ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

arevanka

Jun 1, 2020

My ACT internet is not working from 4 days

since 29th May 2020 My internet is not working . I have raised ticket SR10240418108742. Every time am calling the customer care and getting the same answer. so far no engineer or executive has called me or visited my place. Am using the connection for more than 2 years . Am doing work from home and since 4 days am not having the internet.

Please take this as very urgent and resolve my issue.
Msrnagar

May 31, 2020

ACT Broadband Relocation request not attended by any technicians (ticket raised on 21st march 2020)

its more than 2 months

today without any intimation at 8pm the ticket has been closed

Relocation Request Ticket No.: SR10237312227169

please arrange for a call back and refund the total amount paid.

till today there was no call from local technicians that the relocation is possible or not & had follow up with customer care for the same

but with out any intimation closing this ticket is not a fair part on the ACT Fibernet broadband

Please arrange for a call back
Msrnagar

May 28, 2020

Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st march 2020)

Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st march 2020)
Hello ACT fibernet Broadband team,

Relocation Request not addressed ticket raised on March 21st 2020

I had raised a Relocation Request on March 21st 2020, Relocation Request Ticket No.: SR10237312227169

till now it has not been addressed and have not received call from the technician on the same,

its more than 2 months till date,

From past 3 weeks, 2 or 3 days once i am checking with the ACT customer care (via call and email) and the response as below:
*the ticket has been prioritized,
*escalated to next level of the team,
* escalated to higher management,
*will be addressed in next 48hrs, 24 hrs,
* local technician will call back by EOD.

Dear ACT fibernet Broadband team, please look in to this matter and resolve as early as possible

May 22, 2020

RE: Improper Billing and Pathetic Customer Service

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue as we are unable to view the details due to privacy settings of the website.

Team ACT Fibernet
vinaypushpakaran

May 21, 2020

Improper Billing and Pathetic Customer Service

I had got my connection suspended due to travel on 8th of Nov'19 and got it reactivated on 8th of May'20 (6 months break). Now, ACT Fibernet has billed me for the full month of Nov and May! Their customer service tells me its an error, but nobody will correct it! In the last 3 days, I have spoken to around 18-19 of their useless customer service representatives and they only vomit the textbook response of "high priority, somebody will get back, etc etc.". Not one person has called me till now. My connection has been deactivated and I have no idea how to proceed. Every morning at 9, I get a call from their call centre, where one person asks me to make a payment. The person is so clueless about anything that he or she doesn't even know what bill, what issue or what exactly is being talked about. The person has a one-line statement. Sir, please make the payment. I wonder how this company runs? Is it because of lack of competition? Even a roadside teashop has better professionalism than ACT Fibernet! I don't know if it makes any difference by putting it here, but I plan to put it every single day on as many public forums as possible without fail. It may not help me, but it may prevent some hapless soul out there from opting for ACT.

Now, as their protocol is, one support executive will message me for my account ID or registered mobile number. My account no. is ############.

Bejoy

May 13, 2020

RE: Cheating on Taking my money in name of giving new Act connection

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Account ID or Ticket no for us to investigate the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet
NandhiniSrinivasan92

May 13, 2020

RE: Cheating on Taking my money in name of giving new Act connection

I have been contacted local ACT connection team on March 24th and the guy from Act Sales team sent me a link and also asked my proofs for getting connection also he asked me to pay Rs.2829 for new connection from the link which he have sent. Once i paid the amount, he is saying that i have paid into some wrong account and it was my mistake so i have to wait till amount get refund. But till date i didnt get amount back as well as connection. And i have been calling that guy everyday atleast 20 times he will never pick my call and if i text him in whatsapp he will look into my messages but wont reply. And even i have sent mail with all required proofs to registered help desk id, but there is no reponse. Even i am calling customer care they said we will clear it for you within 24hrs but its been a week they not even caled me back. I feel like the very worst and fraud company is ACT. please never use this connection.

May 7, 2020

Delayed in Broadband installation

I had requested for new act fibernet connection.Customer care called me and gave all the details details on new connection.I chose act blaze for 3 months. I was in need of new connection to have internet so that i can work from home.Customer care confirmed within 7/10 days connection will be provided for sure. And I was asked to do full payment for 3 months and i did the same. This was on 12th April 2020.
But after 26 days from the date of booking, i received no further calls from them and no installation happened till date. Everyday i call the customer care and they play the same record that they will need some more time. They even didn't install the fibernet box near my house as promised by them. Now they are giving excuses of less manpower and more connection request. Yes, I accept there are more connections due to lockdown, but do provide connection as assured from customer care. If unable to provide please do not take orders for new connection. Tell frankly that we can't provide new connection.
Let me know if any other info is required from my end.

Frustrated Customer.

Delayed in Broadband installation

Hareesh_rayi

Apr 26, 2020

New connection not provided

I have made the payment on 1st april for a new connection request. I called the engineers multiple times, non of them answered the call. I wrote multiple emails and raised multiple tickets with the customer care but everything went unresolved.

Today is 26th of april, i am an IT employee, internet is very essential for me to finish my work on time. We earn the money by working day and night and pay the internet bills. You get the salaries from your company through our bill payments. But in this pandemic situation you never supported us.

After asking for refund, they came to my home and pulled a wire and fixed the rack amd left with out providing any connection. When i tried calling, they didnt answer.

26 days to provide a connection shows the capability of your engineering team and commitment of your company towards customer needs.

I need an immediate call back from your team and need a resolution on priority. My registered mobile number is 9769784481, you can check the tickets attached to my account and i have a bundle of call recordings too. Please take the necessary action
Shuvadibp

Apr 14, 2020

ACT broadband Pathetic connectivity Issue

I have taken a connection from ACT broadband one month back. Within a month, there are 12 days, when the connectivity is not there. I have raised several complaints. They will send the technicians sometime who will come and close the ticket without resolving the issue or resolve it for 10 minutes so that they can go out of the building in the meantime and again the connectivity will go off. Even if you take the technician's phone number, they would never receive the call. The customer care executives will not help you with proper escalation even if you face frequent service disruption (12 days out of 28 days). We have raised a concern with the consumer forum as we were given false promises right from the beginning from the sales team about activation and then the service henceforth. As we are unable to work from home due to this incorrigible service and we have faced enough humiliation from our workplace, we asked for a refund for the same. They have sent Rs.160 in total for all the days I have faced this. Wherein, they have taken nearly 4000 rental for 3 months.
Adithya nikhil

Apr 13, 2020

Reconnection not provided

I have rasied a ticket on 23/3/2020 for reconnection still none of your executives have resolved my issue I am calling every day from past 20days there is port available still u people are not giving a connection such a worst service providers. Don't even understand customer concern none of them are least brothered to give me connection worst service providers. There is port availability still telling my that there is no port availability wantedly.
Only give new connections to make money on installation charges.

Apr 12, 2020

RE: New Connection not Provided

Hi Prakas,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name here. We will look into this but would like to keep you informed that it would take sometime considering the current situation.

ACT Fibernet
mprakas

Apr 10, 2020

New Connection not Provided
Applied for the new connection in Bangalore on Wednesday(08 Apr 2020)! The agent is not replying to message or call !!! Not getting satisfactory answers from Customer care people .

Payment is done on Wednesday, Waiting for the installation and all the process are completed from payment status to customer account verification.

i understand the current lockdown situation and appreciate your technician working on it. please requesting you to resolve my issues , as it is work from home, without internet its very difficult .

i do understnad everyone are Working from home n cooperating wit each other!!!

Hoping call from your technician for the installation.

Enquiry ID: ############
mprakas

Apr 10, 2020

New Connection not Provided

Applied for the ACT new connection in Bangalore on Wednesday(08 Apr 2020)! The agent is not replying to message or call !!! Not getting satisfactory answers from Customer care people .

i do understnad everyone are Working from home n cooperating wit each other!!!

Hoping call from your technician for the installation.

Enquiry ID: ############

Apr 7, 2020

RE: Pathetic

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance you can contact us on +919121212121 & [email protected]
Vijeth_M

Internet cable cut

I lost my internet connection on 23/03/2020 because the cable was cut by the ACT technical team due to junction box issue so, i raised a ticket on the same day at 10:00AM n got a reply saying it ll be resolved by 6:00PM on same day but, till date they haven't fixed it & no technical team member showed up at my place. I'm working from because of the current situation(COVID-19) n without internet for whole week i have been struggling to work.
When it comes to customer support team trust me those guys are the worst !!! They say it will be resolved by EOD n they have said the same thing whole week whenever I have contacted them. They say a technical team member will contact & they did contact me asking for address but, no one came to fix the issue. I hope this forum's gonna help me fix the issue.

Internet cable cut

AneeshAshokA

Pathetic

Hello team,

It is disappointing that the whole country is in a lockdown and Act is making our life difficult. As you are aware, we are working from home and we are doing this because we thought that service providers will give us support during this period.

My internet connection went off on 23rd midnight. Our salaries are already been deducted and since I was not able to work for the last 5 days due to act not fixing my internet, I also lost 5 days more salary and today also till now noone came to fix the problem.

SR10237541907230 is my complaint id. I have been calling the team regularly and they are giving false hope. It's already been 5 days.

It is really disappointing that you are fooling us around. If we miss a day payment, you guys call us back to back till we make the payment. We paid you in advance for every months service. When we demand for the seevice which we have paid for, you are giving us silly reasons.

Will you guys pay for my losses? No right? Atleast have the dignity to do the service that we paid for. If this is not resolved at the earliest I will make sure that I will Sue you and all the associates who made fake promises till now.

Learn to respect your customers. It ia because of them you guys earn. I want this fixed or will take Legal action.

AneeshAshokA

Connection nit working

Hello team,

Santhosh83

New connection

Applied for the new connection in Chennai on Thrusday(19 Marc 2020)! The agent is not picking call!!! Customer care people are very rude n disconnecting calls!!

Payment is done on thursday, i have router only installation they are killing!!!

its hard to reach customer care on the they are disconnecting the call informing we ate working from home!
after 20/25 calls u get 1 call connected n they are brainless wit no data!

Its so pathetic service careless people!! i do understnad everyone are Working from home n cooperating wit each other!!!

Act has n doing pathetic job is serving customer care!!!
shambub2

Irresponsible Sales/Customer care executive

I have requested for act connection to my home, sales executive had nice words till the payment acceptence, after taking the payment he is not responding to call.

Tried reaching Customer care they ver irresponsible the the sale executive. While explaining the situation it self they disconnect calls.

Dropped SMS to sales executive to cancel my connection request and intiate for the repayment. There is no response for that too.

This is the complainant no: SR10237349205071
shambub2

Irresponsible of Customer Service

This is the complainant no: SR10237349205071
nick42019

Mar 21, 2020

ACT is fraud broadband

Account no: ############. I am unable to use internet from 20 March 2020 10.30 a.m. Tried contacting customer support ############, to my horror i was unable to contact n was getting response " This no is not reachable, message i received in local language" How can customer support no be not reachable?? is it mobile no that some person is carrying?? I tried calling nodal desk ,080 42840044, this no was busy for alteast 2 hrs!! this shows that nodal officer is nothing but a bloody joker!! I managed to raise a complaint , SR 10237245444962, supposed to be resolved by 21 march 2020 11 a.m but now its 5 p,m no one even has bothered to call or update!! ACT is a fraud company run by some jokers and customer support doesnt exists!! they cheat by saying they have 24*7 support, try calling on their no and u will wait atleast for 30 mins !! Not sure how they have managed to get such user base where everyone is having issues but ACT never responds!! TRAI should ban this company else this will be YES bank of broadband for sure!! they will close down taking all customer money in advance!! When companies now are asking employees to work from home, ACT is showing up its poor quality of service!!

Mar 21, 2020

RE: Power goes and Act Fibernet Internet also goes off

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.
addankirao

Mar 18, 2020

Power goes and Act Fibernet Internet also goes off

Hi, I keep experiencing this every now and then - whenever power goes off the internet also goes off. In the beginning when I got the connection I used to complain and they would come and say their common battery needs replacement and they say that they fixed it and they leave. But I always would experience the same issue. Today when there is a powercut for 10 mins, and when I call customer service and talk a little bit tough, they say that there is a fiber cut and so internet is down and not because of power cut. I asked him again if he is sure. And he was sure. Once I put off the call and power came the internet is back again. Such poor customer service telling lies directly!! huh... really so unprofessional. I never saw such poor customer service even with years and years of airtel connection.
rajrockygyhn

Mar 18, 2020

Irresponsible of Customer Service

In my area feasibility is not therefor new connection. but i have paid the amount already through act app. Sales and technical executive are irresponsible to update the status that connection is not possible over here. because of their irresponsible. So my money is hold. please refund my money as soon as possible. My Account Number is ############

Garena free fire - Suspended
    Dear gerena my I'd no.1784445129 is suspended login...
    Pension cell SBI bank CPPC JAIPUR - Non recipt family pension since Feb 2019
    My family pension not receipt since Feb,2019. I am...
    Dish TV error code 102 - 102-no account balance ( dishtv)
    My dishtv nxt hd VC no. 02511763290, phone no....
    RTPS - rtps website not working
    RTPS website is not working.unable to submit the form for...
    Vodafone - refund of deposited money .
    refund of deposited money I am was a distributor of...
    big magic - dharti ka veer yodha Prithvi raj Chauhan
    sir i am watching "dharti ka veer yodha prithvi raj...
    ESIC Jhilmil Delhi - Lady doctor's misbehavior
    Hi My name is chahat i am 8 weeks pregnant . I went to...
    HDFC/ SAVINGS ACCOUNT - penalty for non-maintenance of minimum balance
    I had a dormant account in HDFC from past 1 year and today...
    jal nigam meerut - SEWER AREA GOT HOLE IN THE GROUND
    कल रात की बारिश के...
    Cleartrip.com - regarding credit sheel
    i have booked my flight ticket on 14/03/2020 for...