ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Sep 19, 2018

RE: Non attending of complaint for 15 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

gulatikg

Sep 17, 2018

ACT Internet dead since last 15 days

ACT Fiber net is a thieve company. First they took six month advance money by offering one month free. Then no body attends complaint for number of days even for a month. My account number ############ is not working for the last 10 days. I am making daily complaint. neither they are attending nor any information is provided by them. Most of the time they close the ticket at their own.I will never recommend this company to anyone in my contacts.
gulatikg

Sep 17, 2018

Non attending of complaint for 15 days

indiaacs

Sep 15, 2018

Horrible Customer Support

ACT internet in my premises is died since days. NO ONE from SUPPORT TEAM show up as yet to resolve the issue (10218631177)

I am wondering how your employees are allowed to dodge customer’s concerns.
DISAPPOINTING SUPPORT EXPERIENCE.
indiaacs

Sep 15, 2018

Horrible Customer Support

INTERNET is DOWN in hsr sector-2 extension since TWO DAYS, no support guys in ACT is accessible nor responding/attending to the issue. I raised a ticket (10218631177) and that was closed withOUT resolving the issue. The customer support executive who claims, fixed the issue is UNWILLING to respond/fix/ provide the details of the fix. I believe ACT FIBERNET is fast becoming UNRELIABLE. I have also written to NODAL OFFICER and APPELLATE AUTHORITY - there has been no response till date.
phani_techno

Sep 14, 2018

Internet not working from 10 Sep

My ACT internet is not working from 10 September and no responses from the customer care. I never see this kind of customer service, really pathetic team.

I have a doubt, whether any customer service really exist.

My ticket number raised for the issue is : Ticket # 10132970747

My mobile number : 9908497899.

Please Fix is asap or please let me know the NODAL OFFICER NUMBER.

Phani Kumar.G

Sep 10, 2018

RE: Worse customer support

rajiv20

Sep 9, 2018

Worse customer support

Worse customer support. They don't read the complain email properly. Even the nodal suport is worse. I ask to do the bill adjustment and close my a/c but they read the half part and call me to check for the billing issuse, when I ask to close a/c they again ask me generate another ticket and when I asked why, they started argument with me and close the ticket on my face.

Pathetic customer service, if your internet is working then it's fine and if some problem happens then I bet you will close account with Act due to poor understanding of issue or maybe they are ignorant towards customer actual problem.

rajivbhagat@outlook.com is the registered email id with Act.
M Vinoth

Sep 6, 2018

VERY WORST SERVICE PROVIDER

VERY WORST SERVICE PROVIDER.
once you paid the Bill for the month post that they will not provide the proper response and service. better don't go for.
i paid for 6 month in advance. but now they are telling there is a physical issue we need some time to fix the issue. and they don't have proper ETA to fix the issues... simply everyone is telling timings to disconnect the call...

i don't no whom i need to contact to get the proper support. now i am not able to switch to other service provider also very bad situation.

currently am connecting thru mobile network.

if anyone know escalation desk email id / contact number please share here. thanks in advance.

Sep 4, 2018

RE: Power consumption bill not discounted in the bill

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

ipvappa@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2018

Power consumption bill not discounted in the bill

There are 28 Broadband connections have been installed in our Apartment at Whitefield (Sri Ranganatha Arcade).For all these 28 connections,Electrical supply is taken from our meter for all the 28 connections for which Power bill is paid by us.This is been time & again informed to your service people at the time of there visits to the Apartment. No doubt your service men(Shivakumar) has informed the concerned authorities to adjust the power bill in the periodical internet bill right in our presence giving all the details.In spite of all this it is noted with utter dismay that the power consumption bill is not adjusted so far.
Therefore I am submitting these facts to take necessary steps & do the needful to effect the dicount in next ACT Internet Bill.
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDIG VENKATARAMANAPPA
fwhite

Aug 29, 2018

Internet not working since last one day

Dear ACT team, despite of making complaint and contacting several times to your customer care my internet (customer ID: ############) is not working since last 24 hours. Each time I call your staff, they make false promise that the problem will get resolved within 2-3 hours. Please resolve the issue and ask your customer care staff to not make customers fool by making false promises.
yessar99

Aug 28, 2018

Act

I am from Bangalore, i have been using ACT broadband. Without my permission you are about to charge INR99 every month for YUPP tv which i am not using at all. you are asking me to reach out to helpdesk.

All - Please be aware of swindling money for service which you are not using

ACT request you to help me to cancel YUPP tv immdly

Ramesh
9845 818554

RE: worst service

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Pritham

No internet from 5 days

One of the worst service providers at the moment! Used to be good, now their service is pathetic. Its been 5 days there has been no internet!! and i do not live in a village!!! Ticket Number: 10218198669, 10218261049. Why is it taking so long to fix the internet! Wait for Jio fibre to launch and see how fast you will lose your customers!!
Nitheesh Rajendran

New internet Connection

I opted ACT broadband on 14th Aug 2018 and did the payment on the same day as per the Sales Rep. After waiting for long 10 days due to extra ordinary quick response from the ACT installation team, i finally raised for refund of my money.
Friends please don't choose ACT. Better to go with some other providers.
I'm planning to put this feedback in Social Media so that it can reach to many. (Reason:- if i would have gone through the reviews in complaintboard earlier i would have never chosen ACT.)
Pradeep Akula

No internet connection for more than 3 days

No internet connection since 3 days and 6 connections to 6 customers are impacted. Called customer desk multiple times but get consistent response every time that it will be solved soon and in 24 hours. I doubt ACT hire robots at service desk that they are so consistent that even after 3 days they say in 24 hours. No call back, no update and no technician visited to check so far. VERY FRUSTRATED to try connecting, holding on for nearly 10mins for some one to answer and listen to the same redundant statements. Nodal escalation is even worse, after holding 15 mins call gets dropped.

Technicians are divine, they know the problem even with out visiting or the help desk bluffing with the spare part problem in box. I have been the customer for more than 5 years... The customer service for ACT has gone down to a pathetic level sine couple of years.

Customer desk has same set of statements and try to escape using them always
Never reaching nodal escalations team
Never visiting technical team

What other choices any one can have to get the problem sorted... Any technical education you suggest or train the customers to repair themselves?? I do work from home and had to take leave to cover your problem. Cannot forget the way you promised your SLAs years back

Now time for me and my neighbors to look for the better alternative. Good bye ACT.
Pradeep
srikanthl

No internet for 2 days

The internet stopped at 12:15 AM on Aug 22, 2018. I raised a complaint at 12:45 AM via ACT app. It showed the complaint got registered and the link switch lost connectivity and it will be fixed by ACT team as soon as possible.
In the morning, when I checked the app, i didnt see any registered complaint. The complaint got deleted.
I raised another complaint for same issue and called customer care immediately.
They said it will take 24 hours for resolution. I requested them to fix it immeditately as I am working from home and need internet connection. They assured to take into priority. But no response message later. I called back at 2:30 PM on 22/08/2018, but no positive response. Everytime, I call them, the customer care representative repeats the same notes. This kept happening for 2 days. Today is 24/08/2018 (exactly 48 hours since the complaint got registered) and no response at all.
This is ridiculous. They take the advance payment and offer no service. !!!
I am so frustrated. This has happened twice in last 1 week and I am out of service for 3 days.
srikanthl

No internet for 2 days

I raised another complaint for same issue and called customer care immediately.
This is ridiculous. They take the advance payment and offer no service. !!!
I am so frustrated.
Dcrus

Aug 23, 2018

No internet

Cust I'd # 10686164.....I do not have internet for the past 4 days.Cust served is unable to resolve the issue nor are the unable to provide me with the contact # of ur technical department reason being they do not have a #. So my only option is to cal Cust serv.
googlc.mymail

Aug 23, 2018

worst service

please realize that customers are the core of any business. I have never seen this much worst service ever! I hope you will rectify your mistake. if you make your customer to suffer... you will suffer in return!

My details & suffering:

registered mobile number : 8919535478
customer name : Tamarapu Dhananjaya rao

I have taken your acts broadband on 17/08/2018 (new connection) in allipuram area, visakhapatnam. 2 complaints raised in the first 4 days of your service - HORRIBLE !!!

My broadband is not working from yesterday morning(22/08/2018). i had been calling your customer care(visakhapatnam) from yesterday morning but your customer care picked up the call yesterday afternoon - ticket number : 10718211369 was given.

you people closed the ticket number without solving the issue. I had to reopen the complaint today morning(23/08/2018) by calling to the customer care again.

today morning the customer care execute who spoke to me is "annapurna", she informed that i would receive a call back from the technician in 30 mins, but till now nothing happened.

If you know how to do business... do it well, or else.... QUIT!!! Dont make us to waste our money, time & energy by choosing acts broadband. I HATE ACTS BROADBAND!

Time has its own way to deal things..... learn the lesson or pay the price.

Aug 21, 2018

RE: Reg ACT internet connection not stable

dhsavitha

Aug 19, 2018

Reg ACT internet connection not stable

ACT internet connection is not stable for last four days

Day 1(16 AUG 2018): Down from 6AM to 1:00 PM. After lot of struggle only techinal team resolved issue

Day 2 (17 AUG 2018) : Down from 6AM to 9AM. After couple of request to customer care issue get resolved

Day 3 (18 AUG 2018) : Down from 9PM . Only morning we check connection it's working. I report for last three days we don't get stable connection. CS assured hereafter you don't get this issue

Day 4 (19 AUG 2018) : Again net disconnect in middle of my work around 9:00 PM . Now only get connect

When you guys provide stable internet connection. Customer service also not provide good service
vishnutjan@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2018

No internet access for more than 34 hours

Registered complaint # 10218106705 for no connectivity, even after 24 hours ACT customer care is telling it would take another 12 hours.
Very bad service from ACT with complete internet outage , very slow resolution.

Aug 16, 2018

RE: ACT let's me down every week

Dear Valued Customer,

We believe that your mentioned grievance has been resolved. Kindly let us know your feedback. For any further assistance, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...