ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Apr 17, 2019

RE: Customercare suggestion for a issue is to disconnect the ACT

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

DinPat

Apr 16, 2019

Customercare suggestion for a issue is to disconnect the ACT

Hi ACT Team,

Reference:
ACT Fibernet ticket no SR1025127598644

I have been having ACT connection for more than 9 years. Now since 1 and half week my ACT is not connecting, worked for 2 days in between and gone again. When i am following up they saying Junction box has an issue it needs to be restored.. same reason 4 days... after that, started saying we need set up junction box in my home where i am a tenent my owner's father is not ok to drill the walls.. customer service is saying i have to go negotiate with owner for that... is that my job!!? I have paid yearly subscripion with ACT and i am paying rent to house owner to stay... it ACT's responsibility to get my connection back.. field crew has been coming to home couple of time...why cant they go talk and negotiate with my owners as my owner also got ACT (because i suggested them for ACT)..

now the drama when i was in a conference meeting at office one customer service guy call me and said we are closing your ticket as it there unresolved long and we open a new ticket and if we dont find a junction point "we DISCONNECT your ACT CONNECTION" it seems. Is this a response for a customer who is having the connection for 9 years.

What is the escaltion channel for ACT... i bored of hearing routine answers for more than a week from customer service

I am wishing for good resolution than a crappy answer from customer service.

New Ticket no for reference:SR1025281336225

ACT Fibernet ticket no SR1025127598644 which they closed (which i am going reopen) saying it is there for long time unresolved.. is that reason to close... infact they have to take even more priority

Apr 15, 2019

RE: Advance Payment and Failure service

NawazA

Apr 12, 2019

Advance Payment and Failure service

I have taken three month ACT Blaze plan and paid the complete amount including the instalment charge in advance.

My account no is ############.

the person who came for the document collection is Keshav with no 8884414680. He made sure that he will come to install the product this morning, however he is not picking up the phone now and not replying to text.

I tried you contact centre number's, 9121212121/7288999999, however the effort is in Vain.

Can you please look into this as a Matter of urgency and at least try the executive to call me in case of any issue.

Asif Nawaz

Apr 12, 2019

RE: Loss of service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name below. We will look into this for you.

Apr 11, 2019

RE: Pathetic ACT service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

rohmi

Apr 10, 2019

Loss of service

Loss of service This is horrible service from Act . My registered No is 8971608595. No Broadband every other day and I get a replay that finale is cut or issue is junction box . This is a patent reply from u guys . Almost everyday this is happening for last 3 months . No supervisor available no resolution available only call back placed but still no call back . This is pathetic . If u can’t give me service then disconnect the line and pay me for the router and take the router back . U guys are disgusting . I have to go to the consumer forum if this is not rectified at the earliest . This kind of service for such a huge amount . Get this rectified This is horrible service from Act . My registered No is 8971608595. No Broadband every other day and I get a replay that finale is cut or issue is junction box . This is a patent reply from u guys . Almost everyday this is happening for last 3 months . No supervisor available no resolution available only call back placed but still no call back . This is pathetic . If u can’t give me service then disconnect the line and pay me for the router and take the router back . U guys are disgusting . I have to go to the consumer forum if this is not rectified at the earliest . This kind of service for such a huge amount . Get this rectified
sameer siddiqui 8

Apr 10, 2019

Pathetic ACT service

I took a three month ACT swift plan on last Thursday that is on 4th of April 2019 and paid the complete amount including the instalment charge in advance.

I was assured that connection would be installed and enabled within three days but it's been almost a week now and there has been no progress.The ACT personnel who came and took the advance money from me is not even picking up my call.

The primary reason for me choosing ACT over other ISP was the assurance that the connection would be enabled within three working days. I am very disappointed and appalled by the service team of the ACT. Please urgently resolve this issue or refund me the amount ASAP so that I can approach another ISP.
dineshdinna

Apr 8, 2019

ACT Broadband / Amazon fire stick

From: Appellate Authorityblr <[email protected]>
Sent: 03 April 2019 03:38 PM
Subject: RE:FW: Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1+1+1

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that, we have escalated your complaint with us and our concerned department will resolve the issue within 06-04-2019
Your understanding and patience is appreciated.
Please note our customer care number has changed and the new contact Number is 9121212121/7288999999.

Sent: 02 April 2019 01:42 PM
To: '[email protected]' <[email protected]>
Cc: 'Nodalofficer BLR' <[email protected]>; '[email protected]' <[email protected]>
Subject: FW: Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1+1 + 1

Dear Suresh Babu,

Its been more than 22 days still the issue is not addressed. May I know why there is delay on delivering the product.

Sent: 28 March 2019 02:49 PM
Subject: FW: Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1+1

Dear Suhas,

It’s been more than 20 Days ticket raised. Every time am getting the same response from your team saying it will take 24hrs to 72hhrs but nothing has been confirmed. Is the service you give for customers?

Sent: 28 March 2019 02:42 PM

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that, we have escalated your complaint with us regarding the device delivery and our concerned department will resolve the issue within 24-72 hours.

Sent: 28 March 2019 02:37 PM

Dear Ziya,

Any updates on Device delivery?

Mobile +91 9886214125 | Office +91 80 40901243/41124966

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in, or attached to this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately, delete the message and notify your system manager. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The company accepts no liability, legal or otherwise, for any damage caused, directly or indirectly. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Sent: 27 March 2019 01:26 PM
Subject: RE: Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1
Importance: High

Thanks for your response Ziya. Hope it delivers promptly.

Sent: 27 March 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: RE:Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1

Greetings from ACT Fibernet!
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We understand your concern regards to the Amazon Fire Tv Stick and would like to inform you that we have escalated your case to our team. Rest assured you will receive a confirmation on the Device delivery shortly. Kindly bear with us until such time.
Your patience is appreciated.
For any further queries please feel free to contact nodal officer No: 080-42840044 (Between 9.30am to18.30pm Monday to Saturday)
Ziya

Dear Suhas,

Sent: 28 March 2019 02:42 PM

Sent: 28 March 2019 02:37 PM

Dear Ziya,

Any updates on Device delivery?

Sent: 27 March 2019 01:26 PM
Subject: RE: Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1
Importance: High

Thanks for your response Ziya. Hope it delivers promptly.

Sent: 27 March 2019 10:53 AM
Subject: RE:Fwd: Waiver Rejected / escalation 1

Greetings from ACT Fibernet!
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your patience is appreciated.
Ziya
Pradhyumna87

Apr 4, 2019

Delayed installation and not responding.

Delayed in installation and representative not even responding after paying money.its very bad.no maintenance. Mob no- 8179822232

Apr 4, 2019

RE: BOYCOTT ACT

Apr 3, 2019

BOYCOTT ACT

I think all customers should boycott ACT together... only such decision may change the attitude of ACT towards its customers... when they are unable to solve your problem, they raise a request for disconnection on your behalf without informing you... this what happened to me even after repeatable calls made to customer care and nodal officer...

Today I called the customer support and formally cancelled my account...

BOYCOTT ACT!

Apr 3, 2019

Worst ever Customer service

Today I called the customer support and formally cancelled my account...

BOYCOTT ACT!

Apr 1, 2019

RE: Internet not working, company app & website not responding for any complaints

Dear Valued Customers,

Sankar_25

Apr 1, 2019

Inertnet not working -ACT

I think you guys think that we don't have any other job then complaining daily that my internet is not working. I have never seen such a bad service. Not giving a permanent resolution. I am going to suggest my area people to disconnect act services completely. ACT does getting money properly but not providing proper connection. Guys we have better network than ACT.
rockrohitk

Mar 31, 2019

Internet not working

Internet has not been working regularly for the last 1 week. Connection switches off suddenly and then reconnects after some time. Not able to raise a complaint in the app as well.
Mobile number is 9880136047 from bangalore
vara2210

Mar 29, 2019

Internet not working, company app & website not responding for any complaints

It's been repeatedly happening in the recent past. Every month there will be a internet disconnection that happens on Friday night. I raise complaints every time n they resolve the issue in the following week. I'm getting frustrated with their service n since I've paid annually they take liberty of doing things in a lethargic way. This time they have crossed their limit. Their internet connection is not working along with that their app n website where we can raise the complaint is also not working. If we pay money for such a service it's pathetic. Please take some action against ACT.

RE: Worst ever Customer service

Worst ever Customer service

I was using ACT broadband for last 1 and half years. I have requested them for the transfer of my connection within Bangalore (10 KMs away) on 1-Mar-2019. Customer service executive told me that their SLA is 7 days. Nothing happened even after 2 weeks. Made repeated calls to the customer service (weekly). every-time they give some commitment i.e it would be fixed in 2 days time. Escalated the issue to Nodal officer and he's worse than the customer executive. Nodal officer says there is a problem. Service engineer says no problem and will come and fix it. Even after one month nothing happened. I have decided to cancel the account.

Advice to all ACT is taking customer for granted and make the customer run from pillar to post. As far as you don't face any problem you are lucky. The moment you have a problem, they make you sweat.

stephen.remo

Mar 20, 2019

I am a customer of ACT with the Customer ID - ############

I got my internet disconnected in January and I had notified your team asking to cancel my connection. Someone one called me from your Customer service team in the mid of February asking if I wanted to re-activate my account. I thought I might give another chance for act and use your broadband. There it started. (attached the email)

I got a message stating that I should pay some 800 rupees for using the internet, which I have not used since December.

I would like to raise a formal complaint on this.

I tried to contact your CS team via the app, it's asking me to pay before I raise a query.

I'm absolutely disgusted with the service I'm getting, if you keep doing this no customer will stay with you and will seek other providers.

I want someone who can understand my issue to call me and resolve this.

They do not have a proper mechanism to raise a complaint on their website or the application.

Please help me out here, thank you

stephenraj91

Mar 20, 2019

I am a customer of ACT with the Customer ID - ############

They are trying trying to cheat me. I would like to raise a formal complaint on this.

I did send the seam email on 25th of February, asking to cancel my account.

One lady calls me back stating that the connecting was never activated and i should ignore the Rs.800 charges, now i am getting calls everyday from ACT asking me to pay the Bill.

And they do not have proper mechanism on their website nor the application to request for cancellation of the service.

Attached the reference email from act to disconnect my connection in January.

Please help me here. Thank you

Mar 18, 2019

Frequent disconnection/Speed

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...