ACT BROADBAND

pradyothana

Jun 5, 2015

UseLess Team - Non Professional

Hello All,

For the new line i am fighting for past 1 month even though its feasible and available in my area.
Team working here is useless and not at all works on commitment. Daily they will say today /tomorrow even customer care if i ask to escalate the call they are not doing.

IMP thing is customer care never informs there managers on the escalation matters, from Magaer Kiran i came to know that no body in customer care does this.

PEOPLE NEVER BUY ACT BROAD BAND, ITS WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND YOUR CALL/TELEPHONE CHARGES.

I WILL NEVER PREFER THIS TO MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

Dear Swap_Sar,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

Hi harshitkab,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

Swap_Sar

Connection Not yet Given

I have paid the full amount one month back but the internet connection has not been given yet. In this process I have called and mailed several times but of no avail. My A/C nos is 1185060. Extremely disappointed with the service and treatment of ACT to customers.
harshitkab

Jun 3, 2015

my act fibrenet connection is not working

its been over 5 days since i lost my internet connectivity on act. i have already lodged over 3 companits and have gotten zero response. please fix the issue NOW !!!!!

registered mobil number : 9945691181
ujosyula

Jun 1, 2015

Unacceptable level of customer service

I am writing this after spending a frustrating hours on the phone with customer service. I signed up for ACT fibernet for a month. I have had nothing but bad luck with these guys. I have not had internet service for 3 (from May 29th to May 31st) days and the first day I got through customer service and he told me it would take 2 hours, which of course took 3 days. I just could not get through to customer service from Friday night to Sunday morning, which is really frustrating. The other big issue I have is that I also lose internet service the minute I lose electricity. I have to work remote and it is most inconvenient/embarassing to lose the internet service when I am in the middle of an important discussion with my manager. I complained about it on May 28th and was told that a technician will call in 24 hours. Someone did call me and he said it would take him another 24 hours to replace the battery. It is June 1st and I still haven't had it been taken care of. My mobile phone bills to the customer service is mounting, but they just don't seem to be interested in fixing it. I am tired of hearing the standard lines that it will be taken care of in 24 hours and so far nothing. They are of course very prompt in sending text messages informing me that the ticket has been closed. Today was on the phone and was put on hold for over 30 minutes to speak to a supervisor( who is of course very busy dealing with irate customers like me), got really tired and hung up without speaking to the supervisor. I am truly appalled by the callous attitude of these people. I wish I had never signed up. I of course promptly paid the full money up front, and regret it. My advise to folks is to explore other internet providers, and try to stay clear of these folks.

Dear Catherine,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Dear PEDASANAGANTI SRINIVAS,

It feels unfortunate to know about your experience with us and would like to have an opportunity to rectify your perception. In order to assist you.

PEDASANAGANTI SRINIVAS

no Internernet connection

No internet connection from 4 days. I am paying every month about 1100.00 for your connection. I am doing work from home with a faith having on you. At least minimum 5 times in a month your internet is failed

I am very disappointed with the connection and also the services. I dont have internet connection from past 4 days also I have given a complaint number of times but till now my problem is not solved.

Everyday I will call the customer care and everyday I will get the message that it will resolve today end of the day. No proper message. No update. No technician is coming to verify.

Also customer care waiting time is very high. Which is not a toll free. For every complaint I am spending Rs.5 from my cell.

Can anybody will take care if you really want your customer to retain. If your are not able to provide the proper services please
refund my money.

I REALLY FED UP WITH YOUR VERY SERVICE

Complain Number 17158197,17169826
Account Number is 6998814 Ph.No.8125883163
Catherine3

ACT - "LOL"

ACT service is a JOKE
The FUP figures are exaggerated beyond belief. When I demanded for a detailed report I was shown that I had downloaded 35 Gb on a day where I was not even there in town, and 17 gb the next day in a time span of 2 hours. When I said I had to escalate this issue, the executive said, its not possible. So I assume the expect you to live with it.

They come up with jaw dropping speed increases but the truth is you never get that speed and there is unreasonably high usage recorded for which you have no say or control over.

(data crosschecked and updated again)
kartece08

Act Fibernet is really Stupid

Hello Act Team,

I have switched from Airtel to ACT Fibernet on hearing a magical caption that the data transfer rate is 20 MBPS. But to tell u frankly your service is really stupid. The internet will be down in every 2 days. After trying several times to your customer care, the issue will be fixed temporarily, that too will not last for 1 day. Your customer care service team really deserves credit for providing wonderful and technical reasons for outage. I am giving you a free advice. Pls throw away all the guys in customer care. They are fit for nothing. Don't know the seriousness of the issue at all. They know only to apologies. Nothing else.

It is seriously irritating when we take work from home hoping that the internet will work, and internet is not working. Then i will have to rush back to office because of your f**king service. If you cannot provide proper service, pls let me know. I will go for some other good guys who will provide consistent service.

Tired of scolding you guys. Need a permanent fix. I need an answer in binary. Either Yes or no. No more excuses.

My account no: 1145003

Karthik
Catherine3

ACT service is a JOKE

The FUP figures are exaggerated beyond belief. When I demanded for a detailed report I was shown that I had downloaded 15 Gb on a day where I was not even there in town, and 7 gb the next day in a time span of 2 hours. When I said I had to escalate this issue, the executive said, its not possible. So I assume the expect you to live with it.

They don't reset it automatically at the beginning of every month as well, and the FUP increase is ridiculously high. Cheap service. Cheap brand.
Leela

May 31, 2015

Customer care not accessible at all

ACT broadband has again gone down. I'm fed up calling customer care and not able to get to it. Helpdesk email equally pathetic.

ACT is like rains to the indian farmer. Don't know when it will be online. When it's down there is NOTHING the customer can do about it. Just hope and pray.

May 29, 2015

Dear Bhaskar,

We have informed you bout your issue. For further queries you can contact us on 08042840000 or [email protected]

May 29, 2015

Dear KundanBhoi,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 08042840000 or [email protected] Thanks

Dear Shloka Narayanan,

We regret to know that your concern was not addressed and would love the opportunity to help. We will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Dear Apramit Barik,

Hi Bhaskar,

Dear Neel.patro,

Shloka Narayanan

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I switched over to ACT after my friend recommended it to be cheaper and faster than AirTel. First, they delayed my installation by three days and had assured me that my internet will be fixed by the time my previous provider disconnected. But this was not to be. They gave me lame excuses such as the raw material was not available, the cable was not reaching, and so on.
Eventually when fixed, the service engineer assured me that i could continue using the same router that I was previously using.
WIth a week of my connection I had to place two complaints- thus 2 days of no internet due to a "cable fault" and "server error".
Within another week, a speedtest showed that I was only receiving a speed of 2 Mbps instead of 20 Mbps. Another complaint made. The service person said my router was too old! When I told him that his people had only adviced that i could use it, he says you can use it, but it won't give you speed! He must think very little of my IQ if he thinks "you can use" would be interpreted by me this way.
I spent 2000 Rupees and bought a new router, and configured it on their instruction. Three days later, no internet. AGAIN. Call up customer care- standard response. Service person sent. Says there is a problem with configuration of router! Wow.
Sets it right. WIthin half an hour- no points for guessing! NO INTERNET.
He comes again. Asks for the old router. Fits the connection and says its working fine in the old router, there must be some interference in the new router! Really? What does he take us for? Fools?
Now my connection is supposed to be "under observation". From this morning, again no internet. Two calls to customer care from the morning and no response yet. The service person, Mr. Rajkumar has conveniently switched off his phone.

In a month of 30 days, 10 days of no internet. If ACT thinks Im going to pay for the 10 days, they must be really stupid.

See you in Consumer Court, ACT!

A/c. No: 11185267
Apramit Barik

May 28, 2015

No internet connection from three days

I am very disappointed with the connection and also the services. I dont have internet connection from past 3 days also i have given complain but till now no update.

Everyday i will call the customer care and everyday i will get the message that it will resolve today end of the day. No proper message. No update.

Also customer care waiting time is very high. Which is also payable not toll free.

Can anybody will take will take care if you really want your customer to retain.

Complain Number - 0004695945
Account Number is 1180553
Bhaskar1975

May 26, 2015

No back up power available

I have complained three times about this issue. tickets are closed without addressing the issue. I regret for opting for ACT. still the issue remains.

Account no: 913559
neel.patro

May 26, 2015

Not giving proper service as per commitment and asking for money

I requested for shifting of my connection on 8th may, as per the commitment it needs 15 days to complete this, but as of now it has not been done, I called, 8/9 times, they have only one answer, we will work on this, they are not allowing me to talk to their senior authority people. Such a pathetic service I have never seen, so many times they are calling and asking for payment when the account is deactivated due shifting request is in process. Everyday they are telling today end of day it is going to resolve.
I didn't get service on 20th and 21st April for that I raised complain to waive off, they forcefully closed the complain no but they didn't waive off 2 days charge and they are not doing to reopen the issue again, This is totally monopoly by ACT. I am also mention the ticket no 0004652105

Bastard bullshit management and giving terrible services, advice to public, that avoid this ACT.

Dear soumyabhoin,

Dear rmurdough,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter.
Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will be at it.

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...