWB no.162676
Email Adress : [email protected]
Riyadh mobile number 0564702391
India contact number :9966391391

Feb 2, 2017

cargo not received

Where is my cargo.I send 13 boxes cartoon through ABC CARGO from AL JUBAIL (k.S.A) to NEW DELHI in the
month of JUNE 2015. Already 19 months have passed but still i did not received a single one. My details are
1. HWB 404699 7 cartoons date 6/6/2015
2. HWB 404746 4 cartoons date 17/6/2015
3. HWB 404753 2 cartoons date 20/6/2015
I tried many times to contact ABC cargo but no response from your side. You have closed all your offices,phones
and netservice down. I request you please give reply whether I will get my cargo or not.
thanks
(91)9560435216/ 9911449016

Jan 2, 2017

Cargo not received

I send 13boxes cargo through ABC Cargo from al Jubail to New Delhi in the month of june2015. Still I didn't received a single box. ABC Cargo has closed all offices and contact phone numbers. I am unable to contact them and I don't. know about my cargo. My cargo Details are date6/6/2015 bill no. 404699(7boxes), 17/6/2015. Bill no404746(4boxes) and 23/6/2015(2boxes). I don't know whether I will get my cargo or not.
New Delhi