ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

deepab123

ACT fibernet

horrible experience....the sales team rushed to collect the payment and saying the feasibility study has been done, connection would be given within 48 hours. its been well over a week and absolutely nothing. I complained many times via the telephone, their response varies drastically with each call and executive. The floor manager promised to action withing 24 hours...nothing, not even a call back. I escalated via email to the nodal mgr, the appellate authority ...and recd a mail stating tht I would get a response within 24 hours. ...its past 24 hours and again, deafening silence from the company's side. Disgusting, unprofessional and untrustworthy behaviour.
deepab123

Jun 22, 2018

atrocious service and blatant lying

I faced the same issue . The ACT sales person came to my residence and collected the payment extremely promptly, promising Internet within 48 hours. its been a week and 2 days...no sign of an Internet connection. The customer care executives are a confused bunch who give different answers everytime. The floor manager promised a call back ...nothing happened. I escalated the issue by emailing the nodal officer, appellate authority, branch head, a 24 hour response was promised...again nothing. However, the company has wasted no time in encasing my cheque. Totally unprofessional and untrustworthy.
surbhigarg92

Internet not working

I registered complaint that my Internet is not working on 20th june. Ticket no. 10131899576. I was told that issue will be resolved in 24 hours. It was not resolved. I called again after 24 hours. I was told that as per the process it will take 48 hours to resolve the issue.

Firstly i was misguided on the duration to resolve the issue. I asked to transfer my call to manager but no one was available. I asked to escalate the issue but nothing happened.

Today i recieved the message that my ticket is resolved but the issue is still there . I am not even able to connect to internet. Now i have reopened the ticket.

It's been 3 days since the net is not working. How are we supposed to manage like this.

RE: Internet Down

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you.

Jun 22, 2018

RE: battery backup not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

AchyuthACT

Internet Down

I am new member to ACT broadband who made a super blunder by paying them 6 months service charge.
Now I have two issues in just one week. And everytime it takes one day for the fix.

I already missed three football world cup match.
And got connectivity issue during my work from home session.

I am already fed up in 1.5 months

Location: AECS layout, Bangalore
History of Issue(this week) : Sunday, Monday(half), Wednesday (not resolved yet)

Internet Disconnect

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
kirankamath2001

battery backup not working

I have complained several times that Battery backup is not working whenever main power is off. This repeat complaint is for the last 5 days. No technical support has contacted me. They are closing the complaint without checking with me

Kiran Kamath
7/1 8th main 13th cross Malleshwaram Bangalore 560003 mob 9448381764

Internet Down

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

phanivissu

Internet Disconnect

Dear ACT Team,,

Account Number : ############

I'm using ACT since a year but since few months continuously facing issue with internet keep on disconnecting and connecting back after couple hours once issue ticket got resolved which is very unfair and i'm not satisfied with services provided.

Recently few days before my internet disconnected completely and issue got resolved after 16 hours for this i faced lot of problems used my mobile internet to work from home.

So what I'm requesting is either compensate/waive off my daily rental for few days or else do you want disconnect the services from ACT ?

If this is keep on happening with internet issues I cant tolerate.

Kindly revert back with your response ASAP and expedite solution.

In my apartment around 40 flats are using ACT everybody is facing same i guess but I'm facing these kind of issues very frequently which in-turn impacting my work as well.

Phani Viswanath P
SadiyaFathima

Jun 19, 2018

Installation not done, pathetic service

June 3rd 2018 we wanted to opt for ACT fibernet service for broadband connection as the ads seemed very promising for amazing speed, but to my disappointment i was informed that there was no connection available for my area as there were no servers available, suddenly a on 11th June 2018 a representative calls me up and tells that connection is available now, so 12th June 2018 a person comes and finishes all document collection and even collected one month advance and assured that in 2 days installation will be done, 13th June 2018 a person calls and tells me that he has come for installation and he is just a km away from my house he asked me for directions to reach my house, after i explained him the route he told the area doesn't fall under his branch and he will send some other person, 14th June i got a message on phone that in my area there is no connection available, is this some kind of joke?? i even got a message that 15th June 2018 installation will be done, then again customer care representative told 18th June 2018 and he told again that 19th June 2018 for sure installation will be done! How irresponsible can someone be, took away my money and as expected till date no person came and nothing happened, so reckless, irresponsible and frustrating experience, i called customer care more than 4 times and even mailed but no reply at all.

ACT IS ONE PATHETIC SERVICE, I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO FOR IT!! WORST OF THE WORST!
This is my email id : sadath.zadrot@gmail.com

if you really want to help in any sense then at least have courage to get back to the customer with valid reasons for your faults, anyways all said and done no expectations anymore.
chandupoorna009

Dear Act team,

Can some one call me or get in to touch with me ASAP.

I badly need your assistance because Saturday(16-06-2018) I have raised complaint saying that Internet is down.

I'm just curious how many days it will take to bring back the connection.

I am not able to call customer care.

How I should be able to come in to touch with you guys.

My registered mobile number: 8147132707

My Name: Chandu

I expect a call from you guys.
chandupoorna009

Dear Act team,

Can some one call me or get in to touch with me ASAP.

I'm just curious how many days it will take to bring back the connection or atleast in giving some information.

I am not able to call customer care.

How I should be able to come in to touch with you guys.

My registered mobile number: 8147132707

My Name: Chandu

RE: Internet very slow

Muthamizhadvsys

Jun 18, 2018

Internet very slow

We are from Adventsys technologies pvt ltd. We have a the internet very slow and disconnecting oftenly issues are past 4 days. We are trying reach you by mobile call but you customer care numbers are busy. Please fix the issue ASAP.

UID:############
Name:Raghu
Mob.No:7406943284.

mmvinoth

Jun 16, 2018

Internet disconnects when power goes off

I have been raising this complaint for almost 10 times. ACT fiberner does not even care to resolve this problem permanently. With lot of patience I waited, due to current monsoon season I am facing lot of power cuts my work was disturbed much, I raised another complaint #10216745561, it was closed with in hours, with no hope on app support, I raised the concern through twitter
, They created another ticket #10216836874 on my behalf, that also got closed within hours and I reported again, no use, and this happened almost 5 times. I lost hope in this and now I am reporting here. Act service has become really pathetic. I will surely change my service provider once the current plan expires.

Internet disconnects when power goes off

RE: No internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance you can contact us on 04442840000 & helpdesk.chn@actcorp.in

Jun 14, 2018

RE: Not Refunding My Money!

RE: No internet

RE: Internet not working

Sandesh Kini

Not Refunding My Money!

I used the ACT Fibernet app to pay the bill for May 2018. The bill was Rs. 1,249.52 But because they had payment gateway issues, they took 3 payments for a single bill. Meaning that they took Rs. 3,784.56 for May 2018's bill. Since May 20th, I have been asking them to refund my previous 3 payments and they said it would take 7-10 days to process. I called them again on 1st June, and they said refund was initiated on 31st May and I should see it in my bank A/C in 5 days. I did not receive the refund 5 days later and then again I called them last week on Jun 8 to find out the status. They said it should've been refunded, but I still did not get the money back. They said my issue has been escalated and that concerned person will get back to me. But I did not receive response for 3 days. Then again, I called them today on June 11 to get my money back and they said that will refund within 15 DAYS! ACT Fibernet is holding my money hostage for no reason. Even after repeated calls and reminders, they are not giving my Rs. 2,500 back to me. Instead they are using shady practices like not transferring the call to management and simply saying that it will get resolved in 1 day. They will ask repeatedly and everyday for payment of bill, but they do not care about refunds for valid reasons. Attached a screenshot of bank account statement where I made 3 payments. My ACT account phone number is 974-zero-5458-zero-1.
bhatchetan

Worst Customer Service

Dear Mr. Sandeep Mohan Gupta (Chief Operating Officer - Rest of India),

I have registered many complaints regarding the non delivery of the Google Home Mini which I was supposed to receive with 2-3 days of upgrading my plan to a 12 month up front payment for Storm plan. I have done the payment on 1st June but even after multiple calls, emails to Nodal Officer and to the CC head of Bangalore area the device still remains undelivered. Every time I call the customer care number, I get a standard response that the device will be delivered tomorrow and that tomorrow has not arrived even after 13 days . I am informed the case has been escalated and someone from the escalation team will call me back but again there has been no communication with this elusive escalation team. Also missing is the extra 1500GB data which was promised. I have one word for their customer support. "Pathetic". And since I have paid for 12 months upfront, I now struck with ACT but next year I will seriously think to move to spectra or i-on. I have lost my patience now and will continue writing about this issue on all available forums.

PS: I am sure I will get a standard template "copy paste" reply for my concerns but nothing is going to change with your customer support. Also you will have to work on the Fibernet app to provide an option to your customers to raise a non-standard complaint and not limit us to a list of standard problems.

Chetan
ACT ID: 10674992
Domnic isaaks

Jun 12, 2018

No internet

I don't have internet connection every month I gave the same issue again and again I need a permanent solution or else I would be disconnecting the service city Chennai phone number 9894257400

Jun 12, 2018

RE: Installation

prasad nv

Jun 11, 2018

Internet not working

Hopeless service from act internet. every month we are facing problems of internet connectivity. Because of all these problems we shifted from BSNL to ACT previously. If this continues we will have to take serious consideration. We cant keep on lodging complaints like these. Service is not proper but every time you guys send the bill without fail. In-spite of paying bills well within time we have to face such conditions.

Yatra.com - Refund is not being provided which is promised
    Dear Lalit, Thank you for your patience! We would...
    VIVO MOBILE PHONE - Less intelligent vivo x21 OS
    I had purchase vivo x21 3 weeks ago and i feel amd gound...
    phoneafriend - Unsatisfactory services & feel cheated
    Dear Sirs, Thank you very much for the prompt replay. I...
    SBI sambra bank - Money debit from my account
    It's complain has been submit by me already 1 month...
    GTB Hospital - Mother and her child suffer from pain and behaviour to them
    Hi, My name is Ahsan ali. My wife is admit on 23th of...
    www.parivahan.gov.in - Refund of amount paid for the application 1396754018
    I applied for change of address through parivahan.And...
    Hitachi - Kizashi 1.5 Ton Split AC
    Team Hitachi, Thanks for acknowledging my request and I...
    Tata Housing Development Co. - RE : No one is responding TATA HOUSING
    Dear Customer, This shouldn’t have happened. Kindly...
    National Institute Of Open Schooling - Regarding 2nd year D.El.Ed registration
    We have made 2nd year D.El.Ed registration through...
    reliance sim - reliance GSM SIM not working
    Hi, My reliance GSM sim not working since more than 3...