ace2three

Consumer complaints and reviews about ace2three

Roopz89

Sep 16, 2020

Recharged amount not reflecting in my Ace2three account

I have recharged with Rs. 25 through upi today, it's not showing into my Ace2three Account

User name -rameshcsoni
Number -9999380352

Recharged amount not reflecting in my Ace2three account

we2one

May 16, 2019

Redeem fraud

I am playing in ace 2 three for more than 5 years for free games. They added 50 rupees for referred a phone number from that I won 400 and I redeemed 400 rupees it came to my account in 3 days now before 8th May I won 6000 rupees an applied for redeem 5000 rupees, now more than 1 week gone. Money not deposited in my account and there is no cancel redeem option too in the game. It is still showing status pending. Here is the screenshot as proof.
I can accept ace2three.com is a real fraud company. Do some thing for my 5000. Spent invaluable time to get this 5000

Redeem fraud

srinumanikanta531

Nov 5, 2017

Fraud games

Hi ,

I'm writing this complaint regarding online money games especially ace2three.com

As you all know it is very famous online rummy game site, I would like to people know how they are cheating people and doing business in crores

Defects in this site:
1. One player can able join in single table with 2 or 3 different accounts with different networks there by changing entire game.

Ace2three will say there is an anti fraud system to detect those but it won't work even with 30% accuracy

2. Ace2three itself having players
3. Ace2three despence good cards for star players there by it retains players.

List goes on.....

I request govt officials should have security checks on this type online money games especially ace2three and should ban these type of fraudulent sites all over India as like in telagana state.

Need media support as well to ban this type sites

I would like to appreciate Telangana govt for taking initiative step to ban all online money games. Hope to see this should be happen all over India

Thank you jai hind.
Siddabathuni Durga sagar

Jul 21, 2016

Cheating

The Complaint Board,

Please take action on Ace2Three team for cheating people due to their technical problems in gaming site.
Please refer lot of complaints registered on this in below mentioned.

Many people lost their money, time and career by spending time and money in this gaming site.I am also one of the victim in this.

Do justice to victims and please don't encourage this type of sites and spread awareness of their frauds. Government has to take action on this not to repeat this once again. Many people lost their money in lakhs.

Durga Sagar
Mail ID: [email protected]
vickyguru999

Dec 24, 2014

ace2three

i will be with u for against ace2three site , they cheatinggg membersss very cruely , bloodsuckin ownersss, think some politician supports for them , otherwise, this could not be possible, we have to do something aginst this site , they cheatinggg crores daily , this is not a simple matter, reply
vickyguru999