ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

Ronil

Sep 14, 2019

Installation and activation not done properly

Worst staff I have been requesting for broadband for 1 week and they have done the installation but activation not done so I call them and they are cutting the calls and neglecting the calls before I submit the documents I asked the executive how many days will it take and they told me it will take five days fraud company taking money and not doing the work
Nishaks345

Sep 13, 2019

Worst customer service ever from ACT

This is nisha . I have an ACT connection in my name which i requested for transfer to my new loaction (Mana Tropicale, Sarjapur road, Bangalore). I raised a request 1 month before and your customer care representatives with out even checking the feasibility told me to cancel that request and raise it only 5 days before we shift. Reason she mentioned is ACT already have a connection in the new place so 5 days is enough for the new connection.

Now when i requested for transfer 5 days before again they are saying our tower doesn't have access so it will take again 1 more month. I am not getting the logic behind this. Why they didn't check this when I requested 1 month back. Why they told me to cancel and raise it 5 days before. and its almost been 15 days since I requested second time

And now even after 1.5 months still ACT people are just closing what ll requests I raise and behave so rude . even asking me not to raise any more requests.

This is not what we expect from such a good ISP.

Since we don't have any other options, please consider this and process the request ASAP.

This is not our fault. We raised the request 1 month before only. Just because of your customer care representatives, please don't make the customers suffer.
Nishaks345

Sep 13, 2019

Worst customer service ever from ACT

And now even after 1.5 months still ACT people are just closing what all requests I raise and behave so rude . even asking me not to raise any more requests.

This is not what we expect from such a good ISP.

Installation not completed irresponsible answer from customer care

Installation not completed irresponsible answer from customer care

Hi Act Team,

I have been using act for more than 2 years later applied for a new connection in a different location and all payments are done but still the installation is not completed its been 3weeks and no proper response from the customer care. The tickets I open are getting closed even without attending. Don't know what to say on this. Really bad for your business
Swetakri

No Installation

I have took ACT swift pack for 3 months on 8th September & team is not coming for installation. When you call them they will be like I will not come this time or that time. Extremely rude & illiterate people. They will not even receive your call. Firstly Act's plan is so expensive & on top of that such a worst service they give.

I want my entire money to be refunded back. I did lot of follow ups as if they need service from me. Extremely bad & worst service & attitude.

Sep 10, 2019

RE : Act installation Pending for a week

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

niteshshrivastava64

Sep 8, 2019

Act installation Pending for a week

I am Nitesh shrivastava initiated for Act broadband connection.
The registration and payment is done from my side.

Enquire no is -############
Register mobile no for connection -9538308352
I have done the registration on monday i.e 2 september 2019
Tuesday ACT representative came to my house and said port is not available
some other ACT team will work on your connection he will create ticket for that.

From than onword i have no idea what is going on
i have called 3 -4 time to ACT customer care to report this issue
still i dont have any update

Its frustrating now its almost a week.
if you guys can't do it please straight a way tell to customer don't waste their time.

Its a request please refund the amount which i paid i don't want the connection.

Nitesh
Waran573

Sep 5, 2019

Activation

Act register mobile number 9884300005,
I will pay 28.8.2019, so today update not activate my line , I am daily 5 times call in customer care, not response iterate speak, ACT time leader Enna da pannuringa, team leader call forwarding panna available Illa solluranga Epaum, Enga da porainga,
Kindly close that my ticket

Sep 3, 2019

RE: Internet problem

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

Subhan60

Aug 31, 2019

Internet problem

My internet is down for 3 days. I have lodged on line complaint with ACT fiber net. After lodging the complaint, they have sent a SMS and e mail stating that my complaint is closed, when in fact they have not done anything.
When I replied to this email, then they have opened new complaint.
Even after visiting their office wherein they promised to rectify the problem in 3-4 hrs. But so far nothing has happened.
There is absolutely no professionalism or work culture or ethics in this company.
Strongly advise new customers to be very very careful and not fall to their claims of professionalism and other useless claims.

Subhan, Rajahmundry
Azhar55

Aug 24, 2019

Pathetic service

Ticket # SR10216268833085

7 days ago I raised complaint and still no fix. The service technician changed the line of my Internet and now they say they have box permission issue. From 5 months I had no issue but last week raised compalint that I am losing Internet during power cut for which technician instead of changing battery in the box pulled my connection itself from the box and have not assigned any other box due to permission issue. How can he pull my connection from the box and leave it connectionless. Now they say I have to stay without internet until someone gives permission in their box. Worst service and irresponsible people. Never go with ACT, they will not bother even if u send 100 emails.

Customer name : Azhar
Acc no : ############
Poornima Aravinthan

Aug 24, 2019

Internet Connectivity

Hi I have ACT Fibernet and we lost our internet 3 days back and still there is no resolution provided. I have emailed the management and called many number of times to the customer service and none have responded. Every time i call them they say technicians are working on it, but the connections are not restored.There are many people who are affected working from this internet.
We will never recommend anyone to go with ACT, really pathetic service. Will they be giving the refund for the number of days the internet was lost. We face this at least twice a month. If we are working from home never go with ACT internet. Please go with some other service provides.
Ramesh Nagalingam

Aug 22, 2019

Act new connection not activated hence want to close

My Account number is ############. I paid Rs 8206 on 15/Aug/2019 for new broadband connection for 6 months thru online. Few people contacted me 4 or 5 times to make payment by include their employee IDs since i paid the payment online no one is responding properly. I contacted multiple times customer care they answered just to cut the call for now. Till now, connection is not activated. I completely fed up with ACT service. I do not want to continue with ACT close my account and refund the money rs 8206 i paid.

Today also your sales guy had called me and ask me to open new connection on some other name, you people are keen to collect money but not providing the connection as told.

Multiple request were sent to Act customer care mail ids to close my account and pay the refund amount Rs 8206.

Ramesh
+91 ###

Aug 19, 2019

RE : SR10114420107710

muralidhar.dasari

Aug 17, 2019

SR10114420107710

Internet is not working for me since last 4 days and raised complaint and also escaped to nodal and Appellate Team. I am getting auto generated mails but no one is even calling me to rectify the issue, they have taken payment for 14 months at a time. I should not have gone for yearly plan instead i should have paid for monthly.

If ACT cannot provide better services, it is suggested to shutdown your services, if you continue this attitude then for sure JIO will surpass you guys.

ACT executors are also not responsive...
Srinivasved

Aug 14, 2019

Act - Pathetic experience

Team,

My name is Srinivas. My mobile number is 9849312687. My Act Fibernet connection was disconnected as I did not pay the bill till yesterday. I paid my Internet connection bill yesterday (8/14). Below is the Payment receipt details. Still my connection is not restored. I have been continuously trying to reach the call center but no use. When I try to chat on the support it still shows that I have not paid the bill and the account is suspended. This is a pathetic service. You are indirectly forcing people like me move to your competitors. Reaching out to the call center representative is the toughest job with Act Fibernet. Please do the needful and restore my connection at the earliest.

PAYMENT RECEIPT
Received fromSRINIVAS SARMA .
Account Number############
Transaction detailsBillpayment

Srinivs
ph: 9849312687

Aug 14, 2019

RE: Internet connection delayed by 15 days and no response from the escalation team yet

Shraddha24

Aug 13, 2019

I have been contacting you people past 15 days for internet connection and there is no response till now. The order is already paid and i do not have an internet connection till date. Ecen after repeatedly asking them to take an action and escalate the issue, there haven't been any response.
The customer care people are escalating the ticket and promising a call back, which never happened.
This type of response and no respect to the customer's time is not acceptable.

Aug 10, 2019

Great Service going Worse||SR10112004800532

Hi Team

Complant No : SR10112004800532

i am a ACT broadband customer using services since 2013 in Hyderabad.

Till about last year i was ardent fan of ACT service support and quick responses on each aspect. But from past one year, this great service has gone WORST.

ACT broadband installed at my home went off around 15 days back and it took around 4 days to get rectified; But highlight of the overall process was no one from ACT team bothered to contact me for any update .Now again broadband is not working since past 3 days but again no one has contacted me yet for this. Sheer ARROGANCE and don't care attitude.

Expectation from me as customer is a stable broadband service; Pls let me know if this can be resolved permanently or else it's time to switch from ACT to other service providers available in market.

Highly Disappointed!!!

Manish Arora
Hyderabad

Aug 9, 2019

RE: Internet goes down frequently

Aug 9, 2019

RE: Fiber ACT Fiber net Ticket no : SR10111463549833 Internet connection issue since 4th Aug '19

Narayana123

Aug 8, 2019

Reg: Connection Not Done And Also informed Payment will be Refund .. But Nothing Done.

Hello ACT Team,

We have facing Issue Since 1 Month , Amount has been Not yet credited & still didn't got resolved from any of your end.

Below are the details ..

We are facing so much issue regarding this ,Even
1. I Reported to Nodal officer (Sumanth Durga) for connection no use than i raised a refund request and no use.[Following up with nodal officer from 12/07/19 no use.]
2. I called to customer care nearly 3-4 times for the refund no use.
3. I went to local ACT office for the connection and no use than i raised for a refund request still no use.
4. Every time my self only doing a followup with the team no positive responses from any one of them to clear the issues.

I never seen this type of irresponsible worst and negligent service by ACT. Waiting for support from your end to get my money back.

We have paid for a connection on 07-07-2019 of 3541 INR.(2891 + 650) paid. Below are the account and payment details.

CAF/ACC Nos:############
Ref No: #20190707111212800110168184777390395 (For 2891)
Cash: 650 (Representative name Sharat,called from Phone1# 04071963897 and Phone2#9010200742)

Lakshmi Narayana
Neelesh Shukla

Aug 7, 2019

Internet goes down frequently

I am facing a frequent issue with Intenet going down.

1. Ticket No:SR10111658880962 Date: 6th August 2019 - STILL OPEN
2. Ticket No:SR10110911580962 Date: 31st July 2019 - REOPENED
3. Ticket No:SR10110911580962 Date: 30th July 2019
4. Ticket No:SR10110383799132 Date: 24th July 2019

frequent issues lead to unavailability of the internet for a long time as a whole cycle of working/fixing. Please look into it and try to investigate this frequent failure.

Waited for the full day. The issue is still not fixed. Why the service in my area is so bad. This is a very frequent problem in my area. Could you please look for a permanent or long term solution. Temporarily fixing the issue after a claim doesn't make sense.

Till the time you find a better way to solve, at least please increase manpower or working hours so that the issue can be resolved quickly. In the last few days, I guess my internet is not working for 5 days. You guys take full payment for a month (6 months in advance) but not giving internet service full month. With many complaints in my area, no action has been taken to rectify the problem at a very basic level.

Aug 7, 2019

RE: Connection disconnected but still bill generated with same bill amount

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to look into the issue.

Team ACT Fibernet

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...