ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Not giving proper service

Am unable to follow up these customer services for my new connection waste of money and waste of Time , no proper response from Service Executive as well , really fed up with this ACT, Really Bad

Not giving proper service as per commitment

Not giving proper service as per commitment

Am unable to follow up these customer services for my new connection waste of money and waste of Time , no proper response from Service Executive as well , really fed up with this ACT.
RavikumarH

Worst service...Don't take ACT connection

I switched from Tata Docomo Wi-Fi to ACT which was my biggest mistake.

They collected the money and forget the customers. On 22nd May ACT person came and collected money 1679/- and promised that it will be done in a week of time. Then the actual ACT colors are coming into picture. I waited for 3-4 days and not received a single call from the their end. I missed the person number who collected the money and after searching my call history final found him and called him. Then he told he will send person to attend. I was happy that my connection is done in next day, but I was wrong :-(. The person came after so many reminders calls. He inspected the building and told that there is no box installed in my building their electrician should come and install the box after that he will give connection.
Then now electrician turn. He visited in 1-2 days and box got fixed. Again I called for connection then now again some drama going on. below are the numbers with name whom I called

1. Mr. Reddy 99164 44888 - Connection request and followups (which he doesn't do)
2. Mr Shashi 95388 83031 - Field Engineer for connection - Strange guy never pick his phone

Every time I only collected each person numbers and called them no proper answers.

Below are my complaint numbers which I raised :
1) 4785262
2) 4785277

They always tell tomorrow it will be fixed but tomorrow never comes for them.

Please don't take ACT connection
pradyothana

UseLess Team - Non Professional

Hello All,

For the new line i am fighting for past 1 month even though its feasible and available in my area.
Team working here is useless and not at all works on commitment. Daily they will say today /tomorrow even customer care if i ask to escalate the call they are not doing.

IMP thing is customer care never informs there managers on the escalation matters, from Magaer Kiran i came to know that no body in customer care does this.

PEOPLE NEVER BUY ACT BROAD BAND, ITS WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND YOUR CALL/TELEPHONE CHARGES.

I WILL NEVER PREFER THIS TO MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

Dear Swap_Sar,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

Hi harshitkab,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

Swap_Sar

Connection Not yet Given

I have paid the full amount one month back but the internet connection has not been given yet. In this process I have called and mailed several times but of no avail. My A/C nos is 1185060. Extremely disappointed with the service and treatment of ACT to customers.
harshitkab

Jun 3, 2015

my act fibrenet connection is not working

its been over 5 days since i lost my internet connectivity on act. i have already lodged over 3 companits and have gotten zero response. please fix the issue NOW !!!!!

registered mobil number : 9945691181
ujosyula

Jun 1, 2015

Unacceptable level of customer service

I am writing this after spending a frustrating hours on the phone with customer service. I signed up for ACT fibernet for a month. I have had nothing but bad luck with these guys. I have not had internet service for 3 (from May 29th to May 31st) days and the first day I got through customer service and he told me it would take 2 hours, which of course took 3 days. I just could not get through to customer service from Friday night to Sunday morning, which is really frustrating. The other big issue I have is that I also lose internet service the minute I lose electricity. I have to work remote and it is most inconvenient/embarassing to lose the internet service when I am in the middle of an important discussion with my manager. I complained about it on May 28th and was told that a technician will call in 24 hours. Someone did call me and he said it would take him another 24 hours to replace the battery. It is June 1st and I still haven't had it been taken care of. My mobile phone bills to the customer service is mounting, but they just don't seem to be interested in fixing it. I am tired of hearing the standard lines that it will be taken care of in 24 hours and so far nothing. They are of course very prompt in sending text messages informing me that the ticket has been closed. Today was on the phone and was put on hold for over 30 minutes to speak to a supervisor( who is of course very busy dealing with irate customers like me), got really tired and hung up without speaking to the supervisor. I am truly appalled by the callous attitude of these people. I wish I had never signed up. I of course promptly paid the full money up front, and regret it. My advise to folks is to explore other internet providers, and try to stay clear of these folks.

Dear Catherine,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Dear PEDASANAGANTI SRINIVAS,

It feels unfortunate to know about your experience with us and would like to have an opportunity to rectify your perception. In order to assist you.

PEDASANAGANTI SRINIVAS

no Internernet connection

No internet connection from 4 days. I am paying every month about 1100.00 for your connection. I am doing work from home with a faith having on you. At least minimum 5 times in a month your internet is failed

I am very disappointed with the connection and also the services. I dont have internet connection from past 4 days also I have given a complaint number of times but till now my problem is not solved.

Everyday I will call the customer care and everyday I will get the message that it will resolve today end of the day. No proper message. No update. No technician is coming to verify.

Also customer care waiting time is very high. Which is not a toll free. For every complaint I am spending Rs.5 from my cell.

Can anybody will take care if you really want your customer to retain. If your are not able to provide the proper services please
refund my money.

I REALLY FED UP WITH YOUR VERY SERVICE

Complain Number 17158197,17169826
Account Number is 6998814 Ph.No.8125883163
Catherine3

ACT - "LOL"

ACT service is a JOKE
The FUP figures are exaggerated beyond belief. When I demanded for a detailed report I was shown that I had downloaded 35 Gb on a day where I was not even there in town, and 17 gb the next day in a time span of 2 hours. When I said I had to escalate this issue, the executive said, its not possible. So I assume the expect you to live with it.

They come up with jaw dropping speed increases but the truth is you never get that speed and there is unreasonably high usage recorded for which you have no say or control over.

(data crosschecked and updated again)
kartece08

Act Fibernet is really Stupid

Hello Act Team,

I have switched from Airtel to ACT Fibernet on hearing a magical caption that the data transfer rate is 20 MBPS. But to tell u frankly your service is really stupid. The internet will be down in every 2 days. After trying several times to your customer care, the issue will be fixed temporarily, that too will not last for 1 day. Your customer care service team really deserves credit for providing wonderful and technical reasons for outage. I am giving you a free advice. Pls throw away all the guys in customer care. They are fit for nothing. Don't know the seriousness of the issue at all. They know only to apologies. Nothing else.

It is seriously irritating when we take work from home hoping that the internet will work, and internet is not working. Then i will have to rush back to office because of your f**king service. If you cannot provide proper service, pls let me know. I will go for some other good guys who will provide consistent service.

Tired of scolding you guys. Need a permanent fix. I need an answer in binary. Either Yes or no. No more excuses.

My account no: 1145003

Karthik
Catherine3

ACT service is a JOKE

The FUP figures are exaggerated beyond belief. When I demanded for a detailed report I was shown that I had downloaded 15 Gb on a day where I was not even there in town, and 7 gb the next day in a time span of 2 hours. When I said I had to escalate this issue, the executive said, its not possible. So I assume the expect you to live with it.

They don't reset it automatically at the beginning of every month as well, and the FUP increase is ridiculously high. Cheap service. Cheap brand.
Leela

May 31, 2015

Customer care not accessible at all

ACT broadband has again gone down. I'm fed up calling customer care and not able to get to it. Helpdesk email equally pathetic.

ACT is like rains to the indian farmer. Don't know when it will be online. When it's down there is NOTHING the customer can do about it. Just hope and pray.

May 29, 2015

Dear Bhaskar,

We have informed you bout your issue. For further queries you can contact us on 08042840000 or [email protected]

May 29, 2015

Dear KundanBhoi,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 08042840000 or [email protected] Thanks

Dear Shloka Narayanan,

We regret to know that your concern was not addressed and would love the opportunity to help. We will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

Dear Apramit Barik,

Hi Bhaskar,

Dear Neel.patro,

Shloka Narayanan

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I switched over to ACT after my friend recommended it to be cheaper and faster than AirTel. First, they delayed my installation by three days and had assured me that my internet will be fixed by the time my previous provider disconnected. But this was not to be. They gave me lame excuses such as the raw material was not available, the cable was not reaching, and so on.
Eventually when fixed, the service engineer assured me that i could continue using the same router that I was previously using.
WIth a week of my connection I had to place two complaints- thus 2 days of no internet due to a "cable fault" and "server error".
Within another week, a speedtest showed that I was only receiving a speed of 2 Mbps instead of 20 Mbps. Another complaint made. The service person said my router was too old! When I told him that his people had only adviced that i could use it, he says you can use it, but it won't give you speed! He must think very little of my IQ if he thinks "you can use" would be interpreted by me this way.
I spent 2000 Rupees and bought a new router, and configured it on their instruction. Three days later, no internet. AGAIN. Call up customer care- standard response. Service person sent. Says there is a problem with configuration of router! Wow.
Sets it right. WIthin half an hour- no points for guessing! NO INTERNET.
He comes again. Asks for the old router. Fits the connection and says its working fine in the old router, there must be some interference in the new router! Really? What does he take us for? Fools?
Now my connection is supposed to be "under observation". From this morning, again no internet. Two calls to customer care from the morning and no response yet. The service person, Mr. Rajkumar has conveniently switched off his phone.

In a month of 30 days, 10 days of no internet. If ACT thinks Im going to pay for the 10 days, they must be really stupid.

See you in Consumer Court, ACT!

A/c. No: 11185267
Apramit Barik

May 28, 2015

No internet connection from three days

I am very disappointed with the connection and also the services. I dont have internet connection from past 3 days also i have given complain but till now no update.

Everyday i will call the customer care and everyday i will get the message that it will resolve today end of the day. No proper message. No update.

Also customer care waiting time is very high. Which is also payable not toll free.

Can anybody will take will take care if you really want your customer to retain.

Complain Number - 0004695945
Account Number is 1180553

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...