ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Aug 21, 2018

RE: Reg ACT internet connection not stable

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

dhsavitha

Aug 19, 2018

Reg ACT internet connection not stable

ACT internet connection is not stable for last four days

Day 1(16 AUG 2018): Down from 6AM to 1:00 PM. After lot of struggle only techinal team resolved issue

Day 2 (17 AUG 2018) : Down from 6AM to 9AM. After couple of request to customer care issue get resolved

Day 3 (18 AUG 2018) : Down from 9PM . Only morning we check connection it's working. I report for last three days we don't get stable connection. CS assured hereafter you don't get this issue

Day 4 (19 AUG 2018) : Again net disconnect in middle of my work around 9:00 PM . Now only get connect

When you guys provide stable internet connection. Customer service also not provide good service

Aug 18, 2018

No internet access for more than 34 hours

Registered complaint # 10218106705 for no connectivity, even after 24 hours ACT customer care is telling it would take another 12 hours.
Very bad service from ACT with complete internet outage , very slow resolution.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

KasinathanS

Aug 15, 2018

ACT let's me down every week

I have been using ACT broadband service for few years, in the recent 3 months my broadband service goes off every week. I have to call and report the problem and it get resolved only after 24 hours. I understand problems do come, but in my case every week my internet does not work. This is the kind of poor fix ACT has been giving me in the recent times. Looks like they have very bad and lazy engineers to fix problems.

Act customer care service is also very poor, till now I have nerver ever got a call back from them. They have promised several times on call back on resolution update, but it's all a fake promise.

Definitely I will not recommend ACT broadband service as they are looking to be very very bad in recent time.i am giving my details below for your reference.

ACCOUNT NO : ############

User Name : 11884199
Akumnm

Aug 11, 2018

Internet not working from last 5 days

ACT provide such a bad service, never thought I would come across such situation. And they respond in such a way that they gonna fix the issue in a second. For every call they will repeat the same statement. I called in morning, they said it will be fixed by evening. And in the evening they will say it will be fixed by tomorrow morning. And the same thing happening everyday and 5 days are gone. Then technical guy showed up once and said wire is damaged. He left that moment saying he will come back with new wire. After an hour he called me and said we will fix it by tomorrow, means Sunday. What the ### is wrong with these bloody assholes. ## ###. I am sure another week will be gone and it will not be fixed by then also. Better to move to another connection, rather than arguing with assholes.
Medico2008

Aug 10, 2018

Fraud company not refunding money

ACT Broadband looks like a fraud company has taken advance and installation charges , but not installed after 20 days also . Given so many complaints to it's dumb customer care for refund , but now also this fraud company not responding or refunding money. I request others not to get cheated by this company like us.

Poor service

I'm with ACT last 4 months, seems to be I raised 3 complaints, now the situation is Seems to be today is the second day where I don't have internet connection.. I tried to call to customer care to know about the status of my issues they repeatedly telling there is an issue team working on it .. I surprised they crossed the SLA but never called back to customer to update the status.

When I called they told me we can't provide the update every 2-3 hrs..when I asked this is your work to update us but they started to arguing which I never faced before..when I asked passed call to supervisor they told they are bzy can't talk now.

Such a shameless support.. I strongly recommended do not chose to ACT it's a big cheater..

Mob-9790964634

ACT internet not

Horrible Support

Srkanthi D

Aug 6, 2018

Hopeless Service

I lodged a complaint on 2nd August regarding connectivity failure on 2nd August. As usual, I was assured that the issue would be sorted at the earliest, within 24 hours for sure.There was no resolution after 24 hours.

Upon followup, I was assured that the issue would be sorted by 2 pm on 3rd August. Again the connection was not restored by 2 pm. Upon follow up, I was assured that the issue was being sorted and for sure would be corrected by 7 pm.But it was not resolved.

This cycle of giving assurances of resolution by 2 pm and 7 pm continued for the next two days, i.e. on 4th and 5th August. But, nothing was done.

Suddenly, on 6th August, I received a message that the issue had been resolved, the complaint was closed asking for feedback. Shockingly, the issue had not been corrected as claimed. THE CONNECTION HAD NOT BEEN RESTORED, FIFTH DAY IN A ROW, and then the FALSE CLAIM that it had been corrected.

I have complained again now, and have been given assurance that the issue would be corrected.

I work from home and this unprofessional customer service has caused severe damage to me.

I demand an explanation from ACT.

Aug 3, 2018

RE: Connection not provide after receiving cash.

Aug 3, 2018

RE: Connection not provided after taking cash

RE: Poor service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number. We will look into this for you.

RE: No internet connection since 24 hours

christy Denzil

Aug 2, 2018

Connection not provide after receiving cash.

Connection not provide after receiving cash.
I paid for Act broadband connection on 17/7/2017, he promised me he will give the connection after two days, I'm calling from past 2 days he is giving all bull shit reasons and now he is not answering my calls, His name is Keshav 8884414680. Please someone help me out

account number ############
christy Denzil

Aug 2, 2018

Connection not provided after taking cash

Connection not provided after receiving cash.
I paid for Act broadband connection on 17/7/2017, he promised me he will give the connection after two days, I'm calling from past 10 days he is giving all bull shit reasons, from last 3 days he is not answering my calls, His name is Keshav 8884414680. Please someone help me ou

Received an SMS that my account no is ############

RE: Act connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Dharhini

Aug 1, 2018

Poor service

We taking a connection in chrompet Chennai and it's for office connection, every month we facing an issue with broad band connection. Monthly 4 times our connection will disconnect. We are so much tired to making complaint in customer care. No proper response from service man.

Do you people thinking we are fools. If connection is disconnected often is acceptable.. every week we are facing. Is this your professional way. Customer care took complain and says rectify within 24hrs.. but nothing happen in 24hrs.

If delayed to making payment even a day you are charging penalty. Because of your unprofessional we lost more days without internet.

Your service man's are most irresponsible. How evey week connection will disconnect.. is this your service?

Waste of time and waste of money

Please don't go with act fibernet connection
lokesh.gupta

Jul 31, 2018

No internet connection since 24 hours

No internet connection from past 24 hrs. Act fibernet customer care wire has been cut off because of some construction nearby and the electrician will move box to a new place. I want to ask if you can install a new connection in 2-3 hours why you can't move same box in same amount of time. That is your CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I was told before that you may have a lighting internet speed but you don't have a good customer service and you PROVED IT!
Ticket number is - 10217767957
sivakumar54

Jul 30, 2018

Act connection

I have initiated act internet connection on 6th july. I hve filled up the application form and paid the installment.
Till date i have never recieved the connection. I have initiated refund of money on 20th july. Kindly help to process the refund of money.
Details:
Registered number : 7829369296

Siva

Jul 30, 2018

RE: Payment made no service

Heartyalex

Jul 28, 2018

Payment made no service

I made a new internet connection registration with Act broadband through the app for paying INR 2018. Attached is the reference details pertaining the payment. the act broadband personnel did not give me a call back or no services offered. I sent an email 3-4 times and I still did not receive any response. Only automatic replies. My email for refund was not addressed.

Payment made no service

sunil_dn

Jul 28, 2018

No Internet connectivity

I took new connection from Act broadband a week ago. From past 3 days no Internet connectivity. I have raised complaint and called several times. They are big liers all they say it will be resolved in 1 day but no technician visited till date.
Complaint numbers are 10217683900, 10217703089
Please suggest not to go for ACT broadband.

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...