ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Jun 25, 2017

RE : Removal of box

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name; we will look into this for you.

Jun 24, 2017

RE: Worst service act fiber new connection

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused; we will look into the matter and make every effort to assist you.

amarms

act broadband

no response from nodal or appleate of act, this is not acceptable
amarms

act broadband

even after complaining to act nodal and appleate there is no response only or action, they asked to pay
and resolve later, but very bad response
Tejaswini shyam

Removal of box

Worst customer service ever

I had requested for box removal as I had deactivated my account n shifted my house .I had called customer service on June 2nd .They asked for 2 days of time to remove the box,but no one arrived even after 1 week of call. Till now I have called 6 times . whenever I call them I get the same response asking 2 days time and to just connect to the call I have to wait for 10 mins everytime .After the call is connected they ask our details and put on hold for 2-3 mins ,again our time is wasted there .When I called them for the 5th time I had warned them that if they are not removing the box I'll just cut the connection ,but still no one came .4 days after my 5th call as I told I cut the connection which was connected from my box to other customer .I thought atleast after that they wil remove the box,but they didn't.There came a team who came to fix the connection of other customer ,they could removed the box at least that time instead spoke some nonsense saying " We are from different team ,and there is one more team who removes the box " .when I was speaking with one of person in that team ,one more person in the same team suggested that person to not to speak with me .This is what customer service those people give us .When we want new connection will they respond us the same way ?? Have never seen service this worst ..After all these I had called one person from same team .He wanted me to register a complaint which I already had given 6 times .Again I got same ans saying " we'll remove the box soon " . Whenever I call them Ill be getting same ans . Worst team ever !!!

Jun 23, 2017

RE: Money charged for providing new router but router not provided.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your city name; we will get in touch with you.

ssibbala

Jun 23, 2017

Worst service act fiber new connection

Worst service in my life.

Commitment given by executive installaction will be done in 2 days.

I paid money online 2333 on monday(19th). Now it's Thursday 23rd and no Internet. When I call customer care they are telling eveytime different story like no ports available, plant not selected, documents no received etc.

Not initiating refund also telling story some one will call.

It's too bad and worst service.

Shreevathsa Upadhya

Jun 23, 2017

Worst service in change of connection to a new address

Hello Act Team,

It is really unfortunate to write this e-mail that we have been following up from more than a month for change of internet connection to a new address that too in the same location.

Despite our multiple calls in a single day the issue has not even been addressed,shattering our hopes of resolution. We were always promised it would be resolved by EOD.

Hence in the last month, we couldn't access internet which lead to rental loss for the same for which we would need a refund.

This indicates that service provided is impecunious which is not at all acceptable from a reputed company.

This is a final warning post which we would disconnect from ACT if no action taken ASAP..!

Shreevathsa Upadhya - (+919964278748)
drgauravg

Jun 22, 2017

Money charged for providing new router but router not provided.

Worst customer service. My ACT fibernet connection stopped working on 24 May 2017. On repeated call requests to their customer care no, they responded several days later to check the connection, only to tell me that the problem is with my router and I should place an order for a new router with ACT. After making me make an online payment to them after assurances that the router would be provided within 7 days, the company completely seems to be ignoring my repeated requests to solve the problem. It is now 22 June 2017, and neither has the router been provided nor is my fibernet connection working. I have had to make request calls to their customer care no everyday for the last one month, and I am given the same excuse everyday "We shall escalate the matter to our on an urgent basis and we confirm to provide the router by the days end. As a customer I feel completely cheated as I have had to pay not only the monthly subscription fees but also money paid for a new router which has not been provided.
ACT User ID: 11229965

RE: Removal of unwanted wires

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for this. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

RE: For discoonection

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will get in touch with you and set things right.

RE: Worst service ever

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear that and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter

msundara07

Worst Service

I have my internet down. When I make a call I get a response that my issue will be addressed in 24 to 48 hours. I don't understand whether they know anything about customer service. I tried sending email to the CEO, and Managing Director of ACT. No action or reaction from the leadership team. They don't care about the service either. All they look for is to get more customer, add more users to existing line, and deteriorate the speed and service while they are making more money from everyone else. As a customer you don't have a voice to raise. Because all you can talk to is the agent in the call center who has nothing else other than to repeat the scripted message they have with them.

It is ridiculous. My complaint number is 10210185069. Lets see whether any one reach out to me for resolution.
Paradisearif

Jun 17, 2017

For discoonection

I am trying to disconnect my Act broadband connection from last two months because I shifted to other location where feasablity is not there but whenever i call customer care they are raising ticket and saying it will be done and after some days again I will get call from act again and they will ask for Bill and send me meassage and i call them again they do the same thing and my connection is still not discooneced.
I don't know why they are doing like this if I ask customer care they are unable to answer why it was not discooneced instead they say it is still active and will raise another ticket but nothing happening.
Not sure what they want to do by keeping my account active.

9739217464 Arif
Bangalore

Some of the Ticket no 1029742825 and 1029742842
Pranav98

Jun 17, 2017

Removal of unwanted wires

After vardha cyclone hit chennai u guys were supposed to rrmove a bundle of wires hanging by our house...almost a year has gone by and still u guys havent shown up no one... belonging to the customer care service centre bothers to pick my call up..and theese wires have now turned into a nusence
And is now interfering with my other connections...i hope u guys can sort out this issue soon
bos.rahul

Worst service ever

I have had this connection for 3-4 months and the service is a joke. No response even after regustering complaint of wifi disconnecting frequently, no acknowledgement. I made a huge mistake paying for 6months of service at one shot. Cant wait to disconnect this. What is the procedure to djsconect?

Internet not working since last 5 days

internet is still not working. It's been close to 5 days now and it hasn't been fixed!!!!

I have registered a complaint # 10210047960 and I only keep getting messages everyday saying it's going to be fixed in a days time or the next day but the issue is still not fixed.

This is an on going issue with my connection where I've been experiencing frequent disconnections atleast once every month or 2 months. You can validate the same on my account and see how many complaints have been registered for my account. And , every time I register a compliant it takes atleast 2 days for you guys to fix it and it's only temporary, it's never been a permanent fix and the reason I hear from your customer support executive or the area Technican is that there has been a Fibre cable cut. How can there be a fiber cable cut every month..? Why can't this be fixed permanently..?

I've been with ACT for almost 3yrs now and it's been getting very frustrating and irritating every month. I have opted for a high speed connection because I use internet to work from home and if it's not serving my purpose, there's no use having this connection. I have even asked for a manager to call me on this issue, but nobody has called me until now.

Please let me know if this will be fixed or not, else, I will cancel cancel my connection and move to another vendor who are much cheaper, responsive and will provide better service when compared to you.

This is very frustrating. If this doesn't get fixed quickly and permanently, I will share my horrible experience with you on all social networking sites so that other customer are aware and don't get fooled by you guys.

RE: Internet not working and no ETA from ACT customer care and Field Engineer

Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that you are facing issue and we are looking forward to resolving it. Not to worry, we will assist you on this.

RE: Money looted No new connection given

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your contact number along with your city we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

RE: Issues with Payment

Dear Valued Customer,

That's not the experience we want you to have with us. Please share your contact number and city name; we will look into this for you.

GuruAdiga

Jun 15, 2017

No Internet from last 1 week

Hello ACT Team,

From last 1 week I'm not having Internet connection and i have raised the complaint but still nothing has happened other than the ACT Team who tried to close the trouble ticket without even resolving the issue.

Please don't cheat your customers

RE: Worst Customer service experience

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear that and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please share your city name and we will investigate this matter

RE: Worst Customer service experience

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share city name; we will get in touch with you.

Jun 14, 2017

RE: Connection failures for the past one month

sunilhn.sit

Money looted - No new connection given

Recently i opted for a new ACT broadband connecction. They charged me installation fee and montlhy charges. The installation persona came and cheked and told me that there is no proper box available for connection and he will come with proper box. But, later that guy is escaped. The person who checked the feasiblity and told me to do payment, he is not reachable. This problem is happening near begur road. Thoght these guys are good in connection. But, these guys turned out to be same old call customer care guys. And the customer care persons will spend time by asking us to wait tomorrow. Just waste of money and time. I strongly recommend people not to opt for ACT connection.