ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

stephen.remo

Mar 20, 2019

I am a customer of ACT with the Customer ID - ############

I got my internet disconnected in January and I had notified your team asking to cancel my connection. Someone one called me from your Customer service team in the mid of February asking if I wanted to re-activate my account. I thought I might give another chance for act and use your broadband. There it started. (attached the email)

I got a message stating that I should pay some 800 rupees for using the internet, which I have not used since December.

I would like to raise a formal complaint on this.

I tried to contact your CS team via the app, it's asking me to pay before I raise a query.

I'm absolutely disgusted with the service I'm getting, if you keep doing this no customer will stay with you and will seek other providers.

I want someone who can understand my issue to call me and resolve this.

They do not have a proper mechanism to raise a complaint on their website or the application.

Please help me out here, thank you

stephenraj91

Mar 20, 2019

I am a customer of ACT with the Customer ID - ############

They are trying trying to cheat me. I would like to raise a formal complaint on this.

I did send the seam email on 25th of February, asking to cancel my account.

One lady calls me back stating that the connecting was never activated and i should ignore the Rs.800 charges, now i am getting calls everyday from ACT asking me to pay the Bill.

And they do not have proper mechanism on their website nor the application to request for cancellation of the service.

Attached the reference email from act to disconnect my connection in January.

Please help me here. Thank you

Mar 18, 2019

Frequent disconnection/Speed

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Swampa

Mar 18, 2019

Frequent disconnection/Speed

I intend to write to you in anticipation of a favourable response.I'm yet to make a headway, in terms of any solution.Allow me to enumerate:

Frequent disconnection
Inconsistent speed
No access to certain sites ( start Jan-19)

Point 3 has been a peculiar problem,wherein I have not been in a position to access these sites thru ACT,nevertheless to mention it is possible thru other operators.Unfortunately ,your tech team has not been in a position to offer any solution to my complaints addressed.The only prompt process ,I note with ACT is your payment reminders and to suspend the connection thereon. I have delayed the payment due 14 Mar for want of a concrete solution. I moved away from Air Tel foreseeing a better connectivity and consistency in your services. This seems to be at large. I would appreciate if my complaint is addressed at the soonest. Looking forward.

Account id-############

B'regards

Mar 14, 2019

Disconnection and Money refund

Mar 14, 2019

RE: ACT executive Threatening and not processing my disconnection request

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Nithya_28

Mar 13, 2019

Disconnection and Money refund

My registered mobile number for the following ACT account is 9036420085. I've faced so many issues regarding the connection and asked them to disconnect my wifi. They took 2434/- for 3 months in advance I've to get that refund but they said they've to disconnect the connection and then refund my amount. But they didn't disconnect at all. Please take required action.
mukesh_kb4

Mar 13, 2019

ACT executive Threatening and not processing my disconnection request

I have been using ACT broadband from past 2 years and slowly their service started getting degraded and it started hampering my office work too.
Even after raising tons of complaints,no remedy had been provided so far .So finally I decided to go for disconnection and raised a disconnection request on 02-Mar-2019 for the below things

(i) Broadband disconnection request.
(ii) Movement of setup box from my building.
(iii) Removal of power cord from my building

and also dropped a notice Email to the Customer Care and NODAL Officer too mentioning all the reason .

So far there has been no response from anyone .

Anyways there are 2 tickets that I had raised SR#1023947450951 SR#1024072636125

Finally today (13-Mar-2019) I got a call from one of the ACT executives named "Tyagraj" EMP ID :460051 who is threatening me and telling that he cannot carry out disconnection request this month and had closed my ticket multiple time .

Though I got the ticket reopened but immediately i got a call again from Tyargraj and started questioning me for the reason for re-opening the ticket .

According to Mr ACT executive Tyagraj ,ticket must in closed state for the disconnection process to happen.

I am really feed-up with such pathetic behavior and un professionalism shown by the ACT broadband provider and seeking an immediate disconnection

Can anyone please guide the next step to teach these guys a lesson or do I need to knock the doors of Consumer forum seeking a hefty amount of compensation and action against these culprits.

Mukesh

Mar 12, 2019

Refund of advance rental charged after disconnection

Vinay Marihal

Mar 11, 2019

Refund of advance rental charged after disconnection

All,

I was using ACT Fibernet(Reg Mob No: 9986898700) connection for past 5 years. I raised a disconnection request on 10th Feb 2019 and also same day I raised a request to stop charging advance rental against my credit card which used to happen on 15th of every month, ACT Customer Care Executive confirmed me that it will not happen. Also I mentioned that I will pay Pro-Rata charges that they charge me for using 10 days.

However ACT charged me Rs 808 on Feb 15th 2019 which was the bill for complete month and now not providing refund and closing the tickets raised for the same without any resolution.

So I would like to make the netizens here aware that please be careful before choosing ACT Fibernet service, the moment you choose to leave they will treat you very bad and also say they have no refund policy.

If they have no refund policy then they should have not charged me for whole month as I raised disconnection request on 10th of February itself.

Request all to avoid going for ACT Fibernet.

Vinay
cskpoly

Mar 9, 2019

act broad band failed to resolve the complaint

Sub: ACT braod band poor service

We have been the customer of act broadband account no:############ since 2016 but the service is very poor (frequest & repeated disconnections) since the last one year. We have made many complaints but they are not responding, instead they are closing the complaints without resolving.We have also mailed to appelate authority of ACT braodband asking for cancellation of the connection and refund of money we had paid but there is response from theri end. We request you to take necessary action in this regard.

Thanking You,
vijayawada - 520012
R.Krishnamoorthy

Mar 7, 2019

ACT Fiber net

I am applying for new ACT Fibernet on 05/03/2019 and paid for the six-month subscription. Cable only laying modem and activation was not fixed. My user id is ############. Please ask, technical team, to connect immediately,
r krishnamoorthy.

Mar 7, 2019

RE: New connection Payment has been done but the installation process hasn't started

Mayan Gorky

Mar 6, 2019

Opted for ACT FIBERNET connection and as soon as i enquired for a new connection. Team responded immediately and within 30 mins the representative was at my door step and made sure that i made the payment for the new internet connection and told within 3 days the installation will happen. But after that there has been complete silence from the ACT team. There hasn't been a follow up message saying when the technician will drop by for installation or atleast a date when they may come for setting up the internet connection.

Tried calling support center many times and they tell that they will check and get back but still no follow up mail/message. I cant have someone at home all the time expecting the technician to drop by and later when no one is there to report saying the house door was locked.

Again, today i sent a message enquiry for connection for that the response is immediate. when you show keen interest in getting the users to apply for a new connection. Why not show the interest in giving an update on the status of the application.

I really like to know, when the technician will come home and set up the network connection,

Feb 15, 2019

RE: Payment Failed

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

निखिल राठौड़

Payment Failed

Made a payment of INR 4103 to ACT broadband from GooglePay via Billdesk which failed at ACT website but the amount was deducted from my account. The next direct payment through debit card was successful. the Payment was made on 9th February 2019. Please do the needful to return the amount.

Nikhil Rathor
shailender1989

No Refund given

This is soo bad. The connection has been disconnected before 20 days and whenever i call customer care they simply say within 24hrs, But then they will never call back . This is soo bad,I request others not to take this connection.

Shailender
sriviswajithps

Autodebit payment

Hello All,

Has anyone tried to deregister auto-debit payment for ACT Broadband? Any success on doing so ?

I have charged 100 bucks extra on the month of November, when I approach customer care I was
informed "Late payment charges". I was surprised and responded "I have subscribed to auto-debit payment and is that a problem of mine? " - 2 min of silence from customer care.
As a result, they agreed to tally in the next month bill and I informed them to stop auto-debit. Now the actual problem begins, I was redirected in wrong direction,and informed by customer care " To stop auto-debit, you should inform bank"

As he(customer-care) mentioned , I made a call to bank and there was a clear cut information - there is no control on our end. It has to be deregistered from service provider.

I thought it's better to perform payment on my own, I raised complaint again in the month of
December - to stop auto-debit and still I'm raising complaint(pathetic situation ever faced with other broadband service). Every time complaint will be registered and closes the ticket in 3 working days.

Any solution for this complaints?
SR1021642522081
SR1022214892922
SR############

Terrible experience with customer care. Sometimes, they put me on hold after 2~3 min, they will disconnect with any information. Is this the way to handle ?

I have requested for disconnection,even that request also not considered :(

sri
Account Number is ############
RamaRaoG

Feb 7, 2019

Disconnection

Hi All,

Since last 30 days i raised 3 times for disconnection. and they every time they are closing my ticket and not disconnecting service. they are charging money from me monthly. Could you please let me know what kind of action can we take legally on act broadband?

Feb 7, 2019

RE: No Internet

jgshesh

Feb 5, 2019

No Internet

It is pathetic, that ACT doesn't have any proper mechanism to register complaints. You can't reach them over phone ad they don't provide any number. The customer care is lousy and there is no way you can escalate your issues. One of the worst service.

Please provide a proper service team and share the list with the customers.

Dr. Shesh

Feb 4, 2019

RE: Very poor horrible support team

Saurav55555

Feb 2, 2019

Very poor horrible support team

Hi act team,

I am trying to discontinue fron the act since many days. The unprofessional customer care team does not know to speak and they can never get the work done.
I wanted to discontinue due to a travel but thought of connecting back after a year. But you guys dont deserve to have given a chance. Horrible team with horrible management.
New connection can be made easily but if someone tries to discontine with connection then they have wait for ages.

Saurav mittra
russly

Feb 1, 2019

WORST SERVICE EVER. NO REFUND

As I was about to relocate my house, I have placed a relocation request on 12 Jan. I have shifted my house on 12 Jan. After placing request there where no call from the ACT regarding the feasibility/relocation. I have waited till 16th Jan and called Customer care. They told we will contact you shortly.

Since Internet is very essential for my job, I have called them. The customer care told it will take another 48 hours.

I got annoyed of the reply and requested to cancel my service. The poor customer service executive, put my call on wait and after few minutes they disconnected.

This happened couple of time.

Finally a person on cancellation dept picked and requested for 24 hour time to fix the issue. Then goes another 24 hours, no reply then I finally placed the cancellation request.

No Answer yet. After 2 days a guy from retention dept called my and try to convince me stating that he will WAIVER my amount for the duration of non usage etc. But I didn't take his advice coz I have placed request for new connection with new vendor.

After 30 mins of conversation, the retention personnel stated the below  statement.

"Since you are not convinced, I will extent your connection till this month end, so there will be no need for us to repay/ Also my top management will not question us regarding your cancellation."

Two:

"ACT never have the option to return the paid money though the cancellation/Disconnection made either of side"

WOW. wat a policy.

I knew that am going to relocate and also am so genuine in paying the prepaid payment for whole month, still no rewards or respect for my payment.

ALL THEY NEED IS UR MONEY MONEY MONEY! THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR JOB ONLY.

Feb 1, 2019

RE: Delay in issuing new connection

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...