ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

aprabu_2000

Dec 10, 2018

ACT Worst service in Bangalore

what happened to SR1021513949805 and SR1021434517023. Why you misguiding , miscommit and not respecting your words. Really i have lost so much on my business on trusting your service.Also, time and energy on approaching your customer services. One of the worst ISP in Bangalore

Dec 10, 2018

RE : Slow internet Connection

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

karthikdote27

Dec 8, 2018

Slow internet Connection

Regarding Complaint on Broadband Internet

Dear Sir/ Mam,
We have a ACT Broadband connection in our house and last few month onwards not receiving the proper internet signal inside of the houses (i.e., at many places the internet signal is not receiving).
Please find below my account number details for your reference and further action.

ACT Broadband connection details:-

Contact no: +91-9841553436
Mike Tyson

Dec 7, 2018

ACT Bangalore people are blood suckers like African Mosquitoes

ACT Bangalore Technicians and Customer people dont know what is happening in other department

Raising a Shifting request makes months to respond, even though there is no Box at ur new address, they will not inform, so that they can generate the bill and force u to pay next month

Raising a Disconnection request makes them to panic and wont inform u thru mail or message,so that they can generate the bill and force u to pay next month

Billing people dont know whether ur connection is disconnected or shifted or not using, they want money..money... I saw these people sucking blood from Dead Bangalore people as African Mosquitoes do in Africa,

So shift the ACT people to Africa

Mike Tyson
ACT Team,Bangalore

Dec 7, 2018

RE: Harassment to pay money for their fault.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Sasidhar2018

Dec 6, 2018

Harassment to pay money for their fault.

HI Team,
Good day ,
I had requested to disconnect the ACT Broadband connection in Oct 2018 itself around 20th,ie 8 days before the billing end.(Billing date is 28). But I didn't know why ACT team not disconnected till Nov. I also called later to helpdesk informed that I am not going to pay for Nov month. They confirmed me that no need to pay . But the billing department has no communication with internal team. Every day they are calling morning and evening and harassing to pay Nov bill for their mistake. every time one new guy will call and wasting our time. They dont have any basic information and not proper behaving. Request you to talk to your team and fix this issue ASAP.

Reason to disconnect ACT. I took ACT broadband connection 6 months back paying around 12 K. But unfortunately ACT service was not stable for first 4 moths. Every time connection issue. ACT has changed the Fiber optics by downed the service for 5 days. ie end of Sep or first week of Oct. After that we didn't have any issues and it is working fine. whenever service was down,ACT service team took min 3 days to fix that issue. I am working in software industry. Most of the time i supposed to work in nights and weekend. Due this instability of ACT service, I spent time in the office after paying huge amount to ACT. Many of the times, after reached the home due to ACT service down, I drove back to office at night and most of the weekends during that time. So that is the reason I requested your ACT team to provide some discount for which I am not utilized your service fully . so that I can continue your service. But your team not interested to give some discount to continue the connection. I was not utilized your service for first 4 months. .But your marketing team not interested to consider my loss.That is the reason I was requested to disconnect.

Sasidhar
Sasidhar2018

Dec 6, 2018

ACT team Harassment to pay money for their fault.

HI Team,
Good day ,
I had requested to disconnect the ACT connection in Oct 2018 itself around 20th before the billing end.(Billing date is 28). But I didn't know why ACT team not disconnected till Nov. I also called later to helpdesk informed that I am not going to pay for this month. They confirmed me that no need to pay . But the billing department has no communication with internal team. Every day they are calling morning and evening and harassing to pay Nov bill for their mistake. every time one new guy will call and wasting our time. They dont have any basic information and proper behaving. Request you to talk to your team and fix this issue.

Reason to disconnect ACT. I took ACT broadband connection 6 months back paying around 8K. But unfortunately ACT service was not stable for 4 moths. Every time connection issue. ACT has changed the Fiber optics by downed the service for 5 days.ie end of Sep or first week of Oct. After that we didn't have any issues and it is working fine. whenever service was down,ACT service team took min 3 days to fix that issue. I am working in software industry. Most of the time i supposed to work in nights and weekend. Due this instability of ACT service, I spent time in the office after paying huge amount to ACT. Many of the times, after reached the home due to ACT service down, I drove back to office at night and most of the weekends during that time. So that is the reason I requested your ACT team to provide some discount for which I am not utilized your service fully . so that I can continue your service. But your team not interested to give some discount to continue the connection. I was not utilized your service for first 4 months. .But your marketing team not interested to consider my loss

Sasidhar

Dec 5, 2018

Termination of my Internet Connection

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

smandapaka

Termination of my Internet Connection

With reference to my Act Fiber net Internet Account number i.e. ############.

Please initiate a termination request with immediate effect.

Note: As this is a very new connection and hardly used for 3days of your inconsistent internet service. So I request you to initiate a 100% refund of my deposit amount which I paid for my six months subscription.

Please treat this email with high priority & update me on the same.

Srikanth.
jaimin_247

Not refunding Amount.

I have requested for ACT. ACT guys came and collected verification docs and I paid 4.7K initially they told connection and setup will take 4 to 5 days. by the time I come to know that builder is not allowing to install ACT box on top of building. So I talked with ACT manager and told the whole situation even ACT installation guy know the same issue. Manager agreed to cancel the request and do refund. But still I didnt get any refund yet. Even not picking calls no proper response from ACT guys. I have paid on 25th Nov-2018.

Jaimin

RE: Disconnection Request

Dec 3, 2018

RE: Internet is Not working from last 2 days

suraj_k1

Disconnection Request

I face internet outage for almost 12 days which was not fixed by the act people. And following this bas customer service I had asked for disconnection of the request.

It was disconnect for some days the it got reactivated again and they are charging money for it now.
mayank18192

Internet is Not working from last 2 days

Called Act corp customer care on Saturday morning they said today their server is down, hence they said sir wait till evening. After that i called them in the evening they said sir now shift is over and your internet will work on tomorrow 10am.

Next day, still.my internet is not working and i called them again and they said we got update that still server is down and it will be fixed by 3 pm and again i checked with them and they said it will be fixed by evening and still internet is not working. I am not able to do my office work. If really someone is working on it then it should be fixed but still it is not working.

Tomorrow i am going to post this mail on every social networking site if i did not the connection back or the money.
mayank18192

Internet is Not working from last 2 days

Nov 30, 2018

RE: Shifting Issue

anand0802

Nov 29, 2018

Shifting Issue

ACT is a pain in A.. and nothing else, please change your name to PIA(Pain in A..) instead of ACT.
You guys cant handle a simple shifting request , god knows how you handle the company.

10 days have passed without update, you fool us charging 650 for shifting doing nothing and you do not even care to call or update or letting people know what is the status, if you are not able to resolve you don't even inform the customer and bloody whenever we call we have to simply wait 15 mins to get to speak with representative, I don't understand why we end calling you everytime why cant you guys reach out and update people.
your nodal officer compliant service also does not work, sent him complaint email that day got call saying all will be fixed and done in 1 day and then 3 days have passed no update or work done??? what is next level of escalation?

who can help here, I have taken the yearly plan, return my money and trust me in life I will never go for act again I will stay without wifi but not use act.You are not letting me choose any vendor as well?if you cant give connection what u want me to do.
kalirajan

Nov 27, 2018

Frequent Disconnection internet connectivity

We are at white filed having ACT fiber net connection and we had frequent internet disconnection for last two months ( weekly once ) and zero action and accountability from ACT management. Neither customer care nor the nodal office able to resolve this issue and as a customer i feel that i took wrong decision to opt for act broadband

Kalirajan

Nov 26, 2018

RE: ACT broadband hosa road, bangalore

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share contact number below. We will look into this for you.

RE: Unprofessional staff

ACT Broadband Fraud: Incorrect Billing

They generated incorrect for November, 2018. When I asked them to correct the bill so that I can make the payment they waived off the extra charges partially. When I raised the concern again they said that they are looking into it. After few days they disconnected my connection saying that I did not pay my bill. Why should I pay extra bill because of an error from ACT side. Now it has been more than 9 days since my internet is down and am unable to use it. I will not pay for this period as well and if it is not resolved soon I will move over to another service provider. They are not at all interested in helping the customer but only cheating and extracting money by doing all this FRAUD. Absolutely pathetic service.

ACT Broadband Fraud: Incorrect Billing

ACT is complete FRAUD. They charged me incorrectly for the month of November, 2018. When I raised this concern they said that they are looking into this and will waive of the extra charges applied. After few days they waived some of the charges partially and didn't even bother to explain how and why did they do it partially. On raising the concern again they again said that they are looking into it. Now it has been more than 10 days since they have disconnected my connection due to non-payment of bill(which is still not corrected). How can they expect me to pay the extra bill which is charged to me incorrectly. This is just cheating the customers. Now I will not even pay for the period I have not used it so far for the month of November, 2018 as well. And this is the last try I am making else I am going to move to another service provider.

Prashant
+919742516042

RE : Gradient billing and cheating

sinsharat

Nov 25, 2018

ACT fraud and cheating

In September,2017 I had requested for ACT disconnection and got it resumed in dec2018. I made the payment for complete year after resumption as per the app. Customer care representatives assured me then about 14months subscription from dec2017.As per the communication my next billing was supposed to happen in feb2019. But to my surprise my bill was generated from nov2018 itself and were asking me to pay the bill. When I called customer care to enquire they say billing is handled from sep2017 only and thats why it's generated in nov2018. How can they include the billing period for which I was not using the service.
On top of this when I see the billing charges they are asking for 13months payment from the app and also including oct2018 month in there bill. This is height of cheating and extracting money from the customers.
When I filed my complaint again they agreed for the issue and said it will be resolved within 72hrs. Over 4days have passed and still no resolution has happened and not even got a call from customer care after that.
Now they have disconnected my connection for delay in payment. And too hard to reach the customer care as it always says customer care representatives are busy and even after waiting bfor 7mins call goes blank.
Pathetic in every way.
My account no is: ############
sinsharat

Nov 25, 2018

Gradient billing and cheating

Pathetic in every way.
My account no is: ############

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...