ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Mahi Rajan

Jun 16, 2019

Shifting request not completed - 20 days since raised

Hi ! I have a ticket number raised SR1016745293869 , it has not being acted on and it has been 2 days since I raised the request. The support centers do not get back to me when I write to them and the technicians have done nothing to move the internet.

I never got any call to resolve this issue. I don't know whether customer care really exists or not.
Swathy Kamal

Jun 16, 2019

Internet not working: company not responding

The internet is not working for days but ACT fibernet employees and customer care seem to have gone underground. Complain can be raised via ivr or chat not but no one looks into it. Extreme misuse of digital technology. This after they have taken advance monthly rental from most customers. Issue is common and on social media they are just writing we are looking into the matter. Something is amiss. TRAI should look into the matter with urgency.
bhask82003

Jun 14, 2019

Internet

Hi Act Team,

This is to bring to your notice broadband internet is not working since 7 days in RR nagar and no one is able to access net who have ACT, in our apartment. Many times we have called ACT customer care and there is no response. Kindly let me know by when this issue will be resolved if this I do not get any reply by tomorrow morning I will raise a consumer compliant in consumer forum.

This is very bad service provided by you and we have been calling for the past 7 days and no one is responding.

My account id is : ############
I have the following Requests and let me know why no one is providing me an update on the same and no one is picking our calls as well. This is very frustrating and I am going to shift to a new vendor starting from next month and this is not acceptable and I will raise a case again ACT broadband.
SR1027225664465 and SR1027225767321.
Thanks for a very bad service

From past 7 days I am following up with customer care and send many emails without any luck.

RE: No Internet and very bad service

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. Let us check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your ACT Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to get in touch with you.

RE: No internet last 10 days from 01/06/2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

RE: No internet service for 10 days

DrCA

Jun 11, 2019

Internet issue not fixed

This is regarding #SR1027167272882 that was raised on 7th July about internet not working. It has been 4 days since i raised the ticket on the app (as suggested by ACT) and i have not got a response from the team, let alone a resolution on this issue. My family members work from home and it is important we have our internet connection up and running. Despite numerous calls (customer care just puts you on hold endlessly and no one attends) and emails, there has been no response from the customer service team. They take the money in advance and keep following up promptly when payment is due for the next cycle, but provide pathetic customer service.
grcuma

Jun 10, 2019

No internet last 10 days from 01/06/2019

Horrible service from ACT.
1. 25/05 internet service disrupted. Three days after registering complaint, service restored.
2. The second day that is on 29/05/2019 again there was interruption in service. Registered complaint in their so called app on 29/05/2019.
3. On 31/05/2019 msg received by us that the complaint is closed and service is restored. This was a false statement made by ACT to close the complaint. Restoration till date, 10/06/2019 is not done.
4. I have visited their Horamavu office at Bangalore and met Shankar on 01/06 and Vinod on 07/06/2019 and requested for help. Both of them promised that the next day complaint would be resolved. But till date t the complaint is not given any attention.
5. I tried calling their customer support numbers given in their so called App. The response is, we were made go through press 1 for.... Process five times and the line ultimately hung and disconnected.

Very painful experience with ACT Fbernet. Should we continue to avail the service O ACT Fibernet? In spite of so many regulatory authorities like TARI etc, these service providers continue to harass the consumers!
Prof. G. Ramachandran. 9980117302
balaaa

Jun 10, 2019

No internet service for 10 days

Act is not working for last 10 days , still waiting to fix the issue, call the customer service multiple times they are dropping calls deliberately in between conversation and field engineers promised me from last one week they will fix the issue but still no internet. so someone help to fix the issue from act team in bangalore

Jun 8, 2019

No Internet and very bad service

Ours is a corporate connection and our business depends on internet connectivity.

1. Dont have internet for past 2 days.
2. This is happening frequently.
3. Me and my team tried calling their customer care the whole day but no one picks the call.
4. Finally I called them as a new customer, and immediately my call got attended.
5. Because of their bad service i askrd them to disconnect and refund my amount. They refused to refund.
6. For escalation they gave me their nodal office number. But again no one is pickimg the call.
kanni9047

Jun 6, 2019

ACT Internet Not working

ACT Internet Not working since 4 days in Old Alwal Area even after many complaints they are not looking into it?
Is anyone facing the issue with ACT Fibernet in Old Alwal area Hyd?

Jun 6, 2019

Disconnection issue

I have requested for disconnection of services as the internet never worked properly. Everytime I call customer service it took 15 mins to speak to an agent. Now my services are disconnected and you refuse to refund the advance payment. This is the worse service provider I have ever come across.
WEIRD

Jun 5, 2019

NO INTERNET

NO INTERNET SINCE 4 DAYS

THIS IS THE PATHETIC SERVICE YOU GUYS ARE PROVIDING!!

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PROFESSIONALISM? IF NOT KINDLY SHUT DOWN YOUR OPERATIONS.
ITS A SHAME TO EXPERIENCE YOUR FIBRECUTS SO FREQUENTLY AND PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
WEIRD

Jun 5, 2019

NO INTERNET

Hi team,

There was no Internet at my place for over 50 hours, we kept following up with the customer care and received the same update each time "the request has been raised and technical team is working on it".

After 55 hours of gap, the internet starts working this afternoon. And, since this evening its not working again.

This is the quality of service your company provides??? You guys are operating in large cities, and with rain / thunderstorm your fibre gets disconnected every now and then. RIDICULOUS AND SHAME ON YOU

Jun 4, 2019

RE: No internet from May 26

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Waghith

SR1026750064012 - internet not working from 8 days

It's been 9 days Internet is not working. Raised complaint however no one addressed the complaint and the ticket is still open. Customer care people are of no help and not keen to help. Worst customer service. Unable to reach nodal officer, number busy. Pathetic service
Waghith

SR1026750064012 - internet not working from 8 days

It's been 9 days Internet is not working and raised complaint. No one came to look into it to resolve. Customer care service is pathetic and are not helpful. Unable to reach nodal officer to raise further, nodal officer number is getting busy tone. Still issue is not resolved

RE: Pathetic service from ACT fibrenet for relocation

princeap

No internet from May 26

We have been facing trouble in connecting WIFI since Sunday (May 26).WE have been trying to contact customer care from last 7 days.
But in vain.No response so far.
We tried rebooting the router also.But not connecting to WIFI.
As we couldn’t get any help from any of the ACT supporting system, we would like to escalate this issue.
Very disappointing service from the side.

RE: Connection not provided

Very worst Service

Very very bad service. After 20th day of new connection , I am having problem in internet. numerous time I am trying to connect service centre, mostly failed. u have to wait in call more then 15min to connect customer service centre. I complained by mail, sms , through app also. if u call repeatedly they cut u call. still problem not rectified. Totally waste of money. please do not go.

Very worst service

very worst service

Very worst service

Very very bad service. After 20th day of new connection , I am having problem in internet. numerous time I am trying to connect service centre, mostly failed. u have to wait in call more then 15min to connect customer service centre. I complained by mail, sms , through app also. if u call repeatedly they cut u call. Totally waste of money. please do not go.

even if want go,do not go with 6month or yearly subscription. they will forget you for next 6month or yearly.

still problem not rectified..
Raju.raikar

Jun 2, 2019

Pathetic service from ACT fibrenet for relocation

I have raised a request for relocation 7 days ago and the same is pending and no response from the team as yet. I have had to call the customer care folks atleast 10 times and with no progress got in touch with sales team and through them the service people in the area. The service folks are the worst who do not care for customers and you never get response. This is not a reliable service provider. Even after repeated follow up the response is pathetic.

You would get new installation done faster and post that the service would feel like you made a very big mistake going with this connection. The service team is the worst I have come across all these years across various sectors. I have had very bad experiences in the past with service but act fibrenet is by far the worst and do not care for customers.

education department gujarat - Fee increase for practical equipments
    Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Unable to Take a diriving license appointment
    Dear Team, I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill...
    Clinic dermatech - No output fake commitment
    I took breast reduction Sergery from clinic Dermatech...
    AIRFORCE - Refund of udChalo Trip Id 5249395
    Airline PNR: M3JRHW Flight no: Air Asia I5 - 755 and...
    icse - ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS
    Respected sir/mam, With the column of your esteemed...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL Ran out of balance
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Anjeev Singh Gill - Water supply problem
    Respected sir/mam. We are facing problem related to...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL balance ran out
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Garena free fire - Please unban id
    Hlo sir Plz unban my id I am not hacker plz unban my id...
    Cars 24 - Trying to steal
    Wanted to sell my car and on checking the website of cars...