ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Jan 21, 2019

RE: disconnection due to infeasibility - no refund given yet

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

diws

Jan 19, 2019

disconnection due to infeasibility - no refund given yet

I was using ACT since more than a year. Account ID ############. Recently I shifted to a different apartment on 1st Jan in the same area but ACT connection was not feasible there. So they told disconnection will be done and refund will be given after prorated deduction for 15 days. I had paid ~7100/- for next 6 months just 15 days(15th Dec) before this shifting.
Now I'm calling everyday but no customer care executive has given any info.
Some say it's pending for approval, some say there is no ticket, and others with standard reply "under processing".

Nodal officer number doesn't work.
Nodal officer email not replied.
somshekarg018

48hrs no resolution yet

Hello There,

Whoever is reading this, please note that this has been a very annoying experience with you people. It's been 48 hours and yet no resolution.
First when I raised the complaint, i was being said that within 24 hrs the issue will be resolved. There was no intimation, no message, no followup being made. Neither any of your representative called up nor any technician turned up.

When I called back to check on the status, I was asked to wait till 24 hrs are up. I called in again after 24hrs and I was promised to have it resolved withing 1st half next day.

I wait for next day. No calls, no message and no technician assigned. I call in again and this time asked to transfer the call to a senior executive. The representative places the call on hold. I keep listening to the irritating sound in the background. The call drops. How annoying is that?

I call in again and everytime I call, Ive to explain the situation all over again. I again ask the rep to transfer the call to a senior executive. She does but no luck. The response I get is the lines are busy. really???? Lines are busy or you just want to avoid to talking to an irate customer??? However, she now gives a new timeline. The issue will be resolved by 5pm. Wow great!!!! And she also said that a representative will call me to provide a status within 4hrs. Okay! I wait for 4 hrs and I do receive a call. And surprise! I'm again asked to wait till end of the day. And yeah end of the day, I call again and guess what, this time ive been promised to have the resolution by 11 am next day. Wow you guys are just brilliant!!

Will this ever be resolved????

If this is not gonna be addressed by tomorrow, let me know the procedure to cancel the subscription because I am done with you guys and it's enough.

Ticket#SR1022116157899
ramyagopalk

Pathetic service

hi ACT team,

the worst possible service has been provided in this regard

I keep getting calls for the payment and i keep explaining that i will not make the payment till the service is given properly and correct amount is reflected in the bill

I have been literally tortured in the past few days with the number of calls from ACT but when asked to rectify the service all have failed pathetically

i received N number of calls from all the below numbers and I see not one soul in your team wants to rectify the issue

095133 61808 - this guy promises everyday but does nothing to rectify. am tired ofcalling and getting false hopes

080 4650 3399 - there is no account of the number of calls i get from this and such useless people making these calls

097408 12211 - this guy again keeps calling but no updates

few more numbers below

097404 97711

091489 05111

095133 61594

078292 67432

088844 75521

if these many people cannot resolve issues and they keep closing my complaints without resolving, i have no idea why i shld stick to ACT fibernet

i have no more hopes that u can provide any service. i am going to raise on consumer forum and also move to another service provider.

completely dissatisfied and disappointed customer,

Ramya
nganeshrao

Jan 9, 2019

i am not able connect to server

dear act team

i am havig act conection recently taken your people not given me proper service to still i am not able conect my server.your servce is vest.. no of time i called u r customer care they did not responed my call.u r exective also not respond my call i am going to cancel my canection...

ganesh

RE: Pathetic Service

Mohammed Amrulla S

Pathetic Service

Hi have been having issues with ACT service since 21st December 2018 but ACT has done nothing to permanently fix it.

Please check the attachment (image) of emails sent even to Founder Sundar, CEOBala, CFO, VP SD Managers and others. They have done nothing and have not even replied.

Amrulla

Pathetic Service

easysell

rufund issue

we ask to in podanur Coimbatore is available line in aera the sale executive mr, vijayakumar m ph, no,9500071409 he say yes available and we give a cq after received a payment he say line is longer distention this is not my duty to follow up then y you r taken a cq ? he say i will refund yours amount but still payment not recvied we call to customer care he raised a compliant every day but this also closed every day this is your ACT SERVICE
COMPLIANT NO - 10082040453117

FROM, KHADEER SHARIEFF
PH, 9445952198

RE: no fibernet service for 5 days

prem_act_complaints

Jan 5, 2019

no fibernet service for 5 days

For the past 5 days , internet services stopped. The reason mentioned in ACT customer service centre is " apartment authorities have not given permission to enter the premises to resolve the issue".

But, we here the different reason for that at the apartment. ACT has not paid the agreed electricity bill to the owner for many years who provided the power supply for the ACT internet switch board connecting to 8 + flats.

ACT Customer service team when called ( 3 times) and asked for corrective action, they say back end people will call with in 24 hours!!!. When we ask them to connect to senior members, call get disconnected .

As you grow big, you should grow better and focused wrt customer. We are not seeing that.

Totally disappointed.
shafiq2k1

Jan 3, 2019

No Internet services from 4 days

I do not have internet service from past 4 days. 31st December and 1st Jan were important dates. Every time I call your CS team, they say issue will be resolved in 24 hrs. I have no internet still.

Escalations email address on website doesnot work: escalation@acttv.in

Shafiq Ahmed
bebaskar

Jan 2, 2019

ACT IS LOOTING YOUR MONEY CHEATERS

Hey ,

Once you placed a disconnection request , they simple close the ticket as "CUSTOMER IS NOT REACHABLE THRU MOBILE" .

then your connection remains open .. you get charged ..

It happens twice to me. i did gave my alternate contact / mailed to all officers.

DO NOT GO FOR ACT ONLY THINKING CONNECTION IS GOOD .. THEY ARE THE WORST SERVICE .. YOU FEEL THAT ONCE ANY YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING !!

THEY ARE CHEATERS !!

~ Baskar
bebaskar

Jan 2, 2019

ACT IS LOOTING YOUR MONEY

Hey ,

then your connection remains open .. you get charged ..

THEY ARE CHEATERS !!

~ Baskar
Catheren

Slow internet

My internet is Dead slow.. and webpages are not even loading thought the link speed is shown as 300 mbps
Catheren

Slow internet

My after internet is dead slow that webpages are not even loading though the link speed shows 300 Mbps.
Please help.

RE : Unnecessary billing

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

pankajsrm77@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018

Unnecessary billing

I have asked for deactivating my ACT connection as I did not need it anymore.

After raising request for deactivation, later I got call from customers care stating that why do you want to disconnect the service early as I already paid bill for December month. She suggested to use till 27 Dec and then you can raise ticket for deactivation. So I said ok you can cancel my ticket which I had raised for deactivation.

Now when to ticket got cancelled, customer care chasing for bill payment for Dec month.

I am surprised how they are making fool to their clients.

Everyday I am getting calls for bill pay payment and that too in a very bad tone.

I said customer care to check call recording to get how they given wrong update to their client.

I will suggest not to trust ACT broadband services.

Very bad services ever I have faced in my life.
Suhas1980

Dec 28, 2018

Harassment

Dear All

Never go for act broadband.

I had asked for disconnection in the month of November and they have not disconnected my services.

This was due to unnecessary billing every month and low data speed.

Now they have started harnessing us saying to pay bill till Dec 18 or they will come to house.

I called up nodal officer. Even he harrases the same. He says come to office or theu have our address they will come home.

This harassment is prone to every individual who takes the internet connection from Act.

When I spoke about police compliant they said go ahead and do it we have contacts.

Request you all to beware of this.

Suhas
Suhas1980

Dec 28, 2018

Harassment

I have raised a request for disconnection during November 18 as they alwere charging unnecessarily extra.
They have not disconnected and now harnessing everyday to pay bill till jan 19.
Even the nodal officer speaks rubbish and harrases. Says they have our house address and they will come.
jaimin_247

Dec 27, 2018

Not refunding Amount.(check Dec 4 post on same page)

Hello Team,

I have requested for ACT. ACT guys came and collected verification docs and I paid 4.7K initially they told connection and setup will take 4 to 5 days. by the time I come to know that builder is not allowing to install ACT box on top of building. So I talked with ACT manager and told the whole situation even ACT installation guy know the same issue. Manager agreed to cancel the request and do refund on 3rd DECEMBER. But still I didn't get any refund. Even they are not picking calls, no proper response from ACT guys.

City : Bangalore
Area : Jr. college road, Kadugodi, Bangalore.

Jaimin
Kiran035

Dec 19, 2018

Billing issue

I have act account. I have raised disconnect request on August 10 and after the disconnection there was 700 bug credit amount left in my account.

Soon after that I have reactivate my account on November 20, surprising I got bill for September and October along with that I got reactivation changes also.

When my account deactivated how can they charge me for that. Now when I raise complaint to recheck the response I got it's system problem they don't have any solution so I need to pay all bill including reactivation changes. So funny

To resolve the issue I have raised 9 complaints one of that is give here. And escalated so many levels no response.

ACT customer care is so use less ... To claim my creadi amount I need to spend 1 month my calling them day and night still no resolution

On top of that everyday I will get call for paying bill who don't have any knowledge and details on what complaint I have raised.

Customer care blame billing team and vice versa

Ticket no:SR1021739649943

Dec 13, 2018

RE: Really Bad Service

arunkirankv

Dec 12, 2018

No response after payment is done

I had posted a request to enquire about ACT plans. Within few hours, i got a call. I requested a callback in evening.There were continuous follow ups for a meeting.

Account ID:############

Once the ACT representative came, he asked to make the payment first. Only then he would take a request for new connection. We made the payment and he assured the activation would be done next day.
Its been 2 days and services are not activated and customer care is also not responding.

This is how you treat with the customers once you take our money?

Even the representative who came for the first time for placing the request and making the payment is not responding.
arunkirankv

Dec 12, 2018

Really Bad Service

Account ID:############

This is how you treat with the customers once you take our money?

aprabu_2000

Dec 10, 2018

ACT Worst service in Bangalore

what happened to SR1021513949805 and SR1021434517023. Why you misguiding , miscommit and not respecting your words. Really i have lost so much on my business on trusting your service.Also, time and energy on approaching your customer services. One of the worst ISP in Bangalore

jnanabhumi - Mobile number changing
    Sir, i lost my sim card ,so please give me the chance to...
    pf office bandra - Pf not credited
    Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018...
    TRANSACTION FAILED FROM UPI - AMOUNT REFUND
    Transaction date:07/01/2019 UPI reference...
    Indian Postal Department (EMO) - Non - Receipt of Electronic Money Order (EMO)
    2 Electronic Money Orders were booked on 10.01.2019 from...
    SBI ATM Debit CARD - SBI ATM Debit Card Not Received
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED Dear Sir, My ATM card was not...
    fairplay@rummycircle .com - Solve my account problem
    My account has closed for security reasons so you keep...
    Videocon D2H - Not attending customer calls since a week and no website...
    Dear Customer (Sanpra3007), We apologize for the...
    KELVINATOR REF KP202PMX HFB MARRON - CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
    CUSTOMER COMPLAINT BALU KALE _MOBILE NO-...
    Home - Illegal construction in Pitampura
    Illegal Construction in our neighbourhood. Pitampura ED-13...