ACT BROADBAND

ezrakumar

May 26, 2015

No internet connection

Hello Sir,

I've been having internet connectivity problems for the whole day. Please help as even the customer care is not getting connected.

Looking at the resposes here I get the impression that you are not the best of the people in solving customer issues. Please serve your customers for the money they are paying.

Ezra Kumar
KundanBhoi

May 26, 2015

Very bad response from ACT fibernet

Since Thursday 21 May 2015 my net is not working properly ( working for 1 hr then getting disconnected for 3-4 hr ). I had raised a request 17055328. On Friday i got a call from ACT confirming if it is really not working and there was no update after that. On Saturday engineer came at 11:30 AM and checked wires and at that point it was working.he closed the ticket . I faced the same issue again at 6:00 PM and i gave a call to the engineer and he told that he will come at Sunday 11:00 AM and will change the wires for which i did not reopen the ticket. Sunday 12:00 PM i call again and asked if he is coming for which he acknowledged. I had to cancel all my work hoping he will come But he never showed up . On Sunday night i forwarded the closed ticket message to reopen it, but till now there is no response. Even i am trying to call 040-66272727 but it is not connecting.

It is being 6 days internet is not working properly.

From past 5-6 months i have raised 5-6 complaint for network disconnection..

May 25, 2015

Dear Soumya,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

May 25, 2015

Dear tanzeemnayaz,

We understand your distress and will make every effort to assist you in this matter.
Request you to share your customer ID or registered contact number and we will be at it.

May 24, 2015

Internet Discontinuity

I took the ACT Broadband service by the thought of 20 MBPS that I wont have any problem in working from home for official purpose.
But the thing is every two days, the internet is not working, and when I am calling to the customer care, first thing either I won't be connecting to them or I will be connecting to them after waiting around 30 minutes, and then one stupid unreasonable answer that "there might be fiber cable cut in your area, it will be resolved by EOD", but it will get resolved after 2 days, and on the next day morning itself, the same problem will be continued.
Now, I also got bored of doing this ridiculous job every two days.
I want a permanent solution to the problem, I am facing.
And ACT team, before you ask anything, please note down my account no: 1130595

I want to scold you really bad you ACT Team!!!

Soumya
tanzeemnayaz

May 24, 2015

ACT Fibernet

You guys are frauds in a real sense.You give good speed in the first month and from th second month the speed decreases to less than normal speed and after a few more months,ypu degrade to levels lower than government run services like BSNL.I have atleast 7-8 days of no internet connection in a month and it is pretty slow for atleast another 3-4 days.It has to be followed by endless calls that are unanswered.Upon that you very conveniently make the FUP levels reached whereas I barely use the internet.For what do you have a customer care number when you have no intentions of answering.

I have had no connection since 2 days and you guys are not answering the calls either.

PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS NET CONNECTION.I AM WRITING FROM VIJAYANAGAR ,BANGALORE
vasanthmgowda

pathetic internet service by

I had taken the internet connection in the month of april 2015 from act fibernet, since then, there is no internet connection for atleast 15 days till today, every second day there is no internet connection. every time we call up your customer care they come with the ready answer, there is a fibre cut and will be resolved by end of the day, where as the issue will never get fixed for 7 to 8 days, i have faced this problem for twice in this month itself, after a long struggle with their customer care, and visiting their office personally at btm layout, we got the connection day before yesterday and again today there is no internet connection and again today their customer care gives me the same stupid answer, it will be rectified by end of the day today.

I have never seen such a worst internet service provider, even the small service providers will give much better service then you guys.

Guys do not ever try to take the internet connection from ACT. One of the very unreliable internet service provider is ACT,
naveenp2005

Nuisance calls from ACT

I don't know why ACT customer service keeps calling my number and hanging up as soon as I pick up. This has happened at least 20 times in the last 10 days or so. The number I get the call from is 08042840000.
Has anyone else experienced this nuisance problem?
atifshadab

No internet connect No refund

Act sales executive Srikanth had promised me to give internet connection and taken a advance amount of Rupees 1600/- on March 22nd 2015.

After a week or so, on a followup he said we cannot give me the internet connection because ACT don't have their connection lines in the area and he promised me that the advance amount will be refunded to me in 10 days.

Its been 2 months now, i have not received the advance refund amount even after many followups.

Now the sales executive is not responding over the phone as well!

I am not sure when i will be getting the advance refund amount.

Can anyone help.
Danielpk

May 21, 2015

10 days after submitting the document no response

I submitted my document in 13th of may for new connection on act and paid 6 month in advance... What i got ? No response.. Nothing.. I called customer care almose 10 time .. They saying maybe there is a problem in your area wait till tomorrow ?name of danial pakmanesh : registered number : 9986708918 complain number: .0004627705 .. Calling to the guy who collect the money not picking any call from my number i should call every time with different numbers then he will picking the call.. Really act? This is the service ? You call this service? Im oversea student living in bangalore that was the worst worst .. I cant even call this service .. Shame
VijiRaja

May 21, 2015

Helpline takes to much time to respond

When we call the helpline, it takes more than 5 to 10 minutes to attend our call.
It is really frustrating to wait for more duration.

Can you please check into it so the customers are attended as early as possible.
Please do not make us wait for more than 2 minutes.
11199999

May 20, 2015

Irresponsible towards the work

I got a new connection and they haven't installed the RJ45 cap. I have raised a complaint last week and they are telling it will be processed within 24 hours. Next day they tell your request has been resolved which is heights. Without rectifying the issue how can they close a request no. Today I called twice and told to resolve it but still they cldnt.
I personally advice to all not to take this connection.

May 19, 2015

ACT Fibernet

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

jkms1234

May 19, 2015

Shabby work and indecent behavior by new connection staff

I need to have a word with someone in authority at Act Broadband regarding the captioned issue. Please provide either the email address or his/her contact number. This is extremely urgent.

May 18, 2015

muralim41280

NET NOT WORKING

This is in respect to the ACT Broadband connection number 1081129...

We have taken this connection for office use and atleast 2 times in a week NET connection is unavailable and it takes 2-3 days to resolve the issue after complaining the same @ 42840000. After continuous follow up the NET gets enabled without anyone reaching our premises .....

The latest complaint No. - 0004622367 today 18.05.2015 @ 11.00 am and she politely says someone will be sent to resolve the issue tomorrow ie 19.05.2015 ....

can a company work without internet connectivity in these days .

PLease look into the same and advice the concerned .

ACT Fibernet

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

sree29

commitment date was 13th May, till today no connection

This complaint is regarding a new connection set up. I have paid total of 9072/- for 6 months connection and Wi-Fi router for a new ACT connection. Their commitment date to set up everything was 13th May. Someone came and put the cable in my flat on 13th. And that is the end of it.

They didn't activate any connection. Every time I call customer care, they say I will get a call back

or everything will be finished by EOD. Nothing has happened till now. I have already registered three
complaints, but without any result. I paid 2200 extra for the Wi-Fi router, no sign of it yet either. Below is my account id and all the three complaints numbers till now.

Account number: 1182257
User id: 11201628
Complaint numbers
vishallanjewar

Late payment charge

This is regarding late payment charges penalty levied on customer.
Account No : 250899

ACT broadband taking advance payment for the services providing to customer.
That means already earning interest of 30 days. So it doesnt make sense to charge customer for late payment.

I am using package costing 658 Rs amount per month.
Late payment fee 100 Rs. means 15.5 % interest with grace period of three days, plus reducing customer internet speed.

This is totally unfair and unethical. Either you would charge customer late payment 100 Rs or reduce internet speed.

I have been customer of Airtel from almost 6 year and never denied late payment charges. The only reason was
1. They dont collect advance amount for service they provide to customer.
2. I dont find difference in service after due date crossed.

Preshit.

Dear Vijay Reddy,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

Vijay Reddy

Mail sent to Nodal Officer of ACT

Mail sent to Nodal Officer of ACT
Hi Suresh:

To give you a background, I had a functional connection about 2 years ago and due to local cable operator issue ACT was unable to provide service and terminate.

After, my cable operator called me and informed that issues between him and ACT are resolved and I can approach ACT for connectivity and I did.

Please take a look at messages received from ACT.

Time: 13-04-2015 13:59:09
Message: Dear Customer, your Request No 0004309477 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 14-04-2015 11:27:27
Message: Hi, Thank You for your interest in the new 40Mbps plan from ACT. We are currently not available in your area. Will notify when available. Team ACT

Time: 25-04-2015 10:28:23
Message: Dear customer, your complaint 0004309477 has been resolved. Kindly reply to 8861202208 with Y for closing the complaint and N if the complaint is unresolved T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 01-05-2015 12:25:42
Message: Dear Customer, your Request No 0004477542 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 02-05-2015 15:20:16
Message: Dear customer, your complaint 0004477542 has been resolved. Kindly reply to 8861202208 with Y for closing the complaint and N if the complaint is unresolved T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

Time: 07-05-2015 17:24:42

Time: 16-05-2015 14:38:36
Message: Dear Customer, your Request No 0004608041 is registered and will be attended shortly. T&C apply, Team ACT, Helpline 08042840000

What I don’t understand is
1) When you can’t provide connection, why was the equipment fixed on to the wall of my house damaging the wall
2) They have connected your equipment to UPS the power source of my house and whenever there is a power failure, my UPS trips. Today I have lost 6 hours of work because of this.
3) Aren’t you guys supposed to check the feasibility before doing something at customer premises?
4) Without doing anything, how can you treat an issue as resolved?

I have made enough calls on above and every time the customer care people tell me that someone will call back which did not happen till now. Need not mention the duration they put me on hold. I have better things to do rather than call your customer care.

Please do not think that I am writing you because ACT have not provided connectivity (for reason best known to you) and not to threaten you to get my work done. This is to keep you informed that I will be lodging a complaint against ACT with the concerned and also will let people know what kind of people you have at ACT.
naveenp2005

May 15, 2015

Very unreliable service (continued)

ACT Fibernet Support,

I won't give my personal information on a public forum. I am surprised you even ask for that information here. However, here's my complaint number I received from ACT Support when I had called - 0004592024. Please look up my phone number there and call me back.

Note that I had also emailed ACT helpdesk on May12. I didn't get a complaint/ticket number but got a reply saying someone will be in touch with me in less than 24 hours. No one got back in touch with me. I replied two more times to that email and then gave up. I am in the Service industry myself and here's a very basic rule - if you commit to a customer that someone is going to get in touch with them by a certain time, you MUST do so.

Naveen

Dear Divya Prakash,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

Dear Mr Naveen,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will look into your issue.

Dear Kamlesh Verma,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can assist you.

ACT Fibernet

EMCD - नरक जैसी जिंदगी जीने...
    पिछले दो साल से हमारे...
    SBI PENSION BRANCH CBD BELAPUR Mumbai - non receiving Army pension
    1. Army no. 25992204 2. Date of retirement. 31Aug2019 ...
    trendshort - clothing
    Fraud being perpeterated by a mail order company --...
    RTO Office Vashi - Officers not present at the Window
    I came to collect my RC book which was returned by post...
    Driving license Lost - Missing DL complain
    I have lost my driving licence in that days when I was...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD ATTITUDE GHATIA BEHAVIOUR BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Not receiving Subsidy - Not receiving Subsidy
    I have a LPG gas agency from IOCL from vardhman Vaishali...
    Ekart servicrs - Rude behaviour of drilvery boy
    Deilvery boy refuesed to deilver the product snd said you...
    PMO - Not receiving Subsidy
    IMy LPGID : 7505898948 I would like to inform you that,...