ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Oct 17, 2019

RE: INTERNET NOT WORKING

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
Nehha singh

Oct 15, 2019

False commitments made to sell their service

I was very upset with act service as the internet used to be down for almost 15 days a month and had disconnected it. I got a call from one of their executives Mr.Vijay, who promised me wave off of previous bills, 1500gb data per month, 150mbps speed for Rs.1390 approximately inclusive of taxes. I had asked Mr.vijay to send me an official email with this commitment made and was informed they are not provided with any such facility by the company to do so.
Once I agreed and got the connection, they have sent me a bill of RS.2246 in a month, and given me 800gb data per month.
I have been trying to reach the call.center from 3 days. In Every call it takes a minimum of 13 mins to reach the executive to explain my issue, they tell me they will arrange for a call back within 24 hours. E after which I don't hear from them.at all..
Every executive I speak to gives me a different version of the offer promised to me.

My account no is : ############
suchayan27

Oct 13, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING

Every month ACT will deliberately disconnect Internet for couple of days by saying some lame reasons.

Whenever I will call up customer care, those guys will say 48 hours and disconnect the call, If I ask them for escalation they will disconnect the call there itself.

These are the below mentioned support executives who were veey rude.

a) LATHA
b) BARSHA
c) MICHAEL

They are charging for the entire month and every month they are disconnecting for 2 days or more.

I need my entire money back.

Oct 9, 2019

RE: Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Lakshmidevi P

Oct 6, 2019

Internet not working

The internet service has not been working and it just suddenly gets disconnected from nowhere..... That is causing a lot of problem.... Please kindly fix it soon within today.
nav20

Billing issue

I have contacted ACT customer care and even the NODAL team to have my billing issue resolved. I wonder if there are any human beings working in the back end department or just some dumb computers????

Do you have any ethics ? Do you people have any commitment towards your customers?

I experienced this the very first time I contacted your Bangalore nodal team. The phone number was non stop busy for 3 - 4 days and the email response was pathetic, just a simple "Dont worry, we will help you".

While taking a new connection I was informed by your representative that there is some problem at your end and hence will take some time. But when it went beyond 10 days or so, I informed your rep and also your customer service agents that I cannot wait any further without an internet connection, and hence I would rather go for a refund. That is when your representative told me that I could use my existing cable connection until it expires, and then I could start using ACT broadband after that. I agreed to this.

I was also asked to not login until then as the account would start ticking if I did that, which is what I did. If you see your records, you will notice that I never used your connection until 15th September.

But I later got a message saying that I have completed my 1 month usage and this is my 2nd month???

I have contacted your customer care at least 7-8 times and every time I was told that somebody will contact me in a day or two, but every single time your billing team just closed the ticket without even addressing it!!

This will be my final message to you people. If this is not handled correctly then I will be including all the other relevant escalation channels to have this escalated to the highest level possible.

Below are just a few of the SR #s

SR10227015748573
SR10230904773442
SR10230786177076
SR10227015748798
SR10230904695916

Oct 4, 2019

SR10230762245122 - it's been 2years still you guys are unable to fix the problem - WORST ACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

My ticket is open from days:

Dear Customer, your complaint with reference number SR10230762245122 will be attended today by our engineer RAMITH .We will attempt to resolve the complaint by End of Day today. Thank you for your patience. Team ACT

If you check my previous tickets, I have been raising tickets every month. IF YOU CANNOT GIVE PERMANENT FIX THEN DO LET ME KNOW, I WILL LOOK FOR BETTER SERVICE PROVIDER.

This is no annoying, even after raising a ticket customer needs to chase you guys to check for the status.

I WANT TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL POSSIBLE. EVER SINCE I GOT THE CONNECTION I HAVE BEEN FACING SAME ISSUE.

IT TIME FOR ME TO DISCONNECTED THE CONNECTION AND GO FOR BETTER SERVICE PROVIDER.

Vinay Ravikanth
Ph: 9916257759
Actserviceterrible

Worst Internet service.

I just got new connection a day before and very next day my internet stopped working.

I paid for 6 months in advance and now I'm terrified.

Customer care, when I registered complaint they said it will be resolved in 24 hrs when I called them today they said it will take 48 hrs.

Worst thing is they keep on saying it will be resolved on priority but they even don't tell when technician will come to my place or I don't get any SMS with technician number.

Above all this things who d hell is going to pay me for 48 hrs of down time as I will be using other costly data service during this time. And I fear in 6 months there will be 2 months of down time.

They don't have any options to discontinue connection in 15 days if service not satisfactory.

Most unorganized and pathetic service provided by ACT.

I am thinking to file consumer complaint and make them pay for down time.

#SR1013086699043 and SR10130866146622

No internet connection

I have given a complaint on 2nd Oct 2019, Ticket# SR10130839300712.

I received a response stating it will closed by 10/03/2019 6:00PM. I still did not receive a call from your team about this issue. I have called twice to your customer care and they said it was already assigned to an agent and they cannot share the agent detail.

If it is already assigned to the Agent, then what is you agent doing. I did not receive any call or any message about any delay in service.

My payment due date is on 10th of every month, however i receive payment reminders every day from 1st of month. but when it comes to your service there is no response.

This has become a continuous issue from Act Fiber now. Therefore, I have decided to change the network to some other network.

Please get this fixed immediately or send your technician to remove you connect from my home.
nenitin

Delay in installation

I have ordered act broadband on sunday (29-09-2019) but still not installed. And there no correct response on any days. This is really not acceptable. Look into this issue.
mdkhazavali

Net connectivity

Net not working since installation.1 week no one is doing service.My mobile no 9848355986.Please resolve on priority

RE: No response even for a New Connection

ACT Fibernet
venkata Bharath

Oct 2, 2019

WORST SUPPORT FOR NEW CONNECTION

I have taken a new connection in Hyderabad on september 28th 2019. A guy came and laid the wire and went off and today is october 2nd 2019 till now there is no internet connection given its more than 6 days to give a new connection, I have contacted your customer care many times and no use till now. ACT team has taken 6 months of amount at a single time and till no internet provided.
The problem is no username and password has been generated to my account.

Such a worst and pathetic support i have ever seen.

Complaint Number - HR10130707985532
My Account ID - ############
SudhaNuthalapati

Oct 1, 2019

No response even for a New Connection

I had called the customer service for a new connection. They did explain the plans in detail. As i was in dire need of Internet connection for home, i went ahead and booked & paid for the connection online. A service executive came home after 2 days to collect some documents & details and that's it !! There is absolutely no response from the ACT team.Their Call Centre lines are always busy & so are all the escalation numbers. Whenever I call, it says more than 30 customers in queue. This did not happen when i called for the inquiry; looks like they have purposefully blocked the number. I had a Sales Executive's number. After I informed my problem, she too stopped responding. Now I am left clueless as to how to proceed further. This is completely unacceptable. Feel like they have just cheated me of my money. My only option is to head to their office & demand payback. I strongly do not recommend ACT Fibernet due to their pathetic customer service.

Oct 1, 2019

RE: Too Laid Back and Poor Service and App Standards

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

ACT Fibernet

Sep 30, 2019

RE: Act board frequent disconnection

shakir47

Sep 29, 2019

Too Laid Back and Poor Service and App Standards

I have now raised a second disconnection request to act in 2years. Last time I had disconnected in 2017 and had been fairly happy with my new Airtel connection as far as service addressal was concerned .

Then I switched to act as I had moved and speed plan was not available with Airtel.

The reconnection took 2weeks+ was also full of issues but one year down the line I think I'm happier with a lower speed in place of a better service.

"Act customer care doesn't bother to retain the customers while Airtel does too much and so no matter good the internet experience you make it's always the end user experience that counts"

I won't bother with my issue now as I think it's past the discussion point but just so that people concerned learn a bit as I was asked by the customer care team.

Your ACT Fibernet Ticket no:SR10230695045364 has been registered . Our team will ensure fastest possible action.
Mykill

Sep 29, 2019

Internet Disconnection

I have joined this internet service since Dec of 2018, From then till date complaints have been registered every month except for 1 month(Aug 2019), but this month I have registered 3 complaints, Given that the TAT(Turn Around Time) to fix the issue is 24hrs, Last 2 Complaints have taken more than 24hrs to fix, please have this refunded asap also get this issue of disconnection every month sorted before I change my internet provider, There are better providers and services out there, Keeping in mind that I have been a customer with ACT since 2010 to 2013 in Bangalore, 2015 to 2018 in Bangalore again, 2018 Dec till date in Chennai, Initially when the service started out, just like every other provider they were exceptional, now the quality of service is deteriorated, The helpline contact number gets disconnected or the people disconnect the call if the customer is unhappy, Nodal officer in Chennai is of no help, I have spoken to the lady in Chennai from the nodal office multiple times, addressing my concerns hoping for some action, what I get in return is false promises and disconnecting my calls deliberately, Am losing my patience and vocing my concerns through the forum, hoping again that this might have an effect.

Adding below all my registered complaint number since 2018 Dec.

SR1034624533067 MAR 2019
SR1035879815131 MAY 2019
SR1035879842532 MAY 2019
SR1035942644182 MAY 2019
SR1037007334002 JUN 2019
SR1037184670202 JUN 2019 AFTER 9.00AM(RESOLVED BY 3.00pm)
SR1037308689721 JUN 2019 WAIVER REQUEST CANCELLED
SR1037308689682 JUN 2019
SR1037308689721 JUN2019 REOPENED WAIVER TICKET(CLOED THE SAME DAY AGAIN)
SR1038731630932 JULY 2019
SR1038735272955 JULY 2019
SR1038735272960 JULY 2019
SR10310551943562 JULY 2019
SR10310554368375 JULY 2019
SR10311385000992 AUG 2019
SR10325549242962 SEP 2019 AFTER 9.00AM(RESOLVED BY 6.00pm)
SR10329578724872 SEP 2019
SR10330674601942 SEP 2019 YET TO RESOLVED

Michael.
Vijayeeta

Sep 27, 2019

Act board frequent disconnection

From the month of June till today I have been raising internet disconnectivity complaint. Only reason I took act was because of their internet speed. Before this I had Airtel and I don't remember calling their customer care any time to raise a complain for disconnectivity. I regret because I don't see a significant difference in speed with act either and disconnectivity issues are really getting on my nerves now. It's become like hathway.

Sep 24, 2019

RE: no internet

Sep 24, 2019

RE: No refund

Sai Honey 1

Sep 22, 2019

No refund

Hi we used to stay in guntur and we had to shift to differentnplace where ACT in not available currently.So we asked to disconnect and reqsested for refund.We paid more than required amount for 6months and they told me bill be sent through mail and no official bill was sent.So the extra money was credited in ACT account which can be used to buy extra net(According to ACT rules).As there is no use of that we asked for refund.2months we have raised 5 tickets but no response from customer care.The local person spoke very rudely.first they told it was silly 700rs and not a big deal i shouted at him Asking him to know value of money and respect customer he apolozised me for his behaviour.Later on after few days other person told it was 450rs only and according to rules they wont credit back.
I dont understand their attitude towards customer they dont give bills(Thank go i have done bank transfer which can be showed during any trail) no refund of amount which against all rules.They will not solve tickets they stopped responding and shut down my calls.Pathetic customer care beware everyone before landing into this service

Sep 21, 2019

RE: Not able to use the internet

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue.

devendra__singh

Sep 21, 2019

no internet

its showing that connected,no internet.
ajydjoe

Sep 20, 2019

Fake Assurance

Worst experience I have had.
Fake promises, Fake Assurances
My internet has not been working for the last 3 days.
Customer satisfaction "ZERO"
Rude response from the call center team, when questioned I get disconnected saying line not clear!
Multiple ticket numbers that are closed even when the issue is not resolved, only for me to call back to reopen the same ticket.
Multiple tickets opened for the same issue, I'm not sure which is the actual ticket number now . Hence I have attached all the ticket numbers below.
Your email address is undeliverable, I don't know any other way to reach you!!
-------------------------------------------
Your ACT Fibernet Request SR10227609060192 is expected to be resolved by 9/17/2019 08:00:00 PM (MM/DD/YYYY) T&C apply.
Our new Helpline numbers are ############/ ############. You Can track the status of your Service request using the ACT Fibernet app. Download here http://is.gd/actapp
-----------------
Dear Customer, Your ticket no SR10227609060192 is closed. Please share your feedback on https://soa.actcorp.in/fb/csat.php?type=SR&id1=############&id2=SR10227609060192 To REOPEN the Ticket Reply N to 9632711600. Download the ACT Fibernet App to experience one stop solution to all your account management needs.
-----------------
Your ACT Fibernet Request SR10227708888132 is expected to be resolved by 9/18/2019 06:00:00 PM (MM/DD/YYYY) T&C apply.
------------------
Your ACT Fibernet ticket no SR10227609060192 has been Reopened.
-------------------

Your ACT Fibernet Ticket no:SR10228314416402 has been registered . Our team will ensure fastest possible action.

Meanwhile you can use ACT Fibernet app to track your service request - https://is.gd/actapp
-------------------
Your ACT Fibernet Request SR10228314416402 is expected to be resolved by 9/19/2019 04:00:00 PM (MM/DD/YYYY) T&C apply.
---------------------
Dear Customer, Your ticket no SR10227708888132 is closed. Please share your feedback on https://soa.actcorp.in/fb/csat.php?type=SR&id1=############&id2=SR10227708888132 To REOPEN the Ticket Reply N to 9632711600. Download the ACT Fibernet App to experience one stop solution to all your account management needs.
----------------------
Your ACT Fibernet ticket no SR10227708888132 has been Reopened.

"THANK YOU FOR THE PATHETIC, AWFUL, DISHONEST, FAKE SERVICE"

Ajay

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...