ACT BROADBAND

Azhar55

Aug 24, 2019

Pathetic service

Ticket # SR10216268833085

7 days ago I raised complaint and still no fix. The service technician changed the line of my Internet and now they say they have box permission issue. From 5 months I had no issue but last week raised compalint that I am losing Internet during power cut for which technician instead of changing battery in the box pulled my connection itself from the box and have not assigned any other box due to permission issue. How can he pull my connection from the box and leave it connectionless. Now they say I have to stay without internet until someone gives permission in their box. Worst service and irresponsible people. Never go with ACT, they will not bother even if u send 100 emails.

Customer name : Azhar
Acc no : ############
Poornima Aravinthan

Aug 24, 2019

Internet Connectivity

Hi I have ACT Fibernet and we lost our internet 3 days back and still there is no resolution provided. I have emailed the management and called many number of times to the customer service and none have responded. Every time i call them they say technicians are working on it, but the connections are not restored.There are many people who are affected working from this internet.
We will never recommend anyone to go with ACT, really pathetic service. Will they be giving the refund for the number of days the internet was lost. We face this at least twice a month. If we are working from home never go with ACT internet. Please go with some other service provides.
Ramesh Nagalingam

Aug 22, 2019

Act new connection not activated hence want to close

My Account number is ############. I paid Rs 8206 on 15/Aug/2019 for new broadband connection for 6 months thru online. Few people contacted me 4 or 5 times to make payment by include their employee IDs since i paid the payment online no one is responding properly. I contacted multiple times customer care they answered just to cut the call for now. Till now, connection is not activated. I completely fed up with ACT service. I do not want to continue with ACT close my account and refund the money rs 8206 i paid.

Today also your sales guy had called me and ask me to open new connection on some other name, you people are keen to collect money but not providing the connection as told.

Multiple request were sent to Act customer care mail ids to close my account and pay the refund amount Rs 8206.

Ramesh
+91 ###

Aug 19, 2019

RE : SR10114420107710

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

muralidhar.dasari

Aug 17, 2019

SR10114420107710

Internet is not working for me since last 4 days and raised complaint and also escaped to nodal and Appellate Team. I am getting auto generated mails but no one is even calling me to rectify the issue, they have taken payment for 14 months at a time. I should not have gone for yearly plan instead i should have paid for monthly.

If ACT cannot provide better services, it is suggested to shutdown your services, if you continue this attitude then for sure JIO will surpass you guys.

ACT executors are also not responsive...
Srinivasved

Aug 14, 2019

Act - Pathetic experience

Team,

My name is Srinivas. My mobile number is 9849312687. My Act Fibernet connection was disconnected as I did not pay the bill till yesterday. I paid my Internet connection bill yesterday (8/14). Below is the Payment receipt details. Still my connection is not restored. I have been continuously trying to reach the call center but no use. When I try to chat on the support it still shows that I have not paid the bill and the account is suspended. This is a pathetic service. You are indirectly forcing people like me move to your competitors. Reaching out to the call center representative is the toughest job with Act Fibernet. Please do the needful and restore my connection at the earliest.

PAYMENT RECEIPT
Received fromSRINIVAS SARMA .
Account Number############
Transaction detailsBillpayment

Srinivs
ph: 9849312687

Aug 14, 2019

RE: Internet connection delayed by 15 days and no response from the escalation team yet

Shraddha24

Aug 13, 2019

I have been contacting you people past 15 days for internet connection and there is no response till now. The order is already paid and i do not have an internet connection till date. Ecen after repeatedly asking them to take an action and escalate the issue, there haven't been any response.
The customer care people are escalating the ticket and promising a call back, which never happened.
This type of response and no respect to the customer's time is not acceptable.

Aug 10, 2019

Great Service going Worse||SR10112004800532

Hi Team

Complant No : SR10112004800532

i am a ACT broadband customer using services since 2013 in Hyderabad.

Till about last year i was ardent fan of ACT service support and quick responses on each aspect. But from past one year, this great service has gone WORST.

ACT broadband installed at my home went off around 15 days back and it took around 4 days to get rectified; But highlight of the overall process was no one from ACT team bothered to contact me for any update .Now again broadband is not working since past 3 days but again no one has contacted me yet for this. Sheer ARROGANCE and don't care attitude.

Expectation from me as customer is a stable broadband service; Pls let me know if this can be resolved permanently or else it's time to switch from ACT to other service providers available in market.

Highly Disappointed!!!

Manish Arora
Hyderabad

Aug 9, 2019

RE: Internet goes down frequently

Aug 9, 2019

RE: Fiber ACT Fiber net Ticket no : SR10111463549833 Internet connection issue since 4th Aug '19

Narayana123

Aug 8, 2019

Hello ACT Team,

We have facing Issue Since 1 Month , Amount has been Not yet credited & still didn't got resolved from any of your end.

Below are the details ..

We are facing so much issue regarding this ,Even
1. I Reported to Nodal officer (Sumanth Durga) for connection no use than i raised a refund request and no use.[Following up with nodal officer from 12/07/19 no use.]
2. I called to customer care nearly 3-4 times for the refund no use.
3. I went to local ACT office for the connection and no use than i raised for a refund request still no use.
4. Every time my self only doing a followup with the team no positive responses from any one of them to clear the issues.

I never seen this type of irresponsible worst and negligent service by ACT. Waiting for support from your end to get my money back.

We have paid for a connection on 07-07-2019 of 3541 INR.(2891 + 650) paid. Below are the account and payment details.

CAF/ACC Nos:############
Ref No: #20190707111212800110168184777390395 (For 2891)
Cash: 650 (Representative name Sharat,called from Phone1# 04071963897 and Phone2#9010200742)

Lakshmi Narayana
Neelesh Shukla

Internet goes down frequently

I am facing a frequent issue with Intenet going down.

1. Ticket No:SR10111658880962 Date: 6th August 2019 - STILL OPEN
2. Ticket No:SR10110911580962 Date: 31st July 2019 - REOPENED
3. Ticket No:SR10110911580962 Date: 30th July 2019
4. Ticket No:SR10110383799132 Date: 24th July 2019

frequent issues lead to unavailability of the internet for a long time as a whole cycle of working/fixing. Please look into it and try to investigate this frequent failure.

Waited for the full day. The issue is still not fixed. Why the service in my area is so bad. This is a very frequent problem in my area. Could you please look for a permanent or long term solution. Temporarily fixing the issue after a claim doesn't make sense.

Till the time you find a better way to solve, at least please increase manpower or working hours so that the issue can be resolved quickly. In the last few days, I guess my internet is not working for 5 days. You guys take full payment for a month (6 months in advance) but not giving internet service full month. With many complaints in my area, no action has been taken to rectify the problem at a very basic level.

Aug 7, 2019

RE: Connection disconnected but still bill generated with same bill amount

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Shaik Rasool

Aug 7, 2019

Please find my Fiber ACT Fiber net Ticket no : SR10111463549833 Internet connection issue since 4th Aug 2019 .

there is no serious response from field or support team.

Why this much delay to restore "one connection" .

BR//

Shaik Rasool,
Boobalan1720

Aug 6, 2019

Connection disconnected but still bill generated with same bill amount

I requested for connection relocation from Bangalore to Chennai, firstly they said connection can't be relocated so support team created a new ticket for disconnection.

Call was initiated for disconnection and it was successfully disconnected on 20 th of July. But now i have been advised to pay the last month bill which is exactly the due amount 808, wherein i haven't used internet for the whole month reached customer care but there is no update.

Worst communication channel internally and bad experience on customer suport.

Aug 3, 2019

RE: Act Fibernet : Internet issues for a week

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue.

IrritatedUser

Aug 2, 2019

Act Fibernet : Internet issues for a week

worst customer service !!

Facing internet issues for more than a week now and no one bothers to fix it.

Tired of raising and reopening the same request over and over without having any resolution

Call doesn’t go through to the customer care representative and without checking with user you close the support ticket raised

Every month there is one or more instances where I need to raise an incident to fix some or other issue

Jul 31, 2019

RE: RE: Reg: Connection Not Done And Also informed Payment will be Refund .. But Nothing Done.

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team.

santhu.k

Jul 30, 2019

Dear ACT Team,

We have facing Issue Since 1 Month , Amount has Been Not yet credited & still didn't got resolved from any of your end.

Below are the details ..

We have paid for a connection on 27-06-2019 of 3750INR for 3 months offer Package as said by your executive. Below are the details of payment copy and also attached Payment slip,
CAF/ACC Nos:11150011312
TID:98921796
RRN:############
INVOICE NOS: 185

*Your Executive Details*
name: Sreenath reddy
Contact Nos: 9916000065.

We are facing so much issue regarding this ,Executive Not picking any of our calls and is very irresponsible.

Waiting for support from your end

santhosh k

Jul 23, 2019

RE: Router Not yet provided

PVSChandu

Jul 22, 2019

Router Not yet provided

SR1029167218660 1029115250543

This ticket SR1029167218660 was raised 7 days back and so far no update on a new router which was supposed to be given.

Pls let me know the status on backend ticket: 1029115250543

Jul 18, 2019

RE: Worst customer service!

kl.san20

Jul 18, 2019

Worst customer service!

"""""""""""""""
To whomsoever it may concern, your act fibernet services are pathetic. I guess nobody in the ACT doesn't care about customer service at all & yet call yourself the BEST ISP in the nation.

I don't know why your service is so unstable, I end up raising at least 2 tickets for Fibernet issues every month.

In some cases though I raise ticket for Internet issues for some unknown reason without even resolution my ticket gets closed, is this the sort of customer service you provide?

Internet in my place is down from last week and I happen to notice 2 days back, I mean don't you get any alerts in your system that the link is down for so long, is no one accountable ?

Your IVR system sucks to the core, it asks to select the language and when I do I get "you've selected invalid option" regardless of N number of times I select valid ones. And by luck if it gets through all the options I happen to be in queue for not less than 15 minutes EVERYTIME.

I feel like I've to switch to different ISP and spread the word on your pathetic customer service and unstable connection.

Current open ticket : SR1029004624222

""""""""""""""

I sent above email 2 days ago looping nodal officer & appellate authorityblr yet there is no response from either of them.

Does SLA 24 hours mean anything for you guys?

The link is down from last 1 week, yet your systems don't get an alert for immediate action?

Why would I pay for the whole month while there is no internet for so many days?

If you are not capable to maintaining reliable internet link & good customer service do let me know so I can switch to a better ISP vendor.
Ramuch

Jul 17, 2019

Amount paid But No internet connection provided

I paid the bill amount. They didn't provide any internet connection till now it's almost 15 days. No one will not be responding. Customer care people were saying they raise the SR to resolve this issue. How many days I will wait. Dont waste the time & money. If the connection is not possible to given let me before take the money. Worrest people are working in Act Fiber Net.

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...