ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

mvijaynitt

Apr 12, 2018

Delay in New connection

I have opted for new ACT fiber net internet connection and submitted all the document and made payment for 6 month in advance. It's been more then a week and i didn't hear from any one. I never expect this kind of service from ACT. really disappointed. Every time i call, thy gave me some lame reason for delay and sorry for inconvenience,
I am done with that and i want to withdraw the connection. Please tell me procedure for returning amount.

This is the latest ticket number 10215741193 and they give with some reason of NOC. I have lost my patience already. My relatives are using internet in same society and i am getting reason like not available in that area.

Please send your representative to check that area at least before giving any lame reason. Please finish installation tomorrow or return my money.

Vijay

Apr 11, 2018

RE: Unauthorizsed Power Connection used

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Apr 11, 2018

RE: Worst service act on New connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Shrutis21

Apr 10, 2018

No connection after taking money

We paid full amount for new connection on thursday and they promised to give connection on Saturday. And today we are standing on a Tuesday and no one is picking the call and no follow up.
I made a mistake that I opted for Act. I never saw such a careless behavior from anyone.
I would request act to return my money.
Somukutti

Apr 10, 2018

Worst service act on New connection

My reg mobile number is 8675032111 I dint got my connection since I padi on 3april if I call to the coustomer care the day pls wait mauled to our concern team and they are not forwording my call to the technical person if there is no technician they why are you doing this business
yennamanil

Unauthorizsed Power Connection used

ACT Broadband had installed 2 connections boxes in our apartment 5 year back . There are only 3 connections used in our apartment , while the rest are going to other apartment . The power supply for the connection box(Junction Box) is using the power from our apartment without our approval . We have disconnected the connections now based on the decision on the apartment association . We request them to provide the necessary compensation for using the power supply for last 5 years.
And come up with an agreement to pay a maintenance cost every month if they want to still use the power supply from our apartment.

Apr 7, 2018

RE: Service disconnection abruptly

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and We will look into this for you.

Apr 7, 2018

RE: Worst new connection experience

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number below. We will look into this for you.

Bhanu1965

Service disconnection abruptly

Hi I had a connection of ACT and the bill due date as per their mail yesterday is 15th April, 2018 (below attached). Surprisingly this morning they have disconnected my connection for non bill payment. when I reached out to customer care they said its due for last month and surprisingly this is nowhere reflected in my details. I suggest everyone to use professional service providers and not to use ACT connection for your use. Lot of other local service providers are around your locality please reach out to them and they give you a better service.

MAIL TEXT BELOW

Greeting of the day!!

Your ACT Fibernet bill is generated for the month of April-2018 towards account ID ############ and due is Rs.1794/- bill due date is 15th April 2018. Request you to pay your bill early to avoid service interruption and late payment fees.

You can now download your invoice & make your payments below are some quick and easy options to pay your bill.

1. http://www.actcorp.in/bill-payment
2. http://portal.actcorp.in
3. Download ACT Fibernet App from Play Store or App Store and pay via APP https://is.gd/actapp
4. Wallet options like PayTM or Freecharge Apps.

Go hassle free by setting up SI or ECS options for bill payments.
For any support, please feel free to call 080 - 42840000 or write in to us at [email protected]
ACT Fibernet appreciates your business and welcomes your feedback/suggestions.

If already paid please ignore this mail.
Thank you for choosing ACT Fibernet.

Warm regards,
Team ACT

Worst new connection experience

I was under perception that ACT aka BEAM is the best internet provider in Hyderabad if not anywhere else and opted for a commercial fibre connection. The sales executive promises the new connection will be established in 2 days, accepts payment and vanishes. He stops answering my phone. They test your patience and even customer care executives will be of no help saying "we will inform respective field team". Hathway also offered to serve but I thought ACT guys will install it quicker and paid to them.

Now, its been a week and still I didn't get the connection. I will never ever recommend ACT to any of my friends and acquaintances. I have never seen such worst experiences that you create to a customer. I have paid money for 6 months on 31 Mar and still waiting for the connecion on 6 Apr with no one calling me (I'm the one who should followup - Alas !)

ACT Fibernet - Worst new connection experience

ACT - Worst new connection experience

RE: Act Fibernet

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

RE: Worst service by ACT

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

RE: Refund not processed - Used ID 102017661178

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Prakash.J

Apr 3, 2018

Act Fibernet

I am surprised with the kind of horrible WIFI services ACT has started providing.
When you expect your customers to pay for the services on time, its your bounded duty to render uninterrupted network services back to your valuable customers.
Every other day, some issue crops ups.
Initially I was amazed by the excellent network provided by ACT and recommended couple of my friends, now I'd definitely not recommend Act fibernet connection to anyone.
vinay.kvms

Mar 30, 2018

Worst service by ACT

It’s been 3 days ACT Internet is not working and they are not ready to fix, when we call them they keep on pushing it for next day, one of the worst service I ever seen, If anyone is planning to take new connection, Never opt for ACT broadband.
unniselva

Mar 29, 2018

Refund not processed - Used ID 102017661178

I have requested a connection from ACT and paid lump sum amount of 7428. but when they came for installation they told the connection is not feasible in my area. They confirmed it is feasible before making payment. I have called customer care on 23 Mar and asked to refund the money back. They confirmed the refund initiated and the i will get email in 48 hours to confirm the bank details. But its more than one week i did not got any email from them. i tried contacting them through email and phone but no response. I have escalated my email till appellate level but no response. Its really a pathetic service
Hathway Broadband

Mar 29, 2018

new connection

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Internet not working

Hi, we believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

shweta2130

Mar 27, 2018

new connection installation

Worst service ever. I was earlier using hathway it was working fine. then i decided to relocation and switch to ACT, was in the perception that it provides better speed. But the process is so tedious and no one is interested in easing the effort of the customer. It's so difficult to coordinate with the sale executive for the connection and installation.
shweta2130

Mar 27, 2018

new connection

Worst service ever. i was using hathway before and when i relocated i decided to switch to ACT, was in perception that it provides better internet service. But the process is so irritating and so difficult to coordinate with the sale guy for the connection. For tathway it just took me one call and got the connection very same day.
Arti Devi

Mar 26, 2018

Internet not working

I have registered a complain for my ACT broadband on 24 march.
customer service asked me to wait for 24 hrs to get it done but there is no any update yet after 4-5 calls. They are telling me same thing that there is a cable cut in your area.

Please help me to resolve this issue as I have to do work from home. My complain number is 10215389752 ( provided by ACT customer care)

Pune Traffic Police - Wrong challan
    Wrong challan PNCCC19000560958. Vehicle not in images in...
    hitachi air conditioner - Ac not working defective product
    We bought a Hitachi all weather air conditioner last year...
    Vishwa work - VISHWA WORK
    Repescted Gopia Apke Jo Friend He Uska Details yaha...
    Rabindra Barik - He took my money and blocked me
    The guy named rabindra barik with paytm bank account...
    9036509086 - My account my amount hanging 1899 in rupees
    My amount deduction 1899 rupees please request removing...
    P Siva Dhanalakshmi - Applied for e-PAN
    I have applied for e-PAN through online. My token no is...
    bill payment - Electriccity
    Refund my money my account
    snapdeal - Return denied without any explanation
    Order ID: 27977276637 (1 Item) Order ID: 27878718728 (1...
    Private Bus - Rude behaviour and excess amount of Tiket
    Dear sir/madam Today morning around 5:15 am I get into...
    snapdeal - Return denied without any explanation
    Order ID: 27977276637 (1 Item) Order ID: 27878718728 (1...