ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Nitheesh Rajendran

Aug 25, 2018

New internet Connection

I opted ACT broadband on 14th Aug 2018 and did the payment on the same day as per the Sales Rep. After waiting for long 10 days due to extra ordinary quick response from the ACT installation team, i finally raised for refund of my money.
Friends please don't choose ACT. Better to go with some other providers.
I'm planning to put this feedback in Social Media so that it can reach to many. (Reason:- if i would have gone through the reviews in complaintboard earlier i would have never chosen ACT.)
Pradeep Akula

No internet connection for more than 3 days

No internet connection since 3 days and 6 connections to 6 customers are impacted. Called customer desk multiple times but get consistent response every time that it will be solved soon and in 24 hours. I doubt ACT hire robots at service desk that they are so consistent that even after 3 days they say in 24 hours. No call back, no update and no technician visited to check so far. VERY FRUSTRATED to try connecting, holding on for nearly 10mins for some one to answer and listen to the same redundant statements. Nodal escalation is even worse, after holding 15 mins call gets dropped.

Technicians are divine, they know the problem even with out visiting or the help desk bluffing with the spare part problem in box. I have been the customer for more than 5 years... The customer service for ACT has gone down to a pathetic level sine couple of years.

Customer desk has same set of statements and try to escape using them always
Never reaching nodal escalations team
Never visiting technical team

What other choices any one can have to get the problem sorted... Any technical education you suggest or train the customers to repair themselves?? I do work from home and had to take leave to cover your problem. Cannot forget the way you promised your SLAs years back

Now time for me and my neighbors to look for the better alternative. Good bye ACT.
Pradeep
srikanthl

No internet for 2 days

The internet stopped at 12:15 AM on Aug 22, 2018. I raised a complaint at 12:45 AM via ACT app. It showed the complaint got registered and the link switch lost connectivity and it will be fixed by ACT team as soon as possible.
In the morning, when I checked the app, i didnt see any registered complaint. The complaint got deleted.
I raised another complaint for same issue and called customer care immediately.
They said it will take 24 hours for resolution. I requested them to fix it immeditately as I am working from home and need internet connection. They assured to take into priority. But no response message later. I called back at 2:30 PM on 22/08/2018, but no positive response. Everytime, I call them, the customer care representative repeats the same notes. This kept happening for 2 days. Today is 24/08/2018 (exactly 48 hours since the complaint got registered) and no response at all.
This is ridiculous. They take the advance payment and offer no service. !!!
I am so frustrated. This has happened twice in last 1 week and I am out of service for 3 days.
srikanthl

No internet for 2 days

I raised another complaint for same issue and called customer care immediately.
This is ridiculous. They take the advance payment and offer no service. !!!
I am so frustrated.
Dcrus

Aug 23, 2018

No internet

Cust I'd # 10686164.....I do not have internet for the past 4 days.Cust served is unable to resolve the issue nor are the unable to provide me with the contact # of ur technical department reason being they do not have a #. So my only option is to cal Cust serv.
googlc.mymail

Aug 23, 2018

worst service

please realize that customers are the core of any business. I have never seen this much worst service ever! I hope you will rectify your mistake. if you make your customer to suffer... you will suffer in return!

My details & suffering:

registered mobile number : 8919535478
customer name : Tamarapu Dhananjaya rao

I have taken your acts broadband on 17/08/2018 (new connection) in allipuram area, visakhapatnam. 2 complaints raised in the first 4 days of your service - HORRIBLE !!!

My broadband is not working from yesterday morning(22/08/2018). i had been calling your customer care(visakhapatnam) from yesterday morning but your customer care picked up the call yesterday afternoon - ticket number : 10718211369 was given.

you people closed the ticket number without solving the issue. I had to reopen the complaint today morning(23/08/2018) by calling to the customer care again.

today morning the customer care execute who spoke to me is "annapurna", she informed that i would receive a call back from the technician in 30 mins, but till now nothing happened.

If you know how to do business... do it well, or else.... QUIT!!! Dont make us to waste our money, time & energy by choosing acts broadband. I HATE ACTS BROADBAND!

Time has its own way to deal things..... learn the lesson or pay the price.

Aug 21, 2018

RE: Reg ACT internet connection not stable

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

dhsavitha

Aug 19, 2018

Reg ACT internet connection not stable

ACT internet connection is not stable for last four days

Day 1(16 AUG 2018): Down from 6AM to 1:00 PM. After lot of struggle only techinal team resolved issue

Day 2 (17 AUG 2018) : Down from 6AM to 9AM. After couple of request to customer care issue get resolved

Day 3 (18 AUG 2018) : Down from 9PM . Only morning we check connection it's working. I report for last three days we don't get stable connection. CS assured hereafter you don't get this issue

Day 4 (19 AUG 2018) : Again net disconnect in middle of my work around 9:00 PM . Now only get connect

When you guys provide stable internet connection. Customer service also not provide good service

Aug 18, 2018

No internet access for more than 34 hours

Registered complaint # 10218106705 for no connectivity, even after 24 hours ACT customer care is telling it would take another 12 hours.
Very bad service from ACT with complete internet outage , very slow resolution.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

KasinathanS

Aug 15, 2018

ACT let's me down every week

I have been using ACT broadband service for few years, in the recent 3 months my broadband service goes off every week. I have to call and report the problem and it get resolved only after 24 hours. I understand problems do come, but in my case every week my internet does not work. This is the kind of poor fix ACT has been giving me in the recent times. Looks like they have very bad and lazy engineers to fix problems.

Act customer care service is also very poor, till now I have nerver ever got a call back from them. They have promised several times on call back on resolution update, but it's all a fake promise.

Definitely I will not recommend ACT broadband service as they are looking to be very very bad in recent time.i am giving my details below for your reference.

ACCOUNT NO : ############

User Name : 11884199
Akumnm

Aug 11, 2018

Internet not working from last 5 days

ACT provide such a bad service, never thought I would come across such situation. And they respond in such a way that they gonna fix the issue in a second. For every call they will repeat the same statement. I called in morning, they said it will be fixed by evening. And in the evening they will say it will be fixed by tomorrow morning. And the same thing happening everyday and 5 days are gone. Then technical guy showed up once and said wire is damaged. He left that moment saying he will come back with new wire. After an hour he called me and said we will fix it by tomorrow, means Sunday. What the ### is wrong with these bloody assholes. ## ###. I am sure another week will be gone and it will not be fixed by then also. Better to move to another connection, rather than arguing with assholes.
Medico2008

Aug 10, 2018

Fraud company not refunding money

ACT Broadband looks like a fraud company has taken advance and installation charges , but not installed after 20 days also . Given so many complaints to it's dumb customer care for refund , but now also this fraud company not responding or refunding money. I request others not to get cheated by this company like us.

Poor service

I'm with ACT last 4 months, seems to be I raised 3 complaints, now the situation is Seems to be today is the second day where I don't have internet connection.. I tried to call to customer care to know about the status of my issues they repeatedly telling there is an issue team working on it .. I surprised they crossed the SLA but never called back to customer to update the status.

When I called they told me we can't provide the update every 2-3 hrs..when I asked this is your work to update us but they started to arguing which I never faced before..when I asked passed call to supervisor they told they are bzy can't talk now.

Such a shameless support.. I strongly recommended do not chose to ACT it's a big cheater..

Mob-9790964634

ACT internet not

Horrible Support

Srkanthi D

Aug 6, 2018

Hopeless Service

I lodged a complaint on 2nd August regarding connectivity failure on 2nd August. As usual, I was assured that the issue would be sorted at the earliest, within 24 hours for sure.There was no resolution after 24 hours.

Upon followup, I was assured that the issue would be sorted by 2 pm on 3rd August. Again the connection was not restored by 2 pm. Upon follow up, I was assured that the issue was being sorted and for sure would be corrected by 7 pm.But it was not resolved.

This cycle of giving assurances of resolution by 2 pm and 7 pm continued for the next two days, i.e. on 4th and 5th August. But, nothing was done.

Suddenly, on 6th August, I received a message that the issue had been resolved, the complaint was closed asking for feedback. Shockingly, the issue had not been corrected as claimed. THE CONNECTION HAD NOT BEEN RESTORED, FIFTH DAY IN A ROW, and then the FALSE CLAIM that it had been corrected.

I have complained again now, and have been given assurance that the issue would be corrected.

I work from home and this unprofessional customer service has caused severe damage to me.

I demand an explanation from ACT.

Aug 3, 2018

RE: Connection not provide after receiving cash.

Aug 3, 2018

RE: Connection not provided after taking cash

RE: Poor service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you.

RE: No internet connection since 24 hours

christy Denzil

Aug 2, 2018

Connection not provide after receiving cash.

Connection not provide after receiving cash.
I paid for Act broadband connection on 17/7/2017, he promised me he will give the connection after two days, I'm calling from past 2 days he is giving all bull shit reasons and now he is not answering my calls, His name is Keshav 8884414680. Please someone help me out

account number ############
christy Denzil

Aug 2, 2018

Connection not provided after taking cash

Connection not provided after receiving cash.
I paid for Act broadband connection on 17/7/2017, he promised me he will give the connection after two days, I'm calling from past 10 days he is giving all bull shit reasons, from last 3 days he is not answering my calls, His name is Keshav 8884414680. Please someone help me ou

Received an SMS that my account no is ############

RE: Act connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Railways UTS WALLET - Money not credited in the R- wallet
    I used netbanking to reacharge wallet by Rs.100, the...
    little app - I didn't get refund of my cancelled order
    I didn't get refund of my cancelled order. I...
    star vijay - We want Radha Krishna
    Please telecast Radha Krishna serial..Unga channel la...
    UP BEd - Fee Refund
    Dear Sir, I had been allotted college but due to some...
    HP laptop 15T - No delivery
    Sir my package is not delivered my order ID is 20190701....
    dental council of india - Dental Negligence, Wrong Treatment
    I am writing to formally complain about the professional...
    Thane Municipal Corporation - Dengue - prevention
    Dear Sir/madam, Multiple cases of dengue are reported...
    Flipkart.com - Flipkart cheats me
    I have place order of a glass card and suddenly on that...
    municipal corporation karimnagar - Very low pressure municipal water coming
    Very low pressure municipal water coming in muncipal park...
    Videocon DTH - Recharge
    Dear Umesh, We apologize for the inconvenience caused....