ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Dinesh M

Oct 20, 2018

Network issue

I am from Chennai Chitlapakkam, ACT technical team completely failed to bring network after disconnected.
They took 2 days but issue not yet resolved. Don't know still how much time they need. Till now no one come to check this area. Call center team don't know how to contact technical team. ACT Fibernet ticket no SR############.

Network issues and payment issues

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

No value for customers

This is not the experience we want you to have. We have put this on priority with our team
asrproductions5@gmail.com

Network issues and payment issues

I don't know why u people neglect the customers..

Very poor response

Rajiv Reddy

RE: Worst ACT Broadband Customer Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

anuragkumars

Oct 16, 2018

No value for customers

Since Sunday my internet is down.
Raised a service request through ACT app with request number: 10219234676.
There was no update on the request till now, I called up customer care.

Seems, they are unaware about any such request and raised another request number: 10219252117. Screenshot attached

This in highly unacceptable.
I work mostly from home and based on my past experience with ACT I switched to ACT from Airtel.

They assigned a person (Satish - 9513974296) to fix the issue. I tried reaching the guy but he picked my call only in the evening saying that it will not be done today. (Screenshot of the calls attached)

Tried reaching to the nodal officer for escalation, but the call never got through (either busy or not responding). Wrote several emails as well but no response yet. (Screenshot attached). Tried reaching to further escalation through email but seems the email id escalation@acttv.in is also invalid ( Screenshot attached).

Worst for of service.

No value for customers No value for customers No value for customers No value for customers

asrproductions5@gmail.com

Network issues
U people r giving worest service to me I'm trying to cl ur customer care number it's not connecting, I'm facing a problem since last Saturday. So I'm trying to discount ur service..

Rajiv Reddy
Poornima.nadimpalli

Internet not working

Very pathetic service in Hyderabad. Especially Kukatpally office. I have raised a complaint on the Act fibrenet app about my internet which is down. The ticket got closed in 48 hours wiithout resolving and this is the third time it happened.
I tried calling the customer care number 040 - 66 2727272 and nobosy lifts the phone. I called the so called appellate authority(do not know if somebody really exists or not) and they too never pick the phone. I keep sending emails to the appellate authority, support and all the levels of escalations and I do not get response even by email.
I was a Hathway customer previously and I really regret the decision of choosing Actfibrenet. At least the Hathway appellate authority responds to the emails and they solve the complains within no time.

People who wants to go for Actfibre net, please re-think your decision and I have taken a subscription for 6 months and have to bear these unprofessional fellows for some more time. I have decided to file a complaint in the consumer fourm for the pathetic service and their false promises.

Poornima
Poornima.nadimpalli

Internet not working

I tried calling the customer care number 040 - 66 2727272 and nobosy lifts the phone. I called the so called apelliate authority(do not know if somebody really exists or not) and they too never pick the phone. I keep sending emails to the apelliate authority, support and all the levels of escalations and I do not get response even by email.
I was a Hathway customer previously and I really regret the decision of choosing Actfibrenet. Atleast the Hathway apelliate authority responds to the emails and they solve the complains within no time.

Poornima

Connection fails

Anikdasgupta

Act Corp very bad service

I had this connection which is good mostly. The tremendous problem is response to any request when the connectivity is down. Recently twice my connection was gone. I tried to contact the customer care which was not available. I raised a request in app which was not addressed in 4 days without any acknowledgement. The scary part is I don't have an escalation path to bring this up with. Now I am stuck without any understanding of what is going on.
sandynayak1976

Worst customer service

Our internet connection was not working from 20 days and every request we opened was closed automatically. today when we called a rep called Balaji started acting rude and started shouting at us. His behaviour forced to be get the connection disconnected and he happily took the request. very good ACT team your days are numbered
sanch123

Connection fails

The worst customer support I have ever seen in the private sector, do not rely on this connection .if it fails it may take weeks to get resolved

RE: Worst ACT Broadband Service

Oct 13, 2018

RE: How to get my refund

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

mrkselvan

How to get my refund

The act fibernet not yet fixed at my home.but I paid for the amount for rs 2249 on 19th September 2018 and people are coming to my home said that here not available connection point. Then contact customer support to refund my amount. But still now no refund was happend. Today date is 12 October 2018. It's around in a month. When can I get refund?

Reference number: 10218970659

Note : Don't pay them before get the act fibernet connection in home.

Oct 11, 2018

RE: Worst connection need my refund cancelling service

rajthilak Jayabalan

Worst ACT Broadband Service

I have raised request for relocation on 28th Sep, 2018 and address proof documents are submitted on 29th Sep, 2018. Till date connection is not provided on further complaints to to customer support. One technician visited on 5th Oct, 2018 our place and mentioned Connection port is full and new Box needs to be installed and he will be turning back next day morning and finish the installation.

But, till date there is no technician turned up neither a update from ACT for connection even after my repeated complaints to them everyday. Today i forced the customer care to transfer the call to higher management, they managed and told i will getting callback in another 1 hour, but i haven't received any callback till now from them and when i called them back again they are telling me they require 24 Hours to resolve the problem and never a work about the callback they promised me to do for escalation

Worst Service Ever.
rajthilak Jayabalan

Worst ACT Broadband Customer Service

Worst Service Ever.

RE: Pathetic Service by ACT Fibernet

RE: Need an urgent service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

Syedpasha

Oct 10, 2018

Worst connection need my refund cancelling service

WORST SERVICE not fit for any kind of work very abrupt we never know when connection goes.

10219020616 let me know the status of this ticket and when i will get my refund amount.

ACT has the worst internet service. My connection is not even 30 days old and it's gone. No internet connection for last 6 days and still counting. I have made numerous calls to customer care and there no response or action to fix the issue. I have requested for disconnection and not yet got my refund yet their customer Representatives have no information about disconnection process worst service ever, i recommend not to get this service
shashankk

Oct 9, 2018

Pathetic Service by ACT Fibernet

Fault No: 10219040698. Not resolved from a week after reopened continuously for 3 times. Pathetic service by ACT fibernet.

Actually the connectivity is down from 30/09/2018.

However, services were restored for few hours and back to the same old story.

Hopeless service by ACT. And if you escalate to the nodal officer of Bangalore Srinivas, he responds after the services are restored and says issue is resolved.

Now its been 2 days since the issue is reappeared and i sent email immediately no response from Nodal officer too.

Oct 6, 2018

Internet not working

Twice in every month there will be issue regarding my connection and customer people will say that there has been wire cut issue due to local cable guy cutting the cables or tree fall or due to rains etc etc..worst service provided by your team. When we call customer care same messages keep repeating and they will just send your ticket has been resolved. Worst service.
superpower

Oct 5, 2018

Need an urgent service

Our Account No.############

we have raised complaint 4 days back, but irresponsible response from ur staff.
we are very much diasappointed your service.

we are waiting to resolve the issue today itself otherwise we will discontinue your service and will port to another service provider

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...