ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

mrkselvan

How to get my refund

The act fibernet not yet fixed at my home.but I paid for the amount for rs 2249 on 19th September 2018 and people are coming to my home said that here not available connection point. Then contact customer support to refund my amount. But still now no refund was happend. Today date is 12 October 2018. It's around in a month. When can I get refund?

Reference number: 10218970659

Note : Don't pay them before get the act fibernet connection in home.

Oct 11, 2018

RE: Worst connection need my refund cancelling service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

rajthilak Jayabalan

Worst ACT Broadband Service

I have raised request for relocation on 28th Sep, 2018 and address proof documents are submitted on 29th Sep, 2018. Till date connection is not provided on further complaints to to customer support. One technician visited on 5th Oct, 2018 our place and mentioned Connection port is full and new Box needs to be installed and he will be turning back next day morning and finish the installation.

But, till date there is no technician turned up neither a update from ACT for connection even after my repeated complaints to them everyday. Today i forced the customer care to transfer the call to higher management, they managed and told i will getting callback in another 1 hour, but i haven't received any callback till now from them and when i called them back again they are telling me they require 24 Hours to resolve the problem and never a work about the callback they promised me to do for escalation

Worst Service Ever.
rajthilak Jayabalan

Worst ACT Broadband Customer Service

Worst Service Ever.

RE: Pathetic Service by ACT Fibernet

RE: Need an urgent service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Syedpasha

Oct 10, 2018

Worst connection need my refund cancelling service

WORST SERVICE not fit for any kind of work very abrupt we never know when connection goes.

10219020616 let me know the status of this ticket and when i will get my refund amount.

ACT has the worst internet service. My connection is not even 30 days old and it's gone. No internet connection for last 6 days and still counting. I have made numerous calls to customer care and there no response or action to fix the issue. I have requested for disconnection and not yet got my refund yet their customer Representatives have no information about disconnection process worst service ever, i recommend not to get this service
shashankk

Oct 9, 2018

Pathetic Service by ACT Fibernet

Fault No: 10219040698. Not resolved from a week after reopened continuously for 3 times. Pathetic service by ACT fibernet.

Actually the connectivity is down from 30/09/2018.

However, services were restored for few hours and back to the same old story.

Hopeless service by ACT. And if you escalate to the nodal officer of Bangalore Srinivas, he responds after the services are restored and says issue is resolved.

Now its been 2 days since the issue is reappeared and i sent email immediately no response from Nodal officer too.

Oct 6, 2018

Internet not working

Twice in every month there will be issue regarding my connection and customer people will say that there has been wire cut issue due to local cable guy cutting the cables or tree fall or due to rains etc etc..worst service provided by your team. When we call customer care same messages keep repeating and they will just send your ticket has been resolved. Worst service.
superpower

Oct 5, 2018

Need an urgent service

Our Account No.############

we have raised complaint 4 days back, but irresponsible response from ur staff.
we are very much diasappointed your service.

we are waiting to resolve the issue today itself otherwise we will discontinue your service and will port to another service provider
meendhar

Oct 1, 2018

Refund not done

My CAF number was created on Monday Sept 10th (ECAF 5223920) after which the installation team said it was not feasible in my building. I requested for refund and still the money has not been refunded.
srinibs

Oct 1, 2018

ACT Broadband down for almost 4 days

My ACT broadband connection was down for the last 4 days. Every time i call them, they just repeat the same message that there is a major wire cut issues in some area and the team is working on the same. They will not send any updates (SMS / Calls) and will just provide some false promise that "by today 8 pm it will be resolved'. Come 8 PM, nothing will work.

Also, heard from one of their support team members that the Field staff work only between 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM, post to which nothing will happen. If the field staff are not working beyond 6:30 PM, why are you guys telling customers that the issue will be resolved by 8 PM?

More importantly, why i question them that what will you guys do if the issue is not fixed by 8 PM, they will just say that nothing can be done. Hence, there is no motivation for them to resolve the issue.

The last 4 days has been hell in dealing with these thugs.
Shyam Raj

Sep 30, 2018

Rude and sarcastic people in support department

I'm a ACT fibrenet customer, the internet wasn't working twice this week, so I called up ACT, filed a complaint and everything
People who attended the calls were so rude right on the face. A young women named Aruvi, picked up the call and quickly put me on hold after confirming my name and number. I couldn't attend 4 calls at this time while I was on hold, because of a fear that I might not get the update for which I called for. I asked her why she put me on hold, she replied she checked the requests, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that of a big deal to find it out while the previous agents quickly gave me the reason as soon as the confirmed the account details. I already had an idea to talk to the supervisor, so I asked for the supervisor, she questioned me "why?" , I replied, " I have the rights to ask for one", she clearly said before that she was checking with the floor supervisor, so I'm sure there was a supervisor there, she kept asking "why", I told her that she cannot ask me why, she said " I also have the rights to" but she again put me on hold while I was talking to her and came back and said that there's no supervisor there. This time I knew she was lying, and I told her that I'll wait as long as it takes for the supervisor to get on call. The after 2 minutes a supervisor quickly jumped into the call. I asked his designation and he said he's a team leader, he was so impatient rude and sarcastic, I called by his name and said "listen", his replies were so sarcastic and literally we're to irritate me a lot. He said he has the rights to disconnect my call. And the way ACT customer support treats their users is way too pathetic, there's a pretty solid chance that the call would be recorded and be in their data base. It needs to be reviewed and I need Justice for the money that I'm paying towards my internet connection. I'm paying Rs1300 every month, small amount for many, but it's huge for someone who works hard to earn it. Need help to sue these people and get things straightened up. That TL who spoke literally challenged me to do whatever I can do. I just couldn't stop there. He spoke on behalf of his company, I need to speak on behalf of the consumers!!
Devikarthik

Sep 30, 2018

Battery device not removed even termination of act connection

Upon continuous nrequest and complaints nfor the past three months. The battery device fixed in my house not removed. After that I terminated the connection with act. Still the device not removed from my house.

Always customer service giving false promises.
Devikarthik

Sep 30, 2018

Battery device not removed even after termination of connection

Upon so many calls and complaints. The battery device fixed at my house not removed.
Even I terminated the connection with ACT.

Giving false promises from customer care and area manager.
Adhavan mechy

Sep 29, 2018

Worst nodal and helpdesk no internet connection for 6 days

I have complained both nodal and helpdesk no use of it very worst and cheap customer service. They know to say lie nicely for escaping from customer. Even there are saying no supervisor on night shifts if we ask nodal team they will say helpdesk ask supervisor if u have doubt take the recoding for checking purposes . The service is equal to bsnl

Better all can choose other networks

Complain number: 10318855997

Sep 29, 2018

Network issues

U people r giving worest service to me I'm trying to cl ur customer care number it's not connecting, I'm facing a problem since last Saturday. So I'm trying to discount ur service..

Rajiv Reddy

Sep 28, 2018

RE: ACT Fibernet. Worst Service, Worst Customer Care

shirish111

Sep 27, 2018

Internet is not working

I have raised a ticket for internet is not working and it is still not yer resolved from past three days and this is the third time i am facing the issue with the ACT fibernet Hyderabad nizampet area. No one will contact the end user we have suffer for every thing there will be no tracker for the technicians every time i am raising the complaint same answer we are receiving from the customer care. For your reference if you have any chance to reach the technicians you can contact the great ACT CORPORATION. My raised complaint number: 10133138615.

Sep 27, 2018

RE: WORST SERVICE

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Sep 26, 2018

RE: ACT Fibernet. Worst Service, Worst Customer Care, irresponsible Technician

Sep 26, 2018

RE: No internet connection for last 10days

anil_38

Sep 25, 2018

Act Worst ever service seen in my life

Its been 3 days the internet is not working & complaint is registered, they did not even take single action. If you call customer care, they will repeat the same dialogue like we will address the issue by 24 hours.

If you call any technician he will tell that i am near by your home for 3 hours. Does he require 3 hours to come here for distance of 4 km. Really worst service.

Ticket number:- 10218835901

Please switch to Jio Broadband guys.

Dear Act, You will lose the customers badly.
anil_38

Sep 25, 2018

Worst ever service seen in my life

Ticket number:- 10218835901

Please switch to Jio Broadband guys.

Dear Act, You will lose the customers badly.
Om Prakash

ACT Fibernet. Worst Service, Worst Customer Care

ACT Team
since last 3days not getting internet, in my office we have 8 connection no one is working, registered a complaint 10133113855, every time it will solve in 24 hours, still now no one attended problem, we take 1Gbps connection also, but no service, no one response

Railways UTS WALLET - Money not credited in the R- wallet
    I used netbanking to reacharge wallet by Rs.100, the...
    little app - I didn't get refund of my cancelled order
    I didn't get refund of my cancelled order. I...
    star vijay - We want Radha Krishna
    Please telecast Radha Krishna serial..Unga channel la...
    UP BEd - Fee Refund
    Dear Sir, I had been allotted college but due to some...
    HP laptop 15T - No delivery
    Sir my package is not delivered my order ID is 20190701....
    dental council of india - Dental Negligence, Wrong Treatment
    I am writing to formally complain about the professional...
    Thane Municipal Corporation - Dengue - prevention
    Dear Sir/madam, Multiple cases of dengue are reported...
    Flipkart.com - Flipkart cheats me
    I have place order of a glass card and suddenly on that...
    municipal corporation karimnagar - Very low pressure municipal water coming
    Very low pressure municipal water coming in muncipal park...
    Videocon DTH - Recharge
    Dear Umesh, We apologize for the inconvenience caused....