ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Feb 4, 2019

RE: Very poor horrible support team

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Saurav55555

Feb 2, 2019

Very poor horrible support team

Hi act team,

I am trying to discontinue fron the act since many days. The unprofessional customer care team does not know to speak and they can never get the work done.
I wanted to discontinue due to a travel but thought of connecting back after a year. But you guys dont deserve to have given a chance. Horrible team with horrible management.
New connection can be made easily but if someone tries to discontine with connection then they have wait for ages.

Saurav mittra
russly

Feb 1, 2019

WORST SERVICE EVER. NO REFUND

As I was about to relocate my house, I have placed a relocation request on 12 Jan. I have shifted my house on 12 Jan. After placing request there where no call from the ACT regarding the feasibility/relocation. I have waited till 16th Jan and called Customer care. They told we will contact you shortly.

Since Internet is very essential for my job, I have called them. The customer care told it will take another 48 hours.

I got annoyed of the reply and requested to cancel my service. The poor customer service executive, put my call on wait and after few minutes they disconnected.

This happened couple of time.

Finally a person on cancellation dept picked and requested for 24 hour time to fix the issue. Then goes another 24 hours, no reply then I finally placed the cancellation request.

No Answer yet. After 2 days a guy from retention dept called my and try to convince me stating that he will WAIVER my amount for the duration of non usage etc. But I didn't take his advice coz I have placed request for new connection with new vendor.

After 30 mins of conversation, the retention personnel stated the below  statement.

"Since you are not convinced, I will extent your connection till this month end, so there will be no need for us to repay/ Also my top management will not question us regarding your cancellation."

Two:

"ACT never have the option to return the paid money though the cancellation/Disconnection made either of side"

WOW. wat a policy.

I knew that am going to relocate and also am so genuine in paying the prepaid payment for whole month, still no rewards or respect for my payment.

ALL THEY NEED IS UR MONEY MONEY MONEY! THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF THEIR JOB ONLY.

Feb 1, 2019

RE: Delay in issuing new connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Jeevaratnam Sivapragasam

Jan 30, 2019

Delay in issuing new connection

I have opted for Act broadband connection because of their good service. It has been 2 weeks since their executive collected money and not even turned up. After getting excuse for 2 weeks they are not even providing proper response/ communication.
Even customer care doesn't know what has gone wrong.
The ACT executive is not even picking the call or sometime disconnecting it. Is this how ACT treats their customer.
Is there any way to escalate this to higher authorities.

Jan 21, 2019

RE: disconnection due to infeasibility - no refund given yet

diws

Jan 19, 2019

disconnection due to infeasibility - no refund given yet

I was using ACT since more than a year. Account ID ############. Recently I shifted to a different apartment on 1st Jan in the same area but ACT connection was not feasible there. So they told disconnection will be done and refund will be given after prorated deduction for 15 days. I had paid ~7100/- for next 6 months just 15 days(15th Dec) before this shifting.
Now I'm calling everyday but no customer care executive has given any info.
Some say it's pending for approval, some say there is no ticket, and others with standard reply "under processing".

Nodal officer number doesn't work.
Nodal officer email not replied.
somshekarg018

48hrs no resolution yet

Hello There,

Whoever is reading this, please note that this has been a very annoying experience with you people. It's been 48 hours and yet no resolution.
First when I raised the complaint, i was being said that within 24 hrs the issue will be resolved. There was no intimation, no message, no followup being made. Neither any of your representative called up nor any technician turned up.

When I called back to check on the status, I was asked to wait till 24 hrs are up. I called in again after 24hrs and I was promised to have it resolved withing 1st half next day.

I wait for next day. No calls, no message and no technician assigned. I call in again and this time asked to transfer the call to a senior executive. The representative places the call on hold. I keep listening to the irritating sound in the background. The call drops. How annoying is that?

I call in again and everytime I call, Ive to explain the situation all over again. I again ask the rep to transfer the call to a senior executive. She does but no luck. The response I get is the lines are busy. really???? Lines are busy or you just want to avoid to talking to an irate customer??? However, she now gives a new timeline. The issue will be resolved by 5pm. Wow great!!!! And she also said that a representative will call me to provide a status within 4hrs. Okay! I wait for 4 hrs and I do receive a call. And surprise! I'm again asked to wait till end of the day. And yeah end of the day, I call again and guess what, this time ive been promised to have the resolution by 11 am next day. Wow you guys are just brilliant!!

Will this ever be resolved????

If this is not gonna be addressed by tomorrow, let me know the procedure to cancel the subscription because I am done with you guys and it's enough.

Ticket#SR1022116157899
ramyagopalk

Pathetic service

hi ACT team,

the worst possible service has been provided in this regard

I keep getting calls for the payment and i keep explaining that i will not make the payment till the service is given properly and correct amount is reflected in the bill

I have been literally tortured in the past few days with the number of calls from ACT but when asked to rectify the service all have failed pathetically

i received N number of calls from all the below numbers and I see not one soul in your team wants to rectify the issue

095133 61808 - this guy promises everyday but does nothing to rectify. am tired ofcalling and getting false hopes

080 4650 3399 - there is no account of the number of calls i get from this and such useless people making these calls

097408 12211 - this guy again keeps calling but no updates

few more numbers below

097404 97711

091489 05111

095133 61594

078292 67432

088844 75521

if these many people cannot resolve issues and they keep closing my complaints without resolving, i have no idea why i shld stick to ACT fibernet

i have no more hopes that u can provide any service. i am going to raise on consumer forum and also move to another service provider.

completely dissatisfied and disappointed customer,

Ramya
nganeshrao

Jan 9, 2019

i am not able connect to server

dear act team

i am havig act conection recently taken your people not given me proper service to still i am not able conect my server.your servce is vest.. no of time i called u r customer care they did not responed my call.u r exective also not respond my call i am going to cancel my canection...

ganesh

RE: Pathetic Service

Mohammed Amrulla S

Pathetic Service

Hi have been having issues with ACT service since 21st December 2018 but ACT has done nothing to permanently fix it.

Please check the attachment (image) of emails sent even to Founder Sundar, CEOBala, CFO, VP SD Managers and others. They have done nothing and have not even replied.

Amrulla

Pathetic Service

easysell

rufund issue

we ask to in podanur Coimbatore is available line in aera the sale executive mr, vijayakumar m ph, no,9500071409 he say yes available and we give a cq after received a payment he say line is longer distention this is not my duty to follow up then y you r taken a cq ? he say i will refund yours amount but still payment not recvied we call to customer care he raised a compliant every day but this also closed every day this is your ACT SERVICE
COMPLIANT NO - 10082040453117

FROM, KHADEER SHARIEFF
PH, 9445952198

RE: no fibernet service for 5 days

prem_act_complaints

Jan 5, 2019

no fibernet service for 5 days

For the past 5 days , internet services stopped. The reason mentioned in ACT customer service centre is " apartment authorities have not given permission to enter the premises to resolve the issue".

But, we here the different reason for that at the apartment. ACT has not paid the agreed electricity bill to the owner for many years who provided the power supply for the ACT internet switch board connecting to 8 + flats.

ACT Customer service team when called ( 3 times) and asked for corrective action, they say back end people will call with in 24 hours!!!. When we ask them to connect to senior members, call get disconnected .

As you grow big, you should grow better and focused wrt customer. We are not seeing that.

Totally disappointed.
shafiq2k1

Jan 3, 2019

No Internet services from 4 days

I do not have internet service from past 4 days. 31st December and 1st Jan were important dates. Every time I call your CS team, they say issue will be resolved in 24 hrs. I have no internet still.

Escalations email address on website doesnot work: [email protected]

Shafiq Ahmed
bebaskar

Jan 2, 2019

ACT IS LOOTING YOUR MONEY CHEATERS

Hey ,

Once you placed a disconnection request , they simple close the ticket as "CUSTOMER IS NOT REACHABLE THRU MOBILE" .

then your connection remains open .. you get charged ..

It happens twice to me. i did gave my alternate contact / mailed to all officers.

DO NOT GO FOR ACT ONLY THINKING CONNECTION IS GOOD .. THEY ARE THE WORST SERVICE .. YOU FEEL THAT ONCE ANY YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING !!

THEY ARE CHEATERS !!

~ Baskar
bebaskar

Jan 2, 2019

ACT IS LOOTING YOUR MONEY

Hey ,

then your connection remains open .. you get charged ..

THEY ARE CHEATERS !!

~ Baskar
Catheren

Slow internet

My internet is Dead slow.. and webpages are not even loading thought the link speed is shown as 300 mbps
Catheren

Slow internet

My after internet is dead slow that webpages are not even loading though the link speed shows 300 Mbps.
Please help.

RE : Unnecessary billing

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Dec 30, 2018

Unnecessary billing

I have asked for deactivating my ACT connection as I did not need it anymore.

After raising request for deactivation, later I got call from customers care stating that why do you want to disconnect the service early as I already paid bill for December month. She suggested to use till 27 Dec and then you can raise ticket for deactivation. So I said ok you can cancel my ticket which I had raised for deactivation.

Now when to ticket got cancelled, customer care chasing for bill payment for Dec month.

I am surprised how they are making fool to their clients.

Everyday I am getting calls for bill pay payment and that too in a very bad tone.

I said customer care to check call recording to get how they given wrong update to their client.

I will suggest not to trust ACT broadband services.

Very bad services ever I have faced in my life.
Suhas1980

Dec 28, 2018

Harassment

Dear All

Never go for act broadband.

I had asked for disconnection in the month of November and they have not disconnected my services.

This was due to unnecessary billing every month and low data speed.

Now they have started harnessing us saying to pay bill till Dec 18 or they will come to house.

I called up nodal officer. Even he harrases the same. He says come to office or theu have our address they will come home.

This harassment is prone to every individual who takes the internet connection from Act.

When I spoke about police compliant they said go ahead and do it we have contacts.

Request you all to beware of this.

Suhas
Suhas1980

Dec 28, 2018

Harassment

I have raised a request for disconnection during November 18 as they alwere charging unnecessarily extra.
They have not disconnected and now harnessing everyday to pay bill till jan 19.
Even the nodal officer speaks rubbish and harrases. Says they have our house address and they will come.
jaimin_247

Dec 27, 2018

Not refunding Amount.(check Dec 4 post on same page)

Hello Team,

I have requested for ACT. ACT guys came and collected verification docs and I paid 4.7K initially they told connection and setup will take 4 to 5 days. by the time I come to know that builder is not allowing to install ACT box on top of building. So I talked with ACT manager and told the whole situation even ACT installation guy know the same issue. Manager agreed to cancel the request and do refund on 3rd DECEMBER. But still I didn't get any refund. Even they are not picking calls, no proper response from ACT guys.

City : Bangalore
Area : Jr. college road, Kadugodi, Bangalore.

Jaimin

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...