ACT BROADBAND

lara

May 30, 2017

INTERNET NOT WORKING

Act internet
From two days back I am calling on their customer care number. No one is there to pick my call as my Internet is not working and making fool to customers all our executives are busy. Please immediately stop this. Customers are not fool. Also I registered a complaint on their application which is open from 10 days back also. Pathetic. If really there is some problem atleast pick my call and inform that this is the problem and how much time it will take to resolve. But they dnt want this also they want money only. Very very poor customer care service and even I am planning to throw this connection out and searching for a new option. Very very poor and bad Internet.
karthij2

May 30, 2017

very very poor internet services

very very poor customer service, very rude towards customers. after connection they are least bothered about complaints. i have been trying to connect customer service however no will pick the call. Please my humble request please dont appy for this internet service provider ever in bangalore.
Priyans

May 29, 2017

Act internet

From two days back I am calling on their customer care number. No one is there to pick my call as my Internet is not working and making fool to customers all our executives are busy. Please immediately stop this. Customers are not fool. Also I registered a complaint on their application which is open from two days back also. Pathetic. If really there is some problem atleast pick my call and inform that this is the problem and how much time it will take to resolve. But they dnt want this also they want money only. Very very poor customer care service and even I am planning to throw this connection out and searching for a new option. Very very poor and bad Internet.
Nithin_1209

May 27, 2017

Most Useless after sales

Dear All.

Hope you have impressed with their package, advertisements, in actual after sales its pathatic, if your taking for your business purpose donot take, because they donot respond if any complaint
call center taking call minimum waiting period around clock 8-10 min
100 complaint only get response our team will respond within 24 hours
the junction box and the materials used for the connections are very low Quality, they donot have enough technical people.
My office situated heart of city, distance to their office is 2 Kmtrs, person log complaint at morning 8 AM , person attend your call evening 4pm , this is usual practice, will you bear my loss. shutting down my office, problem is junction box power connection, the wire used is very low Quality, 100 of joints,

Earlier Suresh was responding, now he left the organisation, now Vishwanath, Mani, they are not at all respod your call, even though you call them 1000 times . no respect for customers, talk very rudely,

if they pick you will get answer , I will send person within 30 min, not even attend after 30 hours, most third rated service providers ever seen
if your business people kindly think 1000 time before talking, because monthly 2-4 days you must be ready to give holidays. because of ACT
Bhumi04

May 26, 2017

Complaint no.1029664870

My ACT router got off on Sunday, 21st May 2017, and I have raised a complaint in ACT fibernet app, Mind that Customer care number is useless and no one attended my call there . Since then even after 5 days my router is not being replaced.

First they said - the router is not theirs and they will not replace it. This is really weird as we took the connection and 6 monthly plan in November and that router came along.

Secondly, they said, we will replace it but we need hell lot of approvals. For us to get this information we had to call them innumerable times in a single day and the guys will never ever pick up your call. This is the worst service I have ever received.

After this, The guys told me, I will replace the router but I need to buy a new router(they do not have a router in their inventory which is pathetic) tomorrow morning and by afternoon I will install it. Next, day they say I need to take one more approval and again by tomorrow I can install it.

So this way we have already lost 5 days in this damn slow service and the process they follow. Please be aware we are still struggling to get the solution to this.

I hope after reading this you will not get yourself stuck with ACT connection like us.

Bhumika
RanjanHebbar

May 26, 2017

Unable to talk to customer care - Ticket no: 1029727875

I am unable to talk to your executive to register the complaint. I have probably made about 25 -30 phone calls. Still unable to talk to any executive. Finally had to go cyber center and register the complaint online.

If internet is not working and executives do not answer phone calls in complaint number, HOW DO YOU EXPECT CUSTOMERS TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT..??

Is ACT internet company closed down.. How do I know whether you will resolve and restore my internet issue..????

Terrible service. I am still in dark whether you intend to resolve my internet problem.. and by when you want to resolve the problem..

Please get my contact details through Ticket no: 1029727875

Ranjan Hebbar
ruddhi

Delay in Connection

User Id:-############.

Delay in connection for more than 14 working days .
i opted for ACT for internet connection and have done payment but still the connection is not done.every day i open a complain but it gets resolved without any reason.Now i am fed up with the service and want my money back idnot need the connection.This type of service was never expected from ACT .
I will advice others too not to opt for ACT.The operation guys doesnt bother to pick up the call .Ridiculous Attitude form ACT representative,.

RE: Internet Not Working- No Response From ACT

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

RE: No Internet or support

RE: Router Configuration

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry if you are facing such issue. Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter

May 25, 2017

RE: please disconnet my account

Dear Valued Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact number and city name we will resolve this at the earliest.

RE: Broadband is not working

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

May 25, 2017

RE: it's asking again n again to signup

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name; we will get in touch with you.

Manikandan95

May 25, 2017

Shifting is Pending from 18 days.

Account no:############
Ticket no: 1029390792

ACT has become from best to one of the worst broadband service. I have requested for shifting the broadband on 8th May and requested them to shift ASAP as its my office connection. After submitting the doc they promised me it will happen on 10th or max on 11th but it dint happen.

Since then I'm calling them twice a day I would have spoken to 10 different people all of them said same. That they gonna escalate the issue and it will be resolved on the same day or next day. When I call them next day they repeat the same that they will escalate the issue. Its been 18 days and I haven't received single call from their side. Everytime I have to call and hear same stupid reasons.

As its my office connection i asked them to tell me whether its gonna happen or not so I can find alternative solution on 15th May but they promised it will happen on the same day or next day but dint happen.

My work is totally getting affected only because of ACT. This is worst customer service I have ever seen. Everytime they come up with some excuses like hub problem or fibernet issue or need approval for hanging port. I have heard all crappy excuses but no solution. Even today morning I called customer care executive and she said I will get a call immediately after screaming at her and its been 3 hours no calls.

I think ACT want to spoil its brand and make their customer suffer.

Manikandan.
NaveenKumarAct

May 24, 2017

Internet Not Working- No Response From ACT

After ACT installed in my home it was working hardly for 2 days. ACT has been installed on 19th may(friday) and was not working from next day morning. After so many call or communication with technical team issue has been resolved on 23rd evening(Monday). After usage of 1.5 days, from today afternoon internet is not working. Then I raised a complaint on ACT app with ticket#: 1029700103. But this ticket has been closed by stating that issue has been resolved and the bad thing here is I didn't get any call as well as internet also not working.

Again story repeats with raising complaint and contacting customer care service. Do you think ACT is giving good support to customers in aspect of giving good service as well as good communication about issue resolution.

If your team not able to resolve issue(s), please disconnect my ACT connection and refund full money.

Kindly get back to me with proper resolution and make sure to issue not occurs again.

Naveen
Vinay Raghav

May 24, 2017

No Internet or support

MY Account No ############

I took a new Broadband connection 2 weeks back and ever since my Internet does not work as promised by the service Provider ACT.
Since then it has been painful task to keep following up with the customer support and finally requested for a cancellation and refund of the services, which again has not been processed yet.
I have not been getting any response from the team and am not sure how to escalate this.
Please help.

Vinay
phanijgd

May 23, 2017

Router Configuration

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad turning out to be one of the worst internet service providers from one of the best. Guys, if you are planning to get a connection through them, please refrain from doing so. It is NOT reliable anymore. Poor customer service with irritating questionnaire and illogical and nonsensical technical staff without any basics of troubleshooting a problem. All they do is to take a complaint and sit without any quick action and updates. It's been around 4 days that we have lodged a complaint about internet connection (WIFI not working) issue with no one turning up so far and not a single courtesy call to update us about the "what next". Prior to that, around 1week ago, we had to wait for 5 days for them to come and rectify the internet, in spite of our repeated calls to them.
There is NO escalation mechanism whatsoever, how big the problem may be and how delayed it may get for resolution. NO transparency to the customers and we always have to go through the stupid questionnaire whenever we call them about the same problem without having any clue on whether any meaningful action is being taken to resolve our problem or not.
Not sure how giant Corporates like these which are running substandard shows are even surviving. Not sure if ours is a one-off or there are many other victims out there with very high patience levels. Any service/utility/anything for that matter which can't be of use when it's needed the most, is equivalent to crap, bear with my language.
We, being customers since 2013, are frustrated to the core with the kind of service they had been providing in the recent past and had to go to cyber cafes to take care of our important online activities. Can it get any worse than this ?
mahad

May 22, 2017

please disconnet my account

hello i call act many times no one is picking my call what kind of service provider are u..when the month ends u call me as many times as u can only to pay bill but when i get problems no one responds..

i finished my exams and want to go home please disconnet my account..

RE: Internet is down forever

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this, we will get in touch with you.

RE: Internet connection down

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know about this. Please share your city name so that we can assist you.

May 21, 2017

RE: Failure to setup the connection and repeated false promises and run around

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your contact number along with your city we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

RE: Fiber Cut

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city; we will get in touch with you.

May 21, 2017

RE: Delay in installation.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret for the delay, we will look into this and get in touch with you on priority.

RE: Delay in New connection

RE: Broadband

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...