ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Harmeet Singh

May 9, 2019

Act Fibernet is Fraud company

Act Fibernet is a FRAUD COMPANY, Dont trust this company for internet. Worst service with horrible staff. Never ever invest in this company for internet. You will not get any internet service from them and their customer care service is horrible, as when you complain then your complain will be registered and no action will taken till 10 to 15 days. They charge you for whole month and half of the time internet is not available. NEGATIVE RATING should be there for giving rating to Act Fibernet.
"Its a FRAUD COMPANY... DAY AND NIGHT ROBBERS"
Stay Alert !!

May 7, 2019

RE: Irresponsible service - not getting connection after payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, you can contact us on +919121212121 & [email protected] and we will be at your assistance.

May 6, 2019

RE: Irresponsible service - not getting connection after payment

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

May 6, 2019

RE: my internet suddenly get disconnected

Bootai715396

May 5, 2019

Irresponsible service - not getting connection after payment

I have submitted new ACT connection a week ago, made the payment also, after that I was supposed to get connection within two days and was told that technicians will come and provide it. It has been more than four days I have been daily calling the customer care and getting the same helpless promise that my request is submitted and I will get a call within 24 hours. Every single day I wait for the call, but I get no calls and still waiting for the new broadband connection. When a box is already set in my building and I just need to get the fibre to be connected they are being so irresponsible. I am really hopeless with this irresponsibility of ACT.
Mobile no. - 7899789971
sudheershetty

May 4, 2019

my internet suddenly get disconnected

My Act broadband will be suddelny stopped working and when we call customer care they say technical team will contact us within 24 hours. i tried to connect work from home by trustin act and i had to go to office after all my struggle to get connected to internet from this act broadband connection. Hopeless service. pathetic service provided by act..too worst.my number is 9611566698. Please contact this number
jaya1616

May 2, 2019

Regarding Billing complaint-AC/101015336312

Regarding Billing complaint-AC/############

Hello Team
I tired reaching your customer care numbers since morning i was not able to connect every time , i need a small clarification, i took a plan A-MAX 675 WHICH IS FOR 6 MONTHS And i paid 6087 for installation and router on November 2nd ,so my connection will be valid for 6 months that is upto 2nd may i.e till today but today i got a message that there is due amount of Rs 4376 and due date is on 10th may, why i need pay that much amount is it for coming next 6 months or for one month or for one day, i need immediate solution for this

please try to solve my query ASAP
nidtul

May 2, 2019

WORST Service - Disconnection

account no. 1020165275
WORST service please don't get on trap with ACT Fibernet. I raised a request 2 weeks back fro relocation service and after 1 week received call that I need to get disconnection & refund of amount as service is not available in the area i am moving. The process should have been simpler to disconnect and refund my amount.

It's been more than 1 week I am following with customer care and someone called Paramesh 8884434454 on disconnection of services and refund. There is NO response at all and I am being charged for the services I am not using.

Don't get on the trap with Act as they will be behind you while taking the connection and will harass you if you would like to disconnect or any refund.

I am going to police complaint by tomorrow on Act and Paramesh for harassing me and not disconnecting / refunding my own money.

Apr 30, 2019

RE: Pathetic service

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

Ravikin123

Apr 30, 2019

Pathetic service

Hello Team,
I have ordered for an ACT fiber net broadband new connection, before making a payment i have downloaded the app and cross check the feasibility in my area and got to know that the service is available in my current address so I selected the Plan "ACT fiber net ACT incredible 6M+ WIFI_FT_TP Link Archer T20" and paid the amount of Rs 14153 on 15th April 2019 through online using mobile app(Reference No:#20190416111212800110168850665590340).
After making immediate payment through online, I got a text message to my mobile saying "Regret to inform that ACT Fibernet connection cannot be provided at your address presently” I immediately reach out to the local area Representative Nagaraju Bangalore(got his number to my registered mobile number) saying that the service is currently not available in your present address due to some limitations and he told me that you will get the complete refund amount of Rs 14153.
The next day again I got a call from another person Harish (ACT representative) and he told me that we are going to initiate the refund process so kindly send me your address and photo to create your Account and once your account is created we will initiate the refund process from our end.
Based on his request i have sent the required documents to his what’s app number. I have waited for couple of days but i haven't received any notification email as well as text messages to my registered mobile number, then i reach out to Harish (Representative), as he told me that he is handling the online payment related ACT fiber net broadband queries (Bangalore) and he told me that we have uploaded your information in our data base and we have already initiated the refund process and you will receive in couple of days. I have waited couple of days but there is no response from him nor i haven't received any text messages as well as email notification about the initializing the refund process then i started following up with him to know my refund status but he has stopped responding to my calls, then i called to the customer care to know my status but i didn't get the proper response from them.
From past 15 days I have been keep on chasing with the customer support people and even I have escalated the issue to the Nodal officer (Suhas V) and Appellate authority (Suhas V) but no use.
I am really frustrated with their services and bit worried on how to recover my money of Rs 14153 from ACT broadband services team.
Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in advance

Pathetic service Pathetic service Pathetic service

Benarji B

Apr 27, 2019

pathetic Act Service

This is horrible service from Act . My registered No is 9008294096. This is ongoing issue, 5 days back i have called Act support informing that there is a problem with internet connection not working, they informded that there is a huge cable cut and field team will fix this, after that i waited for 24 hrs but no use there is no response from anyone in ACT. I have to call them again to support and one of the worst support i have ever seen in my life. They keep repeating the same story again and again. No supervisor available no resolution available only call back placed but still no call back . This is pathetic . After couple of hours field engineer came to my home and informed that the outside router where is placed that building owner is cutting cable and he is not allowing to patch the wire back to stable. Called support again this time the call got transferred to next level they told but not sure how true it is. I explained the same what field engineer told me then that lady "Triveni" from Rajaji nagagr branch informed that they need to put the extention box in my building but they are gonna charge 2000 for that box... Come on act this is what you are saying to customer, why should customer has to pay for that box to get an connection. Its your headach since you are selling the product. I can pay only for Internet. If u can’t give me service then disconnect the line and return my monthly amount that i paid. U guys are disgusting . I have to go to the consumer forum if this is not rectified at the earliest . This kind of service for such a huge amount.

Apr 26, 2019

Connection shifting not done even after 20 days

This WORST act team has not shifted my connection yet since 20.
Every day I use to follow up with them and they used to sing the old song within 24 hours issue will be fixed.
20 days has been passed and still issue not resolved
EVEN I REQUESTED FOR THE DISCONNECTION. OF SERVICE AND THEY WERE NOT DOING THIS EITHER AND ASKING ME TO WAIT FOR 24 HOURS
ACT IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED
DinPat

Apr 26, 2019

Customercare suggestion for a issue is to disconnect the ACT

In regards to 16-Apr-2019 complaint raised here..
Thanks ACT team for responding with alternative solution ... i would have been happy if you would have suggested the alternative solution when i have been calling ACT customer care service, rather than getting after raising a complaint in the forum.
However i am satisfied with the resolution, though it costed 2200/- .

Dinesh

RE : BOYCOTT ACT

BOYCOTT ACT

Let us see what you are going to do... Let us see whether i would be getting a call or not :)

BOYCOTT ACT

My location is Bangalore... My number is 9560961555... I am not sure what service you are going to do as your local team is really hopeless including Nodal officer and wanted the customer to close their account... Easy way of closing the problem...

Let us see what you are going to do...

BOYCOTT ACT

My location is Bangalore... My number is 9560961555... I am not sure what service you are going to do as your local team is really hopeless and wanted the customer to close their account...

Let us see what you are going to do...

RE: Shifting and connective issue

RE: Worst service

Worst service

I have requested for connection shifting 2 weeks back (on 11/04/2019) but even today I am not able to use the service. Cable is installed after several followups but without internet service.
Everyday I used to call ACT team but no response. Daily I used to receive call from technician stating that issue has been rectified, but actually it was not
They used to close the ticket without rectification and I has to call them and re-open again
ACT says they will rectify the issue in 24 hours and my case 14x24 hours has crossed but no rectification. worst technicians who dont know how to talk with Customers and dont know how to fix the connection

SHAME ON YOU ACT

MY SUGGESTION IS TO LOOK AFTER BETTER SERVICE PROVIDERS INSTEAD OF USING THIS WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ACT

SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER: 1015482941742

Shifting and connective issue

Worst service from ACT team

2 weeks back I raised a request for shifting the connection but even today I am not able to use the internet. Act promises to resolve the issue in 24 hours but in my case 14x24 hours has been crossed but no resolution yet.
Many times the raised ticket SR1015482941742 has been closed without proper resolution and I has to call everyday to re-open the ticket
Since 14 days I am unable to use the internet.

ITS BETTER TO LOOK FOR OTHER GOOD SERVICE PROVIDERS IN THE MARKET instead of chasing this WORST ACT SERVICE TEAM who were not able to resolve the internet connectivity issue since 14 days
SHAME ON YOU ACT

pathetic service

my userid :10726946

ACT broadband has made sure am tortured and harassed every single day. I had raised an issue with ACT saying the promises made during reactivation offer werent met and so unless the ofder is given, i wont be interested in reconnection

They agreed to correct their billing and asked me to be patient till 21st April. but every single day i was tortured by minm 3 calls from customer care asling me for bi payment. There was even one customer care female who used bad language asking me to make bill payment. But no action was taken. These ppl qill only say they are sorry for the inconvenience

Till date no correction has been made. I have even sent emails to

none of them seem to be interested in resolving the issue but they do have an automated reply which says issue will be resolved soon

such pathetic service and horrible customer care team is a disgrace. please stop bothering me and giving me mental torture

you guys just stop doing this torture and I request this one favour for godsake to stop harassing me

Apr 21, 2019

Torture from customer Care

My User ID: 10726946

I had raised a complaint just last week on the false promises ACT provided and the billing issue which was sent to me, I did receive a call saying the issue will be resolved and was asked to wait till then and not make any bill payments till new bill is regenerated

But in the meanwhile, I receive about 3-4 calls per day from customer care asking em to make bill payments.

However the call I received today was ridiculous and such cheap language

The first thing the customer tells me is " Hey, Speak up, when are you going to make the payment for the services you are using? We have given you the service right then why cant you pay for the same?" When I asked her o mind her language she said "Shut up and make the payment". The number from which I received the call is from 08046113741 on 21 Apr at 10:18 AM

Are you guys seriously running some services company or a goon company? How can you harass some customer like this for the issues you have created.
Please disconnect you services and please make sure not to call me anymore on this issue. This kind of behavior is so painful, you are not doing me a favor by providing me ACT, please educate your customer care

Apr 19, 2019

false promises of ACT

I was a 5 year old customer but moved out out ACT as service got pathetic and no resolution was made after repeated compalints. All wanted to only close complaints as they wanted to close one within their SLAs. So in Jan 2019 I moved out. In Apr, the ACT Team called me and reassured to correct the service issues and also the previous billing errors to be waived off if I reconnect with ACT

I did trusting that the promises would be kept up this time and I regret my decision
I have no internet now, plus open issues waiting to be resolved since days and no response or calls from any ACT team

my userid is 10726946

If this is the kind off service i think you shoulf not call up customers asking them to reconnect

Apr 19, 2019

false promises of ACT

my userid is 10726946

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...