ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Dear Syed Basha,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Dear Sarin kumar,

Dear umaalluri,

We Regards the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Dear Anil Sasidhar,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Dear raykar,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad

Dear Suresh Reddy,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected] Thank you for your cooperation.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad

no internet connection for 11 days

No internet for over 12 days
Ticket ids raised for the no internet connection at my home : 17365178, 17337720,17324498, 17324532
After 2 - 3 days, one ticket is closed automatically and when I call they open a new one. Not even one phone call forget about Technician visit.

Useless call center executives, pathetic escalation and worst of all arrogant Escalation manager.
I have been calling you guys almost every day to provide an update on my tickets. Every time I have to wait for 45 to 60 mins to get to speak you, all I get is within 24 hrs it will be done.

I have not seen more useless / immature service desk ever
Hats off to your thick skin and care a devil attitude.

P.S : I am not expecting any response forget about resolution.
I am just posting this so that other uniformed customers will not get cheated with their money and peace of mind.

Mrityunjay
basha.ss1

No Connection Since 1 Week due to the OFC Cable Broken

Name: Syed Basha S
Account Number : 1131515

I am following with you guys since one week but is always you guys are keep on saying that they have escalated this issue in high priority and they have assigned to the some other department and will get the call from them.

But Till now I have not got any call and the problem is not yet fixed.
The main problem is the main OFC cable got broken some where (I got to know in the first day itself from one of the ACT Executive Amar) and it needs to be join thats it. The same I am keep on updating to CC peoples and till not it did not fixed.

If you peoples are not managing your OFI switch boxed then what type of service you peoples going to provide.

Syed Basha S
basha.ss1

No Connection Since 1 Week due to OFC Cable Broken

I am following with you guys since one week but you guys always keep on saying that the issue has been escalated with high priority and they have assigned to the some other department and I will get the call from them.

But Till now I have not got any call and the problem is not yet fixed.

Syed Basha S
una.sarinkumar

Internet connection not working

Hi..

As a customer of acti fibre from last 4 years..Now i feel it time to leave Act fibre.My internet connection is disconnected from last two days.and every week i am facing same issue.

And the main concern is that when i am trying to call ur customer care on the number 04066272727 it directs me to choose language then to choose existing customer, after that keep on saying please be online but unfortunaltely no one responds.and the calls are charged..i called alsmost 10 times from last two days..Please take this complain.and resolve ASAP..

I think as responsible company i am expecting to resolve the issue ASAP.and no need any Scoial media attentions for wrong reasons..

Customer name-Amaresh nayak

Ph-9396768545

Please contact me on below number 09000516922

Sarin kumar

umaalluri

ACT Braodband Visakhapatnam - Worst Broadband

we paid for 5 months advance for a 20 mbps speed connection.

Got the connection on 22nd. The technician checked the speed and we were getting only 512kbps. he just put the blame on my router and left. i raised a complaint and no one resolved it. Later after a week a technician came and raised the connection speed to 5mbps.

I raised a complaint again on 30th and again on 2nd about very slow speed. finally a technician turned up and resolved and showed me a speed of 19mbps. This lasted

i raised a complaint again on 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th regarding no connection at all. The technicians turned up 10pm and refused to allow them into my house as its late night and everyone are sleeping. I raised a concern with them for which they did not seem to understand or even bother. hope all the calls are monitored.

Now i got call just now at 10 pm saying madam as you have your own router and not a router bought at ACT we cant resolve your problem. wjen they gave connection i had my own router. why did they help me then? i asked could they raise a request for disconnection as im not happy. I am being charged for all the days and installation charges. The representative said a manager will call back after he comes tonight. Whatttttt??? its 10pm and you want me to be awake after this to speak to a manager? #consumercourt pleasw tell me why should i pay for bad service? are these guys allowed to call after 9pm? please kindly enlighten me!!! I raised a disconnection request on 11th - y should i pay for the last 4 days? i dont even have a connection from 9th? the representative says technicians are busy due to heavy rains in Visakhapatnam to disconnect my connection. they are delaying disconnection to charge me more and i wasted so much money on calls and messages.

i have called yesterday today afternoon and now again. all the time they say manager will call back, your request is in process. what u came for new connection in 15 minutes and now when we are not happy its taking 7 days? and still no sign? I want my money back and get the disconnection done
anilsasidhar

Can't Access every Websites and Not giving proper service

My User ID. 11189206

In the last 2 weeks, I have faced great difficulties with my broadband connection. After trying to reach you several times, I am still stuck with an internet connection which does not connect to the internet.

My issues with product and service (if you have any service):

1. Not able to access every website. I would like to give you a list of links but I am too busy looking for a connection that works.

2. From the last two weeks, the signal is weak and doesn't seem to gain any strength.

3. I have made several calls to your customer service but they seem to be on leave on eternity as there is no response. But I get calls promptly to remind me about payment of bills.

Since you cannot or are not interested in improving my experience, I request you to cancel my connection.

anil
raykar1982

Worst Customer Support

This is one of the horrible customer experience..ACT is all about not Acting..So bad and disappointed with the service..My Router stopped working from last 15 days and I think I would have made more than 15 calls to get this fixed.. Even though I agreed to make advance payment for 6 months, no response. Sad part it, they disconnected my connection. No body has any eagerness to solve customer problem. They let you suffer and charge you for connection even though its not working from last 15 days.. I had referred lot of friends to go with ACT connection. But now, will stop.. Will start negative marketing against ACT.

My User ID is 10583000..

Here is detailed story:
1.My router stopped working.. I call customer support and request for help.
2. Engineer comes and tells me that I need to get my router replaced.
3. I called customer support..This guys responds to me as if I am having free internet connection. So arrogant and irresponsible. I get furious and asked for permanent disconnection..Same guy says, its okay.. Then he says he is going to deduce full month charges even though i am disconnecting in between. Pathetic way of handling customer.
4. I said OK.. And asked him to disconnect.
5. Retention team member calls me and says that I am customer for more than 2 year old.. They will get my router replaced.
6. Then I call these customer support team every day for 10 days.. No one is helping.
7. Suddenly they disconnect my connection and deduct full month charges.. Believe me my internet did not work even for single day..but full money is deducted.
8. I call them back..Got hold of retention team member.. Now its different story.. She telle me, to pay for 6 months and they give router. I agreed and went to pay online.. But my user ID is disabled.
9. I call customer support again (with lot of wait time), and ask this person to enable the connection. so that I can pay my 6 months advance payment...
10. And I followup everyday.. My connection is disabled..

This is how they treat customer who is associated with ACT for more than 2 years.
Guys: Its so painful to followup with Act. Even though you make calls, there is no resolution.

Dear anirbanroy,

Dear Suresh Reddy,

ysrrr

Problem in net connection

Hello All,

Iam Suresh Reddy existing customer of Act fiber.. last tendays iam unable to access to my internet.

I spoke to your service engineer regarding this.. He is not responding properly

Kindly send your represent for rectification of the problem.

Contact Address

anirbanroy30

Jun 14, 2015

Internet not working - Act Fibernet is simply not bothered

Account Number 726223

Been close to a week now and I have a feeling that either Act Fibrenet team is completely incompetent to resolve customer issues or this email is reaching a person who is not trained to understand concerns, either ways, quality of Act Fibrenet Telecom has turned into an incompetent garbage.

Nearly a week into the problem and I just get calls once a day in reply to my emails. Can I please get someone who is literate and trained enough to understand my problem, visit my place and resolve the issue, please?

I am expecting the same level of proactiveness that Beam / Act Fibrenet shows every month when it comes to collecting monthly bills. If the collection person can come every month on a prescribed date, why can’t the engineer walk in? Pl advice if Act Fibre is not competent to resolve or advice on resolving an issue so that I may think of alternate way forward…???

The status points as under:-

1. Internet shows connected but the net doesn’t work, shows no internet access.
2. Raised telephonic complains for first three days, just received phone calls but no resolution.
3. Ticket number 1737416 opened but closed within 24 hours without providing any solution. Suggested if technical competent people are trusted to do the job.
4. With more complains, a different ticket number 17358748 is opened this time, which remains unresolved.

Assuming Beam has some literate people who knows how to do the job and takes this to closure.
srikanth0250

Jun 14, 2015

too much worst service

Hi,i don't understand why beam sold their wonderful service to this act fiber.... too much worst service...i went out of the city paying my bill without using my net... when i am back... my fup got exceeded,this happened last month too,when it was beam before the same fup use to last for complete month,now its just 9 to 10 days to exceed and that too when i didn't use the network as i used before.please look at the problem and do needful,there are many like me.
P.SATYANARAYANAREDDY

Jun 12, 2015

AC.NO.462060 DNS SERVER NOT WORKING

FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS NET NOT WORKING AND SHOWING THAT THE DNS SERVER NOT RESPONDING. COMPLAINT BOOKED 8 DAYS BACK AND DAILY REMINDING SO MANY TIMES BY SPARING OUR MOBILE BILL APPROX. 200 RUPEES AS THIS NETWORK IS NOT PROVIDED ANY TOLL FREE NUMBER. THIS NETWORK IS ENJOING ON CUSTOMERS PHONE BILLS BUT NO PERSON ATTENDED FOR THIS COMPLAINT SO FAR. I AM TAKING THIS SERIOUS AND LODGE A LEGAL COMPLAINT, IF NOT RECTIFIED WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM 12TH JUNE 2015.

PSN.REDDY, LLM

Name :- ANIL
E-mail :- [email protected]
Phone Number:- 9985535649
Account Number:- 821380

I am Trying to call you guys since one week your phone is always engaged, Beam Fiber was the best, They would receive phone calls and would take action in no time, And the problem would resolve in no time, As far as Act Fiber you people suck balls, the only thing you people are good at is Asking for Bill payment..... So you people are Big Scam,

i have already lodged over 3 companits and have gotten zero response. please fix the issue NOW !!!!!

ANIL

worst customer service
Act Fibernet, one of the worst internet service provider.

I am almost calling you daily from past 10 days and have not heard anything from your end......

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Dear chandankunal,

chandankunal

poor service

Name: Chandan Kunal
mob. no: 7259770932
Account no: 908609
Instead of raising complaint with these guys they are just ignoring to rectify my problem.
I paid this month bill and after 3-4 days they sent some guys to disconnect on excuse that they will bring the cable from another
direction. They promised that they will do it in one day. and when i did not get connection I raised complaint. Now they are saying they have not disconnected and some one else has done this.

All this drama has frustated me now i want my money back and remove me from there customer list.

worst customer service

Act Fibernet, one of the worst internet service provider.

From past 2 weeks I am not getting Internet connectivity, I have raised several tickets and all of them are closed without providing any solution to the problem. Even no one has come to my place to check the issue or ever none of your technician has called to check the status. You guys are closing the tickets raised without providing any solution.

Even the worst part is your customer service help-desk guys are putting the call on a never-lasting hold. Its you who will have to disconnect the call.

I think it is the right time to shift my ISP.

EYE Q VISION PVT. LTD. - Dr. Sreedhara S Naik
    Dear team, Hope you all are doing well in these tough...
    Star Plus - Anupma add 😖😖
    Please stop this again again and again anupma add 1 lakh...
    Paramount health insurance - Not given me my claim amount
    Respected sir, My son was hospitalized because of illness...
    Ajit Narayan Pathare - Incorrect meter reading
    I have paid Rs. 500 for 68 units in March, Rs. 370 for 61...
    Airtel - Wrong recharge
    Hi, I have recharge wrong Airtel mobile...
    [email protected] - Mera connection band kr do
    Maine aap ko 29 june ko bhi complete ki, ki mera Airtel...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - dont waste money
    not all are frauds but most are and i would help those who...
    iPhone 11 Reliance digital store - Cashback not received
    I bought my iPhone 11 on 27/01/2020 but didn’t get...
    PF office Bangalore adecco PF - PF Transfer issues.
    Hi sir, more than 70 days ago I send Pf transfer request....
    [email protected] - Mahavitran bill not paid
    I have paid my electricity bill scanning QR code printed...