ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

May 28, 2018

RE: Internet connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We would be happy to have you with us. Kindly drop in your details here:https://goo.gl/1eafh4 and we will get in touch with you shortly

SureshKumar

May 27, 2018

ACT Broadband Outage

ACT Internet connection stopped working from morning hours of 26th May. I have raised a compliant and keep following with customer care but no proper response. Team is not able to provide root cause of the issue and ETA. As a customer I don't have any clue when the connection will be back. These two days(26th and 27th May) I missed all my commitments. Looking forward for a positive reply from your side.

Ticket No. : 10216527876
Cust ID : ############
Mandeep Singh Bhatia

May 26, 2018

Internet connection

I am from Hyderabad and totally tired of Hathway Broadband services.
Plz never choose Hathway. They taking money but not providing services.

May 26, 2018

RE: Internet issue

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

sahanab

May 25, 2018

Internet issue

People thinking of getting a new ACT connection - DON'T BOTHER TO.
I have raised more than 10 tickets as of today for a power backup issue I have been having for months. How can a service provider be so incompetent that a simple battery issue could not be fixed by you people till now?

I also learnt from the support call that my tickets are being resolved by stating that the battery is being stolen. Such unethical and completely unacceptable behaviour is not expected from such a big provider. Not once has the battery been stolen from the box installed in my apartment. You should be ashamed to be fooling your customers and your management by giving false resolutions.

Not once has an executive tried to call me and understand what is the issue going on. The nodal officer's number- 08042840044 given on the site is never reachable and busy 24x7. STOP FOOLING YOUR CONSUMERS.

Atleast have the bloody courtesy to tell your customer on their face that you don't care about their problems and that they can go to a different service provider. I am more than happy to do that. Don't give false promises everytime we call and then do absolutely nothing about it. I am supposedly "working from home" today and thanks to your shitty internet I have been able to do it extremely well.

May 22, 2018

RE: Cheating with false promises

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

May 22, 2018

RE: No internet for the past two days

nikhivendra

May 21, 2018

Cheating with false promises

The sales team of ACT Broadband had promised me a router for Rs1000, and finally billed me for Rs1700. In spite of repeated complaints since 4th of MAY, they say we are still looking at it - since the last 17 DAYS. Today they have disconnected my connection, citing late payment, when the complete FAULT is on their end. Why should I pay double the amount of bill because of cheating from their side?

Now they tell me to pay the bill first and continue discussion later. If I do this, next month again I will have to keep listening to their lame excuses and again be penalized for late payment charges.

Mr. Vinod Raj, and Mr. Uma Shankar - both managers, had promised me immediate resolutions since the last one week and still there's no response from their end.

This is the WORST customer care service team that I have seen till now. Their main intention is to cheat customers of their money.
anilsequeira

May 16, 2018

No Internet

This is to inform you that I have been facing numerous issues with my ACT broadband connection. Customer care is always busy and it take nothing less than 15-20 mins hold time to reach them. After we reach, all they have to say is that the connectivity is not established and they are going to send the field technician. I have raised numerous complaints for different issues. Every time there is a new issue popping up. Yesterday the field technician while giving a new connection to my tenant, had disturbed my connection. This has been a nightmare with keeping the connectivity up for this year.
Sandhya Suresh Kumbar

May 15, 2018

No internet for the past two days

ACT has become the worst service provider. I have been lodging complaints via e-mail, personal, and through SMS. The internet is not working since May 14, 2018 (9:00 a.m.) In spite of multiple complaints the problem has not resolved nor the service provider has even made the remotest effort to rectify even after two days.
ameetkumar

May 14, 2018

Money Refund (10215642811)

Hi ,

I have been asking for continues update regarding my refund of RS 7427/- but there is no response from ACT BROADBAND.
ACT had verified for the feasibility in my locality and had taken the amount for providing the new Broadband connection .
The process of providing new Broadband connection was getting delayed and after my repeated calls asking for a status i got to know that there is no feasibility in my locality .

After knowing this i had requested them to refund my amount and hitherto they have not returned it.
As per last email conversation the amount was suppose to be credited to my account by today however i have not received it yet, it is been more than one month I have been waiting for my refund.

Please let me know when will be the amount refunded to me .

User Id : ############
Account No : ############
Complaint id (10215642811)
kjt

May 14, 2018

poor service

My contact 9849467520, name klvs Narayana Rao booked a complaint on Saturday my act stopped working they told me it will be done by Sunday. Called 3 times on Sunday they didn't take any action. Now it's Monday I called them today morning they said they will rectify it by afternoon no one is here yet.
ritunjoy

May 11, 2018

Internet Not working

Hi, I love the speed of the internet its very stable, I would recommend it to all.
but the service is quite bad in terms of technical problems.
the router isn't working nor the Internet from last night. I already posted a complaint yesterday itself.
please looks into it. and hoping that by tomorrow it will be fixed.

Worst service from ACT

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

May 9, 2018

installation not done on said time

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the delay in in installation. Request you to share your city name and contact details.We will get in touch with you and set things right.

Worst Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name and contact details below. We will look into this for you.

Worst ACT services

This ACT internet providers are the worlds Number one worst service providers.
They don't care about the customers.
They are least bother about customers and also these guys are cheaters as they took (debited amount from acc) amount for new connection and they are not provided the connection.

Here are my contact details 9642412327. I am planning to file a case againest to these guys.

One of the worst worst worst services.

Worst service from ACT

This ACT internet providers are the worlds Number one worst service providers.
They don't care about the customers.

One of the worst worst worst services.
vijay.fuint

Worst Service

My account id is: ############

What a worst and inactive technical team you guys have ? I booked a complaint (regarding my internet not working for past 2 days) in the morning 10:00 am (May 08, 2018) and still the problem is not rectified.

Also, it's very pathetic to talk to your customer care executives. They don't let customer talk :-)
Shavan

May 8, 2018

Installation not done on said time

Worst service that I've ever seen, at the time of booking the person said me that the installation will be done the next day so I did the booking paying Rs. 5550 (CAF No. 733203), but even after 3 days the installation is not done, the customer care says that installation takes time, doing this you are just cheating us, it is a lot of inconvenience to us.

May 8, 2018

RE: Worst Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know that your internet is not working we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Sam 1985

May 5, 2018

Collected Money and Still didnt get Connection

Poor Response from Act Team Member( Anand- 8884470298 / 9741416690 & Prashanth - 9513334041 ) who are not able to give connection to my home after paying money with installation charges of Rs.1500( 1 month advance money + installation charges). More than 4 days,I still didnt get the connection.No Engineer has visited the site so far after getting money. Its been 4 days they turned up now. But when called up customer care, no proper response. I have called their number more than 20 times daily no response from them who came to collect the money. So far no response from ACT team. Due to some unworthy people I hope the entire team getting the poor feedback. Very Worst experience for the 1st ongoing new customer like me.

Internet is not working

Hi ,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance you can contact us on 011 42340000 or [email protected] .

RE: Disconnection Problems

Dear Valued Customer.

RE: Worst Service

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...