ABC Cargo Sharjah UAE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ABC Cargo Sharjah UAE

Oct 14, 2021

Cargo spoild due to negligance of Abc cargo sharjah

I have sent all details on email regarding my refund. But Abc cargo sharjah staff not replying. My cargo came after 10 long months. Its all spoiled wit ants and bugs in it. My hard earned items are all messed n spoiled. Please do not send cargo through ABC cargo service. They are not worth. Rubbish staff. No manners. People be aware or you also face all things i have gone through. Plz plz do not go for ABC cargo sharjah. Its worst service.

Cargo spoild due to negligance of Abc cargo sharjah Cargo spoild due to negligance of Abc cargo sharjah Cargo spoild due to negligance of Abc cargo sharjah Cargo spoild due to negligance of Abc cargo sharjah

Oct 13, 2021

Spoiled cargo due to ABC sharjah

People be aware of Abc cago Sharjah. I received my cargo yesterday after 10 months. My all food items are spoiled along with cloths and other things. All ants n bugs were in the cargo. My hard earned items are spoiled. I want refund of my spoiled items. Abc cargo sharjah had not realeased our cargo because we constantly called them asking for our things so their staff gave me warning that we will not release your cargo. This is non- sense. I want my refund of spoiled items due to negligance of ABC cargo sharjah. Worst service. Cheap staff. No manners to talk with customers.

Spoiled cargo due to ABC sharjah Spoiled cargo due to ABC sharjah Spoiled cargo due to ABC sharjah Spoiled cargo due to ABC sharjah Spoiled cargo due to ABC sharjah

Oct 4, 2021

Cargo not received

People's be aware of ABC cargo. They r frauds. I hav not received my cargo send in dec 2020 from Sharjah UAE. Every month I call I always get same reply that it will come next month. Now 10 months r passed. Niether they update about it. They don't even talk properly when I call.
Pls avoid sending cargo from ABC.
Very bad experience. Bad service. Bad employees. Pls share it to all ur frnds n relatives. I also hav informed my frnds n relatives.

Reagan Dmello