ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

May 4, 2018

RE: Worst Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

May 4, 2018

RE: Disconnection Problems

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

farsana

Worst Service

Hello Team,

I requested a service for a power backup, but the service engineer who came to support bursted a router , i registered a complaint and many follow ups with the customer care and Team lead and sales team, Very bad response without a proper solution .

My cust id : 10816078631

RE: Internet is not working

Disconnection Problems

I raised a request for disconnection on 29th April 2018 for the services to be disconnected from the 1st of May.

Disconnection Problems

I raised a request for disconnection on 29th April 2018 to be disconnected from the 1st of May. The customer service executive promised that it would be done. But it was not done. In the following four days, I called thrice for the same. Every time, they make new empty promises. And every time, it takes about 15 minutes just to be connected with one of the customer care executives. Eventually, I think I will be charged on pro rata basis. I can’t think of anything else but to think of it as a small-minded trick by ACT to make money at the inconvenience of customers.

I was thinking of coming back to ACT. But the experience has caused me distress and ended my wish to come back to ACT again and recommend it to anyone.

A BIG NO to ACT!!! A BIG ZERO to its customer service!!!

RE: Router was not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

RE: height of stupidity

Kuldeep Negi

Internet is not working

i am totally fed up from ACT services, it's almost 10 days but still unresolved the issue, and without resolving the issue they are closing my ticket no. again and again, no body is taking step, Area manager giving me stupid reasons for all this ..Really very very bad experience.

Account no.############
Ticket no. 11015927089

May 2, 2018

RE: Delay in refund of payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We have processed a refund and it will be credited you in 7 working days in your account.

SWAROOP1997

Router was not working

I have taken the new connection on 1week before ,they had given us a router & it was not working from 2days backs.so,pls kindly change the router & replace a new one .
My contact number:9963433996(swaroop)
ACTsufferer

May 1, 2018

height of stupidity

A month back I asked to shift my ACT broadband to a new location which was just the adjacent building to the current location. ACT did not bother to respond to the request for 5-6 days, I only had to call to take the follow up and I was told that there is "No port Available" in the server to shift the connection. could not understand which "port in the server" was being referred as the new location was just the next building and the same server port could have been used. ACT Appellate so called "Authority" also said the same thing. I then asked for the disconnect but ACT wanted to retain the customer and did not disconnect even after repeated request neither they were ready to shift the connection. I also raised a new connection request for the new location with a new phone number and to my surprise one of the sales guys was so confident about the ports availability and the installation even "without any port on the Server".
I had to move to other operator who in less than 24 hrs made the connection working and that too with higher speed and less cost to what I was paying to ACT.
Ultimately the BB was disconnection after 15 days and I was charged for half months charges which denied to pay as the delay was due to ACT only.
after a month got a msg for re-connection without any charges and thought of giving it a try and here I witnessed the HEIGHT of STUPIDITY of ACT. The connection was activation WITHOUT any installation !!!!!!????? no one bothered to my calls and mails and after 5 days ACT called me twice to check if the connection was working fine or not.
Someone ask these stupids how can the connection work WITHOUT INSTALLATION???? May be ACT was sending wifi signal directly from their server..
I sent repeated mails asking for disconnection for the connection which was never installed. Today I also got the bill for the BB.
Sent two mails to the ACT appellate "AUTHORITY" also thinking they may put some mind on how a connection can work without installation.
@ACT:- I am very happy with my new provider and never ever in my life will think about opting for ACT again..
Dwarakesh

Apr 30, 2018

Delay in refund of payment

ACT Broadband Complaint No : 10216007194

I had booked for a new ACT broadband connection, the service provider visited my site and after deciding upon the plans, I have given him a cheque of Rs.8135/- for the 6 months ACT Storm plan. After 3 days of giving cheque, I received a message from ACT stating that the cheque is bounced, when I tried to call customer care they informed that the actual amount is Rs.7927/- and the cheque was bearing 8135/- due to the difference in amount they said cheque is bounced(disgusting). Then they disconnected my connection and I had to immediately pay 7927/- to get my connection reactivated, hoping that the cheque will not be passed from their end. But after 3 days, I got a message from bank stating the debit of Rs.8135/- from my bank account to ACT. When I called customer care again, they mentioned that 8135/- was the right amount for the chosen plan and the amount of Rs.7927/- was asked by mistake and they agreed to refund it back to my bank account. But till date (it's more than 10 days after requesting for refund) the amount is still not refunded and everyday I keep calling customer care and literally struggling to get my money back, whenever I call they say that the refund has been processed but they refuse to quote the transaction reference number for the refund initiated.

Worst experience with ACT, Be careful and think twice before you get an ACT connection.

Kindly treat this complaint with priority and help me get my money back.

Thanks & Regards.

Apr 26, 2018

RE: Act broadband re-connection

Mahesh Gonda

Apr 20, 2018

Act broadband re-connection

Even after telling so many times i m getting calls including voice recorded calls and asking me to take connection , i dont understand why should i take connections when i am not interested!

if calling me again and again is not stopped then i will take further strict actions

My number is 9845984610
Mahesh Gonda

Apr 20, 2018

Unnecessary calls

My number is 9845984610

Apr 18, 2018

RE: ACT Fibernet - Delay for installation after paid in advance

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the delay in resolution of your complaint. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

RE: Delay in resolving the ISSUES

Dear Valued Customer,

This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will get in touch with you.

Apr 17, 2018

RE: wrost service by ACT for shifting connection and existing customer

RE: Internet not working

Dear Valued Customer,

Let us take this up with our technical team. Please share your contact number and city name below

RE: Delay in New connection

Dear Valued Customer,

Give us an opportunity to fix this. we will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution.

Nks2018

ACT Fibernet - Delay for installation after paid in advance

My ACT Account number/ID : ############.
On April 6th, I paid for 6 months in advance for ACT Blaze along with all the needed documents. However, after that there is no response for almost 2 weeks.
During payment time, they told new connection is feasible in our premises and in my premises there is already an ACT connection.
When I contacted customer care, they told I need to apply for a dedicated GX box of Rs. 2200 and no-refundable and I agreed to this and they created a ticket (Complaint Number: 10215732424) and assured will resolve within 2 days and someone from ACT will contact me, and since then no response for that as well.
Second time I called for follow up, they created another ticket (10215802523) on top of the existing complaint and told me that same thing, someone will contact you withing 2 days.
Third follow up call, they told there was a server issue and I told them, there is already a connection in my premises and working fine, so out of stock of excuses, they told someone will contact me within 2 pm same day...no response.
Fourth followup call, they told the same thing...someone will contact me soon.
I tried to contact the Nodal officer on 08042540044 and no surprise, "All channels are busy - default ring tone".

Dear ACT team, kindly do the needful.

Nks2018

ACT Fibernet - Delay and no response for new connection after paid in advance

My ACT Account number/ID : ############.
During payment time, they told new connection is feasible in our premises and in my premises there is already an ACT connection for another floor.
Fourth followup call, they told the same thing...someone will contact me soon.
I tried to contact the Nodal officer on 08042540044 and no surprise, pre-set answer "All channels are busy".

Dear ACT team, kindly do the needful.

SriTiru

Apr 16, 2018

Delay in resolving the ISSUES

I had raised the issue with the ACT through their APP and with the customer relationship team on 9th March. But didn't get any updates from them, so I had called them on 10th March and asked for an update. Since that day they are saying, this is an issue with the PERMISSIONS and our team is working on it. Please give us 1 day and we will call you back with an update, but they had never called me with an update.
1. Daily calling them twice and wasting half an hour (it takes time to connect Customer Representative) but not getting any updates.
2. I am visiting in-person to the building where they have deployed the switch box (They are saying, daily ACT people coming and going, but not had a talk with the Building President).
3. Since I am having a Pre-Paid connection, if I disconnect ACT and take new connection then I will lose 1300 + 500 for the new connection charges.

Apr 14, 2018

wrost service by ACT for shifting connection and existing customer

I have requested to shift my connection inside bangalore city. Its already been 20 days but still no response.
Olnly ACT people are commiting that we will do by today, tomrrow but then no response.

Even if am trying to contact customer care but line is always busy.

the wrost service provided by act.

Always try to behave properly with your customers.

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...