ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Akumnm

Aug 11, 2018

Internet not working from last 5 days

ACT provide such a bad service, never thought I would come across such situation. And they respond in such a way that they gonna fix the issue in a second. For every call they will repeat the same statement. I called in morning, they said it will be fixed by evening. And in the evening they will say it will be fixed by tomorrow morning. And the same thing happening everyday and 5 days are gone. Then technical guy showed up once and said wire is damaged. He left that moment saying he will come back with new wire. After an hour he called me and said we will fix it by tomorrow, means Sunday. What the ### is wrong with these bloody assholes. ## ###. I am sure another week will be gone and it will not be fixed by then also. Better to move to another connection, rather than arguing with assholes.
Medico2008

Aug 10, 2018

Fraud company not refunding money

ACT Broadband looks like a fraud company has taken advance and installation charges , but not installed after 20 days also . Given so many complaints to it's dumb customer care for refund , but now also this fraud company not responding or refunding money. I request others not to get cheated by this company like us.

Poor service

I'm with ACT last 4 months, seems to be I raised 3 complaints, now the situation is Seems to be today is the second day where I don't have internet connection.. I tried to call to customer care to know about the status of my issues they repeatedly telling there is an issue team working on it .. I surprised they crossed the SLA but never called back to customer to update the status.

When I called they told me we can't provide the update every 2-3 hrs..when I asked this is your work to update us but they started to arguing which I never faced before..when I asked passed call to supervisor they told they are bzy can't talk now.

Such a shameless support.. I strongly recommended do not chose to ACT it's a big cheater..

Mob-9790964634

ACT internet not

Horrible Support

Srkanthi D

Aug 6, 2018

Hopeless Service

I lodged a complaint on 2nd August regarding connectivity failure on 2nd August. As usual, I was assured that the issue would be sorted at the earliest, within 24 hours for sure.There was no resolution after 24 hours.

Upon followup, I was assured that the issue would be sorted by 2 pm on 3rd August. Again the connection was not restored by 2 pm. Upon follow up, I was assured that the issue was being sorted and for sure would be corrected by 7 pm.But it was not resolved.

This cycle of giving assurances of resolution by 2 pm and 7 pm continued for the next two days, i.e. on 4th and 5th August. But, nothing was done.

Suddenly, on 6th August, I received a message that the issue had been resolved, the complaint was closed asking for feedback. Shockingly, the issue had not been corrected as claimed. THE CONNECTION HAD NOT BEEN RESTORED, FIFTH DAY IN A ROW, and then the FALSE CLAIM that it had been corrected.

I have complained again now, and have been given assurance that the issue would be corrected.

I work from home and this unprofessional customer service has caused severe damage to me.

I demand an explanation from ACT.

Aug 3, 2018

RE: Connection not provide after receiving cash.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Aug 3, 2018

RE: Connection not provided after taking cash

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

RE: Poor service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you.

RE: No internet connection since 24 hours

christy Denzil

Connection not provide after receiving cash.
I paid for Act broadband connection on 17/7/2017, he promised me he will give the connection after two days, I'm calling from past 2 days he is giving all bull shit reasons and now he is not answering my calls, His name is Keshav 8884414680. Please someone help me out

account number ############
christy Denzil

Aug 2, 2018

Connection not provided after taking cash

Connection not provided after receiving cash.

Received an SMS that my account no is ############

RE: Act connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Dharhini

Aug 1, 2018

Poor service

We taking a connection in chrompet Chennai and it's for office connection, every month we facing an issue with broad band connection. Monthly 4 times our connection will disconnect. We are so much tired to making complaint in customer care. No proper response from service man.

Do you people thinking we are fools. If connection is disconnected often is acceptable.. every week we are facing. Is this your professional way. Customer care took complain and says rectify within 24hrs.. but nothing happen in 24hrs.

If delayed to making payment even a day you are charging penalty. Because of your unprofessional we lost more days without internet.

Your service man's are most irresponsible. How evey week connection will disconnect.. is this your service?

Waste of time and waste of money

Please don't go with act fibernet connection
lokesh.gupta

Jul 31, 2018

No internet connection since 24 hours

No internet connection from past 24 hrs. Act fibernet customer care wire has been cut off because of some construction nearby and the electrician will move box to a new place. I want to ask if you can install a new connection in 2-3 hours why you can't move same box in same amount of time. That is your CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I was told before that you may have a lighting internet speed but you don't have a good customer service and you PROVED IT!
Ticket number is - 10217767957
sivakumar54

Jul 30, 2018

Act connection

I have initiated act internet connection on 6th july. I hve filled up the application form and paid the installment.
Till date i have never recieved the connection. I have initiated refund of money on 20th july. Kindly help to process the refund of money.
Details:
Registered number : 7829369296

Siva

Jul 30, 2018

RE: Payment made no service

Heartyalex

Jul 28, 2018

Payment made no service

I made a new internet connection registration with Act broadband through the app for paying INR 2018. Attached is the reference details pertaining the payment. the act broadband personnel did not give me a call back or no services offered. I sent an email 3-4 times and I still did not receive any response. Only automatic replies. My email for refund was not addressed.

Payment made no service

sunil_dn

Jul 28, 2018

No Internet connectivity

I took new connection from Act broadband a week ago. From past 3 days no Internet connectivity. I have raised complaint and called several times. They are big liers all they say it will be resolved in 1 day but no technician visited till date.
Complaint numbers are 10217683900, 10217703089
Please suggest not to go for ACT broadband.
Sanu

Jul 27, 2018

Connection not provide after receiving cash.

I paid for Act broadband connection on 17/7/2017, he promised me he will give the connection after two days, I'm calling from past 10 days he is giving all bull shit reasons, from last 3 days he is not answering my calls, His name is Keshav 8884414680. Please someone help me out

VUthappa

Jul 26, 2018

VERY BAD AND POOR SERVICE / NO RESPONSE

I have been using ACT broadband service for a while, I had paid for 6 months plan in advance. All of a sudden internet stopped working, when I logged a complaint they said that there was a fiber cut and 8 other people were affected by this issue. But even after one week they were not able to fix the issue and they kept closing the service request without confirming with me if the issue is resolved or not.
I had to follow up with the customer care every single day to check the status of my issue. The customer care were very rude to me and lie a lot telling that they will request back end team to give me a call back but no one had the courtesy to respond back to me.
I was very irritated as I was unable to work from home and requested for disconnection of the service. I have placed this request on 18th July 2018 and today is 26th July still I have not heard form anyone. They say that their SLA is 3 days for the disconnection but I have been completely ignored. If I call customer care they say that they have to check with a different team, place the call on hold for 3-5 mins and then directly disconnects the call (Agent named Ashish - very cranky and rude).
I still wonder if ACT call center have quality audits or not? are our call being recorded for quality audits?Are the people working aware of such a thing?

My main issue is that ACT is not willing to refund my money and they are not disconnecting my service.
What do I do next?

MY ACT complaints - 10217542174 / 10217515824 / 10217496740

Jul 24, 2018

RE: Payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share city name below. We will look into this for you.

Ranjinijn

Jul 22, 2018

Payment

I have a act broadband of 6 month plan. Recently I had raised a complaint for shifting my modem from room to another room. They never said they would charge. While doing the work also they never informed. Now in month end they are saying it's 650. Just for moving the wires. When tried to contact customer service they close the ticket blindly. Now that they have stopped the net. Please help.

Ranjini

Jul 21, 2018

RE: New connection pending

Jul 21, 2018

RE: broadband.act@gmail.com

Mantri Builders - Pre emi and full amount not settled
    Mantri has not paid my Pre emi nor have they paid my...
    Unknown UPI transactions. - debited money without mu permission
    sir unknown debited in my account amount of 5000 to 10000
    Airtel - Network problem
    Sir mere gaon salempur(209402) jo ki kanpur nagar me...
    Bihar State Pollution control Board - Air Pollution
    Dear Sir, My self-Jitendra Kumar(BPCL Depo...
    Registration Card for my vehicle - RC book doesn't received
    Hi Team, My vehicle registration number is MH12RR8707....
    TSRTC - Provide bus timing as usual as same on the moth of may,...
    Before the busses are running good. Since from the past...
    INVICTUS - Cheated company
    I am imran writing to express note for social media and...
    Complaint - Ladies Hostel in Chennai - Sri Womens Hostel -Indiranagar
    My Friend Staying in Sri Womens Hostel near prime mart,...