ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

indiaacs

Sep 15, 2018

Horrible Customer Support

INTERNET is DOWN in hsr sector-2 extension since TWO DAYS, no support guys in ACT is accessible nor responding/attending to the issue. I raised a ticket (10218631177) and that was closed withOUT resolving the issue. The customer support executive who claims, fixed the issue is UNWILLING to respond/fix/ provide the details of the fix. I believe ACT FIBERNET is fast becoming UNRELIABLE. I have also written to NODAL OFFICER and APPELLATE AUTHORITY - there has been no response till date.
phani_techno

Sep 14, 2018

Internet not working from 10 Sep

My ACT internet is not working from 10 September and no responses from the customer care. I never see this kind of customer service, really pathetic team.

I have a doubt, whether any customer service really exist.

My ticket number raised for the issue is : Ticket # 10132970747

My mobile number : 9908497899.

Please Fix is asap or please let me know the NODAL OFFICER NUMBER.

Phani Kumar.G

Sep 10, 2018

RE: Worse customer support

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

rajiv20

Sep 9, 2018

Worse customer support

Worse customer support. They don't read the complain email properly. Even the nodal suport is worse. I ask to do the bill adjustment and close my a/c but they read the half part and call me to check for the billing issuse, when I ask to close a/c they again ask me generate another ticket and when I asked why, they started argument with me and close the ticket on my face.

Pathetic customer service, if your internet is working then it's fine and if some problem happens then I bet you will close account with Act due to poor understanding of issue or maybe they are ignorant towards customer actual problem.

[email protected] is the registered email id with Act.
M Vinoth

Sep 6, 2018

VERY WORST SERVICE PROVIDER

VERY WORST SERVICE PROVIDER.
once you paid the Bill for the month post that they will not provide the proper response and service. better don't go for.
i paid for 6 month in advance. but now they are telling there is a physical issue we need some time to fix the issue. and they don't have proper ETA to fix the issues... simply everyone is telling timings to disconnect the call...

i don't no whom i need to contact to get the proper support. now i am not able to switch to other service provider also very bad situation.

currently am connecting thru mobile network.

if anyone know escalation desk email id / contact number please share here. thanks in advance.

Sep 4, 2018

RE: Power consumption bill not discounted in the bill

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Sep 2, 2018

Power consumption bill not discounted in the bill

There are 28 Broadband connections have been installed in our Apartment at Whitefield (Sri Ranganatha Arcade).For all these 28 connections,Electrical supply is taken from our meter for all the 28 connections for which Power bill is paid by us.This is been time & again informed to your service people at the time of there visits to the Apartment. No doubt your service men(Shivakumar) has informed the concerned authorities to adjust the power bill in the periodical internet bill right in our presence giving all the details.In spite of all this it is noted with utter dismay that the power consumption bill is not adjusted so far.
Therefore I am submitting these facts to take necessary steps & do the needful to effect the dicount in next ACT Internet Bill.
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDIG VENKATARAMANAPPA
fwhite

Aug 29, 2018

Internet not working since last one day

Dear ACT team, despite of making complaint and contacting several times to your customer care my internet (customer ID: ############) is not working since last 24 hours. Each time I call your staff, they make false promise that the problem will get resolved within 2-3 hours. Please resolve the issue and ask your customer care staff to not make customers fool by making false promises.
yessar99

Aug 28, 2018

Act

I am from Bangalore, i have been using ACT broadband. Without my permission you are about to charge INR99 every month for YUPP tv which i am not using at all. you are asking me to reach out to helpdesk.

All - Please be aware of swindling money for service which you are not using

ACT request you to help me to cancel YUPP tv immdly

Ramesh
9845 818554

RE: worst service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Pritham

No internet from 5 days

One of the worst service providers at the moment! Used to be good, now their service is pathetic. Its been 5 days there has been no internet!! and i do not live in a village!!! Ticket Number: 10218198669, 10218261049. Why is it taking so long to fix the internet! Wait for Jio fibre to launch and see how fast you will lose your customers!!
Nitheesh Rajendran

New internet Connection

I opted ACT broadband on 14th Aug 2018 and did the payment on the same day as per the Sales Rep. After waiting for long 10 days due to extra ordinary quick response from the ACT installation team, i finally raised for refund of my money.
Friends please don't choose ACT. Better to go with some other providers.
I'm planning to put this feedback in Social Media so that it can reach to many. (Reason:- if i would have gone through the reviews in complaintboard earlier i would have never chosen ACT.)
Pradeep Akula

No internet connection for more than 3 days

No internet connection since 3 days and 6 connections to 6 customers are impacted. Called customer desk multiple times but get consistent response every time that it will be solved soon and in 24 hours. I doubt ACT hire robots at service desk that they are so consistent that even after 3 days they say in 24 hours. No call back, no update and no technician visited to check so far. VERY FRUSTRATED to try connecting, holding on for nearly 10mins for some one to answer and listen to the same redundant statements. Nodal escalation is even worse, after holding 15 mins call gets dropped.

Technicians are divine, they know the problem even with out visiting or the help desk bluffing with the spare part problem in box. I have been the customer for more than 5 years... The customer service for ACT has gone down to a pathetic level sine couple of years.

Customer desk has same set of statements and try to escape using them always
Never reaching nodal escalations team
Never visiting technical team

What other choices any one can have to get the problem sorted... Any technical education you suggest or train the customers to repair themselves?? I do work from home and had to take leave to cover your problem. Cannot forget the way you promised your SLAs years back

Now time for me and my neighbors to look for the better alternative. Good bye ACT.
Pradeep
srikanthl

No internet for 2 days

The internet stopped at 12:15 AM on Aug 22, 2018. I raised a complaint at 12:45 AM via ACT app. It showed the complaint got registered and the link switch lost connectivity and it will be fixed by ACT team as soon as possible.
In the morning, when I checked the app, i didnt see any registered complaint. The complaint got deleted.
I raised another complaint for same issue and called customer care immediately.
They said it will take 24 hours for resolution. I requested them to fix it immeditately as I am working from home and need internet connection. They assured to take into priority. But no response message later. I called back at 2:30 PM on 22/08/2018, but no positive response. Everytime, I call them, the customer care representative repeats the same notes. This kept happening for 2 days. Today is 24/08/2018 (exactly 48 hours since the complaint got registered) and no response at all.
This is ridiculous. They take the advance payment and offer no service. !!!
I am so frustrated. This has happened twice in last 1 week and I am out of service for 3 days.
srikanthl

No internet for 2 days

I raised another complaint for same issue and called customer care immediately.
This is ridiculous. They take the advance payment and offer no service. !!!
I am so frustrated.
Dcrus

Aug 23, 2018

No internet

Cust I'd # 10686164.....I do not have internet for the past 4 days.Cust served is unable to resolve the issue nor are the unable to provide me with the contact # of ur technical department reason being they do not have a #. So my only option is to cal Cust serv.
googlc.mymail

Aug 23, 2018

worst service

please realize that customers are the core of any business. I have never seen this much worst service ever! I hope you will rectify your mistake. if you make your customer to suffer... you will suffer in return!

My details & suffering:

registered mobile number : 8919535478
customer name : Tamarapu Dhananjaya rao

I have taken your acts broadband on 17/08/2018 (new connection) in allipuram area, visakhapatnam. 2 complaints raised in the first 4 days of your service - HORRIBLE !!!

My broadband is not working from yesterday morning(22/08/2018). i had been calling your customer care(visakhapatnam) from yesterday morning but your customer care picked up the call yesterday afternoon - ticket number : 10718211369 was given.

you people closed the ticket number without solving the issue. I had to reopen the complaint today morning(23/08/2018) by calling to the customer care again.

today morning the customer care execute who spoke to me is "annapurna", she informed that i would receive a call back from the technician in 30 mins, but till now nothing happened.

If you know how to do business... do it well, or else.... QUIT!!! Dont make us to waste our money, time & energy by choosing acts broadband. I HATE ACTS BROADBAND!

Time has its own way to deal things..... learn the lesson or pay the price.

Aug 21, 2018

RE: Reg ACT internet connection not stable

dhsavitha

Aug 19, 2018

Reg ACT internet connection not stable

ACT internet connection is not stable for last four days

Day 1(16 AUG 2018): Down from 6AM to 1:00 PM. After lot of struggle only techinal team resolved issue

Day 2 (17 AUG 2018) : Down from 6AM to 9AM. After couple of request to customer care issue get resolved

Day 3 (18 AUG 2018) : Down from 9PM . Only morning we check connection it's working. I report for last three days we don't get stable connection. CS assured hereafter you don't get this issue

Day 4 (19 AUG 2018) : Again net disconnect in middle of my work around 9:00 PM . Now only get connect

When you guys provide stable internet connection. Customer service also not provide good service

Aug 18, 2018

No internet access for more than 34 hours

Registered complaint # 10218106705 for no connectivity, even after 24 hours ACT customer care is telling it would take another 12 hours.
Very bad service from ACT with complete internet outage , very slow resolution.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

KasinathanS

Aug 15, 2018

ACT let's me down every week

I have been using ACT broadband service for few years, in the recent 3 months my broadband service goes off every week. I have to call and report the problem and it get resolved only after 24 hours. I understand problems do come, but in my case every week my internet does not work. This is the kind of poor fix ACT has been giving me in the recent times. Looks like they have very bad and lazy engineers to fix problems.

Act customer care service is also very poor, till now I have nerver ever got a call back from them. They have promised several times on call back on resolution update, but it's all a fake promise.

Definitely I will not recommend ACT broadband service as they are looking to be very very bad in recent time.i am giving my details below for your reference.

ACCOUNT NO : ############

User Name : 11884199
Akumnm

Aug 11, 2018

Internet not working from last 5 days

ACT provide such a bad service, never thought I would come across such situation. And they respond in such a way that they gonna fix the issue in a second. For every call they will repeat the same statement. I called in morning, they said it will be fixed by evening. And in the evening they will say it will be fixed by tomorrow morning. And the same thing happening everyday and 5 days are gone. Then technical guy showed up once and said wire is damaged. He left that moment saying he will come back with new wire. After an hour he called me and said we will fix it by tomorrow, means Sunday. What the ### is wrong with these bloody assholes. ## ###. I am sure another week will be gone and it will not be fixed by then also. Better to move to another connection, rather than arguing with assholes.
Medico2008

Aug 10, 2018

Fraud company not refunding money

ACT Broadband looks like a fraud company has taken advance and installation charges , but not installed after 20 days also . Given so many complaints to it's dumb customer care for refund , but now also this fraud company not responding or refunding money. I request others not to get cheated by this company like us.

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...