ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

sircillarajendar

Nov 14, 2019

Billing issue poor act services

This is regarding billing issue. I have used till 19nov and asked them to disconnect the service as we poor service in my area.
But till today payment not sorted out.

My request number :SR10132072181881
Resolve immediately and pay my money back.

Nov 6, 2019

RE: Unauthorized use of power and violation of premises

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
prakashhegde1

Unauthorized use of power and violation of premises

ACT has been using the terrace of our apartment for drawing power and sending across cables to all in the neighborhood.

This is a blatant misuse of power and violation of premises

E2, Apurva apartment, 1st cross, Sumangali seva ashram road, Cholanayakanahalli, Hebbal 560031
tEL: 9845024104
prakashhegde1

Unauthorized use of power and violation of premises

This is a blatant misuse of power and violation of premises

Nov 4, 2019

RE: Act broadband worst support for new connection

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, you can contact us on +919121212121 & [email protected] and we will be at your assistance.

Nov 1, 2019

RE: Horrible Service on ACT Broadband Transfer Request

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team.

Team ACT Fibernet

Nov 1, 2019

Horrible Service on ACT Broadband Transfer Request

Hello to the horrible team of ACT Broadband Hyderabad,

I have raised a transfer request of my connection to my now house on October 17th 2019 and till date I havent received any update on this.As usual I have been calling the customer care number and there is NO SATISFACTORY RESPONSE from any of them despite the 7day deadline has already been breached.All the escalation managers are as ususal not available even for a call as they are busier than the prime minister of India or busy working for NASA.

Either provide me an update on the transfer request and fix it ASAP
OR
REFUND ALL THE DEPOSITS AND APOLOGIZE AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNT.

Registered mobile number : 9866524789

No thanks,
Sai
prajeesh.m

Oct 31, 2019

Act broadband worst support for new connection

I have applied for new connection on 20th Oct 2019 and paid 6 months advance...all verification was done but no installation is done...today is 31st Oct 2019 but still no internet connection, As instructed by customer care i have raised the ticket, everyday i am getting SMS from support team with engineer name without contact details stating that your issue will be resolved today, but nothing happened..i want my refund..horrible servicesACT Fibernet Ticket no:SR10231891981192. Can someone can help to with the cancellation process and how to apply for refund....

I suggest to all not go for ACT internet connection

Oct 30, 2019

RE: delay in installation

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Oct 25, 2019

RE: ACT FIBERNET NOT WORKING FROM 4 DAYS

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance use our Mobile App (http://is.gd/actapp ) or mail us on: [email protected]

Oct 24, 2019

RE:Failure of service

Oct 24, 2019

RE: ACT FIBERNET NOT WORKING FROM 4 DAYS

Deepsummi

Oct 23, 2019

delay in installation

I have applied for new connection and paid 6 months advance...all verification was done but no installation is done...its been a week..i have been customer care but no avail..ticket was also issued but nothing happened..i want my refund..horrible servicesACT Fibernet Ticket no:SR10231658713018
Pradeep Danagari

Oct 23, 2019

False commitments from Actfibernet

Fake promises, fake assurance.

Your act fibernet services are pathetic. Nobody in the ACT doesn't care about customer service at all & you guys call yourself the BEST provider??

I have applied for internet connection on Sept 4th and till date(Oct 23rd), the internet is not up or the amount is refunded. Every time, I raise ticket for Internet connection for some unknown reason without even resolution my ticket gets closed, is this the sort of customer service you provide?

I feel like to spread the word on your pathetic customer service and fake promises to entire world. DO YOU GUYS have any SLA's?? or UNDERSTAND customer service??? or the doing the business for name sake(MONEY)

Ticket # SR10128965502734
Ticket closed stating amount will be refunded however it's not done: SR10131342202711

Registered mobile no : 9866220422

Please reach out to me at 9866111079 if you have any questions

Pradeep
Sijo joey

Oct 22, 2019

Worst and Rude customer support.

I have been told that a complaint have been raised and an ticked has created regarding the issue. But when i called in 24 hours later the same executive ( Arun ") attended the call and he said i did not create an case yesterday but i have created one case now. I asked why did u provide an wrong information he refused to apologize and disconnected the call ( Ref No SR10231660306964 ).

They do not have a supervisor or an escalation team, they refuse to provide service nor have a decorum. Worst and disrespectful customer support provided.

I have decided to disconnect the service. Please do not go with ACT! .
bhabani546

Oct 20, 2019

ACT FIBERNET NOT WORKING FROM 4 DAYS

Starting from Thursday (17/10/2019) Morning my Act fibernet internet not working. I have called 4 times now and every time I got a new deadline but till now its not working. Every time I call them they are saying its looked into with highest priority and then nothing happens.

I will ask a simple question if your mobile network provider cut your connection for 4 days would you be fine with that ??? If not then why are guys not thinking for better customer service. Now that we are living in a competitive world and the switching from one provider to another is just a phone call away.

I am sure if you continue like this the downfall will be very soon line Nokia. The ticket number which I have created is SR10131470747342.
Dhanyapawar

Oct 18, 2019

Failure of service

I have been trying to contact ACTNET customer care but none of the phone numbers are useful. They are constantly busy.
The provision to downgrade from current plan to a lower plan is not available.

Oct 17, 2019

RE: INTERNET NOT WORKING

Nehha singh

Oct 15, 2019

False commitments made to sell their service

I was very upset with act service as the internet used to be down for almost 15 days a month and had disconnected it. I got a call from one of their executives Mr.Vijay, who promised me wave off of previous bills, 1500gb data per month, 150mbps speed for Rs.1390 approximately inclusive of taxes. I had asked Mr.vijay to send me an official email with this commitment made and was informed they are not provided with any such facility by the company to do so.
Once I agreed and got the connection, they have sent me a bill of RS.2246 in a month, and given me 800gb data per month.
I have been trying to reach the call.center from 3 days. In Every call it takes a minimum of 13 mins to reach the executive to explain my issue, they tell me they will arrange for a call back within 24 hours. E after which I don't hear from them.at all..
Every executive I speak to gives me a different version of the offer promised to me.

My account no is : ############
suchayan27

Oct 13, 2019

INTERNET NOT WORKING

Every month ACT will deliberately disconnect Internet for couple of days by saying some lame reasons.

Whenever I will call up customer care, those guys will say 48 hours and disconnect the call, If I ask them for escalation they will disconnect the call there itself.

These are the below mentioned support executives who were veey rude.

a) LATHA
b) BARSHA
c) MICHAEL

They are charging for the entire month and every month they are disconnecting for 2 days or more.

I need my entire money back.

Oct 9, 2019

RE: Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
Lakshmidevi P

Oct 6, 2019

Internet not working

The internet service has not been working and it just suddenly gets disconnected from nowhere..... That is causing a lot of problem.... Please kindly fix it soon within today.
nav20

Billing issue

I have contacted ACT customer care and even the NODAL team to have my billing issue resolved. I wonder if there are any human beings working in the back end department or just some dumb computers????

Do you have any ethics ? Do you people have any commitment towards your customers?

I experienced this the very first time I contacted your Bangalore nodal team. The phone number was non stop busy for 3 - 4 days and the email response was pathetic, just a simple "Dont worry, we will help you".

While taking a new connection I was informed by your representative that there is some problem at your end and hence will take some time. But when it went beyond 10 days or so, I informed your rep and also your customer service agents that I cannot wait any further without an internet connection, and hence I would rather go for a refund. That is when your representative told me that I could use my existing cable connection until it expires, and then I could start using ACT broadband after that. I agreed to this.

I was also asked to not login until then as the account would start ticking if I did that, which is what I did. If you see your records, you will notice that I never used your connection until 15th September.

But I later got a message saying that I have completed my 1 month usage and this is my 2nd month???

I have contacted your customer care at least 7-8 times and every time I was told that somebody will contact me in a day or two, but every single time your billing team just closed the ticket without even addressing it!!

This will be my final message to you people. If this is not handled correctly then I will be including all the other relevant escalation channels to have this escalated to the highest level possible.

Below are just a few of the SR #s

SR10227015748573
SR10230904773442
SR10230786177076
SR10227015748798
SR10230904695916

Oct 4, 2019

SR10230762245122 - it's been 2years still you guys are unable to fix the problem - WORST ACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

My ticket is open from days:

Dear Customer, your complaint with reference number SR10230762245122 will be attended today by our engineer RAMITH .We will attempt to resolve the complaint by End of Day today. Thank you for your patience. Team ACT

If you check my previous tickets, I have been raising tickets every month. IF YOU CANNOT GIVE PERMANENT FIX THEN DO LET ME KNOW, I WILL LOOK FOR BETTER SERVICE PROVIDER.

This is no annoying, even after raising a ticket customer needs to chase you guys to check for the status.

I WANT TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL POSSIBLE. EVER SINCE I GOT THE CONNECTION I HAVE BEEN FACING SAME ISSUE.

IT TIME FOR ME TO DISCONNECTED THE CONNECTION AND GO FOR BETTER SERVICE PROVIDER.

Vinay Ravikanth
Ph: 9916257759
Actserviceterrible

Worst Internet service.

I just got new connection a day before and very next day my internet stopped working.

I paid for 6 months in advance and now I'm terrified.

Customer care, when I registered complaint they said it will be resolved in 24 hrs when I called them today they said it will take 48 hrs.

Worst thing is they keep on saying it will be resolved on priority but they even don't tell when technician will come to my place or I don't get any SMS with technician number.

Above all this things who d hell is going to pay me for 48 hrs of down time as I will be using other costly data service during this time. And I fear in 6 months there will be 2 months of down time.

They don't have any options to discontinue connection in 15 days if service not satisfactory.

Most unorganized and pathetic service provided by ACT.

I am thinking to file consumer complaint and make them pay for down time.

#SR1013086699043 and SR10130866146622

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...