ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

May 16, 2015

Dear Vijay Reddy,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

Vijay Reddy

May 16, 2015

Mail sent to Nodal Officer of ACT

Mail sent to Nodal Officer of ACT
Hi Suresh:

To give you a background, I had a functional connection about 2 years ago and due to local cable operator issue ACT was unable to provide service and terminate.

After, my cable operator called me and informed that issues between him and ACT are resolved and I can approach ACT for connectivity and I did.

Please take a look at messages received from ACT.

Time: 13-04-2015 13:59:09
Message: Dear Customer, your Request No 0004309477 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 14-04-2015 11:27:27
Message: Hi, Thank You for your interest in the new 40Mbps plan from ACT. We are currently not available in your area. Will notify when available. Team ACT

Time: 25-04-2015 10:28:23
Message: Dear customer, your complaint 0004309477 has been resolved. Kindly reply to 8861202208 with Y for closing the complaint and N if the complaint is unresolved T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 01-05-2015 12:25:42
Message: Dear Customer, your Request No 0004477542 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 02-05-2015 15:20:16
Message: Dear customer, your complaint 0004477542 has been resolved. Kindly reply to 8861202208 with Y for closing the complaint and N if the complaint is unresolved T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 07-05-2015 17:24:42

Time: 16-05-2015 14:38:36
Message: Dear Customer, your Request No 0004608041 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

What I don’t understand is
1) When you can’t provide connection, why was the equipment fixed on to the wall of my house damaging the wall
2) They have connected your equipment to UPS the power source of my house and whenever there is a power failure, my UPS trips. Today I have lost 6 hours of work because of this.
3) Aren’t you guys supposed to check the feasibility before doing something at customer premises?
4) Without doing anything, how can you treat an issue as resolved?

I have made enough calls on above and every time the customer care people tell me that someone will call back which did not happen till now. Need not mention the duration they put me on hold. I have better things to do rather than call your customer care.

Please do not think that I am writing you because ACT have not provided connectivity (for reason best known to you) and not to threaten you to get my work done. This is to keep you informed that I will be lodging a complaint against ACT with the concerned and also will let people know what kind of people you have at ACT.
naveenp2005

May 15, 2015

Very unreliable service (continued)

ACT Fibernet Support,

I won't give my personal information on a public forum. I am surprised you even ask for that information here. However, here's my complaint number I received from ACT Support when I had called - 0004592024. Please look up my phone number there and call me back.

Note that I had also emailed ACT helpdesk on May12. I didn't get a complaint/ticket number but got a reply saying someone will be in touch with me in less than 24 hours. No one got back in touch with me. I replied two more times to that email and then gave up. I am in the Service industry myself and here's a very basic rule - if you commit to a customer that someone is going to get in touch with them by a certain time, you MUST do so.

Naveen

Dear Divya Prakash,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

Dear Mr Naveen,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will look into your issue.

Dear Kamlesh Verma,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can assist you.

Kamlesh Verma

May 14, 2015

not able to connect net

Very very very bad act broadband connection

please friends dont take this connection . once you will take this net connection and in case of any distortion will come . their technical wont come to fix it . very very very very bad service .. i have used two time this act connection . both of the time this service problem is happened . and second time when i have taken connection afetr 20 days only net has occurred some problem . means not even 1 months . and when i called to customer care . they always said . there is some problem in setup box . and they are not fixing that problem . still i am facing this issue .. act guys are vary bad . please dont trust for this act
naveenp2005

May 14, 2015

Very unreliable service

I purchased a one year plan on the 12th. I paid the whole amount (probably a mistake) and was promised that the router will be delivered and set up on the 13th morning. Since then I've reached out to customer support by email and phone several times. I've called the technician several times. It is the 15th now and still no sign of router. It doesn't reflect very well on the integrity of the company, when they take your money, promise something, not deliver and also not tell you any definite answer time/day for resolving the issue.

I've only had ACT for four days and I am already very disappointed.

If anyone is reading this, please do not pay until you see the router.

-Naveen
divyaprakash1990

May 13, 2015

shifting of connection to new premises

I had raised a request for shifting of the connection from the old premises to new premises on 29th april and was informed that it will be done in 15 days. A representative from ACT Mr. Naveen came to mmy new adress and collected Rs. 300 last week as shifting charges (for which i have recieved the confirmation mail as well )and told me it will be done in next 2 days. I have not got any ccall from ACT regarding this till now and in turn i have been calling ACT frfrom 3 days and no update ion the issue.. All they do is put me on hold for several minutes or transfer the call and tell me they have raised a request and will call back.. Either please shift the connection at the earliest or refund the shifting charges along with initial deposit amount so i can get a better connection who respond immediately !!! This is absolutely unaceptable!! The registered mobile no. Is 9845098050 and the request code for shifting is " 0004460547" and the request code for todays call back request is "0004580156" which was raised by Mr. Ravi..
clivertmartis

May 12, 2015

ACT Fibernet

I have been contacting the ACT Fibernet people from past 4 days, and I have not got a single response from them and I am in urgent need of the connection. If this is the case, I thing I rather go to some other service provider who at-least respond quickly. Regards, Puneet

May 12, 2015

ACT Fibernet

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

toufik

May 11, 2015

about connection

I paid for act connection on 24th April of last month but still I not got my internet connection am calling continuously but no one is taking action regarding this complain.your customer care no also chargeable to make cal.
so please cancel my connection and refund my money.
ravikumarj

May 5, 2015

Cheaters

Dear Friends

I was a ACT customer from 3 years. due to billing issue i opted for disconnection. after that i took the Internet line from our Local cable operator. Speed is really good and no billing issue. In that apartment Act and Local Cable operator both are giving the services. I had seen may times ACT members are Cutting down the cables. In our building. when i asked to give the complaint in Police station. No one was ready to take the complaint against ACT. this was not first time. Many of my friends in the building are suffering from the same issue
we don't want such CHEATING COMPANY, Dear friends requesting you to not to go to ACT. its better to take any other BB Link. BUT NOT ACT. this connection is no use people of act only disconnect other service provider line Number one chutiya company dont ever opt the connection from ACT. i am residing in RT.Nagar Sulthanpalya
ravic31

Apr 23, 2015

billing issue

i fed up from the act broadband.i m using act from 1.5 years i faced lot of issues from act broadband ,only for payment they call us.

i referred neighbor there was a discount of 25% but they did not given me any discount i waited for 2nd month in that bill also they have not given me discount ,but for payment they called me when i asked for 25% discount they said we will check and let me know but first u have to the bill.when i called to customer they said the same thing.to give discount does it take 60days if i wont pay the bill they will disconnected when we ask for discount no reply.

one more problem i faced i was browsing in system suddenly heavy current has come from the act line any destroyed my laptop.when i called to customer care they said we cant do anything after so many complaints one fine day one act engineer has called me and said i want to verify my laptop i said ok fine now i m outstation call me after 2days so that u can check .after 2 days no call nothing again i repaired my laptop by spending 8500rs/-

one more issue again there was no internet for 10 days when i called to customer care they said there is a issue in in the optic fiber cable it will be resolved in 48hrs but it took 10days.after a week i got a bill i said i need waver of days they did not agree so i didn't pay the bill ,one fine Sunday directly executive has come to my room and said to pay the bill immediately i said i cant until u give me waver he agreed and said to pay the remaining i paid ,but after 15 days i got a bill again saying u have to pay the remaining amount.

so,kindly let me know how i trust the act broadband ,i m not getting any money from the tree or nor act is not giving me any free broadband.even i m working and earning money .
Sreejit kesavan

Apr 22, 2015

Net not working in iPad and laptop

hi I'm Sreejit,I'm using ACT for one month.it was working properly for two weeks now it's not working properly.please look into the complaint
Sugandha Saurabh Dubey

Apr 22, 2015

Pathetic service

The service provided by ACT broadband is really pathetic!

Earlier net used to be down for only 2-3 days every month that too generally weekends and this time water has gone much beyond our tolerable limits.
Starting of month net was not working. They took 5 days to rectify the thing, after 1-2 days again it went down again we had to call them to service this.
From last Saturday ie. 18th april 2015, again no Internet!

There executives don't pick call. If at all they do, they tell "Our working time is only from 10 to 7. We will not work before/after that!!"

Without confirming with us, Act tells on Facebook that your complaint has been resolved.
We dont know on what basis it is considered resolved when we are not getting internet till now.

When most of the time net was not working, then why should we pay this month's bill?????
Should we pay for no service or no internet???

Really Pathetic!

Only assurances are given but when it comes for action, nobody is available!

The more the prices the lesser the quality of service provided!
srav

Apr 21, 2015

ACT - IN FACT - CHEATERS!!

We actually raised a request for ACT broadband connection on 9th of April , the sales person came he took the money ,gave us the slip took document proof's and left saying that it will be done in 10 days. We were happy, then the actual problem started, Day 5 I called the customer care they said it will be done in another 3 days, i called the same sales person who did all the documentation part he said it will be done in 3 days. But nothing happened (in fact no response). Day 7, I called customer care they said , your application is cancelled.
Then we called sales person and questioned why the hell is the application cancelled? He said madam i will look into this and let you know immediately. Now, day 15, I have called customer care and escalated to the manager (who cares even if we escalate). Now, this time they said only wiring is pending madam. And there is some hope that its gonna happen finally. Day 18, the manager calls and says your application is cancel please raise request for a refund and get your money back ( which I know not gonna get refunded seeing above reviews :( ) . Now, again I called that F*****g sales guy, he dont respond. He keeps on telling us that Im in some meeting, im in some stupid f***ing situation.. I paid 1680 rupees for this bullshit broadband connection and now he says that i dont know the reason why it got cancelled.
U sale persons come back of us like d***s wen v want a cnnction and wen we pay but when we ask a reason u guys dont have a answer fr dat....
Never trust ACT broadband.. In fact i suggest dont take it.. Mainly sales persons in kasavanahalli are cheating.

Worst Service ever seen in my life!!!
micku14581

Apr 20, 2015

Refund Problem

The act broadband is the worst connection over all the broadband plans i have an very awful experience with the Act team

Some 4 months back i discconected from the act team after that i said that kindly redund ma amount which ia due at that part of time my due was some 241/-
2 to 3 times they sent me DD but it didnot reached to me after some 1 month back they askd my bank details i gave them after that i am calling up cuatomer care so many times i think some 25 to 50 times for that amount to be refunded. But yet till now no solution has been done these people are completely waste
Even i talked to there manager also even he also made a promise that within 7 days it will be done.
Some 200 rs i have wasted in calling them. Now i understood these people are fraud they will not gonna refund ma amount.
Actually they r too poor to refund the amount..

Can some please tell me how to apply for consumer forum?
Vatsala24

Apr 19, 2015

Service Outage not resolved since 5 days

Spoke to 6-7 customer care executives. Everyone has talked very politely and no one has taken ownership. Every new person gives us a new deadline that is not adhered to and the technician doesn't come. More than service outage, this has been a headache throughout the weekend. We have been calling them 2-3 times everyday and no one seems to want to resolve the issue.
There seems to be no coordination between customer care and field team.
It seems customer care is just meant for us to call and vent in vain while the delay and the procrastination goes on and not to really solve for anything.

@ACT: Seriously, if you do not want to provide service, just tell us. Pick up your cables and just leave. Don't give us additional headache and try to mooch money for nothing.
Murali Krishna KR

Apr 15, 2015

ACT Poor service

Does anyone care if we post our complaint here in this forum??
I am really getting frustrated with ACT broadband service, not a single month without a complaint!! Even now I am so frustrated that i have put it here, it’s been 5 days i have raised a complaint, technicians call me and say some or the other stories like fiber cut, only one server etc., we will fix it ASAP... All false info!!! They are least bothered about customers, they should realize that they are being paid because of customer money!! Not even a curtesy towards customer!!
I really can’t blame Customer care people who speaks like a recorded messages!! But the technician who works at ground need to take utmost care of customers to resolve these issues, and give proper information.
They are least bothered!! what ACT management is doing?? I really don’t understand!! There is no one point of contact where a customer can interact???
ANKURSHAR

Apr 15, 2015

Internet Never Works

Your net will often not work and you will call the customer care and very confidently they will gie you a complaint number and a date to resolve. But believe me the date and the commitment are both false. You will have to calll them daily and your roblem will be the same!!UNRESOLVED
I would say WORST service. Please dont go for their service. They take installation cost in advance and no refund rules.
Raja1287

Apr 14, 2015

Service

Dear All,
Please don't go for the ACT broadband connection. Its fucking service. They will close the complaint without asking us whether the complaint is resolved or not. We were stuck for one week without internet connection. We raised this issue to manager level, even though it is no use. So, Please don't get screwed by ACK team.
syied ibrahim

Apr 6, 2015

worst i recommend people not to go with act broadband

I was using act broadband from past one year .suddenly they removed my connection after i paid my bill and telling there is technical issue after so many reminders people from act are still not replying to me and taking advantage of customer and also telling management issue is there etc., . i will post on facebook and tweeter .my contact no is +919739180191
syied ibrahim

Apr 6, 2015

worst i recommend people to go with act broadband

shreeku

Apr 2, 2015

ACT has not given me connection yet

ACT has not given me connection yet
No Connection Yet

I Booked ACT connection on 19-March-2015 as per the Sales executive i will get connection within 5 days.After 5 days i am trying to call them but still i am not getting any reply from them. I tried calling thier manager Rajesh 8095551940 and other guy 8884479679, they said it will come next day, but that day has not yet come.
Now I don't have any connectivity for last 16 days. Every time I call them, they dont pick up my phone.
I have dependency on internet for my office work but NO CONNECTIVITY....

Please give my money back i don't want your connection now.

Complaint number is 0004196802

Sreekumar Pillai

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...