ACT BROADBAND

Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT BROADBAND

RE: VERY BAD SERVICE

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. Please share your Account ID or Ticket Number for us to investigate the issue. You can also email your concern along with your account number on [email protected] we will be at your assistance.

RE: Worst customer care

RE: Internet not working

Dear Pallavi,

We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. We have put this on priority with our team.

RE: Customer Service Executives Don't have proper training

Natesh K N

IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNCARING ATTITUDE RIGHT UPTO HIGHEST LEVEL

I have had the most shocking responses from customer care executives. These so called "service providers" are just irresponsible right upto top management. No wonder the executives are equally irresponsible.

I have made calls to these executives and none of them are accountable for what they say. Each person answers the way they want and try to take time of 24 hours. No floor supervisors are available to attend to customers. They think they are the busiest people on the earth. I have had multiple occasions of call back requests, not even once I have received call back.

Next level nodal officers are no less. They are like Govt officers working 9.30 to 6 Monday to Friday. Calls always busy (seems receiver not on phone) They dont even bother to reply to emails.

Next comes Appellate authority, sheer waste as well. No phone number available. Wont reply to mails.

At the end of the day customers like us are waiting hours and hours to get service for which we have paid in advance!! Careless attitude of company.

Useless ticket numbers are given below

Natesh
Complaint no: 1. SR1027631994752
2. SR1027694291088
3. SR1027791693413

IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNCARING ATTITUDE RIGHT UPTO HIGHEST LEVEL

Sid48484

Internet not working

Very pathetic service internet is been down for past 4days and before that it was not working for 4 days in the same month every time you call the customer service you should wait for 25-40mins to get connected and after getting connected there not much of a help they just say within 24 hours
sethy.raghunath

Jun 22, 2019

is ACT Fibernet exist as nobody responding to resolve internet connectivity issue?

Since last 2 months internet connection is dropping and sometimes very slow. Tried more than 50 times using automated voice system, support executive numbers and ACT mobile app. only recorded music, nice caller tune of support executive and no update on support tickets are the responses from ACT Bengaluru. Is this company exists or not, if exists who is responsible executive to address or simply acknowledge customer concern. please let me know is there any procedure to get back paid subscription fee?
Raghu

Internet is not working

Last 3days my Internet is not working and I have been trying to get solved solved by connecting customer service and local technical support but they are not even bother to get back to me and not picking the calls not sure what they are trying to do they can update the status...

Internet is not working

Jesurish Thomas

Jun 21, 2019

Pathetic customer care - and unethical billing

What they promise is not what you get.. I chose a storm plan and made a 6months payment for their prepaid service.. the initial install itself had hiccups and was delayed by two days, however after repeated calls to the local sales representative the installation was completed. From day 1 the speed received was from 15mbps -90mbps, where I was promised 100mbps constant. Tried reaching customer care, raised complaints, they show their fake concern but nothing was resolved. Nearing the completion of 6months, started receiving payment reminder calls asking to pay for another 6months to avoid disconnection, which later turned out to be a harrasment, because they call atleast twice a day. I tried calling customer care to escalate the issue and the agent just bluntly de-escalated and hung up on me after an argument of 20minutes on the phone. After that I have never been able to speak to a person on the customer care number. They have no sense of telephone ettiquet..Guess this happens only in India.
Later in June made only one month payment on 2nd June and guess what the very next day I get a new bill demanding for the next payment in 15days.. I ignored it thinking it might be a technical glitch.. but now after the 16th I stand without services because of service disconnection due to non payment, and unable to reach customer service on any of their numbers.. Good job ACT..

People, if you are ready to go through such shit, please choose ACT broadband..

Attaching a screenshot of the bills with dates.

Pathetic customer care - and unethical billing

Santosini

Jun 20, 2019

ACT Internet not working since 15 days

Internet stopped working soon after recharge. No customer care available. Each time we try its says either busy or not available. Complaints to nodal office also not much use. They will call once to tell that they will call later and close the tickets without even addressing the issue. Very bad customer service.

Jun 19, 2019

RE: Internet

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

ACT Fibernet
vamosraghava

Jun 19, 2019

internet not working

Internet is not working in our house for past couple of days, even after raising complaint, neither action nor communication has been made. This is very disappointing. Here is the request # SR1027574029812
BanACT

Jun 18, 2019

Customer Service Executives Don't have proper training

My bill has been added with unnecessary amount and ACT is asking me to pay it. When i ask for the customer service executive to connect me to relevant person/dept, they blatantly disconnect my call and this drill has been happening for 6 months now. And funny as it sounds, they call me the next day as if nothing happened and ask me to pay the bill. I am (or was) a loyal customer for 6 years and this the service I get. I'm already looking out for other service providers as i'm utterly disappointed with ACT.

Note to ACT: This act of yours will make you lose more customers sooner.
PallaviGh

Internet not working

ACT internet is not working. It's been more than 3 days now. Even after raising complaint #SR1027491686672 there has been no update forget about the fix. Also, customer care nos seem to be perpetually busy. Kindly resolve this before you lose your customers to other Service Provider.
AMAL D

VERY BAD SERVICE

MY CUSTOMER ID IS ############
I have requested for shift of my location @ 13/06/2019 but till no there is no response THE ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED and there is no response from customer care and NODAL too
Nidhin sasidharan

Worst customer care

I was trying to contact their customer support from past 5 days .each and every time i got the same response from their IVR i.e the number you are calling is busy. So finally decided to log complaint using their IVR after two days they closed my complaint without solving the problem..i got a message that your complaint has been closed..very worst service i have ever seen..
Mahi Rajan

Jun 16, 2019

Shifting request not completed - 20 days since raised

Hi ! I have a ticket number raised SR1016745293869 , it has not being acted on and it has been 2 days since I raised the request. The support centers do not get back to me when I write to them and the technicians have done nothing to move the internet.

I never got any call to resolve this issue. I don't know whether customer care really exists or not.
Swathy Kamal

Jun 16, 2019

Internet not working: company not responding

The internet is not working for days but ACT fibernet employees and customer care seem to have gone underground. Complain can be raised via ivr or chat not but no one looks into it. Extreme misuse of digital technology. This after they have taken advance monthly rental from most customers. Issue is common and on social media they are just writing we are looking into the matter. Something is amiss. TRAI should look into the matter with urgency.
bhask82003

Jun 14, 2019

Internet

Hi Act Team,

This is to bring to your notice broadband internet is not working since 7 days in RR nagar and no one is able to access net who have ACT, in our apartment. Many times we have called ACT customer care and there is no response. Kindly let me know by when this issue will be resolved if this I do not get any reply by tomorrow morning I will raise a consumer compliant in consumer forum.

This is very bad service provided by you and we have been calling for the past 7 days and no one is responding.

My account id is : ############
I have the following Requests and let me know why no one is providing me an update on the same and no one is picking our calls as well. This is very frustrating and I am going to shift to a new vendor starting from next month and this is not acceptable and I will raise a case again ACT broadband.
SR1027225664465 and SR1027225767321.
Thanks for a very bad service

From past 7 days I am following up with customer care and send many emails without any luck.

RE: No Internet and very bad service

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for an unpleasant experience. Let us check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your ACT Account ID or Ticket Number for our team to get in touch with you.

RE: No internet last 10 days from 01/06/2019

RE: No internet service for 10 days

DrCA

Jun 11, 2019

Internet issue not fixed

This is regarding #SR1027167272882 that was raised on 7th July about internet not working. It has been 4 days since i raised the ticket on the app (as suggested by ACT) and i have not got a response from the team, let alone a resolution on this issue. My family members work from home and it is important we have our internet connection up and running. Despite numerous calls (customer care just puts you on hold endlessly and no one attends) and emails, there has been no response from the customer service team. They take the money in advance and keep following up promptly when payment is due for the next cycle, but provide pathetic customer service.
grcuma

Jun 10, 2019

No internet last 10 days from 01/06/2019

Horrible service from ACT.
1. 25/05 internet service disrupted. Three days after registering complaint, service restored.
2. The second day that is on 29/05/2019 again there was interruption in service. Registered complaint in their so called app on 29/05/2019.
3. On 31/05/2019 msg received by us that the complaint is closed and service is restored. This was a false statement made by ACT to close the complaint. Restoration till date, 10/06/2019 is not done.
4. I have visited their Horamavu office at Bangalore and met Shankar on 01/06 and Vinod on 07/06/2019 and requested for help. Both of them promised that the next day complaint would be resolved. But till date t the complaint is not given any attention.
5. I tried calling their customer support numbers given in their so called App. The response is, we were made go through press 1 for.... Process five times and the line ultimately hung and disconnected.

Very painful experience with ACT Fbernet. Should we continue to avail the service O ACT Fibernet? In spite of so many regulatory authorities like TARI etc, these service providers continue to harass the consumers!
Prof. G. Ramachandran. 9980117302
balaaa

Jun 10, 2019

No internet service for 10 days

Act is not working for last 10 days , still waiting to fix the issue, call the customer service multiple times they are dropping calls deliberately in between conversation and field engineers promised me from last one week they will fix the issue but still no internet. so someone help to fix the issue from act team in bangalore

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...