ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

bprraju

Feb 26, 2015

Service not provided, and refund of Rs7072 not given

I applied for ACT broadband connection on 03/Feb/2015 after their representative assured me about service. I paid Rs7072 for 6months on same day. 2 days later ACT sent SMS saying service is not provided due to local cable operator issue. Until today I didn't get refund of Rs7072. ACT broadband customer care says they can't process refund as they don't see payment reflection. However i have my Credit Card statement, ACT broadband online receipt acknowledges payment of Rs7072. So far i raised 6 complaints, and also visited their office in Horamavu, bangalore, but still refund not processed. All complaints go in vain.

Transaction ID: 65593044
Amount Paid: 7072 INR
Date of Payment: 2015‐02‐03 19:11:32
Track ID: 13601542
CAF No: 191079

Attached receipt of payment. please do needful sir.

Service not provided, and refund of Rs7072 not given

y.v.subramanyam

Feb 19, 2015

nonreceipt of monthly statement

I am not receiving monthly statements regularly.Everymonth after sending several mails and contact by phone they respond This month that has not happened.What you people are doing I don"t know.
swe03

Feb 19, 2015

F**** WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pathectic customer service. Following up with the complaint since 10 days but no response from anyone. They Collected the money and vanished. Sent their staff on a Sunday to collect the money but later no response from them. For a Relocation they take 15 days. And what relocation they are doing. All they have to do is come an give their connection to a new place and they need 15days for this. To collect money even a sunday is fine but to give connection they need 15 days. Now when everythig is ready the technicians call me up and tell he's on his way but never turns up. Like a fooll have to sit and wait for the staff and they dont show up. Customer Service department knows just about their policies but dont know which department serves what and no answer to any questions asked. The worst customer service i have experienced. Hoorible ppl horrible service. I recommend not to go for this service. Cheats . Frauds.

They boast about having Fibernet when they are not even giving connections to anyone.
Manojstalin1990

Feb 18, 2015

Poor Connectivity

Please dont go for ACT connection, its like dropping your money in the dung, instead you can use your mobile internet. There will be 5 to 6 connection cut per month, each time will take minimum 2 business days for the issue to be resolved. So hardly you can use this stupid high speed connection for 17 to 20 days per month. Rather bugging behind these cheaters,pay 200 or 300 more and get a trustable connection and can use when ever we want.

Really very much frustrated with ACT service over pat 3 months. I dont want to use any slangs over here.. Words are puking out of my mouth when i think about their connection and customer service.
raju bk

Feb 14, 2015

Fraud service provider

I had applied for relocation connection last 15days back with all payment done. They sent a person to collect the money immediately after that no one is responding, many times i have called to customer care and they are not providing any solution.

Field persons will give false information and they will not validate it with customer, In my case, there is a box in 5meters to my home with 5 ports avialable, but they have updated in there system as no feasibility for connection.

i am getting frustrated to followup them every day, i need my money back.

i will not suggest to anyone to go with Act connection.
Rudra.nanda

Feb 9, 2015

ACT is least bother about customer satisfaction

I registered a complaint 2 days before as my ACT fibernet connection is not working. I had called 12 times to customer care but issue is not yet resolved. Every time only one response i got that you'll receive a call from technical team within 2 hrs. For them from last 2 days that 2 hrs has not yet came.

I would say ACT is really pathetic at customer service.
skotapati

Feb 9, 2015

ACT is least bother about customer satisfaction

I would like to share my experience with ACT internet ,
*Positive,,, internet , download speed is good for 26 to 27 days per a month even everything is stable, i can say this is the only one positive
*negatives ,,, customer care is not at all good, i am facing internet connection issue since 1 month and given almost 10+ complaints ,still the issue is going on, i have escalated it to manager(manikanta) level but no luck, we know the escalation matrix upto manager and not for complete , they are not ready to give higher authority phone numbers and email id's to share the situation , they are stopping this issue upto their level, how the customer may satisfied ? i am the administrator and definetly we have oncall support and maintenance activities, today i faced a big issue , they stopped internet connection without notifying me and when i called they said it may resolved soon but no resolution since 2 days and they know only 2 statements , sorry for inconvenience and our engineer will look into it shortly.. today i went to office even its weekend and 35+ km's traveled in mid night ... every one is thinking about money but not customer satisfaction.... please guys try to change yourselves and make customer happy...one more thing these guys not allowing to their area for another broadband service.. what a business politics.. i hate ACT ...
kranthi13

Feb 8, 2015

ACT FIBERNET not working

I registered a complaint last week as my ACT fibernet connection is not working. I had called 5 times to customer care but issue is not yet resolved. I even requested for callback twice to talk to manager.But no response from management/support team.

I would say ACT is very bad at customer service
Vikrant Guleria

Feb 2, 2015

New Connection/After Sales Service

Dear All,

Please avoid ACT Fibernet or Broadband. It's all Fake. They are Fraud service providers. Please stay away from such. You can relay on Airtel, BSNL, though they charge more but do not make you fool.

Vikrant
sathyanarayanrajendrababu

Jan 31, 2015

Service withdrawal

This is with respect to disconnection of service

I have been using Act service from past 2 years and due to construction of the first floor i had called up the customer care to temporarily remove the junction box placed in my house terrace and as it was removed accordingly .

The problem seems to be started here.

I have been continuously liaising with the customer care executives to provide me the service , and they have been providing the reason that due to non- availability of ports they could not provide the service.

Can you please check and help me to solve this issue.

USER ID 10520460

pramodpal028

Jan 19, 2015

Very Very Very Bad Service

Its almost 3 weeks over and I didn't get connection. In beginning they said it will take max 1 week and now when ever I call them they say it they will install connection by today. Even they are not returning my Rs. 1680 which I paid as advance.
Naveen6426

Jan 12, 2015

Connection

I have not got my broadband connection even after paying the required deposit. I have been constantly following on my complaint with the customer care and local executive since months even then I have got no solution till date.

They have fixed a Junction box at my home a month ago but taking very long to even react on connection.

I have never seen poor service than this ever in any connection.
vineethpt

Dec 31, 2014

Poor Service

I have been using the ACT broadband connection from 2012 at my residence. For the last 6 months I am having frequent internet disconnection. Repeated complaints have been registered and no permanent resolution to the issue have been given so far. Each time the customer care promises a permanent resolution but it's not been done so far.

Myself and my wife own a business and we work from home. Internet connectivity is crucial for our work as it involves responding to customer emails, making payments online to suppliers and a lot of web based services.. The internet disconnection has caused a lot of damages in terms of losing prospective customers due to delay in sending the information and facing the fury of vendors in making delayed payment.apart from the above it has caused a lot of stress and agony.. Repeated calls to customer care have also not been successful.

List of Complaints Made to ACT

AM-ACTGRP 15/10/14 4:11 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0002907138 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 17/10/14 7:53 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0002940777 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 02/11/14 2:26 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003045433 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 05/11/14 8:20 AM
Dear Customer, your Request 0003045433 will be attended by 06-Nov-2014 08:19.T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 06/11/14 6:54 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003073740 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 28/11/14 6:42 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003229699 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 29/11/14 4:50 PM
Dear Customer, your Request 0003229699 will be attended by 30-Nov-2014 16:34.T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 07/12/14 9:34 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003293525 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 11/12/14 8:58 AM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003317159 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 11/12/14 10:52 PM

AM-ACTGRP 15/12/14 7:26 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003353727 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000

AM-ACTGRP 30/12/14 5:15 PM
Dear Customer, your Request No 0003471249 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply,Team ACT,Helpline 08042840000
ashishgalaiya

Dec 27, 2014

Non payment of rental

I have been a ACT customer for more than 2.5 years now. We were probably the first ones to get a connection in our area. Hence ACT had to install a box on the rooftop of our house. This box required an electric connection. Now several houses in our surroundings are connected through this box.

We were offered a rental payment of 50.00 per month which would be discounted in our bill

In the last two years or so I never bothered to check the invoice. Recently, I was surprised to see there was not a single rental payment since the beginning. This amount should sum up to over 1500 till date.

When I called the customer care, they promptly agreed to pay the amount in the form of discount in my next bill. The money I have lost in last two years had some value. Frankly, I don't want just the discount. I want ACT to compensate me this value lost over time, unethical behaviour. As a compensation I demand, 3 months of free internet connection of my current plan. OR as an alternative, refund all the penalty charges that you imposed and give it to me in writing you will not penalize me in the future for any delay in payments!!!

Whenever I have failed to make payment on time, ACT charges me 150 as penalty. Why not have a penalty for your company for being so cheap and unethical

How unethical can you people get?

I have been trying to reach Mr. Manikantan, the floor manager from past 10 days. He somehow just doesn't come online. He sure knows the art of dodging my phone call. There is no resolution whatsoever.

I will not hesitate to take this complaint on public forum and if necessary will explore my legal options.

You people cannot take your customers for granted!!

For your reference:
Customer id: 10389074
Registered no.: 9611588004

Ashish
ACT Broadband

Dec 23, 2014

ACT Fibernet

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number, we will get back to you regarding your issue.

ACT Fibernet
VISSWAMI

Dec 20, 2014

ACT Fibrenet Not Installed

I had applied for ACT Fibrenet connection on 10 Dec, 2014 through one of its representative, Mr. Ganesh, Contact No. 9538200816. Initially they had promised to deliver the connection within 10 days. They came on 13th Dec, 2014 to install the power source only to realise that they had forgotten the drilling machine required to mount it at any place. They came the next day only to realise that they have not brought the required screws. Finally they came on 16th to install the power source. They had informed that the connection would be provided the next day to fix the fibre cables and the router but they have not installed anything yet. On contacting the representative we are provided with some lame reasons for the delay and does not respond properly. I have already paid the entire amount and awaiting them to respond.

V
shri.3015

Dec 3, 2014

Poor Service

Very very poor service please don't take this company service..
manishjain1987

Nov 26, 2014

Installation

Booked a connection by paying full money and it had been 10 days still I have not got the connection or installation is not done.
I have called CC around 10 times and they always says we are trying and then they will make some excuses for installation not done like: there is a problem with local cable guy and your area is new we are doinh full step up.

While booking the connection they will say "sir maximum 3 days it will take and installation will be done", then after calling several times they will say "sir it is in our policy that it will take max of 7 working days" and this will keep on going, and we will be westing our money and time.

In my case it went long for around 15 days and then finally I have cancled my request of the connection and installtion, when I asked to return my money back first they told it will take 15 days then I aksed that I will go to your head office and will shout there as your are cheater then later in 10 mins got call saying "Sir please sir I checked wih my team It will take 5days to refund your money".

When I asked about my document they said they can not return them, then decided to send them a mail and keep a proof of this and will go further to consumer cort for fighting.

My all complaints number are: 0003214540, 0003193882, 00003214787 and 0003181261.

"PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH ACT THEY ARE CHEATERS."
Humpty

Nov 1, 2014

ACT - WORST EXPERIENCE IN LESS THAN 24 hours

I made the biggest mistake of my life by subscribing to ACT, I called one guy, who sent another guy to my place to collect all documents and form, then 5 days later another guy calls and yells at me asking if I can't even send an SMS for activation, post that I forwarded the activation msg ( I was unaware of such a procedure hence ignored a random msg that came from a random number) following which it took 10 days for them to install the same, I was the unfortunate first customer.

On the day of the installation, at 6:30 pm, after being contacted by 3 different people already, and one guy telling me, month end, please help with incentives by installing, WT*?!?!?

Nevertheless I got 2 new guys coming in for installation, one technical and one installer, the technical guy told me he will come back after 2 hours when he is done and vanished.

As the installation took 3 hours and my father had to help the poor guy who was struggling all alone for the entire 3 hours, I called the gentleman who I contacted first, to find out why no one told me yo will take 3 hours for this work, he told me it's not his job and blamed the technical who told it isn't his job either and told me I am the idiot to have not asked for ALL DETAILS, when my question was - To whom???? There were 5 of them involved.

Post all that drama came the question of ROUTER which nobody bothered asking me about as the first gentleman never showed his face to me, the second one collected the docs and the cheque knew the existing router isn't compatible but obviously forgot to mention the same to anyone in his team, I am sure heis confused just like me as to who is I charge if what, and I finally told them one of u pls come and visit my place and suggest a router that will work in all 3 rooms.

Gentleman 1 steps in to the scene, takes someone from home along with him and picks up a router - D-Link N300 Multi - WAN Router - costing Rs 1800

Post installation of the same yesterday, we realised that the connectivity in room 3 is zero, 3 bhk. So I called customer care this morning. They told me they will call back when i am in front of my system and will fix the problem.

The technical team called me at 8:15 pm and asked for specs of my router and told me to log onto my laptop and told me they will guide through the installation, half way through the process I realised it's all the same as per the earlier installation, for which the guy asked me if have 3 walls between the third room and the place of the router, I answered saying yes and he told me that is the reason why. I was using AIRTEL earlier with the same 3 walls in between and it worked just fine, on saying the same he asked me who suggested this router, I explained it was his technical guy, he went on to saying it's not his job to buy or suggest routers, it is our job to figure out what will work and buy the same. I asked him if it's my job to sit through the telephonic installation aswell, for which he burst end out laughing and when I asked him what is funny he told me" your router is what is funny" and HUNG UP ON ME.

I had already blown my top off to these Guys 4 times so far:

1 after the initial call for installation when the technical guy yelled at me saying y can't you get permission from your association, I called gentleman number 1 and told him I don't need the connection anymore, he insisted he will handle tat engineer/technician

2 after my cheque was cleared and I still hadn't got the installation, told them I am willing to forgo the money but I don't want anyone harassing me and asking me why I can't leave from early to install the same etc. I requested for a cancellation but gentleman 1 said he will sort it for me personally

3 on the day of installation I insisted on stopping the process and surrendering the same as things have been wrong right from step 1, gentleman 1 told me he will come the next day in person (finally) and buy the router and make sure it's installed during the day.

4 was this evening an hour ago, I called the customer care and insisted on speaking to the manager to inform them of the incident about his tech support laughing at me and hanging up on me when he had called to fix the complaint raised this morning. He promised I would receive a call in 30 minutes, it's 1 hour and 45 mins and I still haven't heard from them

I called gentleman 1 asking him why did he suggest a router when his tech support is telling me he shouldnt, for which he replied saying - "Inda oru connection eduthu en uyira vaangaringa" which basically means I am killing him by taking this connection. I apologised to him and asked him if he can help me for which he said no and hung up on me.

My SINCERE apologies Mr Prem of ACT - Gentleman 1. It wasn't my idea to ruin your happiness. I apologise for having gotten it touch with you in the first place for a connection. Regret the phone call I made. Sorry for all the inconvenience I have caused you.

I hereby request team ACT to kindly help us at least with the surrender. I am afraid to call your customer care or gentleman 1. I want the connection surrendered, my money refunded, and all hardware removed from my property ASAP.

I have had enough and I regret this decision of taking up this connection, the username is : 11009409. Somebody please get in touch and help me out of this mess I have got myself into.

Regret wasting your time ACT, and thank you for mocking and harassing a customer despite having a system of advance payment. Hats off to you and your team for this excellent work. Other service providers must watch and learn from you guys as to how to ridicule and ill treat a customer.

Please call back or we would be forced to remove the hardware by ourselves.
Nallaiah Arum

Oct 29, 2014

POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE SPEED

COMPLAINT FROM CUSTOMER ID 734523
THERE IS NO INTERNET SERVICE FOR A MONTH TO DATE AND THE INTERNET HAS NOT BEEN SORTED OUT.
I HAVE SPOKEN TO SEVERAL PEOPLE AND SEVERAL COMPLAINTS LODGED TO ACT OFFICE WITH SEVERAL COMPLAINT NUMBERS, IT WAS ALL TREATED AS A JOKE , EVEN SPOKEN AND WRITTEN MAILS TO NAMED REPRESENTATIVES INCLUDING YOUR CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGERS, MR. NARESH 9538997153 AND HE PUT ME TO ONE AND MR VISWANATH 8884085857.
THEY FOUND THE ROUTER WAS FAULTY. WE PURCHASED A NEW ROUTER CISCO N300, A WEEK AGO AND ASKING ACT TECHNICIANS TO AND COME CONFIGURE. MADE SEVERAL REQUESTS LODGED TO YOUR ACT OFFICE AND MANY MESSAGES SENT TO REPRESENTATIVES. MR VISHWANATH ARRANGED A TECHNICIAN'S VISIT TODAY AT 2PM. NO ONE TURNED UP UNTIL WRITING THIS MAIL AT 8PM. THE PREMISES WERE MANNED ALL DAY TODAY AS THERE IS "NO EXCUSES" SAYING NO ONE OPENED THE DOOR.
THERE IS NO COURTESY MESSAGE OR CALL FROM ANYONE. I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING TO CONTACT. AGAIN, I PHONED AND REPORTED TO YOUR ACT OFFICE JUST NOW. THE GUYS AT YOUR OFFICE EVEN DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE MY CALL OR GENERATE A COMPLAINT NUMBER, I HAVE MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL CALL , I EXPLAINED TO THEM, EVERY TIME FROM UK COSTING AROUND 180RS PER CALL . I HAVE MADE AROUND 18 CALLS SO FAR TO SORT THIS MISERY!
WE ARE HITTING THE HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL, DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHOM TO COMPLAIN NEXT AT ACT TELECOM TV. NO ONE SEEM TO RECOGNISE THE PROBLEM AND PUTTING THE CUSTOMER AT FIRST. THIS IS PROVING AFTER SALES SERVICE IS A NIGHTMARE WITH ACTTV OR VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS.
THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM ANY LEVEL OR NO ONE TAKE A COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY ENOUGH TO
GET THE PROBLEM RESOLVED, PASSING THE BUGS TO VARIOUS PEOPLE IN THE ORGANIZATION , ALL ARE CULPRITS GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES AND MAKE ANOTHER COMPLAINT AGAIN IN A VICIOUS CIRCLE.
PLEASE SEE ALL TAILED EMAILS.SINCERELY
ARUMUGAM NALLIAH
Thulam_Chothi

Oct 29, 2014

Paid the money but no connection provided

I am Sanjay Divakaran from Hagadur Rd, Whitefield.
I have a concern regarding the installation of ACT Broadband. I had paid whole amount (1,679/-) on 18-10-2014 to ACT Executive (Raghu Reddy - 1806) his contact no. 9538743782 - and he promised me the installation will be with in 3 working days BUT still there is no connection provided, when tried to contact the executive he is not picking up the call. I don't understand by this kind of service what kind of impression the company wants to showcase. If this is the service the company going to persist with then i would not refer ACT Broadband to any of my friends or relatives.

I request you to look into my concern and rectify as early as possible, my Customer Application Form No. 171449. and my Mob. No. 9886728565.

Thanking You.

. Your's Faithfully,

. Sanjay Divakaran
ACT Hater

Oct 28, 2014

Worst Broadband serive proiver

Guys,
Never go with ACT as the service is very poor. Keep in mind that it is prepaid and wont work for a week in a month. Very frequently the net get disconnected due to various problems like rain, junction box, Battery and etc. To resolve the issue they take more time like 5-6 days after making 5-6 calls to customer care. The service persons are more worse. They close the complaint before even resolve the issue to show the productivity. The customer care is even more worst. They will repeatedly tell the same thing in every call you make regarding your problem. If you want peace of mind, go with other service providers like airtel. I have been suffering by ACT for long time. Time to change the connection.
k.tulasi83

Oct 27, 2014

Connection not received

I had applied for this connection on 9th Oct. Sales person promised It will be done within in 5 days of time. After 5 days I called up customer care and they promised It will take 7 days then slowly they started telling 2 weeks then 18 days still I have not received.
Sales person Name Damodar Reddy contact no : 9980477666 who stop responding my calls after I paid the amount.
Technical person by name Anil, contact no 9538886649 who suppose to fix the line even he doesn't pick my call at all. When ever I tried to reach customer care they says the same thing "Sir wait for 3 more days" either they don't fix the connection or don't refund.

My user id : 1041253
Request No: 0002990400
Ganeshmkamath

Oct 22, 2014

Worst Experience

ACT is only good at advertising. they don't have capabilities to provide the service. I wanted ACT Connection even though most of my friends and Colleagues told me buy Airtel, even though they are bit expensive it is worth because of the service they provide. The ACT marketing guy took my documents and advance for 6 months and said that the connection will happen maximum by 7 business days. Till now nothing has been done, when I contacted the guy back he said now they cant provide the refund, they also put a junction box at my place, now the response I get is no connection, the refund will take 15 business days. the customer care is pathetic they are not bothered to help the customer instead they are blunt and the way they respond is like they are doing some favor by talking to us.

Now just waiting for the refund.
Broadband Chandigarh

Oct 5, 2014

ACT internet services in chandigarh

ACT broadband is good option for commercial & residential internet consumers. If you live in chandigarh & you want to know about all available broadband choices, then you may visit www.broadbandchandigarh.info for better comparison of all internet broadband service providers. you can select best one broadband connection, easily by examining their monthly internet tariff schemes

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...