ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

syied ibrahim

Apr 6, 2015

worst i recommend people not to go with act broadband

I was using act broadband from past one year .suddenly they removed my connection after i paid my bill and telling there is technical issue after so many reminders people from act are still not replying to me and taking advantage of customer and also telling management issue is there etc., . i will post on facebook and tweeter .my contact no is +919739180191
syied ibrahim

Apr 6, 2015

worst i recommend people to go with act broadband

shreeku

Apr 2, 2015

No Connection Yet

I Booked ACT connection on 19-March-2015 as per the Sales executive i will get connection within 5 days.After 5 days i am trying to call them but still i am not getting any reply from them. I tried calling thier manager Rajesh 8095551940 and other guy 8884479679, they said it will come next day, but that day has not yet come.
Now I don't have any connectivity for last 16 days. Every time I call them, they dont pick up my phone.
I have dependency on internet for my office work but NO CONNECTIVITY....

Please give my money back i don't want your connection now.

Complaint number is 0004196802

Sreekumar Pillai
shreeku

Apr 2, 2015

No Connection Yet

I have dependency on internet for my office work but NO CONNECTIVITY....

Please give my money back i don't want your connection now.

Sreekumar Pillai
mithi1234

Mar 29, 2015

False commitment from ACT Fiber net

ACT Fibernet doesn't deliver on time
The sales executive Mr Jaffer was just so prompt in collecting the money on the day he came to my Officeto fill my application, but ACT is not so prompt in getting the connection activated. The sales executive said the connection will be activated in 6 days, and then after the 6th day, the customer service officer said they needed 4 more days. And it's been over 15 working days, the connection is not activated yet. So far 4 complaints have been raised to no avail. Each day a new complaint request is filed and each day the customer service officers promise that I will get a call back on that day or the next day, and that day never comes. Executive Jaffer gave his Boss no and his boss picked up the call and said will get back. There after he blocked my no and not responding.

Dear ACT, If you are not willing to serve no issues we have a lot of choice in the market. Pls refund the amount and I would any ways get some other connection

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PATHETIC AND IT SEEMS THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS ONCE THEY HAVE OUR MONEY...

Uttam,

Mar 26, 2015

ACT COMPANY OFFICIALS DONT COME ON COMMITED DATE AND TIME

DEAR CHEATER ACT COMPANY,

If you cant fix the issue then please do not commit wrong time and date.
We are living in metro city bangalore - where we all go to office and most of us have 9-5 schedule.

If you call us in morning 8:30 am and tell that you will come in half an hour and after that if you do not come till 1 pm then our one day leave may go off.

Are you going to refund me same amount cut in my office due to your unprofessional behaviour?????
last time i told i will go to police so you called me and asked to co-operate with difficulties you are facing.

But now again 4 days gone. today i am waiting for your official to come and do the connection work still you have not reached here.

If you do not understand importance of time and money of your customers then you do not deserve to be a company!!!!!!!!!!!

WORST SERVICE EVER FACED ..... MONEY YOU ARE SPENDING ON ADVERTISEMENT PLEASE SPEND SOME OF IT ON PROVIDING BETTER SERVICES............

YOUR SERVICE IS PATHETIC AS OF NOW.... All the best to your future customers
gopala.krishna

Mar 26, 2015

disconted

hi, i am 3 year old customer on 28 -2- 2015, i longed a complaint my net was not working on 5th march they got ready and on 6

march they disconted. the reason was i have not paid the bill of march ,past 3years not even one single month i got penlty, i used before date. my billing last date is every month of 15th even though the have dis contented, this foul play is going through customer care, the company mangement is not looking this.your looseing customer

thankyou
GOPALAKRISHNA

arch

Mar 24, 2015

No Installation even after 20 days of request registeration

ACT FIBERNET - CHEATER COMPANY

On March 4th 2015 we have registered request for ACT broadband connection. Its 24th march 2015 and am still waiting for installation team to come. I have paid rs 4000 for installation and when i call and ask them about installation. reply is - Your request is registered we will install within 4 days.
I got call from installation team once on a weekday at 2 pm asking to come back home for connection. I told about 5:30 in evening then that person did not pick my call.

What frustating service is this. Cant you people call and ask about my suitable time.
Everyday i am calling twice or thrice a day.
Complaint Numbers: 0004069071, 0004124187, 0004136076

Customer care: Every time different people talk for one request registered. And they do not have any track for previous conversations
Today on 24th March customer care person is saying - "You had to get internal wiring done on your own"
THEN WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS WERE SAYING THAT YOU WILL GET WIRING AND INSTALLATION DONE WITHING FOUR DAYS.
I already told that this seems to be fraud from your side.

I am cheated and next time you will hear from police regarding this

Mar 24, 2015

No Installation even after 20 days of request registeration

ACT FIBERNET - CHEATER COMPANY

Everyday i am calling twice or thrice a day.
Complaint Numbers: 0004069071, 0004124187, 0004136076

Today on 24th March customer care person is saying - "You had get internal wiring done on your own"
I already told that this seems to be fraud from your side.

I am cheated and next time you will hear from police regarding this
srinivasaat

Mar 22, 2015

Server down on every Monday

I would like to give complaint about ACT (Beam) internet. There is no reliability on availability of internet connect. Every Monday there is a server down in our area (Motinagar, Hyderabad) and internet does not work. Spoke to several times with customer care but no use. Their staff is not polite and will not give proper weightage to customer. They say they will escalate and make their manager to talk to me. But this is never happening. I took this connection to see for 2-3 months performance and to switchover to ACT permanently. But now i am deciding to disconnect ACT and approach other services providers for internet connection.

Srinivas
Dheepakkumar

Mar 18, 2015

PAID FORE NEW CONNECTION ON Mar-4th. BUT NO ACTIVATION HAS BEEN MADE AS OF NOW.

I registered for a new broadband connection with ACT. I have paid the money on Mar-4th and till Mar-18 there is no connection to my home. I have called customer care at least thrice a day till now, but the response from the customer care is pathetic. Their reply always says that our issue get resolved by End Of Tomorrow. I have explained them about my dependency on Home internet to do my office work. But their reply is always same which is really make me frustrating. I got stuck now and not sure how/when can I get my connection or to get my money back if I discontinue with ACT broadband.

Guys please let me know if there is any better way to sort out this issue.
Did any one tried to reach out to ACT nodal officer? If yes, What was the response?

Do we (all customers) need to plan something in legal way of approaching them?
We should not just let this go like this !!!!. Kind your attention here guys!!!!
Gayathriactuser

Mar 17, 2015

Poor Customer Care And Technicians

I faced internet connectivity issue from March 16th on-wards. I registered a complaint om 16th March and customer care execute promised to resolve by EOD of 17th March. I got message like the issue resolved , it is not working once I checked and called again and again for customer care. The technician simply updated status with the issue is not resolved by 7 PM and will be postponed to 18th March. I explained my urgency but still those ppl not at all worry about customers. Very very bad customer service. They are not even visited my home premises to resolve issue.
1141901

Mar 16, 2015

No connectivity since 11-Mar-2015

I took ACT connection on 5-March-2015 and after that I had to call these bast**** on daily basis to log new complaints.
Now I don't have any connectivity for last 6 days. Every time I call them, they say issue will be resolved by EOD but when that day will come???
Anyone of you have logged any complaint about these guys in consumer court? If not then please share your details and we all do it now.
I have dependency on internet for my office work but NO CONNECTIVITY....
This time I am not gonna keep quite... I will make sure these guys should suffer for their unethical behaviour.

Shiwan
Bhadri Sankar

Mar 3, 2015

WORST CUSTOMER CARE CENTER

Dear All

This is for your kind notice from past 2 months we are not satisfied with the connection, our plan is 250 GB 80 Mbps monthly rental is 3788 with service tax it goes more than 4000 per month, from 28 Feb 2015 our broad band line was not stay able and no connection from next day,first we called the customer care regarding this at first they logged a complain regarding this and they explained us within a maximum period your issue will be solves,the second time we call they say us there is a issue in the junction box and our back-end team is working on your issue in your place but the junction box is inside our building we couldn't see any one here and they disconnect the call,third time we have to explain every thing from the beginning and they say within 4 hours you will be getting a call from our back-end team but we wont get a call,fourth time when we call they don't receive the call inspire the system generated voice says us all our customer care are busy attending other call and if they receive they don't respond properly they disconnect out call we don't know what action should be taken against the customer care. Please can any one suggest us how to solve this issue,ACT SERVICE IS NEST BUT THE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS THE WORST KINDLY TAKE ACTION ON THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE.

REGARDS

INVENTIS RETAIL INDIA PVT LTD
#74 PATEL KRISHNA REDDY COLONY
DOMLUR LAYOUT
BANGLORE-560071
syedfaizan97

Mar 2, 2015

Relocation of NET

This is with regard to complaint number 0003846777.

I had raised a request for relocation of my net on 17 Feb. It was advised to me that It'll be done by 15 workings days.

On on the 16 day when I called the customer care, they say its been a delay from our side and I'll get a call back from engineer.

And on the 17 day when I called the customer care again they say that the port they have installed is not receiving the connection from server and it'll take another 15 days.

Can you please help me in getting this done!

I have called the customer care around 10 times!!
pradipkumardas

Feb 28, 2015

SERVICE 26 DAYS & CHARGES FULL MONTHS

ACT internet services.... I am one of the customer. i found that Act Bangalore is giving services of 26 days & charging full month. And showing lot of excuse like Log a complaint we will solve your problem within 72 hours. After 72 hour we have to call and ask what is our status.. Answer will come like cable is damage, cable cut, lot of excuse
bprraju

Feb 26, 2015

Service not provided, and refund of Rs7072 not given

I applied for ACT broadband connection on 03/Feb/2015 after their representative assured me about service. I paid Rs7072 for 6months on same day. 2 days later ACT sent SMS saying service is not provided due to local cable operator issue. Until today I didn't get refund of Rs7072. ACT broadband customer care says they can't process refund as they don't see payment reflection. However i have my Credit Card statement, ACT broadband online receipt acknowledges payment of Rs7072. So far i raised 6 complaints, and also visited their office in Horamavu, bangalore, but still refund not processed. All complaints go in vain.

Transaction ID: 65593044
Amount Paid: 7072 INR
Date of Payment: 2015‐02‐03 19:11:32
Track ID: 13601542
CAF No: 191079

Attached receipt of payment. please do needful sir.

Service not provided, and refund of Rs7072 not given

y.v.subramanyam

Feb 19, 2015

nonreceipt of monthly statement

I am not receiving monthly statements regularly.Everymonth after sending several mails and contact by phone they respond This month that has not happened.What you people are doing I don"t know.
swe03

Feb 19, 2015

F**** WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Pathectic customer service. Following up with the complaint since 10 days but no response from anyone. They Collected the money and vanished. Sent their staff on a Sunday to collect the money but later no response from them. For a Relocation they take 15 days. And what relocation they are doing. All they have to do is come an give their connection to a new place and they need 15days for this. To collect money even a sunday is fine but to give connection they need 15 days. Now when everythig is ready the technicians call me up and tell he's on his way but never turns up. Like a fooll have to sit and wait for the staff and they dont show up. Customer Service department knows just about their policies but dont know which department serves what and no answer to any questions asked. The worst customer service i have experienced. Hoorible ppl horrible service. I recommend not to go for this service. Cheats . Frauds.

They boast about having Fibernet when they are not even giving connections to anyone.
Manojstalin1990

Feb 18, 2015

Poor Connectivity

Please dont go for ACT connection, its like dropping your money in the dung, instead you can use your mobile internet. There will be 5 to 6 connection cut per month, each time will take minimum 2 business days for the issue to be resolved. So hardly you can use this stupid high speed connection for 17 to 20 days per month. Rather bugging behind these cheaters,pay 200 or 300 more and get a trustable connection and can use when ever we want.

Really very much frustrated with ACT service over pat 3 months. I dont want to use any slangs over here.. Words are puking out of my mouth when i think about their connection and customer service.
raju bk

Feb 14, 2015

Fraud service provider

I had applied for relocation connection last 15days back with all payment done. They sent a person to collect the money immediately after that no one is responding, many times i have called to customer care and they are not providing any solution.

Field persons will give false information and they will not validate it with customer, In my case, there is a box in 5meters to my home with 5 ports avialable, but they have updated in there system as no feasibility for connection.

i am getting frustrated to followup them every day, i need my money back.

i will not suggest to anyone to go with Act connection.
Rudra.nanda

Feb 9, 2015

ACT is least bother about customer satisfaction

I registered a complaint 2 days before as my ACT fibernet connection is not working. I had called 12 times to customer care but issue is not yet resolved. Every time only one response i got that you'll receive a call from technical team within 2 hrs. For them from last 2 days that 2 hrs has not yet came.

I would say ACT is really pathetic at customer service.
skotapati

Feb 9, 2015

ACT is least bother about customer satisfaction

I would like to share my experience with ACT internet ,
*Positive,,, internet , download speed is good for 26 to 27 days per a month even everything is stable, i can say this is the only one positive
*negatives ,,, customer care is not at all good, i am facing internet connection issue since 1 month and given almost 10+ complaints ,still the issue is going on, i have escalated it to manager(manikanta) level but no luck, we know the escalation matrix upto manager and not for complete , they are not ready to give higher authority phone numbers and email id's to share the situation , they are stopping this issue upto their level, how the customer may satisfied ? i am the administrator and definetly we have oncall support and maintenance activities, today i faced a big issue , they stopped internet connection without notifying me and when i called they said it may resolved soon but no resolution since 2 days and they know only 2 statements , sorry for inconvenience and our engineer will look into it shortly.. today i went to office even its weekend and 35+ km's traveled in mid night ... every one is thinking about money but not customer satisfaction.... please guys try to change yourselves and make customer happy...one more thing these guys not allowing to their area for another broadband service.. what a business politics.. i hate ACT ...
kranthi13

Feb 8, 2015

ACT FIBERNET not working

I registered a complaint last week as my ACT fibernet connection is not working. I had called 5 times to customer care but issue is not yet resolved. I even requested for callback twice to talk to manager.But no response from management/support team.

I would say ACT is very bad at customer service
Vikrant Guleria

Feb 2, 2015

New Connection/After Sales Service

Dear All,

Please avoid ACT Fibernet or Broadband. It's all Fake. They are Fraud service providers. Please stay away from such. You can relay on Airtel, BSNL, though they charge more but do not make you fool.

Vikrant

audi india - HIGHER BILLING
    I HAVE GIVEN MY AUDI A-6 CAR NO GJ01RP 0774-ROHAN SHAH...
    ESI - Worst Hospitality towards patients
    Staffs are very irresponsible.. they dnt even consider...
    passport - Police Report not yet finalized by SP Office
    My police verification was done on 01pp11/01/2020....
    AADIM JAATI KALYAN VIBHAG , CHHINDWARA - Scholarship esshue
    Sir mai jab bhi polytechnic 1 st Year 2019-20 ki...
    NSDL - correction in pan card
    I have received an sms on my mobile that “ discrepancy...
    Advanced Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic, Chennai - Cheating
    I started small business by taking franchise outlet by...
    APSRTC - Driver misbehave
    Service no.51518.AP21Z0727.dt.20/01/2020.Driver rash...
    nsdl pan - correction in pan card
    I have received an sms on my mobile that “Discrepancy...
    Axis Bank - Charges
    Hi, we request you to share with us the complaint Id for...